Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Share | 

Ninetails' Minecraft world: Jurassic Craft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leon_Mercer
Admin

PostSubject: Ninetails' Minecraft world: Jurassic Craft   Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:59 pm

i'll be posting pictures of my Jurassic craft park here as i work on it, expand and make dinosaurs

Life Finds a Way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon_Mercer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninetails' Minecraft world: Jurassic Craft   Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Emergency Bunker First floor

basement floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon_Mercer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninetails' Minecraft world: Jurassic Craft   Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Little Flora

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon_Mercer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninetails' Minecraft world: Jurassic Craft   Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Sea Devil Mosasaurus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon_Mercer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninetails' Minecraft world: Jurassic Craft   Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:33 pm

Horned Beauty

Toxic Trouble Maker

Back to top Go down
View user profile
C888

PostSubject: Re: Ninetails' Minecraft world: Jurassic Craft   Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Yeah, yeah, but your modders were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Ninetails' Minecraft world: Jurassic Craft   Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Mods. Mods are on the verge of extinction...If MT was to create a bunch of mods on this site, you wouldn't have anything to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C888

PostSubject: Re: Ninetails' Minecraft world: Jurassic Craft   Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:20 pm

No, hold on. This isn't some mod that was obliterated by glitches, or the creation of updates. Dinosaur mods had their shot, and peer reviewers selected them for deletion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Ninetails' Minecraft world: Jurassic Craft   Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:45 am

I simply don't understand this Luddite attitude, especially from an old OGP member. I mean, how can he stand in the light of discovery, and not act?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C888

PostSubject: Re: Ninetails' Minecraft world: Jurassic Craft   Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:06 am

What's so great about modding? It's a violent, penetrative act that scars what it improves. What you call modding, I call the rape of the natural Minecraft world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raptor_King

PostSubject: Re: Ninetails' Minecraft world: Jurassic Craft   Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Well, the question is, how can you know anything about a no longer popular group of mods? And therefore, how could you ever assume that you can recreate it? I mean, you have mobs in this mod that are dangerous, you picked them because they look good, but these are aggressive mobs that have no idea what loot they drop, and they'll defend themselves, violently if necessary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Ninetails' Minecraft world: Jurassic Craft   Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Anne, if there's one person who could appreciate what MT's trying to do...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kantata

PostSubject: Re: Ninetails' Minecraft world: Jurassic Craft   Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Minecraft has just changed so radically, and we're all running to catch up. I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but look... Dinosaurs and man, two mobs separated by 5 years of developement have just been suddenly thrown into the mix together. How can we possibly have the slightest idea what to expect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Ninetails' Minecraft world: Jurassic Craft   Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:27 pm

*Laughs* I don't believe it. I don't believe it! You're meant to come over here and defend MT against these buggers, and the only one he's got on his side is That-Damn-Herbivore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninetails' Minecraft world: Jurassic Craft   

Back to top Go down

Ninetails' Minecraft world: Jurassic Craft
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1