Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Share | 

Through the Portal

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:29 pm

~Meanwhile in the hospital~

After N got out of the hospital, riding on Kyurem to reach Darkrai's castle as soon as possible, Saga shook his head, worried about Tora.

"I hope they're okay..." Nao whispered as if he'd read his mind. But Sakito shook his head, knowing that his best friend was usually the calmest one out of them even when there was a serious danger present.

"Don't worry, Hitsugi is at least logical to keep away from Darkrai's minions."

"Yeah, we should believe in them, Nao-san. They'll be okay."

~Meanwhile with Tatsuhi and Yuuya~

At Tatsuhi's angry words, both Yuuya and Ryuji looked at him in shock. Then, thankfully, the vocalist didn't give them a chance to think of what to say next and tried to focus on waking up. But he failed because there was something both Tatsuhi and Yuuya had to do to help him find his way to freedom. And that thing was coming right at them in the form of a black smoke.

"What the?! Ryuji, run!!" Yuuya said, recognizing the dangerous smoke as the one that had almost killed him. The drummer took his hand and propelled him as Tatsuhi came right after them, too close to the smoke.

"Tatsuhi!!!" Ryuji's scream was the last thing the bassist heard before being engulfed in the smoke.

~Meanwhile with the spies~

The four young men awaited Chelsea's return uneasily, all of them thinking of what Yasuno's momentary recklessness might've caused. But Yasuno still did not care about what might happen to himself, too distressed at the sight of his dead friend's body.

"It's... It's going to be alright, Yasuno-san. You stopped him. We won't let that bastard to hurt Mai-san again, I promise." Hitsugi said, wanting to comfort the taller man.

Just before the drummer could answer, however, Chelsea returned with a very uneasy expression on her face.

"So?! Does he suspect any of us?!" Tora asked bluntly, trying not to fear. Much to their relief, Chelsea shook her head but then said;

"He's furious... And... He wants me to find whoever took him away and take him back... If I don't... They're gonna inject me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:41 pm

"We won't let such a thing to happen, don't worry, Chelsea-san." Ruki said softly as the girl looked scared at the thought of being controlled by Darkrai.

"Yeah, that douchebag won't hurt you or anyone else again, right, Meowth?" Hitsugi said and his loyal Meowth nodded, crying out.

"Thank you... How do we not let him close here though?" Chelsea asked, slightly confused at how calm the four of them looked.

"We'll think of something. He's not taking Mai-cho again nor is he taking you, Chelsea-san."

While they were talking, suddenly Kyurem passed by the window, shocking everyone. Yasuno's eyes hardened at the Boundary Pokémon and what he had tried to do to Keiyuu. But curiously, Hitsugi went by the window and looked at the huge Pokémon.

~Meanwhile with Kyo~

"B-but... H-how do we do that?!" Shinya said weakly, scared and hurting. But before Kyo could reply, Adrienne chuckled softly, making her Azumarill use Bubblebeam on the angry vocalist and throwing him away from Shinya's body.

"We'll find a way. Toshiya!! Wake the hell up already!!" Die yelled but the bassist still stood completely still, not responding to Die's cries of rage and Shinya's pained whimpers until Adrienne tried to hurt the youngest once more. This time, Toshiya did give a reaction. He suddenly fell on his knees, screaming in an inhuman voice, terrifying Die, Kyo and Shinya while Adrienne and the other scientists looked shocked.

"He's fighting the Flame Plate?! How?!" One of them exclaimed, shocked.

"Guys, I'm going near him! Kyo, you stay with Shinya-kun!" Die said, running towards his friend.

"Maybe we should try to contact the guys, I don't like how silent they are..." Aoi said, concerned at the thought of Ruki being in danger.

"I'm going to text one of them now. Don't worry, Aoi-san, they'll be fine, we have to believe in them right now." Nao said, smiling as he took his phone and started to type fastly.

"They're certainly very brave or very stupid, if you ask me, it could be suicidal to do something like this." Georg commented, making the twins nod furiously.

