Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Share | 

Through the Portal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:15 pm

~Meanwhile with Cresselia's champions~

Just as Weavile was about to claw Strify in the throat, Zangoose came to his master's aid and managed to throw the Sharp Claw Pokémon off of the panting singer. Seeing this, Yomi and Keiyuu came to help Strify get up.

"Are you alright?" Yuura asked to the shaken man.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I need to get Shin's safety back though..." Strify replied, looking at the fainted man with worry.

"Weavile!" The Sharp Claw Pokémon cried out and almost tackled Strify again if not for Gengar and Chatot attacking him.

"Leave him alone, you vile Pokémon!"

That was then, Strify looked over at the still unconscious Kiro as Robin checked on his wound. He gasped at the look of the wound, paling badly.

"Shit, this bleeding is bad. I'll take him to the hospital, you take care of your friend." Robin said, frowning at the deep, bleeding gashes on Kiro's chest. He took out his phone and called the hospital.

"P-please be careful with him!" Strify said, trying hard not to cry.

"Of course I will, don't worry."

~Meanwhile in Darkrai's fortress~

Luminor looked curiously at the Pokémon that had saved his life. It looked like a chandelier and had a purple light inside its transparent body.

"Chan~, Chandelure!"

"You betray me too, huh, Chandelure?" Darkrai said, glaring at the Luring Pokémon. She nodded and stood close to the surprised Luminor and Romeo who quietly thanked her.

"You don't deserve anyone to serve for you, Darkrai, you're way too violent for your own good!" Bill said bravely, keeping the Life Sphere in his hand away from the Legendary Pokémon protectively.

"We shall see. We shall see who will serve who when this is all over." Darkrai said before actually going away from the room.

"Are you guys alright?!" Luminor asked, quickly going beside Yu to check on him while Romeo checked on Bill.

"Yeah, we're just fine, only slight injuries that's all." Yu said calmly. Looking over at Bill, it was the same, only some scratches on the younger man's face and arms but otherwise, just fine.

"Are you alright, Luminor! Darkrai attacked you, not us!" Bill interjected, looking at the slightly taller man with a frown on his face.

"I'm just fine. This Chandelure saved me from it, remember?" Luminor said, smiling at the Pokémon.

"Lure~!"

"You want to be my partner or something, little one?"

The Luring Pokémon immediately nodded, very enthusiastic. Luminor nodded back at her, smiling again.

"Okay then. You would be a great addition to our group." The keyboardist said, making Chandelure very happy.

~Meanwhile with Strify~

Strify tried hard not to cry as the ambulance took Kiro's limp body away from him. It scared him to no end knowing that Kiro might wake up to no one beside him to help him out or that he might not even wake up in the first place.Both options were scary and painful for the blond man.

"It's gonna be alright, Strify-san." Said Kai gently. It was sad, seeing Kiro go, they had all liked him. But what was even sadder was the reaction of Strify.It was very obvious the younger man loved Kiro like a brother.

"I... I really hope so..." Strify whispered. And when they went back into the house, they paled at what awaited them. Shin had woken up and taken Sakito who had stayed behind hostage.

"Sakito!!" Hitsugi exclaimed, paling even more. His best friend was in the hands of an influenced maniac. Ruka glared and came forward immediately.

"I'll take care of him." Was all the tall drummer had said before coming closer to Shin.

"Move one more step and I will kill him."

Last edited by Sakito_fan on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:28 pm

"So what is the plan now, guys?" Bill asked curiously at the group. They all looked at eachother, slightly clueless.

"Well, I think we should separate and start looking for the formula to brew the cure." Luminor replied, looking calm.

"But we should go in pairs in case Darkrai or his minions attack again." Yu quickly said, he could tell Luminor wanted to go off on his own but he wouldn't let such a thing to happen, not like that. To all of their relief, Luminor nodded.

"Both pairs should take the Spheres so we won't be in a serious danger." The keyboardist said.

"So, who's going with who?" Romeo asked biting his lower lip in nervousness.

"Romeo, you go with Yu, you can support his leg, I'll go with Bill." Luminor replied, looking concernedly at Yu's leg which had stopped bleeding but looked in a bad shape anyways.

"I'll be okay, Lars. Stop worrying about me." The guitarist said, slightly annoyed at the taller man. He wasn't a child anymore after all.

"Okay then. Let's go. Bill, we should go back to the throne room, there was a paper in Darkrai's throne that I'm sure had some kind of instruction on it. Meanwhile you and Yu should go to the Forbidden Wing, Plusle gave us a hint that the book that had the instructions was in there somewhere." Luminor said, getting up from the chair he was sitting in.Bill nodded, catching up with Luminor and Chandelure quickly.

"Be careful, both of you." Romeo said quietly.

"Marcel, listen to me, you do not want to do this! You can fight the serum, come on, you have to do it!!" Strify said, staying almost dead still, scared that if he moved, this would be the end of the slender man in Shin's hands.

"I'm not your friend anymore, Strify." Shin said and brought the ropes that once held him onto Sakito's throat, starting to strangle him. The guitarist struggled and tried to get away but Shin was too strong for him to actually break through. Seeing this, Ruka came closer to the two.

"I thought I told you to stop." Shin said but gasped in the next moment when Gengar sent a Dark Pulse into him and let go of Sakito who scrambled to his bandmates' side clumsily. Strify meanwhile, had yelled indignantly at the Shadow Pokémon, worried about his friend.

"Saki, are you alright?!"

Luminor and Bill arrived at the throne room only to see Darkrai was on his throne, glaring at nothing in particular. They hid and whispered amongst themselves.

"What are we gonna do, Luminor?! He's on his throne, we won't be able to get the paper from him!!" Bill said frantically. Meanwhile the keyboardist was thinking with a frown on his face.

"I think I know. Stay here with the Sphere, Bill." Luminor said before getting out of their hiding place despite Bill's protests.

"You!" Darkrai bellowed angrily, getting up from his throne. Luminor smirked in triumph, that was the reaction he was hoping for.

"Yes, me. I will take the instructions, now!" He said, lunging forward with Chandelure protecting him. He managed to get a hold on the paper but right then, Darkrai used Hypnosis on Chandelure, making her fall asleep and unable to protect the brunette.

"Oh no!" Bill said, looking at what Darkrai was about to do to Luminor who's back was turned to the Pitch Black Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:05 pm

Strify glared at Gengar while he checked on Shin, helping him to get on his feet. He didn't like that the taller man who was the partner of the Shadow Pokémon hadn't even controlled his Pokémon and had allowed her to harm Shin.

"You okay, Marcel?"

"I'm fine, you idiot. But you will not be anymore." Was all Shin said before he grinned crazily and punched the older man in the throat, making him gasp out a pained noise and collapse. That was then Reita came forward.

"Chatot, use Round!"

The Music Note Pokémon nodded and opened her mouth, singing a note and sending out green rings onto Shin who tried to dodge it. But just as the attack was going to actually hit Shin, Weavile went in front of him and took the damage himself.

~Meanwhile with Bill and Luminor~

"Luminor, watch out!" Bill yelled, scared. Luminor didn't turn back, still too absorbed in what he was trying to do. The damned paper was stuck in the throne and no matter what he did, the keyboardist couldn't get it unstuck.

"Damn it!"

That was then Darkrai finally attacked Luminor, sending out a strong Shadow Ball onto the brunette and hitting him in the back and caused Luminor to fall down.

"Bill, get away from here, this is too dangerous!"

Bill didn't answer him and came forward with the Sphere of Death in his hand, glaring angrily at the Pitch Black Pokémon.

"So you are gonna try using the Sphere of Death against me?" Darkrai asked Bill who glared even more intensely.

"Yes, if you don't release my friend now!!" The vocalist said dangerously. Darkrai though, only laughed slightly at the brave young man who was in front of him.

"Then make me stop, Bill Kaulitz. Use that Sphere and endanger your own humanity." Said the Legendary Pokémon, grinning at the black haired man.

"Bill, NO! Don't do this to yourself!"

Shin chuckled evilly at the Chatot and her uneasy master and gave out his first order to Weavile.

"Weavile, use Night Slash!" He said, still smiling in an eerie manner. The Sharp Claw Pokémon smiled back just as scarily and sent out his attack, making Chatot hit the wall behind her trainer.

"Chatot!!"

While Reita tended to his poor Pokémon, Shin got near Strify again, intending to kill the vocalist.

"Shin, fight!! Please, I know... You don't want... To harm anyone! I know you're still in there somewhere, you can fight this! Remember Kiro? He fought it and the same strength is within you... As well!" Strify rasped, still trying to make the drummer hear him.

