Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Through the Portal

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Through the Portal - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 7:37 pm

~Meanwhile with Ryuji, Tatsuhi and Yuuya~

"We actually can prove it. You know how Ryuji's state was only two hours ago? That's because of what happened in that castle." Tatsuhi said to Steven, very seriously. Steven's eyes widened in horror and he wasted no time in telling Cynthia about it. But what the woman said was nothing they had expected;

"Don't you at least want to take revenge? I mean, by what you say, you must have been through some terrible stuff and Darkrai is the reason for that."

Surprising Cynthia, Tatsuhi shook his head, still thinking of what had happened before to both of them but he didn't want to disclose all of the things yet, he simply wasn't ready for that, especially not around Yuuya.

"We just want to be out of that terrible place, it's not a safe place in the least bit." Ryuji said, echoing his best friend's own thoughts. Yuuya however, stayed silent, the words actually planting a seed of ideas for the drummer.

~Meanwhile with Emile~

"Don't! Darkrai is way too dangerous for a lady like you to handle! Hell, it's too dangerous for even us to handle alone!" Robin said, paling immediately.

At that, Noire looked annoyed at them but then, Cyrus had an idea;

"How about we join forces? We've learned that Darkrai is actually experimenting on people here, and we want to stop him from doing all this damage. If you want, you can join us, Noire. More hands are always better than only one, right?"

Noire stopped for a moment, considering the idea and then, much to Robin's joy, she doubtfully nodded.

"But if I ever find you suspicious, I'm mowing you all down. Deal?"

~Meanwhile with Strify~

As they traversed the dangerous Distortion World, Strify kept talking to Dianna, wanting to know more of the mysterious girl and how she had ended up in there.

"A-all I know is that I woke up here, alone. No memory what-so-ever of what awaits me on the other end."

Strify paled, thinking that he could start to forget as well and decided to try finding the exit as fast as possible even more now.

"We have to find this place's exit! I-I don't want to end up like that too!" The singer said, shuddering at the thought.

"Too bad you will..." She whispered to herself, smirking behind his back.

~Meanwhile in the hospital - 2 hours later~

Just as they were going to get out of the hospital, something shocking happened, a wormhole suddenly opened and out of it, Strify came tumbling out, shocking everybody.

"Andreas?! You... You got out by yourself?!" Romeo said, completely out of his mind with shock.

Strify raised his head tiredly, smiling and saying;

"Ja. You could say that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 8:57 pm

~Meanwhile with Chelsea~

As the girl said that, Alp shuddered, knowing very well that Chelsea was very angry and hurt inside after losing so many things to Darkrai. But he was mainly afraid of the girl's wrath as he knew well that hers was scary.

"Let's go away from this terrible place, Alp. Hold onto me. Kadabra, use Teleport!"

Alp nodded and held onto the girl with worry as the Psi Pokémon's body glowed white along with them and they disappeared from the room. But right after they were gone, Adrienne smiled evilly.

"It seems it's working on her."

~Meanwhile in the hospital~

"Oh thank God, this is a miracle!" Kiro said, hugging Strify tightly. But before Shin could also hug the older man, glad that he had survived, he suddenly had a headache. Through it, he heard Strify's scream as if the vocalist was not there with them and was miles away from them instead.

'Shin!! help!! Please, help me!!'

"Marcel? What's wrong?" Luminor asked as Strify also looked at him with a strange look on his face. It was as if the vocalist had forgotten who he was or he was just getting to know him or something. The drummer made a mental note to not trust Strify unless he proved that he had truly escaped by himself.

"I'm... I'm fine, just a headache, Luminor. I'm glad you're okay, Strify."

"Danke, Marcel. I'm glad to be out as well, trust me."

~Meanwhile with Ryuji, Tatsuhi and Yuuya~

As both Tatsuhi and Ryuji went to sleep, Yuuya stayed awake, thinking. He didn't know what exactly had happened to his friends to be this badly hurt nor did he know what had gone on between them and Taizo. But he knew one thing; Darkrai was the reason for all of this pain. And the words of Cynthia still rang in his head, fuelling his thoughts of anger and pain.

"Yuuya? Why are you still awake?" Came the groggy voice of Tatsuhi and startled him out of his thoughts.

"Couldn't sleep. Go back to sleep, Tatsuhi, you've been exhausted enough in this all."

But Tatsuhi could hear the turmoil in the drummer's voice and that made him less groggy and more alert to the problem that troubled Yuuya. He softly got out of Ryuji's protective cuddle and went to sit by the taller man.

"Come on, you can tell me what's wrong, you know that, right?"

"I don't want to talk about it, Tatsuhi-kun. Please don't make me do that. At least not yet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 9:22 pm

~Meanwhile in the hospital~

"How did you get out, Strify? I mean, I don't know of any good way to get out of that weird world by yourself." Shin asked, making the vocalist freeze for a moment and then answer as the others also waited for an answer.

"Uhh, I just managed to find a switch and... And a portal appeared. So I just survived."

At Strify's obviously strange and forced answer, Kiro also frowned, starting to feel that there was something wrong.

"Zan, Zangoose, Zan~!"

"I'm happy to get out of there too, believe me. I'm free at last."

They all looked at eachother, still worried about him. But none of them commented on it despite Shin starting to feel that Strify was not himself in the least.

~Meanwhile with Dir en Grey~

After that, Kaoru decided to help Toshiya change his bandages so that he didn't get an infection after all of this. Kyo also came and helped the other man to sit up with the bassist hissing in pain.

"You're gonns be okay now. Don't worry. You just need to endure the pain a little, Totchi. You're safe now." Kyo said softly, as if to convince himself as well. Toshiya smiled through his pain at the words of the vocalist, seeing easily how shaken he really was.

"Yeah, and it's all thanks to you, as always. I'm just glad I didn't harm any of you."

"Absol~." The bassist's Disaster Pokémon nodded rubbing his head on his partner's hand gently.

~Meanwhile with Ryuji, Tatsuhi and Yuuya - In the morning~

Ryuji woke up to see that Tatsuhi was brooding over something while Yuuya slept deeply. He yawned and slowly got up, making the shorter man look up and smile at him.

"Ohayou, Ryuji-kun. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, I slept like a baby. Thanks. Are you okay though? You seem broody."

"Oh, I'm just fine, Ryuji. But I think we need to have a talk with Yuuya. I don't like how silent he is."

Ryuji frowned, not knowing what his best friend had meant and then, before he could say anything, Yuuya muttered something in his sleep, too low for either of them to be able to hear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Through the Portal
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19