Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Through the Portal

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Through the Portal - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 9:29 pm

~Meanwhile in the hospital~

After N got out of the hospital, riding on Kyurem to reach Darkrai's castle as soon as possible, Saga shook his head, worried about Tora.

"I hope they're okay..." Nao whispered as if he'd read his mind. But Sakito shook his head, knowing that his best friend was usually the calmest one out of them even when there was a serious danger present.

"Don't worry, Hitsugi is at least logical to keep away from Darkrai's minions."

"Yeah, we should believe in them, Nao-san. They'll be okay."

~Meanwhile with Tatsuhi and Yuuya~

At Tatsuhi's angry words, both Yuuya and Ryuji looked at him in shock. Then, thankfully, the vocalist didn't give them a chance to think of what to say next and tried to focus on waking up. But he failed because there was something both Tatsuhi and Yuuya had to do to help him find his way to freedom. And that thing was coming right at them in the form of a black smoke.

"What the?! Ryuji, run!!" Yuuya said, recognizing the dangerous smoke as the one that had almost killed him. The drummer took his hand and propelled him as Tatsuhi came right after them, too close to the smoke.

"Tatsuhi!!!" Ryuji's scream was the last thing the bassist heard before being engulfed in the smoke.

~Meanwhile with the spies~

The four young men awaited Chelsea's return uneasily, all of them thinking of what Yasuno's momentary recklessness might've caused. But Yasuno still did not care about what might happen to himself, too distressed at the sight of his dead friend's body.

"It's... It's going to be alright, Yasuno-san. You stopped him. We won't let that bastard to hurt Mai-san again, I promise." Hitsugi said, wanting to comfort the taller man.

Just before the drummer could answer, however, Chelsea returned with a very uneasy expression on her face.

"So?! Does he suspect any of us?!" Tora asked bluntly, trying not to fear. Much to their relief, Chelsea shook her head but then said;

"He's furious... And... He wants me to find whoever took him away and take him back... If I don't... They're gonna inject me..."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 6:41 pm

"We won't let such a thing to happen, don't worry, Chelsea-san." Ruki said softly as the girl looked scared at the thought of being controlled by Darkrai.

"Yeah, that douchebag won't hurt you or anyone else again, right, Meowth?" Hitsugi said and his loyal Meowth nodded, crying out.

"Thank you... How do we not let him close here though?" Chelsea asked, slightly confused at how calm the four of them looked.

"We'll think of something. He's not taking Mai-cho again nor is he taking you, Chelsea-san."

While they were talking, suddenly Kyurem passed by the window, shocking everyone. Yasuno's eyes hardened at the Boundary Pokémon and what he had tried to do to Keiyuu. But curiously, Hitsugi went by the window and looked at the huge Pokémon.

~Meanwhile with Kyo~

"B-but... H-how do we do that?!" Shinya said weakly, scared and hurting. But before Kyo could reply, Adrienne chuckled softly, making her Azumarill use Bubblebeam on the angry vocalist and throwing him away from Shinya's body.

"We'll find a way. Toshiya!! Wake the hell up already!!" Die yelled but the bassist still stood completely still, not responding to Die's cries of rage and Shinya's pained whimpers until Adrienne tried to hurt the youngest once more. This time, Toshiya did give a reaction. He suddenly fell on his knees, screaming in an inhuman voice, terrifying Die, Kyo and Shinya while Adrienne and the other scientists looked shocked.

"He's fighting the Flame Plate?! How?!" One of them exclaimed, shocked.

"Guys, I'm going near him! Kyo, you stay with Shinya-kun!" Die said, running towards his friend.

"Maybe we should try to contact the guys, I don't like how silent they are..." Aoi said, concerned at the thought of Ruki being in danger.

"I'm going to text one of them now. Don't worry, Aoi-san, they'll be fine, we have to believe in them right now." Nao said, smiling as he took his phone and started to type fastly.

"They're certainly very brave or very stupid, if you ask me, it could be suicidal to do something like this." Georg commented, making the twins nod furiously.

"Hitsugi is actually good at blending in with his surroundings, despite all his piercings. He's gonna be fine." Yomi said with a smile at the concern of the teens.

"One of us has to get some food, guys. We shouldn't starve ourselves or this mission will fail badly." Tora suddenly said, frowning slightly.

"I'll go. They won't notice if I go myself." Ruki said and Sableye nodded, coming with the short vocalist. But right before he could get out, Chelsea came running.

"I'll come with you. Let's go."

Ruki nodded and as they went towards the kitchens, Ruki saw Yune coming from the opposite direction and clenched his fists, barely able to keep himself from punching the other man. When Yune saw them coming, the ex-drummer smirked, mumbling something that horrified Chelsea and made Ruki uneasy;

"You don't deceive me, Ruki, I know who you really are."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 7:07 pm

~Meanwhile with Emile~

After they were well rested and refreshed, the group got ready to go out once more in search of the Plates so that Darkrai wouldn't reach them. Emile looked down thoughtfully, trying to remember where the Icicle Plate, their new target was. Then, he remembered.

"We should go to the Route 217. The Icicle Plate should be there. I hope Darkrai hasn't made any moves yet towards it or we're in huge trouble."

"You're right. If Darkrai did anything to the Icicle Plate, this would result in disastrous things."

"Then we should move quickly. Come on, guys, let's go." Jon said frowning slightly.

With that, the group started walking towards their target silently.

~Meanwhile with Ruki and Chelsea~

"Oh God, no!" Chelsea whispered, scared about Yune's words. But Ruki kept going bravely forward, seemingly not too worried. Chelsea was confused, she didn't understand what the vocalist might be thinking but she kept with him anyways, just to keep him safe from the Pitch Black Pokémon.

When they arrived at the kitchens, Ruki saw with disgust that the place was not only infested with Bug-type Pokémon but also there was the fact that there were strange scientists everywhere.

"Yabai, How do we get food now?" Ruki muttered, inwardly trying not to freak out.

"I can help you, you guys."

~Meanwhile with Ryuji and Yuuya~

"No!! T-Tatsuhi, no!!" Ryuji screamed as Tatsuhi was completely submerged in the black smoke, terrified for his best friend. Yuuya looked completely frozen in horror himself.

"How could you do this?!" The vocalist managed to utter, his tears unstoppable.

"What the hell do we do?!" Yuuya managed to utter himself, scared stiff for his friend.

"I... I don't know..." Ryuji's answer was weak, terrified, making the drummer soften.

"I think Tatsuhi can manage, Ryuji. He's just too determined not to lose you. He's... He's gonna pull through..."

"Y-you think so?..."

Yuuya nodded but inside, he was just as scared as Ryuji that his words would be wrong.

~Meanwhile with Tatsuhi~

"Let me go!!" Tatsuhi exclaimed, trying to move. But the bassist was barely even able to breathe from the repressing darkness.

"You think you're so righteous, huh? But you are wrong, Tatsuhi. You know you don't want to truly save him. He's way too weak for you." A sinister voice said, making the bassist's blood boil in anger.

"Of course I want to goddamn save him! He's my best friend, the only one who never abandoned me!! I won't let Ryuji die like that, no way in hell!!"

"We shall see, young man. You must bring your heart to me, if you want to save him."

"My heart, huh?" Tatsuhi whispered and then, a crazy thought crossed his mind. He immediately stabbed himself with his own hand and pulled out his heart, grunting in pain before collapsing.

"You will... Never... Kill my friend..." Was the last thing he said before blacking out.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 6:40 pm

Tatsuhi woke up in the cave with his chest hurting and looked around only to see the young man who had tried to keep Ryuji's last soul shard from them looking at him with a confused frown. Realizing that the shard had expelled him, the bassist panicked.

"No!! Kami-sama, let me back in there!!" He said, frantically trying to go back in but the shard did nothing in Yuuya's tight grip. His Delcatty who had come to in the time that the young man was in the shard tried to comfort him with rubbing against his feet and trying to get him to pet her. It always worked before.

"What happened?"

"I-I don't know!! It won't l-let me back in!!"

When the smoke cleared, Tatsuhi was lying on the ground, dead. Seeing this, Ryuji screamed in horror, running towards his best friend as Yuuya tried hard not to cry, not wanting to believe that their friend had sacrificed himself.

"Stay calm, Yuuya, you have to stay calm!!" He whispered to himself, terrified.

But before either of them could comprehend what was happening, Tatsuhi's body disappeared in a shower of silver sparks, making Ryuji even more hysterical with terror and sorrow.

"H-he might be alive, Ryuji! This is just a bad dream, my friend, you have to t-try waking up!" Yuuya said, holding the vocalist close to him.

"Y-y-you sure, Y-Yuuya-kun?" Ryuji stuttered through his sobs.

'I'm not, that's the problem!' Yuuya thought but he nodded outside, not wanting to freak Ryuji even more.

Ruki looked incredulously towards the young boy who was looking at them confidently. Chelsea relaxed at the sight of the boy which in turn calmed Ruki down.

"Alp. This is Ruki, him, his friends and I are--"

"I know what you're doing, you're endangering your life with them! Do you even know what might happen not only to you but the rest of us if Darkrai catches onto you?!"

At that, Ruki's eyes widened, not having thought of the things the Pitch Black Pokémon could do to the innocent people. But Chelsea's eyes were hard even after Alp's words.

"No, Alp. This has to stop already. I'm not letting him hurt anyone else like he did to Mai and they are also the same as me. If you're not going to give us some food, then get out of our way and do not speak of this to anyone."

Both Ruki and Alp looked shocked and the young boy nodded, slightly scared of Chelsea's attitude. And he guided them towards the attic where the food were. But then, he took out his Pokéball, obviously contemplating something.

~Meanwhile with Kyo~

"Be careful, Daisuke!" Kyo said, scared for his friends' lives. Shinya groaned again as Kyo held his wound even tighter as to stop the bleeding.

"I-it'll be okay, right, Kyo...?" The drummer asked weakly and the singer turned to him with a soft, gentle look on his face.

"Of course, we'll make sure of it, don't worry."

As Kyo softly kept talking to Shinya, Die ran towards Toshiya who was screaming as a bloodied red tablet came out of his chest and fell to the ground, motionless.

"Toshiya!! Toshiya, talk to me!! Are you alright?!"

"D-Die... What... is going on...? Is everyone... Okay??"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 9:11 pm

~Meanwhile with Tatsuhi~

Tatsuhi tried hard not to cry as he watched Yuuya in the trance he was in, scared for both him and Ryuji.

"You obviously did your best. Don't give up just yet." The man said softly, looking worried for the young bassist.

"Del, Delcatty~!" His Prim Pokémon nodded, rubbing her head on his legs in a comforting manner.

"But I don't know what to do... If we lose him... I don't think I can t-take that..."

"Why don't you check him? Maybe there's a difference. I'm Steven, by the way."

"I'm Tatsuhi." Was all the bassist said before checking on his best friend. Much to his relief, Ryuji was regaining his body heat and some color on his face.

"Please, Yuuya, it's all up to you now... Please don't let us down..."

"What are you thinking of, Alp? I hope it is not something along the lines of giving us away." Chelsea said, her faceset in determination and obvious anger.

"Of course not. But I don't think we all should go in there, someone has to stand guard so that we don't get caught."

Chelsea nodded, letting out a relieved sigh and told the young man to wait outside so that they wouldn't attract any unwanted attention.

"Okay. But be careful, Chelsea, or this will end really bad."

~Meanwhile in the throne room~

"Everything is okay, Totchi. J-just keep hanging on, okay?"

"N-no... I... I feel like I... hurt someone, D-Daisuke... Are the others... Okay?!" Toshiya said, trying to get up but it was to no avail. Die swallowed slightly, not wanting to tell the younger man that Shinya was near fatally hurt.

"Everyone is okay, Toshiya. You need to calm down, your wound is pretty damn deep." Die lied, looking over at Shinya who was struggling to get closer to the pained man and Kyo who tried to keep him still. Thankfully, that made the bassist finally let go and fall into a deep sleep.

"We need to get out of here, now!" Kyo said as Die gently laid their bassist onto the ground.

As Yuuya tried to soothe the trembling Ryuji, the smoke suddenly came back, making him take Ryuji behind him immediately.

"Y-Yuuya, please be careful... I-I can't take possibly losing you as well!" Ryuji whimpered in a fearful voice.

"It's gonna be okay, Ryuji. You just have to focus on waking up, alright?" Yuuya said very softly, not wanting to intimidate the other man.

Ryuji nodded but in the next moment, the shadow started talking, much to his fright and the thing it said terrified the singer.

"You can only save him if you give some homage to me."

Yuuya frowned as Ryuji turned white as a sheet, understanding instantly what the shadow wanted. The next thing that Yuuya said scared him even more.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I will only give him back if you pay me with your blood."

"I will." Was the last thing Yuuya said before slashing his own throat with the sharp glass he had found. His head rolled off to the side while Ryuji screamed in horror.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 9:19 pm

~Meanwhile with Yasuno, Hitsugi and Tora~

"It's gonna be okay, Yasuno-san, Darkrai will never touch Mai-san again." Hitsugi said softly, sad for the sake of the older man. He couldn't even imagine how he would feel in his place.

"Yeah, no one will let that bastard hurt him again." Tora added, thinking the same thing as the shorter guitarist. But Yasuno still didn't talk, very upset.

"You did the right thing, Yasuno-san, even though it was very reckless of you." Tora said, putting a hand on the drummer's shoulder.

~Meanwhile with Tatsuhi~

Yuuya suddenly gasped out and woke up as the soul shard he was holding started to glow brightly along with the other two shards. Then, the shards became the grey ball of light Tatsuhi had seen before and went into the young vocalist, making him gasp loudly and cough a little but he stayed unconscious.

"Y-Yuuya, you did it!" Tatsuhi said, elated as Yuuya tried to reorient himself to the reality, looking very dizzy. He couldn't even answer the shorter man.

"Yuuya? Daijoubu??" Tatsuhi asked, seeing how pale the drummer was. Yuuya tried to nod but in the next moment, he fell down. Tatsuhi immediately came to support him, really worried. Steven also came closer, looking at the tall man with concern.

"I'm... I'm fine, Tatsuhi-kun. I just was a little disoriented and dizzy that's all." Yuuya said, wanting to reassure the other man. Just as the bassist was about to tell him that he didn't believe him, Ryuji groaned and opened his eyes.

"W-where am I?!" The vocalist muttered as he looked around in confusion. Tatsuhi immediately ran towards him as Yuuya got up with Steven's help, smiling.

"We're in if I remember the name right, Iron Island, Ryuji-kun. You scared us a lot, are you okay?" Tatsuhi said, checking the older man's temperature and finding that he was finally up to his normal body heat.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Wait, us?? Do you mean Delcatty and Mandibuzz with yourself??" Ryuji said, blinking in confusion as Tatsuhi smiled widely, knowing that Ryuji was going to be very happy in a moment.

Chelsea only nodded and started picking up the food items they needed. Ruki in the meanwhile, was very uncomfortable about the risk of this young man giving them away.

"Ruki, can you help me pick the food you guys like? I don't really know what I should pick here."

"Okay, I'm coming." The vocalist muttered, looking back at Alp before going to stand by the brave young woman.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 5:58 pm

~Meanwhile with Ryuji, Tatsuhi and Yuuya~

"Actually, no. Look up, Ryuji-kun and see for yourself." Tatsuhi said with a smile and Yuuya tensed slightly, nervous about what the vocalist would say to him when he noticed him standing there. Ryuji cautiously looked up and saw Yuuya, freezing instantly in surprise.

"Hi, Ryuji-kun..." Yuuya said, hoping to break the ice as the vocalist stayed silent in complete shock. Tatsuhi looked between the two men, hoping that this was the right time to show Ryuji that Yuuya was back to them. But the next thing Ryuji did relieved him, the vocalist running to the other man and hugging him tightly.

"Oh, thank Kami-sama..." Tatsuhi muttered softly as he saw Yuuya fall down with a slight laugh.

~Meanwhile with Yune and Zannin~

"We need to do something, Yune. We can't allow those scums to infiltrate our Master's castle! Especially not with that wimp Hitsugi!" Zannin said in frustration, angry at the knowledge that the small guitarist was brave enough to get in somehow.

"I know. But if we get angry, we can't accomplish anything, Zannin. Believe me, they will get their comeuppance. But... I don't think we should begin from either Ruki or Hitsugi-san."

"Why the heck not!?" Zannin asked, frowning.

"Because the other two of their group can easily overpower both of us, it doesn't matter that the black haired guy doesn't have a Pokémon of his own yet, he can easily overpower us and kick our asses if we're not prepared."

