Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Alice Nine Meet Pokémon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Alice Nine Meet Pokémon Empty
PostSubject: Alice Nine Meet Pokémon   Alice Nine Meet Pokémon EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 6:46 pm

Hi guys, my name is Sakito_fan. You can just call me Sakito though. Anyways, I decided to make a JRockers meet Pokémon RP so I chose the band Alice Nine for this, here are the profiles of the characters

Shou
Alice Nine Meet Pokémon Shou+3

Height: 1.80 cm
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Companion: Timburr

Character: Really competitive, Shou likes to enter contests and battles but he isn't neccesarily a violent character. He loves to shop and sings really good but doesn't have enough self-confidence in himself to try out for a band. He's a loyal friend that will protect his friends till the very end.

Hiroto

Alice Nine Meet Pokémon Hiroto-nine

Height: 1.50 cm
Hair color: Blond
Companion: Lillipup (Named Mogu)

Character: The youngest of the group, Hiroto is the mascot of them. He's always energetic and has a smile on his face but is ready to listen and help those in need. He loves to spend countless time with only Pokémon as company and would do just about anything for them.

Tora

Alice Nine Meet Pokémon Tora+nine

Height: 1.80 cm
Eye color: Greenish Hazel
Hair color: Black
Companion: Persian

Character: Seemingly an unfriendly person, Tora is a rather shy, kind person. He can be harsh but it is only because he wants the good of his friends. A quality of his, he never gives up but fights till the very end. And he's best friends with Shou since they were children.

Saga

Alice Nine Meet Pokémon D9eeeb7237

Height: 1.75 cm
Hair color: Dark brown
Companion: Scizor

Character: Again, a seemingly selfish person, Saga is a very friendly, sweet person. He cares a great deal about how he looks and will spend hours perfecting his hair. He loves to get into contests but doesn't like to battle, but he likes befriending Pokémon.

Nao

Alice Nine Meet Pokémon Tumblr_llofpo5lWa1qfws29

Height: 1.70
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black with blonde streaks
Companion: Psyduck

Character: A very eccentric person, Nao will try anything for just the fun's sake but he will become afraid in mere seconds. He loves to trade with people to have more friends.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Alice Nine Meet Pokémon   Alice Nine Meet Pokémon EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 6:31 pm

Hiroto

Hiroto woke up on the cold, hard ground with a surprised look on his chubby face.

"Huh? When did it become morning? I could swear I was stargazing a minute ago!" he exclaimed. Then he got up and dusted his pants, ready for the day already. "Mogu, where are you?" "Pup!" His little and loyal Lillipup cried softly behind the young man.

"Oh, good you're here. Today is our first day as Pokémon masters Mogu, aren't you excited?! C'mon, let's go to the Lab, I'm sure Professor Juniper has something for us ready!" Hiroto said, already excited for the day.

"Wait right there, boy," someone said behind him.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Alice Nine Meet Pokémon   Alice Nine Meet Pokémon EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:29 pm

Nao

"Who could that be talking with Hiroto over there?" Nao said as he looked in that direction, unsure of who it might be. "Any idea Psyduck?" he ask to his partner. "Duuuuck?" it said as it tilted it head.
Back to top Go down
https://lunargardens.forumotion.com
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Alice Nine Meet Pokémon   Alice Nine Meet Pokémon EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:38 pm

Hiroto

Hiroto looked over at the stranger. "Eh? Did you call me?" The short young man pointed at himself. "Yes. I heard you were going to go to Professor Juniper's lab. But she is busy right now with field duty. And besides, I saw you just wake up, have you had a breakfast?"

"I didn't but that doesn't concern you. Though thanks for telling me about Professor's absence." Hiroto said politely, picking up Mogu and started to walk in the direction of his and his friends' house where Nao was looking over with slight worry.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Alice Nine Meet Pokémon   Alice Nine Meet Pokémon EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:45 pm

"Hey Hiroto! Is everything ok?" He said to Hiroto with concern in his voice as he walked towards him. "He wasnt trying to hurt you was he?"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Alice Nine Meet Pokémon   Alice Nine Meet Pokémon EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:52 pm

Hiroto

Hiroto laughed. "No, Nao, hhe was just telling me that Professor Juniper is at the field duty or something like that, it's alright, you mother hen." He said with a teasing grin on his chubby face. "Lillipup." The Pokémon nodded emphatically at what his owner was saying.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Alice Nine Meet Pokémon   Alice Nine Meet Pokémon EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:16 pm

Nao

"Oh thank goodness." he said with a sigh of relief. "But thats a bit unfortunate though that shes not there. Looks like we might have to wait for her to return" Psyduck: "Duuuck... Psy?" He said as he staired blankly out into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Alice Nine Meet Pokémon   Alice Nine Meet Pokémon EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

Hiroto

"Yeah, it is kind of unfortunate but look at it this way, we've got time to wake the others up. You know how much Saga is gonna spend in the bathroom. He'd probably make us be late." Hiroto shook his head. Saga could be so vain sometimes. If not for the older guy's calm, kind disposition, no one would like him.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Alice Nine Meet Pokémon   Alice Nine Meet Pokémon EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:33 pm

"I suppose now would be as good of a time as any to wake Saga up." He said with a slightly upset look on his face. "Wonder how much product hes going put in his hair this time."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Alice Nine Meet Pokémon   Alice Nine Meet Pokémon EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:39 pm

Hiroto

Hiroto laughed at Nao's sullen face, knowing how much it bothered Nao to see the vain side of their Saga. "I can wake him up if you want, you take Tora and Shou, they're the problem to wake up, especially Tora. The guy can sleep through a damn hurricane." "Pup!!" Mogu cried, slightly amused while Hiroto got inside the house and got upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Alice Nine Meet Pokémon   Alice Nine Meet Pokémon EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:45 pm

Nao

"I'll head that way then. Lets just hope they dont decide to turn around and whack me in the face or something." he said as he got up and went inside heading into the room where they slept. "Wake up guys! Its morning!" He said in a yell trying to wake them.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Alice Nine Meet Pokémon   Alice Nine Meet Pokémon EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:54 pm

Hiroto

"Saga-kun! Come on wake up, it's the day!" Hiroto yelled, hoping he'll wake the older up. "G'way..." Saga muttered. "I'll even jump on you if I have to Saga! Get your backside outta the bed, now!! It's the DAY!! We're getting our Pokédex!"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Alice Nine Meet Pokémon   Alice Nine Meet Pokémon EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:14 pm

"Tora!! Shoa!! wake up already guys we need to go see Professor Juniper for our pokedexes!" He said trying to coax them out of bed, getting a bit frustrated at how hard it was to wake them.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Alice Nine Meet Pokémon   Alice Nine Meet Pokémon EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:34 pm

Saga

"Hiroto! Stop jumping on my bed! Who the hell gave you sugar, kiddo?!" He tried to push the younger off but he wasn't budging.

"No one," Hiroto said, laughing. "I'm just excited, this is The day, Saga-shi, how can you not be?!" "Pup, Lillipup!" "We're finally getting our Pokédexes!" Hiroto nearly yelled, looking so excited that Saga couldn't help but be excited as well. "Okay kid, get out so I can get ready, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice Nine Meet Pokémon   Alice Nine Meet Pokémon Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice Nine Meet Pokémon
Page 1 of 1