Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

-~Prologue:The Dream~-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

-~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 8:28 pm

-"Ugh, Y-You..." Neptune twists her sword in the wound."You shouldn't have let your guard down..." The chain and the gate disappears."-This form... trades in all my speed, reaction time and deffence in order to completly seal away my opponent... I-I was a fool to use it like this...- Argh..." Neptune pulls out her sword and the man falls to his knees."I s-suppose you won... Jack..." He glances back at the fake."But you..."He quickly turns and tackles her."Shall not have your way...!" He teleports both of them away."H-HEY!!" Jack had almost reached them before they teleported."Shit, Where did they go!?" He quickly looks around."Grrr.. Where... Where... WHERE!"

*With the man and the fake Neptune."

Both lands on the ground and starts rolling."Binding number 73 Black cage of asura!" A huge energy cage appears around The fake."Huh!?" The name stands up."Enclose..." The cage starts shrinking."What the!? Geaaah!" She trys to break it but with no success."There is no point... You can destroy it for the inside... You should understand, Your act is over..." He changes back."Ugh...To be fair, I'm happy you stopped me back there." The fake looks surpised."What?" The figure looks up."I had no grudge against him, I didn't wanna kill him." He looks over at the fake. "But thanks to you backstabbing me... I didn't need to. You see, the chains and gate didn't disappear because of your attack, I stopped it... You felt safe for a second didn't you?" The fake looks pissed."Tha-hell!? You planned that? Give me a break!"

-"No, You acually did catch me off guard, I'm not taking that from you... But just as you thought i was done, I caught YOU of guard and made my move." He holds his wound."Had i not gone into that form... I truely would be dead."

The cage starts to get really small."Shit..." The man gets hit and flys into a wall."ARGH!!" Neptune looks shocked."J-Jack! Help me!" Jack quickly looks over at her."Nep-" A energy blast comes from where the man got hit to."!?" Jack avoids it."I really wished... You wouldn't have come..."The man walks out of the rumble all bloody and his mask is crumbling."Jack..." Jack looks shocked for a brief second they disappears and destroys the cage the reappears infront of the man.

-"I'd never thought... You... of all people..." Jack looks seriously pissed."HURT MY FRIEND!" The mans stumbles."Haha...Haha... J-Jack... That's no-" Jack stabs him right through his chest with his arm."I have heard enough...Nightmare...." Jack is holding his heart on the other side."Arugh..."

*Back in Guren's castle where Guren is watching over the event on a screen."

-"To think that Jack could be so easly tricked..." Guren sighs."Proffessor, Is the preperations complete?"

-"Almost sir." Guren takes a sip of his tea."Jack, Please don't make things more complicated for all of us."

*At Lucals base*

-"Sir! We have analysed all data we have gathered from the CPU's power, It seems-" He is interupted by Lucal."Their source of power is a crystal inside each of their citys.... Correct?"

-"Y-Yes! They seem to be called "Share Crystal" We found a small piece called "Sharicite" Not as powerful but if we can find out how it works we-" He is interupted again."Can create a new one that can grant me the power?"

-"Yes sir." Lucal smiles."Great, Get on it." The scientist bows and leaves."Share Crystal... Hm..." He walks to a window and looks out."Ofcourse i allready knew about it, Why else would i send the fakes out to each city." He grins evily.

*All citys are under attacks from....*

*In Lastation*

Explosions and screams can be heard all over."B-Black heart... Why-"

*In Lowee*

Buildings are getting destroyed and Screams and laughter can be heard."You shit heads! Hahaha!"

*In leanbox*

Explosions building crashes and people screaming."W-Whats going on!? Gree-"

-To be continued-
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 4:19 pm

*Somewhere far away in a different dimension*

-"AAAAHH, NO!!! Fuuuuuck! How could that even! Like how!? Ohhh God..."

-"BfWhat tha fack James!? Whahahat did you do? Ahaha."

-"Don't just stand there you idiot! Help me get this f'cker!"

-"Hahah, Alright, Oh, Wait, There's a loot box over there!"

-"ALEKS! Wha- YOU'RE JUST GONNA LEAVE ME!?"

-"Haha-Chill bro, I'm getting this sick loot over here. Oooohhhh! Daaamn son! Look at this shit! "

-"Fo-uhju! Gaah, Take that you- Shit! Oh? Look at that, Ooohh... Dui! Aaah! No no no NO! FUCK! I accidently threw my knife!"

-"Hehe-The hell are you- NO! James! Don't bring them here what the fuck are you crazy!-Ugh!"

-"OH! i died..."

-"What!? You lead them here then you die? Oh shit!"

-"I thought you had some shit to kill them with!"

-"I DIDN'T SAY I DID! I'm gonna die I- I died... Thanks you shit head."

-"Why are you blaming me!?"

-"You brought them to me you ass!"

-"Well, Yeah... But still!"

-"I'm taking a break... God..."

-"Yeah same."

Both walks out of their offices and meet up in the office kitchen."Gonna take something to eat." James takes out a mini-Pizz and opens the microwave."Ewwww! What the hell is that smell!?" Aleks walks up to it."What do-Ugh! Oh my god.. That smell!"

Both steps out of the kitchen."What the hell did they do in that?" James says."I dunno dude, Something disgusting."

A load noise can be heard from out side."The hell?" Both walks to the window."What...The....Fuck..." They both see a gigantic Portal of sorts."Thats not normal is it?" James gives a surpised and confused stare."Whatthefu- are you an idiot!? No thats not normal... "

The both walk out of the building."Dude, Should we even be out here?" James takes out a controller."No... But i wanna see what happens if i fly this heli into it!" A lightning hits them both."AHH" Both suddenly disappears.

*In Planeptune*

Two lightning bolts hits next to eachother."What the fuck? Yo where are we?!" James looks around."I-In a city?" - "Yeah duh! But what city?!" - "How the fuck should i know!?" - "I dunno!"

Jack pulls out is arms from Nightmare."Ugh" And nightmare falls to the ground."Thats... That... Now what was that lighting about?" Neptune walks up to him."It could mean someone came from another dimension." Jack sits down on the ground."I'm... To tired to deal with that..."

-"I understand, I'll go check it out." She starts running there."-Hehehe-"

To be continued
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 6:28 pm

The fake Neptune hears a deep voice in her head."Do not mind them." Fake Neptune stops."Huh?" "Hehehe... You orders are to bring nightmare body back..." She looks back with a confused expression on her face. "But... Fine." She turns and runs back.

Jack Looks down on Nightmare. "J-Jack..." Nightmare fingers twitch."S-She..." He coughs up blood."You're still alive? Geez, You sure are a stuborn man huh?" Jack sits down next to him."B-But... Jack... She is...-Ugh!?" Nightmare's skin turns black, And a dark hazy voice comes from it."Kehehehe... We can't have you spoil the surprise can we?" Jack Looks shocked."What the?!" Nightmare stands up and he is completely black with only 2 round holes where is eyes are."Keheheheh... Don't wooorry, I am only here to retrieve this boy... I won't hurt you..." Jack quickly stands up."What are you?"

-"You need not worry about that..." He starts walking away."H-Hey wa- Huh!?" A black substence has binded his legs to the ground."Kehehe...I know you don't have power left..." He walk into a shadow and disappears.

-"Damnit... What the hell was that?" The black substance releases him and goes into the ground."Jack!" Fake Neptune comes running."Huh? Where is that guy?" Jack shrugs and spits out some blood to the side."I dunno, Something odd took him away... Like a black substance."

-"A black substance? -But.. hmm...-" Jack colapses."Hm? He-Hey!" The fake Neptune catches him."*Sighs* What a bother..."

*At Guren's castle*

He is sitting in his throne and there is 10 people lined up infront of him."I shall now tell you why i have gathered all of you here... From all of the different dimentions... My goal was to create a new world for us to live in... BUT it has changed! Instead i chall unify them all!" He stands up and looks down on them and reaches out his hand.

-"For that, I needed you power..." One of the people smirks."Intresting. That's quite a goal." Another one of them looks angry and point ath the first person."Why do I have to work with a fishy guy like him!?"

-"OH I see, Are you displeased with me, Child? Or is it that you cannot comprihend me being here?" He smirks and the guy gets even more annoyed."It's your annoying face!" Another one of them gives a small smile."hm."

-"Now then, On to your missions."

*One week later in Planeptune*

-"Lastation is almost fully recovered from the damages... But with both Noire and Uni gone... Kei is the only one left to take care of it, Even with our asistance they are losing Shares quickly." Histoire reports to everyone."Hmm, What about leanbox? Vert didn't have any canditates right?" Jack asks while going through some reports on the damages."Hmm.. They seem fine, Chika has been doing a good job on managing it."

-"And Lowee is also doing good." Jack leans back on his chair."Gaaahh... This is just a bother....Shouldn't Neptune and Nepgear take care of this anyway?" As he says that Nepgear comes in with tea."Here i made some Tea for you." Jack sits up and turn to her."Oh, Thank you." He takes the cup and takes a sip."Ahh, Needed that." Nepgear smiles then looks at the papers."So, Hows it going?" Jack puts down the cup."Other then Lastation, The other nations are recovering from the attacks last week."

-"Oh i see." Jack flips though the papers."Lastations Share's has gone down to 30%, It's not good... And we can't really help with that since that..." Nepgear looks worried."W-Why not?" Jack sighs and leans back. "Because if we do anything it would give us the shares, Not lastation..." Nepgear looks disheartend. "T-Thats right..."

-"For now all we can do is try to find them." Histoire says. "Easier said then done." Jack says as he puts his head in his arm on the desk.

*At lucals base*

-"Lord Lucal... I brought him back..." Nightmare walks into the room where Lucal is."Good... Now we can know what Guren did with him..." Lucal smirks."He is barely alive though... I'm the one thing keeping him alive for now."

-"That's fine, Barely is enough."

To be continued
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 5:02 pm

*In planeptune tower*

-"Jack! I have finally found a way to enter the other dimension!" Histoire yells out. "Really!?" Jack says and Walks over to her."Yes, I can open a portal to it... But i can only hold it open for 3 hours... After that i'm not sure we can open it ever again..."

-"3 hours not allot to get them all back... But..." Jack is putting on his gear."It's all we have." He sighs and walks to a wall and slams his hand against it."I will get them back!" He slowly walks to Histoire."Oh, One more thing... Keep this between you and me..."He clenches his fist."If my power goes out of control... I don't want to hurt them." Histoire nods."Okey..."

A black figure stands out of their sight."Kehehe... I see..." It dissapears into the shadows.

*At lucals base*

Lucal walks down a corridor and enters a room. "My dear CPU's, We shall soon have a most intresting guest." He grins and they all look at him with despise in their eyes."Now now, Don't give such looks. I won't let him take you though. You are my special tresures after all...Hahahah!" He walks up to Neptune and grabs her face."Hm..." He gives a evil grin."Your Power will be mine..."

The alarm goes off "It seems..." He looks over at the camera monitor "Our guest is here." He lets go of Neptune and leaves the room and as the door closes the black substence appears infront of them forming a body."Kehehehe..."

*With Jack*

Jack sneeks up to the gate of the base and hides in a bush close to it."Now, How to get in..." He looks around and sees a slightly open Door."There.." He slowly sneaks up to it but 2 people walks out of the door."How the hell did we end up here james?" James stops and looks shocked."Huh? James?" Now Aleks sees what stopped James, It was Jack crouched on the ground."Shit"

Jack Jumps at them and knocks them out."Hope nobody noticed that.." He glances in but theres nobody in there, He slowly makes his way though the place."Other then those two, I haven't seen anyone..."

-"Well Well Well... If it isn't my old pal Jack!" The voice comes from behind Jack and as jack turn around he notices who's voice it is."Night..mare?!" There nightmare stood without a single wound."Did you miss me?" Jack fozen by the fact that a man he killed is alive and well.

-"Oh don't give me the silent treatment, Haha, We are still buds right?" Nightmare smirks and puts his sword on his shoulder.

*In planeptune*

Nepgear is worried about Neptune and the other CPU's and is walking back and forth in her room."I really hope they are okey.." Suddenly the black figure appears in front of her."Kehehe...I have some news for you... Jack is in the other dimension right now, Fighting lucal to get the CPU's back... Alone..."

-"W-What...!?"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:15 pm

-"Nightmare... You..." Jack stands up slightly iritated. "Jack." Nightmare smiles."You know, Lucal is draining their powers... But what you should be worrying about is not that..."

Lucal comes walking."Hehehe, Jack! I'm so glad you came!" Nightmare sighs."Jack, You go and save your damsels in distress." Nightmare jumps at Lucal and goes in for a stab."Haaah!" Lucal blocks it."Tsk"

-"Go!" Nightmare kicks Lucal into a wall next to them and Jack runs by."Haha.." Lucal laughs.

-"Hm? What's so funny?" Nightmare looks confused then jumps back."Why?"

-"Why what?" Nightmare asks while putting his sword on his shoulder again.

-"Why are you helping him?" Lucal asks as his eyes turns black."Geh-?" Lucal holds out his hand infrom of himself."W-Whats going on?"

-"Ahh, That? Just a little trick... They don't call me Nightmare without a reason you know?"

-"Nightmare... You impress me... However..." Lucal summons a sword and attacks Nightmare who blocks it."Kh- How?"

-"How?" Lucal smiles."I may be blinded..." He pushes Nightmare back."But i still have my senses!!"

*Back with the CPU's*

Jack opens the door seeing them all in the machines."!?" He runs to open them but is suddenly stopped."Kehehehe..."

-"What are you..?" The black figure laughs."Kahaha... I am nothing." It's face turns into Jacks best friend from his own world."Aaah... Better?"

-"Grr... Don't play around with me!" Jack goes in for a attack but the black figure splits aparts and dudges the attack."Kehehe... Well what ever... We will meet again." It dissappears into the ground.

-"Damn..."

*Back in Planeptune*

Nepgear walks into the main room and sees the portal."J-Jack..." She starts running."W-Wai-" Historie yells but a black substace covers her mouth."Shh..."

Nepgear jumps into the portal."Jack!"

-"Kehehe..." It forces Histoire to close the portal."One by one... The pieces are falling in place... Kehehe..."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:48 pm

-"W-What do you want..!?" Histoire ask as she struggles to move.

-"You'll know soon... For now, I need that boy to 'release' his full powers... And kill-" The doors opens and a girl runs in holding a gun.

-"Histoire!"

-"S-stop!" Histoire struggles."W-Whats going on here!?" The girl said shocked.

-"Kehe, Good move..." He forces Histoire to put her hand out, She struggles against it but fails."Open..." A portal opens up."Heh.." The black substance leaves Histoire and enters the portal.

the portal closes and Histoire gasps for air and falls down. "Histoire!" The girl runs and catches her."I-it..." Histoire slowly falls unconcious."Histoire? Histoire!!"

*Back in lucals base where Nightmare is fighting him.*

-"Gh!" Lucal grabs Nightmare by his throat and pushes him against a wall."Agh!" Lucal, who's been severely damaged for the fight smiles."Heh, You put up a good fight.. But it's over." Nightmare struggles for air."Agh-ahu!"

Lucal suddenly feels his power weakening."W-What?" Nightmare kicks him back."Geh!" Lucal backs up and looks at his hand which is trembling."Whats going on here?!" Nightmare breathes heavingly."Hah.. No sure... But... It seems.. You are weaker..." He picks up his sword.

-"-The CPU power is fading!? Did he really find them? That's impossible.. I hid there presence in a extremly hidden room.. No.. No, He must have gotten help.. But from who?-" Lucal thinks.

*Back with the CPUs*

-"So, How'd you find us?" Noire asks as they are walking in the corridors. "Hm? Oh, That black'thing' whatever it is, Led me to you."

-"So, Since you saved us, Did you save Neptune?" Vert asks and Jack gives a cofused expression."What do you mean?"

-"Well, She was taken by that 'thing' before you arraived" Jack smiles."Don't worry, She is safe in planetune."

Suddenly Neptune walks out from a room."Huh? Hello guys!" Everyone looks shocked. "Didn't you say she was in planetune."Blanc says angerly."I-I'm sure she is..."

-"Whats wrong guys? You seen a ghost or something!?" The black substance appears on her."Now then... Jack, out with it... Release your full powers... Or she dies..."

*On a grass plain a bit awa from Lucals base*

James and Aleks are walking across it."I can't believe whats going on... How the hell did we end up in the middle of nowhere?!" James expresses and kicks a rock and hurts his foot in the process."AAAWWW- FUCK!" He jumps on one leg grabing on to his foot.

-"Are you okay?" Aleks say with a laughing tone." 'Am i Okay?' What do you think!?" They keep on moving."Hey, Do you think we will get back home? I mean, We are just walking mindlessly..." Aleks says as he looks around seeing nothing but forests surounding them.

-"Well, Standing around doing nothing won't get us back, So, Let's keep moving." As he says that a portal opens up in the air."Huh? What now?!" A figure flys out and closes in on them."Dear goodness! Please! Move out of the way!!"

-"What in the?" Aleks quickly jumps to the side."Fuck that!" James who still is hurt in his foot stumbles."Sh-Shit!"

-"Gaaah!" The figure lands right on top of James."Agh!" Aleks runs over to see if James is okay."Hey! You okay man!?" James lets out a groan of pain."Oh, Okay!"

The figure sits up and dust oh its head."Ow-Ow..." Aleks looks confused the proceeds to ask."H-hey, Who are you?" The figure looks at him."Oh goodness, Sorry, I'm Nepgear. Nice to meet you." Aleks glimpses at james for a second that says "Yeah hi, I'm Aleks, Do you oh... Where did you come from?"

James lets out another groan but is ignored."Oh." She looks up where the portal was."Well i came through a portal." Aleks face palms."Ugh.. Yeah but where did that portal take you from?"

-"Oh, Planeptune, Why?" She asks and Aleks ponders."Hmm.. I remember that name..." James lets out."H-hey... You-" Aleks interupts him."Ah! We were there before we came here! But- That doesn't change that fact we got taken from our place to that place... We are still in the same shitty situation even knowing that..."

-"Huh? 'We'?" Nepgear asks and looks around Aleks."Yeah..." Aleks points under Nepgear."Huh?" She looks down as sees james."Oh goodness!" She quickly stands up."I'm sorry! I really am! I didn't notice you!" James groans."I-It's okay..." He looks over at Aleks who is smirking."You asshole..."

A shadow can be seen watching over them from the woods.
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 1:03 pm

Hello! Neptune here! But you can call me what you want- It doesn't really matter. BUT! I had this Awesome dream last night... And i'm sure you 'the reader' Would LOVE to hear(Well read) All about it!
Do not threat! I Neptune shall grant thy wish! In this one of chapter!(Totaly not so the writer over here can think of the acuall next chapter or anything). So... Shall i begin? Or, Do you need to grab something to eat? I mean i can wait...
(Please Neptune, Just start... Its a text, not a movie.) Ahaha, Fine! ;P Ahem!

*In lastations Basilicom*

-"Ugh! Neptune! Why are you slaking of in MY basillicom!?" Thats Noire speaking, She acts like this but she is really just a loner with no friends, So she is acually happy i'm here~ "Relax Nowaru~!"

-"Don't you like, Have your own nation to take care of?" Noire says as she does stuff with complicated Papers or something."Histy and Nep.Jr is taking care of that, I just decided to visit..." I say as i'm laying in a sun chair(It's quite comfy too~).

-"Hmm... Well i am very busy right now." as she says that the door opens up and."Noire, I have finished all the papers." That's Uni, Noire's younger sister, She is a very colse friend to Nep.Jr(Very close)

-"Hm, I see." Noire is cold as ever!"Oh.. Hey there Neptune." She said that and looked over to me."Yo!"

I'm getting tired of this... Let's jump ahead a bit okay?~ *Skips forward*

So me and Noire went to investigate a unknown activite near a farm... But not just a farm... It was a EGGPLANT farm!! That's really scary! Is it not!?

-"It should be around here." Noire says calmly and looks around."H-How can you even do so calm!? Eggplants are around us~..."

Ugh...*Skips forward* Sorry, So me and Noire met up with a fearsome enemy! It was a huge Eggplant beast!.

-"We'd better transform!" Noire quickly transform.*Add awesome transformation sequence*(To bad it's just a text huh.. Oh well~) "Transformation complete!" Noire goes in for a attack but gets knocked back into the ground."Guaaah!"

-"I'll save you!" Now I get a super sweet awesome Sequnce of transformation!(You can't see it though) "Complete! And now... Cross combination!" And i swiftly Kill the beast in one swoop!(How awesome am i?)

-"You okay Noire?" I lend out my hand."If it wasen't for you Neptune... I would be dead.. Thank you" She says blushing(Ow! -I WOULD NEVER SAY THAT!-)

*Rewinds a bit*

-"You okay Noire?" I lend out my hand."Humpf, It's not like i need your help or anything!" She stands up and we both de transform."Now them"

We both walk through a forest when some kind of vine monster comes out of nowhere and wraps around us holding us and..and..We are Censored and Censored! (To bad you can't see... huh?)

At any rate, We got out of the vines and moved back home... The End.

Wasn't that great!? I know you´The reader' Enjoyed it! Back to main story!

*On the field with James, Aleks and Nepgear*

-"The castle should be just up ahead." James said and pointed forward.

(Sorry~ The writing budget ran out, The writer is still... Thinking of it... Bye-Bye~)
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 3:13 pm

-"I've Stated what i want...Keheh..." Jack drops his sword and walks up to Neptune."-If i can get it away from her... I could...-"

The black substance reaches out Neptunes arm."Take it..." Jack raises his hand."N-No... J-Ja-" Neptune gets silenced by the black substance covering her mouth."Shh...Kehehe..."

Jack stops."Wait... Before, Let her go first." The black substance puts the sword closer to her."You are not in a position to make demands...Kehehe..." Jack sighs. And grabs the hand."No choice then..." The black substance leaves Neptune and goes over to jack and covers his body.

-"Kehe.." Neptune falls on the ground."J-Jack.." He turns around to the other CPUs."You are free to leave..." He opens a portal."Kahahaha..." He walks through the portal and it closes behind him."JACK!" Noire yells and runs at the portal but its to late..."N-No..."

The building starts shaking."W-Whats going now!?" Blanc Says as the pillars around them starts cracking. "What ever it is-" Suddenly a explosion happens and Nightmare and Lucal flys out of the floor."Hu?!" Nightmare sees them."-The CPUs! But..-" He lands next to them."Where is Jack?!"

All looks down in sadness."Some weird black substance took him to another dimension it seems..." Vert says. Nightmare looks shocked."Shit..." He quickly grabs Neptune."You guys can run, yes?" They all nod."Then lets go!" Lucal Lands a bit away all bloody."Gah... -I didn't expect him to be so strong... I'm lucky to be alive.." He leans back."-How.. How did they free the CPUs...- Hah...Hahah..."

*Later in the corridors*

Nightmare and the others are running."Why are you helping us?!" Noire asks as she remembers fighting him."Does it matter right now?! All that matters is we get out of here alive..." Nightmare yells and Noire gets shocked."F-Fine.."

*Back to where lucal is*

-"Kehehe... You have see better days...Haven't you...?" Lucal looks up at the black figure."Erg... What do you want.." A black sword appears in the figures hand."Lucal, You have served your purpose... Your life has no meaning anymore." He says and stabs Lucal in the chest."ARG! Y-You... Basterd...Arg..."

-"Kehehe... Now... I shall return to Lord Guren's side..."

*Back with Nepgear James and Aleks*

-"There it is!" Aleks points to the Base."Grea- Wait! I see people running from it!" They see Nightmare and the others running."It's... It's Neptune and the others!" Nepgear yells and starts running.

-"Get away!" Nightmare yells when he sees the others.

Suddenly the base explodes."Ahhh!!" They all get pushed by the shockwave.
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 6:00 pm

A portal opens and the Black substance walks out standing on top of a high builder. He walks to the edge.

-"Does this place remind you of something Jack? Keheh... What was this world called again?... Earth? Kehehe!" He walks along the edge.

-"You see, Earthlings are so easy to... 'Manipulate'... With one little push, I could cause chaos even beyond my world...." He walks away from the edge a bit.

-"You know what? Lord Guren's base... Is stationed in this world! Kahaha!" He smiles evily.

-"Oh but do not worry... Your 'friends' are going to come here... I have allready planted the seeds of Lord Guren's plan... I have slowly made all earthlings grow more hatred and they all play along in it all well... Kehehe, Following my plan perfectly! Just a matter of time before...My... No... Lord Guren's plan truely becomes a reality."

*Later in planeptune*

-"It will take me about 3 days to pinpoint his current location." Histoire says to everyone.

*A bit later*

Nightmare is walking in the corridors."-3 days? We don't got that much time!-" He senses a evil presence."Who's there!?" He looks around but nothing.

-"Kehehe... Let's make things intresting..." A portal opens behind Nighmare and a dark hand grabs him and pulls him inside."What the-!?" Nightmare is dragged in and the portal closes.

*In Lastation*

-"Still haven't heard from Histoire..." Noire says looking through some papers. "I'll help you out...Keheh..." Noire stands up and looks around."Who are you!?" A portal opens behind her and a dark hand pulls her in.

*In Lowee*

-"Damnit, How long do i have to wait!?" Blanc stands up out of her chair in rage.

-"Wait no longer...Keheh..." A portal opens behind Blanc and pulls her in aswell.

*In Leanbox*

Vert in inclosed in her dark room playing 'Four goddesses Online'

-"Alright, We are about to raid this place!" Portal opens behind her. "Don't expect any rest for th-" It grabs her and pulls her in.

*In Planeptune*

-"I hope Jack is going to be alright..." Nepgear says sitting on her bed."Oh, I'm sure hell be fine.." Neptune says with a forced smile.

A portal opens behind both of them and they get pulled in."Wh-What!?"

*Back on Earth with the Black substance and Jack*

-"Kehehe...-I have planted them on 7 locations around earth... Who will be able to find us first i wonder...?- Kahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 2:55 pm

*Somewhere on earth in a small room*

-"-Alright, Just need to get these things done and..-" A guy around the 20s says as he types something in on his computer."-Hmm... Maybe i should make some tea.-" He thinks as he puts down his headphones and leaves his room.

A portal opens in his room and a loud crash can be heard together with a loud "Gaah! What in the-" The guy quickly runs to his room but what he say stopped him in his tracks with a shocked expression."...."

Blanc who was teleported into the guys room and now half sitting on his floor looks up at him."W-What!?" She stands up dusting off her clothes and the guy just stands in shock."What? You can't speak or something?!" The guy shakes his head then says."U-Uhm...I-I'm just shocked...Wait, Blanc?!" He takes a step back."I-I... I must be sleeping, That's right this is just a dream, Haha..."

-"What are you talking about!? Anyways, Where are we?" She looks around his room."This is one hella messy room you know..." The guy laughs."Haha yeah i know... And we are on earth." Blanc looks at him confused."Earth?" The guy nods."Yeah, Wait... Are you from Hyp- Acually judging by your clothes you are from Hyper Dimension." Blanc looks shocked."So you know about the other dimensions!?-Wait.. So he knows me in another dimension!?- Who are you anyway?" The guy nods."Yeah i know about the dimensions... And my name is Robin."

-"Well then Robin, Do you know how to travel dimensions by chance?" She asks politly."No." Robin says while shaking his head."Ah..-This guy is weird..- Anyway, What game consoles are those?" She points over the him consoles."Ah, those that are set-up there are all Playstations systems, Or should i say, Lastation systems?" Blanc sighs."Great, A follower of Noire...-Atleast it ain't a Thunder-tits fan...- Ahem." The guy smiles."You know, I am a Nintendo fan too."He points at his nintendo consoles."Nintendo? You mean Lowee?" She looks over them."Yup."

-"What about Lean-" She gets interupted."I'm not a fan of Xbox at all or leanbox i guess." Blanc sighs."Okay.-Hehe~ Wait untill thunder-tits hears about this- No matter, I have no idea why i'm here."

The Black figure appears."Kehehe... Watch the news and you will know where to go..." Both looked shocked."You fucker!" Blanc trys to attack it but its gone."Damn shitbag! Alright turn on the news." Robin Nods."O-Okay" He turn on the tv and the news are showcasing a tower that appeard out of nowhere."Välkomna till TV4 nyheterna. Vi har fått raporter om ett mystict torn som kom från ingenstans, den amerikanska militaren har omringat den." Blanc looks confused as hell."W-What the hell are they saying!?" Robin translates it all.

Robin sighs."You want to get there?!" Blanc nods."You realise how far that is?!" And expensive? I don't have near enough money for it..." Blanc looks out."Its nice out, we could walk?" Robin looks scared."W-Walk..? Don't think that possible... Also there is oceans seperating us with them..."

-"Then what do we do!?"

-"Sadly.. I don't know...-Wait... If she is here... Could she be...too?- Hey, is it possible the others are here too?" Robin says and blanc nods."Yeah, Why?" Robin shakes his head."N-Nothing!-I need to meet them, Think robin think... We NEED to get there...-"

*Outside in a park a bit later*

-"Gah! We can't just stand around here doing nothing!" Blanc angerly says and kicks some sand."Hey, It's not like i'm made of money here, Besides i haven't fully taken all this in... You appearin gin my room, That tower... Gah, This is all so crazy..." Robin says as he scratches his head."Well, You want something to drink?" He says and looks over at Blanc.

-"Hm? Oh... Uhm, tea would be nice." Robin sighs."Well for that we need to head ba- Wait acually, There is a Cafe not to far from here." Robin checks his pocket."Hm -O-Only 20 sek... That would only give us a small cup of tea each..Max...- Aha, You know, Maybe you could go get some Coke instead?" Blanc nods."Whatever." They both head to a small store.

-"Hello." The man at the counter says as we walk in."Hi." Robin responds."The coke is out at the moment, Sorry." The man says before we even get to the fridge."Ah, Okay." Robin says and hads out, I'll be back then." They both walk out."Gaah... I wanted a coke..."

-"How did he know we were getting that?" Blanc asks slightly confused."Ah, Well, I go and buy Coke here almost everyday, So the automaticly knows."

They both sit down on a bench outside."Still, Not sure how we- I mean you can get to America..." Blanc looks down."Hmm..." Robin sees she looks down and then smiles."Don't worry, It's gonna be just fine! I mean, You are with such a boss like myself!"Blanc looks at him confused."I'm the most positive and bra-" He spots a spider next to him."aughf!!" He quickly jumps of the bench."S-So much for being brave..Haha..." Blanc laughs."-Good, She's laughing, I don't like when people are sad.- So, Lets go." He reaches out his hand."Blanc whipes the tears from her laughing off her face."Sure."

-"-But... I still can't get us to America...Haha...Ah...-"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 7:27 pm

*Inside Guren's thone room*

Guren is sitting on his throne and there is a Girl with long let-out black hair and a black suit standing next to him.
The doors opens and the black substance walks in with Jack."Lord Guren... I have returned..." Guren looks at him."Hm, You needn't say that. So?" The black substance grins."Lucal is...dead..."

-"And the others?" Guren asks and glares to the side where the girl is."Gehehe... They are here... Coming for you in a intresting fasion if you ask me..." Guren smiles and looks over at Jack."Well, You like to make things intresting." The black substance Laughs and leaves the room."Ghehe, Indeed."

*Back with Blanc and Robin*

-"There ain't much we can do here." Robin says as they are both walking in a Park."Well, Let's hope the other can..."

-"Can what? Get to Lord Guren?" They both stop and quickly turn."Who!?" There stands a tall man with long blond hair and yellow eyes. Dressed in a Tank top and jeans."Yo!" They both stand silently."W-Who are you?"

The guy smiles."Oh me? Offically i don't have a name, I'm just called C-129."Both takes a step back."Why the odd name?" Blanc says."Well." He scratches his head."I am, A test subject of Lord Guren, Created to be one of his top men."
Blanc clenches her fist."So, You are after to kill us?" The man shakes his head."No. Well, Not that wimp. Only you." Robin grabs a Iron pipe and runs at the guy."Graa!" Blanc panics a bit."No! Wait!"

Robin swings the pipe at the guy but he avoids it and grabs the pipe."Well.. That was a... SHOCK!" The guy sends a electic wave though the pipe."Argh!" Robin lets go and stumbles back." Robin!" Blanc transforms."I don't want this, Here have it back!" The guy throws it like a spear towards Robin."Gya!" Blanc deflects it. but is shocked in the process."Graah" She falls to the ground.

-"Gaha! You thought i didn't see that you were gonna black it?!" He laughs a bit and Blanc stands up."Oh? You can still stand? Ah well, That is a shock indeed." Blanc smiles."Take this!" She runs straight and him."That..." He avoids her attack."Won't..." A bomb seal under him appears and he dissappears in the blink of an eye."Wha!?" It explodes and he appears a bit away."Work. What a shock am i right?!" Blanc feels a electic pulse through her hammer."Gh." She falls on her knees."HAHAHAHAAA~ THAT's all a CPU can do?!?!" He hold his stomach and bends over from the laughter."Thahat is such a shock! ahaha!"

-"Grr..." Blanc stands up."Shut the hell up you shit-bag!-Hmm, Not my speciality but this could work.-" She shoots out Ice spikes at him."Oh?" He flashes around and avoids them."That's a shocker! The info said nothing of this!?" Blanc smiles."Well, I have never used it before!" One of the spikes his his foot."Gotcha!" He stops and the ice starts speading on his leg."Damn! I can't move! This is such a shocker!" Blanc goes in with her Hammer and hits him straight in the stomach."Buaww!" He spits up blood as he is sent stright back into a building."Take that fucker!"

Robin walks over to Blanc."Y-You alright?" Blanc nods."Yes you?" Robin smiles."Quite splendid, Shocker right..?" Blanc quickly looks over at the guy."Wait.." He flashes into Robin."WHAT!?" She quickly swings her hammer to the side where Robin was."To slow!" He flashes away and appears a bit away."You attack your own friend! How cruel!"

-"-Impossible, I know i hit that c-Whatever guy...-" The guy laughs."Let me explain... Right before you hit me, I flashed and switch myself out with that guy, And i used a small disguse spell to look like him...Granted i'm not good with such, But it worked, Shocker right?" He smiles."You got unlucky to get me as an opponent, For even Lord Guren fears me... Shocker am i right?" He sighs."Whatever, Just gonna finish you off, And get going."

-"Finish who off!?" A mysterous voices can be heard... Who could it be!?
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 8:48 pm

*Somewhere in Germany*

Vert is lieing in a crater all bloody and her clothes are torn. "Well, You shouldn't have underestimated my abilitys that Lord Guren granted me." A kid says who looks to be around 12-13 years old with a black costume on and pulled back hair as he sits on a rock and plays on a handheld system.

Vert is slowly closing her eyes."-His ability... To be able to control object and even reality... like a game...Impossible...-"

*Somewhere in Japan*

Noire is walking though a busy area."Hmm, Where am i?-I know i was trasported somewhere, But where? I don't reconize these buildings... Not to mention.-" She covers her Nose."-The air here is really bad.-" Suddenly all people stop."Huh?" She looks confused around her."W-What..?" All their head quickly turn to here."Aaah!?" She starts shaking."W-What is it? This is really creepy you know!?" One of them goes in for a punch."Gra!" She avoids it."Hey!" One of them break of a pole and a police officer pulls out his gun."H-huh!?-What is going on!?-"

They all start going for her like mindless zombies."Huh!?" She transform and flys up."What the hell?" She looks around and more and more people are coming after her.

*A bit away*

-Heheh~ Go my wonderful pets!~" A girl with a gothic looking dress hiding in a building says."Lord Guren will be proud~"

*Back with Robin and Blanc*

-"Whatever, I'm just gonna finish you off." C-129 starts walking to Blanc but he gets interupted."Finish who off!?" A shadow comes from nowhere and grabs Blanc and Robin."Hm? Well thats a Shock."

*A bit away*

The person puts Blanc and Robin up against a wall."You guys alright?" Blanc looks at Robin who is knocked out and blood running from his mouth."He needs healing.." The person Sighs."Can't do anything right now... Shit. Hold on." He disappears.

*Back with C-129*

-"Heh, What took ya so long? Quite Shocked."The guy smiles as the person emerges from the shadows."Nightmare was it? Quite shocked you went against Lord Guren."

-"Doesn't matter now... What matters is that i will stop you and get the CPU's to the tower..." Nightmare summons his sword."Quite laughable and shocking that you'd think you can beat me... But i guess bugs need to be crushed.."

Nightmare swings his sword and sends out a energy wave."Oh no! What in the would can i do~" C-129 says jokingly as he flashes infront of Nightmare and punches him in the stomach."Guuuargh!" C-129 smiles and send a strong electric shock into Nightmare."Such a shocking end don you think?" Nightmare falls over."Pathetic."

*A huge explosion occurs in a town of New Zeland.*

-"Neptune!!!" Neptune flys straight into a building. "N-No.." Nepgear looks shocked and scared as a man around 50 years in a old butler suit and gray hair comes walking."Youngsters these days don't know manners!" He says and cleans his glasses and puts them back on."Only you left dear? To bad... Tormenting childen is amusing.. But i guess it's over."

Back in Guren's tower*

The black substance in monetering the fights."As expected, These CPU's were of no match for them... Kehehe... Nightmare is a specimen of Lord Guren so him winning is... Understandable." He switches over the screen to Noire." This one seems to have a intresting idea... She is acually just leaving the land...Let's change that a little shall we..." He types something in.

*Back in japan with Noire*

She is flying in the air."-I saw on the news, The location.-" She suddenly starts to de-transform."W-What?!" She falls down and lands ontop of a building."Gahh!" She sits up and looks at her hand."W-What happend?!"

She runs to look over the edge and she sees tons of people starting to climb after her."What do i do..." She summons her Rapier."I'll just have to-" She gets interupted by a female voice."You sure you wanna do that~ Those are acually people of this land... That i am controlling with my wonderful ability~ Aha!"

*Back where Vert is*

-"Well, Anyways, I've done my part, Fankly you were a dissapointing fight." The kid stands up and enters a portal."I'll be returning to Lord Guren now, Heh, Heck i'll leave the portal open if you have enough power to face me. Ahahahaha!" The kid leaves.

Vert looks at the portal."Ugh..-That child need to learn manners... and become smarter..-"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 4:53 pm

*Back in Guren's Tower*

-"Syncing to the other towers in all dimensions, 30% complete. Boosting the A-2 processes, Maxing fusing capabilitys."

-"Syncing is now at 60% and rising steadly! Preparing all systems. Contact Lord Guren and tell him we are ready."

-"Right!"

*In Gurens Throne room*

A screen appears displaying a scientist. "Lord Guren, We are just about ready for the lauch of the system. Just give us the order." Guren Smiles."Keep it on Stand by for now, And bring in Jack to me." Guren leans back."Yes sir!" The Screen closes." He looks at the girl standing next to him."Have you no say in this?" She stands mindless and silece."Ah, Thats right. You are unable to anymore... Poor thing." The doors open and the black substance Walks in with Jack."You called Lord Guren?" Guren looks at him." You can leave Jack for now." The substance dissappears from jack and he falls down breathing heavly on his knees."Ugah-hah.hah..." Guren looks with a slight dissapointment."Jack, was this your worth? My plan is successful, You have no hope of winning." Jack looks up to him with a pained face."Hah-Hah, I-I believe in them...You know.." Guren sighs."Why? Why put your trust in the likes of other, When you have such powers as you have? Had you not cared so much about them, You could have killed me long ago. But because of that foolish thing called 'trust', you ended up here..."

*with the scientists*

-"Lord Guren ordered us to stay on stand by." One says as the Black substance appears in the room."Guren is not longer able to lead you... You understand you is just waiting for them to stop him... right? He don't care for his own plan." All scientists looks shocked."T-That can't be true! Lord Guren would nev-" He gets interupted by the Kid walking in."Like it or not, That is true. Lord Guren ordered us to fight the CPU, But not to kill them... Why would he do that?" The scientists looks in disbelif."B-But.."

-"Kehehe, That's how it is, So, Lets start the plan..." The Scientist nods and slowly walks over to the system."Activate." he presses the button.

*Back with Guren and Jack*

-"It's because of that... It's because of that... That i am still alive, Just like you, Guren." Jack stands up slowly."You see, I've put my life in danger more times then i can count for them..." He summons his sword."And hell, I'll even give my life to protect them all!" Guren laughs." How nice.... Such a cliche hero you are..."He stands up."But, Show me.. What little 'worth' you have left in you!" He readys himself."Girl, Leave this room." She nods and leaves.

Jack recognizes her face."W-Wait you are-" the ground starts shacking like crazy."Damnit!" Guren looks angery."Those little... Oh well, Jack! Our final battle... Will begin this moment..."

*With Blanc and Robin*

-Augh! Whats going on!?" Blanc says as the earth starts shacking and the gravity becomes heavier."It's hard to move..."

*A bit away*

Nightmare lies on the ground."Shocking finale...But it seems it has started." C-129 feels his powers draining."Heh, Guren...Such a end huh?" He looks at Nightmare who is still breathing."At the very least..." He takes out a knife."I'll kill you before... My energy is gone..."

*With Noire in Japan.*

She looks over the edge. "This is not good.." Suddenly all people regain their control."Huh?, They aren't being controlled anymore?" Everything starts shacking and she feels more heavy."W-Whats going on?"

The girls with the gothic drass hiding in a buildng looks shocked."B-but Lord Guren... Y-You promised! You promised i would be safe!" He powers are being drained and she falls on her knees."L-Lord... Guren..."

*With Neptune and Nepgear*

The old man walks toward Nepgear."I'll end you qui-" He feels his energy being drained."Ah.. It's time..." The earth starts shaking and everything becomes heavy."W-What?" Nepgear falls over."This..This isn't.. Good..."

And the portal where Vert is is closes up.

-"Huh-Didn't he..-" She trys to stand up but falls over as the ground starts shacking and the gravity becomes heavy."Augh! Whats going on here?!"

*With the Black subctance.*

-"Kehehe... All their powers are what is powering it..." He looks at the kid."Yours are sife only because you are in the towers protection..." The kid grins."Heh, Cus i'm-" The black Substance covers him and drain his energy."Kehehe... Sorry kid... You aren't needed anymore."

-"All diemnsion are slowly mixing together! So far it's stable."

-"The plan is moving smoothly... Lord Guren...Kehehe...-Not acording to what you wished... But what i did-"

All dimension will be one! What will happen?! The end of the Arc draws near!
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 6:17 pm

Dimensions in peril, Natural disasters occuring all over the planet. Millions are dead and the numbers of bodys are staggering. All hope seems all but lost...

*In guren's tower*

Jack and Guren and clashing with their swords in a intense battle, Jack jumps back at take a breather."Hah-Hah...-At this rate...- Guren slowly walks towards him."Whats wrong? Aren't you going to release the powers you showed of in our previous battle?" Guren swings his blad at jack and he blocks it but is pushed back slightly."Jack, We will both die here!" He swings again and jack blocks in and yet again is pushed back."At least make this more intresting!" Guren hits Jack sword out of his hand."Gaugh!" He kicks him in the stomach making Jack fall back."Don't tell me this is all you have left, jack?"

-"Hah-Hah...-This is bad.. What is this strange feeling..? I can barely move..-" Guren runs in and Kick jack in the face then grabs his throat and lifts him up."This is not..." Guren slams him into a pillar and it breaks and crumbles down on jack."Not how i wanted our final act to be...Jack." Guren looks at Jack with anger and dissapointment."Guagh..." Jack spits up blood."Look at you... All bloody and beaten up..." Guren walks up to jack and grabs his head and lifts him up."Let me... Break you then." He taps into Jacks mind and froces him to experience Pain and seeing stuff.

*Inside Jacks mind*

Jack is with everyone having a good time Suddenly Guren appears and slaughters them all infront of him."Hahahahaha!" Jack looks devestated."E-Everyone...N-No.." Guren smiles."Enjoy this suffering for the next month..."

*In Gurens tower*

Jack is screaming like crazy and tears are pooring out from his eyes."Hm.." Guren looks as Jack's eyes slowly turn blank."This is it. It's over." He lets go of jack making him fall broken down on the ground."Experiencing the death and brutal murder of your close ones in the course of 30 days... Would break anyone." He starts walking to his throne again."Such a unsightly end."

Jack crawls a bit."I...I'm- Not..." He falls."Agh.."

-"It's time i took over... Jack~" Jack starts getting a black aura around him."N-No..." He starts up and stumbles slightly."You... Stay out of this...." Jack suddenly blasts straight at Guren."I'll kill him now!!" Guren quickly turns."Foolish!" The girl from earlier jumps infront of the attack and gets heavly hurt."Ugh." Guren looks shocked for a second then smiles."Of course, That's what you were for." He looks over at jack."Do you understand? Hadn't she jumped infront, I would have surely died... Since her mind is only programed to protect me from fatal attacks..." Jack looks shocked.

-"That is correct." The girl says."Now my true ability shall be of use..." Jack stands back."True ability...?" Her eyes lights up." To inflict the damage inflicted on myself to the one who caused it... Multiplied by ten times" Jack feels imense pain and falls down on his knees."Aaaagh!" Jack falls to the ground as his eyes go blank."Finally broke...Jack?" Guren says and sits down on his throne.

Jack is broken both Mentally and physically... What hope does he have left?
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 5:43 pm

*With Blanc and Robin*

-What the hell is going on!?" Blanc says while trying to keep Robin safe from the weather and earthquakes."Did they fail?" Nightmare comes running."Hey! You guys alright?!" Blanc nods."Well as good as we could be in all this... Whats going on here?" Nightmare quickly wraps them in shadows."No time to ask that now... My mission was to get you all to the tower, It's gonna be a while, But i have allready sent shadows to the others... We can only hope they make it."

*Back in Gurens tower*

Jack is laying lifeless on the ground ans Guren is sitting down on his throne."Girl, do order 'Black'" She nods and leaves the room."If the lump think it can do what it wants... Hahah! I knew i couldn't trust him... So i arrenged a way to get rid of him..."

*In the control room.*

The girl walks in."Kehehe, Why are you here?" The black substance looks over."Is Lord Guren in trubble?" She takes out a small container."4 Holy seal." It opens and starts sucking in the substance."W-Wait! What!?-He had this seal all along!? Damn him.. Hiding stuff from even me!?-You bastard!" He is completly in and it closes up."Now.."She draws her sword."You people went against Lord Gurens orders... Shall be punished."

Back with Guren and Jack.*

Jack suddenly starts moving and stands up."You think it's over...? How cute~" Guren looks at him."So, You have brought out the inner one?" Guren is about to stand up but is pearced by Jacks arm straight in his stomach."Ugh..." Jack smiles."I'm not as honorfull as Jack, I'll kill you when i have the chance... Not waiting for a old withered gezer to have a cliche final speach!" Guren falls back in his chair and Jack pulls out his arm."Ugh-Guah..." Guren coughs up blood."The girl comes in and attacks Jack but he blocks her sword and jumps back."Too late little girl~" She looks over at Guren."Master.." Guren yells out "Hurry, Do it!" She runs to him but jack appears infront of her and she jumps back."Tsk." She is about to unleash a attack but she stops."Haha, You realized it... If you attack me, your master will die." Guren is about to pass out."Hu-rry..."

-"I don't know what your plan is, But i'm not intrested to find out..." She sighs."Fine.." She starts walking towards Jack."Attack me and my ability will activate..." Jack hesitates."Grr..-She is right, that ability is annoying...-" She walks past Jack and goes to Guren."-Damn...-" She stands infrom of Guren."Damage transfer." Guren's wounds heal and the wounds start apearing on the Girl."Agh.."She falls from the pain."Finally." Guren stands up."Good, Now get out." He kicks her away."So thats how you treat your allies?" Jack lets out."I don't want to hear that from you, Demon." Jack smiles and shrugs."I supose." Guren picks up his sword."No matter, This place does not fit for our battle... Lets move to the roof of this tower...".Guren walks out of the room."That fool.." Jack follows."W-Wait!.." He stops and looks back."I-I will die...Let me take your wounds..." Jack looks shocked."Why..." She spits up blood."Guren is a good person... But he lost his way.. Jack is the one who...Has made him intrested in something again.." She lays on her back."He.. Used to love everything, Be happy and had a family... But they were killed of course, But that wasen't it...He saw little hope in this life as he went on, Greed, Hate...But... After seeing you, He started changing...I think he is regretting it... Not loving life... Not moving on... But...-"She is interupted."Shut up! I could care less." Jack walks up to her."Just do it."There... All wounds are on me now.." Jack nods and walks away."Good... Luck...." She says and passes away."Right." Jack leaves the room.

*With Nightmare*

He has managed to get them all to the tower."Alright, Here we are." He looks at Vert."Will you be okay?" She nods."Of course.." Nightmare looks around."Alight, Lets do this then..."

*On the top of the tower*

-"Looks like the dimensions are destroying themselfs...Haha.." Guren says overlooking everything."And who's fault is that?" Jack says while walking up the stairs."So.. You came, And you look healed? Did you fo-" He is interupted."No, I didn't, It was her own free will you know.~" Guren smiles."That so?" He readys his sword."Very well."

Next chapter will be the conclusion?! Who will be victorious!?
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Jack and Guren standing face to face! The final battle will commence!

-"Is this the grand finale you wanted... Guren?" Jack says while walking up the stairs." Guren is looking out over the edge."Hm." He turn his head to Jack."More or less." He looks back over the crumbling city."Jack, All i want is a unified peace." Jack in anger screams out."Peace!? What kind of 'Peace' is this!? You are destroying everything! Harmed my friends..." Jack stops and shakes in anger." Guren turns."Well, i ones thought much like you, but as i went on, nothing changed... So i have decided to take matters in my own hands, Reconstructing everything...THAT is my goal." He unties his cape and throws it aside.

-"Re..construction?..." Jack looks shocked."W-what do you mean...?" Guren readys his sword."In order to build a new, One must destroy..." Jack readys his sword."I have heard enough, I'll end you here Guren!" A dark aura surrounds Jack."Oh? Bringing that power out?-This feeling.. Could this be..?-" Jack runs at Guren."Graah!" Jack jumps up in the air."Take this!" He slashes his sword and a energy wave comes out."Oh?" Guren blocks it with his arm and defects it to the side."Not enough." Jack appears behind Guren And swings straight and him."To slow." Guren Blocks it with his sword."Hah" He turns and smacks Jack with his arm to the side."Guah!" Jack rolls to the side."-Damnit-"

-"It was a good effort, But you gotta do better, Jack." Guren says while looking over at Jack who is crouched down on his knees and leaning on his sword." Heh." Jack smiles as he notices Nightmare."Like this?" Guren's vision turns black."What? -This is...-" Jack stands up."Now! Jack!" Jack runs in and is about to stab Guren but Guren quickly blocks it with the wide side of his sword."You thought that would be enough!? Vision is but 1 sense we humans have!" He puches Jack away."Nightmare, Don't interfere with this battle!" Guren yells." A shadow quickly binds Guren."Sorry but no can do... To much on stake for my to let you to play." Guren trys to move."Grr, -To think they would coner me like this-" Nightmare tightens the hold."I'll crush you if i have too." Guren smiles."Haha...Ahahah...Hahahah! Amusing! To think i would have to use this!" Nightmare thinks."-His energy is rapidly increasing.. At this rate..-" He looks over at Jack."Jack! Get the heck out of here! Now!" Jack looks shocked."It's to late... This explosion will destroy this very planet..." Guren grins."This is.. The end."

-"Not yet!!" All four CPU comes up and surounds Guren. "Y-You guys!?" Jack looks shocked as they all form a barrier around Guren."This will contain the blast." Neptune says. "Farewell!!!" Guren released the attack."Noooo!!!" Jack yells as the shockways sends him flying back of the roof."-Shit!-" He crashes right into a building and gets knocked out.

*A few moments later*

-"Jack..? Jack!" He slowly opens his eyes."Ugh..." He sees Nepgear holding him up."N-nepgear...?" He looks around."Where are... the others...?" Nepgear stutters as tears falls down."I-I don't know... After the explosion....I-I..." Jack trys to stand up."Argh!" He falls back down."No, You shouldn't try to move..!" He looks out."I-Its calm...?" Nepgear nods."After the explosion everything stopped." Jack sighs."I hope... The other are okay..."

Guren flys in and lands infront of Jack."Y-You!?" Jack grabs his sword and trys to stand up again."Jack..." Guren falls on his knees and coughs up blood."It's over... I lost.. I can't say much about the CPUs... But... I'd think Nightmare is tending to them now..." Jack looks with concern at him."Don't give me that look Jack... I failed, Haha, maybe it was meant to be this way...? You're a good man Jack... I'll trust that you can find peace... in...a..." His heart stops and he falls over. Jack lets go of his sword."It's over...huh..." Jack slowly passes out."Jack..?"

A hard fought battle just ended. The end of the first Arc. Peace is restored ones more to the dimensions. See you Neps-time!
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 12:24 pm

Arc 2 Start.

*1 Year later*

All nations are slowly stablizing and peace has returned, Most has returned to normal lifes, the streats are filled with life.

Neptune, Nepgear and Histoire are out on the bacony of the Basillicon looking out over planeptune. "It's been a whole year huh?" Nepgear says. "Yeah, to think, it's already been that long." Histoire says and Neptune and Nepgear nods."Crazy to think, that day, could have been the end for us all." They all look down."Hah, well! No need to be down about it now, We have a party to attend to~" Neptune says happly."Right!"

*A bit away in a hotel room*

Jack is getting ready for the party."Ugh." He looks in the mirror trying to fix his suit."This is... So not my style." He looks over at a photo of him and the CPUs."A whole year." He looks at his hand."-Hope you are doing fine...-" He takes his keys and looks at the clock."Damn! I'm gonna be late!" He picks up a bag and quickly rushes out.

*In front of lastations Basillicom*

A older man with a long grey coat and glasses stands infront and looks up at the building."Well." He looks at the clock."I'm a bit short on time." he smiles and walks in.

A Basillicom employee greets him."Hello, Welcome to Lastation's Basillicom. Can i help you?" The man walks up to the desk."Ah yes, i wish to speak to Lady Black Heart if possible?" He puts down a suitcase next to him."I'm sorry, but Lady Black Heart is not available at this moment" The Employee says and smiles."I see... Well, excuse me then." He picks up his suitcase.

As he is walking out Uni comes running past him. He stops and looks back."Thats..." He shrugs and keeps walking."I guess i'll return tomorrow." he corrects his glasses.

*Back on earth*

Robin is watching the news while drinking some tea."After the horrible events of last year Millions of people has been confirmed dead all over the world, We also have been getting reports of a terrorist group calling themself the "Saviors" has taken control over a small town in the north. No futher reports from them has come-" Robin turns of the TV and leans back."Damnit..."

*Up north in a old warehouse.*

-"How long are we gonna sit on our asses!?" A man agerly shouts."The f*cking govs of this world can't do sh*t anymore, it's our time to bring order back!" A man shoots the ground."Shut it you nimrod! Rushing our plans is only gonna set us up for failure, we lost all our familys that day, and what has to govs done? Jack shit i know. But... Soon... We will change this god forsaken planet!"

*In Planeptune*

Jack is running though the streets."Hope i make it in time..." As he turns the corner he bumps right into a person."Uagh!" The both fall over."I-I'm sorry, You okay?" He says quicly standing up and reaches out his and."Y-Yeah, I'm okay." the person takes his hand and stands up."Do i.." He looks at the girl who he just bumped into."Know you..?" She shakes her head."I-I don't think so." Jack shakes his head."Damnit the time!" He starts running."Sorry again! and cya!"

*A bit up ahead*

Jack runs."-She reminded me of a older Neptune...-" He shrugs."-Whatever-" He reaches planeptune's Bassilicon where Neptune and Nepgear stands dressed up for the party."Sorry i'm late, i-uh, helped a old lady on the way. Haha." Neptune makes a supisous face."Old lady eh? what are you, a scarecrow?!" She burst out laughing."-A scarecrow..? What's that suposed to mean?-" He shakes his head."Anyway, You guys re-" He feels a slight pain in his chest."Erg..." He breaths heavily anf grasps his chest."H-Hey? You okay?" Neptune says worridly."Y-Yeah, It's nothing." The takes a big breath."Anyways, Let's go if you are ready." Neptune gives a cheeky face."What? You aren't gonna compliment the ladys about there wonderful dresses?"

Jack looks over at them."A-ahah... Y-you both look w-wonderful." He says awkwardly while blushing."Hehe, Yeah? Whats so wonderful about them?" She spins around."A-Ah.-Why me...-" Nepgear looks at Jack and smiles."D-Don't worry about it, She is just teasing you." Neptune fake sulks."Why do you ruin the fun!?!" Jack sighs as IF Compa and Histoire comes out aswell."Whats with him?" IF says as Jack looks stressed."No worries, Neptune just teased him a bit." IF sighs."You gotta stop that..."

as they were walking to it IF tells Jack."Come to think about it, aren't you gonna be the only guy at the party?" Jack stops in shock."-T-Thats... Right... I don't know if i'm the luckiest guy, or the most unlucky in this situation...-"

*Infront of the Party*

The meet up with Blanc, Rom and Ram, Vert, Noire and Uni. They all greet one another.

Vert has a rather revealing dress."What's with the dress?!" Blanc says after seeing vert."What? It is a fitting dress that shows of a womans maturity." Blanc angerly says."Tha hell?!" Vert smiles mockingly."Well, you couldn't understand now could you?"

Jack sighs."-Why did i agree to come again?-" He feels a hand on his shoulder."Huh" He turns around to see Noire standing there."You okay Jack?" He scratches the back of his head."Y-yeah just a little overwhelmed, Was never a people person to put it lig..ht..ly..." He feels a pain in his chest again."Ghh.." Noire grabs hold of him."H-Hey you okay!?" Jack nods and backs up a bit."Just... Gotta use the bathroom real quick..." He runs off and locks himself in a toilet."Damn it..." He coughs up blood and breaths heavly."-I can't let them know, Gotta keep it a secret...-" He kneels down on the ground."I..Can't.."

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 3:01 pm

*at the same time in a ruin*

A man with a black hooded cloak walks thoughout the ruins searching for something, He stops as he sees a old rotten dead body under some of the rubble."Hm?" He walks up to it and removes some of the rubble and becomes shocked as he sees a insignia on the body."-Could it be?!-" He backs up a bit."-So i see... So it was true afterall." He takes the Insignia from the body and put it in his pocket."Well...-Now that i found this out, time to make some new friends.-" He smiles and walks away."Acording to the info i gathered, a man named 'Jack' saved the CPU's and killed him... However, Those wounds was caused by something else, meaning..." He stops."-This 'Jack' person could hold some answers to who... Yeah thats right!-" He takes out a book with notes in it."-Acording to this, he should be living in a hotel in Planeptune.-" He closes the books as he notices a female figure waiting for him."You know, It's not nice to spy on people like that, Lilefty-schwan~" The woman crosses her arms."Hm! I have told not to call me that!" The man laughs."Sorry Sorry!" He puts away his book."Well?" the woman asks waiting for what he found."Well what? surely YOU of all people wouldn't care for things like this?" She pouts."What do you mean!? We are both member of-" The man quickly grabs her and puts his hand on her mouth."Shhh!" He looks around to check if anyones around."I get it i get it, Geez, You're not allowed to mention the name, you know that..." He lets go and she sulks."I know..." He smiles and opens a portal."Lilefty~ Ones we report my finds in, we can go meet someone intresting, It'll be fun~" The woman shines up."Really? Who?" He walks though the portal." It's a surprise~" She sighs and walking in after."You're allways like this, you know?" He laughs."Haha, well, it's one of my charming features no?" She shakes her head and looks to the side and makes a silly face."Most certainly not!" The portal closes."Ah come on Lile-ugh..." He feels and pain in his side."Shut up and stup calling me that!" tears comeout from the pain and he laughs slightly."Right-Right."

*Back in the party again*

Jack walks out of the bathroom and goes to take a drink, He looks over the the others who are laughing and having a great time."-I can't ruin their fun.-" He says while feeling extreme pains."-Can't believe it's been a whole year, yet i still haven't recovered...-" He pours himself a drink."Feeling better?" a soft voice says and he turn to see Noire standing there."Ah, Yeah." He offers to fill her glass."Thank you." she says as he fills her glass with shacky hands."You sure you're okay?" H eputs down the bottle."Hm?" She looks at jack worriedly."You're shaking, and your face is pale." He looks shocked of a second then smiles awkwardly."I-It's just that... You look so beutiful it makes me nervous, aha-ha...-Crap, did i really just use that of a things as a excuse...-" She blushes slightly."I-I'm flattered, But are you sure you're okay?" Jacks eyes shines red for a second and gets filled with rage."Yes!!! I've told you allready!! Get it into for thick f*cking skull!!!" Everyone gets quite and looks over, jack calms down and breaths heavly."Huh...?" He looks at Noire who has tears running down."I-I'm sorry..."She puts down her glass and runs off."W-Wai..- Ugh.." He falls on his knees."-Why now...Damnit..-" He spits up blood and passes out.

-"The pain... The Pain.... The endless f*cking pain... It'll never end... everyone you've even known will die...Jack... You can't do anything about it... You're just a failure jack..."Pictures of everyone being murdered replays over and over."Eve-ryone..."He sees himself... Murdering them all."N-No...please.."

Jack wakes up screaming."Nooooo!!!!" A man snoozing on a sofa in the room wakes up and screams in shock."Ahh, Wh-Whats going on!?" H equickly looks around until he sees Jack sitting up in the bed."Geez... Haha... Don't scare a man like that." Jack looks over at the man now sitting up in the sofa."W-who..." The doors slam open and Neptune and nepgear enters."Whats going on!? We heard screaming!" The guy laughs a little and points at Jack."The sleepin' one woke up." Jack looks at them lifelessly."..." Neptune sighs."Well would ya look at that, it's the 'heart' bureakah~ Or should a say 'Black' heart breaker?" She says joking in order to lighten the mood."W-What..?" They all look at her angerly."Firstly, such a poorly exicuted joke, secondly, this ain't a time for jokes, even i can see that." he looks over at jack."-Maybe... I came at a bad timing...-" He sighs and stands up."I'll leave you guys alone with him." He says while leaving the room.

Jack looks over at Neptune."N-Noire..." Neptune looks over."Hm?" Jack sighs and looks at Nepgear."She is okay, she knows what you've been though... It just shocked her a little." Jack grips the blanket."Okay...L-Leave... Please... Want to be alone for a while..." They both nod."Okay." they leave the room and closes the door."Damnit.." Jack falls back on the bed."-I can't go on like this... can i...?-"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 5:47 pm

*in a different corridor of planeptune's basillicon*

The man is walking when he sees someone crying."Hm?" He walk up to the person and sees a little girl in a lightblue dress sitting down crying."Hey,Hey, hey--- You okey?" He kneels down infront of her. "I'm lost... Can't find... Ram..or.. Big sister..." He smiles."Well, I'll help you look okay? So cheer up okay." He stands up and reaches out his hand."O-okay..." She takes his hand and they start walking."-This can't be so hard...-"

30 minutes later. "Gaah! This place is a maze!" The man looks around in panic and Rom starts tearing up again."-Shit- No worries, we'll find your sisters in no time!" He smiles and gives a thumbs up."-Man oh man, Why did i have to be so nice!?-" They turn the corner and sees Ram and Blanc at the end of the corridor."Ram! Big sis!" Rom lets go of the man and runs to them."Rom!" Both gives her a hug."I'm...sorry..." She crys into their arms."It's okay." Blanc says then sees the man, and gives him a supisous glare."Who are you?" He gulps and laughs slightly with a awkward smile."I-I uh, I'm a friend of Jack. names uh, Leo!-Can't reveal my real name...-" He scratches the back of his head."I see. Well." Blanc bows over."Thank you for helping Rom." He looks shocked."Ahah, No problem, no need to be a formal about it though..." She nods."Right." He kneels down next to Rom."Now you don't go getting youself lost again, okay?" She nods and he stands back up."Welp, I i have matters to attend to.

*Next day*

Jack is in his bathroom in the hotel looking at himself in the mirror."You look like crap..." He opens a drawer and takes out a small container with pills."-These pills will lessen the pain i feel, and control my rage and anger problems...-" He takes 2 pills and swallows them."Ahh...-I hate pills-" He puts them back and takes a shower. "-I'd better go and say sorry to Noire huh...-" He hears someone knocking on the door."-Who could that be?- Hold up, i'll be right there!" He turns of the shower and wraps a towel around his hip and uses another to dry his hair as he walks to the door."-At this hour, geez.-" He opens the door."Can i he-ah!?" he stands in shock."I-I..." He stands quitely as he realizes he just opened the door half naked and it was Neptune and Nepgear who was knocking."Soo... Is this a reverse of the classic 'guy walks in on half naked lady' sceen~" Neptune says with a cheeky grin."I'll be right back!" He closes the door."-God damnit...-"

He dresses himself and opens the door again."So, Whats... up...?" He stands in shock over them both lying in puddles of blood."W-What!?" Jack looks at his hands has he feels a warm wet feeling on them."B-Blood...?" He backs up in panic as both of them stands up."J-Jack..." Both bleeding from their eyes and mouth."Why..Jack..." His eyes glows slightly red."I-I...-Did i do this...!?- No..No..." He falls on his knees."It's all your fault Jack..." He suddely feels warm inside."W-Whats this feeling...? I... Feel calm..." He closes his eyes."Jack? Hello?!" He opens his eyes to see Nepgear and Neptune standing in the door opening."Neptune...Nepgear..." He tears up and hugs them both."Woah there ..buddy!" Neptune says shocked."Eh?! J-Jack?" Nepgear says shocked and blushing."I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" He hugs them harder."Whats there to be so sorry for, I mean yeah i closed the door on two ladies like that...but still."Neptune says in a jokingly worried way."Y-Yeah, What's wrong?" Nepgear says not fully understanding.

'Leo' hides behind a corner."-So, It's as they say huh? The demon inside him is eating away at him...-" He writes it down in his notebook."-I'll have to report this, it would not be in our intrest to make this go on for much longer...-" He sighs and puts away the book."-Welp, can't keep Lilefty-schwan~ Waiting...-" He says entering a portal.

*In Lastation's basillicom*

Noire is typing on a laptop on her desk."-This information must mean someone is-" She stops as someone knocks on the door."-Who..?- Come in!" She closes her Laptop and a black cloaked hooded man with a skull mask walks in."Lady Black Heart was it?" he says in a polite manner."Y-Yes, What do you want?-Did they really let someone in like this?!-" He walks in ."Now now, I know what you are thinking, And, i'm not her to do any sort of harm." She looks at him supisiously."Then, Then take of your mask." He shakes his head."No can do Lady, Haha." He takes a seat in a chair."Woo, pretty fanzy place ya got here! If only my boss kept it this nice~" Noire looks confused."Uh, thanks? I supo- Wait! Get to the point!" He man leans back and crosses his legs."You see, you've been studing some of our resent doings, Haven't you?"

-"-Could this man...-And what if i have?" He makes a weird hand motion."If.You.Have? Don't nya mean, that you have?~" He sits up again."You see, I know that at this very moment, your little laptop right there." He points at he Laptop."Has some info on us... Now, If you'd pwease just hand it over, i can take my leave." She gives him a angry look."And, What if i don't?" He sighs and Reaches of his bag."-A weapon?" She quickly stands up ready to protect herself."Oh?" The man stops and looks at her."Now now, i'm just reaching for my notebook." He pulls out his notebook and Noire sighs."-Just a book...-" She sits backdown."Well?" she asks but he ignores her while writing."Uhm? Hello?" She starts getting iritated at the fact he is ignoring her."Don't ignore me!!" He closes the book and looks at her."You know, You're very cute when angry." She blushes slightly."W-What!? F-Flattering won-"She is interupted."Get me anywhere? No worrys, that was a genuine compliment." She looks to the side."A-Anyways, You're still not getting the information." The man sighs and stands up." 'Still' Now now, you never answered me before, Oh well." He bows and starts walking out but before leaving he says."You were lucky i got this job, the other aren't very nice... the others will come for that information... be wary." He closes the door behind him."-I need to get the information...before that happens...-" as he walks up the front entrance he sees a girl with black hair and red eyes careing a big box."Ugh.." He had taken of his mask and walks up to her."Hiya there lil'Lady, You need some help with that box?" She looks at him."No, No it's fine thank you." She takes a better grind and keeps walking."Ya sure?" She nods."Ya ya, I'm good." He runs past her."Eh?" He opens the front entrace."I'll atleast help you with this." She walks in and puts the box down."Guaah... That was heavy..." The man reaches out his hand."I told ya i could have helped ya, Oh, Names Leo by the by." She looks at him with a stern look."I handled it just fine..." She smiles and shakes hes hand."Uni, Nice to meet you." He reaches for his book again."Hm!?" Uni steps back and the man sighs."Why do everyone think i'm reaching for a weapon or something in this place...?" He takes out his book and Uni sighs."S-Sorry, bad habit" she awkwardly laughs."-I mean look at him, with that outfit he could be a villian for a manga or something...-" He writes something in it."Based on your looks, Red eyes, Black hair, that dress, Pale skin." He looks at her from top to toe, she blushes."He-Hey..!" He keeps writing."Hmm, Judging by looks i'd say you'd be no more then 15, Maybe 16 if i stretch it." He looks up at her as she as a creeped out look on her face."Hmm..." He bites the top on his pen."Do you have a boy...Or Girlfriend?" She looks shocked and blushed."What the hell!? What's with you?" He starts writing again."I see... nalrighty." He closes his book."I'd say, You are Uni, Black sister and the CPU candidate of this nation?" She looks confused."T-Thats what you were doing? W-Why didn't you just ask!?" she screams out angerly as the man puts the book away."Well, that would have been too easy, Besides, i like to gather information, Granted i could have taken a photo of you an analized it, But i'm not a creep that would do that." She crosses her arms in anger."And what you did was less creepy?" He smiles."No, but the fact that i know you are currently wearing black panties right now, could be i supose." She screams out."You perv!!" And slaps him."Ouch..." He keeps his look to the side."-Hah, I deserved that."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 6:19 pm

*A few days later*

Jack walks down the street."Should i buy her flowers, or just ask for forgiveness...Huh?" He stops and looks into a allyway."-Whats going on here?-" He sees as a girl in pinned up against a wall by 2 men, one carrieng a knife in his hand."You'd better do what we say lady, you wouldn't wanna get hurt." Jack slowly aproaches them."I'd recomend you two piece of trash to step away." The man with the knife turn to Jack And the other one hold the girl but glanses over."Look guy, Mind your own buisness and beat it." The man with the knife threatens Jack but Jack keeps walking."You low life thugs are all words...Yeah..." His eyes shines red for a moment."I said, Beat it!" The man goes to stab jack."Pathetic." Jack grabs his arm and redirects it to the side."You lit-Gaah!!!" The man screams in pain as Jack breaks his wrist, he drops the knife an Jack lets go."Gaaah! M-My arm!" He falls on his knees in pain and hold his arm." the other guys looks pissed and holds the woman infront of him."I'll kill her!" Jack smiles and picks up the other guys knife."Go ahead... But i'll warn you..." he looks at the guy with a wicked smiles as his eyes glows red again."Your death will be hell..." The other guys stands up still holding his arm."You'll pa-ahhhy.." Jack had kneed him in the stomach."You should've stayed down..." He walks around him grabing both his arm holding them from behind and putting his feat on the guys back."Thugs like you who do not understand the suffering of others and only care for your own good, Needs to be taught a lesson..." He pulls the mans arms and presses down against his back with his leg."Gaah! Stop! M-My arms!" a cracking noise can be heard as the man screams in pain."There..." Jack lets go and the guy falls forward with both his arms broken."Now then..." He looks at the other guy."D-Don't come close! I'll kill her! You hear!?" Jack smiles."I heard you alright, now did you hear my warning before?" he slowly walks towards the man."F*ck this man!" The man pushes the girl at Jack who catches her and the man runs away in panic."That's that." He looks at the girl."You okay?" Shes scared but nods."Good." He starts walking away."Oh." He stops and turn slightly."You'd better call the law enforces..." She nods and he walks away.

Jack returns to his Hotel room."-What the heck did you do Jack!?-" He smashes the wall."-Damnit, This isn't like you...-" He goes to his bathroom and opens the drawer but notices the pills are gone."-What the...-" He walks out of his bathroom and sees a man sitting in the corner of the room with his pills in his hand."Meds to keep you calm?" Jack looks shocked then gets angry."Who are you?" the man laughs."Ah, sorry sorry, You can call me Leo." Jack looks at the man wearing a Skull like mask."What do you want?" The man holds out his hand in joy."Stright to the point buddy boy?! Thats great, You see, I know the way to get rid of that pesky enger issue of yours for good." Jack sits on his bead."Nothing? -Ain't you a party pooper- Well, you'd have to join my- I mean the group i'm a part of..." Jack looks shocked."W-What kind of group?" The man takes out a book."You see i could tell you everything, But that would be boring and it would be like spoiling a important part of the story waay to early..." he puts away his book and stand up."All you need to know is i can rid you of the monster, you joining us is the only reason i can get the aproval to help ya." He looks at a callender."Today is.. thurday... Give your answer to me on Monday..." He enters a portal."Oh, you can tell the others, ofcourse thats up to you." The portal slowly closes."Bye-Bye~" Jack lowers his head and closes his eyes. "-What am i suposed to do?-"

*Inside Planeptunes research facility*

A screen starts blinking red and a man runs up to it."Whats going on?!" He starts pressing buttons."These readings, This energy is of the charts! Where is it coming from?!" Another man turns from a screen."Sir! It seems its coming from miles away from the south parts of the world." The other man runs over."This is.. Report this to Lady Purple Heart! Thi- Huh?" the readings go quite and everything goes to normal."W-What happend?!" He starts panicly typing."Such amount of energy can't just dissapear like that! Report this to Ledy Pruple Heart and tell them to send a scout team to investigate the area." A man rushes to the door."Yes sir!" The first guy sits down."-What was that? Guren? No, He was killed... Further more, His energy felt different...-" He starts looking up things on his PC."-Can't be Lucal either since he is dead aswell... A new threat? I can't rule that out, Nor can i rule out other nations such as Lastation who seems the closest to be behind the sudden energy...-"

-"Sir! I have found something strange about the insident." A guy says while zooming into a screenshot of the area at the moment."What is it?" He walks over and looks at the screen."There...There seems to be what looks like a city showing up for a split second, I can't clearly see..." Both looks shocked at it."T-this, The heck?!"

*With Neptune and others*

-"Pow!!! Take that you stupid monster! Haha!" Neptune is playing a video game while laying on her Sack Pillow. "Neptune... How about you do some work!?" Histoire says angerly."Oh come on, It's been so peaceful that i haven't needed to do anything~" Just as she says that a man opens the door in panic and yells."Lady Purple Heart! there is an emergency!" Neptune looks shocked and thinks."-Nepu!? Did i trigger a event flag or something!?" Histoire looks worried."W-Whats going on?" The man takes a breather then calms down a bit."There was a odd reading of a mysterous strong energy coming from the South parts of the world!" Histoire looks shocked."A strange energy?" the man nods."Yes, we would like to request you to send out a group of scouts to investigate the area." Histoire sighs then looks at Neptune."It seems you just got some work to do Neptune." Neptune Sighs."-Yup... Toaaatally triggered a event flag..."

*Back in Lastation's Basillicom*

Noire is in her room looking herself in a mirror dressed as Kurisu from Stein;Gate. She does poses infront of it. "Why are you fooling around assistent?!" a mans voice can be heard."I-I'm not fooling around, and i-EH!?" She blushes and quickly looks around."W-Whos there!?" Foot steps can be heard."Ah, You don't remember me? Kurisuuutina~!" She gets annoyed."There's no tina!-EH? Did i say that!?-" A man walks out from the shadows."Tsk-Tsk-Tsk... Cosplayer are we?" Leo steps out of the shadows."You again?!" He laughs and scratches his head."Haha, How rude." He pulls out a chair from a nearby table and sits down."I've come to strike a deal." Noire looks at him with supisous eyes."Now now, I think you'd like what i have to offer." She sighs."I'm listening..." He smiles teasingly."I'll become yo-" Noire quickly stops him."Forget it!" He falls back ond the chair hitting the ground."Augh-Shot down so fast!?" Noire looks at him annoyed ."So? Was that it?!" He slowly rolls over and stands up."Aha- No, I acually came here to-" As he says that Noire's phone calls. She looks at him and he sighs."Go ahead." He makes a hand gesture and gets the chair up and sits down, Noire picks up the phone."Hello? A man? I see, Well let him in i'll be right there." She hangs up and sighs."Oh~ I didn't know you were gonna have a man come over~ AUGH!" A book hits him right in the face and he falls back on the floor again."Auch! Fudgecakes man! Thas-friggin hurd!" He says standing up correcting his nose."It's your own fault." She picks her normal clothes but stops and looks at him. He glances over at her while putting what he things is a rug in his nose for the bleeding."H-Hwat?" Noire starts blushing angerly."Y-Y-You..." Leo back up scared."Eeeh?" He looks at the 'rug' he is holding."-W-What the...-" He quickly drops it."I-I I can-" He is quickly sent stright out of the room flying into a wall while Noire yells."YOU FRICKING PERVERT!!" She closes the door and Leo slides down the wall."I...messed up..."

A few moments later*

A old man walks into Noire's Office."Wecome, How can i help you?" She says while smiling."I'm glad i could finally speak with you Lady Black Heart, My name is Elrik Grunder." He takes a seat on puts down his suitcase next to him."Now, I'd like to propose a event." Noire looks curious."A event?" The man nods."Yes, A fighting tournament... Ofcourse held in Lastation." Noire looks shocked."That's fine and all, But who is going to pay for all that?" The man takes out a paper out of his case."Our company 'L.I.V.E.D.' Shall stand for all costs, We have even booked the very popular singer '5pb.' to attend and sing." He puts out a paper on her desk and she starts reading it."I see...-He knew i would agree?- So, whats the point of it?" He old man correct his glasses."After last years event, People of the nations have grow... Distant toward one another... We feel this could bring everyone together." Noire nods." I see, Well, where in Lastation will this be held then?" The old man shows another paper."The newly built Festival stage of Lastation." She looks over the paper."You don't need to worry, L.I.V.E.D. Will handle it all, However, We'd like you to give the Trophy to the winner ofcourse." She sighs."Fine, When will it be? do you know?" He nods."This day 3 weeks from now."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 4:14 pm

*Deep within shadows a meeting is starting.*

4 people are standing around in a room with a man standing at the end of the room infront of them."What's taking that dork so long neh?" A guy in a marine soldier like suit, just then the doors opens."Sorry to keep you all waiting!~ Lilely-chan here wanted some ice-Augh!" He gets kicked in the back and falls over."Don't throw me under the bus just because you-Uahh!?" Leo makes her trip with hes legs."Ahaha! No matter no matter!" He stands up."Ashole..." Lilely says and stands up."Hey!" A man with a mohawk and golden rings on his fingers walks up and grabs his shirt."Who do you think you are? Show some respect infront of our leader you twerp!" A older man yells out."Leave him alone! His mistake is paid for!" The guy looks at the old man annoyed."Tsk." He let's go of leo and goes back to where he stood."Special treatment for that kid...geh.." Leo is relieved and sighs."-Phew-" The old man looks at Leo."Well then... Now all 5 of you are here, You who was all granted powers from me... You are the Devil of this world." Leo looks confused."S-Sir? Don't we already know this?" the man is shocked."Ah- Thats right! Age most be playing with me.Ahem, No matter, Sometime ago, some of our power was leaked, revealing the city for a split second..." Everyone looks shocked and the guy with the Mohawk yells out."What?!" He glances over at Leo."I bet it's because this shit-head is constantly leaving!!" the old man sighs."I doesn't matter, they have sent a scout team to investigate. Such could ruin our plan.." Mohawk guy says."I'll take care of them!" He points at Leo."No way are you gonna trust this f*cker who talked to them like buddy-buddys!?" Leo reach for his pocket but just then a man with longer black har and sunglasses puts his hand on Mohawk guys shoulder."...You shouldn't fight each other..." The guy shakes his shoulder making the mans hand shake off."Tsk, Whatever man..." Leo sighs in releif."...And you, Don't think i trust you... At most... My trust would be at 1.2%..." Leo looks angerly at him."And?-What's up with them? were they always this hateful towards me?-" He looks at the others."-No, Something must have sparked this against me.-" He looks over at the Captain who is smiling."-Could he...?-" The old man looks at jack."Whats wrong? Something on your mind?" Leo calms down and closes his eyes."No sir.-I can't over think this.-" The old man nods."Very well, They already know 'Leo' so we shall send him out for this mission, that's all." The mohawk guy clenches his fist."Tsk." They all leave the room."Hey, Lilely-chan~" Leo waves for her to come over."F*cker." He hears from behind as the Mohawk guy bumps into his shoulder, Leo just sighs as he keeps walking."...Rude much..." Lilely comes running over."What's up?" Leo smiles."We are going on a mission~ Oh and... Try not to kill anyone~" She teasingly smiles."I.Can't.Promise~ Hihihi~"

Both Neptune and Nepgear is walking on a grassy plain."Should be around here."Nepgear says while looking at her Portible computer."Owaaahhh!?" Neptune Yells out ans starts running to the edge of the gamindustri's floating island."W-What is it?! Did you find something!?" Nepgear runs after."Of course i did!" She stops and holds out her arms."Look! I found...!" Nepgear stops next to her and looks around."I don't see anything..." Neptune takes a deep breath and yells out."NOTHING!!!!" Nepgear looks dumb-founded then sighs."Be more serious about this..." Neptune crosses her arms."A am! I found nothing! And if i can find nothing, that mean i found something!" Nepgear sighs and facepalm."Well, Your not entirely wrong..." Neptune picks up a rock."Hmm... They said it was out there?" Nepgear looks a the rock and nods."Yeah?" Neptune takes a stance and is about to throw it out there but stops as they hear a Mans voice."Heey! Neptune and Nepgear?" They both look back and they see Leo waving while walking towards them on the Plain With darker green let-out hair."Whatcha' Up to over here?" He says Neptune drops the rock and walks towards him."Hiya! Nothing much, Just the usual job-dealio~" Leo smiles."That so..?" He glances and Nepgear who is looking supisiously out over the edge."Hey, Nepgear? No need to be shy ya know~ Am i that much a handsome fella?!~ Ahaha!-Ouch!" Lilely stepped on his foot."...No matter." He takes out his notebook."I asume you noticed the energy?" Neptune Nods."Uh-huh, I mean i WAS playing games... Then this games com-" She gets interupted by a shockwave coming from the edge."Wah!?" All looks over and Nepgear seems to have thrown a rock."Tsk.-That was not ideal...-" Leo sighs."W-What was that!?" Neptune says running over to Nepgear who looks scared and shocked."A-A city..?" Neptune stops in shock."Wah-A city what-" She is interupted by Leo."-I'll have to use my...tsk..- Sorry-Sorry!" He smiles and holds out his arms as he walks towards them."I'll have you both sleep for a bit."He pulls up his sleeve revealing a 'S' on his arm."'S'leep... Is my unique power..." Both Neptune and Nepgear Falls asleep." 'S'? But i thought..." Lilely looks confused."Ahaha~ No worrys about details~ Lets get them back home to their beds~ Our job is done."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 4:08 pm

*Inside the hidden City*

The leader and the other are watching a screen showing Leo." 'S'leep... Is my unique power..." The leader closes his eyes and lowers his head."All of you..." He looks over at them."What power did he show case just now?" The all looks slightly shocked."U-Uhm, His Power, "S"leep, Making those two fall asleep." The old man Nods."Right." He looks at the screen again."-I'm uneffected by all powers i bestowed upon people... Even yours..-" the leader sees Leo, Lilely, Nepgear and Neptune walking back."-Yours is a most frightful one...-"

*Inside Planeptunes research area*

-"The readings returned for a short while, But I-uh...Huh?" The researcher looks around."What was i doing?" A reseacher walks in."How are you? Been so calm lately with nothing to do for us." The researcher shakes his head."Right! Haha." Leo looks around the corner."There, That should do for now."

*Inside Jacks Hotelroom*

Jack is packing his bag."-Forgive me, But i have made my choice...-" As he thinks that Leo appears from a Portal."Howdy~" He smiles and looks at Jacks Bag."So~ You will Join~" Jack looks annoyed and nods."But only because i want to rid me of the evil... DON'T get the wrong idea..." He picks up his bag."Let's just go..." Leo laughs."Don't be like that~ We'll be best of buddys~" Jack Sighs."Didn't you listen..." Leo changes to a more serious look."So, Did you tell anyone?" Jack shakes his head."No, I left a message, That's all." Leo Smiles."How great~ Then i don't need to kill anyone~" Jack looks suprised."Why you..?-Why give me the option if he was just gonna kill them?-" Leo puts his hands togheter."Now then~ The family is waiting~" He laughs as he walks in the portal."-Whats with this guy anyways?-" Jack thinks as he walks into the portal.

*In Neptunes room*

Neptune groans as she wakes up."Augh..." She sits up and scratches her eyes."I feel like a bag of Potatoes..." She stands up next the her bed and walks out, As she opens her door and walk out in the common area, Nepgear greets her with breakfast."Mornin' Neptune!" Neptune Yawns."Mornin'.." She walks to sit down on the sofa."By the way, Jack left a message saying he will be gone for a while, But he will be back soon." Neptune throws herself on the Sofa."Oh, I see...Wait..."
She sits up in shock."Whaaaat?!" Npegear nods."Yeah, Also." She takes out a poster."Look." Neptune takes and looks at it."Huh? A fighting cup?!" Nepgear nods."Yeah, Seems so, It will be held in Lastation just a week from now." Neptune spots something on it."Whaaaa!? No CPU's Allowed to enter!?" She crushes it into a ball and throws it."How laaame~"

*Inside the hidden City's main Castle*

The 4 people and their leader are waiting for Leo and the doors open and he walks in."Sorry for the wait everyone~ But i brought our newest member~" He walks to the side and everyone looks over."New member?" The mohawk guy looks pissed at Leo."What do yo-" He is interupted by Jack walking in.Leo grins and holds his arms out twards jack."Tadaaa~ Jacky-Boy is here~" The leader walks up."Ah, You must be Jack! I have heard much abo-" Jack interupts him."Cut the act! Let's just get on with this..." The man sighs."Very well... Come this way." He turns and walks to a door behind him."Right..." The Mohawk guy yells out."HEY! You're gonna explain this!?" But Jack and the Old man stops."Simple, He is a member of ours." He gives a smile and keeps walking and leaves the room closing the door behind."Tsk... The moment that guy even shows signs of betrayl... I'll Murder him..."

*Inside the room*

The rooms is dark with only a machine in the middle the man walks up to it."You'll be hooked up to this, it will extract the other soul inside you." Jack puts down his bag and walk up to it."That's fine, But that guy told me i would have to die?" The old man Nods."Ofcourse, The extract the soul from your body we will need to take your soul out and divide it, Leaving you in a 'Dead' State. But no worrys, You'll be 'revived' shortly after." Jack gulps."R-Right, Let's get it over with..." The man nods and starts Connecting wires and tubes to Jack and sits him down."Ready?" Jack shakes his head."No, But there is no choice, Just do it."

*Back in the other room with the other members."Hey, Leo or whatever?" A teen-age guy with a white Marine outfit walks up to Leo."Ah, The youngest~ Don't be afraid to call me Senpai~" The guy cringes."Forget it." Leo looks serious."So?" The guy looks at Lilely."How come she isn't a offical member? I mean, She doesn't have a Mark." Leo looks at her and sighs."Well, I don't want her to be-" Screaming can be heard from the room."-I see, The have started..." The guy looks shocked."What are they doing in there?!" Leo smiles."Nothing you need ot worry about~"

*A few hours later*

The door opens and the old man walks out."It is done." He walks to one end of the room, and Jack comes walking after."You are now looking at out latest member!" Everyone glances over at Jack who looks super exausted."His...His arm!" On his left arm you can see a "R" with blood dripping from it. The old man smiles."Yes, his unique ability is 'R'eaper!" Everyone looks shocked and the Mohawk guy yells."Why the f*ck did you grant his that!?" The old man points at Jack."He is now... Our 'Reaper'..." Leo looks shocked."-I'd never imagine he would grant him such power...-" Leo slimes and walks up to Jack."Well, Well, How awesome~ You're Jack the Reaper now eh~"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 3:37 pm

The Leader Stands infront of them all."Right! Now that i have all of you here, I shall inform you of the postion you all will have." Everyone Lines up infront of him."You will all be asigned a army of 1000 soldiers." Everyone looks shocked."We have currently gained 10.000 Soldiers that is living in the City, Gathered from all the four nations..." Jack starts shaking."-W-What? There's no way!-" The leader sees Jack shaking and smiles."Soldiers who deserted their own Nation, Gather... Right under the CPU's noses." Leo looks at jack with a sad expression."-Must feel hard... Knowing all this was..-" The leader turn on a screen."In just a few days, A tournament will be held in Lastation, I shall have 2 of you attend it.. And ofcourse win.. Show of the powers i bestowed upon you, show them our might they won't even see coming in the future!" The Mohawk guy yells out."LET ME FIGHT! I'll do it!" The Leader Nods."Ofcourse, You who shall now be know as 'Red' Will Join Leo in this."

*Few days later at the Opening for the Tournament*

A grand festival is held and torns of people are gathered around a sceen."WELCOME EVERYONE!  To this special TOURNAMENT!" A man in funky suit and sunglasses stands on the sceen."Now! We shall annouce the contestants!!" He Points to a screen with Pictures of all 16 People."the tournament will be a Tag-Team 2v2 Style! Here they all are!" Everyone walks on stage as the croud cheers, Leo goofingly waves and Smiles."Yahoo~" The all line up."These are the teams! Team number 1: Nepgear and Uni!" Both waves and awkwardly smiles."Team number 2: MAGES. and... 5pb.!? The singer!?" MAGES. makes a stance referencing Kyouma from Steins;Gate while 5pb. Shyly waves and Smiles."Ahem, Team number 3: Cyberconnect2 and MarveliousAQL!" CC2 Waves with both her arms."Team number 4: Red and Leo!" Red looks annoyed while Leo waves happiely."Team number 5: Caves and Falcom!" Both waves."Team Number 6: Rom and Ram!" Ram waves with Both her arms and Rom with just one."Team Number 7: Compa and IF!" Both Waves." Aaaand Lastly Team Number 8! God Eater and Broccoli!" God Eater waves And Broccoli says."You do the fight-nyu" The crowd goes wild while The announcer walks to the middle."And now! We shall announce the first pairing! It will be desided randomly before each match!" The screen turns black and names starts blinking fast."Whoooo Will be the ones!?" Its slows down and Stops."Uni and Nepgear! Versus! MAGES. and 5pb.!" The crowed goes wild."There you have it folks! But before the first battle, 5pb. Will preform!" Everyone leaves the sceen and 5pb. starts her preformance.

As they walk of the stage, Leo puts his arm around Red."Oh don't be sulky~ We'll get out turn~" Red pushes him away."Knock it off." Leo Stumbles back."Rude...Oh?" He sees Nepgear and Uni with Rom and Ram."Heey~" He runs over as all look at him."Leo..?" He smiles as Nepgear says that."I'm glad you all remember me~" Uni cringes slightly."This guy?" Leo sees this and gets sad."Bah!- My heart..."he graps his chest."Augh!" Rom and Ram Laughs and Ram says"Weirdo!"  Leo looks over at them and smiles. he then gets more serious."I don't like having kids in fights..." He points at Rom and Ram."T-They can handle it." Nepgear says."Y-Yeah! Don't underestimate them!" He smiles. "Fine, I'm against it anyways...-Hope i don't how to go up against them-" He saighs and leaves."Need to go see what my compandre is doing~ Cya~ Oh and , Gooduuuu-Luckuuuu!" He yells as he runs off.

*20 minutes later*

-"Alright-Alright! Now we shall welcome our first battlers on stage! The CPU candidates! Uni Black Sister! and Nepgear Purple Sister!" Both walk onto the stage."You ready for this Uni?" Nepgear ask lookng worried."Y-yeah, Of course!" The crowd cheers."Uni-Uni-Uni!Nepgear! Nepgear!" The wave awkardly."And now, Their opponents! The Mysterious MAGES.! And the Idol-Singer 5pb.!" Both walk on stage and MAGES. Smiles. and laughs."WUAHAHAHA!!" While 5pb. Waves."Now all contestants are on the Stage! The fight will comence ones the timer runs down!" A Barrier appears arond the Stage."Of course a protective barrier will be on for the safty of the Crowd!" The announcer walks of the stage and the screen starts counting down from three."3!" The all stand ready."2!" Uni readys her gun."1!" Right as the Anouncer says 'GO!' Uni fires her gun but it's blocked by MAGES. using a protective spell."Futile!"

*In the Hidden city*

Jack is watching the fight on TV."-Come on, You can do it..-" A maid walks in with a plate of food and drink."Excuse me sir." She puts it down on the table ."Thanks.." Jack says as the Maid walks out."-Do the maid really need to wear those bizarre looking skull masks?-"

*In another room*

A old man is drinking alchohol while laying back on a sofa."HEEEEYY!" he yells and burps."MORE! NOW!" A Maid walk in and hands him a Beer."Hm?" He takes a sip."F*CKER!" he throws it to the side."I ASKED FOR SOMETHING STRONGER!!" She bows."I'm sorry sir." He gets annoyed and stands up."SORRRY?!" He charges up a energy blast."HERES FOR SORRY!" He blasts her upper body away and her bottom half falls to the ground."GREAT! HEEY! MAIDS! CLEAN THIS GARBAGE UP! AND BRING ME MY ALCHOHOL!"

*In the leaders room*

-"Sir!" A Soldier walks in and bows down."What is it?" He asks and the Soldier looks scared."'He' killed another maid sir!" The leader sighs."That man... Just leave him be, I'll talk to him later." The soldier Nods."Yes sir!"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 4:55 pm

*Back on the Arena*

Nepgear runs at MAGES. who prepares a defencive spell."Won't be tha-" Uni Aim at her from the side."-I won't be able to block both..- ..Then!" she is just about the block Uni's bullets with the spell and Nepgears Sword with her Staff when 5pb. Plays on her guitar, Nepgear stumbles from a paralysing shock."W-Wha..." MAGES. blocks Uni's bullets."Nice save~" She takes a stance."Now then!" She looks at Nepgear."-She is paralized, meaning...-" She sends a magic blast straight at Uni."Eh!?" Uni quickly jumps to the side avoiding it."C-Close..." 5pb. Starts playing again and suddenly Uni starts feeling heavy."-W-Whats going on?-" MAGES. smiles."Allow me to explain... 5p-" She is interupted by Nepgear sending a energy wave straight and her."Guah!" She gets hit by it and flys back into the wall."MAGES.!?" 5pb. stops playing and looks worried at MAGES."Gotcha!" Uni shoots her Guitar and it shatters in half."Uwaah!?" 5pb. Falls over."THE WINNERS ARE NEPGEAR AND UNI!" Uni grins."Heh, That was easy~"

*In the waiting rooms*

Leo screams out "YAHOO~!" At seeing them win."Keep it down you shit..." Red says annoyed at Leo."Party pooper~" Red takes a sip of his soda."They are our enemies, Our have you forgotten?" Leo sighs."Of course not~ But having fun along the way hasen't hurt anyone~"

*Back on the stage a few minutes later*

-"ALLLLLRIGHT! AFTER THAT AMAZING FIGHT, WE WILL ANNOUCE OUUUR NEXT CONTESTANTS~" The screen turn black and starts randomizing names, after a while it stops."OH? IT SEEMS ITS... RED AND LEO! VS....CC2 AND MARVELOUSAGL!"

*Back in the waiting rooms*

Leo looks concerned."-We are in the first bracket with Nepgear and Uni... If we win...- Wow~ We got to fight so early, Huh Reddy boy~" Red smiles wickedly and crushes his can."Finally... Hehe..Lets go!" He stands up quckly and throws the can away while leaving the room."-Red will certainly not show mercy...-" Leo walks after.

*On the Arena.*

-"Now we sha-" The announcer is interupted by Red who walks up on the stage."Get on with it! I'm Red!" He points backward."Here you have a idiot named Leo." Leo walks up."So-So rude~" The announcer looks stunned."E-Eh, Right, YOU HEARD HIM PEOPLE! MAY CC2 AND MARVEOUL COME UP ON STAGE!" Marvelous lands out of nowere on the stage, While CC2 just walks up."Marve-" Marevous gets interupted by Red who stands looking at her stunned."E-E-Eh!?" Marvelous looks at him."What?" Red looks at her chest."N-Nothing..." Leo Grins."Pervert, eh?" Red gets annoyed."W-What did you say...?" He swings his right arm at Leo who dodges it."Haha~ I didn't know you had this side~ Your face kinda explains your name now~" Leo says teasingly while avoiding Reds Punches."Ahem!" The announcer stops them."What!?" Red yells out."You're match?" Red sighs."Fine..." He looks at Leo."I'll beat your ass later..." Leo smiles."Right-Right."

Marvelous and CC2 takes their battle stances."I'm getting pumped~" CC2 says while getting excited." Red smiles."Heh.." And takes a boxing stance, Leo just stands there casually, And Red looks at him annoyed."W-What? I don't have a sweet battle stance..." The annoucer yells out."START!"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 3:11 pm

*Leo remembers when he first met Red, It was right after Red had gotten his Power.*

Red is in a fight with on of the other members in a closed in fighting arena as Leo watches on."Heh- You have the first move geezer!" Red taunts the elder man who just looks at him then sighs and draws a sword."With age comes experience, Something you lack." Red gaces and the Sword."A sword eh?" He grins at the old man while holding his hand out slightly."Sword skill user? Hah! Nice!" He creates a Sword in his hand."Oh?" The old man looks at red curiously."I may say thats a intresting ability, The power to create items huh?" Red grins."Depends on how you look at it!" The man smiles."Certainly, But this is not my power." Red looks shocked."Huh? What do you mean?" The old man sighs and puts away his sword."No matter, I have things to attend to."

*Back into current state*

Marlvelous draws a short Ninja blade."Let's go!" Red pushes Leo back."Geh! I got this!" Leo stumbles back."H-Hey!" Red runs at her and creates a identical Blade She looks at him."-Did he just...?-" At that moment CC2 comes with extreme speed and claws at Red who barely avoids it."-High speed?-" He steps back and swings the blade at her."Got you!" Marvelous steps infront of the swing and blocks it."Gh-Do it CC2!" CC2 nods and steps back Leo looks at her."Is she...?-" Her eyes turn red and a red aura apears around her."Graah!" She cuts straight through Marvelous."-WHAT THE!?" Red quickly avoids it."-Holy f*ck! I'd be done for if i hadn't used my ability...-" Just as Red looks at where CC2 was."Huh!? Whe-" CC2 appears infront of him."Gyaa!" Red panic's and quickly avoids it but CC2 keeps coming at him."-Whats with this girl!?-" Durning all this Leo noticed Marlvelous body in a cloud of smoke had turned into logs."-Substitution?!-" Marlvelous appears with a scroll in her mouth."Water Style: Sticky liquid Jutsu!" She spits out the scroll and Shoots the liquid out on the area right as Red lands."-The hell?!" He trys to lift his feet but is stuck."Chaaa!" CC2 comes down with having powered up her Punch with energy."-Shit, If i take a direct hit..-" A barrier apears infront of him and blocks CC2's Punch, It starts cracking but CC2 jumps back."Heeey, wait thats..." She is confused as it looks like MAGES. Spell she used earliern Marlvelous nod."Yes, That looks like MAGES.'s Spell..." Red Smirks."Heh." Marlvelous takes out another scroll and puts it in her mouth and form a hand sign."Water Style: Sticky Liquid Prison!" Red looks down."Shit!" The Liquid starts coming up around him."-Not...Good.- H-Hey! " He looks over at Leo who is just writing in his book."Damn it!" He gets fully covered in it."Marvelous smiles."That shou-" just then, Red disappears and a Log appears in his place."But thats!" Red appears infront of Her."Hehehe!" He smiles wickedly and punches her in he stomach."Ugh!" She spits up blood."Marve-" CC2 ran at Red."Oh?" He grabs Marvelous throat."Here!" He spins around and throws her at CC2 making her fly back."Augh!" He takes his Blade and Runs right at them."It's over!" Red yells and right as he is about the stab CC2 in the face he is stopped by Leo."Huh, Leo! The hell!?" Leo looks at him."It's over man, We won." Red looks at the screen showing that they won."Tsk." The blade dissapears and Red forces his arm away form Leo." Don't touch me." The anouncer yells."THE WINNERS ARE RED AND LEO! WHAT A BATTLE!" As Red and Leo leaves the field, Medical people runs up on stage and Leo looks at Red."-I don't want him to fight them...Damnit...-"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

-~Prologue:The Dream~-
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Gardens :: Lunar Library :: Manga/Anime FanFictions-
Jump to: