Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Blessing(name subject to change)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

Blessing(name subject to change) Empty
PostSubject: Blessing(name subject to change)   Blessing(name subject to change) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:21 pm

----------------------------------------------Future Souls-----------------------------------------------

In the year 1995, a event occured that drastically changed the world's order... A massive tree sprung out from the ground in the middle of Japan.

This tree, now known as 'Gods Tree' bore a certain small fruit that resembled a apple, which was later named 'Gods blessing'.

The 'God's Blessing' gave whoever eats it a unique power based on yet known reasons. The first to eat one was a woman at the age of 27, later to be known as 'She of the beginning' or 'Kaguya-hime'.

what happened to her however, is unknown, lost in legends. One thing is for certain though... the tree had appeared around the world, making 80% of mankind into what we call 'Blessed Ones'.

Schools were created to train and teach children how to control their powers. most notable school is, Ground Zero Academy in the forests in Japan.

-----------------------------------------------Chapter 1: Encounter.-----------------------

Current time: 2030 - March 3rd - 7 A.M

In the Nagano prefecture lies a village named Kiso, there a young boy named Hiroto. Sitting on the small sofa in his living room, he looks into a old TV with shining eyes.'UWAAAHH~ RIEKO SANDERHEART IS AMAZING~ HER BLISSING TO CONTROL WIND ITSELF IS SO COOOOL~'.

watching the news, it was showing a woman in her 20's freely controlling the wind to stop a gang of thugs. Her hair is a bright yellow color and set up in twin-tails, her eyes are sparking blue, Being dressed in a light blue frilly idol like dress with white boots reaching up past her knees.

as he was watching, Hiroto's mother Norita who is a 35 year old woman, having short black hair and brown eyes. shs wearing a brown long sleeved shirt and has baggy grey sport trousers on.'Hiro, You'll be late to school if you don't hurry it up.' softly saying that, she picked up some clothes of the floor and Hiroto turned towards her.'MAMA~!'

'LOOK-LOOK! RIEKO IS ON THE NEWS AGAIN~ SHE'S SO AMAZING~'Hiroto pointed extatically at the TV and his mother walk over to check.'Yes-Yes, I'm amazed how much you talk about that girl, Hiro. Is she that cute to you~?' intending to tease him, she was shocked at him shaking his head with a big smile.'No it's not that~ I just find it amazing how she helps those in need! THATS what i want to be~'.

softly smiling at him, his mother patted his head 'That's good and all, but heroes don't get late to school- Hurry now.'.

Current time: 2030 - March 3rd - 7:30 A.M

Standing infront of the large school building that had 7 floors, 4 Gym buildings and tall walls surounding it. Looking at it with a grin, Hiroto felt tingly inside that he would finally start his enrollment at the Ground Zero Academy.

'Amazing~ so this is the school Rieko went to aswell...' He silently mumbled to himself. as he was about to walk in, a voice came from behind him. 'Hey! You there!'. Looking back, it was a boy that looks to be in the same age as Hiroto with Spiked red hair, a peircing in his right ear and blue eyes.

wearing the same standard school outfit that has the "GZA" logo on it. 'Are you new to this school aswell?' the boy asked politely to which Hiroto nodded slightly nerviously.'Mhm, I am.'. the red haired boy smiled while reaching out his hand.'That's great! Haha, My name is Ishida, Ishida Chisaki.' happy to seemingly making a friend, Hiroto grabbed his hand with a smile. 'Hiroto Uzagi.'.

The both started to head toward the school. Ishida put his arms behind is head and yawned while casually mentioning what he heard before.

'You a fan of hers?'. 'Eh?' Hiroto glanced at him slightly confused as Ishida smiled.'Rieko.. I heard you mumble her name.'. a gentle breeze made Hiroto's hair sweep to the side while he looked up at the large school with a determined smile.'I look up to her! I want to become an amazing hero like her.'.

Nodding, Ishida grinned while nudging Hiroto's shoulder.'That's cool Hiro~! Hehe.'. 'Hiro?' Only having his mother call him that, Hiroto felt a bit happy about it and Ishida held out his right fist with a smile.'Yeah, you gonna be a Hero, right? So Hiro is a fitting nickname~ Don't ya think?'. Smiling slightly, Hiroto clenched his fist.'Thank you, Ishida-san!'.

Current time: 2030 - March 3rd - 7:50 A.M

Having entered the school, Hiroto and Ishida was making their way though the corridors looking for their class room. Hiroto pulled out a small sheet of paper.'Class 3-B...' Looking at the numbers above the door to find the right one.'2-B... Then, Aha!' finally finding it, he turned towards Ishida.'Ishi- eh?' Surprised Ishida wasn't next to him anymore, he began to look around at the students around the hallway.'-Where'd he go?-'.

Then a student from across the hallway yelled out.'HEY LOOK! SOMEONE IS FIGHTING OUTSIDE!' making everyone rush towards the windows to look.

'Who is it?' - 'Look,Look! Aren't those the Yakuza!?' - 'Yakuza? What are they doing here?' - 'That red head is out matched!' - 'Hey... Shouldn't we call the police force?'

Hearing 'Red head', Hiroto rushed over to the window to look aswell.'-Ishida!?-'.

Current time: 2030 - March 3rd - 7:55 A.M

'I have NOTHING to say to you people.'

Standing with his hands on his pockets, Ishida had a fierce glare in his eyes while a elderly man with pulled back grey hair, sunglasses and a expensive brand white suit on, puffed out smoke from his mouth, holding a ciggarette.'C'mon now, don't be a fool like your father was. All we want is-'

'SHUT UP.'

Stopping mid-sentence, the elderly man put the ciggarette in his mouth and puffed out some more smoke, looking at Ishida who was infutiated, pulling his hands out from his pockets.'Do you DARE talk about my father... Kihara!'. Displeased with that, the elderly man threw his ciggarette on the ground and shook his head.

'Grave, you know what to do.'

A younger looking man with blonde spiked hair and a white dress shirt, blue jeans and black dress shoes stepped up from behind the Elderly man. 'Heh, right boss.' having a cocky grin, the man cracked his knuckles. Meanwhile, Ishida raised his arms in a fighting pose.'This is fine, My end goal is to exterminate you Yaku-'. Stopping mid sentence he felt a hard object digging into his stomach, making his bend forwards, and expel saliva.'BWUAGH!?'

Shuckling at the sight, the elderly man took out his ciggarette pack. 'Taking out the Yakuza, you say? Laughable.'.

'W-What?' Looking down while winching from the pain. his eyes widened as he saw a pillar of stone petruding out from the ground.'-T...That...-' Looking up the the Yakuza member with panic in his eyes, he realized what it was.'A-A blessing?...'. Grinning at him, the Blonde Yakuza cracked his neck.'My blessing is of stone manipulation!'. the stone pillar slid back into the ground, and Ishida stumbled forwards holding his stomach.'A-Ah...'.

Current time: 2030 - March 3rd - 08:02 A.M

The students are looking down at the confrontation, some worried, some hyped up.

'Why Isn't the guy fighting back!?' - 'Doesn't he have a blessing!?' - 'Hey, why aren't any Teacher stepping in?' - 'Isn't it obvious? Who'd wanna mess with the Yakuza?' - '...But still.'

shaken, Hiroto felt a tugging pain in his chest as he wanted to help Ishida out but somthing within him stopped him.'-Why... Why can't i run out there... I-I'm suposed to be a Hero... Yet I...-' Leaning against the window, he cursed his own fear as he watched Ishida fall on his knees outside.'-Damnit! Ishida! I-I have to...-'

'BOX OF HEARTFELT LOVE!'

his eyes shook open as a girls voice echoed from outside.'Eh?'

Current time: 2030 - March 3rd - 08:04 A.M

A cube of some odd pink material appeared around Ishida making his look around in confusion.'W-What...?'. the elderly Yakuza puffed out some smoke while looking at the cube with a unphased expression as a girl wearing the school outfit came walking out from the main entrance.'I'd rather not waste my love... So old man, can you like, leave?'

meanwhile Grave, the younger Yakuza member snarled while looking at her.'...who's this chrimp-chick?'. cracking his neck, he glanced at the pink box.'You had a girl friend, Ishida? HAH good for you!'. Ishida gave no reaction to that, and only looked at the girl with a serious glare.'-This girl... Her blessing...-'.

The girl stopped, sliding her brown hair to the side that is long and curly, her eyes are bright green. Looking at Ishida, she grinned and turned towards the younger yakuza.'Well, although he is KINDA handsome, he is not my boyfriend- thank you very much!'.

'Grave, we're leaving.' the elderly Yakuza said while throwing yet another ciggarette on the ground while walking away.'Tche- When i finally started getting fired up aswell.' Sighing, the blonde Yakuza turned around to walk after the older one.

On his knees in the pink cube, Ishida lowered his head in shame while the girl let out a small sigh and glanced at him.'You okay newcomer?'.

Then, Hiroto came running out from the front door.'ISHIDA!'.

The girl turned towards him in surprise.'Hm?'. looking at Hiroto, she gave of a small smile before undoing the pink box. Then, looking towards Ishida she jokingly said.'Well~ Stay safe boy!' before walking back towards the school. Running past the girl, Hiroto glanced at her.'-Who's she?-' before reaching Ishida.

'Ishida! Are you alright!? ...That attack- Let's go to the school nurse!'. Holding unto him, Hiroto was worried about the stone pillar that hit him in the stomach. But Ishida just brushed him off.'I'm fine...' Standing up, he shoved his hands into his pockets while walking back towards the school.'Anyways, we are late... Let's go, Hiro.'.

Current time: 2030 - March 3rd - 08:37 A.M

'I'm your homeroom teacher, Okita Kaji.'

