Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Through the White Flame

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zhiaduth Ronha
Admin
Zhiaduth Ronha

Through the White Flame - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:27 am

Cyi the Litwick
Ember***Confuse Ray***Shadow Ball
Through the White Flame - Page 3 Pkmn__litwick_by_dragonmew-d3bas69 Cyi watched at the petilil appeared, and Mia approached it. There was another petilil around? But then he noticed its colors... "S-sakura?" Cyi said weakly as he to approached the grass-pokemon. He helped her up with a small push to get up upright again. "Why you over here?" Cyi asked softly then looked at Mia. He didn't know what clicked inside him but something sure did. He started to take.... charge?
Let's go get you back to your boy trainer Cyi said softly and as he started to walk towards the wrong direction, his flame flickered from the wind, and he tripped once again onto the ground.

(( OutOfChandelure~I've been thinking of making Cyi be a bad guy once he evolves later on because he gets taken by plazma or something.. Is that okay?)
Back to top Go down
Leon_Mercer
Admin
Leon_Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Name's Demon, Marcus Demon

Through the White Flame - Page 3 Anime-guy--large-msg-123774394089
"Tynish calm down we'll find him i promi-"Marcus was cut off as he felt something ram into his legs, causing him to lose balance and fall to the ground with a thud "owww, Hey whats the big idea going around attacking people who havent done anything to ya"Marcus said before looking at the Herdier growling at him and started to stand up glaring at him "hmph you wanna fight then so be it, Sakura lets go" Marcus said and waited for his petilil to jump infront of him, then after a few seconds he looked at his backpack "Sakura?" Marcus's eyes widened when he realized she wasnt there "SAKURA!!? SAKURA WHERE ARE YOU" oh no oh no oh no, TYNISH!!"

Sakura the petilil
Through the White Flame - Page 3 Shiny_petilil___dw_art_by_muums-d3k2ijd
"i-im ok thank you"Sakura said shyly to the meowth as she was helped up then looked at Cyi and puffed her cheeks "your trainer worried about you lots, you shouldnt leave your trainer side without telling" she said wiggling her leaf at him before looking around surprised "wait...where are trainers" she asked as she started to look around even more frantically "oh no no no, marcus, where is marcus" Sakura then started to waddle back and forth worringly
Back to top Go down
Kokia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:32 pm

Through the White Flame - Page 3 000221-2

Mia the Wild Meowth

She blinked as it sounded like the Litwick knew the little shiny Petilil and she listened as the two talk. Though then Sakura seemed to panic when she couldn't find her trainer. "That boy and girl that went that way, could one of them be it?" Mia asked the Petilil as she pointed with her paw in the direction that she saw the two trainers go.

"If you two want, I know this town pretty well, so I can help you find them," she said, her tail twitching lightly. "By the way, you can call me Mia," she told them and then noticed the Litwick heading in the opposite direction. "If those two trainers are it, then they headed this way," she told him. "I would...like to meet these trainers...." she said, though lowered her head as she was rather nervous of getting too close to trainers.

((That sounds like an interesting idea, Luna~ Though, I was also planning on having Mia actually start liking Cyi being she doesn't know he is actually a human that had turned into a Pokemon.))
Back to top Go down
Zhiaduth Ronha
Admin
Zhiaduth Ronha

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:18 pm

[quote="The Shadows Will Cry"]Cyi the Litwick
Ember***Confuse Ray***Shadow Ball
Through the White Flame - Page 3 Pkmn__litwick_by_dragonmew-d3bas69 "Oh.... Right. I was only seeing if you know right way! I know they that way." Cyi said getting up. But then backed up a bit as Sakura's leaf wiggled infront of him. He back up a little bit and looked down. He knew he shouldn't have left, but he wanted to see this Pokemon and know what was happening. "You help us? Please! Please helps us. They nice, nice nice persons." Cyi said waving his arms slightly as he spoke. He smiled more, his flame getting brighter.
"M...mia...? Mia! Me Cyi! Mia me cyi!" Cyi said happily. Mia, that name sank into his mind and he sighed inside. It made him happy finally know her name.

Tynish: Pokemon Trainer
Through the White Flame - Page 3 607Through the White Flame - Page 3 502Through the White Flame - Page 3 507Through the White Flame - Page 3 605

Through the White Flame - Page 3 Trainer_zps140b46f8

"Don??!!!" She watched as Don tackled Marcus to the ground. Tynish hurried over and grabbed down, gently tugging him back.

"Let me at 'im lassy! He won't hurt ya once im through with 'em." Don said scrambling to get free from Tynish. He growled at Marcus softly but settled as Tynish scratched his back.

"G-grrrr.... oh lass..." Don said wagging his tail. He eventually rolled onto his back where Tynish kept scratching him. The herdier kept wagging his tail, but then rolled over and got closer to Tynish when Marcus began to panic. "[color:d70b=#ttaann]Lass... who is this?
"
Tynish smiled at Don, then looked up at Marcus. "Don... this is Marcus. He's a friend of mind I made at the Pokemon center. But what about you? Who is that Sneseal over there?" Tynish said getting on her knees at looked at Frost. Frost was hesitant at first, but then approached them with caution.
"F-frost.... My name is frost." He said quietly. Tynish smiled and was about to reply to frost, but then looked at Marcus as he mention Sakura. "But wasn't she just on your shoulder? And calm down! Don wont hurt you."

Through the White Flame - Page 3 502Through the White Flame - Page 3 507Through the White Flame - Page 3 605Through the White Flame - Page 3 607

(( O[size=9]utOfChandelure~Well i was going to ask you about that too. I was thinking if it was alright with niney sense he controls the bad guys, that he have one of them try and take Cyi while infront of mia, and Cyi evolves through a battle and decides to go with the grunt. It wont be for a while i hope. But how does that sound?)
Back to top Go down
Zhiaduth Ronha
Admin
Zhiaduth Ronha

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:25 pm

This thread is now under lock down until further notice, thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Through the White Flame
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3