"No, Strify. I'm not your Shin anymore. And Kiro can go to hell for all I care. Weavile, finish him!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:21 pm

~Meanwhile with Luminor and Bill~

Bill glared at Darkrai intensely. He was weighing his options when a noise from behind Darkrai came. Chandelure had finally managed to wake up.

"Chan~!" The Luring Pokémon cried out, making Luminor sigh in relief that Bill wouldn't have to endanger himself.

"Chandelure, are you alright?" Bill asked from where he stood. Chandelure nodded and came beside Luminor who, once again, had gone to try and remove the paper Darkrai had in his throne.

"You will not be able to take it. It is spelled against thieves like you." Said Darkrai, grinning evilly at the frustrated brunette.

"Like hell I won't take it! It's my friend's life that is in danger!"

~Meanwhile with Yu and Romeo~

Yu leaned heavily against his best friend as they slowly walked to the Forbidden Wing of the castle. His leg was hurting something awful but in no way he was going to give up on their mission. Both him and Romeo knew this was a dangerous mission and they could die. But neither cared as long as their youngest friend was finally alright.

"How much longer, Romeo?" Yu asked, panting slightly from the exertion.

"Only one more corridor, Hannes. Are you in pain?"

Yu snorted. He knew this question would come sooner or later but he wasn't willing to answer it truthfully.

"It's okay, Romeo. I'll take care of it only after we get that damned book. Shin needs me more than my stupid leg at the moment."

Romeo rolled his eyes. Trust Yu to be stubborn as a mule about it. But he was not about to let Yu take that pain on himself without helping him even a little. So he shifted his friend and actually took him onto his back, bringing forth a surprised cry from the guitarist.

"What the hell, Romeo?!"

Just as Weavile was about to hit the non-fighting Strify who was still on the ground, Gengar sent another Dark Pulse into the Sharp Claw Pokémon, making it fall back onto his back.

"Are you okay, Strify-san?" Yomi asked worriedly. Strify though just nodded, tears welling up in his eyes. This was becoming too much for the young vocalist. First Kiro and now Shin was in the throes of this madness and Strify didn't know how much more he could take of this.

"You're weak, Strify, admit it. You couldn't even protect Kiro when he was laying here so weakly." Shin said, knowing that it was the singer's weak spot and would hurt him even more than he already was.

"You were right. You're not my Shin. But like hell I won't take him back. I'm not giving up on you yet, Marcel." Strify said in a choked voice, trying hard not to cry. Then he did something Shin didn't expect and hit him on the head hard, making him lose consciousness yet again.

Meanwhile Hitsugi and Ruka were checking up on Sakito's slight wound from the strangling he'd gotten from the blond drummer.

"Are you sure you're okay, Sakito?" Hitsugi asked worriedly. Sakito nodded shakenly.

"J-just shaken that's all..." The guitarist replied, his hand going to his throat where the lines of ropes were imprinted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:45 pm

~Meanwhile with Kiro~

Kiro awoke with a groan, his chest ached something awful. He tried to remember what the cause of it was and when he did, he gasped.

"S-Shin!!"

Robin immediately came beside the gasping bassist, concerned. He didn't know how to explain Kiro that his friend might be possessed.

"Kiro, don't over-exert yourself, you got a hard hit there." The breeder said gently, putting his hand on the small man's shoulder carefully.

"Where's Strify?! Is he alright?!" Kiro asked frantically. He feared that Shin had done the unthinkable to Strify, seeing as the vocalist wasn't there with him.

"He was fine when I left. And Shin woke up but he's still a bit..." Robin trailed off, not knowing how to say what he was feeling about Shin as Kiro was fiercely protective about his friends.

"A bit what?! Crazy?!" Kiro said, glaring at the breeder. To him, Shin just needed the cure and some time for himself. Robin didn't answer him though, he knew if he did, it would make things harder for him.

"I will give it to you. Only if you beat me with that weak Pokémon you've got for a partner." Darkrai said dangerously, obviously having something planned for the tall brunette. Luminor nodded immediately.

"I agree. But how will I know you're not cheating?"

"I will not cheat, I promise."

"Not really too reassuring... But I agree anyways."

Bill nervously watched Luminor get ready for the battle. He was uneasy that Luminor had accepted the battle proposition without any hesitation.

"Be careful, Luminor!"

Luminor smiled back at Bill and nodded. And then, Darkrai sent out a Shadow Ball into Chandelure but the Luring Pokémon, from the looks of it, had already expected that and dodged it immediately, making Luminor sigh in relief.

"Chandelure! Use Confuse Ray!"

Chandelure immediately fired six golden orb at Darkrai which, hit their target and exploded, making the Pitch Black Pokémon confused.

"Chan~!"

While Darkrai was confused, Luminor weighed his options about what attack he should use. Then he decided on attacking Darkrai full on so the cruel Pitch Black Pokémon would have no chances against them and would have to give the paper out to them.

Strify looked over at Sakito and his friends who were still fussing on him. The slender brunette didn't let them worry though, telling that he was alright repeatedly. And then, he made a bee-line for the torn ropes to bind Shin once again so that the drummer didn't do something he would regret forever. After he bound Shin, trying hard not to cry, he called Luminor but the other man didn't answer his phone, scaring Strify further that the keyboardist might've done something and got hurt somehow.

"Strify-san? Are you alright?" Hiroto asked with worried eyes. The vocalist nodded but the lie was obvious to the short guitarist and everyone else in the room.

"I know you're worried, hell I would be worried too if something like that happened to my bandmates. But try to stay strong. For them if anything." Tora said, putting a gentle hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:53 pm

~Meanwhile with Luminor~

"Chandelure, use Flame Charge!" Luminor yelled out his first damaging order. The Luring Pokémon immediately became surrounded by fire and then, slammed into Darkrai and made him back away a feet or two. Seeing this, Bill got hope. Maybe, just maybe, the long haired brunette could win against the Legendary Pokémon. But right then, Darkrai snapped out of his confusion.

"Oh shit..." Bill whispered, worried.

But when Darkrai sent out a Dark Pulse into Chandelure, she managed to miraculously dodge it and sent another Flame Charge into the Pitch Black Pokémon. And that, made Darkrai growl angrily at the Luring Pokémon and send out a Shadow Ball into her. The strong attack connected with a critical hit, weakening Chandelure badly.

"Come on, Chandelure, you can do it!" Luminor encouraged the hurt Pokémon and Chandelure nodded at the keyboardist, going right back into the fight.

Finally, the two men had come into the library of the Forbidden wing. Both of them looked at the sheer amount of books and groaned at the same time.

"How the hell are we going to find anything in this place?!" Yu muttered, slightly scared that he'd have to try to walk on his own as his leg was already screaming at him.

"I don't know, Yu. But you should give yourself a rest, I'll look by myself for a while."

"But I can't let you do this on your own, Romeo, this is too dangerous and you have a chest wound yourself!" Yu protested. Romeo just smiled at him and turned back to the shelves.

As soon as the vocalist calmed down, he asked curiously.

"Bandmate?"

The rest of the room smiled then, confusing Strify further.

"Yeah, all of us have a band here. And from what I'm guessing, so do you, right?" Hitsugi said, smiling kindly.

"Y-yeah. But which band is which though? I'd like to get to know you guys."

"I'm Shou. And these are my bandmates and best friends, Hiroto, Tora, Saga and Nao. We form the band Alice Nine. Nice to meet you." Shou said, pointing out his bandmates. The rest of them smiled and Nao even waved cheerfully at Strify.

"That's cool. I'm guessing you're the vocalist, Shou?"

"Yes. That's right."

"And I'm Keiyuu, and these guys are my bandmates, Taizo, Yuura and Yasuno. We..."

"Are KRA!" The four of them said at the same time, slightly baffling Strify. They smiled at him though, having been used to this kind of reaction from almost everyone.

"I'm Yomi, and these guys are my bandmates, Sakito, Hitsugi, Ni~ya and Ruka. We form the band named Nightmare. Nice to meet you, Strify-san." Yomi said, smiling at the younger singer. Though it surprised Strify even more.

"Who's the vocals in your band, Yomi?" He asked curiously looking at the short man who was smiling.

"I am."

"Seriously?!" Strify asked, eyes wide in surprise which just made Yomi chuckle and the rest of Nightmare amused.

"Trust me, you should never underestimate Yomi when it comes to singing. It would shock you when he does so."

"And lastly, I am Ruki and these are my bandmates, Uruha, Aoi, Reita and Kai. We're the band named The GazettE. Nice to meet you."

Last edited by Sakito_fan on Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:09 pm

~Meanwhile with Luminor~

"Chandelure, use Solar Beam! But be careful!" Luminor cried out to his partner. The Luring Pokémon immediately started charging a white light and seeing this, Darkrai sent out another Shadow Ball at Chandelure but missed due to the other Pokémon's heightened speed.

"Oh thank Gott..." Bill breathed as he watched Darkrai fume where he was standing. He was glad that the attack did not connect as Chandelure looked more than a bit hurt. Luminor though, didn't look too concerned seeing as his partner was still there and fighting for the sanity of his friend.

"Chandelure, use Solar Beam, come on!" The keyboardist said, slightly getting worried. Chandelure though, just nodded and shot the white beam into Darkrai and this time, the attack left Darkrai breathless.

The Pitch Black Pokémon then stopped the battle, panting.

"You win, you thief." Was all he said before actually lifting the spell on the paper on his throne. Luminor gingerly took it and ran to Bill's side.

"Are you okay, Bill?" He asked, wanting to make sure the younger man was fine before they went back to Strify's old room.

"I'm fine, Luminor. Really, you should think of yourself for once." The vocalist answered, shaking his head.

Yu finally got up after resting his leg a little bit while Romeo was searching the shelves for the book Plusle had apparently told them about. He limped to his best friend while the other was absorbed in what he was doing and looked at the shelves as well, trying to find the book himself. That was then, he saw it.

"Romeo, look, over there!" The guitarist said, nearly making the shorter jump out of his skin. Romeo turned back to him and glared half-heartedly.

"Don't scare me like that, Hannes! And where is the book?" He asked the younger man, looking around. Yu immediately pointed at the book in question and Romeo had to lean up on his toes to get it since it was really far from his short stature.

"Good, we've got it. Now let's go back to the room. I hope Luminor and Bill are alright." Yu mumbled, still concerned about how Luminor was acting. Romeo nodded and helped the injured man to walk out of the room.

Just as Ruki stopped talking, Shin groaned and woke up. And to Strify's dismay, so did Weavile.

"Vile, Weavile!!" The Sharp Claw Pokémon cried at them, demanding to be let out of his confinements which they had put him into in case he came back to and hurt any one of them.

"You bastards put my Pokémon into a cage?!" Shin growled, trying to get free again so he could kill them for this.

"We had to, Shin, please try to come back to me, please!" Strify begged the younger man, about to cry again. But the drummer was far gone and just scoffed at him.

"What are you, Strify, a girl?! Cause you keep crying for me."

Just as Strify was gonna answer, an attack came to the house, making them all fall down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:14 pm

"What the hell was that?!" Ni~ya said, getting up from the floor where he had fallen. Ruki and Aoi immediately went to the window, looking out only to pale at what they had seen. The police officers had surrounded the small cabin they were in.

"Crap... It's the cops, they're probably after Shin-san..." Aoi said, frowning.

"Hell..." Strify muttered, worried that they would take his younger friend away from him to where the Pitch Black Pokémon could easily reach him.

"What do we do about this?"

"You're surrounded, bring the prisoner out or we will fire!"

Luminor and Bill managed to get into Strify's room only to find that Yu and Romeo hadn't come back yet.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Bill asked as he gingerly sat on the bed. Luminor joined the younger on the bed, thinking quietly.

"I think we should get some kind of a pot or something if we're going to create the cure."

Just as the keyboardist said that, Yu and Romeo came into the room, carrying a book with the guitarist panting slightly in pain from his abused leg. Seeing this, Luminor got up and took Yu from Romeo, giving the shorter man some relief as his own injury was acting up and gently supported the pained guitarist to the bed as well.

"Did you find anything?" Yu asked as soon as they settled back. Luminor nodded, showing the paper they'd managed to get from Darkrai himself.

"Let's see what we need to do for the cure now, right?" Luminor said, taking the book from Romeo and opening it. He found what he was looking for in seconds as he looked at the index of the book.

"There, this says we should find some Sacred Ash, Shoal Salts, Revival Herb, Energy Root and again, Pokémon tears to bind all of them together. How the hell are we going to find all of these things?!" Luminor said, worried.

"Not to mention we'll have to find enough for four people to use! This is gonna be messy as hell, I'm thinking..." Bill said, looking down.

~Meanwhile with Kiro~

"I swear I didn't mean it like that, Kiro. But Shin needs that cure you guys were talking about and quick, or it won't end well for anyone." Robin said, trying to placate the still glaring bassist. At that, Kiro looked down.

"How bad is it?" He asked, a plan forming in his head.

"Shin? Well, he's really violent and dangerous at the moment, probably."

"I didn't mean that, how bad is my injury? Can I walk out of here like, right now?" The short man asked the surprised breeder.

"It's really bad, Kiro. You shouldn't even consider getting out of here right now. Your chest was clawed, doctors hardly managed to stop your bleeding!" Robin said, shocked at Kiro's resilience.

"How soon can I get out then?"

"I... I really don't know, Kiro."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:46 pm

Luminor nodded silently, thinking about what they needed to do.

"At first, we should find some pot to put all those things in, I think." Yu said, frowning. Romeo and Bill nodded immediately, getting up.

"But you and Yu should stay here, Romeo. You are both injured after all." Luminor said, pushing Romeo gently back to the bed. Romeo frowned at the keyboardist though.

"I'm fine, Lars, I can search for the pot just as well as you!" Romeo said, not happy at all.

"No, you should rest that chest of yours, Romeo, chest wounds are not something to take lightly!" Luminor replied, glaring at the younger man and his stubbornness.

Just as he said that though, someone knocked onto their door, making them look up with wary expressions. Bill went to open the door only to find Tom grinning at him evilly. The young vocalist gasped at the look on his influenced twin's face.

"Well, Bill, you've gotten weak, brother." The younger guitarist said.

"No! It's you who's weak at the moment, Tom! But I promise, I will bring you back to me." Bill said with more conviction he was feeling at the moment. He had been dreading the moment he'd have to face his bandmates and twin but he hadn't expected it to be so soon.

"You won't live long enough for it, little brother. Misdreavus, attack!"

"No! You're not taking my friend!" Strify yelled to the cops, feeling protective.

"I would be safer there, Strify, admit it, the Shin you care about is gone!" The drummer said calmly.

Strify didn't dare turning around to see his friend's face since he was so close to crying yet again. It hurt to see his friend this way but he'd rather die than letting Shin go to somewhere where Darkrai could easily reach and influence him further.

"No. Way. In Hell am I letting you go again, Marcel, forget it!"

Just as he said that though, the cops outside started to fire at the small cabin. Strify and the others immediately ducked down to protect themselves. But right after that, Strify pulled the surprised Shin to him and protected him with his own body.

"Why are you doing this, Strify? I'm not your friend anymore." Shin said, confused.

"No, you will always be my friend, Marcel, no matter what." Strify said, smiling sadly.

~Meanwhile with Kiro~

Kiro glared down at his chest, not wanting to spend another minute in this damned hospital. But just as he was about to actually try to move, Robin stopped him.

"Don't! Doctor said that you have to stay immobile for the rest of the day at the very least, Kiro. You're gonna hurt yourself further and I'm sure Shin wouldn't want that from you."

"You don't understand, Robin. You don't know what really happened to Shin." The bassist whispered, the moment the youngest had taken the serum still vivid in his mind.

"Then you can tell me. You have all the time in the world to do so."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:38 pm

"Bill!" The others chorused as the vocalist managed to dodge the first attack from his own twin.

"I'm fine! You need to find a pot, I can hold him off myself!" The singer yelled as he kept dodging the Screech Pokémon's attacks. The others looked at eachother worriedly. Then Luminor got up and came to Bill's side protectively.

"You are not gonna fight on your own like that, I won't let you do so."

Bill looked at the slightly taller man with gratitude in his eyes, he didn't really want to do this by himself after all. It was too painful to do so.

"Chandelure, use Hex!" The keyboardist gave out his first command. Chandelure cried out and her eyes started to light purple and she sent a flurry of black beams at the unexpecting Misdreavus, making the Screech Pokémon hit the wall behind Tom.

"Why you!! I'm going to kill you! Misdreavus, use Payback on that stupid Chandelure and then use Shadow Ball into that tall man! I'll take care of you later, Bill!" The younger guitarist said.

"Mis~!" Misdreavus cried out and flexed her arms, a ring of energy forming around her body. Then the ring blasted Chandelure right back into the room, making her fall down.

"Chandelure! Are you alright?!" Bill asked with concern. The Luring Pokémon managed to get back on her feet but right then, Misdreavus sent a Shadow Ball into Luminor, making him gasp out in pain.

"Luminor!!"

The fire finally subsided and they looked up with worried eyes. They all were worried that in anytime, the firing could start again and they wouldn't be so lucky to dodge it this time.

"Are you alright, Shin?" Strify asked quietly, concerned about the silent man. Thankfully, Shin looked up.

"Yeah. I'm fine, Strify." He whispered and right then, doubled over in obvious pain.

"Marcel!!"

Shin didn't answer, shaking on the ground. He looked in so much pain that the others wanted to help but none of them knew how to.

"Bring the prisoner out! Or we will fire till you are all dead!" A voice from outside came.

"Like HELL I will hand one of my best friends in the world over!" Strify yelled as he brought the shaking drummer onto the bed with the help of Kai and Yuura. And when they looked at the cage Weavile was in, the Sharp Claw Pokémon had started to flicker in and out, weirdly enough.

"What the hell's going on?" Ruka muttered, frowning in confusion. That was then though, Shin opened his green eyes again. But just as they started to be happy, Shin started to bleed from his eyes.

"S-Strify!" The younger man said, slightly alarming the singer.

"I'm here, Shin, I'm not leaving you, alright?" Strify said quickly, knowing that his young friend was fighting the solution he was under and he'd be alright for a while. He immediately grabbed a cloth and gently dabbed at Shin's face.

Shin's eyes closed in exhaustion as his gentle friend gave him such sweet attention. An attention that he did not deserve. He had punched Strify's throat, the throat that could sing beautifully and he hoped dearly that it hadn't been too damaged or he would never forgive himself.

~Meanwhile with Kiro~

Kiro looked down again, not wanting to relive those horrible moments again.

"If you don't want to tell me, that's fine. I just want you to know that I'm gonna be here with you till the very end." Robin said soothingly, making Kiro smile.

"Thank you, Robin. I appreciate that. But you need to understand, I can't stay here, not when my friend's life is in danger!" He said, tears coming to his eyes. Then he looked up with conviction in his eyes.

"Robin, I'm sorry about this..."

"About what?" The breeder asked but the next moment fell limp onto his bed from the blow he'd gotten from the bassist.

"About this... I'll be back, I promise. But I can't sit here while Shin's depending on me." He said before taking his clothes and silently running away from the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:11 pm

The others hesitantly came closer to the bed where Shin laid immobile. They were all worried that if Shin lost the internal battle he was having, he could hurt Strify in a rage. But Shin neither moved from his spot on the bed nor opened his eyes, worrying Strify even more than he already was.

"Marcel? Are you alright?"

"I... I think I'm fine, Strify... But you should hand me over, I'm not safe anymore..." The drummer whispered tiredly.

"Like hell I will hand you over where Darkrai could reach you so easily!" Strify said harshly, making Shin flinch a little and actually open his eyes wide. His eyes were still bleeding so it was after a few blinks that he could focus on the frowning singer.

"B-but I could've-- I could've killed you, Andreas!"

"I don't care! I'm not letting you go like this, Marcel forget it!!"

~Meanwhile with Kiro~

After getting out of the room, Kiro looked left and right in caution while his chest protested loudly at his decision making skills. He grimaced, his hand automatically going to his wound. He knew he would give out somewhere but he hoped that it would be after found Shin and Strify. Though to get out of there, he first needed some painkillers and a plan.

"Damn it, I should've thought more about a plan!"

Just as he whispered that, a nurse about his height passed him by and even though he didn't like violence, an idea came to his mind and he just grabbed her to a nearby laundry room and knocked her out and then, stole her doctor's clothes and quietly got out of there.

"There, this should get me both the painkillers and out of here. Hang on, Shin. I'm coming, my friend." The bassist whispered, looking down in determination before quickly moving around.

"I-I'm fine! Bill, you should get out of here!!" Luminor said as he quickly scrambled back to his feet. Tom though, smiled evilly at that and the attempt of his twin trying to do so.

"Oh no, you won't get out so easily my dear twin. Misdreavus, use Psybeam!"

"Misdreavus~!" The Screech Pokémon cried out and sent a multicolored beam onto the frozen Bill. But right as the attack was gonna hit Bill, a voice from behind him came.

"Muk, use Acid Armor, protect him!" The owner of the voice, Romeo cried as he sent out his Pokémon to help Bill out.

"Muk~!" The Sludge Pokémon nodded at his master and protected Bill. Bill looked both relieved and upset at the same time.

"Thank you, Romeo..."

~Meanwhile outside the cabin~

A man in his thirties stood at the back of the three men that had fired the small cabin and the people inside, thinking. If he ordered to fire again, he could accidentally hurt the prisoner and that would place him in a deep mess. But if he didn't shoot, the prisoner could run away as the house was not surrounded as they had told them.

"Damn it... These guys are good..." He muttered. Then he decided on another warning, just in case.

"This is our last warning, give the prisoner or we will come in and take him by force!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:18 pm

Just as he said that, the stubborn voice from the inside yelled out.

"Hell, no! I'm not giving Shin over to you!!"

The man looked down at his Absol and the three men that had shot previously, thinking of what he should do. Then swiftly, he gave the order.

"Go in."

But just as he gave the order, the door of the cabin opened and out, came a young, blond man. Recognizing the man as the stubborn guy, he sent out his Absol.

"Absol, go!"

"You're not taking my friend away from me! Zangoose, go!!" The man yelled in turn, looking even more pissed off. The other man though, only frowned angrily back at him and growled.

"Then we'll take you as well! Absol, use Night Slash!"

"Zangoose, dodge it and use Swords Dance!" The young man commanded his Pokémon.

"Absol~!!" The Disaster Pokémon cried out and his claws turned a glowing purple.

"Zangoose, Zan!" The Cat Ferret Pokémon actually managed to dodge the incoming swift attack and his claws suddenly lengthened and he grew obviously stronger as he swung his grown claws around.

"Absol, use Razor Wind then, we're not gonna lose to some criminal!"

~Meanwhile inside the cabin~

Shin anxiously listened to the fight outside, knowing if Strify lost, they both would be in danger and he didn't want this for his friend. He just hoped Strify would be able to bring them out of this mess even though he knew he didn't deserve this strong affection from Strify anymore.

"Shin-san? Are you feeling alright?" The pierced man, Hitsugi asked quietly. Shin though, just nodded, trying hard not to cry as the affection was too much for him at the moment.

"If you want me to, I can help Strify-san. I have a Pokémon myself, as you know." Yomi said softly as his Eevee shied away from him, rightfully so. He had attacked the poor Evolution Pokémon after all.

"I... I'd be grateful if you do so... Even after what I almost did..." Shin whispered, still weak from his internal fight against Darkrai's serum. Yomi nodded and took Eevee with him to go to Strify's side.

~Meanwhile with Kiro~

Kiro whimpered as he managed to get inside the alleyway right next to the hospital. He leaned against the Wall, panting from the exertion. He had gotten the heavy-duty painkillers but he had no idea how he should use them.

Then another wicked yet very risky idea came to his mind and he went back into the hospital and found the nurse he'd knocked out and thankfully, now she was awake. When she saw the bassist though, she almost screamed when Kiro shut her mouth with his hand.

"Hey! Don't scream, okay?! I need to get out of here and fast, my friend needs me big time at the moment and I don't think I've much time."

"W-what do you want from me?! I can't do anything for you!"

"Yes, you can! You can tell me how to use these painkillers so I can move enough to reach where my friend is!" Kiro whispered frantically, trying not to grimace as his chest ached even more. His vision blurred and he almost dropped the small bottle. Thankfully, the nurse grabbed the medicine and helped him to sit down so he wouldn't fall down.

"Why don't you stay here? I'm sure your friend would want that from you..." The nurse said gently, holding Kiro as he shook in silent pain. But to her surprise, Kiro shook his head weakly.

"I can't, the situation of my friend is dire right now. He needs me and I won't let him down like this, not because of a small wound."

"What's your name? I can get you out of here but you need to cooperate with me."

"I'm Karsten Schäfer. But please call me Kiro." He said, smiling weakly.

"Nice to meet you, Kiro. I'm Bela. Now let's get you out of here and give you those painkillers so you'll be on your way to your friend." She said kindly and supported the bassist out of the room.

"Now, stay with me when I check you out of this hospital, alright?"

"Okay... Thank you for helping. I'm sure the rest of my friends will appreciate your help."

That was then, suddenly Kiro's Pokéball started to shake. Kiro frowned lightly and took it out.

"Can I let my Pokémon out? I think she wants something..."

"Of course, but tell her to be silent, alright?"

"Okay." Kiro said and sent out his Plusle.

"Plusle, Plus!!" The Cheering Pokémon cried, frowning at her wounded master. She was obviously unhappy with her beloved trainer's choice of not sitting still while his wound healed.

"I'm fine, Plusle, we need to find Shin, remember?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:50 pm

Shin tried desperately to get up, wanting to help Strify since he had heard what the officer had said about taking the vocalist as well. But Hiroto and Keiyuu came beside him, holding him down with them.

"You're still weak, Shin-san. Yomi can take care of that bastard and his friends alongside Strify-san, don't worry about it." Sakito said gently trying to calm the young man down.

"But I--!"

"But nothing, give yourself a rest." Said Yasuno. Meanwhile, Taizo and Uruha were looking out the window to see how the situation was going.

~Meanwhile outside of the cabin~

"Zangoose, use X-Scissor, we can't lose this fight!!" Strify exclaimed as his Pokémon nodded.

"Zan, Zangoose, Zan!"

"Absol, dodge it and then use Future Sight!" The man exclaimed but it was too late as Zangoose's attack connected with the Disaster Pokémon, making him cry out. It was also a super-effective move which, weakened Absol badly.

"Sir, I can help you if you need it!" Said one of the men who had a gun in their hands. The man smiled evilly and nodded.

"Growlithe, go!"

"Growlithe!!"

Just as Strify was about to protest, Yomi came to his rescue. Surprised, Strify looked at the shorter singer who smiled at him in return.

"Eevee, go, let's kick some cheater ass!"

~Meanwhile with Kiro~

"Plusle, Plus, Plusle!" The Cheering Pokémon shook her head, looking worriedly at Kiro's shirt which had blood stains on the chest.

"You're bleeding, Kiro! You need rest right now!" Bela exclaimed worriedly, trying to make the bassist go back into the room area of the hospital.

"No! My friend Shin needs me more right now! I'll be fine!!" He said, protesting and making Plusle sigh and shake her head again. Her sweet trainer was just too stubborn and loyal to his friends for his own good.

Bela though, looked at him with wide, surprised eyes at the young man nearly in her arms. She hadn't expected anyone could be this loyal to his friend. Not in the way that Kiro seemed to be anyways.

"Kiro... You're a really good person, I hope you know that." Was all she said before telling him to stay where he was until she came back for him. Kiro nodded uneasily, not liking all the waiting he had to do. Thankfully, Bela came back only moments later with good news.

"Well, you're free. I hope your friend is gonna be alright." She said, smiling kindly. Kiro smiled back and picked up his partner.

"Thank you for your help, Bela. I hope we meet again somewhere different. Let's go, Plusle."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:30 pm

~Meanwhile with Strify and Yomi~

"This doesn't make any difference. We will not lose to some criminal and his 'friend'." The older man said.

"Shin is not a criminal! Zangoose, use Slash on that stupid Absol!" The vocalist said, looking even more pissed off. He didn't want to let them take Shin. Not when he knew what awaited the drummer was far worse than just a sentence in jail. His Pokémon immediately nodded and slashed at Absol who fell a few feet away from the Cat Ferret Pokémon, growling.

"Then I'll take care of the other one, Strify-san! Eevee, use Take Down on that Growlithe!!"

"Eevee~!" The Evolution Pokémon nodded and started running at a very high speed and slammed into the Growlithe, making the Puppy Pokémon almost fly with the force of the contact. Yomi smiled at the cute Pokémon. He was glad that he had a Pokémon like this, cute but tough at the same time.

"Growlithe, are you alright?!"

"Grow~..." The Puppy Pokémon groaned slightly and went back to fight, still determined to beat Yomi and Strify.

Just as Bill whispered that, Tom growled angrily and told Misdreavus to attack again.

"Misdreavus, use Psybeam on that damn Muk!"

"Mis~!" She nodded and sent out a multi-colored beam onto Muk who took it with no apparent problem.

"Muk~!"

"Bill, you stay in the room, okay, we'll take care of this fast."

Bill nodded, tears in his eyes. He really didn't want to leave Tom but he had no choice in the matter. He just hoped his twin would forgive him.

"Please don't hurt him..." He whispered to Romeo who nodded, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"It's gonna be alright, Bill. We'll make sure of it."

"Maybe you should ask if we even want to be that weak again?!" Tom asked, looking even more pissed off.

"You have no idea what you're saying, Tom, trust me on this one."

~Meanwhile with Kiro~

Kiro panted as he got out of the hospital again. He hoped the painkillers would kick in soon or he wouldn't be able to get to Shin and Strify. He just hoped the two of them were fine.

"Plusle, Plus~!" Plusle cried as Kiro slumped down in the alleyway out of sight. She was really worried that if Kiro didn't sit still, his wound would deepen. And he looked pale as a sheet as well. She just hoped someone could make him sit still.

"It's... It's alright, Plusle. Just... Just give me some time." Kiro whispered, trying to calm his partner Pokémon down.

"Plusle, Plus!!"

"Plusle, I'm okay. Really. I just really... Need some time before we go to find Shin so the painkiller will kick in." The bassist said, smiling at his loyal, sweet Pokémon. He was really moved that the Cheering Pokémon never wanted to leave his side even after the events that had happened in Darkrai's castle.

Just as he said that, the pain around his chest started to get down enough for him to get up at least. Kiro immediately got up but winced when he realized he had done so too fastly.

"Now we need to find Robin's cabin again... I just hope we don't have much walking to do, Plusle. Come on, let's go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:24 pm

"How is the situation going, Taizo, Uruha-san?" Asked Yasuno from where he was sitting beside Shin's bed.

"I think they've got it. They're obviously winning. You'll be safe, Shin-san." Uruha said, looking back at the distressed drummer. Shin though, didn't answer, trying to keep his tears in check. He felt so ashamed of himself. He had attacked one of his best friends without even trying to restrain himself and almost killed a poor, innocent Pokémon. And yet, the little Pokémon in question was working with the aforementioned friend to get him out of trouble.

"Are you alright, Shin-san? You look distressed to me." Hiroto said, worried about the young man in the bed. But Shin did not answer, knowing if he opened his mouth, he'd start bawling like a child.

~Meanwhile with Strify and Yomi~

Strify glared at the older man who was still stubbornly trying to take Shin away from him. Even after his Pokémon was nearly in a fainted state, the man didn't give up on trying to take one of his best friends away from him to keep him in danger.

"Admit it, you've lost, mister. Eevee, use Feint Attack on Absol!" Yomi said as he still gave orders to his partner. Eevee sent his attack and of course, didn't miss, making Absol faint.

"You criminals have not won yet!" The man yelled, taking out another Pokéball out of his belt. The other men who were with him though, got wide eyed at what their lieutenant was about to use.

"You're going to use that, sir?!"

The man didn't even answer his underling and threw his Pokéball. "Go, Entei!"

~Meanwhile with Kiro~

Kiro walked aimlessly for a while, just looking for someone who could know about the place they were searching for. He just hoped that they would get lucky and someone who knew about where Robin's cabin could be. Thankfully, there was a man who was passing by and Kiro decided to take a chance and ask the man about it.

"Excuse me, do you know where the cabin of the breeder named Robin?" The bassist asked, hoping the man wouldn't see the blood stains on his shirt. The man nodded slightly suspiciously, having seen the blood on Kiro's shirt.

"Could you please tell me?! This is a matter of life and death! And if I'm not there in time, it'll be probably the latter..." Kiro whispered, looking down and making the older man pause.

"What is so urgent, young man? I can bring you there but you need to tell me what is going on with you. Why's there blood on your shirt?!"

Kiro sighed and opened the front of his shirt while blushing slightly in embarrassment. The man though, gasped at the deep, still slightly bleeding wound and paled.

"You should be in a hospital!"

"I'll be fine! My friend needs me too much for me to back out right now!"

"Plusle~, Plus!"

The man could see just how determined Kiro was and didn't push him, just telling him to follow him. After a while of walking and in Kiro's case, limping, they finally came close to the by now familiar cabin. But what Kiro saw there made him gasp in shock. Strify and one of the champions of Cresselia were on the ground with their Pokémon fainted and an obviously malicious man stood over them, ready to finish them with a beastly looking Pokémon.

"Oh hell... We need to get closer, now, Plusle!!"

"Plusle~, Plus, Plusle!"

"Let's go! Thank you for your help, mister!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:26 pm

~Meanwhile with Strify~

Just as Strify gave up hope, an enraged voice from above them came. It was a voice neither Yomi nor Strify had expected to hear, not yet at any rate.

"Don't you even dare! Plusle, use Thunder on that beast, now!"

"K-Kiro-san?!"

~Meanwhile inside the cabin~

"I need to be there! Strify n-needs me!!" Shin struggled against Ni~ya and Aoi, needing desperately to go to his friend's side at that moment. Even though it would put him in danger, he didn't want Strify to get hurt in his place.

"No! Strify-san and Yomi will be okay, see, Hiroto-kun and Ruka-san are gonna get it under control! You need rest, Shin-san, your body is still under a lot of stress!!" Shou said worriedly. Shin still stubbornly shook his head but didn't fight as much as he did before although it was more because of his failing strength than anything else.

But just as Shou finished his words, Hiroto came back with wide eyes.

"You won't believe this, you guys!"

"Won't believe what?"

"It's Kiro-san, he is back!" The guitarist said, shaking his head.

"WHAT?!"

~Meanwhile outside the cabin~

"Who are you? What do you want with these criminals?" The man asked, glaring at the small bassist. Kiro glared right back at the man.

"Who do you think you are, calling my friends criminals?! Strify and Shin are the most lawful guys I know, you bastard, you'd better leave them alone before I make you!"

"Plusle, Plus, Plusle~!!" The Cheering Pokémon beside Kiro nodded fervently, angrily looking at the man like her trainer.

"I'm Gordon Walker, the police officer lieutenant of this town. Who do you think you are, trying to protect your criminal friends from the law itself?!"

"Who I am is none of your business, I won't let you take my friends, that's all you need to know."

"How do you know about that, mister?" Tom asked sarcastically. Luminor shook his head.

"Because I know how Kiro felt when he was taken off of that stupid thing. And I saw Bill when Darkrai finally released him from his clutches, this thing isn't making you stronger, it's making you heartless!" The keyboardist said.

"I won't let you down, Tom... I promise I will get you back to me. Same with the other two, please tell this to them, Tommy..." Bill said in a choked voice.

Last edited by Sakito_fan on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:28 pm

Just as Kiro said that, the cabin's door opened and out came three people including Shin. Seeing this, Strify's eyes widened in worry. But before he could say anything, Kiro butted in.

"Shin what the hell are you doing out?! We're trying to protect you here!!" The bassist exclaimed sternly. But when Shin looked up and saw him, the drummer froze for a moment as if he couldn't believe he was seeing right. And then, he ran to Kiro and hugged him tightly, making him give out a gasp of pain.

"I was so scared for you..." He whispered, finally letting his tears go after seeing Kiro alive and there.

"Plusle, Plus~." Plusle also came beside the crying man, wanting to cheer him up.

"It's okay, Marcel. I'm okay, don't worry." Kiro whispered, running his hands up and down Shin's back in soothing motions to try to calm him down. Meanwhile Gordon Walker smiled evilly as he gave his next command.

"Entei, use Lava Plume on them!"

"Entei~!" The Volcano Pokémon roared and prepared the attack.

"Guys, look out!!!"

Tom scoffed but went away anyways, grumbling to himself that he couldn't destroy Bill. After he was out of sight, Bill collapsed onto the nearest chair and promptly collapsed into sobs, closing his hands on his face. The rest of the room observed him with concerned eyes, none of them knowing what to do. But then, Bill raised his head, looking determined.

"Let's go and find that damned pot! I'm not letting Tom or Georg or Gustav go like this. They would've... They would've done the very same for me." The vocalist said at their worried faces.

"If you want, you can stay with them, you know. I can take care of this myself just fine. Don't worry, we'll get them back." Luminor said, looking intently at the younger man.

"No, I need to or waiting would kill me inside, Luminor. Thanks for the offer though." Bill said, managing a small smile for the keyboardist. Luminor nodded and took him out of the room, looking cautiously around in case Tom hadn't decided to go after all.

Just as Strify yelled that, a Pokémon from outside came and took the attack for the duo on the ground.

"Vulpix~."

Gordon looked absolutely enraged at the small Pokémon but just as he was going to order the Volcano Pokémon attack again, Ruka stepped up with his Gengar.

"You'll have to pass by me if you want to hurt them!"

While Ruka was fighting Gordon's Pokémon, Shin took a good look on Kiro and his shirt and promptly gasped at the blood.

"K-Karsten, your shirt is all bloodied! What happened?!" The drummer asked with worry. He was hoping that it somehow was not the bassist's blood. But all he got was a sheepish smile from the shorter man.

"I'll explain as soon as we get you out of this mess, alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:08 pm

Luminor nodded at Bill after seeing that Tom wasn't there. Bill managed a very small smile at the thoughtfulness of the keyboardist, touched. Then, they walked quietly around to find a pot so they could start making progress about the cure.

"Where should we be looking?" Bill muttered, looking down. His mind ran a mile in a minute, trying to think of where a pot big enough for the cure for four people could be at.

"Maybe the kitchen? Or the dungeons?" Luminor replied, frowning. He was pulling the locations out of his head like a flash.

"I think we should first look into the kitchen." Bill said, smiling at Luminor's fast thinking.

"Let's go find it then."

"Entei, use Lava Plume again!" Gordon Walker said, pointing at Gengar. The Volcano Pokémon roared again and used the attack, hitting Gengar dead on and making her back away a few steps, slightly weakened. Ruka frowned at the man but didn't let up either.

"Gengar, use Payback!" The drummer exclaimed.

"Gengar~!" The Shadow Pokémon flexed her arms and with a ring of energy, she blasted Entei away from herself.

"Why you--!!"

Meanwhile Shin was still trying to make Kiro tell about the blood on his shirt and seeing how Kiro wasn't very willing, Strify came over to them, getting them up.

"Are you okay, Karsten, Marcel?" The vocalist asked after clearing his throat a few times.

"We're fine, Strify." Kiro said and paused when he saw the taller man's reddened, obviously attacked throat. His eyes widened in shock.

"Oh my Gott! What happened to your throat?!" Kiro didn't notice the look on Shin's face which was a look of shame and pain.

"Nothing too serious, Kiro, I'm fine. How's your wound?" Strify answered concernedly. Kiro sighed and opened his shirt, slightly embarrassed even though they were his friends and bandmates. Shin and Strify though, both gasped in shock at the still sluggisly bleeding wound.

"W-What the hell is that, Karsten!?" Shin yelled, shocked. He couldn't believe that the bassist was up and about after getting such a wound.

"You should be in the hospital, Kiro!!" Strify added, worried about the older man.

"No way in hell am I returning there! Not till I know for sure you two will be fine!" Kiro said harshly.

"Plusle, Plus, Plusle~..." Plusle muttered as she shook her head at the shocked Shin and Strify. She had thought they would've expected this of their stubborn to a fault friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:36 pm

Luminor went into the next corridor, making Bill stay behind him in case the younger got attacked again. Bill though, was quietly protesting the decision of the older man.

"I can take care of myself, Luminor. Please stop worrying about me!" The vocalist was saying before the slightly shorter man shushed him.

"What?!"

"Shh, I heard something!"

"Lure~!"

Sure enough, there were two people who were carrying a very big pot to the kitchens. Bill and Luminor looked at eachother and both attacked the men who didn't stand a chance against the surprise attack and fainted.

"Good, we got the pot. Now let's go back to the room and start looking for the other ingredients." Bill said, swallowing nervously.

"Yeah, we've come to the harder part of the thing now."

Bill sighed, knowing the keyboardist was right in saying that. But that didn't mean he would give up before he'd even begun to search for the ingredients. He would never give up, not even if his life depended on it.

"We need to carry this to the room. Come on, Luminor." The vocalist said quietly, holding one end of the pot and waiting for the other man to do so as well. Luminor nodded and held the other side up and together, they carried the giant pot to their room.

"Kiro, you should be laying down at the very least!" Shin said, looking utterly horrified at the deep wound on Kiro's chest. But to his irritation, the little bassist shook his head, looking worriedly at him.

"You need to rest more than I do, Marcel. You're still fighting the serum, aren't you?" He said, still worriedly looking at the younger man and making his partner Pokémon shake her head repeatedly. She wasn't very happy about what her master was doing to himself either. Strify facepalmed as Shin frowned deeper.

"I'll be fine! You shouldn't be standing up, Karsten!!"

Meanwhile, Ruka was still fighting Gordon's Entei. Gengar was obviously getting tired but still neither was willing to give up the fight for their new friends.

"Gengar, use Shadow Punch! Let's finish this bastard!"

"Gengar~!" The Shadow Pokémon cried out and raised her arm, purple energy travelling upon the raised arm and appeared around her fist. And then, she punched the air and sent a giant black fist into Entei, making him faint since it was a critical hit.

"Good job, Gengar." Ruka said calmly.

"I'll be back, you criminal rascals!" Gordon said taking his fainted partner Pokémon and men with him as he left. Seeing this, Ruka and Yomi immediately went over to Kiro and the other two's side.

"Good to see you alive, Kiro-san." Yomi said, smiling. But then, his eyes fell on the still open wound and his eyes widened.

"W-what the hell?! You shouldn't be standing with a wound like this!"

Bill and Luminor managed to bring the pot into their room without any problems. Luminor put his end of it down to knock twice on the door which was their code to open the door. Thankfully, Romeo opened the door immediately and seeing what they had found, he immediately tried to help them only to have Bill gently push him back.

"You're still injured, Romeo. I can handle this weight easily, don't worry." The vocalist said gently.

"I can carry it too! You don't need to baby me because of an injury!" Romeo said frowning.

"It's... It's not that I'm trying to baby you, Romeo... You've already done so much for me in the first place. All of you have. I don't know how to repay you back for it..." Bill said, looking down and making the others look at eachother worriedly.

"We're doing it because you're our friend, Bill. Not because you need to pay us or some stupid shit like that." Yu said, putting a hand on the pained vocalist's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:13 pm

Kiro shook his head. He didn't want to lay down and take Shin's much needed place in the bed away.

"I'm fine! I won't take your place in that damn bed, Marcel. Forget it!" The bassist said, looking over at the shocked blond.

"But-- But your wound! How are you even able to stand anyways?!" Strify asked with wide eyes. To that, Kiro brought out a small bottle.

"I... Kinda had to take some heavy painkillers from the hospital before I ran away..." He said, feeling slightly guilty about taking them without real permission. Shin gasped at the bottle and the implications that Kiro had stolen it. He didn't even want to think of what could've happened if the bassist was caught.

"You stole that?!"

"No! Of course not, I took it with the permission and help of a nurse. She was really helpful when I told her why I couldn't stay where I was."

Shin shook his head, amazed at his older friend. Kiro had stopped at nothing to keep him safe. He felt like he shouldn't have friends as good as these two and the others who were back in Darkrai's fortress.

"Now, let's look at the ingredients again." Luminor said as he sat beside Romeo. It was always a good idea to double check the things they needed.

"Okay, this says we need Energy Root, Sacred Ash, Shoal Salts, Revival Herb and... Oh no..." Yu trailed off, looking horrified.

"What is it, Hannes? What's wrong?"

"It says we need to bind them together with... Pokémon and human blood!!" The guitarist whispered in shock. The rest of the room gasped in shock and worry as well.

"Damn it all..." Romeo muttered, unhappy with what had been revealed.

With that, the guys made their way back into Robin's cabin, all tired. But when Kiro tried to make Shin lay down again, since the drummer looked really pale and weak, he resisted.

"What's wrong, Shin?" Kiro asked, immediately worried.

"You need rest much more than I do, Karsten, a chest wound is nothing to take lightly! I'm not gonna lay in that bed when I know you need it more than I do." The taller man said, frowning at the older.

"Vulpix~?" The Vulpix that had saved them earlier came to Shin's side, curiously sniffing at him and making him give a small smile.

"Hello, little one. Thank you for saving us."

"Vulpix~!" The Fox Pokémon cooed at Shin, rubbing his head onto the drummer's leg adorably.

"Hey Shin, I think he liked you." Strify said, smiling at the cute Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:19 pm

"Yeah, I think so too, Strify." Shin said, a soft, tentative smile on his face as well. Then, he turned to Kiro and gently pushed him into the bed. Kiro gasped in surprise as the younger man just sat next to the bed and looked intently at him.

"What the--? Shin, you need--..."

"No, Karsten, you need rest! That chest wound needs to be taken care of right now!" The blond drummer said, frowning at his older friend. Kiro though, just sighed at that, knowing it was useless to argue with an irate Shin.

"Yeah, Shin's right, Kiro. Hell, it's a miracle that you managed to stand all that pain before you got back here!" Strify said, worriedly looking at the bassist's wound.

"Are you sure you don't want to go back to the hospital, Kiro-san? This doesn't really look well to me..." Shou said, concerned. Kiro though, just smiled slightly.

"I'll be fine. I need to be with my friends or waiting around would seriously kill me of worry."

"Plusle, Plus~!"

"So Kiro, tell us how you managed to get out of the hospital all by yourself." Strify said, looking sternly at the smiling bassist.

"So what do we do now? We can't possibly hurt a Pokémon and someone just so we'll get what we want!" Romeo said, frowning.

"Maybe it's the blood of people who are infected with that damned serum?" Bill asked very worriedly. He didn't want to hurt people and Pokémon either but if there was no other choice to get his twin and bandmates back, he would. There was just no contest between them.

"That's... Actually a pretty plausible thought, Bill. We should try that first. So how do we get the other items without Darkrai interfering?" Luminor asked, taking the reigns once again. He was hoping that Bill was right. But there was still the problem of Darkrai interfering with their plans and possibly endangering them.

"I dunno. Maybe we should separate and make it seem like we're going other directions so they don't follow us?" Yu asked. Luminor shook his head.

"That's still dangerous. We'd be caught without a back-up if something went wrong, Yu. And besides, you and Romeo both are injured." The keyboardist said seriously. He didn't like to split up because of the thought that it might be the last time they'd ever see eachother.

"But we have no other choice, Lars! If we don't split up, it's gonna be too suspicious for Darkrai's mindless minions! They'll notice us immediately if we did that all together!!" The guitarist countered.

"And you don't need to baby us just because of some small injuries!" Romeo said, frowning at Luminor. Luminor though, just sighed, looking tired.

"Okay then, do what you want. But please, please be careful. I don't think I can take another person getting hurt like Shin..." The brunette whispered making Yu and Romeo share a worried look and come closer to the keyboardist and hug him tightly.

"It's gonna be alright, Luminor. We're gonna make sure of it."

"You're seriously too loyal to us for your own good, Karsten, you know that?" Strify muttered, shaking his head in disbelief after Kiro finished relaying what he'd done to the whole room. The mere thought of what Kiro must have been through was baffling to him.

"Yeah, you could've gotten even more hurt, you know!" Shin added, looking at the bassist worriedly. But right then, Shin doubled over again, the waves of pain from the serum washing over him yet again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:43 pm

"Marcel!" Kiro exclaimed, getting up fastly and grimacing when it made his chest smart.

"K-Kiro don't... Don't get up!" Shin said in between pained gasps. But Kiro just shook his head, getting up anyway. And then, he gently helped Strify to put Shin into the bed so he wouldn't have to worry about falling of the chair he was sitting in in the throes of agony.

"You... Need to rest... Too, Karsten!" Shin protested weakly but Kiro once again shook his head.

"And I should let you get even more hurt by falling or something?! No, mister, you're gonna lay on that bed and stay there!!" The bassist said, stern.

After they released Luminor, he made a bee-line for his phone. He checked it and grimaced when he saw a missed call from Strify.

"What are you doing?" Bill asked curiously.

"I'm gonna call Strify, I hope the rest of the guys are okay..." The keyboardist answered, already pressing the recall button. Thankfully, the vocalist opened his phone in the first ring. Luminor took the phone into speaker mode so they all could hear what was going on on the other side.

"Strify? Is everything alright? I saw you called me." The keyboardist said, frowning lightly.

"Everything is fine, Luminor. I was just worried about you. Did you get the cure? Cause Shin really needs it right about now." Strify said over the line.

"We got the instructions but not everything is ready yet. But don't worry, we're going to get it together and soon." Luminor answered the younger man.

"Thank goodness for that..." Strify said, sounding relieved. Luminor smiled at the thought of Strify looking after the other two even though Kiro was older than the vocalist.

"Listen, I gotta go and find the ingredients so we'll have the cure, alright?" He said, wanting the shorter man to keep himself and the others calm.

"That'd be a very good idea. See you later, Luminor."

"See you." With that, Luminor shut the phone, looking more relaxed than he'd been before talking to Strify.

"I'm glad your friends are alright." Bill said softly. He felt indebted to these men who were fighting for him and his bandmates. And it was a very good thing that they hadn't lost anyone while they were doing so.

Strify sighed in relief as he got off the phone with Luminor. He was so worried that the keyboardist might've been harmed by Darkrai due to his surprising recklessness. But his worries were thankfully for naught as the older man obviously was not hurt at all.

"Is Luminor alright, Andreas?" Kiro asked as he rubbed Shin's back soothingly to help him about the pain.

"Yeah, he's just fine, thankfully." He replied, making Kiro smile in relief as well. Meanwhile Shin wanted to say something about something but he was too weak to do so. Seeing this, Plusle cried out at the others, making them look down at Shin.

"What's wrong, Shin?" Kiro asked gently.

"Karsten... Please..."

"Please what, Shin?"

"Please... Lay down... With me?" The drummer whispered weakly. Kiro smiled gently at him and laid down next to the younger man.

"Of course, Marcel. You just need to ask, you know that." The bassist said, still rubbing his back. Shin smiled back weakly, thinking that he was blessed with having such great friends as these guys.

~Meanwhile in Darkrai's fortress - throne room~

"You summoned us, Master?" Kyo asked, kneeling along with Shinya. The Pitch Black Pokémon nodded.

"Yes. Those two rascals stole the instructions for the cure from me. You two shall do everything in your power to stop them from getting the ingredients or you will be the next ones to be injected."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:59 pm

Kyo and Shinya shared a scared look and nodded silently.

"Don't worry, Master, we will stop them." Kyo said and with Shinya, he went quickly away. After they were a safe distance away, Shinya stopped Kyo.

"We can't do this, Kyo." The drummer whispered.

"Like hell we can't, Shinya! The stake is too high not to do this. I know you're too soft to hurt people like this but think, how do you think the others would react if either one of us were to be infected with that?!"

"I don't know, Kyo, this is too massive, don't you think? I mean, haven't they gone through enough already?!"

As Shin slept, Strify spoke up softly to not wake the exhausted drummer up.

"Kiro, you can't stay here..."

Kiro frowned, misunderstanding Strify's words. He thought Strify didn't want him with them.

"What are you talking about? You don't want me with you anymore, Andreas?!" The hurt bassist said, looking at his best friend sadly. Strify's eyes widened at that though.

"No! Of course that's not what I meant, Karsten! I was just thinking you'd be safer healing back at the hospital. I swear I didn't mean something like that, Kiro!!" He said, waving his hands.

"No, Strify. If I went back to hospital, I'd go crazy, not knowing whether you guys are alright or not. So I'm gonna be staying here like it or not. Besides, you can't handle everything alone, Andreas, or you're gonna collapse and that's the last thing any of us wants or needs." Kiro said, shaking his head. He shuddered to think what might've happened before he had managed to come there. From the looks of it, Strify was getting over-burdened and it showed.

"Plusle, Plus, Plusle!" Cried Plusle agreeing with her trainer after seeing the state of the singer which was weary and hurt.

Strify sighed, not knowing what to say to ease the shorter man's mind about the matter. It seemed impossible to get Kiro to agree to go back to the hospital. Though to tell the truth, not that he'd ever tell Kiro, he was glad someone was willing to help him over this.

"So, which ingredients are we getting first, Luminor?" Bill asked curiously, looking at the list they had made before leaving Darkrai's fortress.

"I think we should first get the herbs which are pretty much easier to get for us. We'll think of the other ones when we get to them." The keyboardist replied, looking at the list himself.

"So we're first getting the Energy Root and Revival Herb, is that right?"

"Yes. Let's go, Bill."

Just as they made to leave, Kyo came out of the shadows.

"You're not gonna get anything, we'll make sure of it. Right, Shinya-kun?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:13 pm

"Y-yeah, I guess." Shinya muttered, swallowing nervously. He just hoped they would forgive him for this since he couldn't talk Kyo out of it and sent his Gardevoir out along with Kyo's Bisharp.

"Gardevoir~." The Embrace Pokémon cried as she was sent into the battle.

"Bisharp~!"

Luminor's eyes narrowed at that, not really wanting Bill to take them on as he didn't have any Pokémon at the moment.

"I'll take care of this, Bill, you go to the Herbal shop, wherever it is!"

"No. Way, Luminor!! You'll be outmatched if I leave you all alone here!" The vocalist said, angry at Luminor's recklessness.

"You don't have a Pokémon with you, you can't possibly fight these guys!"

Just as they were arguing, Kyo smirked evilly and gave his first command under the shocked look of his bandmate.

"Bisharp, use Night Slash!"

Bisharp went to do so only to find Luminor dodge it quickly and pushing Bill away as well. Then Luminor sent out his Pokémon.

"Go, Chandelure!"

"Chandelure~!"

"Shinya, do something against that stupid thing! If we don't do this, we're done for!" Kyo said slightly pushing the younger man forward.

"O-okay! Gardevoir, use Psychic on that Chandelure!"

"Gar~!" The Embrace Pokémon nodded and sent a blue lining but Chandelure was faster and dodged it swiftly, making Bill very relieved. Though they had forgotten that Bill still had the Sphere of Death in his pocket, shrunk down.

"Chandelure, use Hex!"

"So what happened while I was gone?" Kiro asked Strify who looked very uncomfortable at the question.

"Well, Shin went even more crazy for a while there..." Strify trailed off, not wanting to tell about the punching incident to the shorter man lest he somehow blamed Shin for it. But Kiro was much more clever than the singer had given him credit for and had understood what had happened to Strify's throat immediately.

"I'm guessing Shin's the cause of that redness of your throat, am I right, Andreas?" He said, looking worried about the younger man. Strify looked extremely surprised at the words of Kiro.

"Y-yeah... He kinda... Punched me in the throat. Don't blame him though, he wasn't in control!"

Kiro gasped at that, not having expected that Shin would've done such a horrible thing. But he still didn't blame the younger man, knowing full well how that serum worked. Just as he was going to answer Strify though, Shin came to with a weak, pained groan.

"Shin, go back to sleep, your body needs it." Kiro said, stroking the younger man's hair gently.

"Kiro? You're still... With me?"

"Of course I am! I would never leave you when you need me so much!" Kiro said, surprised that Shin had thought that he'd leave him alone at his time of need. Shin looked up at Kiro with gratitude in his eyes. The drummer once again thought that he was blessed with friends like these.

"Thank you, Karsten..." Was all he could say before the sleep pulled him in once again.

"So what should we do next, Hannes?" Romeo asked, confused about what they should be doing.

"I think since Luminor and Bill are getting the easier ingredients in, we should go for the hardest one. Especially since Bill shouldn't be straining himself too much. I thought we could research more about the blood thing so we'll know what awaits us." Yu said, getting ready to get up from where he was sitting.

Romeo nodded, that was a pretty good plan. He just hoped that Yu could walk far enough to research more.

"Are you sure you can walk back to the Forbidden Wing? Cause if there's any answers to be found, I'm sure it will be there."

"Yeah, I can do this. I need to be able to do this. For Shin if nothing else."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:38 pm

"I'm worried about him..." Kiro whispered, looking at Shin's prone body. Strify nodded gently.

"We need to find a way to help him regain his strength." The vocalist said, looking worriedly at the duo on the bed.

"If you want, you guys have our full help." Said Sakito softly, wanting to help those men who were caught up in the evil ways of Darkrai. The others nodded as well, agreeing with the slender guitarist.

"Yeah, you guys will need help a lot if I'm not wrong." Hiroto added and Strify and Kiro nodded gratefully.

"Thank you so much, we'll be forever grateful to you if you do so." Kiro said softly, trying to convey how much grateful he was through his words and body.

"Plusle~."

Chandelure immediately used the said attack and thankfully, it collided with Gardevoir, making her stagger away from herself, making Luminor give out a sigh of relief along with Bill.

"Gardevoir! Are you alright?!" Shinya exclaimed, worried immediately. The Embrace Pokémon nodded weakly and still returned to the fight, loyal to her trainer.

"Bisharp! Use Assurance! Let's kick this traitor's ass!"

"Bisharp!" The Sharp Blade Pokémon nodded and tried to tackle Chandelure with his head but it connected with the wall as the Luring Pokémon was much faster than her opponent and managed to dodge the attack. That was then, Bill remembered the Sphere of Death that was inside his pocket and took it out. Seeing this, Kyo and Shinya's eyes widened in shock while Luminor turned to Bill in worry and slight fear.

"Bill, no! Remember what Darkrai said about using one of those!!"

"I. Don't. Care! Those two are on my way to helping my twin and bandmates, I can't forgive that!!"

"Bill, that thing could take away your humanity, think about how Tom would react to that, please, put it away. I've got it under control." Luminor said also shocking Kyo and Shinya. But Kyo didn't stay shocked for long, commanding his Pokémon as soon as he got out of it.

"Bisharp, use Metal Claw this time!"

This time, Bisharp's attack connected and managed to make a critical hit but thankfully, not managing to make Chandelure faint.

"Chandelure, use Flame Charge on that Bisharp, we need to go and fast!" The keyboardist said, immediately countering the steel-type Pokémon.

"Chandelure~!"

The attack connected but still, it was not enough to make Bisharp faint.

"I think you should rest as well, Kiro-san, your wound is still serious." Keiyuu said worriedly looking at the still slightly bleeding wound.

"He's right, Karsten. Go to sleep. I promise I'll tell you if I get any news from Luminor." Strify said, nodding.

Kiro yawned but shook his head, not wanting to go to sleep lest Shin woke up in a bad state again.

"I... I can't go to sleep yet... What if Shin wakes up and needs to be restrained again?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   

Back to top Go down

Through the Portal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next