Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Forum Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Santabolt

Santabolt

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:16 pm

1. Don't use vulgar Language to much. And don't use it  like this: "This mother f**ker f**ked this b**ch up and I'm about to f**k this mother f**ker up".  Twisted Evil (1 strike)

2. If you are told multiple times to stop doing something by an admin or even a fellow chatter, please stop. Smile (1 strike)

3. Try to keep a good attitude in the chat. Just because you're mad doesn't mean you have to make other chatters feel bad. Evil or Very Mad (1 strike)

4. Please be kind to the other chatters and refrain from sexism, racism, or discrimination of any sort. afro (2 strikes)

5. Don't spam or troll in an unfriendly manner. tongue (Spam: 1 strike Troll: 2 strikes)

6. Don't EVER beg or ask for becoming a mod or admin. If you follow these rules and behave yourself you might just become one. (1 strike)

7. If you are posting amongst the forums, as goes for many other forums, posts less than 3 words are unaccepted. Preferably keep posts to a minimum of 25words. study (You are first let off with a warning; any after that will get you 1 strike)

Breaking the rules will result in you getting the amount of strikes noted next to them. You can only get a maximum of 3 strikes before you get a one month ban. After 2 weeks, only one strike is removed from a user.

~Admin Santabolt
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:17 am

Hey guys sorry for not saying anything for such a long time but im afraid ive got some bad news. I wont be getting internet at my home anymore however I can go to the mcdonalds nearby and use the internet there. I'll try to leave the house as often as I can to get on here with you guys. Oh I also have a bit of good news too. I HAS A 3DS NOW!! :3 Hopefully soon I'll be able to get pokemon X or Y too. Ive listened to music from the game recently and all of it was friggin awesome! I miss you guys and i'll try to get on as often as i can. [to admins] Feel free to delete this messeage after a few days or so ok? Dont want my messages cluttering up the updatd section.
Back to top Go down
https://lunargardens.forumotion.com

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1