"Hitsugi is actually good at blending in with his surroundings, despite all his piercings. He's gonna be fine." Yomi said with a smile at the concern of the teens.

"One of us has to get some food, guys. We shouldn't starve ourselves or this mission will fail badly." Tora suddenly said, frowning slightly.

"I'll go. They won't notice if I go myself." Ruki said and Sableye nodded, coming with the short vocalist. But right before he could get out, Chelsea came running.

"I'll come with you. Let's go."

Ruki nodded and as they went towards the kitchens, Ruki saw Yune coming from the opposite direction and clenched his fists, barely able to keep himself from punching the other man. When Yune saw them coming, the ex-drummer smirked, mumbling something that horrified Chelsea and made Ruki uneasy;

"You don't deceive me, Ruki, I know who you really are."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:07 pm

~Meanwhile with Emile~

After they were well rested and refreshed, the group got ready to go out once more in search of the Plates so that Darkrai wouldn't reach them. Emile looked down thoughtfully, trying to remember where the Icicle Plate, their new target was. Then, he remembered.

"We should go to the Route 217. The Icicle Plate should be there. I hope Darkrai hasn't made any moves yet towards it or we're in huge trouble."

"You're right. If Darkrai did anything to the Icicle Plate, this would result in disastrous things."

"Then we should move quickly. Come on, guys, let's go." Jon said frowning slightly.

With that, the group started walking towards their target silently.

~Meanwhile with Ruki and Chelsea~

"Oh God, no!" Chelsea whispered, scared about Yune's words. But Ruki kept going bravely forward, seemingly not too worried. Chelsea was confused, she didn't understand what the vocalist might be thinking but she kept with him anyways, just to keep him safe from the Pitch Black Pokémon.

When they arrived at the kitchens, Ruki saw with disgust that the place was not only infested with Bug-type Pokémon but also there was the fact that there were strange scientists everywhere.

"Yabai, How do we get food now?" Ruki muttered, inwardly trying not to freak out.

"I can help you, you guys."

~Meanwhile with Ryuji and Yuuya~

"No!! T-Tatsuhi, no!!" Ryuji screamed as Tatsuhi was completely submerged in the black smoke, terrified for his best friend. Yuuya looked completely frozen in horror himself.

"How could you do this?!" The vocalist managed to utter, his tears unstoppable.

"What the hell do we do?!" Yuuya managed to utter himself, scared stiff for his friend.

"I... I don't know..." Ryuji's answer was weak, terrified, making the drummer soften.

"I think Tatsuhi can manage, Ryuji. He's just too determined not to lose you. He's... He's gonna pull through..."

"Y-you think so?..."

Yuuya nodded but inside, he was just as scared as Ryuji that his words would be wrong.

~Meanwhile with Tatsuhi~

"Let me go!!" Tatsuhi exclaimed, trying to move. But the bassist was barely even able to breathe from the repressing darkness.

"You think you're so righteous, huh? But you are wrong, Tatsuhi. You know you don't want to truly save him. He's way too weak for you." A sinister voice said, making the bassist's blood boil in anger.

"Of course I want to goddamn save him! He's my best friend, the only one who never abandoned me!! I won't let Ryuji die like that, no way in hell!!"

"We shall see, young man. You must bring your heart to me, if you want to save him."

"My heart, huh?" Tatsuhi whispered and then, a crazy thought crossed his mind. He immediately stabbed himself with his own hand and pulled out his heart, grunting in pain before collapsing.

"You will... Never... Kill my friend..." Was the last thing he said before blacking out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:40 pm

Tatsuhi woke up in the cave with his chest hurting and looked around only to see the young man who had tried to keep Ryuji's last soul shard from them looking at him with a confused frown. Realizing that the shard had expelled him, the bassist panicked.

"No!! Kami-sama, let me back in there!!" He said, frantically trying to go back in but the shard did nothing in Yuuya's tight grip. His Delcatty who had come to in the time that the young man was in the shard tried to comfort him with rubbing against his feet and trying to get him to pet her. It always worked before.

"What happened?"

"I-I don't know!! It won't l-let me back in!!"

When the smoke cleared, Tatsuhi was lying on the ground, dead. Seeing this, Ryuji screamed in horror, running towards his best friend as Yuuya tried hard not to cry, not wanting to believe that their friend had sacrificed himself.

"Stay calm, Yuuya, you have to stay calm!!" He whispered to himself, terrified.

But before either of them could comprehend what was happening, Tatsuhi's body disappeared in a shower of silver sparks, making Ryuji even more hysterical with terror and sorrow.

"H-he might be alive, Ryuji! This is just a bad dream, my friend, you have to t-try waking up!" Yuuya said, holding the vocalist close to him.

"Y-y-you sure, Y-Yuuya-kun?" Ryuji stuttered through his sobs.

'I'm not, that's the problem!' Yuuya thought but he nodded outside, not wanting to freak Ryuji even more.

Ruki looked incredulously towards the young boy who was looking at them confidently. Chelsea relaxed at the sight of the boy which in turn calmed Ruki down.

"Alp. This is Ruki, him, his friends and I are--"

"I know what you're doing, you're endangering your life with them! Do you even know what might happen not only to you but the rest of us if Darkrai catches onto you?!"

At that, Ruki's eyes widened, not having thought of the things the Pitch Black Pokémon could do to the innocent people. But Chelsea's eyes were hard even after Alp's words.

"No, Alp. This has to stop already. I'm not letting him hurt anyone else like he did to Mai and they are also the same as me. If you're not going to give us some food, then get out of our way and do not speak of this to anyone."

Both Ruki and Alp looked shocked and the young boy nodded, slightly scared of Chelsea's attitude. And he guided them towards the attic where the food were. But then, he took out his Pokéball, obviously contemplating something.

~Meanwhile with Kyo~

"Be careful, Daisuke!" Kyo said, scared for his friends' lives. Shinya groaned again as Kyo held his wound even tighter as to stop the bleeding.

"I-it'll be okay, right, Kyo...?" The drummer asked weakly and the singer turned to him with a soft, gentle look on his face.

"Of course, we'll make sure of it, don't worry."

As Kyo softly kept talking to Shinya, Die ran towards Toshiya who was screaming as a bloodied red tablet came out of his chest and fell to the ground, motionless.

"Toshiya!! Toshiya, talk to me!! Are you alright?!"

"D-Die... What... is going on...? Is everyone... Okay??"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:11 pm

~Meanwhile with Tatsuhi~

Tatsuhi tried hard not to cry as he watched Yuuya in the trance he was in, scared for both him and Ryuji.

"You obviously did your best. Don't give up just yet." The man said softly, looking worried for the young bassist.

"Del, Delcatty~!" His Prim Pokémon nodded, rubbing her head on his legs in a comforting manner.

"But I don't know what to do... If we lose him... I don't think I can t-take that..."

"Why don't you check him? Maybe there's a difference. I'm Steven, by the way."

"I'm Tatsuhi." Was all the bassist said before checking on his best friend. Much to his relief, Ryuji was regaining his body heat and some color on his face.

"Please, Yuuya, it's all up to you now... Please don't let us down..."

"What are you thinking of, Alp? I hope it is not something along the lines of giving us away." Chelsea said, her faceset in determination and obvious anger.

"Of course not. But I don't think we all should go in there, someone has to stand guard so that we don't get caught."

Chelsea nodded, letting out a relieved sigh and told the young man to wait outside so that they wouldn't attract any unwanted attention.

"Okay. But be careful, Chelsea, or this will end really bad."

~Meanwhile in the throne room~

"Everything is okay, Totchi. J-just keep hanging on, okay?"

"N-no... I... I feel like I... hurt someone, D-Daisuke... Are the others... Okay?!" Toshiya said, trying to get up but it was to no avail. Die swallowed slightly, not wanting to tell the younger man that Shinya was near fatally hurt.

"Everyone is okay, Toshiya. You need to calm down, your wound is pretty damn deep." Die lied, looking over at Shinya who was struggling to get closer to the pained man and Kyo who tried to keep him still. Thankfully, that made the bassist finally let go and fall into a deep sleep.

"We need to get out of here, now!" Kyo said as Die gently laid their bassist onto the ground.

As Yuuya tried to soothe the trembling Ryuji, the smoke suddenly came back, making him take Ryuji behind him immediately.

"Y-Yuuya, please be careful... I-I can't take possibly losing you as well!" Ryuji whimpered in a fearful voice.

"It's gonna be okay, Ryuji. You just have to focus on waking up, alright?" Yuuya said very softly, not wanting to intimidate the other man.

Ryuji nodded but in the next moment, the shadow started talking, much to his fright and the thing it said terrified the singer.

"You can only save him if you give some homage to me."

Yuuya frowned as Ryuji turned white as a sheet, understanding instantly what the shadow wanted. The next thing that Yuuya said scared him even more.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I will only give him back if you pay me with your blood."

"I will." Was the last thing Yuuya said before slashing his own throat with the sharp glass he had found. His head rolled off to the side while Ryuji screamed in horror.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:19 pm

~Meanwhile with Yasuno, Hitsugi and Tora~

"It's gonna be okay, Yasuno-san, Darkrai will never touch Mai-san again." Hitsugi said softly, sad for the sake of the older man. He couldn't even imagine how he would feel in his place.

"Yeah, no one will let that bastard hurt him again." Tora added, thinking the same thing as the shorter guitarist. But Yasuno still didn't talk, very upset.

"You did the right thing, Yasuno-san, even though it was very reckless of you." Tora said, putting a hand on the drummer's shoulder.

~Meanwhile with Tatsuhi~

Yuuya suddenly gasped out and woke up as the soul shard he was holding started to glow brightly along with the other two shards. Then, the shards became the grey ball of light Tatsuhi had seen before and went into the young vocalist, making him gasp loudly and cough a little but he stayed unconscious.

"Y-Yuuya, you did it!" Tatsuhi said, elated as Yuuya tried to reorient himself to the reality, looking very dizzy. He couldn't even answer the shorter man.

"Yuuya? Daijoubu??" Tatsuhi asked, seeing how pale the drummer was. Yuuya tried to nod but in the next moment, he fell down. Tatsuhi immediately came to support him, really worried. Steven also came closer, looking at the tall man with concern.

"I'm... I'm fine, Tatsuhi-kun. I just was a little disoriented and dizzy that's all." Yuuya said, wanting to reassure the other man. Just as the bassist was about to tell him that he didn't believe him, Ryuji groaned and opened his eyes.

"W-where am I?!" The vocalist muttered as he looked around in confusion. Tatsuhi immediately ran towards him as Yuuya got up with Steven's help, smiling.

"We're in if I remember the name right, Iron Island, Ryuji-kun. You scared us a lot, are you okay?" Tatsuhi said, checking the older man's temperature and finding that he was finally up to his normal body heat.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Wait, us?? Do you mean Delcatty and Mandibuzz with yourself??" Ryuji said, blinking in confusion as Tatsuhi smiled widely, knowing that Ryuji was going to be very happy in a moment.

Chelsea only nodded and started picking up the food items they needed. Ruki in the meanwhile, was very uncomfortable about the risk of this young man giving them away.

"Ruki, can you help me pick the food you guys like? I don't really know what I should pick here."

"Okay, I'm coming." The vocalist muttered, looking back at Alp before going to stand by the brave young woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:58 pm

~Meanwhile with Ryuji, Tatsuhi and Yuuya~

"Actually, no. Look up, Ryuji-kun and see for yourself." Tatsuhi said with a smile and Yuuya tensed slightly, nervous about what the vocalist would say to him when he noticed him standing there. Ryuji cautiously looked up and saw Yuuya, freezing instantly in surprise.

"Hi, Ryuji-kun..." Yuuya said, hoping to break the ice as the vocalist stayed silent in complete shock. Tatsuhi looked between the two men, hoping that this was the right time to show Ryuji that Yuuya was back to them. But the next thing Ryuji did relieved him, the vocalist running to the other man and hugging him tightly.

"Oh, thank Kami-sama..." Tatsuhi muttered softly as he saw Yuuya fall down with a slight laugh.

~Meanwhile with Yune and Zannin~

"We need to do something, Yune. We can't allow those scums to infiltrate our Master's castle! Especially not with that wimp Hitsugi!" Zannin said in frustration, angry at the knowledge that the small guitarist was brave enough to get in somehow.

"I know. But if we get angry, we can't accomplish anything, Zannin. Believe me, they will get their comeuppance. But... I don't think we should begin from either Ruki or Hitsugi-san."

"Why the heck not!?" Zannin asked, frowning.

"Because the other two of their group can easily overpower both of us, it doesn't matter that the black haired guy doesn't have a Pokémon of his own yet, he can easily overpower us and kick our asses if we're not prepared."

Zannin sighed and narrowed his eyes at the other ex-drummer, inwardly agreeing with the man. Then, he asked what they could do about it.

"We only need to give Master the smallest amounts of suspicion about them first. Especially Yasuno-san and Tora-san need to be taken care of first. We can take care of the other two weaklings ourselves."

At that, Zannin smirked, understanding what the other man was getting at and nodded immediately.

"I will begin the preparation then, Yune. You just keep making sure that they don't suspect what's going to happen to them."

Yune smirked back and nodded, ready to harm his ex-friend at the very least. Zannin immediately sent his Cofagrigus and told her to be invisible and get into the room of the spies and tell him anything suspicious. The Coffin Pokémon nodded and went.

~Meanwhile with the spies - an hour later~

After they ate, the group started talking about what they should do about the situation, all of them worried that if Darkrai traced what Yasuno had done to them somehow, they would be in huge trouble.

"We won't let Darkrai to hurt anyone else again. He did way too much damage already, he doesn't deserve anything good anymore." Hitsugi said, frowning as he remembered what the Pitch Black Pokémon had done to Yomi.

"Yeah, he just doesn't deserve good shit." Tora agreed as well as Chelsea and Alp.

But before anyone could say anything, the room's door suddenly opened and in came Zannin along with the dangerous scientist that had hurt Tatsuhi before.

"See! They're the traitors! Seize the body of Mai and we'll get them to Master!"

"NO!!" Yasuno screamed, getting in front of his dead friend's body and Tora, wanting to protect the drummer, ran beside him as well.

"You're not taking him ever again!" The taller guitarist said, angry. But what he wasn't expecting was that the woman just smiled disturbingly and sent out her Azumarill and told her to use Play Rough on Tora instead of Munna who was let out of her Pokéball by her trainer. Before anyone could react, the Aqua Rabbit Pokémon jumped onto Tora, surrounding him by a cloud and when it was cleared, Tora was unconscious.

"Tora-san!!" Hitsugi yelled and sent out his Meowth along with Ruki sending his Sableye. But it was too late, Tora was taken by Zannin and the scientist with a chuckle from the ex-drummer.

~Meanwhile in the hospital - 15 minutes later~

Just as Kiro was about to say something, they saw that N was coming back in panic, much to their worry.

"What's wrong, N-san?! D-did something happen in the castle?!"

"Yeah! Two of Darkrai's minions took one of your guys!! I think they're outed!"

Last edited by Sakito_fan on Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:30 pm

"Crap! What the hell do we do?!" Alp said, terrified. Yasuno's eyes hardened and he answered without hesitation.

"We're gonna save Tora-san and now! We can't let them have their way with him, no way!"

"Yeah, we need to do something about this before something seriously bad happens to Tora-san!" Hitsugi added, frowning.

"But we also need to keep someone here to not let Mai be taken by Darkrai again. Who's gonna do that?!" Chelsea asked and much to her surprise, Ruki said he would stay in.

"Then I'm going with you, Yasuno-san. Me and Meowth won't let Tora-san to be hurt by him either and nor are we letting you go alone." Hitsugi said softly but with conviction, surprising Yasuno as well as the others as the drummer had thought the short guitarist would stay in the room.

"L-let's go then." Yasuno said, going out with the shorter man in hopes of saving Tora.

"WHAT?!" All of them yelled, horrified at what the green haired young man said.

"Yeah, it happened really fast too, I couldn't do a thing to stop them from taking that black haired guy--"

"They... They took Tora?!" Hiroto whispered in horror, knowing that the older man was essentially defenseless as he did not have a partner to help him out.

"Don't worry, Hiroto, they're NOT doing shit to Tora-shi, I'm going there." Shou said in a deadly tone and made both Georg and the twins gulp in slight fear as Gustav frowned in confusion about why they were afraid of the slender man.

"No, that is way too risky, Shou-san. You shouldn't go alone to there." Ni~ya said, frowning as he tried to think of a solution.

~Meanwhile with Tora~

Tora opened his eyes in a cage, his head aching. He tried to remember what the cause was and when he remembered, he gasped slightly, afraid of what could happen to the others more than what was probably going to happen to him.

"Liepard~?" A soft, pained Pokémon cry came to the right of him and when he looked up, he saw a purple Pokémon that had cuts all over its body and was bleeding while looking cautiously at him.

"Hi there." Tora said softly, getting up and realizing that he was chained by his ankles to the bars of the cage. The Pokémon flinched and backed away weakly, terrified of the young man.

"You don't have to fear me, come closer." He said at the reaction of the Pokémon, wanting to help it. The Pokémon looked cautiously and came closer hesitantly.

"There. You'll be fine now, don't be scared, I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Lie~, Liepard~..." The Cruel Pokémon cried out as Tora gently petted him, avoiding the wounds on his body.

Just as the guitarist was about to stop, Zannin came into the dungeon he was in, smirking as he surveyed the situation.

"You and your friends are outed, what are you gonna do now?" He asked sarcastically, keeping the smirk as Tora glared.

"You're not hurting any of them, Zannin-san! I will not let that--" Tora started but the next thing that happened shocked him.

"You're right, Tora-san!! Meowth, use Assurance!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:05 pm

"Welcome back, Ryuji-kun. How do you feel?" Yuuya asked as Tatsuhi got them both off the ground and smiled. Ryuji smiled as well and said;

"I feel just fine, if not a bit tired. But... How come you're here?"

"I'll tell that later, we need to find somewhere to stay, actually. Especially since none of us wants to return to that castle, if I'm not wrong." The drummer said, shrugging.

At that, Tatsuhi frowned slightly and both him and Ryuji nodded at the young man. Steven who was watching them quietly until then suddenly told them that they could stay in his house for a while.

"Arigatou, Steven-san. It would be really helpful for us at least for now." Tatsuhi said quietly and with that, the group got out of the caves.

~Meanwhile with Tora~

"You didn't think I would do this, did you?" Hitsugi said, his eyes dark in anger.

"So, you've come, Hitsugi. Surprising as you've always been such a wimp. I must admit I wasn't expecting you of all people trying to infiltrate this place." Zannin said with a smirk but Hitsugi only glared harder at the man as Yasuno came up from behind him and told Munna to use Psychic on Cofagrigus as a distraction as Hitsugi ran towards the cage that was holding Tora and the injured Liepard with Meowth using Slash on the padlock and opening it in an instant.

"Are you okay, Tora-san?"

"Hai, I'm just fine." The taller guitarist said with a smile, patting the other man's shoulder.

While the younger guitarist made sure that Tora was just fine, Yasuno fought Zannin who was still smirking as if he knew something they did not. Then, the ex-drummer ordered his partner to use Curse and when she did, Munna started to shake in pain, enraging Yasuno.

"Leave her alone, you bastard! Meowth, use Assurance again!!" Hitsugi yelled, just as angry at the agony the Dream Eater Pokémon was going through. And just as Munna was about to faint, another voice joined them and it was a very unexpected one.

~Meanwhile with Dir en Grey~

When they got out of the castle, the first thing Die did was to get Shinya to lie down and gently bandage his wound as Kaoru who had woken up much later tended to Toshiya. Kyo in the meanwhile was shuddering inwardly at the things he had heard from the scientist woman.

"Are you feeling okay, Shinya-kun?" Kaoru asked with worry and the youngest nodded, looking towards the still Toshiya and the distraught Kyo as he knew that what had happened had frightened the vocalist so much.

"Don't worry about me, I'm just fine. I just hope Totchi will be okay as well..."

"I hope so too... Kami-sama, I should've woken up sooner, who knows what those monsters could've done to Kyo-kun..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Yesterday at 6:10 pm

~Meanwhile with Hitsugi, Tora and Yasuno~

"Shou-kun?! What do you think you're doing here?!" Tora said, his eyes wide.

"I'm not leaving you guys to get hurt, that's what! Mightyena, use Crunch!! Where's Ruki-kun?!"

"He's fine, don't worry." Hitsugi said but little did he know that Ruki was in danger himself. As they battled, Zannin didn't notice Shou getting out a sharp piece of glass from one of his pockets to throw at him. By the time the ex-drummer noticed it, Shou had already thrown it and he got cut in the arm, holding it tightly.

"Itai! You bastard, that hurts!"

"Cof, Cofagrigus~!!" Zannin's Cofagrigus cried out in rage and sent a Shadow Ball straight at the vocalist but Shou was prepared and dodged it as Hitsugi glared at Zannin.

~Meanwhile with Ruki~

"So, you're alone, Takanori." Yune said, smirking evilly as Sableye came in front of her partner, crying out in rage as she knew that this man was not safe.

"No, I'm not! I have my friends here, I won't lose to someone like you, Yune! You will pay for what you tried to do to Kai-kun" Ruki said, his eyes narrowing in anger at the thought of what had almost happened to both Kai and Uruha.

"You think so, huh? Then let's see how you're going to hold up against me, shall we? Ferrothorn, use Mirror Shot! Let's kill these pests and be done with them!"

"Ferr~!" The Thorn Pod Pokémon cried and his body became enveloped in a light blue aura, making Ruki nervous as he knew this could hurt Sableye badly. And then, the aura turned into an orb and Ferrothorn fired it into Sableye's body which collided with the wall behind Ruki.

"Sableye!! You bakemono!!" Ruki yelled, angry at the pain his friend and partner was in.

"Sab, Sableye~!" The Darkness Pokémon cried and went back in front of her trainer once more to protect him.

As more and more attacks collided with Sableye who was hurting and panting from the effort of not letting Ruki get hurt, Ruki was getting increasingly scared for her. But then, Ruki saw a small, yellow-pink-purple shining stone on the ground and as a desperate attempt, he gave it to Sableye, hoping it would do something but when it did, it was nothing Ruki had expected.

Sableye's body was enveloped in a white shining aura and then, the jewel in her chest got separated from her and she looked even more powerful.

"What the hell?! Sableye, are you okay?!"

Sableye nodded and sent a strengthened version of a Power Gem into Ferrothorn which knocked him out in one hit, shocking both Ruki and Yune. But Yune seemed to have known this could happen and he brandished a knife, getting ready to stab both Ruki and his partner Pokémon with an insane grin on his face.

After arriving Steven's house, the first thing Tatsuhi did was to tell Ryuji to go to sleep, obviously still worried.

"I feel fine though, I don't think I need to sleep, at least right now." Ryuji replied, frowning slightly.

"Are you sure? You very nearly died, Ryuji-kun..." Yuuya said, voicing the exact same thing as Tatsuhi felt. Ryuji smiled and nodded, sitting down.

"So, wanna tell us how you got here, Yuuya?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   

Back to top Go down

Through the Portal
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18