Zannin sighed and narrowed his eyes at the other ex-drummer, inwardly agreeing with the man. Then, he asked what they could do about it.

"We only need to give Master the smallest amounts of suspicion about them first. Especially Yasuno-san and Tora-san need to be taken care of first. We can take care of the other two weaklings ourselves."

At that, Zannin smirked, understanding what the other man was getting at and nodded immediately.

"I will begin the preparation then, Yune. You just keep making sure that they don't suspect what's going to happen to them."

Yune smirked back and nodded, ready to harm his ex-friend at the very least. Zannin immediately sent his Cofagrigus and told her to be invisible and get into the room of the spies and tell him anything suspicious. The Coffin Pokémon nodded and went.

~Meanwhile with the spies - an hour later~

After they ate, the group started talking about what they should do about the situation, all of them worried that if Darkrai traced what Yasuno had done to them somehow, they would be in huge trouble.

"We won't let Darkrai to hurt anyone else again. He did way too much damage already, he doesn't deserve anything good anymore." Hitsugi said, frowning as he remembered what the Pitch Black Pokémon had done to Yomi.

"Yeah, he just doesn't deserve good shit." Tora agreed as well as Chelsea and Alp.

But before anyone could say anything, the room's door suddenly opened and in came Zannin along with the dangerous scientist that had hurt Tatsuhi before.

"See! They're the traitors! Seize the body of Mai and we'll get them to Master!"

"NO!!" Yasuno screamed, getting in front of his dead friend's body and Tora, wanting to protect the drummer, ran beside him as well.

"You're not taking him ever again!" The taller guitarist said, angry. But what he wasn't expecting was that the woman just smiled disturbingly and sent out her Azumarill and told her to use Play Rough on Tora instead of Munna who was let out of her Pokéball by her trainer. Before anyone could react, the Aqua Rabbit Pokémon jumped onto Tora, surrounding him by a cloud and when it was cleared, Tora was unconscious.

"Tora-san!!" Hitsugi yelled and sent out his Meowth along with Ruki sending his Sableye. But it was too late, Tora was taken by Zannin and the scientist with a chuckle from the ex-drummer.

~Meanwhile in the hospital - 15 minutes later~

Just as Kiro was about to say something, they saw that N was coming back in panic, much to their worry.

"What's wrong, N-san?! D-did something happen in the castle?!"

"Yeah! Two of Darkrai's minions took one of your guys!! I think they're outed!"

Last edited by Sakito_fan on Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 7:30 pm

"Crap! What the hell do we do?!" Alp said, terrified. Yasuno's eyes hardened and he answered without hesitation.

"We're gonna save Tora-san and now! We can't let them have their way with him, no way!"

"Yeah, we need to do something about this before something seriously bad happens to Tora-san!" Hitsugi added, frowning.

"But we also need to keep someone here to not let Mai be taken by Darkrai again. Who's gonna do that?!" Chelsea asked and much to her surprise, Ruki said he would stay in.

"Then I'm going with you, Yasuno-san. Me and Meowth won't let Tora-san to be hurt by him either and nor are we letting you go alone." Hitsugi said softly but with conviction, surprising Yasuno as well as the others as the drummer had thought the short guitarist would stay in the room.

"L-let's go then." Yasuno said, going out with the shorter man in hopes of saving Tora.

"WHAT?!" All of them yelled, horrified at what the green haired young man said.

"Yeah, it happened really fast too, I couldn't do a thing to stop them from taking that black haired guy--"

"They... They took Tora?!" Hiroto whispered in horror, knowing that the older man was essentially defenseless as he did not have a partner to help him out.

"Don't worry, Hiroto, they're NOT doing shit to Tora-shi, I'm going there." Shou said in a deadly tone and made both Georg and the twins gulp in slight fear as Gustav frowned in confusion about why they were afraid of the slender man.

"No, that is way too risky, Shou-san. You shouldn't go alone to there." Ni~ya said, frowning as he tried to think of a solution.

~Meanwhile with Tora~

Tora opened his eyes in a cage, his head aching. He tried to remember what the cause was and when he remembered, he gasped slightly, afraid of what could happen to the others more than what was probably going to happen to him.

"Liepard~?" A soft, pained Pokémon cry came to the right of him and when he looked up, he saw a purple Pokémon that had cuts all over its body and was bleeding while looking cautiously at him.

"Hi there." Tora said softly, getting up and realizing that he was chained by his ankles to the bars of the cage. The Pokémon flinched and backed away weakly, terrified of the young man.

"You don't have to fear me, come closer." He said at the reaction of the Pokémon, wanting to help it. The Pokémon looked cautiously and came closer hesitantly.

"There. You'll be fine now, don't be scared, I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Lie~, Liepard~..." The Cruel Pokémon cried out as Tora gently petted him, avoiding the wounds on his body.

Just as the guitarist was about to stop, Zannin came into the dungeon he was in, smirking as he surveyed the situation.

"You and your friends are outed, what are you gonna do now?" He asked sarcastically, keeping the smirk as Tora glared.

"You're not hurting any of them, Zannin-san! I will not let that--" Tora started but the next thing that happened shocked him.

"You're right, Tora-san!! Meowth, use Assurance!"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 7:05 pm

"Welcome back, Ryuji-kun. How do you feel?" Yuuya asked as Tatsuhi got them both off the ground and smiled. Ryuji smiled as well and said;

"I feel just fine, if not a bit tired. But... How come you're here?"

"I'll tell that later, we need to find somewhere to stay, actually. Especially since none of us wants to return to that castle, if I'm not wrong." The drummer said, shrugging.

At that, Tatsuhi frowned slightly and both him and Ryuji nodded at the young man. Steven who was watching them quietly until then suddenly told them that they could stay in his house for a while.

"Arigatou, Steven-san. It would be really helpful for us at least for now." Tatsuhi said quietly and with that, the group got out of the caves.

~Meanwhile with Tora~

"You didn't think I would do this, did you?" Hitsugi said, his eyes dark in anger.

"So, you've come, Hitsugi. Surprising as you've always been such a wimp. I must admit I wasn't expecting you of all people trying to infiltrate this place." Zannin said with a smirk but Hitsugi only glared harder at the man as Yasuno came up from behind him and told Munna to use Psychic on Cofagrigus as a distraction as Hitsugi ran towards the cage that was holding Tora and the injured Liepard with Meowth using Slash on the padlock and opening it in an instant.

"Are you okay, Tora-san?"

"Hai, I'm just fine." The taller guitarist said with a smile, patting the other man's shoulder.

While the younger guitarist made sure that Tora was just fine, Yasuno fought Zannin who was still smirking as if he knew something they did not. Then, the ex-drummer ordered his partner to use Curse and when she did, Munna started to shake in pain, enraging Yasuno.

"Leave her alone, you bastard! Meowth, use Assurance again!!" Hitsugi yelled, just as angry at the agony the Dream Eater Pokémon was going through. And just as Munna was about to faint, another voice joined them and it was a very unexpected one.

~Meanwhile with Dir en Grey~

When they got out of the castle, the first thing Die did was to get Shinya to lie down and gently bandage his wound as Kaoru who had woken up much later tended to Toshiya. Kyo in the meanwhile was shuddering inwardly at the things he had heard from the scientist woman.

"Are you feeling okay, Shinya-kun?" Kaoru asked with worry and the youngest nodded, looking towards the still Toshiya and the distraught Kyo as he knew that what had happened had frightened the vocalist so much.

"Don't worry about me, I'm just fine. I just hope Totchi will be okay as well..."

"I hope so too... Kami-sama, I should've woken up sooner, who knows what those monsters could've done to Kyo-kun..."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:10 pm

~Meanwhile with Hitsugi, Tora and Yasuno~

"Shou-kun?! What do you think you're doing here?!" Tora said, his eyes wide.

"I'm not leaving you guys to get hurt, that's what! Mightyena, use Crunch!! Where's Ruki-kun?!"

"He's fine, don't worry." Hitsugi said but little did he know that Ruki was in danger himself. As they battled, Zannin didn't notice Shou getting out a sharp piece of glass from one of his pockets to throw at him. By the time the ex-drummer noticed it, Shou had already thrown it and he got cut in the arm, holding it tightly.

"Itai! You bastard, that hurts!"

"Cof, Cofagrigus~!!" Zannin's Cofagrigus cried out in rage and sent a Shadow Ball straight at the vocalist but Shou was prepared and dodged it as Hitsugi glared at Zannin.

~Meanwhile with Ruki~

"So, you're alone, Takanori." Yune said, smirking evilly as Sableye came in front of her partner, crying out in rage as she knew that this man was not safe.

"No, I'm not! I have my friends here, I won't lose to someone like you, Yune! You will pay for what you tried to do to Kai-kun" Ruki said, his eyes narrowing in anger at the thought of what had almost happened to both Kai and Uruha.

"You think so, huh? Then let's see how you're going to hold up against me, shall we? Ferrothorn, use Mirror Shot! Let's kill these pests and be done with them!"

"Ferr~!" The Thorn Pod Pokémon cried and his body became enveloped in a light blue aura, making Ruki nervous as he knew this could hurt Sableye badly. And then, the aura turned into an orb and Ferrothorn fired it into Sableye's body which collided with the wall behind Ruki.

"Sableye!! You bakemono!!" Ruki yelled, angry at the pain his friend and partner was in.

"Sab, Sableye~!" The Darkness Pokémon cried and went back in front of her trainer once more to protect him.

As more and more attacks collided with Sableye who was hurting and panting from the effort of not letting Ruki get hurt, Ruki was getting increasingly scared for her. But then, Ruki saw a small, yellow-pink-purple shining stone on the ground and as a desperate attempt, he gave it to Sableye, hoping it would do something but when it did, it was nothing Ruki had expected.

Sableye's body was enveloped in a white shining aura and then, the jewel in her chest got separated from her and she looked even more powerful.

"What the hell?! Sableye, are you okay?!"

Sableye nodded and sent a strengthened version of a Power Gem into Ferrothorn which knocked him out in one hit, shocking both Ruki and Yune. But Yune seemed to have known this could happen and he brandished a knife, getting ready to stab both Ruki and his partner Pokémon with an insane grin on his face.

After arriving Steven's house, the first thing Tatsuhi did was to tell Ryuji to go to sleep, obviously still worried.

"I feel fine though, I don't think I need to sleep, at least right now." Ryuji replied, frowning slightly.

"Are you sure? You very nearly died, Ryuji-kun..." Yuuya said, voicing the exact same thing as Tatsuhi felt. Ryuji smiled and nodded, sitting down.

"So, wanna tell us how you got here, Yuuya?"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 8:38 pm

~Meanwhile in the dungeons~

"You'll hurt much more if you don't leave Tora alone." Shou said maliciously, glaring at the ex-drummer. That made the Yasuno wince slightly, knowing that Shou could be quite dangerous if messed with. Hitsugi on the other hand, was really surprised at the normally calm and jovial man to be so dangerous.

"Y-you're insane!! C-Cofagrigus, use Shadow Ball!!"

"Mightyena, use Crunch." Was all Shou said and then, he sprung onto Zannin, making him even more unnerved by the vocalist as he got punched hard.

"Well, two weeks ago, I went to sleep and well... A Pokémon appeared to me and told me that you two needed me with you."

"Which one?? I hope you didn't endanger yourself, Yuuya..." Ryuji said softly, concerned at the thought.

"She was a red Pokémon that looked almost exactly like Latios-san."

~Flashback~

Yuuya woke up in a dark, abyss like place, not knowing where he was and slightly scared. Suddenly, a young girl's voice rang out in his mind, startling him with her words;

"Yuuya, you do not know me but I know who you are. Your friends need you."

"W-who are you?! What do you mean?!" He said, looking around in fear. Then, the source of the voice became clear, it was a red, plane-like being, making him frown in confusion.

"I am Latias. I saw your friends in a terrible danger, you must help them or one or both of them may be lost, Yuuya."

"What?! Stop talking in riddles and take me to them then!!"

"I can only transport you to where I am for I only have enough power to do so. You must find your way to them yourself. Can you accept it?"

Yuuya nodded, bracing himself for whatever that might come. Then, it all went black and when he came to, he was in front of a hospital with Latias hovering before him with a worried look on her face.

"How do I find my friends?"

"You must go to a dreadful castle, it is in the Western part of the city. Do not worry, you cannot miss it. I would guide you but there are other people who need me so you must find it on your own but be careful about the castle's master, he's a dangerous being called Darkrai. Do not trust him no matter what."

"Wakarimasu. I will save my friends, I don't know which friends but I will save them."

~Flashback ends~

"That's... That's really surprising, Yuuya-kun. But didn't you think it would be dangerous for you as well??" Ryuji asked as Tatsuhi silently looked over at Yuuya, feeling bad about the things he had said to him before they had managed to save Ryuji.

"Not really. You know I'm always up for it when it's about my friends."

~Meanwhile with Alp and Chelsea~

As they got out of the room they were in with Mai's body in Chelsea's arms, Alp asked about what they should do to the brave young woman.

"We have to put Mai's body into somewhere safe from that monster. Then we're going to plan something out to get the other four out of here so that they don't get hurt. Are you up for it, Alp? You may get hurt."

"I am. But we both have to be very careful. Darkrai could very easily hurt us."

"He doesn't have anything over my head, Alp. He already took everything I loved from me anyways." Chelsea said, her eyes steely with the thought of the things she had lost to the Pitch Black Pokémon.

"L-let's go then..." The young man muttered, very uncomfortable with the subject.

When they found Mai's room and got in, Chelsea opened the secret door with the combination only she and Mai had known of and put the ex-guitarist's body in there, closing it with the guitar that was already in there and the body. Alp's eyes were wide as she closed her own, trying not to cry.

"Now, let's think of some good plan before we move on and save my new friends, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 5:44 pm

"Wait, you said two weeks ago?? But we've been together for only 4 days, Yuuya?" Tatsuhi said, very confused which made Ryuji frown as well, also quite confused.

"I... Kinda managed to miss the castle and got lost for the majority of those weeks, actually." Yuuya said, smiling sheepishly. At that, Tatsuhi smiled as well, knowing well about the drummer's inability to find his way when he was in an unfamiliar place.

And then, Ryuji came closer to Yuuya, getting up from the chair he'd been sitting and hugged him tightly, understanding that he was shaken about the experience just as much as Tatsuhi, if not even more.

"Thanks for coming back, Yuuya-kun."

~Meanwhile with Alp and Chelsea~

After they planned for the better part of an hour, Chelsea and Alp felt ready to take on the dangerous henchmen of Darkrai to save the four champions of Cresselia, hoping that they were not too late. But right as they were getting out of what was formerly Mai's room, they heard a crash two doors ahead of them. Worried, they ran towards the noise and found that Ruki was injured on his leg with his partner Pokémon Sableye crying out in anger.

"Ruki!! Leave him alone, you bastard!!" Chelsea cried, getting close to the vocalist who had issues about standing on his own.

"You stay out of this, weakling, I have a long unfinished business with this shrimp." Yune said, his eyes crazed and scary.

"You're not hurting him!! Garchomp, go!" Alp cried as he sent out his partner Pokémon who cried out in outrage.

"Arigatou, both of you. But he's right, we have a very long unfinished business with eachother." Ruki said as he glared at the ex-drummer with anger. Then, he asked Chelsea to go to the room close to the throne room, knowing something was there and it needed to be taken care of.

"I'll do it. Alp, you stay here with Ruki. I can handle this on my own."

Without waiting for the younger boy's nod, Chelsea ran to find the room Ruki was talking about and when she found it, she found that it was to be unlocked from the other side, making her frustrated.

Then, she remembered the trick with the cards she could do and getting one from her pocket, she inserted the card into the lock and moved it slowly, but surely. In a few seconds, she heard a "Click" sound and the door was unlocked. But nothing could have prepared her for what she would discover.

"What are you?!"

As Mightyena used his move on Zannin's Cofagrigus, Hitsugi watched with surprise that Shou could be this scary. But he couldn't say he didn't agree with him, not after everything the ex-drummer had done up until that point.

"Shou, calm down, I'm fine!" Tora said, looking slightly scared from the vocalist as he threw the deranged man away from his friends.

"Are you sure? Did anything happen to you by this bastard?"

Last edited by Sakito_fan on Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 9:49 pm

"I'm just fine, Kaoru. But what they were planning... It was terrifying..." Kyo said, shuddering slightly as they watched over Toshiya's unconscious form. Die and Kaoru looked at eachother, worried before Die asking;

"What was it, Kyo? They will never do something to us again, trust me."

"They... They were planning to break Totchi by... By breaking Shinya's mind and letting Totchi kill him..." Kyo's voice broke at the thought, knowing if the bassist knew what was going on during that, he was never going to forgive himself. Shinya immediately got up and before any of them could stop him, he hugged Kyo gently, thankful that his best friend was not harmed again and that they'd gotten out just fine.

"It's okay, Kyo-kun. They couldn't do that to me."

"I... I just hope Toshiya was unable to see what was really happening to us... He'd be heartbroken..." Die said quietly, shuddering at the thought like Kyo felt.

"Yeah, he'd feel horrible..."

As they talked, however, none of them realized that Toshiya's breathing had sped up, signalling that he was actually awake.

~Meanwhile with Chelsea~

Chelsea stared at the thing before her eyes, unable to understand what it was. It cried out softly at her as if to warn her or something. The alien thing was mostly white and it looked like a jellyfish with stars on its head and it behaved differently from anything else that the young woman had ever encountered.

"Ni~!"

"What are you? Are you trapped here??"

"Nihi~." It cried again, coming closer. But then, a voice startled both of them.

"You think you can free that thing from here? Think again." It was Adrienne, grinning disturbingly at Chelsea.

"What is this thing?! And you're not harming it, I don't care what it is, neither your so-called Master nor you deserve anything good in this life!"

"I'll take care of you myself then. I don't need any Pokémon, I just need to do this." The scientist said and it went dark for Chelsea after those words.

"Now I can get her to tell me where those traitors are and what they did with that worthless Mai's corpse." Adrienne said quietly, grinning disturbingly. before shutting the door to the alien's room and carrying Chelsea away.

~Meanwhile with Ruki and Alp~

"Admit it, you've lost!" Alp said as he helped Ruki to sit down before he lost more blood and made his own leg useless.

"I haven't. Not yet." Yune replied with a disturbing look on his face and called something to his side.

"Nihilego, come here!"

Alp frowned as Ruki told his Sableye to come to his side with the Darkness Pokémon obliging immediately, worried about her trainer. What happened next shocked them, a wormhole suddenly opened and out came a strange Pokémon, making Alp stagger away from it.

"What the hell is that?!"

"Master was holding an alien here. Now let's see its power! Attack, Nihilego!"

Before the parasitic alien could do anything, however, Sableye and Garchomp came in front of it, sending out a Shadow Claw and Draco Meteor respectively, making it retreat immediately. Yune glared at them and said;

"You only won for now, Master will have it all in the end"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 7:18 pm

"Don't worry, I'm totally fine, Shou. Let's just go already, okay?" Tora said, knowing Shou's capabilities when the vocalist was angry very well. Shou nodded, sending a death glare at Zannin who actually got terrified.

Then, they left the dungeons, Hitsugi looking slightly confused and Tora shaking his head, knowing that Shou must have been beyond angry about what had almost happened to him. And then, the group went into the room Ruki was in only to see that Yune was there and was trying to threaten the smaller vocalist who had a wound on his leg.

"Ruki-kun, are you alright?!" Shou asked, looking worried and at Ruki's shocked look, the taller vocalist explained that he had come to protect them.

"I'm fine, Shou-kun. It's just a scratch." Ruki said calmly before sending a death glare at Yune who apparently knew Shou was dangerous and was inching towards him with the bloodied knife he had in his hand.

"Shou, abunai!" Tora yelled, realizing what was about to happen one second too late.

"I hope everyone is okay..." Yomi muttered, really worried about Hitsugi and the others.

"I agree, they don't send any messages either, I really hope Shou-san went there on time..." Sakito replied, also quite worried. Then, Hiroto decided to call Shou but much to their worry, the vocalist wasn't picking up.

"Lux~?" Hiroto's Luxray cried softly at his really worried face.

"Crap, Shou won't pick up. I really hope nothing happened to any of them..."

"Gen, Gengar~!" Ruka's Gengar cried, frowning slightly and knowing that if her trainer lost Hitsugi who was very sweet, he would not be happy.

"That's it, I think we should go there and help them before something bad happens to them!" Ni~ya said rashly but the pain on his back stopped him from getting up too fast. Yomi looked at the bassist with concern but Ni~ya just shrugged, not wanting to tell him what had happened.

~Meanwhile with Chelsea~

Chelsea woke up with pain in her head, not remembering what had happened. But soon, everything returned to her, making her gasp slightly. She tried to get out of her bonds, knowing that she was in danger and if she fell to the minion scientists' cruel tricks, she would probably end up telling where her beloved's body was and how to get to it.

"So, you're awake, traitor." Came the voice of Dmitri, one of the more sadistic people in the castle. Chelsea glared at him defiantly. Even though she was unable to move, she was not about to give up.

"I must tell this to Adrienne, she'll know what to do with you better than me." The man said, getting out of the white, padded room immediately afterwards.

"I'm not afraid of you! I won't tell you where my Mai is, ever!" She yelled but it fell on deaf ears. Chelsea swallowed in pain at the thought of Mai and how much he had to live for. But before she could try and get out of her bonds, Dmitri came back with Adrienne in tow.

"I'll take care of the rest, subordinate. You will be rewarded for your loyalty, though." Adrienne said before flipping a switch in the remote control she had in her hand which activated the electric current in the dissection table Chelsea was strapped onto, making her scream in agony.

"Tell me where that worthless, cowardly Mai's body is. Or I will increase the current more and more till you lose your mind from the pain." Adrienne said with a smirk.

"N-n-never!! He w-won't... Become y-your t-toy!!" She said through her pain. But right as the scientist woman laughed and went to press a button, a cry came from behind her.

"What the hell is that thing?!"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:51 pm

~Meanwhile with Shou and the others~

Shou gasped as Yune stabbed him in the back, collapsing in Tora's arms. Horrified, Yasuno and the guitarist took the vocalist to the bed as his Mightyena growled dangerously at Yunw while Munna and Sableye looked horrified.

"Shou, are you alright?! Kami-sama, this is bad!" Hitsugi said, trying not to panic. Shou looked pained but he was still trying to get up in case his friends were harmed. Ruki gently put a hand on the younger man's back, careful about his wound.

"Don't worry. We'll take care of this bastard." Yasuno said calmly but inside, he was trying not to panic at the sight of Shou hurt.

Then, Hitsugi, who was unable to watch as one of his friends got hurt, told Meowth to attack Yune, much to everyone's shock.

~Meanwhile with Chelsea~

"I will be right back. Before you can even hope to get out of here." Adrienne said to the young girl before leaving the room. Then, she was thrown right back into the room by two powerful beams at once.

"W-what?!"

"Nihilego~!" The alien-looking Jellyfish Pokémon had returned and alongside it, there was another, stranger looking Pokémon. The new Pokémon's body was thin and white and it looked quite like a bug.

"W-what... Are you?!"

"Phero~!" The other alien cried out, somehow looking unnerved.

"The Ultra Beasts are out!! Who let them out?!" Adrienne said before pushing the power up button on her remote and making Chelsea scream in agony. But before the deranged scientist could ask for what she was looking for once more, she was blasted from her feet by Nihilego and then, something shocking happened.

"By the way, do you have a Pokémon yet, Yuuya? It's very dangerous out here without them, you know." Said Ryuji, slightly worried for the drummer at which, the black haired man smiled.

"Yeah, I have one. I have Drowzee with me." He replied as Tatsuhi smiled as well, happy that the other two were getting along again. While they talked, Steven watched curiously, not knowing what these three men had gone through on their own except for a small part.

"I'm glad for that." Ryuji said, taking a breathe of relief.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 8:00 pm

~Meanwhile in Darkrai's fortress~

"H-Hitsugi-san--" Ruki started to say, completely taken aback by the anger of the short guitarist. But Hitsugi stopped the singer and said;

"No, this guy has to be stopped! I won't let people get hurt anymore! Meowth, use Slash on that maniac!"

"Who are you calling a maniac, you freak?! Ouch!" Yune yelled as he was hit by the Scratch Cat Pokémon's attack. This made the other Pokémon also attack Yune who tried to cover himself but he couldn't and tried to back up instead but what he hadn't realized was that he was too close to the window and barely managed to not fall down.

"Mu~, Munna~!" Yasuno's Munna cried out in anger at the man who looked angrily at her and tried to kick her but Yasuno went in front of his partner, ready to protect her which made her smile.

"Mightyena, use Assurance on him! We need to get out of here!" Shou said weakly, still losing blood.

Yune though, managed to kick the growling Bite Pokémon away and ran away, making everyone glare after him before they turned to Shou.

"Shou, are you okay?! Kami-sama, you should've stayed in the damn hospital! We could've easily gotten out of this, you know!" Tora said, shaking his head at the vocalist.

"You know very well that-- Ow! That I would never l-leave you guys alone like that, Tora! I swear, that gave me the scare of my life when we got that message that you were captured! You can't expect me to stay put when it comes to you guys!" Shou said, hissing as Ruki helped him to get out of his shirt and blushing slightly. Then, the others gasped, seeing the knife wound on the taller vocalist.

"So, how do you feel, Ryuji-kun? Are you any better since you were so very tired when we got out of that cave?" Yuuya asked with worry.

"Don't worry, I'm just fine now. Nothing is wrong anymore."

"Del~, Delcatty~!" Tatsuhi's Delcatty suddenly cried out, looking towards the window with obvious fear.

"What's wrong, Delcatty? Is there someone behind the door or something??" Tatsuhi asked, frowning slightly as he petted the Prim Pokémon who was shivering under his careful hand.

"I'll check what's going on, you two stay here, okay?"

Toshiya kept feigning sleep in order to know what exactly had happened, trying not to blow away his cover by crying. He couldn't believe what he had heard Kyo say. How could he not react to Shinya getting harmed, the bassist had no idea.

"How did you save Shinya anyways, Kyo-kun?" The young man heard Kaoru ask and focused even more at listening into their conversation.

"Gar~, Gardevoir~..." He heard Gardevoir cry softly, obviously knowing whatever the vocalist had done and she did not sound happy about it.

"Well... I tried to wake you guys up first but neither of you was able to so I got Gardevoir here to bend the cell door so I could get out and--"

"And I heard him scream at the minions when I came to and saw that they were sending attacks at him while he had nothing to protect himself! If Die hadn't come at the right moment, I don't even want to think about what would've happened!" Shinya said and that did it for Toshiya, he opened his eyes wide, horrified at what he had heard.

"Totchi!! Oh thank God you're awake!" Shinya cried, looking relieved.

"Absol~!" His Absol also looked very relieved but the bassist only looked at Kyo who looked unnerved.

"What do you mean Kyo almost got killed?!"

~Meanwhile with Chelsea~

Nihilego managed to get Chelsea who was still twitching from the electric shock she had gotten off of the table, gently making her float.

"Why is it protecting you!?" Adrienne yelled, angry and shocked. Then, Nihilego attacked the woman once more as Chelsea groaned and managed to get up on shaky legs.

"T-thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 6:11 pm

As they talked, all of them very worried and on edge, Bela came towards them, asking if they had any news from their friends. They shook their heads, making the young nurse worried as well right before Ruka decided to call Hitsugi himself. Thankfully, their rhythm guitarist answered the call in one ring, relieving the drummer. The others looked at him expectantly as he talked to Hitsugi. Then, Ruka decided to take the call into speaker mode so that everyone heard what was going on.

"Mitsuo, is everything okay over there?! Did you get Tora-san out of danger?"

"Hai, he's just fine but Shou-san got hurt, we're now on our way back, Ruka-kun, everything is fine."

"Are you sure you're unharmed? You sound a little off, Hitsugi..." Sakito added, honestly worried about his friend but Hitsugi chuckled slightly and said that they were close to the hospital so he was hanging up. They agreed and only then Ni~ya relaxed back to his seat while the remaining members of Alice Nine were very worried after learning that their vocalist was hurt.

When the group arrived with Shou in the arms of Tora, Bela immediately took the young man from his best friend's arms with the vocalist groaning slightly in pain and obediently coming with the nurse and her colleagues. The others immediately asked what had happened and when they heard that Yune had stabbed Shou, they all were angry.

"He's totally unhinged, I'll say that much, guys." Yasuno said, shaking his head.

~Meanwhile with Tatsuhi~

Tatsuhi got out of the house, with his Delcatty following him in obvious fear. And then, he found the source of her fear. He stared in terror at the huge Pokémon that loomed over him with his loyal Delcatty shivering beside him, not knowing what to do.

"Del~! Delcatty~, Del!!" The Prim Pokémon cried in terror, pulling at his pants' leg and wanting to get as far away from the unknown Pokémon as possible.

"W-who are you?!" Tatsuhi said, gulping and hoping that the huge, orange Pokémon would not harm them.

"I am Landorus. Do not worry, I have not come to harm you. I came to warn you."

"E-eh?! What? What are you talking about?!" Tatsuhi stuttered, still scared as Delcatty cowered between his legs.

"Darkrai is searching for a vessel, young man. And if he gets his hands on one, it will cause a terrible calamity on both your world and this one. Do  not get anywhere close to that cursed castle."

Tatsuhi nodded, not having even thought of going back to the castle to begin with, having too many bad memories in that place.

"Don't worry about that, we'd never return there, not even if our lives depended on it." The bassist said calmly, shuddering lightly at the thought of it. Then, picking Delcatty up, he returned to the house with the other two waiting for him in worry.

"Tatsuhi, are you alright?! What did that thing want?!" Yuuya asked in worry as the bassist took a deep sigh of relief.

"That was Landorus, actually, what could a Legendary Pokémon want from you guys??" Steven asked as well, confused.

"He warned to never go close to Darkrai's castle, he said Darkrai is trying to find a vessel for something and it would bring a calamity to the world."

"We weren't planning on that anyways. But it's nice for him to tell us about that, you know." Yuuya said, smiling.

~Meanwhile with Chelsea~

"Nihi~." The Jellyfish Pokémon cried out back at her and then, Chelsea turned to Adrienne, glaring, even though she was still shaking in pain.

"You are NEVER getting Mai, he already died because of you!! What more can you want from him I don't know but you're not desecrating his memory!"

"Bold words, Chelsea. Especially for someone who left him alone when he needed you. You are no better than I am in this situation, I assure you. And Master will find him, trying is futile."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 6:58 pm

"I wasn't killed, Toshiya. Die reached us in time. But are you alright?" Kyo asked, looking very worried about the bassist.

"I'm fine! But tell me what the hell did you do to stop m-me from--"

"You didn't do a thing to harm me, Totchi, it was all those scientists and minions. You were just standing there and doing nothing at all. Don't blame yourself." Shinya said, interrupting him seriously and putting a hand on his chest to stop him from trying to get up. Toshiya hissed in pain at that, his injury still not having healed yet.

"Sorry! Oh Kami-sama, I should've thought about that chest injury of yours!" Shinya said quickly before realizing that Toshiya was barely able to keep from crying.

"Toshiya?" Die said cautiously, looking very worried about his friend as the younger man bowed his head and shuddered.

"I should've tried to stop them at least!!" Came the trembling voice of the other man while his Absol rubbed his head on his trainer's arm, looking very relieved and worried at the same time. While the Disaster Pokémon was doing that, Shinya and the others looked at eachother, shaking their heads.

"He always was, that's why we had to force him to leave the band, especially after what tried to do before that point." Reita said, his eyes angry.

"What'd he do? Seriously, you never told even me about why he left, I'm just curious, I want to know." Kai said, both confused and very worried. But the others of his band shook their heads, knowing that the drummer would be very angry if they had told him about that.

"You're much better off not knowing that, Kai-kun. It's... Way too much of a hussle to even talk about that, to be honest.

Kai only looked more worried but thankfully for his own sanity, he did not ask again for the time being. But he made a mental note to press them for the matter at a later point.

~Meanwhile with Chelsea~

"You will never get to him again! I... I might have left him alone when he n-needed me but like hell I will let you hurt him again!! I'm not afraid of your stupid Master, Adrienne! He already took everything I loved from me anyways, he can't torture me any longer!"

But what Chelsea was not expecting was for Adrienne to grin disturbingly.

"Oh, really now? How about I kill this pathetic loser?" She said and pointed to a bound Alp who looked terrified.

"Alp!! That's it!! Talonflame, Kadabra, come to me!!" Chelsea yelled as her eyes blazed with anger. Her Pokémon actually came to her right away thanks to Nihilego teleporting them to her side and then, she told them to go against her both at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 11:57 am

"Yeah but I wonder what's so bad about that castle, I've been thinking of going there in my spare time, to be honest--" Steven started to say only to be interrupted by the other men.

"DON'T!!" All three of them yelled with Tatsuhi shuddering slightly at the memories. Steven just looked at them and blinked in confusion.

"It's suicidal, trust me! After what Darkrai did to Ryuji-kun, do you think it can be safe there?!" Tatsuhi asked, making the young man's eyes widen in surprise.

"He's the one to do that?!"

They all nodded with Tatsuhi moving to sit closer to Ryuji, obviously needing the closeness of his best friend. Ryuji smiled, putting an arm around the shorter man to keep him calm after everything they'd gone through.

~Meanwhile with Emile~

The group of five kept travelling to find the other Plates but none of them had guessed that two of them were in Darkrai's possession already. It terrified Tim and Jon, knowing that Emile would get hurt again if he went in there. Emile though, narrowed his eyes, his face set in determination.

"We need to get in there. Who knows what Darkrai might do with those Plates otherwise!"

"B-but Emile--"

"No, Jon. This can and will hurt someone if it hasn't already. We have to stop it and now, there's no other way around this."

Tim and Jon looked at eachother with surprise at the words of their normally immature friend. But what they weren't expecting was Cyrus to agree with the young gamer.

"We will have to do some underground work to get to them. But don't worry, I know we can reach them if we work together." The psychic said, making the others look at eachother again with slight worry.

~Meanwhile with Chelsea~

"Talonflame, use Flame Charge on her!! Kadabra, you help me get Alp back to safety!" Chelsea said, her voice hard as both of the Pokémon nodded and obeyed her without question. Adrienne was blasted back by the fiery attack of the Scorching Pokémon and that helped Kadabra to grab Alp and bring him to safety. Chelsea immediately undid the young man's bindings and he gasped.

"Thanks, guys..." Alp said, shuddering slightly.

"Are you okay? If this bitch hurt you at all, she'll have one hell of a retribution." She said, her eyes narrow and enraged.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 8:35 pm

Just as Yasuno was about to say something, he noticed that N was coming close while looking troubled. His eyes hardened though, as the drummer had not forgotten what the green haired teenager had done to Keiyuu before.

"Oh, N-san! Thanks for telling us what had happened to Tora-kun." Hiroto said, shocking Yasuno and the other three at which the green haired teen smiled.

"It was no problem, really. Darkrai shouldn't be allowed to hurt anybody." He said but his fast speech still confused most of them even though everyone had understood that N was very much on their side now.

"Oh, and guys, we've learned just what he planned to do to poor Mai-san before we managed to stop the bastard. But I'm not sure you guys will want to know..." Ruki muttered, looking nervous as Yasuno's eyes hardened even more at the thought.

"What?! What was that teme trying to do to Mai-cho?! He killed him already, wasn't that enough for him?!" Yuura said but nothing could have prepared the bassist or anyone else for what Ruki said next.

"He was trying to make him into Giratina-san's vessel and--"

"He was trying to WHAT?!" Taizo said in a vicious and horrified voice as the rest of the room turned to Ruki in horror, remembering very well what had happened when the members of The GazettE had faced the Renegade Pokémon.

~Meanwhile with Emile~

While the two of them looked at eachother in worry, Emile thought of how to get in and then, it occured to him that neither Jon nor Tim had any Pokémon to protect themselves with and that of course caused him to worry immediately.

"Guys, I think we have a slight problem with the plan."

Everyone turned to the gamer, obviously worried and in Jon and Tim's case, kind of scared.

"What's the problem, Emile?"

"You two don't have Pokémon. We need to find you one before we get there, just in case."

The two young men looked at eachother and nodded, knowing very well that their friend was right, they needed at least one Pokémon to keep themselves safe. Then, Emile thought long and hard about where they could find a Pokémon before Robin said;

"We can find wild Breloom close-by. Would that be any help?"

Tim nodded immediately, knowing that Pokémon and how powerful it could be in the right situation. They took off with Robin showing the way and Emile grinning the whole way, happy that at least one of his friends was going to be safe.

When they went to the place Robin guided them to, however, they saw a girl who was fighting a Haxorus. She had long black hair which she kept in pigtails and big, red eyes. She had a very interesting black dress, almost like it was a royal dress. When Robin saw her, he looked surprisingly lovesick, much to the shock of everyone else. And then, they noticed that the girl was about to fail protecting herself and her Pokémon which was a Kommo-o. Robin immediately stepped in and sent out his own Pokémon.

"Sylveon, go!!"

~Meanwhile with Gustav~

"Why won't you understand, I. Am. NOT. Your. Friend. Anymore!!" Gustav said, struggling against Yu's hold. That, made both the twins and Kiro flinch, remembering very well about how the serum worked and how he very nearly hurt people close to him.

"You are, Gustav. No matter what, you're our friend. And we will get you back, I promise." Bill said, his voice slightly choked with tears.

"Mi~, Minun!" His Cheering Pokémon cried out as well, saddened by his trainer's friend's state. But before anyone could say anything else, something happened. Something that scared even Gustav.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 9:05 pm

~Meanwhile with the others~

"We stopped him, don't worry. That teme can't hurt him again." Tora said but the other members of Kra was still quite angry.

"If that atrocious worthless bastard of a Pokémon even thinks of going after Mai-cho again, he won't be living for long!" Keiyuu whispered, his eyes full of anger and tears.

N was taken aback at the anger and horror they were in, not knowing what kind of legendary Giratina was. But what he did understand was that whoever this Giratina was, he was not a safe legendary. He made a mental note to ask Kyurem about it.

"He will PAY for trying to do such a thing! Giratina-san is not someone Mai could ever become!!" Yuura added, glaring at nothing.

But before anyone could say anything else, Kiro came running into the room, looking terrified.

"What's wrong, Kiro-san??" Kai asked, worried.

"You've gotta see this! Right now" The shorter man said, looking in slight pain. The others looked at eachother and went with him, not knowing what to expect. But none of them could have guessed what was happening.

Steven frowned at the look on his three guests' faces at the mention of Darkrai. He didn't know what could be so horrible in that castle and it made him even more curious to explore the place. But before he could ask what made them feel that terrified of the castle, he saw a blonde woman come close to his house. Recognizing the woman, he smiled, however. The white haired man immediately told them that his friend was coming over, making the three look up.

"Who's coming?" Ryuji asked, distrustful instantly and shifted to stay close to both Yuuya and Tatsuhi.

"Don't worry, she's not someone dangerous. I know her very well. Her name is Cynthia" Steven replied, smiling and going to the door. But this didn't make any of them at ease. If anything, Ryuji went even more tense as Steven opened the door.

"Hello, Steven. How are you?" The woman asked, smiling but there was something off with her.

"Cynthia. I'm fine, what about you?"

"I'm okay too." She said with a smile still and went to see that all three of Steven's guests were looking at her with mistrust.

"Hi. Who are you all?" She said curiously, making them look at eachother with surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 8:59 pm

~Meanwhile with Chelsea~

"N-no, I'm fine, mostly scared but fine." Alp said, gulping slightly as he inched away from Chelsea.

"You won't be able to do anything, Chelsea. Just like you couldn't save your beloved Mai from dying in the first place. You are useless." Adrienne said, smirking as Chelsea turned even more angry at the deranged woman.

"That's where you're wrong, Adrienne. I can and will do something about you! You absolutely will not harm Mai anymore!" She said as her Pokémon came close to her in a comforting manner.

"Ka~, Kadabra..." Her Psi Pokémon whispered, worried about the young woman.

"What can you do anyways?" Adrienne asked, prompting Chelsea to give a smile, making both the scientist and Alp very unnerved.

"I won't tell you. You will see when I do it." Was all she said, however, making the two even more unnerved.

"Toshiya, you couldn't have done a thing even if you were yourself at that moment! There were at least five of them at once." Kyo said softly, making Toshiya look even more horrified.

"Then why the hell did you go in there alone?! You very well could've gotten yourself killed!!"

Kyo rolled his eyes as Shinya shuddered at the memory. At that, Kaoru smacked the shorter man's head while even Absol looked annoyed with the short vocalist.

"You could've tried to wake us up, Tooru!! What if Die came too damn late?! You'd be definitely obliterated!"

When they went into the room where Gustav and Georg were staying in, they had not been expecting to see a portal to the Distortion World open. Bill and Tom were looking terrified as the others were frozen in terror themselves.

"Iie... Not him!!" Uruha whispered, looking horrified as a huge shadow got out of the portal, making them look at eachother and send their Pokémon immediately.

"W-What is this thing?!" Tom stuttered before the shadow started to talk.

"I am Giratina. And I shall rule over everything." The Renegade Pokémon said, making everyone look shocked.

"First Darkrai and now you?! You heartless Pokémon will not do anything to this world, I will make sure of it!" N said but after that, he and everyone else learned something that they got horrified about;

"Do you really think Darkrai is acting on his own? I will rule over him as well, once the preparations he makes are complete." Giratina said, making them understand that the Renegade Pokémon was behind everything that had happened so far.

And then, something even more horrifying happened, the shadow of Giratina attacked and dragged Strify into the Distortion world.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 6:52 pm

At Cynthia's question, the three looked at eachother and deciding to trust her for the time being, they introduced themselves.

"I'm Ryuji, and these are Tatsuhi and Yuuya. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu." The tall singer said, frowning slightly.

"Hello. I'm Cynthia." She said, smiling politely at the trio and making them relax a little. While they talked, Steven happened to ask about Darkrai's castle to Cynthia as well and that made all three of them pale, remembering very well the things that had happened.

"I think it's a very interesting place myself. Maybe we can explore it together at some time."

"DON'T!" The three men chorused with Tatsuhi shuddering at the thought. Cynthia stared in confusion at them while Steven frowned deeply.

"That place is the most dangerous, horrible place you could ever lay your eyes on, whatever you do, do not go there! We've been there and it's not a pleasant experience what-so-ever!" Ryuji said.

"How can you prove that then? If you have any proof as to why that place is so dangerous, we can consider not going there." Cynthia said at last, making them nod seriously.

~Meanwhile with Strify~

"W-where did you take me?! Let me go!" Strify exclaimed, terrified of the alternate dimension he'd been taken to all of a sudden.

"Oh, I will... Soon enough, do not worry about that, young man." Giratina said in an amused tone as Strify tried his hardest to find the way out by himself. The words made the vocalist shiver, knowing that the Renegade Pokémon would never let him escape without some sort of damage.

"I won't let you kill me, Giratina!! T-there are p-people who need me!" He said, however, trying hard not to let his captor know that he was absolutely terrified. Giratina, however, just chuckled and seemingly left him to his own devices.

"I need to get out of here... But what the hell is he planning to do to me?!" Strify murmured, another shiver rippling through him at the thoughts.

"Strify!!" Kiro yelled, horrified as the others looked shocked. Then, the silence was broken by Aoi who was also shocked.

"Oh crap! We need to find the way to that Distortion World and quick, this is really not good..."

"W-what the hell was that shadow?! And what did it want with Strify?!" Georg asked, still feeling spooked and he couldn't even picture himself in the place of Strify while Bill and Tom were completely speechless.

"I don't know but we really need to get to the bottom of this quickly or we might lose Strify-san..." Yomi said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptySat May 18, 2019 7:08 pm

~Meanwhile with Emile~

After Robin saved the black haired young woman, the group also went into the tall grass much to the girl's confusion and Cyrus managed to get a Breloom for Tim which made the gamer very grateful towards the psychic.

"Who are you guys?! Why are you helping me?!"

"I'm Cyrus and these are Emile, Jon, Tim and Robin. Nice to meet you." Cyrus said calmly and the girl relaxed slightly at the calming voice of him.

"I'm Noire. And I'm about to take on Darkrai myself."

"WHAT?!"

"What the hell do we even do here?! Strify is in serious danger if what Giratina said is the truth!" N said, looking horrified at the events that were unfolding before his eyes.

"We'll find something. We have to!" Yu said, frowning as he tried to think of a way out for his vocalist.

"Zan!! Zangoose, Zan!" Strify's Zangoose cried out, terrified for his trainer. At that, the others turned even more horrified.

"Zangoose?! Strify didn't have you with him?!" Shin asked, shocked and horrified despite himself at that revelation. The Cat Ferret Pokémon shook his head, looking even more terrified as the others paled even more.

"We need to find him and right now! Strify can't die like this!!" Luminor said, trying hard not to panic at the thought of his friend dying in the hands of the Renegade Pokémon.

"I think... I think we need to find the Azure Flute again. That's the only way into that world of that brutal Pokémon that I know of." Ruki said slowly and that, made all of Strify's bandmates, even Shin get up along with Bill, Tom and Georg. But Gustav stayed there, looking both confused and scared.

"We've gotta search that thing and quick! If we find it, we'll probably find Strify as well!" Romeo said, looking frantic.

~Meanwhile with Strify~

As Strify made his way through the strange world he had found himself in, he noticed that he didn't have his Pokéball with him, making him facepalm.

"Scheiße!! I need a Pokémon and there's no wild Pokémon here, by the looks of it! What the hell do I do?! Think, Andreas, think, you can't die here, not now!! I need to find the way out!!"

But before Strify could get any farther in his search, he realized that there was a soft cry of a woman close-by. His eyes widened and he immediately called out, despite having no means to protect himself or this woman;

"Oh my God, miss!! Miss, where are you?!"

"I-I'm here..." The weak voice of her said, making Strify quicken his steps and then, he found a curly, pink haired woman who had glasses over her eyes on the ground, crying, making his eyes widen and he ran to her, falling to his knees beside her.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. I know I'm not left alone here and I wouldn't let you be in this creepy place alone either." He said gently, making her look up and say;

"W-who are you? Why are you helping me??"

"Call me Strify. Giratina took me here all of a sudden in front of my friends and without my Pokémon. But I know I'll be okay as long as I don't give up."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 7:46 pm

Kyo rolled his eyes, slightly amused at the worry of his friends. After all, he had done the only thing he could have done in the situation in his eyes. And he wasn't afraid to say exactly that.

"You could've found another way!! Taking five, possibly unhinged trainers on all on your own, Kyo?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Toshiya exclaimed, hissing in pain as the too much movement made his wounds ache badly.

"You need more rest, Totchi, don't trouble yourself over me, I'm just okay now and so are all of us."

"Bi, Bisharp~!" Kyo's Bisharp cried, nodding at his trainer's words confidently and making everyone smile.

"Thank Kami-sama for that..." Kaoru said silently, shuddering.

"How do we find the Azure Flute, you guys? Because if we don't, I don't think Strify is the only thing we will lose here." N said, making the others frown.

"What do you mean, N-san? I don't know about what you think but I agree on finding the Flute quickly." Ruki said after looking at the others' surprised and worried faces.

"What I mean is... Didn't you say that Giratina needed a vessel for some reason? What if he got impatient from waiting Darkrai to find this Mai you spoke of before?" N said, making everyone's blood run cold at the thought.

"Oh crap!! You're right!! We've got to search for the Azure Flute right away!! Strify won't become that thing!!" Luminor said, trying hard not to panic at the thought. N nodded and replied;

"I'll go with Kyurem and try to find some clues. I'm sure we can find something if we work together. You do your own search, however. Your friend's fate depends on how many hands we've got in this."

Everyone nodded, even Shin and the drummer even got up to help search for the Flute, much to the others' shock.

"M-Marcel? You... You want to search too?!" Kiro said, not daring to hope that the Shin they knew and loved was starting to come back to them. Shin nodded, making them shocked even more.

"He... He helped me to stay alive. The least I can do is search for him when he's in a deadly situation."

Those words made Kiro's eyes fill with tears of happiness, knowing that Shin was going to be alright soon. And they all nodded their assent on the drummer searching for Strify's only hope.

~Meanwhile with Strify~

"How can you be so sure? Giratina is a very powerful Pokémon. Once he has his eye on something, he cannot be stopped, Strify. So, how are you so sure?!" The girl asked fearfully at which Strify smiled.

"For one, I don't think giving up is in my blood at all. And two, and more importantly, as I said, I have very close group of friends who will search for me. They would never leave me alone in this place. I may not have my Zangoose with me, and I hope he's safe, but I will not give up until we're found. So, what's your name" The vocalist said, sounding sure of himself despite his own fears.

"I-I'm Dianna."

"Nice to meet you, Dianna. We're gonna be okay, I promise. Now, let's see if we can find a way out together, right?" Strify said, turning away from the girl and missing her evil grin that appeared for a second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Through the Portal
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Gardens :: Lunar Library :: Crossover Fanfictions-
Jump to: