Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

-------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

-------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha) Empty
PostSubject: -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha)   -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 8:02 pm

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨Chikara no Rinne¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Year: 2120. After a world ending event in 2043, What was left of humanity had developed a gene that could restore anything from just a single cell.

This 'Gene' was named; 'Rinne', the Japanese word for 'Samsara' by the sceintist 'Sasaki Yuuko'. However, after restoring 40% of the population, a side effect was discovered that gave a select few the ability to merge their cells with animals.

Merging with a animal grants the person the physical abilitys of the animal but enhanced 10 folds and alters the appearance of the person based on the animal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------Akihabara, Japan. 12:20 PM---------------------------------------------------------------------

Even after the end of the world, Akihabara still attracts people from all over the world, however, this story is not about them, It is about a 17 year old boy named; 'Hisagi Hikari'.

A scrawny, pale skinned green eyed Highschool dropout, with straight long black hair wearing a sipped up hooded Jacked with a white t-shirt with 'Pantsu' written on it and blue jeans with brown shoes.

Taking a sip of his red soda can as he walks down the busy streets, he looks at all the stores as if looking for something.

[Hisagi: It should be around here.. unless Yuuki-san lied.. But she wouldn't do that.]

Digging his left hand into his jackets pocket, he pulls out a old flip-up phone and flips it open, looking though the messages.

[Hisagi: 'Can't find it x.x Send address aglance']

Sighing while closing it, he imidiately opens it again as Yuuki had responded.

[Hisagi: So fast! Hm? 'Agrance~? not sure what that is, sorry~ >;3' ...'Idiot, autocorrect damnit, send the address again*']

Putting the phone away, he looks at a group of young men walking into a allyway with two girls in highscool unifroms.

[Hisagi: Hmm, even if i bud in, I'd get my face caved in... But to pull something like that in broad daylight? What fools...]

Shrugging it off, thinking that someone else will step in, Hisagi turns around ready to walk away, however...

[Hisagi: Nnnghhh.... Fine, I'll do it! Not like i have something else to attend to.]

Immidiately turning around Hisagi start running towards the ally way with little hope of getting out of the situation unscratched...

While running past a shabby looking store, he picks up a rusty, old, pipe that was laying in a garbage bin and makes haste again.

[Hisagi: Never know.. Might need this.]

Gripping the pipe tightly in his left hand, he turns into the ally way, expecting to see the two men and the two girl, however... What was infront of him was, blood, blood everywhere.

As if in a nightmare he felt a stench so strong and horrible, standing completely still in horror he gulps as the two girls, covered in blood looks at him with red, glowing cold eyes.

[Girl 1: ...Hey, looks like some poor otaku was trying to be a hero...Isn't that so, Angelica?]

[Angelica: Mhm, seems so Gwen-chan~ What should we do?]

[Gwen: Hmmm, Hell if i know? Kill him like these two chumps?]

The two girls, Angelica and Gwen, had brutally murdered the two men, leaving them almost unregonizable. Hisagi who could believe his eyes, thought he was gonna die for sure, then he came up with a idea.

[Hisagi: U-Uhm...?]

[Angelica:Hm? Hey Gwen, Insect is talking.]

[Gwen: Oh? Aha, You are right, What is it insect-kun?]

Both of them looks over at Hisagi who is shaking. 'Did they call my Insect just now? how can they be so casual about this?' thinking to himself, he just couldn't comprehend the situation, however he decides to follow though with his idea.

[Hisagi: Well... How about you live at m-my place...while you sort all this out...?]

muttering the last of the words, Hisagi closes his eyes as if ready to be attacked by them. But both of them looks at each other, tilts their heads and looks back at him.

[Gwen: Why not? We have been looking for a place to live while in Japan anyways.]

[Angelica: Right-Right, we never solved that eh? Hmm, I guess I'm fine with it.]

Angelica smiles while putting her arms around the back of her head and Hisagi opens his left eye is surprise.'Eh?' Dumbfounded of the events that went down, all he could do was stare in shock.

meanwhile, Gwen hunches down and pokes at of the corpses with a questioning gaze.

[Gwen: hmmm... Hey, insect-kun?]

[Hisagi: Ah- Me? Wh-What is it?]

[Gwen: Be a dear and clean up this mess will you?]

[Angelica: Mhm, Also, give us your adress~ OH! And also buy us some clothes? Something nice looking, M'kay?]

[Gwen: Ah- Good thinking! Haha, Then buy me some Burgers and coke from that 'Donken' place! I love those!]

Overwhelmed by these demands, Hisagi looses his grip of the pipe, and scratches his hair with his right hand looking at the two suddenly happy and demanding girls covered in blood and gore.

Taking a better look at them, Gwen seems like a avarage sized teenage girl.'But she is flat-chested huh?' With medium long blond hair with sparkly blue eyes. While Agelica is slightly shorter then Gwen with longer, Brown hair and Light green eyes.

Lowering his gaze to her chest.'Seems about average, hm-hm.' nodding without thinking. Gwen gives him a deadly look as if judging him, making him look to the side.'S-Scary! But how, How did i end up in this situation!?'.

And so, the boy named 'Hisagi Hikari' somehow gained 2 freeloaders named Angelica and Gwen... And ofcourse the horrible responsabilitys of cleaning up the'mess'... How will this turn out? Haha- Let's find out next chapter, shall we?

------------------------------------Chapter: 1 'The two girls' END-------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha)   -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha) EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 12:31 am

------------------------------------Chapter: 2 'Mysterious'--------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------The night before: Unknown Location. 23:43 PM----------------------------------------

Inside of what seems to be a mansion somewhere, 7 people clad in the same White coats with hoods covering their faces are sitting around a wooden round table with a candle in the middle, lighting up the room ever so slightly.

The room has a red carped with golden edges covering the floor, several bookcases and paintings of landscapes. One of them grunts while arrogantly crosses their arms, turning their head towards the one next to them.

[Person 1: Have you found the location yet, Genos?]

[Genos: Nhn, Not yet. They have been quite secretive about it, but... I do know that it's location is still in Japan, that's for certain.]

Speaking in a proud tone, Genos answered the question while crossing his legs and leaning his right arm on the table, then a younger sounding voice comes from the other side of the table, in a almost childish tone.

[Person 2: Japan huh~ How can you be so sure~? I mean, I'm not douting your sourses... Just wondering, mhm~]

[Genos: Hm? I have full faith in my little birds, You needn't worry, Reila.]

The young Raila happly smiled, leaning back in his chair, making a slient 'thud' from his back hitting the chair, then he glances over at a taller figure leaning against the wall behind Genos curiously.

[Reila: Say, why doesn't he ever speak? Genos, do you know why~?]

[Genos: I'm not so arrogant as to pry into others reasons... all you should need to know is that he is here to help our cause... nothing more.]

Calmly looking back at Reila, Genos grabs a Cup infront of him and takes a sip from the hot, steaming beverage. Then, a older sounding woman speaks from the very far right of Genos, closest to the door of the room.

[Woman 1: Ignistus, have you heard anything from your sister about the fundings? Strengh is good and all but we can't do anything without proper fundings...]

Looking over at the man sitting just about infront of her while caressing a Crystal clear glass, containing a golden like liquid, Ignistus gives a a small, descrete smile while lifting his right hand.

[Ignistus: Ofcourse, I let my wishes be known to her, But...]

[Woman 1: But what, Ignistus?]

[Ignistus: Well, You see, my sister is a very ¨By the book¨ kinda woman... So she wanted to review our plans and company informations, before accepting to fund it in our familys name...]

[Person 1: No need to rush things, She already allowed us to use this Mansion as a base of operation. Genos?]

[Genos: Nh? Something the matter, Lytelias.]

[Lytelias: Could you send Avia and Hybria to fetch something for me?]

----------------------------------------------------------Akihabara, Japan. 13:56----------------------------------------------------

After seperating from the two girls, Gwen and Angelica, Hisagi was making his way back to his appartment with his hands in his Jacket's pockets and hanging his head as if being in a shock.

Walking past so many people, not paying attention to anything, only thinking about what just happened.'Was that really real? Did they really...All that blood, the smell, makes me wanna vomit...' Unable to get the images out of his head.

Then, out of nowhere he felt a soft sensation on his right arm, stopping him in his tracks looking to see what it was he is greated by a pale skinned, blue eyed, girl with long black twin-tailed hair and cat ears, wearing a classic maid outfit.

Gripping his arm tightly into her chest, she smiles inocently at him and speak with a soft voice.

[Maid Girl 1: Mhm~ You look rather down master, how about you visit our newly opened Cat-maid Café-nya? Mhm~mhm~mhm~]

Overwhelmed by this sudden approach, Hisagi's face went bright red while unable to speak as the cute Maid girl kept on pulling on his arm lightly. Hisagi would obviously rather not deal with this situation, but after everything he witnessed... Maybe it would do him good?

Building up the courage to follow her in, Hisagi gulps, but before he could, two slender soft hands pry's them apart making Hisagi stumble down onto the ground, Lifting his head while leaning against his left arm he sees who it was.

A girl, about Hisagi's lengh, with long slightly curly golden red hair, Yellow eyes, having a Red rosset on the let side of her hair and wearing a black t-shirt with a image of a girly looking boy-band with 'CRA' written on it, and grey hot-pants, black stockings and Red sport shoes with white on the bottom.

[Girl 1: Alright- Thaat's enough! What are you doing you duns? ...Sorry Ms.Cat maid- whatever, Find another guy.]

[Maid Girl 1: GYAH! H-HEY! Why'd you do that!? Muuuh~]

The maid girl angerly shakes her hands around while the girl who just appeared reaches out her hand to Hiragi, pulling him up from the ground.

[Hiragi: Yuuki-san?]

[Yuuki: You were trying to rip-off my friend, what else should i have done hm?!]

[Maid-Girl 1: R-R-R-Rip him off!? Muuh- I'm just making a living you know, It's worth every pennya!]

[Hiragi: U-Uhm...]

The two girls arguement had started quite the scene... causing allot of people to look making Hiragi VERY uncomftable... But non of them seem to wanna end anytime soon.

Anxiously turning his head, Hiragi couldn't help but to just wanna leave. Then, Yuuki suddenly grabs his right arms pulling him with her with a angry march away from the spot.

[Yuuki: Let's go, I don't wanna be here anymore... It reeks of gross uninteligent girls!]

[Hiragi: UWAH! H-Hey.. That's a bit harch don't you think?..]

[Maid Girl 1: Grrr... Stealing my prey... Hnnn-]

After being pulled several blocks, Yuuki finally let Hiragi's arm go while calmly looking back at him asking if he had heard anything about the resent attack.

[Hiragi: Huh? Attacks?]

[Yuuki: Seems two men were brutally killed in Akihabara, And i mean BRUTALLY! You should have seen it! made me wanna vomit...]

[Hiragi: Ah? S-So you say huh? For someone like you to say that... Must have really been bad then.. I mean really bad huh...Haha-ha...]

Clenthing her fists infront of her when mentioning 'BRUTALLY', Yuuki looks at Hiragi with a grossed of expression. Surprised that it was discovered so fast, Hiragi tried his best to block out the horrible images...

innocently smiling while throwing out a lighthearted joke to lighten the mood. Then, he remembered...'That's right! Gwen and Angelica... I need to...but them stuff...' Taking out his wallet in sorrow.'I don't have the money for that...'

Tilting her head with a innocent questioning gaze, Yuuki crosses her arms.

[Yuuki: Short on money again? Haah, I COULD lend you some again... just ask.]

[Hisagi: Ahaha- No.. It's fine, I just remembered i have two fe-Aaahh Cousins visiting! And i need to but some clothes to them..]

You see, Hiragi works as a part-timer in a small pet store with low pay, as such he only have enough money to make it by on his own...

----------------------------------------------A few minutes later in the ally way----------------------------

Two armed soldiers stands infront of it clad in white sturdy military vests with a golden Emblem resembling a bird with the letters.'V.D.U.' under it.

While two men wearing black expenvise looking suits with the same emblem on their back, are looking at the scene. One of the seems to be a Elderly man with messy grey hair while the other is a 20-30 year old man having Blonde back slicked hair and Narrow Sunglasses.

[Elderly Man: How horrible, Poor inocent folk... Those demons truely know no limits, don't you think.. Dan?]

[Dan: Hm.. Acording to the security fotage from the camera... There seem to have been a boy with them... I sent out for our troops to find him.]

[Elderly man: Good-Good, Hm? Dan-kun...]

[Dan: I know...]

---------------------------------------------Same time on top of the Building-------------------------------

A figure is looking down at them, wearing a black cloak that hides it's face, noticing there suspision, it quickly turns at runs causing Dan to pull out his gun and run for the nearest fire escape stairs.

[Dan: HEY YOU! STOP!]

Who is this mysterious figure!? Who are the group that are planning something? Will Hiragi meet Gwen and Angelica's demands?! Staaay tuned for neext chapter!
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha)   -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 3:02 pm

---------------------------------------------Chapter 3: 'Black out'---------------------------------------------

After taking chase after the figure, Dan stands in silence on top of the roof, looking at the figure while holding up and pointing his gun at them.

[Dan: Who are you? Why were you sneaking about the crime scene?]

[Figure: I wonder. 'Dan' was it? Do you value your own existence? your life? ...Silly question i know... but it has meaning.]

[Dan: Haah? The fuck you on about? Course i do, now who are you?]

[Figure: I see. I don't. As such i could kill you without hesitation. You can't, can you? Kill people that is.]

Winching his eyes, Dan couldn't help but to feel uncomftable just being near this person... Turning around towards Dan the person reveals a white, plain, mask with only 2 holes for its eyes.

[Dan: Well shit, if that isn't suspect i don' know what is... Take that silly thing of will you?]

[Figure: Hnnn- No. It is ~my~ mask. Anyways, mother is calling. Bye-Bye.]

[Dan: HEY WAIT!! -Wha..]

A load buzzing sound comes from the person as they in the blink of an eye fly away, leaving Dan in shock.'It was a...' thinking to himself, He looks down at the ground noticing a crystal clear pill.

Walking on to it, he hunches down and sees that there is some kind of insect inside it.'An insect... What is this then?'. Taking out a evidence bag, Dan pick it up carefully with his glove and drops it into the bag.

As he did, the elderly man had finally caught up to him, huffing in excuastion from running up the stairs.

[Dan: You didn't need to come up here, Emil-san.]

[Emil: Haah-Haah... Well, did you... Find anything...? Haah...]

[Dan: Only this odd pill. Have the Research Corp. deal with it, I need a drink.]

Sighing, Dan hands the bag over to Emil and takes out a cigarette and a lighter from his pockets, lighting it as he walks down again.

Emil looks it it conserned then glances back at Dan.

[Emil: What about the crime scene then? We are still on this case you know.]

[Dan: Yeah-Yeah, just file it in like the other cases.. We didn't get anything new from this except a poor kid who most likely will be dead anyways.]

[Emil: Fair enough. That's a rather grim way to look at things, Dan-kun.]

[Dan: Meh, Bite me.]

--------------------------------Tokyo Station Yaesu Chikagai: 15:00 PM.-------------------------

After their meeting in Akihabara, Hiragi and his childhood friend Yuuki had taken a trip over to the shooping mall, looking for clothes at 'VM' for the two girls 'Gwen' and 'Angelica' whom he stumbled into.

While looking over some clothes, Hiragi thought to himself.'How would i even know what they wanted... Something -nice-, yeah right... i could ask Yuuki about it but, it's too embaressing...' getting a light blush while glancing over at Yuuki who is happily looking at a white, frylly dress.

Shaking his head trying to rid the feelings, he grabs a Pink and a black Dress, a couple of plain black stockings thinking nothing of it... Until he reached the dreaded...'Undergarment section'. Stopping in his tracks, he looks in distress at it all.'W-Wait, I can't...go in there...' with his heart beating fast.

Yuuki grabs his right shoulder with a bright smile, holding up a small bag.'No worries, i got the stuff haha.' Seeing the bag, Hiragi breathes out in relief while thinking to himself.'THANK GOD FOR YUUKI-SAMA!'. Nudging him on the shoulder, Yuuki turns around and head to the counter to pay and Hiragi follows after.

[Yuuki: You know, if you ever got a girlfriend, you wouldn't be such a baby about that stuff~ Hehe.]

[Hiragi: Gah!? W-What's with that all of a sudden? I told you already didn't i? 2D or nothing else! They don't talk back at you, you know!]

[Yuuki: Mhmhm~ You sure is a special kind of guy, aren't you? Still all about anime.]

[Hiragi: Yeah, speaking of which... Latest episode of 'Menma' was SIIICK! Animation was top-notch~]

Holding the bag behind her back with both her hands, Yuuki looks at the enthusiastic Hiragi with a smile.'Good, He is back to himself again...'. Having being worried about how he acted strange earlier, Yuuki sighs in relief seeing him back to how he was before.

They both stood infront of the counter, paying for the clothes when suddenly a explosion echos from outside and peoples screams. Both quickly ducking down in panic, they start hearing gunshots aswell.

[Yuuki: What's going on!?]

[Hiragi: A robbery? Or a terrorist attack perhaps!?]

Looking out the front, they see a group of people armed with guns, dressed in white coats and wearing plain white masks with only holes for the eyes walking by.

[Man 1: FILL UP THE BAGS!! EMPTY EVERY STORE OF MONEY!!]

[Hiragi: Shit... What do we do?]

[Yuuki: How should i know? Uhm..Uhm... Le-AUGH!?!]

Gun shots echoed once more, and Hiragi got blood splattered on his face, Looking back after clearing of his eyes quickly, He sees the most horrifying image he has seen... Yuuki grasping for air as she had gotten several bullets straight into her back.'H-Hi..ra..gi..' She falls into his arms while blood fills the floor under them into a puddle.

Hiragi stands in silence with wide open eyes holding her tightly.'T-This...This isn't real...I-it can't be...'. He falls on his knees, while looking at the masked man walking towards him, with his gun ready.'W-Why...Why did he...shoot her...why..why..why...why...WHY!?!' with anger boiling up in his chest, Hiragi carefully lays her down against the counter, and stands up.

The man stops, looking at him as if finding it curious, 'this rage filled boy- what will he do? how will he act?' Is most likely what he is thinking. Grasping his right hand into a fist, Hiragi starts running towards the man in pure anger.'KIIIISAAAAMAAAA!!!!' However, the man quickly pulls the tigger... The bullet hits hiragi right in the middle of his chest, causiong him to spazticly stumble backwards into the floor.

Cringing from the pain and gasping for air, Hiragi grabs the wound as more and more blood comes out.'S-Shit...I-Im...loosing...my...cousnm...' everything went to black.

What a turn of events... how will this turn out i wonder? We'll just have to see in the next chapter then...
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha)   -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha) EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 7:19 pm

------------------------------------Chapter 4: 'Turritopsis dohrnii'----------------------------------------

------------------------------------Inside the mind of Hiragi----------------------------------

[????: Emptieness, that is what surounds him... Solitude, that is what awaits him... Despair, that is what he feels... within this world of nothingness, lies and deception...]

[?????: H...gi...! Wake up...! Pl...e... W..e up...!]

[????: The _irl's _o__ is rej___ing t__ ___men_... S_e wi__ ___...]

[??????: What ab__t __m?]

[????: He is...]

*Bubbling noices*

-----------------------------------A few days after the incident, Unknown location---------------------------------

Slowly opening his eyes, Hiragi wakes up to something odd... Seemingly floating in a green substance, not able to move his body.

Looking down he notices several tubes connected into his now naked body, panicly trying to move himself hes eyes pick up on something across the dim room, another person inside a similar container.

Narrowing his eyes to see better, it was a frail looking girl, also naked with tubes connected to her... it was his childhood friend, Yuuki. Feeling his heart raising in fear, he forcefully moves his head to bang against the glass...

however it was nothing but a gentle tap since he didn't have any power in his muscles.'What the hell, is this place, why- why are we even here!?' he things to himself while slowly glancing around, trying to find something in the room.

Then, a door opens at the very right side of the room as a skinny looking man walks in with short brown hair and black rimmed glasses, and a long white ladcoat having the golden Emblem resembling a bird with the letters.'V.D.U.' under it.

Holding a note board in his right hand, the man stops infront of Yuuki's container while looking at the papers, Seeing the emblem Hiragi thinks to himself.'...V.D.U... Why are they, doing this...?' as the V.D.U label themself as 'Protectors of humanity' with the goal of bringing down the 'Rinne-cell'...

Glancing down at the mans papers, Hiragi sees a red stamp saying 'DECEASED' in big red letters over a picture of Yuuki, breathing out in shock, air comes out from the mask over his mouth, making the man look back.'Hmm? ...Ah, You are awake?'.

Lowring his board, the man smiles at the distressed boy who is trying his harded to bang his head against the glass to no avail. chuckling, the man turns to the right and heads back out again.

[????: Hm-Hm, I'd better report this to Ignistus-sama, I'm sure he'll be pleased to hear atleast one survived the Turritopsis dohrnii injection~ Well it's only natrual, she didn't have much time left in her anyway... I supose i could have Jinsuke take her organs out and preserve them for future use...]

Suddenly, everything went black for Hiragi, next thing he knew was...

------------------------------------------------Hiragi's appartment 12:20 PM---------------------------------------

Slowly opening his eyes, all Hiragi saw was his rooms roof while being comtably tucked in his warm, cozy bed like nothing had happend.'...I'm home...' he sits himself up in the bed trying to remember what happend to him but all he got was a stinging pain in his head, making him winch and place his right hand on his head.

[Hiragi: Why can't i remember anything... YUUKI!? -ERGH!]

Quickly realizing what happen, he throws the blanket of and falls down on the floor making a loud 'Du-DUNK' sound. Winching from the impact, he starts to sweat and hyperventilate like he ad run for miles in just that small movement.'...What the- I can't be this... out of breath, I may be a neet but.. this is insane!'

in a attempt to stand, he grabs a shelf on his bookshelf pulling himself up with all his might.'NNNNGHH' with sweat dropping all over, his hand slips off the shelf making him fall onto the floor again.'GAH-AGH... It's no use...' Laying on the side, he could do nothing but attempt to call out for help- but his voice couldn't go loud enough...

then, when he finally had given up, his door opens and in runs a man wih short black hair, and green eyes, in what seems to be his 30's wearing a while coat having the Golden bird-like emblem on it.

[Man: Hiragi-san, are you- OH MY GODNESS! You shouldn't be out of bed Hiragi-san!]

Quickly rushing over to him, the man hunches down and grabs Hiragi in his arms and stands back up, Walking over to his bead and lays him down carefully, Looking at the man Hiragi grabs his coar with his left hand, and asks him in a desperate manner.

[Hiragi: ...Yuuki, Where is Yuuki...? Tell me she is alright... please!]

[Man: Hmm...]

Lowering his gaze, the man hunches down next to the bed with a saddend look on his face, telling the sad news.'Yuuki-san... Didn't survive, she died from the bullet wounds...'. Upon hearing these words, Hiragi's eyes slowly widened and his heart started beated faster, causing him to hyperventilate yet again.'No.., NO-NO-NO!! YOU ARE LYING!! BASTARD, SHE CAN'T BE DEAD!! DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME!'

Screaming out with all his lungs to the point of voice cracks, his face turns red while tears fly everywhere, the man sighs and holds unto Hiragi's arm as to comfort him.

Man: It's the truth... she is dead. She couldn't be saved, You nor anyone could have saved her...]

Oblivous to the mans words, Hiragi was crying out loudly, maving his hands to his face, then rolling over to the right side of his bed, banging his left arm agaist the wall until he started to bleed from it.

[Hiragi: DAAAAAAMMMMNNNIIITTT!!! IT CAAAAAN'T BE REAAAALLL!!! YUUUUUUKIIII!!! DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAAAAAMNIT AAAALLLLL!!! WHHYYYY!!!]

[Man: Hiragi-san... Nothing could be done about it... you ha-DUAAH-GAH.]

In his anger fit, Hiragi quickly turned towards the man and punched him right in the face, making him fall back into the shelf behind him with a cracked bloody nose.

[Hiragi: WHAT ABOUT IT!? DAMNIT! SO WHAT IF NOTHING COULD HAVE BEEN DONE!?! I'M STILL PISSED, SAD, FRUSTURATED- EVERYTHING! AFTER LOSING SOMEINE I-I- I LOVED DAMNIT!!!]

[Man: Grah... for someone so frail... sure have some strengh in that punch... ouch...]

[hiragi: Haah-Haah-haaa.... just...leave me alone...]

[Man: erh- alight... I'll be back later... besides you have two ladies that'll look after you...]

Slowly calming down a bit, Hiragi looks at the man walking out of the room in confusion.'2 Ladies...That's right... those two huh...' falling back down on his pillow, Hiragi turns towards to wall again and keeps crying until he falls asleep.

----------------------------------------Meanwhile outside in the living room----------------------------------

The two girl, Gwen and Angelica are sitting on his sofa, looking at some anime when the man comes walking while holding his bloody nose, Looking over at him, Gwen grins in a deavious manner.

[Gwen: Haha~ Didn't go well i see Prof.?]

[Man: Hm, better then expected... for now his mental health is stable- well in what you could expect for a human in his situation, nothing abnormal.]

[Angelica: So... are we to stay with him then? We had a different mission by Genos-sama... but it ended up with this.]

[Man: Yes, I'd like the both of you to monitor him for a while, I will inform Genos-san about this all.]

[Gwen & Angelica at the same time: Gotcha!]

Something seems to be brewing in the shadows... what has been done with Hiragi? What are the V.D.U Scheming? will hiragi overcome this sadness? let's find out next time!
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha)   -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha) EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 7:39 pm

--------------------------------------Chapter 5: 'Meaning in Death?'-----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------Akihabara, cat Maid-cafe. 23:00----------------------------------------

If was a calm night and they are closing up the Cafe. The girl who had met with Hiragi earlier had changed back into her casual clothing, A purple thick shirt that goes down to her thighs with a skirt going futher down to her knees. Black socks and black shoes.

having her black long hair hand freely, she puts her phone into her bag and she throws it over her shoulder while opening the back door, waving good-bye to her friend. Walking down the dark ally in the back.

[????: Haaah.... Such a lame da~y. I wonder if that guy will come back, ah well. hm?]

She glances to the side, noticing a small insect flying next to her, calmly waving her hand at it before feeling a odd shiver.'What this now...?' Looking behind her self to see if anything is there, but nothing.'Hmm...'.

As she was shrugging and turning back, a gust of wind hits her as a loud Buzzing noise started to suround her.'Ergh- What!?' Dropping her bag, she backs up abit before a hooded figure lands abit infront of her, wearing a plain white mask.

Looking at the figure, she instantly recognized the mask.

[????: ...That mask, I have heard of you- you are that group that attacks those with the Rinne cell... Right?]

[Figure: Hnnn- Yup! Neh-Neh-Neh~? Do you value your life? I know it's silly, but it has meaning.]

[????: I do nyot know-nyan~ Do i?]

Speaking back at him in a agressive and sacastic way, the girl's body starts to chance with her getting fur over her body, cat like ears grow out aswell as a long tail, and claws grow out of her fingers.

Tilting it's head, the figure crosses its arm in amazement, looking at the girl who just shape changed infront of them.

[Figure: Woaaah! That's really cool~ So you really was one? Now-Now, you didn't answer my question~?]

[????: ... I have no... INTENTION OF ANSWERING! NYAAGH!]

[Figure: Heeh? ...very well. Die then.]

Dashing at him with full speed, the girl had no intention of listening to his nonsense, pulling back her right arm for a slash, making the figure step back and cover their face.

Grinning at the simple block, she stops in her tracks, then jumps up against the left wall slightly above the figure-'CATS ARE NIMBLE YOU KNOW!', Dashing at him from the side with her right arm out ready to shred them.

Lowering his arms, the figure turns their head towards her.'Hnn- Too linear~'. As if mocking her, he gently blocks her strike with the back of his left hand, moving it the side while twisting around his hand and grabs hold of her arm.

Pulling her down the the side and was about to knee her in the stomach when she quickly spun around and kicked off from a dumpster next the them, making the figure let go of her.'Hooh? Hn-Hn, Cats are nimble, right-right~'

As she lands abit infront of him, He crosses his arms while nodding. Seeing the carefree nature of the figure, who doesn't even seem to use his full powers... She quickly desided that running would be the best option, however...

Suddenly, her body went dumb, making her widen her eyes in shock.'NYAH!?' Falling face first into the ground, while her eye-whites starts turning red.

She reverts back into her normal human form while the figure walked up to her, stopping and looks down at her.

[Figure: Hn~...This is the difference, between a fake... and the real deal. Neh-heh~]

[????: W-What did you- do...?]

[Figure: Hnn... No. the dead don't SPEAK!]

Stepping on the girls head while saying 'SPEAK', the figure twists its foot from side to side while giggling eriely as a dim fog starts surouding them both.

[Figure: ...Say... Do you value you life?]

As she was struggling to move her body, another person comes walking out of the fog with the same cloak and Mask but wearing the cloak like a cape, Showing his white vest and black shirt with rolled up sleeves and brown leather gloves, with black leather pants and black shoes.

[Man: Reila, that's enough. ...Why are you attacking this girl?]

[Reila: Hnnn- I thought we were suposed to kill the Rinne cell holders~]

[Man: Fool, we are to capture them... to cultivate more of us. Or goal is the Salvation of mankind, by evolving further beyond our species limits.]

The man hunches down next to the girl, lifting up her head by her hair, making her winch in pain.'Erh-Who..Who are you people...'.

[Man: We are the saviours of mankind... You should also join us, and one day your very wishes will be granted.]

[Reila: Hnn, Aha~ Someone is coming Kayami-senpai! Let's go.]

[Kiyama: Hm, well think about it, Umiyo Takashi... I'll meet you in the cafe tomorrow.]

Letting her go, Kiyama quickly stands up and rushes back into the fog, with Reila... and the fog slowly disappears.

A elderly man with a younger man comes running from the end of the allyway, holding out their guns, it was Dan and Emil who had ivestigated the crime scene earlier.

Noticing the girl, Dan quickly rushes to her, hunching down and grabs unto her shoulder in fright.

[Dan: Hey- You alright? Miss! Damnit- Always too late...]

Emil was looking around the area, when he notices something sparkling on the ground, walking over to it, he picks up what seems to be a small cracked open glass container, much like the one from before.

[Emil: Dan-kun... Take a look at this.]

[Dan: Hmm.. What is it?]

Standing back up, Dan walks over to Emil who is holding the container with a worried expression.'It would seem... It's related to them.'

Seeing the container, Dan clicks his tounge while digging his hands into his pockets.

[Dan: Fuck's sake... At this rate...]

[Emil: Hmm, Indeed. It'll be something 'they' have to handle.]

----------------------------------------------------------------The next morning, Hiragi's appartment.------------------------------------------

Hiragi had just woken up from a long sleep, still feeling exausted and ruined.'...Yuuki...' Yawning, he lifts his bed sheet of himself and sits on the side of his bed, stretching his arms upwards.

[Hiragi: It'll be empty without her... I still can't believe what happend...-Ergh-... Trying to recall it just brings me a headache...Haah.. For better or for worse, i guess.]

Scratching his tired eyes, he stands up from his bed and heads out from the room, walking into his living room, he stops and glances at the two girls laying on hsi sofa dressed in what seems to be his spare clothes from his wardrobe.

Angelica with a white t-shirt with the words 'Oppai' on it, and red swimming shorts, and Gwen with a thick red and white christmas shirt, and some grey jogging trousers. both flat out sleeping on his sofa like they owned the place.

Only giving of a small smile, Hiragi heads towards his bathroom.'Well, Yuuki... You wouldn't want me to sulk- huh?'. Stopping, he turns towards a window, looking out at the bright sun while smiling slightly.'I'm sure you'd be like -No good sulking over spilled milk! Just fill up the glass again with a smile!- Right...? Hm.'.

---------------------------------------------------------------Hiragi's Appartment, 09:00 AM----------------------------------------------

Waking up drooling, Angelica sits up with droozy eyes, with Gwen following suit, Both looking around confusely.

[Gwen: Sis... Ere yu...haaah, cooking...?]

[Angelica: Dhumassh... I'm next to you...]

[Gwen: Than who...?]

[????: So you finally woke up huh, good... I made you breakfast.]

Both turning towards the voice in a joint motion, the look in surprise at the smiling Hiragi standing with a tray of Sandwitches and cettle of tea. Chuckling at their reactions, he places the tray down on the living room table and takes a seat on a wooden chair.

[Gwen: Hisagi... Neh-neh, Onee-chaaan... Wasn't he dead?]

[Angelica: ...You...Whatever, It's you after all sis...]

[Hiragi: Gahahaha~ You two sure are somthing... Didn't think you were sisters though?]

While digging into their sandwitches, Angelica nods in respons to him, meanwhile Hiragi takes a sip out of his teacup and leans back.

[Hiragi: -It'll be hard... But i'll stay strong for you...Yuuki, no matter how much... it hurts...-]

-Too be countinued-
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha)   -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha) EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 6:54 pm

--------------------------------------------------Chapter 6: Training---------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------Unknown Location-----------------------------------------

Sitting over viewing a underground training facility, a man wearing a dirty, ripped up black cloak with short grey hair, having a band-aid covering his right eye with a small bit of a burn wound showing under it.

Reaching into his pocket, he takes out a small trinklet with a scratched up photo in to.'...Tsk...' clicking his tounge in anger, he puts it into his pocket again.

[????: I didn't expect to see you here... Jack-san. Oh right, you go by 'Shirou' Now huh?]

[Shirou: Hm, my name doesn't matter to me, I lost that right a long time ago.]

A man wearing a green hoodie with black trousers and white boots, having Half spiked up Green/black hair on his right side with a ear-peircing on his left ear, Sits down next to Shirou holding a red soda can in his left hand.

[????: Ahaha, right... I heard about the tale of 'Jack the red demon' Who slaughtered millions, even his loved ones.]

[Shirou: I have no right to be forgiven... what i did, Back then i...]

Shaking his head, Shirou holds his right hand on his damaged right eye, being reminded of his past.

[Shirou: Never mind that story, Genji.]

[Genji: Hmmm? Hey, is it true that your right eye has the power from a goddess~ Sounds like something from a manga haha~]

[Shirou: Goddess huh... As that silly legend says- I killed the people of that 'land' and stole the powers from a goddess in cold blood... nothing else to it...nothing.]

Meanwhile on the training ground below them, A young girls scream is heard, Making Shirou look down in haste. Seeing a teenage boy holding a younger girl, 10-ish, shirt with his right fist clenched.

With the girl crying, the boy grinds his teeths in frustration.

[Boy: Pathetic girl! Someone as weak as you deserves a beating! I can't believe you made us fail that test!]

[Girl: I-I'm sorry... Just don't hurt me...]

[Boy: HAAAH!? Speak clearer you damn brat!]

The boy took another swing at her, However before it could land, someone grabbed his arm, making him widen his eyes in surprise.'What?' Looking towards the person, It was Shirou, lookind down at him with a irritated expression.

[Shirou: What's this about, boy.]

[Boy: Tsk- She deserved it! She is a weak and paaah-]

Interupting him, Shirou let go of his arm, then punched him right in the gutter, making the boy double over on his knees.

[Boy: UGH! W-What was- that from...?!]

[Shirou: You said it didn't you... Since you are weak, you deserved to get punched, Since you are weak-]

Shirou pulls out a rust old Katana from its sheeth, Knocking the pommel of it straight into the boys face.. Making him fall backwards with a bloody nose.

[Shirou: You should be treated badly... Do you enjoy that logic? I have seen the worst of people, i KNOW that that way of thinking is dangerous... Think about your actions.]

Putting away his Katana, Shirou turns away heads back to his seat with Genji Smiling sinisterly at him.

[Genji: Why'd you stop them? Haha, Someone from that group surely isn't a 'mister nice guy' right?]

[Shirou: ...Say what you will. I simply joined them inorder to get my hands on the 'Rinne cell'...]

[Genji: Hmmm~ To bring them back? Those gi-]

Irritated at Genji's mocking tone, Shirou grabs hold of his shirt glaring at his his cloud filled eyes of rage. Understanding the situation and that he went to far, Genji says sorry... Making Shirou let go and take a seat again.

[Shirou: I know it wouldn't remove my sins... but- I WILL have it.]

--------------------------------------------------------------Football plain outside Hiragi's appartment----------------------------------------

Standing in the middle of it, Hiragi and the two girls Gwen and Angelica stand infront of each other, Gwen and Angelica are both stretching while Hiragi just stands unsure of why they are out here.

[Hiragi: Uhm- Why are we out here again? I know it's a sunny weather and all but...]

[Angelica: Hm? Oh, yeah we are gonna be training you from now on in the arts of ~Fighting~!]

Instantly looking at them with a dumbfounded expression, Hiragi picks up his bag and turns back home.'Bye.'. Shocked at his reaction, Angelica quickly runs over ot him, and grabs the back of his shirt making his stop and tumble back a bit.

[Angelica: WAIT-WAIT-WAAAIT! Trust in your senpai's! We are strong~ We can train you well! Pwease~'Puppy eyes']

[Gwen: Right-Right! I agree, we are strong!]

[Hiragi: Look, that's not the issue... AND DON'T 'PUPPY EYES' ME! Ahem, Why would i need to learn fighting?]

[Angelica: Hmm~ If me and sis were to attack you right now, what would you do?]

Looking at her with wide open eyes, Hiragi softly laughs while scratching the back of his head.

[Hiragi: I'd probably be killed... I guess? Ahaha...]

[Angelica: Right-Right, So~ Attack me with all you've got...]

[Hiragi: Eh?]

---------------------------------------------2 hours later------------------------------------------

Laying down on the grassy plain, Hiragi is completely drained from all the training, while Angelica and Gwen are both still as if fresh, looking at them... Hiragi had a hard time believing he just spent to hours getting pummeled by them...

Forcing himself up, he whipes off some dirt on his trousers, when suddenly, A dim fog surounds them out of nowhere.'Fog? the weather cast didn't..HUH!?' Noticing both Gwen and Angelica had disappeared, Hiragi quickly looks around himself in panic.

[Hiragi: OOOOI! GWEEEN? ANNGELICAA!?]

No response... Suddenly, a masked figure appeared infront of him, with crossed arms, it's too foggy to make out his clothes- just his pale white mask.

[????: Hmpf- So you're the boy who survived... Luckly for you kid- I'm ordered not to hurt you, heh~ Nothing was said about the people around you though...]

[Hiragi: Surv-!? You- You're, from that day- YOU'RE THE BASTARD THAT KILLED YUUKI!?]

[????: I am. Hmpf- I'll take my leave. Farewell, Luckid!]

[Hiragi: W-WAIT YOU BASTARD! YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID- YOU HEAR ME!?]

Angerly running at the man, Hiragi had lost his previous cool- faced with the man who killed Yuuki, what else could he do? However, the man disappeared into the fog...

Clenching his fists, Hiragi screams out so loud his voice cracks.'YOU BASTARD!!!' before the fog vanished. then, Looking around himself, something was missing.

[Hiragi: Hmm... Was i with someone- ERGH- Again, my head feels like it's shattering, Haah... Why, was i out here...]

Did he loose his memories of them? what happend to Gwen and Angelica? WHO was that man? Find out next time!

-----------To be countiued--------------
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha)   -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 8:08 pm

----------------------------------------------Chapter 7: Nightmare---------------------------------

----------------------------------------------Unknown Location------------------------------------

A hooded man, wearing the White mask as the other people, Walks though a dark forest in the middle of the night holding what seems to be a metal plated briefcase in his right hand.

The forest is dark and erie, with not even the sound of wind blowing in the trees. Stopping infront of a small overgrown cave entrance under a tree which roots has grows down around it.

Making his way in the dark cave, it's a long way leading up to a Metal inforced door with a sign saying 'RESTRICTED AREA' on it. Stopping infront of it, the man sets the Breifcase down next to himself and reaches into his right pocket.

[????: Hmpf, Putting it in this forest is something I'd expect from the Intel & Research devision. Oh well.]

Pulling out a key, he unlocks the door and pushes the door open. making sure nobody tracked him, He puts the key back in his pocket and grabs the Breifcase before walking in, closing the door behind him.

After walking in a Passage way made of Metal, He walks into a room containing a huge reactor like machine in a gigantic open area. Looking up at the machine, the mask man breath's out, making a thin mist apear from the cold.

[????: The R-TYPE 7628 Reactor... It's bigger then i expected.]

[????: Wonderful, isn't it~ It has taken quite some time to reasemble it from the original prints~]

Quickly turning his head, the man reached for his knife in his left pocket, But stopping when seeing the man dressed in a White labcoat, and grey trousers. Having black shoes and a Striped white and black shirt under the coat.

Long red hair and a Black snake-like tatto on the left side of his face, with the snakes left eye matching up with his own, Having his Sleeves rolled up, showing the tail of the snake-like tatto swirling around his left arm.

Talking in a very raspy and slightly hi pitched voice at some points.

[????: It's just you- hebiki-sensei.]

[Hebiki: Hm- Grey-san, you brought the DNA sample i asked for?]

[Grey: Yeah, I brought it alright.]

Grey hands the Breifcase over to Hebiki, while Hebiki grins with his tongue hanging out as he grabs ahold of it.'NIIce~ Good job, Grey-san~ Ss-Ss-Ss.'

Nodding, Grey tunrs to leave, bet before that. 'Ah~ Grey-san, I have something I'd like to show you.' Stopping, Grey looks back at the man who had started walking towards a small building like room.

Sighing, the walks after him. 'What is it now...'

------------------------------------------------------With Hiragi at the Football field-----------------------------------------------------------

[Hiragi: Hmm... Was i with someone- ERGH- Again, my head feels like it's shattering, Haah... Why, was i out here...]

Holding his head from the sudden ache, Winching his eyes while looking around, then a familliar voice echoes.'Hiragi! What are you doing out here?'

Looking over at the location of the voice, It was Yuuki- Alive and well, standing nonchalantly with her right hand hin her back pocket and drinking a Ice-Coffe from 'WubSay'. Looking at him calmly.

[Hiragi: Y-Yuuki... Ergh, When did you get here..?]

[Yuuki?: Hm? Oh just a moment ago acually- I was on my way over when i saw you out here... Didn't you get my message?]

Reaching into his pocket, Hiragi pulls out his phone, seeing 99+ missed calls on it, then checking the messages, all was the same topic... 'YOU LET ME DIE!' Widening his eyes, He gasps and steps back- Dropping his phone.

Looking over at Yuuki, his eyes grew more despairful seeing the bullet wound appearing on her chest.'W-What...' Backing up, he bumped into something behind him, quickly moving forward and turning, it was another Yuuki, this time having completely dark eyes.

[Yuuki?: Why...Why'd you let me die?]

[Hiragi: I-I didn't, I could have done anything...]

Backing up slightly again, Suddenly the landscape changed into a blood red Ocean, making him fall into it without any clothes on.*BLUAH!' Sinking deeper and deeper, His body felt 10x heavier the usual, while struggleing to swim up.

Then, Feeling the warm sensation of someone else against his back making him glance back in panic, seeing it was Yuuki pulling him down with her, pressing her naked body against his back she wispers into his right ear.

[Yuuki?: You don't need to suffer anymore... Just let yourself go...]

Not listening to her, He trys to swim up on pure suvival instincts, Panicing. Then, several hands grabs onto his arms and legs, Dragging him down further.

[Hiragi: N-No... L-Let me go... Please... I don't... wanna... DIE!!]

-----------------------------------------------------Outside of Hiragi's mind---------------------------------------

Standing completely silent and having his pupils locked upwards to the point you could barely see them. Having no motion to him, Both Gwen and Angelica runs over to him in worry'Hiragi!?'.

Looking at them from the top of a building complex, The masked man chuckles.'Hm~Hm, Fucking with his mind isn't -Harming- In a sense... My toxic mist makes you see all KINDS of messed up shit~'.

Another hooded and Masked person walks up behind the man with their arms crossed.

[????: Kiyama, Don't you have something better to do?]

[Kiyama: Hm? Ah! Ikari Nee-sama... Now that you mention it- I do have a 'Date' with a Maid-Cat Lady. Heh.]

Turning away from the edge, Kiyama starts walking a bit. The, Gwen appears behind him having climbed up the building.'WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIRAGI!?' Transforming only her right hand so it has sharp claws.

Quickly turning, Kiyama forms his arms into a 'X' Blocking her attack.'Ergh-' Her claws digs into his arms making him grunt. Noticing the masks, Gwen lets go and backs up in confusion.

[Gwen: You guys are... What did you do to Hiragi? He isn't-]

[Kiyama: Ergh, Who said we did shit to him? We are ordered not to hurt him right? So... Piss off.]

[Gwen: Wrr- Then why are you here?]

[Ikari: Hm, Making sure you two are doing YOUR job, that's why.]

Stepping back, and looks at his Bloodied sleeves, Kiyama clicks his tongue and gives Gwen a menacing glare.'That frikkin' hurt- By the by! Fucking Rinne's.'

Looking at his wounds, Gwen lowers her arms, having a regretful expression.'Sorry...'. Then, Ikari sighs and turns away, waving her left hand at Kiyama.'Let's go back for now...'

Nodding, Kiyama follows after her while looking at his arms.'Yeah-Yeah.'.

--------------------------------------------------To be countinued-------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha)   -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 3:27 pm

----------------------------------------------Chapter 8: Execution---------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------Hidden experimental facility in Russia---------------------------------

Broken glass everywhere, A man wearing a black cloak and White mask is breaking into a highly fortified vault, while other identically dressed people are surounding hostages in a large dark room.

The man trying to get into the vault frusturatingly grunts while attempting to push it open 'Drab-'. Not having any success, the man walks out to the others while talking out a gun from his holster.

[Man 1: Alright, WHICH ONE OF YOU KNOW HOW TO GET THAT DAMN VAULT OPEN!?]

Pointing his gun over at them, they all take a step back at holds hout their hands in panic while speaking out in Russian. Not understanding them, the man scratches his head and sigh.

[Man 1: Hum... This'd be much easier if they'd speak English or Japanese... Kasuki?]

Looking over to one of the masked people holding a assult riffle.

[Kasuki: Hm? What is it Satoshi?]

[Satoshi: Take them one by one to the vault, if they don't understand that we want it open- Kill them... they should understand fear.]

Nodding at his command, Kasuki grabs ahold of the man closest to him.'FOLLOW ME!'. The man shakenly stumbles forward while speaking in russian while sweat drips down from his forehead.

As they get close to the vault, Kasuki bashes the man in the back with the back of his riffle.'Alright get it open!'. Falling on his knees, the man who was wearing a white ladcoat put his hands together while mumbling in russian.

Kasuki grabs ahold of his hair, directing his face towards the vault as the man grunts in pain.

[Kasuki: GET. THIS. OPEN!]

Still mumbling, the man ignores Kasuki which pisses him off.'FINE!'. He pulls the man up and drags him to where the others are held while aiming his riffle at his head.

[Kasuki: EVERYONE! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS, WHEN YOU DON'T LISTEN!]

Pulling the trigger, blood splatters all over the floor as the man falls, having a gaping hole in his skull. Kasuki looks down at the man in silence, the gazes up at the rest.

[Kasuki: NEXT!]

----------------------------------------------The V.D.U. Headquarters----------------------------------------------------

Within he heavly guarded mansion, A man dressed in a fancy white suit, with short black hair, having a bandaid on his nose, walks down a corridor with large windows covering the left wall leading out to a garden.

Looking out with a confindent smile, the man sinks his right hand into his pocket. Stopping infront of a door and knocks lightly on it with the back of his left hand.'Ma'am?'. Waiting for a response, a light toned voice echos from inside.'Come in!'.

Stepping into the fancy office room, A woman having a grey dress-suit on with black haired set up in a pony-tail, sitting behind a fancy wooden desk.

[Man: Onee-san, i have something i'd like to discuss.]

[Lady: Alright, Let's hear it, Mr. Retsuya.]

[Man: Hn; You don't have to act so cold sis, we are siblings you know, you can call me Genos.]

Sitting down into the lether chair infront of her desk, Genos sighs while crossing his legs. Typing into her laptop, the lady glances at him while calmly speaking.

[Lady: I'm the head of the company, I can't act like a simpleton such as yourself, Mr. Retsuya.]

Narrowing his eyes in annoyance, Genos crosses his arms while continuing with what he wanted to say.

[Genos: At any rate; Have you looked over the papers yet? or have you been to busy for that aswell?]

[Lady: I did. Acording to them you'll be 'Game' producers?]

[Genos: Exactly, Games are on the rise you know, gotta get out there and profit haha.]

Taking note of his suspisious acting skills however looking over that, she nods.'Fine', Handing him the contract that is in agreement of funding them.

Standing up while grabbing the paper, Genos fakes a smile.

[Genos: Arigatou~ Onee-chan.]

Turning around, he glances at a pooster on the wall of a young girl Idol having a frilly blue dress and long curly golden hair and bright red eyes.

[Genos: Hm, She sure has grown up~ I am sure you are proud of her, Yuriko.]

[Yuriko: She is following her dream, 'pride' has nothing to do in it. Anything else?]

Sighing at the coldness of her tone, Genos turns towards to door and as he opens it he let's out a small comment under his breath before closing the door behind him.

[Genos: The world is changing... Sis...]

----------------------------------------------Later that day: Maid-Cafe-----------------------------------------

Walking into the cafe, a handsome man clad in a black dress-suit with short white hair and red eyes catching everyones attention. Gancing around the main cafe area before a main greets him that had Curly blonede hair and green eyes.

[Maid 1: Welcome home master~ How can i be of sir-]

Feeling his hand hand her shoulder, she stops and looks up at him in confusion as he leans in and whispers into her right ear.

[Man: You'll get me that other girl, Umiyo Takashi, or i'll slaughter everyone here... got it?]

Terrified, the girl nods while looking up at the man who is giving a believable smile as to not attract suspision from others.

[Man: Great, I'll take a seat while waiting for that then.]

As the girl shakenly walks towards the back area, the man took a seat near the entrance to the cafe and glances over at the girl.

--------------------------------------------In the back area------------------------------------------------------

The girl rushed out in the hallway, scared for her life. Grabbing all her belongings she bursted out of the back door, but...

[????: Poor choice...]

Before she knew, something hard struck her head, knocking her out. A black cloacked man having a white mask stood above her looking down.

[????: You'll in for a world of pain girl... should have called your friend, oh well.]

----------------------------------To be countiued----------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha)   -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 6:36 pm

--------------------------------------------------------Chapter 9: Past------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------On the football outside of Hiragi's appartment---------------------------

The fog that had surounded them faded away as Gwen mopingly makes her way back to Hiragi and Angelica, Clicking her tongue as she thinks about what Kiyama had said.

-----------------------------------------------------------Flashback------------------------------------------------

[Gwen: You guys are... What did you do to Hiragi? He isn't-]

[Kiyama: Ergh, Who said we did shit to him? We are ordered not to hurt him right? So... Piss off.]

[Gwen: Wrr- Then why are you here?]

[Ikari: Hm, Making sure you two are doing YOUR job, that's why.]

------------------------------------------------------------Flashback: End------------------------------------------

Looking at Angelica who is sitting down, having Hiragi in her arms.'Do our job...', Starting to remember back to when they both were found by the group.

------------------------------------------------------------Flashback-----------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------In a small eastern looking village on the border of China-------------------

The rain was pouring down in the dark dirt paved streets as 2 young girls are running though the village holdings wooden planks over their heads to stay safe from the rain.

[????: FWAAH-HAAH... B-Big sis..!]

[????: Come on! We'll miss them if we don't hurry!]

Finally reaching the location, there was a military transport vehicle, and several people wearing white rodes with hoods on, seemingly forcing children into it.

Stopping suddenly, the elder of the girls looks in shock as a mother that was trying to get back her child got kicked into the mud and beaten horribly with what looked like metal rods.

Stopping the younger one, she drags her behind a nearby building so they wouldn't be noticed. Looking confused at the sister, the youger sister asks quitely.

[????: ...Whats wrong...]

[????: ...Something is not right... the man said that we'd be taken care of... and treated with care...]

Glancing behind the corner, reality was nothing like such. These people who previously preached about fairness and well being of all... are now brutally beating down a mother while kiddnaping ther child.

the lighting blnding them every now and then, they both back away into the ally way to get away from them.'Let's get out of here...'.

------------------------------------------Later that night, in a old traditional Chinese home-----------------------

Carefully opening ther front door, the two girl takes off their shoes making their way into the living room where their father usually is.

[????: Father...]

Opening the door, the elder girl was ready for whatever punishment they would get for running out... Hoever, what greeted them when the lighting lit up the room was nothing but horrifying...

Hanging pinned up on the wall, was a elderly man with a white tank-top and brown shorts... His eyes are pressed in, his jaw was cracked loose making it hang in the skin.

His stomach was torn open with his intastains hanging out. Both his hands had been stabbed with large metal rods.

Both girls teared up, and the elder girl fell on her knees and started to puke from the sight alone.

[????: W-Who... Who could have done something like this...]

Covering her mouth, the younger girl was on the brink of puking aswell... then a mans voice was heard from the other side of the living room.

[Man: The geezer had kids? he never mentioned that...]

Both looking over at the man who was walking out from the shadows of the corner. Wearing a white robe like the others but he had his hood down, showing his short black hair and green eyes.

Cleaning her mouth off on her shirt, the older girl steps infront of the younger.

[????: W-Who are...Mister...?]

[Man: Heeh... I'll call in the others to take you away... As long i do my job it'll all be fine.]

Ignoring her question? or did he just not understand them? what ever the case, the elder sister tooks a step back while pushing the younger back.

[Man: Hey, Don't move- aight?]

----------------------------------------------------------Flashback: End----------------------------------------------

Shaking her head while trying to forget that memory, She stops and looks down at Angelica and Hiragi.

[Gwen: How is he Nee-chan?]

Looking at Hiragi with worried eyes, Agelica sighs while shaking her head.

[Angelica: He seems completely out of it... ...You went after them right...? What did they say?]

[Gwen: Tsk- Nothing to worry about Nee-chan~ Hiragi-kun should wake up any time! So cheer up!]

faking her happyness, Gwen still had a lingering worry of what they have planned for Hiragi, why go this far for a random guy who had lived a normal life?

However, Gwen had decided to follow her orders to keep angelica safe.'Nothing else matters...' she thought.

----------------------------------------------------------The day after: Hiragi's Highschool---------------------------

Standing ontop of the school roof, A male student wearing a standard school uniform look out over the school yard with his right hand over his face.

[????: The shadows of the past shall spark the coming revolution.... as the prophecy of the toad sage said.]

-----------------------------------------------------------To be countiued----------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha)   -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 1:15 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------Chapter 10: Lingering past-----------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------Deep inside the research facility of Hebiki's hidden lab-----------------

The distorted screams of a man echos though the dark corridors, almost like the growling of a mad beast in pain and agony.

[????: GRUUUUAAAAGHH!!! GRRRR-GRRRUAAAAAGH!!!!]

----------------------------------------------------A few days later, in the streets------------------------------------------

A few days had gone past since Hiragi had been mentally attacked by the poison mist, Still recovering a bit Hiragi had gone to the convinience store to get something to eat.

Walking hunched slightly forward with his hands in his pockets due to the cold weather, Hiragi sniffles as he glances over at a abandoned looking industry building.

[Hiragi: -That's the old electronic factory... When did that shut down?-]

As that thought entered his mind, a black van stopped infront of it and 2 hooded men, similar to the once that poisoned him stepped out from the van while looking around.

[Hiragi: -Could you be more suspectful... In broad daylight aswell.-]

One of the men catches glimps of Him. Quickly averting his eyes, Hiragi starts walking faster to avoid any problems with the suspisious looking men.

The man who noticed him grins while turning away and walks towards to industry building followed by the other man.

--------------------------------------------------Some time later, outside the convinience store--------------------------------

Leaning against the wall on the side of the store, Hiragi breathes heavly while grasping his chest.

[Hiragi: -What... That look in that guys eyes seriously struck fear in me...?-]

Still shaking a bit after meeting the mans eye, Hiragi couldn't help but to feel a worrysome feeling in his heart.

the mans eye filled with ill intent was lingering in his head. Then, suddenly he started hearing tapping sounds comming closer as if someone was running towards him.

Widening his eyes, Hiragi pushed himself of the wall and turned towards to noise but before he could react, a hand was placed on his chest while a young mans voice echoed.

[????: FUIN JUTSU! SEAL THIS FOUL NINGEN!]

His heart skipping a beat, Hiragi stood in complete silence as the young man lifted his gaze to meet his with a sinister smile. 2 sharp green eyes glimmer behind the sort spiked light brown hair.

[????: Fu-Fu-Fu~ How does it feel... Ningen? I sealed you in the reapers belly! Keh-heh~]

Hiragi slowly lowers his head while shifting his confusion into annoyance.

[Hiragi: Y-You... Felix... THE FUCK ARE YA DOING YOU DAMN GOOF!?]

Slamming his right hand down on the young man, who scream out in pain while hunching down grabbing his head.

The young man was Hiragi's old school mate who has a slight case of eight-grader syndrom. He wears a black leather Jacket with a t-shirt under that has a boy with a orange jumsuit, having Blue Eyes and Yellow hair.
with a text saying 'Menma's Ninja Cronicles' on it.

[Felix: ITTEE!!! Ah-Ah-AAAHH... What was that for, Hiragi-senpai!?]

Looking up at Hiragi, Felix sits down while crossing his legs and Hiragi just sniffs while digging his hands into his pockets.

[Hiragi: That is my question... Hmmh, Anyways i need to buy some food. Ah- Why are YOU here anyways?]

Sighing whilst standing back up, Felix dusts of his back and glares at Hiragi.

[Felix: I needed to speak with you, I heard about Yuuki-san... I know you two were really clo-]

[Hiragi: Don't.]

Stopping Felix, Hiragi turns away, thinking to himself that he didn't need to be reminded of it anymore.

[Hiragi: It's in the past... I've gotten over it. Cya later.]

------------------------------------------Later that night----------------------------------------

A grand party was being held at the mansion celebrating a collaboration between the V.D.U. and a Russian company called 'BlackSect', a leading research company on the Rinne Cells.

Many high profile people are gathered in a massive room with fancy red carpets, golden chandeliers and marble pillars.

Everything was calm and clasic old music was playing as the people chatted, and some danced together. while butlers and maids walked around serving people.

Standing ontop of the stair case was the president of the V.D.U. 'Yuriko' Who was wearing a elegant red dress with her hair let out and curly with a flower on the right side.

Looking down at the people, she takes a sip of her wine.

[Yuriko: -Hard to believe the negotiations worked out so good... Hope you are proud of me, mother.-]

----------------------------------------Meanwhile outside on the driveway-----------------------------

A man wearing a worn out and torn black cloak, having his hood up hiding his face walks down the path towards the mansion in the darkness.

[????: -The Rinne Cell... I need it...-]

Clenching his right hand, the man clicks his tounge as some sort of memory tears at his heart.

[????: -For the sake of them... I WILL have it...-]

-----------------------------------To be countinued------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha)   -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha) EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 4:00 pm

-----------------------------------------Chapter 11: Death rains Upon the soothing night 1-------------------

The wind blows though the trimmed trees outside the mansion, the clasic music can be heard from the outside where police officers stand on guard.

As one of them is about to call in for the hourly report, he notices a shadow moving slowly though the main road like a ghost in the night.

[Police Officer 1: Hold on, I see something moving.]

Putting the comunicator away, he grabs his gun and starts walking towards the shadow that is still moving closer.

[Police Officer 1: OI! THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY!]

Seeing that the shadow has no intention of listening, the officer grabs his communicator and call in the the others.

[Police Officer 1: It's Ganju, Yeah, I have a trespasser in the main road. Requesting back-up.]

Then, once he puts it back, and lifts his gun towards where the shadow was...

[Police Officer 1: Huh? It's gone... OOI! WHERE'D YOU GO!? YOU A-A-Aaaarr...]

The officers thoat burst open with blood, drenching his jacket. His eyes rolls up and he falls forwards.

Standing behind him was the hooded man, wearing a torn up cloak with his back turned.

[????: ...Blood, violence, war, suffering... humans despise it, but at the same time... think they are above it...tsk.]

The man finally reached the mansions entrance, the two guards standing at the door quickly reached for their guns, however... before they could, both had thier hand sliced off.

With both of them screaming out in pain the people inside took notice of it.

[Yukino: What was that? Guards, go out there!]

the four guards stationed around the room nod, and quickly make their way towards the main door but quickly stop as the doors slam open while a man covered in blood's body flys into the main hall, making the people gasp in shock while avoiding it.

[Rich lady 1: W-What is this!?]

As the blood slowly spreads and sink into the carpet, the hooded man slowly walks in while holding a rusted old katana in his right hand.

[????: The Rinne cells you are cultivating... Hand them over...]

The four guards stood ready to shoot him, ordering him to drop his weapon, But the man showed no intention of listening, standing firm to his goal he glanced over at a lady standing on the stairs across the room.

[????: If you are ready to kill... You should also be ready to be killed... Now, hand it over.]

narrowing her eyes, the lady walks down the stairs while calmly speaks.

[Yukino: I don't know who you are, frankly i don't care. But we are not 'cultivating' the Rinne cells, we are eradicating it.]

As she said that, the head of the russian company 'BlackSect' twitches his right eye slightly, which the hooded man picked up on as he stabbed his sword into the ground.

[????: You are not lying... I can tell from your speach pattern, and tone.]

Yukino widens her eyes in surpise as the man raises his hand, pointing towards a man behind her wearing a black dress-suit and short black hair.

[????: That man that looks like he is from a sad mafia movie series... is the one... who is cultivating it for personal gain...]

The mans eyes widens in surprise, stepping back a bit his shakingly yells out in a agressive tone.

[Man: H-Haah!? O-On what ground do you say such lies!? Guard! take that man down already! he is a murderer!]

The guards slowly steps closer to the man, meanwhile the man thinks to himself while quietly mumbles."Forgive me..."

As one of the guard got close, The man swiftly grabbed his arm, ducked down and forced the guard over his back and slamming him into the ground.'GUAH!'.

Turning his head, the man noticed another of the guards pulling out a knife.

[Guard 1: Tsk, DON'T SHOOT! YOU CAN HIT THE GUESTS AROUND US!]

Hearing that, the man grins as he spins around to grabs his sword, pulling it out of the ground, he turns again and stabs the guard he had slammed into the ground and grabs his gun in his left hand.

The guard with the knife thrusts to at the man.'TAKE THIS YOU BASTARD!'. the knife hits the mans left shoulder making him drop the gun and winch in pain.'Ergh'.

Spinning his sword around in his right hand, he jabs it backwards into the guards stomach.'Augh!?'. as the guards steps back, the man kicks backwards with his left leg right under the wound to push the guard away while he runs into another guard.

[Guard 2: Gah!? Sto-BLUAGH!?]

Swiftly slicing the guards throat open, making blood burst out. the man then grabs the guards gun as it falls and aim it at the last guard.

[Guard 3: SHI-]

Before he knew it, the innards of the guards head had splattered across the carpet and the wall behind him.

Silence filled the room, only the mans heavy breathing could be heard as he slowly stood straight up, grabbing the knife stuck in his left shoulder and pulls it out with a small twitch in his eyes.

[????: Ergh... Smart guards, they didn't risk the safety of you people, But... Without sacrifice-Agh.. You can't protect anything.]

Turning towards the crowd of scared people, He grabs his hood with his right hand after putting his sword away, and pulls it down, revealing his grey spikey hair and the bandaid covering his right eye.

[Shiro: My name is 'Shiro'... a name i gave myself after experiencing such sacrifices...]

--------------------------------------------------------------Meanwhile inside the Electronic factory-------------------------------------------------

A gang of young men clad in steriotypical gangster clothing jumped over the brick wall surounding it with a back of spray cans.

One of them grins as the make their way to the back door that is only lit up with a small light over it.

[Man 1: Heh~ This place will ~OUR~ turf... Hey, Jin? You brought the tools right?]

[Jin: Nh, I got 'em alright.]

These thugs had heard about the abandond industry, so they planned on making it their 'hideout', but after making it in... What greeted them was something out of this word, one would say.

------------------------------------------------------------A few moments later in the dark corridors--------------------------------------------------

Looking around for loot to take, one of them notices a faint groan comming from a slightly opened door.

[Jin: Hey... Hey, Kazuto? Have a look over here, i think someone is in here...]

the other once stop and heads over to the door together, Jin peeks in.

[Kazuto: So? What is it]

[Jin: Hold on, I can't get a good look... It's too dark man.]

Then, a dark shadow moved across the moon lit room... and groaning started again. Scared, Jin backs away from the door wanting to leave, however Kazuto just mocked him and went to look in.

[Kazuto: What a wimp! Let me have a look.]

Jin had started running away from the location.

---------------------------------------------------------10 minutes later, outside-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing hunched over, breathing heavly, Jin waited for the others to come out, several minutes went by and no one came out.

[Jin: Where are they... I hope nothing happend to them... M-Maybe i should call the police? GAH- No i can't do that! What am i gonna say? 'Hey me and my friend broke into this place, and found some wierd thing in there... and they haven't come out!'...]

Silently thinking it though, he shook his head quickly.

[Jin: No-No-No, They'd think i am crazy... A-Anyway, I'll go home... I am sure they are fine...Probably...]

Deciding to head home, Jin jumps over the brick wall, but as he lands outside he could hear a faint scream comming from inside the place, making him shiver in fear.

[Jin: W-What...What was that!? ...F-Fuck that... Tsk-]

In fear, Jin runs away with all his might, stopping for nothing even knowing that he left his friends to die in there...

[Jin: I'M SORRY, KAZUTO! TAIKO! I'M SORRY!]

-------------------------------------------------------Later on, a few blocks away------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still running, Jin was sweating and breathing heavly, fearing for his life, but as he turned a corner, he bumped into a young man, both falling over on their asses.

[????: AURGH! H-HEY! WHAT WHERE YOU'RE GOING!]

[Jin: Augh... S-Sorry... I didn't mean to...Hm? Hey...]

Looking at the man, Jin recognized who it was.

[Jin: You're... Yeah, You're Hiragi, right? From school!]

Scratching his back whilst standing back up, Hiragi looks down at Jin, giving him a annoyed look.

[Hiragi: You're Jin... One of Kazuto's goons... You guys gave you hell in school...]

[Jin: A-Ahaha... Sorry about that...]

Standing up aswell, Jin pats Hiragi on the shoulder while passing by with a terrified look in his eyes.

[Jin: A-Avoid the old electronic factory... take a different path... trust me...C-Cya!]

Running off with haste, Jin waves backwards, leaving Hiragi standing in confusion.

[Hiragi: Huh? What a wierdo.... Never the less!]

He looks down at his white plastic back filled with snacks with a glint in his eyes of joy.

[Hiragi: My snacks won't eat themself~ and i am sure Gwen and Angelica will ~LOVE~ these snacks~ Hm-Hm-Hm~]

-----------------------------------------To be countinued--------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha)   -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha) EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 4:04 pm

-----------------------------------------Chapter 12: Death rains Upon the soothing night 2----------------

After meeting with Jin, Hiragi was on his way home and as he reached the factory, a cold chill blows across his skin, shivering up a bit, Hiragi looks around.

[Hiragi: What was that... No one is around but- huh?]

Notcing someone walking out from the factory, he narrows his eyes trying to make out what it was... It seemed to be a younger man, walking hunched over. Thinking he could be hurt, Hiragi dropped his bag and ran over towards the man.

[Hiragi: HEY! You alright?]

The man moans while turning slowly towards Hiragi. Stopping in his tracks, Hiragi's eyes widens in shock as the man suddenly snapped and started running towards him while having a white foam flying out from his mouth."GRRRUUAAHH!!!".

Stepping back in confusion, Hiragi holds up his arms as the man jumps at him and forces him down on the ground, ripping at his clothes and clawing into his skin.*GUAGHAGAHAGHGRAAAUGH!!". Winching from the pain, Hiragi panicly puts his arm against the mans throat to keep his face away.

[Hiragi: E-Egh- W-What the- Hell are you doing!?]

Trying his best to hold back the ravaging man, he grabs a nearby lying rock and smashes it into the mans head making blood splatter at the man rolls to the side and Hiragi quickly moves the other way while in panic.

[Hiragi: What the fuck... Haah-Haah... ]

Looking at the now squirming man, Hiragi could do nothing but look in fear. However, he soon saw a tear run down the mans cheek while he looked over at Hiragi.'K-Kill...K-Kill me...P-Please... Make it...stop...'.

Widening his eyes ever so slightly, the image of the mans face reflected in his eyes.'H-Hazuto...?' it finally struck him, the man who had attecked him and is now begging for him to kill him... Was Hazuto, a man who used to bully him in school.

[Hiragi: W-Why.... Why did you attack me!? Why... Why are you asking me to kill you!?]

feeling nothing but loaf for the man who made his life a living hell, Hiragi stood up, waving his hands around while yelling in anger and confusion at him.

[Hiragi: Y-You think I'd listen to YOU!? give me a break...Tsk... If you want to die- go ahead, but, you are NOT making me a killer.]

as the cold wind blew though the trees, Hiragi picked his bag up and looked back at the man laying on the ground, twitching his arms and legs as more white foam comes out from his mouth.

Cringing at it, Hiragi started walking down the street, holding unto a wound on his chest from the man clawing at him.

[Hiragi: Egh- ...What kind of messed up drug did they get their hands on anyway... Damn that Hazuto-]

-------------------------------------------------------Moments later-------------------------------------------------------

A masked individual, waring a black cloak walks out from a nearby ally heading straight to Hazuto's body.

[????: Ehhh~? The kid didn't finish him off?]

Stopping infront of it, the man looks down at the body and takes notice of the wound on his head and the bloody rock next to him.

[????: So he knocked him down in self defence, and just left the poor thing here... Cruel-Cruel~ Well, not like it matters, I'll have another chance to see his powers in action...]

Hunching down while leaning his arms on his knees, the man reached into his back pocket pulling out a syringe with some odd green liquid in it.

[????: Let's increase the dose~ I am sure they won't mind~]

------------------------------------------------------Meanwhile at the Mansion---------------------------------------------------

Everyone looks at the man claming to be named Shiro in fright, whilst whispering.
'Shiro?'
'Who is he...'
'A murderer?'
'What about the Rinne cell?'

Swinging his katana to the side, the blood on it flys off it and hits the wall. Narrowing his eye, Shiro looks up towards Yuriko.

[Shiro: ...Hand over that man... Or everyone in here...will die.]

The man behind Yuriko twitches while a drop of sweat slides down his face.

[Mosaky: I-I am Mosaky! the head of BlackSect! W-Who do you think you are!? I'll take you to-EEK!?]

Suddenly going quite, a hand had covered his mounth from behind as a mans voice calmly echoed.

[????: Hai-Okeeh! You can be quite now, Mosaky-san.]

It was a man wearing a White suit and back pulled black hair and golden red eyes, he looked very scrawny and seemed to have a asshole like personality.

Looking over Mosaky's shoulder, he looks down at Shiro as he takes a swig of his drink.

[Jason: Hello down there! Name's Jason~ I couldn't help but to overhear you about that Rinne-whachacallit.]

Looking at the man with disgust as if he knew him, and Jason lets go of Mosaky, pushing him to the side while walking down the stairs making Yuriko look at him annoyed.

[Yuriko: Jason... Why are you here? I didn't invite you.]

[Jason: Aha~ I thought the party would be boring without me~ Besides, Seems a intresting fellow has... Ruined it anyways.]

Putting his right hand into his right pocket, the man smiles arrogantly at Shiro while holding up a glass of whine.

[Jason: Isn't that so? Mistah-Shiro~ Ah-Ah-Ah... How about it? Wanna strike a deal?]

Sighing, Shiro turns to the side while putting his blade away, Signalling for Jason to follow.

[Shiro: ...I'll listen to what you have to say... In private.]

[Jason: Okeeeh~ Now-Now, Everyone! Keep enjoying the party! Hm-Hm~]

----------------------------------------------------Too be countinued------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha)   -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 2:04 pm

---------------------------------------------------Chapter 13: Greatest Creation ---------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------The morning after the incident with Hazuto, Hiragi's appartment building----------------------------

Walking tiredly down the stairs as the elevator was broken (something Hiragi was quite used to at this point), Hiragi yawned while scratching his right eye.

Behind him was both Angelica and Gwen who had decided to follow him to work against his will.

[Hiragi: You know... My job isn't very fun. You two could just stay home.]

[Gwen: Naw-Naw~ What if someone comes and attacks you? we are to look after you~ ...and you don't have many good games...]

she said in a tiredly fasion while leaving over Angelica's shoulder while Angelica nodded in agreement. 'True-True.'

Sighing, Hiragi accepted their answer since he was to tired to argue.'Right...'. Opening the small door leading into the lobby of the appartment complex, a older man with cracked glasses and short white hair wearing a white t-shirt and jeans stood in the counter.

Crossing his arms as he saw Hiragi. Hiragi quickly tensed up as he was late on the payment this month.'egh'.

[Old man: You're late on the payment, Hiragi-boy]

Scratching the back of his head, Hiragi glanced back at the two girl who upped his food usage a bit.'I know... But...' Looking over at the man again with a faint smile.

[Hiragi: ...I'll pay it back by tomorrow, I promise.]

[Old man: Mhm, that's fine.]

The old man mumbled while looking at the two girls in a stern way while Gwen grinned at him and holding up 2 fingers forming a 'V'.

-----------------------------------------------Meanwhile: Unknown Location-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A hooded man wearing a distinct white mask calmly walked though a desolete forest, holding a white futuristic looking briefcase in his left hand.

Looking down at it, the man let out a small 'hm.' while thinking back to his meeting with the scientist and head of the Intel & Research devision of the V.D.U based group.

-----------------------------------------------Flashback-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following the scientist named Hebiki into the small building inside the cave, the man crossed his arms since he didn't wanna be here.

[????: Look, I got places to by Hebiki... what is this about?]

[Hebiki: Well~ You sSsShee~ This is a newly developed prototype i'd love for you to test out~ SsSs~]

The room was spotless, with white tyling for walls and blue tyled floor with several machines around which one housed a white breifcase that was plugged in to a computer.

Walking up to it, Hebiki typed into the computer and then pulled out the cable from it before grabing it and turning towards the man with it.

[Hebiki: This... This is one of the greatest creations i have achived! SsSsSsSs~]

---------------------------------------------Flashback end--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking back forward, the man was still in wonder about the technology advancements Hebiki had made.

[????: That Hebiki... wanting me to test this out on a 'Rinne cell' holder. But isn't the Rinne cell something 'they' wanted for the evolution of mankind, why is it that he is making weapons to combat them...]

a few moments later, he encountered 3 teenagers with their phones filming something. Sighing, he decided to check out what they were up to, only to find them filming a dead body.

[????: Oi-Oi... You kids aren't suposed to film that. It's disrespectful to the dead.]

The one closest to him quickly turned and the others 2 followed suit in haste.'Woah!?'. All shook from seeing the man clad in a black hood and white mask, the guy closest to him shakenly said.

[Teen 1: Ah-Ah, sorry... We didn't know! We swear!]

[Teen 2: Yeah-Yeah, We were just gonna hand the fotage to the police! thats all!]

Seeing their fear, the man intended to leave them be since it is nothing of his concern, but. 'Hm?' Looking down at the body, he noticed it was a member of their group.

[????: cheeh, well you three can't leave now... I'm sorry i have to do this. That body is classified information and cannot be made know by the police.]

One of the teens eyes shook wide open, understanding what is about to happen.'N-No... Sir please! We promise not to-'. 'Sorry'. Was the last word the man said before their screams echoed though the forest.

--------------------------------------------At the V.D.U HQ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 people clad in the same White coats with hoods covering their faces are sitting around a wooden round table with a candle in the middle, lighting up the room ever so slightly.

The room has a red carped with golden edges covering the floor, several bookcases and paintings of landscapes. The door to the room then opens up, and another member walked in with a shorter masked member behind.

the member who was in the room glances over at them and one of them asks.'Who is that?' while pointing at the shorter one.

[Ignistus: This is our newest member, she goes by the alias of 'Hana'.]

[Reila: Well~ Welcome to the family, Hana-chan~ Hm~Hm~]

Reila leaned back on his chair happly while adressing her, but quickly got pouty about that she didn't respond.'Muuh~'. meanwhile, a womanly voice came from one of them.

[????: Why the sudden addition? Surely we have no need for more members, not that i care or anything.]

[Ignistus: That will be answered in due time, for now... we have found our next target, the head of the BlackSect company has decided to cancel the agreement due to the 'incident' at the party... Claiming it was a set up by the V.D.U to kill him.]

------------------------------------------too be countinued----------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha)   -------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha) Empty

Back to top Go down

-------------Chikara no Rinne---------------------(By RobinUchiha)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Gardens :: Lunar Library :: Manga/Anime FanFictions-
Jump to: