Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Share | 

-~Prologue:The Dream~-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Sighing after Kagari's comment, Uni looks over at Nepgear as she is reminded of the dead people in the lobby."That's right- Theres tons of dead bodies in the lobby! What happend here?" Gasping in shock, both Neptune and Nepgear widen their eyes."What?"

Kagari stands silent with a smile and they all look at him."D-Do you know something about this... Kagari-san?" Nepgear asks worriedly while stepping back a bit from him.Ha~ah~ It would se~em my play is o~ver... Oh well." He's deminor changes into a more serious tone.

Reaching into his back pocket, Kagari takes out a small glass ball looking object and holds it out."Might i ask, do you know what this is?" he looks at Neptune while narrowing his eyes."Uhm-" Neptune looks at it with a confused expression while tilting her head."Nope, can't say i do."

Closing his eyes while sighing, Kagari puts it back in his pocket when Compa catches a glimps of it, realizing what it is."Hey wait- thats the Orbs thingy! Where did...you..." Looking at Kagari confused, Compa silencing herself as Kagari looks back at her with a satisfied look."Ah~ So YOU know of it?"

Flicking his hair to the side, Kagari holds out his hand to Compa while smiling."I wish for you to come with me... and i'll spare the rest." Narrowing his eyes at her, Compa steps back while looking in fear at his hand."Uhm..." Interupting it, Uni pushes her rifle at his chest."That's a stupid deal! You are under arest!"

Twitching his eyes at the fact that his clothes are made messy from it, Kagari lowers his hand."Little girl... I'm giving you a fair option, a option you should CRAWL and BEG for normally..." shoving her rifle to the side he quickly grabs her by the throat and lifts her up."AUGH- LET GO!" Dropping her rifle, Uni grabs unto his arm.

Grinning at the straggling Uni, Kagari then glances at Compa who looks in fear."Well? Now choose!" Squezing his grip tighter.

*With Jack in the forest*

After walking for what felt like miles, Jack had become severly tired out and is breathing heavly."W-Was it really.. this far away..." making his wat to a tree, he rests against it."Haah... Where is this anyway..."

Slowly closing his eyes with his head tilting to the side, Jack falls asleep. Then after a while, a hooded man wearing a similar mask to what this dimensions Noire had walks up to Jack, reaching into his hood he speaks up."Fellis, I have found the target."

Nodding as if getting a command, the man holds out his right arm that has a similar device that Noire had."I'll scan him to make sure." Pressing in commands into it, a red beam comes out of it and scans Jacks body."Hm, Seems he is physically in good shape, His mental state is unstable and he is extremly fatique"

Hunghing down next to Jack, he moves Jacks clothes around, inspect his body."He doesn't seem to have any weapons, nor is his clothes damaged... I'll bring him back to base." Looking around the area to make sure no one is around, the man lifts Jack up over his shoulder then dissappears in a red flash of light with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:48 pm

*Inside a skyscraper in the mysterious deserted city*

Slowly opening his eyes, Jack is greated by a moldy rundown roof."Ugh..." Lowering his gaze, he sees a girl with long brown hair sitting next to the bed he is laying in."w-wah-wah-thur..." feeling extremly dehidrated, 'water' was the only thing he could think of saying, making the girl twitch and look at him with wide eyes.

The girl was clad in a black coat much like the others, but she didn't have her mask on, showing her eyes being Blue on the right and green on the left. feeling Jack's stare, she quickly turns away from him not uttering a word, and Jack yet again asks for water."Wah-thur...puleash..." understanding what he mean't, the girl stands up and leaves the room.

lifting his right eyebrow, Jack felt a cold breeze hit his chest and looking down at it he notices he didn't have a shirt on."Aaaah- i shee..." he lifts himself up and rest his right arm on his right knee while looking out the window."-Am i in the city? But how did i get here...-" searching around the room with his eyes, it looked like a rotten run-down hotel room.

then, he looks at the mask the girl left behind."-And who was she? did she get me here?-" then, the door opens, turning towards it jack expected it to be the girl returning with water, but it was a masked person with the same mask and coat."I see you have woken up..." walking into the room, the person looks around the room then looks at Jack."Where'd the girl go?..."

Shrugging at the question, Jack responds."I dunno... wah-thur?" Crossing his arms, the man sighs."That girl...  I told her to keep an eye on you incase you woke up....Hang on, i'll get you some water, then we can discuss." Lowering his arms, the man heads out of the room closing the door behind himself.

Jack puts his left hand on his face."-I shouldn't be here... I need to get back-" Moving himself to the edge, he puts down his feets onto the cold floor and leans forward, resting his arms on his legs."Haah...-I can barely move...-" Despite feeling powerless and drowse, he pushes himself up from the bed and stumbles his way to the door, leaning against the wall next to it.

Slowly opening the door, Jack tiredly stumbles out of the room, hanging onto a lamp outside."Ughh...-Did i really use up so much...-" He then pushes himself of from it and walks down the corridor while holding his hand against the wall with every step."Wah-thur...-I can't go on much longer..-" Breathing heavier as he makes his way forward, Jack eventually comes to a intersection.

Looking down the corridor spanning of the the right, Jack sees a small child with torns up bloody clothes sitting next to a elderly lady on the floor."-What happend here...-" Twitching his eyes, Jack holds his chest in pain."Agh,-What's this pain... No, i know this pain...It's...Sadness... or.. Regret.-" feeling like he had personally caused all this, a wave of strong emotions his his heart.

Then, a deep distorted voice comes from behind him."Hey, you shouldn't be walking around." Turning his head, it was the man from earlier holding a bottle of water in his right hand."Look i brought you water.. here." Holding out the bottle towards Jack. Nodding, Jack grabs the bottle and within moments he had emptied it completely."GUAAAAHHH! Thank!" feeling refreshed, Jack gives of a bright smile.

But the man only sighs, turning away from him."Let's head back to your room, Also.. never cast a fake smile., It doesn't solve anything in this era."

*With Sakiri in the cell of Shin's hideout*

Planing her own escape, Sakiri looks at the chains."-Seems like regular chains... Alright.-" Clenching her fists while closing her eyes, she holds the cuffs out to the sides."-Wind Style: Vacuum blast-" Wind starts the rapidly spin under the cuffs, then forces itself outward and cracks open the metal wrist parts, releasing her hands."Yosha~ -IT ACUALLY WORKED!-" Having a spur of happiness, Sakiri jumps up.

Then, she looks down at her long dress and cringes."Uuuu~ Hm! Alright Sakiri, Just like those comics!" Understanding the hinderance of a long skirt in battle, she rips it appart using a small blade made of chakra, making it the lengh of to about halfway down her thighs."-Hey, This looks kinda cute~ Now...-" She cuts the left over cloth into a band and ties up her hair into a pony-tail."Mhm!" Nodding proudly.

Taking position infront of the door, she forms the hand signs 'Tiger' - 'Hare' - 'Dragon'."-Wind Style: Scattering Flower Dance!-" Holding out her hands after,  A vortex of wind starts coming from her palms, blasting straight into the metal door and blasting it straight out into the hallway outside, Looking at the opening Sakiri widens her eyes in shock."-That worked?! Yosha! Learning those techniques of father was worth it!-"

Stepping out from the cell without thinking, she looks both ways to see if there is any exit close, however all she sees is a slightly open metal door at the end of the right side."-Should i, no, obviously that's where that creep is... then...-" Turning to the other way she hears the rattling of weapons, and standing there infront of the exit to the left was 3 identical children with wide open eyes."You are not... to leave...Fathers order..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:53 pm

*In the Hospital*

Transforming into her CPU form, Neptune runs at Kagari while summoning her sword in her right hand."LET UNI GO!" Seeing that, Kagari turns slightly and as Neptune swong her sword at him, he reached out his hand and caught the blade with a confident grin."Ah~ You've aged, how come?" looking at Neptune with intrigue. Looking at his hand in shook neptune couldn't belive he caught it so casually."Eh? But- those other two wasn't..."

Noticing Neptune's confusion, Kagari let's go of her blade, and as Neptune took a step back he goes on."No matter. Oh and those two? might you be reffering too Fredrica and Dongraf?" Flinging his hair to the side. Neptune and Nepgear both widen their eyes, and Nepgear speaks up."Y-You know those two? What are your intentions?" while worrying about Uni who is still being held by Uni, she summons her sword, aming it at Kagari.

Chuckling at her comment, Kagari spins around with Uni and throws her towards Neptune and knocks her down. then he rapidly runs at Nepgear who is looking at Neptune and Uni."Oh my, are you two alAUGH!" Grabbing her left ancle, Kagari lifts Nepgear up upside down causing her to drop her sword."Wuaah!?" Noticing her panties showing, she quickly grabs her skrt and trys to cover them up while blushing."H-HEY, LET ME GO!"

Flinging his hair to the side, Kagari grins arrogantly while looking at Nepgear."You asked me why i'm doing all this? Hm-hm-hm, It's all for my lady Minerva." Then, glancing back at Neptune and Uni with a calm emotionless expression."Though if you are what stopped those two... Well i supose dissapointment is something i'd feel." Uni crawled off Neptune while holding her right hand on her throat and coughs."Gah-Gah-Gah..."

As Neptune stood up again ready to attack, Several men clad in Purple military uniforms and Assault riffles run up in each end of the corridor, aiming at Kagari."LET GO OF LADY NEPGEAR AND HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD!!" Looking back and forth at both sides, Kagari sighs."Perhaps my distractions wasn't good enough... Fine have her! HYAA!" He spins around with Nepgear rapidly then lets go of her causing her to fly at the people to the left.

Quick to act, the man at the front drops his riffle and catches her in a princess carrige way."AUGH- G-Gotcha... Are you alright M'Lady?" Nodding while catching her breath, Nepgear looks at the man while blushing."Yeah, C-Can you let me down...?" thinking nothing of it, the man nods and lets her down."Now, I don't know who you are, frankly i don't give a rats ass... But you are under arrest for acts of terror and attemped murder of our goddesses!"

Smiling at the his strong words, Kagari flicks his hair to the side while holding out his right hand towards the man."Arrest me? I think it's quite big words from someone that is nothing more then fodder... But fine~ I'll enjoy my stay here a bit.

*Meanwhile in the other dimension in the main castle*

In a dark damp room, A teenaged girl dressed in a black gothic dress and black boots and long silver hair with black strands thoughout it, sits with her ligs crossed on a worn down chair holding a fanzy cup while looking out a huge window."Bi-bi-bi, Biku-Boku wa Uwa-Wa~ Bijitama Kurowaki-Sama Bidesu~" while singing to herself she smiles with a almost sadistic smile showing her blood red eyes with Cat pupils."Hm~Hm~hm~ Ja-Ja-Jacku~ Da-Da-Daisuki~"

As she sings on, the door to her room slowly opens, And Dongraf peeks in."Hey Bijitama, I need something from you." Looking back at him, Bijitama smiles in a very seductive way."Biii~? Hm~Hm~Hm~ Dongraf-kun~ wat cam i du fo yu?" Holding up her tea in a greating gesture. But Dongraf only shakes his head while going in and closing the door."I'd rather you speak normally, Bijitama, anyway... You know about the trials, help me beat them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:39 pm

Taking a sip of her 'tea?' Bijitama sighs lightly while turning back to look out of the window."I sensed it a bit ago~ Onii-sama left this realm, Hm~Hm~Hm~ That's why you came to see the love of your life~ how cute! you flatter me dongraf-kuun~" She stands up while humming and turns towards Dongraf with a very 'exited' look on her face, and Dongraf cringes while crossing his arms."Bleh- I'm not here to amuse your sick fantasies goth-loli..."

Calming down, She takes another sip from her Cup, then looks at him with half open eyes."So, what was it you wanted again? I had tuned you out..." she waves her hand as like ordering a pet, making Dongraf grind his teeth."Grrt- Fine, I ne-" She cuts him off."I know, i was just joking Dongraf-kuun~" She smiles in a mischevious manner as she takes another sip, While Dongraf tightens his grips on his arms while cringing in anger."You little...."

Taking a seat in her rugged chair again, She holds out her cup towards him with a smile."You want some? It's really good tea~ Bi-Bi-Bi~"

*With Jack and the masked man in the worn down building*

While walking down the corridor Jack had stumbled though, they meet up with the girl from earlier holding a glass of water and worriedly looks around."Uhm-Uhm..." Walking up to her, the man sighs as she notices them."Oh! Uhm- Here!" She bows her head while reaching out her hands holding the glass towards Jack who looks with wide eyes."Ah? Hm.. Thank you." Noding with a faint smile, Jack grabs the glas from her and the girl raises her head.

Opening the door the man walks into the room."Come Jack." Nodding, Jack tiredly makes his way into the room after thanking the girl again, closing the door behind him."Kind girl, hmm, makes me sad of what happend to this world." staying silent about Jacks comment, the man pulls out a rugged old wooden chair and sits down, and Jack sits down on the side of the bed while looking at the man."So... what did you wanna talk about..?"

Looking at Jack, the man sighs."Hmm, well for starters my name is Kyushitaru Namyai, You can call me Kyushi if you'd like."

-"So, why am i here? ...Surely you didn't save me out of kindness?"

-"You are here because of your overflowing energy that even now would kill any normal living creature that would be in your presense."

Widening his eyes in shock, Jack looks at his right hand."What...? W-What do you mean by that?!"

-"Right after you left that temple... you had gained a energy that our sensors couldn't even handle, only reason we can be close to you is because of these." Kyushi holds out his right arm, showing the odd device on his arm."It's name is 'Dimensional matter transporter' or 'DMT' for short." Lowering his arm again, Kyushi looks out the window as Jack scratches the back of his head."DM..T? -Wait, that's the thing Noire had...-"

Holding out the DMT, Kyushi starts typing into it."Thing is, we'd like to use your energy to-" cutting him off, Jack stands up with a pissed off expression."No! I don't know who and what you people are... tsk- Why should i trust someone with a mask!?" Losing his temper, Jack reaches for his shirt ready to leave, but Kyushi grabs ahold of his left arm, making Jack looks back at him more pissed then befoe."Let go, I am NOT gonna let you people use me like some test subject..."

Letting go of Jacks arm, Kyushi sighs and shows a image on the device."Hmm, If you'd listen to me.. before throwing a fit.." looking at the device, Jacks eyes widens as he steps back in shock."T-Thats... You, how did you get that photo!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:40 pm

*Outside of the Hospital*

Police forces are blocking of the ways around the Hospital area, then suddenly the wall bursts upon, causing everyone to look towards it."What the?!" Then, the flamboient man appears out of the smoke holding Compa under his left arm.

Taking aim at him, the officers are about to shoot when they notice Compa."WAIT! HE HAS A HOSTAGE! DON'T FIRE! I REPEAT DON'T FIRE!" Landing in the middle of the road in a hunched position, Kagari stands up and looks towards the opening with a grin."Hm-Hm-Hm, such a weak goddess.. hard to believe Dongraf and Fredrica lost~ Aha~"

*Inside the hallway*

Both Nepgear and Uni are heavly brused and hurt, lying down leaning on their arms."Haah-Haah...O-Onee...Sama..." Nepgear looks with one eye open at Neptune who had been slammed into a wall so hard it created a undent, She stands up covered in wounds and her eyes are blanked out."-Impossible... Not even...NEXT worked...-"

Reaching for her sword, Nepgear forces herself up while feeling exteme amount of pain in her body."Argh- I-I need to stop him..." While slowly standing, a pink aura starts to suround her body, making her hair flow around."...Acc-ess..."

*Outside with Kagari*

Turning away from the opening, Kagari starts walking away."No matter, I got what i needed.. time to-Hm?" Sensing a sudden spike in energy coming from the opening, Kagari turns towards it again and sees a Pink glowing light eminating from it."Oh? So someone there still had some fighting in them?" Smiling at the thought.

Then a pink beam of light bursts out from the smoke straight towards him, however confident of his power, Kagari reaches out his right arm, blocking the beam with hes hand alone."Intresting~" as the beam goes out, he looks at his hand that had been burned slightly from it."It acually burned my hand...Hm, who was that?"

Looking up there again unamused by it, Kagari spots someone flying out of the smoke up in the air."Oh? Hm-Hm-Hm, YOU HAD THIS POWER TOO?" Yelling up to Nepgear who had entered her CPU form, holding a sword/riffle gun hybrid in her right hand."Haah-Haah... Let go of Compa!"

Flicking his hair to the side, Kagari nods in agreement and throws Compa to the side."Mhm~ It wo~uld be annoying to carry her while i fight..." The he quickly holds out his hand towards her."Spacial prison" a bright red box traps Compa, freezing her in time."This box is slowly going to shink~ So, Let's do this~"

*Meanwhile with Uni and Neptune*

Uni had made her way to Neptune who is out cold however still standing, As Uni puts her hand on her shoulder, Neptune detransforms and falls into Uni's arms, making Uni stumble back."Ugh- H-hey, Neptune?"

*Inside Leo's hospital room*

The doctors had stopped the operation while trying their best to keep him stable. one of then is holding their ear against the door in fear, and another one whispers to him."hey, what going on out there?" Shaking his head, the other on gulps."I-i dunno, i can't really hear..." he carefully opens the door to peak out."Hmm..."

Seeing nothing but dust, he closes the door again to not let the particals reach Leo."Seems a battle or something... Gaah- Why today of all time!?"

*Outside with Nepgear and Kagari*

Nepgear is rapidly shooting beams of energy out from her weapon at Kagari who swiftly dodges them with ease."This is too easy~" Then He creates a red glowing energy ball in his right hand, throwing it towards Nepgear who avoids it, then Kagari suddenly appears infront her her in the air and puts his palm against her stomach."Take this~"

A red circle comes out from his palm, hitting Nepgear with a force so strong whe doubles forwards while her eyes widens and some blood comes out of her mouth."GUWAH!" However, she grabs his arm, and swings her blad at him."Don't underestimate me!" Kagari quickly uses his left hand to grab ahold of it."Not enough."

Then, Just as Kagari was about to send another attack into her stomach, A hooded masked man appear behind him, grabing ahold of his right shoulder, making Kagari looks back in shock."Hm? Who are you!?" The man pulls him back and using his right arm to punch Kagari in the stomach, sending him straight down into the ground.

Nepgear coughs, then looks at the hooded person that Landed infront of Kagari."-Who is he?-" then IF comes running towards them."NEPGEAR! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?" Sighing in relief, Nepgear nods slightly."Y-Yeah, Somewhat..."

Looking at Kagari who is just laying in a whole looking up at the sky, The hooded man reaches under his cloak."So you are the enemy huh.. Kagari-san." he takes out a similar device to the 'DMT', and Kagari glances at him."Hmmm? Do i kno~w you from somewhere?" The man nods while putting on the DMT on his right arm."Never did i expect to met the man... that took my brothers life..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:38 pm

Leaning up, Kagari dusts of his clothes."Brother? Sorry~ I don't know who you are talking about. But that device... How did you get it?" Narrowing his eyes looking at the 'DMT' the man was holding, And the man throws it onto the ground infront of Kagari."...I killed one of your scouts, A brat named Yusaku or something.."

Standing up, Kagari looks down at the DMT, then flicks his hair to the side while looking over at the man."Yusaku...Ah- You mean Yusaku Kurowaki-san? Pity, he had potential.. Oh well." not caring about it, Kagari reaches down and picks up the DMT."But for you to take on Yusaku-san.. Now that is quite the feat~ You must be exeptional~" He sacastically says while looking over at him.

Then, Kagari throws the DMT over his shoulder while sighing."Hmm, So.. Are you going to kill me then?" looking at the man, who is know un tying his cloak."I... Intend to, but first, Release that girl.." Pulling of the cloak, the man points at Compa that is still stuck in the 'Spacial Prison', However Kagari only grins and shakes his head as he sees the mans attire is nothing more then a dirty old shirt and black trousers with black boots."Ahaha~ How pathetic~"

Raising his right arm towards Kagari it transforms into a Machine-gun."I'll avenge my brother.. Tak-" cutting his epic moment off, IF comes running at them."DEMON SUMMON!" She uses magic to summon a pillar of Flames right under Kagari, then Nepgear fires of a pink beam of energy at him ."TAKE THIS!" While being burned, Kagari notices the attack at quickly holds his arms infront of his face."Grrr..." The attack pushes him back, blasting him into a building behind him."GWUUUUAAAAHH!!"

The man lowers his arm while looking back at IF and Nepgear, and IF stops next to him and scratches the back of her head."Sorry for interfering." Shaking his head, the man returns his robotic arm to normal while looking over at Kagari again."No need to apologize, I hadn't planned on killing him on my own either or..Hm?" Noticing the 'Spacial Prison' dissappearing, letting Compa go, Nepgear flew over at grabbed her in her arms."Compa! Are you alright?"

A crumbling sound starts coming from where Kagari is making the man transform his arms again."-He's still alive?-" narrowing his eyes, he sees Kagari walking out from the smoke with his clothes burning and having burn wounds."...One after another... Gah-Gah.. Hm~Hm~Hm~ You even broke my focus so that the prison was broken...Impressive." Furius about the fact that they even hurt him, Kagari charges a blood red ball of energy in his right hand."I~ will send you all to the afterlife..."

*Meanwhile with Dongraf and Bijitama*

Taking another sip of her tea, Bijitama looks at Dongraf with one open eye, expecting him to say something. Sighing, Dangraf takes a seat on a old chair next to her."Haaah- Look, Just tell me-" Suddenly Bijitama's eyes widens as she looks out in shock."AH!" quickly standing up, dropping her cup on the floor making it crack, she puts her hand on her chest while getting 'exited'."Ngh~ Haah~ This sensation~!? I sense it! Ahah~" Looking in disgust, Dongraf leans away from her."B-Bijitama?! What the- What's going on?!"

She starts to sweat and breath heavly, then she bites onto her left hand while holding onto her long dress with her right."Mhmh~H-He is here~ AaAahh~ Jaaaack-sama~~" As she becomes more and more 'Excited' Dongraf stands up and starts backing away while cringing."-What the hell is going on here...-" She turns towards him."Dongraf-kuun~ I-I'll have to help y-you later~Mhm~ I-i have to gooo~ And meet him~" She reaches out her hand, and a vortex opens up like a portal, and she runs into it with no hesitation, and Dongraf reaches out his hand.

-"HEY WAI- She's gone...Haah, I'll don' get that girl..." Crossing his arms while sighing, Dongraf starts walking out of the room."-Jack... Have i heard that before...-"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:41 pm

*With Jack and Kyushi*

Standing is shock of the image on the DMT, Jack could only mutter out."...how did you... who are you?" Shaking, Jack sits back down while grapsing his head."...Feels like...grr, My memorys are jumbled up..."

Turning of the DMT, Kyushi graps his mask."Do understand, you are harboring fake memorys created while you were in that other world, and therefore the real once are trying to take their place..."

Hearing Kyushi's words, Jack felt a surge of anger filling his mind, denying the words."...'Fake'...Don't give me that..." Grasping onto his trousers, Jack grinds his teeths while Kyushi lets go of his mask while sighing."Hmm, but it's the truth, those memorys do not belong to 'Jack'... They shouldn't exist, in short- Worthless."

Getting more and more irritated, Jack stands up and grabs unto Kyushi's collar."...Fake?...Don't belong to me... Shouldn't exist?... Worthless... Say another FUCKING word about it, and i'll SMASH your fucking head in- The memory's i have... I don't care what happens to this world, they are EVERYTHING to me!"

Kyushi silently stares at Jack who is out of breath and has a tear running down his left cheek."Jack.. you are so fixaded on those memorys that you are fogetting what you had in this world, Your family, Your friends, your lover... how is it fair for them? to be forgotten... ever thought of how they feel?" Standing up, Kyushi pushes Jack away.

Stumbling back, Jack clenches his fists."I don't care... all that matter is for me to get back to them, and WHY are you pestering me!? Who ARE you!? Haah-Haah..." filled with confusion and rage, Jack breaths heavly from straining his voice so much in anger, And Kyushi lowers his gave while again putting his hand on his mask."...I care, because I am..."

Taking of his mask, Kyushi shows his face to have similar traits to Jack, with spiked balck hair and Ocean blue eyes with a scar on his right cheek."...I'm your younger brother..." giving Jack a sad expression, Jack's eyes widens."Ha? ...'Brother'?" Clenching hi right hand, Jack quickly punches him in the face, making him sumble back over his chair unto the ground.

Laying on his side while holding his cheek, Kyushi looks up at Jack who looks at him extremly irritaded."...As if, wwhy should i believe someone like you!? you are trying to manipulate me! I'm done here." Jack barges out from the room as Kyushi just stares in silence.

*Meanwhile outside the hospital*

Red energy beams and exposions fly out from everywhere, then the masked man appears next to Kagari with his Machine-gun arm."DIE!" Full blasting into Kagari with his blue energy bullets, however Kagari swiftly grabs his arm and pushes it to the side."A~s that would work!" then, he twists around and goes in to Punch him but the man moves his head to the side.

Taking the chance, IF runs up and thrusts her blade at him, however Kagari moves to the side, letting go of the mans arm and grabs unto IF's twisting it around causing it to make a crackling noise."GAAAH!!" Cringing from the pain IF drops the blade as Kagari lets go and Jumps back due to Nepgear slashing at him but misses."IF-chan!" Looking at her arm, IF bites her lip.

glancing over at Kagari who is dusting of his burned clothes, the man thinks to himself."-Kagari.. He is skilled in close combat and long ranged assaults with those red energy attacks...-" Looking back at IF and Nepgear."-I'm not a team fighter... But it would be wise to cordinate our attacks against a foe like him..- Hmm..."

-"-If IF could use that Demon summon to trap him in flames again... And Nepgear blast him with a full scale energy blast, Maybe we could weaken him enough so i could finish him off with my strongest attack...Right, Worth a try.- Hey you two-" About to tell them his idea, he suddenly felt a wave of fatique hitting him hard."Awuuuh...-This feeling, poison? how...-"

He turns to Kagari who is just grining."Ara~ did the poison start to kick in~?" he looks in pleasure at him as he falls on his knee."H-How!?" losing the strengh in his limbs. Kagari starts walking towards him confidently."Ho~w? When that brown hair girl tried to stab me, I spit out a poison needle at you... Seems you didn't notice huh~?" Runnig over to th man, Nepgear holds onto him.

-"keep yourself together! IF? Do you have any antidotes!?" she turns towards IF who only shakes her head, meanwhile Kagari starts laughing like crazy."AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!! Ho~w EASILY you were made to FO~DDER!! Well, Well~ Time to finish this up~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   

Back to top Go down

-~Prologue:The Dream~-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7