--To be countinued--
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Blessing(name subject to change)   Blessing(name subject to change) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:44 pm

--Chapter 2: Teacher! Okita Kaji!-----------------------------------------------------------

Current time: 2030 - March 3rd - 08:30 A.M

Walking into the class room, Hiroto looked around at the other students with slight nerviousness.'-Will I be alright? They all look so high-class...-' Walking past the desks, he was stopped by a boy with curly bonde hair, bright blue eyes and a expensive looking watch on his right wrist.'So you are one of the new attendants? Pleasure to meet you, My name is Leonard Grant.' looking at the boy, Hiroto got a bit shy.'A-Ah, yeah... My name is Hi-'

'I don't care about a peasants name, I simple informed you of my name as I am of high stature at this school.' being interupted by the boy, Hiroto took a step back while his right eye twitched slightly.'I-I see... I'll keep that in mind.'. Smirking at Hiroto, the boy turned around and walked to his own desk. Looking at him, Hiroto thought to himself '-High class sure is different-'. then, sitting down at his own desk that is located next to the windows He glanced around the room.

there are many different students, some talking in groups, some being alone.'-That guy Leonard Is all alone though after that speech...-'.

Current time: 2030 - March 3rd - 08:36 A.M

A middle-age looking man with short black hair, green eyes wearing a long black coat jacket, white t-shirt and baggy black trousers walked into the classroom, looking at the students with a deathly gaze.

'Alright class... Starting today I am your homeroom teacher, Okita Kaji.'. Stopping right infront of the whiteboard, he reached into his jacket.'Your previous teacher, Maka Yuuga, was found dead 2 days ago.' silence stroke the room as everyone had distress and shock filling their eyes.'Maka-Sensei... Is dead...?'. Not knowing who that teacher was, Hiroto didn't feel much sadness, but instead he felt fear, fear of the teacher standing infront of the class.

Holding out a ID card, Okita looked breifly at Leonard before beginnnig to speak to the class.'...I'm officially a member of the investigation unit... As we can't rule out a student of this class being the killer.'. everyone was struck with fear at the thought of it. And a girl with semi-short brown hair stood up with her hands on her desk.'H-Hold on! You can't Seriously think highschool students like us wou-' - 'I didn't say anyone WAS the killer... just a possibility.' silencing her, Okita but his ID back in his pocket.

'Now, If you would sit down, Ichika Lumilian, so I can begin the class.'. as the girl sat back down, Okita sighed while picking up some papers that were left on the teachers desk.'...I'm not feeling like baby sitting all of you while doing nothing, So instead of a written lecture; We'll start with combat evaluations.'.

Current time: 2030 - March 3rd - 08:40 A.M

Standing within a office room with his hands in his pockets, Ishida looked down at a well dressed woman with tied up brown hair and yellow eyes.'...You called me here, so what is it?' he disgruntedly said while looking to the side.

'Don't use that tone against me young man. You engaged against civilians... you should be grateful that I am not reporting this.'. hearing that made Ishida widen his eyes furiously and pound his right hand on the desk infront of him.'WHAT!? CIVILAINS!? ...Those guys were YAKUZA members! THEY attacked ME!'. Looking at his fist, the woman had a face of disgust.'Don't touch my desk with your filthy hands. And Ishida Chisaki, claiming them to be of Yakuza is a criminal offence, though... YOU of all people shouldn't speak about others being part of Yakuza.'

lowering his face, Ishida felt horrible, horrible about how things are run in this world.'...Whatever... So, what is it?'. cooling his mind, Ishida knew nothing good would come from continuing that subject.

'You can leave now. Just keep in mind that we won't be this lenient the next time.'.

Current time: 2030 - March 3rd - 09:00 A.M

Outside the school, Hiroto and the other students all tands next to a large platform that looks like a battle arena. One of the students who has short brown hair and blue eyes jumped up on the arena and grinned towards the other students.'Heh~ Who wanna FIGHT against me?!'. Hiroto looked up at him with both amazement and a sligt feeling of '-This guy is silly-'. then, Okita stepped up on the Arena behind the boy while scratching the back of his head tiredly.'...I see you have spirit and all... But this is MY lecture, Takasugi fuutarou.'. Quickly turning around, the boy had a birght smile on his face while pointing at Okita.

'FIGHT ME!! My goal is to be the STRONGEST~! If i could take down someone from the goverments specially trained unit... MAN would I be AMAZING no?'. sighing, Okita nodded reluctantly.'Yeah-Yeah... I guess i could use this as a lesson aswell.' taking out a small peice of paper from his inner jacket pocket, Okita looked at the other students while Takasugi started stretching.'Alright, you all should be familliar with the law of conservation of energy... which states that energy cannot be created nor destroyed; Only being transfered or transformed, Similar principles apply to what we call blessings. For example: Say you create a burst of air... the energy used to create that burst is transfered from within your own body.'

Using air, the paper in Okita's hand burst into shreds.'Just that small amount, used up a significant amount of energy for me, to put it in simpler terms- I currently feel like a ran for 10 minutes straight. Now, ofcourse, different blessings utilize different amounts of energy, but non is "free of charge" so to speak. Keep this in mind if you ever find yourself in a life and death situation.'. Having taken out a note book, Hiroto wrote all this down.'-I see, this makes sense.-'. meanwhile, the boy named Takasugi took a fighting pose while grinning.'Heh~ With one punch, I'll win!'. turning towards him, Okita sighed.'Being honest... your punch could never reach me.'. taking that as a provocation, Takasugi rushed at him.

'OH YEAH!? WELL HOW ABOUT THIS!'. looking closely at Takasugi, Hiroto noticed small sparks of electicity on Takasugi's skin, making his hair stand up.'-Electricity? Is that his blessing then?-' writing it down, Hiroto was fasinated by it. then, a sudden scream came from the arena causing him to quickly look up.'Eh?'. Takasugi was on his knees, breathing extremely heavily while holding his throat.'...What happened!?' Hiroto said in shock, and a girl next to him responded.'H-He just collapsed as he got close to the teacher...'.

Standing above Takasugi, Okita expelled a small amount of air 'Pfhuuu...' which brought Takasugi's breath back to normal, making him cough.'I told you... You punch wouldn't reach me.'. while Takasugi regained his breath, Okita turned towards the class.'Just like this, you could be rendered useless. I simply altered the Oxygen content in the air around Takasugi Fuutarou, causing him to loose his energy almost instantly.' Widening his eyes, Hiroto couldn't believe it, in the matter of a slit second, he rendered someone useless.'-Is this the level of...an investigation unit member!?- Wait...' just then, he realized something, Okita didn't seem tired at all after using such a powerful blessing.'Teacher! How come you aren't tired from that?! Didn't you say using blessings take a large amount of energy?'.

Looking at Hiroto, Okita nodded.'That's right... However, I didn't utilize my own energy for that, what i was using was the winds momentum and transformed it to move the oxygen away... Didn't I say different blessings work differently from eachother? Ofcourse, in the situation where there is no wind, I'd have to rely on my own energy.'. Nodding, Hiroto began to understand how it all worked and was writing it down in his notebook. meanwhile, Takasugi stood up again, looking at Okita while winching.'Y-You... That's NOT fair...'.

'Fair? Are you gonna cry about that when faced against a stronger opponent in a battle to the death? ...You said you wanted to become the strongest but that is just big talk. You'll die young with that mindset.'. giving the boy a serious look, Okita knew that path would lead to certain death. 'If fame is all you seek... chose a alternate goal.'. Clicking his tongue, Takasugi turned around and went off the stage.'...Whatever...'.

Sighing, Okita looked at the other students.'Anyways, acording to goverment laws... We are obligated to meassure your individual fighting capabilitys. So, I have called in a set of newly trained officers to fight against you, one on one.'.

--Too be countinued-----
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Blessing(name subject to change)   Blessing(name subject to change) EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 6:15 pm

--Chapter 3: MESSURED CAPABILITYS!? BATTLES START!----------------

Current time: 2030 - March 3rd - 09:10 A.M

Having been told they would be doing tests to messure their fighting capabilitys, the students of class 3-B had headed to the changing rooms in order to change into their gym clothing.

Inside the boys changing room, Hiroto sat nerviously in his shorts, putting on hiswhite t-shirt thinking to himself; '-Gah, What do I do? ...I haven't FOUGHT anyone before!-' As he got the shirt on, he looked at the other boys in the room.'-I wonder If they are worried aswell...-' Suddenly the boy from earlier shouted out loudly.'I'M SO READY! I'LL BEAT THAT CHEATING TEACH!'.

Turning towards him, everyone in the room looked in shock.'Seriously~? Ya got wrecked though!' A boy with pitch-black hair and green eyes said in a sarcastic tone, making fun of him. Gritting his teeth, the energetic boy went over to the black haired boy and grabbed his shirt.'Like YOU could have done better! Unlike you lot, I have the GUTS to stand up to a challange!'. Narrowing his green eyes, the black haired boy clicked his tongue while pushing him to the side.'Hm, Whatever'.

Having put his sport-wear on, Hiroto calmly stood up while trying to avoid attention.'-These guys are to much... How am I supposed to make friends...-'

Current time: 2030 - March 3rd - 09:30 A.M

'Alright, now that you are clad properly... These are your opponents in the test!' Standing infront of the class, Okita introduced 5 people standing behind him.'First, Sakuragi Fuutarou.' As he said her name, a woman that seems to be in her late 20's stapped forward, dressed in a white dress-shirt with a blackstrap around her stomach, and blue trousers that has a fre ripped holes in them, she also has what seems to be bandages around her right arm. She has long blonde hair with blue eyes.

Looking at her, Hiroto thought she looked like she's from another country. She spoke out with a calm yet serious tone.'I'm pleased to see so many of you here, Hmh, I won't take it easy on you all though.'. Then, Okita spoke up again to introduce another one.'Alright, Next... Kakine Touma.'. A guy who looked fairly skinny stepped forwards, dressed in a lether Jacket and lether trousers, he has straps with metal spikes around his wrists and black painted nails. His hair is black, short and spiked with red tops. He has black circles around his eyes and a percing on his bottom lip.

The girls in the class became extatic realizing he is a member of a famous band.'OMG~ IT'S KAKINE!!'. as they all fangirled, Hiroto looked freaked out by him.'-Geh, He looks like the complete opposite of Sakuragi...-' feeling smug Kakine grinned while looking down at them.'That's right... Lord Kakine is here.'. Coughing, Okita silenced them all.'Quite down, Now, Sunazara mitsu.' Stepping forward after Kakine is a elderly looking man with slicked back white hair and dressed in a very expensive looking suit, he also has a golden watch in his chest pocket. one of his eyes is closed with a scar ever it, while the other is a faded blue color.

He spoke in a well mannered way.'Pleased to meet you all.' bowing as he said that. Starting to get tired, Okita moved on quickly.'Yuga Fliona.' Stepping up, a guy wearing a green t-shirt and white trousers with black shoes with a grey jacket hanging of his back like a cape. His eyes are a orange golden color and his hair blonde.'These the rooks we gonna fight? Nice to meet ya.'. He spoke with a raspy tone as he looked at them all.

'And finally, James Planburg' Similarly to the old man, he wears an expensive looking black suit, though his hair is ruffed up with a dark red color and his eyes green, almost looking pissed off.'Yo...' he looked off to the side, giving Hiroto a bad impression.'-That guy...-' but before he could finish his thought, Okita spoke up.'Alright, now's thats over and done with... We'll start!'

Current time: 2030 - March 3rd - 09:50 A.M

Having been introduced to the testers, they were split into 5 groups and taken to different stages. Hiroto and 4 other students got picked to go against Kakine Touma to his displeasure.'-Why this creepy looking guy...-' he thought while following him.'Uhm!' A girl went up to him to ask him something, Hiroto looked at her and noticed it's the same girl that yelled at Okita earlier in class.'-Ichika Lumilian... was it? Perhaps I could try talking to her... sometime.-' not bursting with confidence, He looked down.

Then, a familliar voice echoed from the right, making him look up.'HIRO!' It was Ishida who came running over, which made Hiroto happy.'Ah- ISHIDA!' this made Kakine look back as Ishida reached Hiroto.'What'd I miss?' Ishida asked having been gone for a while.as Hiroto was about to respond, Kakine interupted,'You in this class?' asking with a stern tone. Looking over at him calmly, Ishida nodded.'Yeah, I am.'.

'You in this group then, I'm gonna test your capabilitys... Or something, Let's get going.' continuing to walk as if nothing happened. Raising his right eyebrow, Ishida calmly responded.'O-Oh, Alright.'.

As they walked, Ishida leaned in towards Hiroto, whispering.'whos the goth-looking guy?' - 'Ah, that's Kakine Touma... Okita said they are testers to test us in combat...Though, I have never fought myself so I doubt I will do good...'. Patting him on the back, Ishida gave off a faint smile.'You'll be alright!' Knowing he was trying to cheer him up, Hiroto looked at him while having one eye closed.'Well, I'll do better then you did~I guess.'

Twitching, Ishida slowly turned towards him, with a angry smile.'Ooooh~? Cocky now, aren't we?'

After a bit of walking, they reached a large plain. the tester, Kakine, Stopped and looked around while taking a deep breath. Walking up next to him, the girl named Ishika spokeout with her right arm infront of her chest.'Kakine? Is this where we are suposed to be tested?' Turning his head to look at her, he grinned like he was planning something, making Ishida suspision and quickly stepping infront of Hiroto, making him confused.'Eh, Ishida?'

'Kh-Heh-Heh-Heeh~ You all... Will DIE here~ By the hands of the might KAKINE TOUMA~~"

At those words, all of their eyes shook open wide. Ishida grit his teeth, knowing he couldn't trust anyone.'You bastard... Are you CRAZY!?'. Hiroto was in disbelief, taken aback he was shaking in fear. meanwhile Ishika stepped away from Kakine and the other students were shaking in fear aswell. Turning towards them, he held out his arms.'Ya'll think I came here... to play tester? HAH! I get to go all out and kill some steam~ SO MAKE IT FUN~!" Pressing down his right foot, a shockwave echoed out from it, hitting them like a strong gust of wind.

'WIND!?' Hiroto yelled out while trying to remain standing, but Ishida shook his head.'Nah, that didn't seem like wind... It felt, different...' Unsure of what he mean't , Hiroto raised his eyebrow.'Something different?! Like, what?' it was then, one of the other male students screamed out.'SPIT BULLETS!' Both of them turned towards the boy who fired small balls of his spit at Kakine like bullets. However, Kakine quickly snaped his fingers which caused them to disperse.'Gonna have to do better then THAT, kiddo~'

'-He nullified that attack?! What's with this guy?-' Ishida thought to himself, trying to figure out the testers blessing.'-Think, Think!-'. suddenly, Ishika dashed at Kakine with her arms back making him grin.'Oh? Are you a ninja?! HAHAH~' though his grined turned into confusion as she vanished from his sight.'Huh?' he quickly moved to the side as if dodging something, reverting back to a grin.'whoops~'.

raising his eyebrows, Ishida took note of that small detail in his movement.'-Wait... That girl totally tried to punch himwhile invicible! But, he dodged it without seeing her... could he SENSE her?-'. Kakine grabbed the air seemingly.'Atleast you had enough guts to attack me~ GOOD GIRL!' letting go, a strong shockwave came from him again and the invicible girl returned to normal while bouncing back on the grass.'D-Damnit...'. having a dissapointed look on his face, Kakine cracked his neck a bit.'Man... this is all you guys got? How lame.'

biting his lip and clenching his fists, Ishida felt frusturated that he can't figure out his blessing.'-If it's like this... I'll HAVE to fight...-' however, before he could do anything, Hiroto stepped forwards reluctantly.'I...I can... I can fight too! M-My blessing is... WIND!!'

--Too be countinued--
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Blessing(name subject to change)   Blessing(name subject to change) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 4:05 pm

Chapter 4: Resolve

Current time: 2030 March 3rd - 10:01 A.M

Having been thrown into a seeming life & Death battle against the J-Rock star Kakine Touma, the students tried their best to overcome his overwhelming power at the grass plain outside the school grounds.

Hiroto stood firmly infront of the one who had planned on taking command, Ishida.'H-Hiro?' Ishida said, confused at his sudden courage. 'I-I might not know much about fighting... B-B-But...' grasping onto his chest, the image of the one who looked up to came into his head.'My blessing is WIND... Just like my hero.'. Smiling, Ishida knew who he spoke about.'I see~' Putting his hand on Hiroto's shoulder, he gave a thumbs up.'That's the spirit~ HIRO!'

however, Kakine just glared at him with disgust while cracking his knuckles.'Oh, You wanna go kiddo?!'. 'HEH~' Ishida grinned while standing up next to Hiro who looked up at him with suprise yet happiness, confidently holding out his right fist.'You scared? Now that the HERO is here?'. Taking a step forwards, making the other students twitch, Kakine narrowed his eyes and glared straight at Hiroto.'Hero? THAT'S what you think you are!? A HERO!?'.

feeling that piercing gaze, Hiroto gulped while feeling a bit shaken, however Ishida yet again reasured him with a smile'Right, Hiro~?' being called that caused his mind to calm down, and with that confidence he stepped forwards.'RIGHT!'.

It was then one of the other students ran up towards Kakine with a confident grin, A boy with brown short hair and green eyes.'SORRY HIROTO~' He said, glacing back towards Hiroto.'I'M GETTING THE POINTS FOR THIS~!' Looking over at the boy, the J-Rock band member sighed.'Confidence with be the death of you, brat.' Ishida took note of a small movement that Kakine made as the boygot closer.'-Is he...?-'.

however, Kakine was interupted by suddenly having his right leg raised up from beneath.'WHAT?!' he said in confusion while stumbling back giving the boy an opening.'-That brat, He raised a block of dirt under me to throw me of balance!-" taking the chance, the boy swung his right arm towards Kakine with full force.'I GOT YOU!'. however, with a loud clap sound,Kakine blocked it with the palm of his hand while regaining balance.'Too bad...' he said with a dissapointed tone.

He quickly grabbed the boys wrist, glaring him straight into the eyes.'When going against a stronger opponent... DON'T do it alone, You are already out of breath!'. the boy looked at him terified while Kakine glanced back.'You... are too late.' turning around, still holding the boys wrist, he pulled him over his shoulder and slammed him into the invicible girl who had attempted to attack him from behind.She let out a small gasp as the boy came down on her.

Sighing, Kakine looked over at the other students with displeasure.'You know... I expected a bit more. When I was told to test you guys, Kinda thought you'd catch on...' he said, scratching the back of his head. 'Catch on?' Ishida asked, a bit confused.'What do you mean by that?'

'Had all of you teamed up instead of going one-by-one, you could POSSIBLY have touched me.' looking back at the boy and girl who attempted to attack him, he continued.'Just earlier, had you attacked me from behind earlier, You could have gotten a hit in. But you waited for his attack to hit me.' hearing those harsh words, the girl and boy looked down in shame while Kakine turned back towards Ishida and Hiroto, giving them both a stern look.'And you two, that was a pretty lame display of some kind of shounen manga'.

Hiroto widened his eyes, realising his resolve was lacking, he was too scared to act.'I-I... I have never fought someone before... but...' grasping his chest, he lowered his head, making Kakine tilt his head slightly, listening to his words.'...Next time, I will be ready!'. seeing the boys resolve, Kakine smiled ever so slightly.'Right, well... Ya'll can leave. Dismissed!'.

Current time: 2030 March 3rd - 19:30 P.M

Walking down the streets of Osaka, the band member Kakine is thinking back on the test when suddenly a person in a black trench coat, black long hair and wearing a plague mask stepped infront of him silently, seemingly coming out from a small store. Stopping, Kakine was both shocked and confused at the outfit.'-Cosplay?-' he thought as the masked man gave him a look before entering a black van with tinted glass, making him suspisious.'-That's kinda creepy...-'. as the van drove away, he took a peak into the store.

What he saw, caused him to sweat and tremble.'W-What the fuck...?' Stepping back, he held his mouth as he felt sick and wanted to puke.'T-That ain't normal... What the FUCK did that masked freak do!?'

Inside the store, were several disformed bodys as if they have tumors growing from every part of their body with their body fluids spewing out from their mouths, ears, nose and even eyes.

Current time ???? ? ? ??:??

Opening his eyes, Hiroto suddenly stood in a strange place. The sky is a violet color while the flat ground is gray, reaching to the horizon. He felt light headed and woozy as he looked around in confusion.'Where... Am I?' He calmly asked as a strange feeling engulfed him.

A fruit appeared infront of him, floating in the air. It has a odd green color with sharp spikes on it. Hiroto reached out for it, but as soon as his hand is about to touch it, it vanished into black smoke making him twitch.'Huh?'. Then, a muffled voice spoke out as the world around him was engulfed in darkness.

'...It is too late... He is too far gone....'

Hiroto then quickly woke up in his bed with sweat running down his face.'...What...?' Sitting up in his bed, he held his right palm to his forehead while shaking.'That was just a dream...? But, It felt so real...'.

--too be continued--
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Blessing(name subject to change)   Blessing(name subject to change) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:55 pm

--Chapter 5: Strange --

Current time: 5:00 Am

Having had the strange dream, Hiroto sat up on him bed, holding his hand on his forehead while sweating.

'That fruit... What was that...?' he thought to himself, picturing the strage fruit in his mind, but also the words left by those voices.

Shrugging it off, he tiredly left his room to find his mom sleeping on the sofa. Seeing her sleep so soundly, he smiled and pulled her blanket up over her.

Only taking a can of coke and a left over sandwich, he dressed himself up and left for school early.

Current time: 5:20 Am

As he walked though the streets of his hometowm, Hiroto read though his notebook as usual when a girls voice came from behind him.'Ah~ Excuse me.'

Lifting his gaze in shock, he quickly turned.'Y-Yes!' standing there was a girl wearing the same school outfit as him, with Blonde curly hair and deep purple eyes.

She smiled and kindly asked for the direction of the school.'I was wondering... Since you have the same uniform, Do you know where the school is?'.

'I do, I'm going there right now.' Hiroto answered timedly causing the girl to put her hands together happily.'Yay~ I left early to make sure I found it in time~'

Looking at the blonde haired girl, Hiroto did not recognize her from school.'Uhm, Are you... New?' he asked to which she quickly responded 'Nope! This is my second year~!'

Looking dumbfounded, Hiroto let out a small 'Heh?' as the girl walked past him towards the completely wrong way. 'Hey wait! That's the wrong way!'

-Meanwhile-

Hiroto's classmate and friend, Ishida laid awake on a dirty and torn old bed within a rather rundown looking room. Rolling over to the side, he looked at a old torn photograph of a young boy happily smiling next to a doctor looking man.

The picture in the frame is old and faded.'...Why'd you have to join those freaks... Dad..' the words of the Yakuza echoed in his head, causing him to winch.

'C'mon now, don't be a fool like your father was.'

Getting furious, Ishida clenched his fist.'You bastards... I'll kill you one day... Every last one of you...'.

suddenly, someone knocked on his door causing him to open his eyes in suprise.'Huh?'.

Current time: 11:45 Am

Tired from classes, Hiroto stretched as he walked towards the lunch room.'Ah... Okita's lessons are really something...' he mumbled while reaching for his pocket, taking out his phone.'Hmm, I wonder If there's any news about Reiko~'

However, he was quickly stopped by a loud scream echoing from the other side of the hall way.

'HEEEEY~!!! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU~!!"

Faintly remembering the voice, Hiroto looked over with a snap, to his surprise, it was the girl he met earlier this morning.'Ah- You're...?'

The girl happily made her way past all other students who were rather confused and whispered to eachother, however the girl didn't pay attention to them and stopped infront of Hiroto with a grin.'Found you~'.

'F-Found me...?' Hiroto quitely said, taking a step back slightly flustered at her sudden approach.'What do you-'

'Your name!' She said in a calm yet joyful tone. 'Hiroto...' still unsure about her, Hiroto quitely said his name which cause her to smile, holding her hands on her hips in a prideful way.

'So that is your name! I like it!' All the students in the corridor watched on, some whispering to eachother making Hiroto quite nervous.'-Ahh... There talking about us...-'.

'Hiro.' A familiar voice came from behind, Making Hiroto Look back.'...Ishida!'

Current time: 11:47 Am

Outside the school, A hooded man wearing a mask with a skull on it is sitting perched ontop of a tree branch, looking out over the school with a pair of binoculars.'Ruler calling in, Over.'

'The target has been spotted.... Over."

Within the sights of his is....?
--too be continued--
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Blessing(name subject to change)   Blessing(name subject to change) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:55 pm

Chapter 6: Symbol of Fear

Current time: 11:49 Am

Turning around after hearing the voice of his friend, Ishida, Hiroto was quickly silenced by the person standing behind him.'Huh?' It was not Ishida to Hiroto suprise.

Standing there was a man around his 20's, having Black spiked hair with red colored tips, black Eye-liners and a skull tattoed on his right cheek.'Yo...' The guy eriely said, sending shivers down Hiroto's body.

The man wore a tight black shirt, and tight matching trousers. with a small chain hanging from the right pocket.

'You're Hiroto, right...? Boss said to bring ya in so...' Hiroto was frozen in fear, unable to move.'W-What? What do you mean by taking me in? Who are you?'

The man raised his right arm towards Hiroto meanwhile the other students were scared by the man, standing completely still as if frozen just like Hiroto.

'-Who is this guy...? S-Sombody! Help! Anyone! I can't take this, I feel like I'm gonna puke!-" He thought to himself as the mans hand grew closer to his face, feeling more and more nausious.

'I'm taking you in...'

However, Just as the mans hand was on the verge of touching Hiroto's face, A gust of wind strong enough to blow his hand to the side came in from the window next to them.

The man looked unphased by it, only looking at his arm then turning his head.'...That bastard...' He said to himself, refering to his companion outside not warning him of the their Teacher Okita coming up behind him.

'What is the big deal here?' Okita said calmly whilst looking at the terrified students and the unknown man in black. 'You're not from this school, Who are you?'

'Okita!' Hiroto breathed out in relief knowing that Okita was there to protect them.'T-This guy said something about taking me with him..!' Narrowing his eyes, Okita glared at the unknown man.'What exactly does THAT mean? Answer me.'

At that moment, the floor under Hiroto and the man broke into perfect squares causing them both to fall.'W-WHAT!?' Hiroto paniced has they both fell down towards the floor below. Shocked, Okita rushed over to the hole, leaning over the edge.'HIROTO!'

Landing pretty harshly Hiroto laid on his side ontop of the squared floor pieces, cringing in pain.'U-Ugh...' His right arm had been dislocated from the fall.'A-Ah... -My arm...-' Looking slightly up, there was another man standing there but he couldn't get a good look at him before being kicked in the face, knocking him out.

Current time: 23:20 PM

Deep within a abandoned sewer system

The man who kidnapped Hiroto sits inside a large round Sewer room with several pipe leading into it. 'That damn teacher almost ruined the entire plan... Hey Ruler, Why the FUCK weren't you keeping watch on that?!' the man angerly yelled while bashing his fist into the wall.

'No need to yell... Look, I just didn't see him coming thats all. Don't get so bothered about it.' The masked Hooded man said in a light tone as if making fun of him.'Besides, It all worked out... Right?'

Standing up and putting his hands into his pockets, the Black haired man glared at him furiously. 'Not because of YOU, Asshole. If Akira hadn't thought ahead and hid on the floor below we would have been FUCKED you know that!?'

'Haha, Good thing he did then.'

While the two men are arguing, Hiroto is laying tied up inside a wooden box next to the black haired man. He started to wake up.'Ugn...'

His arm gave off a unbearable pain as he tried to move a little, making him scream out in pain.'AUUGH!!' The black haired man twitched before looking down at the box.'Oh? The kids woken up?' Smiling under his mask, he hunched down and laid his right arm over the box.'Yo, Brat.'

'Where am I? WHO are you!?' Hiroto's muffled voice came from the box. tapping on it, The man laughed before standing back up, looking over at the hooded man.'Be a bit useful and call the boss will ya?'

unamused by the being ordered by him, the hooded man crossed his arms.'Do it yourself... I'm not working for YOU.'

Current time: 22:35 PM

A few hours after Hiroto's kidnapping, his teacher and the head of investigation Okita, had been hospitalized after the encounter with the mysterious suspects.

'Those brats weren't normal...' He thought to himself while sitting up in his hospital bed with bandages covering his chest and right arm.

Giving his right arm a look, he thought back to the encounter.'Especially that one...'

-Flashback-

The floor under Hiroto and the man broke into perfect squares causing them both to fall.'W-WHAT!?' Hiroto paniced has they both fell down towards the floor below. Shocked, Okita rushed over to the hole, leaning over the edge.'HIROTO!'

Barely seeing what was going on down there, Okita reached for his radio when a spike made of stone came flying from the hole, piercing his right shoulder making him drop the radio.'ERGH-' winching, he quickly grabbed the stone spike.'Argh- Damnit- STUDENTS, LEAVE THE AREA NOW!!'

with blood seeping out from the wound, he knew it was too dangerous for the students to stay, however they were all unable to move for some reason.'LISTEN TO ME! ITS TOO DANGEROUS! GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!'

still, even with his serious tone, non of the students moved.'Why aren't they moving?' he thought. 'Is it because of that Black haired kid earlier?' then, the floor under him broke into a square and flipped up to the side, suddenly forcing him into the corridors window.'SHI-' with the sound of glass shattering, Okita was flung out of the second floor window.

As he was falling towards the ground below, he moved swayed his left arm to manipulate the flow of the wind, cushioning the impact of his fall but it wasn't enough. As he hit the ground he blacked out.

-Flashback ends-

'To use their blessings so efficiently....'

As he was deep in thought, a nurse walked into his hospital room.'Ah you are awake, thats good.' she said calmly while opening the window curtains.'You seem to have been in a pretty serious situation... It's best you stay in bed for a few days to rest.'

However Okita didn't care about that, he imidiately threw off his blanket and stood up next to the bed.'N-No, I gotta make my reports... and start looking for the kiddn-' While standing up, he felt as if all his energy was drained out of him making him hunch down, leaning on the side of the bed.'Haah-Haah....'

Quickly, the nurse walked over to him, leaning down to lift him up.'I told you! You shouldn't leave your bed!' having a hard time breathing, he pushed himself up with the help of the nurse, sitting down on the bed.'...I used up that much energy...?' he thought to himself.

'You look horrible... Okita.'

-Too be continued-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blessing(name subject to change)   Blessing(name subject to change) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blessing(name subject to change)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Gardens :: Lunar Library :: Personal Stories-
Jump to: