Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Share | 

-~Prologue:The Dream~-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:39 pm

The boy slowly steps out from the shadows, showing his face to be pale white and cold wide open eyes, Jack looks at the boy with confusion in his eyes as he sees the boys eyes."Thats the same eyes as Sasuke?" Jack takes a few steps forward, and the boy holds out a scroll looking object and looks at Jack."You are... Not needed... leave or... die..." Jack shakes his head."Are you stupid? As if-" Sasuke interupts him and shakenly stands up."Ugh- Y-You have the Sharingan... Who are you?" he turns his gaze towards to boy, who is now showing his teeth in anger."...Uhc-" Suddenly before he could continue, a small one eyed creature jumps out from the forest."That's enough Shin... Retreat for now..." The hooded boy nods and puts the Scroll away."Yes, Father." The creature then looks at Sasuke and grins."When the time comes... we will meet again... Uchiha Sasuke..." Both of them teleport away using the creatures Sharingan, which created a vortex, much like Uchiha Obito's 'Kamui'.

Sasuke stands hunched over while breathing heavily."-Who was that person...-" Jack quickly runs up to Sasuke worriedly."Oi, Are you alright!?" Sasuke nods while winching."More or...less." Jack grabs the knife stuf on his back, carefully pulling it out."...Lunia? do you have any bandages in the cabin?" As if not hearing Jack's words, Lunia stands still in shock, and Jack looks over at her."Lunia?" then, another voice echoes out from behind them."That won't be nessicary, Jack-kun." With a calm and collected voice, Jack and Sasuke turns to see Sai walking towards them, Sasuke's eyes widens."Sai? Why are you here?"

meanwhile Jack looks at him confused."Sai...?" Jack and Sai had acually never met one another before, but not thinking to much into it, and sighs in relief."Haah, it's great to see a friendly face... after all this." Sai stops and gives of a fake smile."Oh but ofcourse, that wound looks bad... Jack-kun, could you step away from Sasuke-kun for a moment?" Sasuke grabs his sword and points it at Sai."D-Don't trust him- How about you drop the act? and let the other come out..." Sai, keeping that faked smile, puts his hands together infront of his chest."Ahh, found out? well... this is already going against the plan so... Everyone, come out." at that moment, The Konoha Police force comes out, surounding them all, Sasuke looks at them all in shock."Konoha- Police force!? What is going on here?" Sai who is still smiling takes out his scroll and pencil."Sorry, but on orders of lord Hokage, you are to be killed right here and now." Jack looks around in panic."There is to many of them... Oi- Sasuke what do we do?"

Sasuke who was still hurt from the Stab, winches in pain, and at that moment, Lunia had run up to Jack and Sasuke."...This might work...Lunia proclaims." Jack looks at her as she is holding the same type of device as the Chief."L-Lunia wha-" Before he could say anything, she pressed the button, and in a flahs of light, they were gone, leaving Sai with a stunned expression."...What?"

*In the Hokage's office*

Shikamaru had reported that all the Police force member had left the village, lead by Sai, shocked he stood up."What did you say!?" I never gave a order like that! Besides, it would be stupid to send out all of the Police members, I'd send the Anbu if needed!"

*Within a Abandond ruined City*

A worn down castle stands tall, over looking the now forgotten, desolate city. Sitting upon a broken throne is a Old man with long gray hair, a scar straching across his face, clad in a royal garment."After these past 9 years... I have felt it..." As the man mumbled to himself, a man walks in, dressed in military outfit."M~y my! Gera~ld-sama!" Hearing the man enter the room, Gerald lifts his head."...Good... Jack has been found..." The man stops in his tracks, stunned by those word."Gera~ld-sama, have you se~en him? Per~haps in a vision?" Gerald looks tiredly at the man and gasps for air, then countinues."...Where is the Orb...? Have you located it...?"

The man nods while bowing down."Nye~s, It is i~n another dime~nsion. I already se~nt Fredrica an~d Dongraf." Gerald nods."Good... Lucal is dead... so is Guren...And Velgor... I... saw it..." As Gerald moves slightly, the clinging of tubes of heard from behind him."...Once the orb... is back... I will rise to power...once more..." The man stands back up again, smiling."Of~course my lo~rd! And i sha~ll bring Lord Ja~ck back!" Gerald shifts his gaze towards the man, keeping his eyes closed."Hm? You...Knew..." The man claps his hands together."Inde~ed your highness! I~ was go~nna report it to yo~u, but al~as, you had forse~en it already! A~s expected of yo~u!" Shifting his body slightly again, making the tubes cling, Gerald faces behind himself."...The orb...Must be brought... for... Minerva..." Behind his broken throne, was a tube of glass, within it, submerged in a liquid was the body of a woman that also had small tubes connected to her body. The man nods."Ny~es, to bring La~dy Minerva ba~ck would bring great jo~y to our hearts..."

Gerald coughs intensely while turning back to facing the man."Once...Jack is... returned... Our family... will be whole..." seeing his king in such agony, the man turns in a dramatic way."Do~n't worry, Ja~ck is as go~od as back!" As he glances back at Gerald, his demenor changes and gives a serious tone."You can coun't on it, Your Highness..."

*Meanwhile*

In a bright light, Jack, Sasuke and Lunia had appeared in a Ruined city without a single lifeform in sight, Sasuke instantly recognizes the Buildings."-This is..!?-"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:27 pm

*Meanwhile outside of Planeptune*

Ontop of a cliff, looking down on Planeptune, A woman with White spiked up hair with Purple on the hairs top, And a man with Spiked Black hair with Green on top of the spikes, Dressed in similar Military outfits appears, looking down, The woman smiles."This is what Sennu was speaking of? It's pretty." She looks at the man that has no expression what so ever."Yeah... But it seems we have been noticed...Right?" He glances back, seeing a man standing there with crossed arms.

The woman looks back aswell and blushes."Ah?! My-My! Ain't that a cutie!" The man who had snuck up on them smiles as he closes a book he had been writing in."Why thank you... But, Sadly i can't respond to your feelings." The man looks at them with a innocent smile."But as a thanks... Names Leo, and..." Putting the book away, he pulls out a sword with a golden guard."...I am here to protect- when Jack is gone!" The woman smiles with a pleased expression."Ara-Ara~ Such a brave and handsome fellow~ Such a shame..."

The man holds up his right hand, revealing a odd symbol."Veil of darkness..." he sad in a calm monotone voice, and the woman does the same with her Left hand."Light of Sight." The darkness covers the area around them, making it pitch-black. Unable to see, Leo quickly uses a Shielding spell, surrounding himself, and the woman's arrogant laugh echos in the shadows."Ahahaha! It's futile... We are the Light and Shadow siblings~ Fredrica of the blinding Light!" The mans voice echos after her."...Dongraf of the Blinding Shadow... You see... Using my darkness, me brind the opponents... ofcourse it would affect us aswell..."

The woman Continues his sentence."But thanks to my Light, we can see clear as day~ Hm-Hm~"

Leo gives of a faint grin, and holds up his sword."...That's... A lame strategy...Don't you think?"

*Meanwhile in the desolate City*

Not a single sound - No wind - just a empty earie City. Jack silently looks around at the buildings, that have a nostalgic feeling about them, as he had seen them somewhere before."Th-" as he tried to speak, his lungs filled with a overwhelming dense heat."This place, is as if the entire concept of 'life' is drained from it..."

Sasuke who was still hurt thanks to 'Shin', stands up straight, and looks back at Jack with pondering eyes, seeing that Jack tilts his head asking."What is it?" Sasuke stands silent for a moment, making Jack uneasy, then after sighing he turns to look around."-Now is not the time to talk about the memory.- Look." Sasuke points over at a huge castle, and both Lunia and Jack looks over at it curiously."I feel we should head over there." then out of nowhere, Lunia looks at Jack with vide open eyes, Jack gets annoyed and starts checking his body."SEEERIOUSLY!? DO I HAVE SOMETHING O-" Lunia interupts him."Jack can't go there."

Both clueless, Jack and Sasuke looks down at her, and she continues."I remember... sorry dear, seems the old granny had gone senile." she gives of a adorable smile, while Jack and Sasuke looks at her, stunned, only after a while did Jack let out some word."G-Granny? Don't joke around like that Lunia." Hearing that, Lunia gives him a questioning gaze."'Lunia' Why'd you... Ahh- Right-Right, it was my name huh?" crossing her arms while giving a saticfied look, she nods."Oh- And i really am old, 70...I think? Maybe more." Jack gasps and stumbles back in shock."Eh? EH!?" Even the calm and cool Sasuke, could keep from a shocked expression."Th-That's...-Acually, same thing happend with Chino...-"

Looking at them both being in shock, Lunia looks around, seeing a empty store building."I'll tell you more inside." She says while making her way towards the store.

After the shock had sinked in, All of them had entered the store together, and after treating Sasuke's wound, they all sat down at a table.

Sasuke looks at Lunia calmly, as she swings her legs back and fourth on the chair."So... how come you suddenly changed like that?" Since entering this dimension, Lunia had completely changed. she puts her finger on her chin."Ah.." Closing her right eye, and glaring at Sasuke with the left."You heard about it right? the 'Dimensional Reactor'?" Jack's eyes widens, while Sasuke nods."Yeah, from what i heard, it blew up... And scattered the people in the dimension." Jack glances at Sasuke."When di-" interupting him, Lunia nods and goes on."Mhm, however... altough it DID transport people, it was not in the sense of 'matter'... rather- the persons 'soul'..." Both in suprise, Sasuke asks."'Soul'? what does that imply?"

Lunia points at herself."Look at me for example, My 'Soul' was transfered into this childs body... because it matched my souls wave-lengh." Jack tilts his head, closing his eyes tight whilst thinking, and Sasuke nods, and looks at Jack."Right, but what about Jack?" Lunia looks over at Jack, who had open his eyes and sighs."That... I can't anwser." Looking at Sasuke, she closes her right eyes."Can i take it you saw him? in the Memory?" Sasuke nods, and Jack crosses his arms, not sure what to say he quietly listens as Sasuke goes on."...He looked identical... Not to metion, his personality is different, but also..." Looking at Lunia who was playing with her hair using her left hand."You said Jack can't go to the castle... what exactly did you mean?"

As silence filled the room, Lunia sighed and pointed at Jack."...His father... Is most likely there... He could spark the old Jack to awaken. Do you want that?" Jack gives of a looks of fear, or worry? whatever the feeling, he started to shake and sweating."I-I-" unable to let out a single word, Jack grasped his chest, and Lunia went on."Seeing that reaction... Is more then a answer dear. There is... yes, now that i think about it, there is someone i wish for you to meet." Jack looks at her with surprised eyes, and Sasuke asks."Who could that be? Everyone what scattered right? so..."

Lunia shakes her head."Not...Not everyone, those who was in the royal castle at the time... Stayed for some reason..." Hearing this, Sasuke sighs."...Unfortunatly, we don't have time to waste, we have a mission to complete." remembering the original reason they were making there way though the forest Jack stands up."That's right! We can be sitting here!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:27 pm

As Jack and Sasuke was about to leave the building after talking with Lunia, A Masked person walks into the room from a hall in the back of the store, Sasuke glances back at the person, confused on the fact he hadn't sensed them. Jack looks at Sasuke, the looks at the person."Hm? Who are you...?" He asks, but gets no response, Lunia looks at the masked person and sighs."This is the person i wanted you to meet... H-" She stops as the masked person says in a unrecognizable voice due to a Voice changer."Don't..." The masked person looks over at Jack."...Are you really him?..." Jack tilts his head, unsure of how to answer."Ah... Say what now?" The person sighs and looks at Sasuke, then nods."...Can i, speak with him alone?" pointing at Jack, the mask person calmly asks, but Sasuke shakes his head."Sadly, we have no time for this..."

At that moment, the masked person ran at Jack, Grabbing his arm and activates a device on their arm that lights up just like the one Lunia used, and before knowing it... Jack at the Masked person was gone, Sasuke eyes widens in shock."So fast..."

*In another dimensional space*

The both appear out of the light, and the masked person back up from Jack who looks around the Odd space, everything around them is just rocks floating around in a purple-Blue space."A-Another...dimension...?" Feeling a bit repetative, Jack sighs, then looks at the masked person with tired eyes."Look man, i am not sure what you want... Buut... I'M GETTING TIRED OF TELEPORTING!!" Looking at Jack who had totally flipped out, the masked person holds their hand infront of their chest, asking once again."...Are you him... Please answer..." Jack looks at the person with questioning eyes."'Him'? Ah- perhaps i missunderstood, I am a male if thats what you are asking... HEY WAIT!! Who are you!?!" suddenly realizing where he was, Jack yelled out in frustration, and the Person backs up from the sudden outburst."Ah-My..My name...S-Shi-Shiro...?" The person timidly says, and Jack calm down, tilting his head."Wait... Are you telling me, or asking me?" Upon Jacks sudden question, the person looks to the side."T-Telling..."

After hearing that, Jack sighs."Haah... Well, my name is Jack... Pleased to meet you... LIKE HELL!! GET ME BACK!" Rushing at the Masked person, grabbing onto the collar of their Jacket, with a dark glint in his eyes."ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME!? ARE YOU AFTER MY FRIENDS!? ARE YOU INTENDING TO ATTACK A INNOCENT VILLAGE!? JUST WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING YOU DAMN SCUM!?!" Jack completely lost control, without anyone to keep his broken mind in check... that is only natrual, The Masked Person couldn't utter a single word, only shake in fear, Jack eyes grew darker as a faint black aura started surounding him, gazing into the pitch black eyes of Jack, Shiro mutters."...This...This isn't like you... I-I don't like it..." In the flash of a light, Shiro dissappeared, and reappeared futher away."What happend to you... Jack..." Jack looks at his hands, then looks over at Shiro who was standing in a fragiled and worried way, But with an uncontrollable feeling of rage, A pitch-Black Katana froms in his right hand from the Black Aura.

Grinning while holding out the sword, Jack says."for better or for worse... In here, Jack's mental resistance is far lower then usual... meaning... I CAN LET LOSE!!!" Jack dissappears with only a 'BZZT' sound, and appears infront of Shiro, reaching out for his/her mask, Shiro quickly kicks Jack back in the stomach, and as he stumbles back, Shiro pulls out a rusty Rapier, thrusting it towards Jack. But at the last second, deviates the thrust towards the side, noticing this. Jack grins and swings his sword at Shiro."DUMBASS!" Shiro atempts to block the Swing with the Rusty Rapier, but it splits in half and Jacks blade cuts Shiro's Left arm."Tgeh." Shiro falls back, Holding unto the wound, Jack point his sword at Shiro's throat."Why didn't you hit me back then? Scared? Pity? Either or, it was a pathetic mistake." Qvivering in fear, Shiro suddenly looks behind Jack, and Jack slowly turns his head has footsteps echos in the space.

Then... A girls voice echos."I heard something... Little did i expect it was you..." What was behind Jack, was a Girl with dark Purple hair, Grinning with a overwhelming confident and pride, Jack's black eyes widens."Y-You..."

*In Planeptune*

Neptune is sitting on her beanbag, playing some game on her console And Nepgear sits on the sofa Talking to Histoire, When suddenly, Leo crashed though the window, and straight into the back wall of the room, covered in blood.Everyone looks at him in haste."Eh!? W-What happend!?" Nepgear says while running towards the beaten up Leo, he looks at her and yells out."STAY AWAY!" Stopping Nepgear looks in conscern as Leo forces himself to stand, having gaping wounds covering him arms and legs."Gyagh... T-They are... too powerful... Haah..." Histoire worriedly asks."Who? What happend?" Leo holds onto his stomach while spitting our blood."Get...Get out of here... n-NOW!" Blood spews out his mouth and he doubles forward, grasping his stomach, Nepgear decided to run to Leo, despite his words."Let me see your wounds."

While doing so, the 2 siblings had landed in the room, and the calm brother, looks at Histoire."Histoire, the Oracle of Planeptune... The orb, hand it over." He reaches out his right hand towards Histoire."Or face the wrath of the Imperial Distortion Army..." As he was speaking, Dark clouds started covering the streets of Planeptune, and forming a vortex of darkness around Planeptunes tower, Histiore Looks outside, then back at the man."What aorb are you speaking of?!" at that moment, Neptune remembered about the monster Lucal had sent to fight them, and that Guren had taken it out from the monster, seeing her expression of realization, Dongraf faces her."It would seem...You know..." Raising his hand, Shadows start to climb up Neptunes legs."Fredrica... Kill the others..."

Grining at Dongraf's order, Fredrica creates 2 light spears in her hands."With plessure..." And at that moment... She threw them, piercing both Nepgear and Histoire in the stomach, causing them to fall to the floor. Neptune looks at them with paniced and frightend eyes."N-nepgear... Histoire... N-No....NOOOO!!!!!" Tears fill her eyes and the shadow hand almost engulfed her body, and Leo looks in shock."S-So fast... Damnit... I couldn't...even act....-Please... Forgive me... Jack!-"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Eyes filled with Despair, Rage, and Sadness, Neptune screams out as Nepgear and Histoire falls to the ground, Fredrica laughs while striking a proud pose."This is what happens to the once who are less fortunate~ But fear not sweetie, they are not dead... Yet." Laying in his own blood, Leo glances at them both, noticing a pulse still visable, However, Neptune was already lost, and she started to glow in a purple light, and she grows older, entering her CPU form."Nepgear... Histoire..."

The shadow holding onto her, cracks and disperses like glass shards, Dongraf's eyes widens in shock."What is going on here?... Why did you, become older all of a sudden?" confused over Neptune's current form, he hold out his hand towards her in defence, while Neptune's Sword digitalizes in her right hand. She looks at them both with Purple glowing eyes with the Power symbol in them, winching hes eyes, Dongraf creates a Ball of Shadow in his palm."...Answer me-"

Fredrica cuts him off by throwing a spear of light at her, which she deflects to the side using her sword, making it hit the wall behind her, Dongraf glances at Fredrica."Oi... I was talking." Fredrica tilts her head in amazement."Woow~ You blocked my light spear? Impressive~ No one has done it before~ But..." Fredrica dissappeared in a flash, and suddenly at the exact moment, something hits Neptune in her stomach, making her double over while flying straight into the wall behind her."Ua-Guaaah..." Then Fredrica appeared again infront of her with a grin."Please tell me this isn't all you got~ It's not a beautiful look that'll make the boys swoon~"

Neptune forces herself to stand, and whinches while looking at Fredrica, who forms a gun using her fingers, putting them right inbetween Neptune's breasts while smiling."Beauty is what makes us worthy of life... if not for that~ 'Death' is what befalls us humans... Don't take it to heart~" Saying that, she fires of a bleam of light though her fingers going straight though Neptune.

Dongraf looks at her annoyed."Oi... she had information... did you forget?" Turning towards Dongraf, having a proud look on her face, Fredrica says."I didn't kill her~ Even if her ugliness is irritating." Neptune slides down the wall, only sitting up by leaning on her sword."-...I... I have to....go...into...'NEXT'...-" Meanwhile, Dongraf looked at Neptune then at Fredrica, as if comparing them."Ugly... She beats you in looks... I suppose." Hearing that, Fredrica sighs."Well, that's only natrual~ unless... you are a siscon?" Ignoring her comment, Dongraf starts to form his shadow around Neptune again."We'll bring her back for now..." Leo graps his stomach while sitting up, leaning against the wall."...W-Wait... Let her... go..." Fredrica looks over at the blood covered Leo, and smiles."Haha, That won't happen sweetie~"

Then at that moment, Leo's eyes widens as Neptune started glowing Purple again, and Purple sparks coovered the floor, Dongraf looks at Neptune with a shocked expression."What's going on now? this power..." The expression on his face changed from shock to a blank state of confusion."...Just what... Are you?"

Neptune's Hair becomes a slightly lighter purple and her twin tails looses up, and becomes like spirals, While her 2 hair pins becomes largerand gets 2 small blue circles over then with each a pointed Black/Purple object and she gets several blue circled behind her back with black/Purple pointed objects around them, Her suit changes, covering her entire body with a tight black/Blue and Purple body suit, with large spiked armour gloves and leggings/Shoes. The shadow shatters once again, making Dongraf step back, and the emense energy coming from Neptune cracks the floor and wall around her, as she slowly opens her eyes that har now glowing in a bright blue color, Dongraf asks once again."What the hell... are you!?!"

Looking at dongraf, Neptune then looks at her hands and her body."This is....Hm, NEXT purple Heart!" She holds out her sword towards Dongraf, who also holds out his hand towards her."'NEXT'...? Intresting..." Before anyone could blink, Fredrica had atempted to punch Neptune like before, however Neptune caught her hand before it hit.

"You may be fast as light... But i am.... A Goddess for a reason!" Fredrica's eveys widens for a moment, then she flashes away, and appears next to Dongraf."Tsk- Where'd this power come from!?" Yelling out in anger at Neptune, Fredrica creates a Spear of light, but Dongraf holds his arm him front of her."Enough... let's report back to HQ..." They both turn to leave, and Neptune dashes at them."YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY!!" However, before she knew it, they both had dissappeared, and so had the shadow around the tower. She stops and looks outside."They are gone..."

*Inside the Odd Dimension with Jack*

Jack slowly calms down, and returns to his senses, still confused over the girl infront of him."Sorry... Who are you again?" Tilting his head, and the girl sighs while holding her right hand on her hip."We never met directly, so it makes sense. Well, My name is Uzume- Ah that's right... those fools called me Kurome." Waving her left had back and forth she calmly looks at Jack, and Jack lays his sword on his shoulder, seemingly forgetting about the Masked person laying down behind him, He holds is index finger on his lip."Kurome-Kurome... Gah- I don't remember you. Sorry." Kurome Closes her eyes and facepalm."Whatever..."

She looks at him again, holding out her hand."So, what are you doing here... seeing that you obviously don't know me, what is your purpose in coming here?" Crossing his arms at Her question, Jack closes his eyes."Why... You ask... AHA!" He quickly turns and points at Shiro behind him."YOOOOUU!! You're the reason i am here!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:49 pm

Glaring intently at Shiro, Jack grinds his teeth."Grrrr----" While doing so, Kurome has a rather plain expression and sighs."Haah, Are you a animal now? 'Chou Kawaii'." Jack glances back at her with irritated eyes."Haah!? Got something to say?" Only shaking her head, Kurome turns and sits down on a rock.

Jack then looks back at Shiro, who says out in a rather feminine voice."I-I just wanted to talk... with you..." Jack looks at Shiro with a blank expression."Ah- Did i hear that right? Y-You are a guy... Right?" Backing up as he said this, he shakes his head."I-I must have heard wrong..."

Shiro hold tight to the wound on the arm while standing up."Ah... No, truth is... I am acually... Noire..."

*Meanwhile in the castle*

A flaboiant voice echos in the hall."Re~gretable! How co~me you didn't bring back the Orb as o~rdered?" A man with very outstanding cloths, almost like the clothes of a Jester.

Both Fredrica and Dongraf are bowning down, and Dongraf speaks up."We encountered a problem..." Closing his eyes, The man nods."A pro~blem? And what could that be?"

Dongraf looks down as if in shame."A girl... seem to have a odd power... She turned into a Older woman.... and entered a odd form she called... 'Next'" The man opens his right eye, looking down at Dongraf while holding his hand on his chin.

"'Ne~xt'? I wo~nder what that could be~... If it's stro~ng enough to make you two re~treat... Then it got to be something." Closing his eye again and holding his hand to the side he turns."We~ll, do not forge~t about you mission... The Orb is needed for the revival of Minerva~ Do not forget."

A bit later, after the man had left, Dongraf crosses his arm."It doesn' make sense..." Playing with her hair, Fredrica only glances at him with a uncaring expression."Oh...?" Sighing at her ignorance, Dongraf goes on."He didn't ask us any details about the girl... and he didn't seem to care..."

They pass by a door that is labled as 'Library', Dongraf stops and looks at it, and Fredrica stops aswell, looking over at him."What is it?" She asks as Dongraf reaches out his hand to open the door."...I will look into the history of this world... They know something we don't..."

Slowly opening the door and peaking in, he is greeted by a big room, filled with rows and rows of bookcases, He takes a few steps into the room, making his steps echo."...How come we have never been in here before?" he says while looking around, Fredrica shrugs in unintrest."I dunno, does it really matter? Aslong as Lady Minerva is revived." Dongraf looks back at her with a calm expression."...You take things to lightly... There is no way we are doing all this just to revived her... There has to be another reason..."

Suddenly, a dry and old sounding mans voice echos."Mhm, that is a fair assuption my dear child." They both turn to see a Scrawny slim Old man standing at the other end if the bookcases, Dongraf holds out his hand while asking in a serious tone."And who are you, Old man?"

Wearing a old withered set of Butler garments, the old man corrects his glasses with a crack in the right side."Mhm, That is indeed a fair question, well, my name would be 'Joutan' A am the guardian of this here library." Snapping his fingers, all the books vanish into dust making Dongraf widen his eyes slightly, and a book with a black cover forms in Joutan's hand."I cannot allow just anyone to read these books..."

Turning back to look at Joutan, Dongraf crosses his arms."...Look, we onl-" the old man cuts him off."Only want knowledge about the so called 'Girl' you spoke of?" Listening to his words, Dongraf nods while annoyed."Yeah, though that isn't much to go by..."

Nodding at Dongraf's comment, the old man opens the book."Such is the limits of Knowledge... Ah, There is the legend of the four legendary Goddesses who ruled this land 10.000 Years ago..." Dongraf looks at the old man, with wide eyes as he remembered;

The word the girl had spoken... they were...

"This is....Hm, NEXT Purple Heart!"

And..

"You may be fast as light... But i am.... A Goddess for a reason!"

Could this have a connetion to the Legendary Goddesses? Dongraf thinks to himself, then Joutan shuckles."Mhmhm, I see... Purple Heart... Was it?" He hold up his book, revealing a picture of Purple Heart, and Dongraf looks in amazement."Ah... Yeah, that her. She looked exactly like that woman." hearing his confirmation, Joutan winches his eyes."This is quite the discovery... Well, What do you wish to know?"

Dongraf crosses his arms and deepens his voice to sound serious."I have no intrest in the whole history... But anything that can be of use in...defeating them..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   

Back to top Go down

-~Prologue:The Dream~-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6