Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Mystery Trackers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 8:24 pm

Agent Profile

Codename: Agent Saki
Specialty: Able to solve every puzzled lock
Partner Pokémon: Swablu nicknamed Gigaflare
Look: Brunette, has green, sparkling eyes and a short stature. Looks younger than her real age.

Personality: Agent Sakito is a girl with a creative mind and calm, nice attitude. She loves listening to music and drinking cola with her beloved Swablu and playing the drums. She can be a bit childish at times but she knows very well when to be serious. Whenever there's a puzzle in investigations, she steps right in and solves it quietly. She is nimble but she can't run for too long. And she gets mad when someone calls her little.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 6:43 pm

Agent Profile

Codename: Agent Daisuke
Specialty: Able to see very well in the darkness
Partner Pokémon: Oshawott
Look: Blond, has blue, intelligent-looking eyes and a tall stature.

Personality: Agent Daisuke is a special type of guy. He has a kind attitude, seriousness that his partner sometimes doesn't have and a love for origami arts. He loves to train with his cute Oshawott and making origami stuff. He can be a bit too serious at times but he knows the importance of having fun. Whenever it is too dark to see for his partner, Daisuke steps in immediately and solves whatever problem there is. He's tall and is quite fast and can run more than Sakito.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 5:19 pm

Agent Saki was playing drums when a knock on the door startled her. Her sleeping Swablu cooed softly as she moved to get to the door since he had been sleeping on her head.

"Sorry Gigaflare. Who could it be? It can't be Daisuke-kun yet, besides, he has a key." She muttered and opened the door.

It was a cloaked man who had a folder in his hand.

"Agent Saki, you and your partner are requested in a case."

"Oh, really? Let me see the case then."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:14 pm

"Who is it Saki?" Daisuke said as he and his Oshawott partner Lily leaned from thier spots on the couch trying to see who it is talking to her. "Is it a case or something?"
Back to top Go down
https://lunargardens.forumotion.com
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:37 pm

"Yeah, I think so. Daisuke." She said, grinning. "Let's take a look!"

With that, Saki opened the folder, looking excited. What she saw made her gasp in surprise.

"Daisuke, look! Somebody is kidnapping children in Orre region! We need to help them!"

"Swaa!" Gigaflare cooed from his place on Saki's head, looking very unhappy.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:42 pm

"Not good. Orre is a rough place from what I hear.. if kidnappings are happening... We gotta get over there now and see whats going on." He said as he read the reports with a concerned look on his face. "But uh... How are we getting there exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:53 pm

"Uhh... I don't know, Daisuke..."

"Here, these plane tickets will get you there." The cloaked man said, extending two tickets to Sakito. She grabbed them and gave one to Daisuke.

"We'll be right there, thank you sir, for letting us know! We'll do our best to save those poor children."

"Swablu! Swa Swaaabluu"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 6:00 pm

"At least we have a way of getting there now. Hopefully the heat there wont be too much on us. Its mostly desert from what I hear" he said as he got up and Lily climbed up on top of his head. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 6:10 pm

"I'm ready too." Saki chirped, excited to get into a new case. They got out of their building and Saki called a cab.

"Let's depart nooow!"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:17 pm

"I cant wait either!!" He said as he and Lily followed close behind, both excited to get to working on the new case.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:21 pm

"Yeah, it'll be fun, hopefully!" Saki said as they boarded the cab.

"Where to, miss and mister?"

"To the nearest airport, please." Saki said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:31 pm

"The sooner we get there the sooner we can find out whats happening to those kids. I cant help but worry alittle." he said as he looked out the window wondering what might be happening.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:16 pm

"I totally agree with you, Daisuke. I hope they're alright..." Saki said worriedly as they drew closer to the airport. They got out at the airport and looked around.

"Oh my, there are only 5 minutes left till our plane takes off!" Saki exclaimed and they started to run.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:21 pm

"Then we better hurry!" He yelled as he grabbed his stuff and started hurrying for the gate to their plane with Lily clamping to his head as tightly as she can.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:26 pm

Saki nodded and started running while Gigaflare clamped onto her head, looking like a hat. They beat the timer right before the plane took off and sat onto their seats, panting.

"This was... The fastest... Run I've done... EVER!" Saki said, trying to slow her heartbeats down. Gigaflare nodded cooing at his master.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 5:30 pm

"Sorry about that^^... But uh... didnt wanna miss the plane." He said as he sat down next to her, thinking about what things might be like once they reach Orre. "Might wanna get you and Gig something to drink."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Saki smiled. "Okay, I'll take some coke. What about you, Giga?" Gigaflare cooed once.

"So you want water then?" Gigaflare nodded.

"This might be a long journey, I look forward to getting to Orre~!" Saki said, smiling at her partners.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 5:56 pm

"Neither can I. I think Lily might wanna rest though" as Lily his Oshawott climbed down from his head into his lap curling up.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 1:38 pm

"Same with Gigaflare. Come on, Giga, you can sleep on my head." Saki said and the dragon type Pokémon climbed onto the girl's head.

"Good night, Gigaflare, Lily~! We have a long journey ahead."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 1:21 pm

Yawns abit as he placex his hands behind his head and starts drifting off to sleep. *See you in Orre.*
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 1:39 pm

"Good night you guys~." Saki said and reclined in her seat, looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:57 pm

Saki smiled as she watched their plane land softly on the airport. They had finally arrived Orre after a flight of 5 hours. Then she leaned slightly on her chair to wake her partners up.

"Gigaflare, wake up, sweetheart. We're in Orre~. And same goes for you two as well, Lily, Daisuke. C'mon you guy, we've got work to do!"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 4:02 pm

"Huh?... Oh yeah! Lily wake up!" He nudged his partner as she slowly woke up "We're here in Orre" Lily: Osha! She said happily as she crawled up onto Daisuke's head.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 4:07 pm

"Now let's go, before we're late or something!" Saki said as she gathered her luggage.

"Swablu~."

"I'm gonna have fun working on this case, I love children."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 4:11 pm

"Correct me if I'm wrong but arent we suppose to meet up with somebody here in Orre?" He said as he hurried behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mystery Trackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery Trackers
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next