Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Mystery Trackers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

Mystery Trackers - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 3:13 pm

"She had went to investigate the tower sir. I'll be by there after I drop this.." *he pulls Fox in behind him* "of here with you.
Back to top Go down
https://lunargardens.forumotion.com
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 3:44 pm

"Okay, be careful, agent. These people are heartless."

~Meanwhile with Saki~

Saki struggled against her bonds, trying to get free. Then she thought of sending a message to Daisuke. She managed to open her phone but the problem was, she didn't know where she was taken.

"Where are you taking me?!"

To her horror, the man answered with an evil smirk.

"To Citadark Isle, of course. Yoıur friends will NEVER find you again, I assure you."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:03 pm

"Also sir I feel this Swablu of his may be a shadow pokemon. Is there anyway of bringing them back to their senses at all?" He said curiously as he worried about the gold Swablu.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:19 pm

"We will look right into it. Good job, agent Daisuke."

Just as Daisuke made to get to door, a message came through his phone.

~Meanwhile with Saki~

The car stopped after a half hour of travelling. Saki looked up when the door opened. Then before she knew it, she was roughly stuffed into a boat.

"I'm gonna get free, just you wait!"

"Maybe. But in Citadark, it's a better idea not to."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:23 pm

"Huh? Whats thi- Oh no!" He said as he looked at his phone. "They've caught my partner and are taking her to some place called Citidark Isle."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:51 pm

"That isle is anything but safe, are you sure you want to get to there?"

"Swa, Swablu!!" Gigaflare cried angrily. He wanted his trainer back so of course he wanted to go there.

~Meanwhile with Saki~

Saki tried to struggle against the bonds that held her down still but her efforts were rewarded by a sharp slap to her face.

"Did you really think it was gonna be THAT easy?"

"I hoped but I guess not." Saki replied, looking coldly at the older man.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 11:08 am

"Of course I'm going out there! We've been friends for far too long for me to just leave her there." he said as he got alittle upset, taking a deep breath to calm himself. "If its alright with you sir I'm gonna hold on to the golden swablu and its ball for safe keeping."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:12 pm

~Meanwhile with Saki~

"You're not getting away, detective. And neither will your partner if I'm not mistaken that you have.

"Like hell you're gonna be able to harm my partner! He's much more clever than you give him credit for! Ouch!" Saki said as she was thrown into a cell roughly.

"This is it for you. You were an idiot to come out without even a Pokémon by your side."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:19 pm

"Hm.... where would I even start?" He said as he thought to himself. "Its not like I really know anyone out here who could help.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:41 pm

"Excuse me, mister, you look troubled." Said a young man to Daisuke who looked down.

"Swablu~, Swa!"

~Meanwhile with Saki~

As soon as the man went away, Saki went to work on her bound wrists, thankful that she didn't have Gigaflare with her since it was obvious these people didn't have any pity for Pokémon. And after a little while as she kept chafing the ropes that bound her, they actually became weak and counting down to one, she separated her arms and tore the bindings apart.

"Good. Now I need to get out of here~."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:47 pm

"I am.. someone I care about was taken away and I have no idea how to find them" He said as he looked at him. "Quite troubling too since I'm not familiar with the region nor do I know anyone from here.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 1:55 pm

"I can help you, if you want. But it will cost you."

"Swablu~!"

~Meanwhile with Saki~

Saki smirked when she realized that the lock of the cell she was inside of was a puzzled lock. She was really good at those after all.

"Well, what do we have here..." She muttered and looked at the sliding puzzle with a calculating eye.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 1:59 pm

"Depends on the price you ask." he said as he stared right him. "I might be desperate to save my partner but I'm no fool."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 12:20 pm

"It's just... If you want me to help you, you will have to babysit my Growlithe. He's quite a handful." The young man said, looking at Daisuke.

"Swablu~!"

~Meanwhile with Saki~

Saki concentrated and managed to open the lock in exactly three minutes. She sighed in relief as she crawled through the cell. She really kind of wished her Gigaflare was with her. It would at least give her a chance to fight back against these people.

"I guess I'm gonna be alone for a while, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 12:23 pm

Alright then. I suppose I could for a little while. Where is he at? *he said as he looked around alittle*
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 12:56 pm

"He's at my house. I hope you don't mind this. While you're at it, I'll get my boat ready. I'm Issun, by the way."

~Meanwhile with Saki~

"Did you see the girl they brought here yet?" came from one of the guards, making Saki hide immediately.

"Yeah, she was quite a handful. I wonder why they brought her here of all places."

"Because they, you, are up to no good..." Saki whispered irritatedly. She hoped the guards would soon go away, leaving her alone. If not, she was in big trouble.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 2:06 pm

You'll have to lead the way I'm afraid. I'm not too familiar with the city's layout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery Trackers
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7