Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Through the Portal

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Through the Portal - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 6:31 pm

~Meanwhile in Darkrai's fortress~

"You did what to Shinya?!" Kaoru and Toshiya chorused, both looking shocked and mad.

"I let Master take him, so what?! He was the one to let a critical mission fail so he should take the fall, not me!"

"You-you TRAITOR!!" Toshiya yelled and slapped Kyo in the face. Kaoru stopped him from doing more though and asked;

"Where is Shinya now?!"

"Die's with him, he's in one of the top floor rooms." The vocalist replied in a low voice, trying not to cry.

~Meanwhile with Cresselia's champions~

"I think we should separate again, some of us should stay here and look over--" Yomi started to say but Kiro interrupted him, glaring at the short vocalist.

"Me?! I can take care of myself!!" Kiro said angrily.

"Not with that wound, Karsten, Shin would go crazy if he saw you like this! I mean, look at your wound, it's obviously infected!" Yu said, looking at Kiro's wound worriedly and making him smile slightly.

"They said he had to get an operation on it but we couldn't get him to get it before you guys came." Ruki said, making Kiro grimace and Romeo and Luminor facepalm in unison.

Just as they did so, Bela came in, looking alarmed. Kiro went to ask what was wrong hesitantly, not knowing if it was something about him.

"The teen you brought with you is gone!" She said to Strify, making him pale.

"What teen??"

"Tom Kaulitz, he got cleansed somehow and now he ran away somehow, apparently!" Luminor said, shocked.

"What?! But why would he run away?! Didn't we help his brother to get out of the effect of the serum?!" Kiro said, wide eyed with shock and worry.

"Bill did something seriously bad, Karsten." Romeo said and told about what had happened while he wasn't there. Kiro got alarmed as well once they had finished.

"I think he went to find his brother..." Said Sakito softly, looking worried.

"Yeah. But how will he even find him?!" Keiyuu asked, confused.

"They're twins, Keiyuu-san. I think that would help him find his brother somehow but he's badly injured, what does he hope to achieve like that?!"

~Meanwhile with Bill~

"Bill! Wake up!! Wake up!!"

Bill frowned as he heard a distant yelling from Tom who was right beside him. But the voice came from a long way back. He didn't know if he should follow the voice.

"Is there something wrong, little brother?" Tom asked, looking slightly concerned at the look on his twin's face.

"No. No, it's nothing. I guess. And I'm only ten minutes younger than you!"

"Then let us go back to practising. The show is near after all."

Bill nodded, smiling. But he still couldn't help but wonder how Tom could sound so far away when he was right beside him.

~Meanwhile outside of the giant~

"Bill! Please wake up! I swear I will never hurt you again!" Tom yelled, panting with all it took from him. His stomach bled so much that the guitarist could hardly keep himself upright.

But that did not stop him from trying to bring his beloved twin back. He could barely see Bill curled up on his side, sleeping. Something was coming out of his half open mouth and that scared Tom.

"Bill!! Come back to me, please! I'm begging you, wake up!" Tom said, sobbing now. He was so scared that Bill wasn't going to make it. Just as he fell to his knees, his body not being able to keep himself up anymore, the purple giant woke up, disturbing Bill slightly.

"You want to save him?"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 3:47 pm

"Yes! Give my twin back to me!" Tom yelled, trying to get up from where he'd landed. But his body had gotten too much strain to let him do so.

"But it is too late to save him. He should not have used me." The purple giant said calmly, his voice echoing in the cavern ominously.

"NO!! I don't believe you! Bill is still in there somewhere, I can feel him there!"

"Then defeat me. And see how far gone your twin is yourself."

As the Cresselia's champions went away, some going to learn what the operation on Kiro would entail and some going to find some leads as to where Shin might be, the rest of his friends turned to Kiro. And the last part of them looking for the injured Tom.

"You're way too stubborn for your own good, you know that, Karsten?" Said Yu, staring at the bassist with a dry look.

"As if you're not the same! I mean, look at your leg, Yu! That leg looks like it'll fall off if you lean too hard on it!" Kiro countered quickly, slightly flustered. He didn't like all the focus on himself. And Yu's leg looked scarily bad. Yu just shook his head.

"Kiro, I'll be fine! But think, would Shin like to see to in pain from that insane infection?! Hell, if I know him, he'd freak if he saw you like that! So come on, get that operation. In the meantime, we'll search for Shin." Said Yu gently. Luminor nodded at that.

"Yeah, you need to get this surgery so that Shin will be able to get help from you." The keyboardist said, looking very concerned.

"But... But what if something happens when I'm in there?!"

"Nothing can happen. Stop worrying already, Kiro. Everything is gonna be alright." Strify said and then, left with Luminor and Yu looked slightly uncomfortable with the silence in the room. It was, after all the first time Kiro and Romeo saw eachother after the latter had betrayed him.

"I-I'll go somewhere else, I guess..." He said, looking slightly uncomfortable still. Romeo looked alarmed but Yu limped over to a relatively distant part of the room and collapsed on the chair.

"Romeo, you don't need to be alarmed in my presence. Do I scare you this much?" Kiro said softly, looking sad. Romeo immediately turned to Kiro with a deer-in-headlights look.

"N-no! It's-it's not that! I just... I'm sorry, Karsten..." Romeo whispered, his eyes filling with tears, knowing he didn't deserve the forgiveness of the smaller man.

"Sorry for what? I've already forgiven you, Romeo. Please don't hurt yourself like this anymore."

"R-really?! Even after what I did to you?!" Romeo said, wide eyed with shock. Kiro smiled at him and nodded.

"Come on. You already apologized, didn't you? I was just too far gone to respond at that moment. And... I'm sorry I hurt you, Romeo, I really am."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 9:08 pm

~Meanwhile with Tom~

"Oh, I will goddamn kill you!" Tom said, making the giant chuckle.

"With your condition? And with no Pokémon to help you out? I do not think that is possible."

"I DON'T CARE!! I will bring Bill back to me!!" Tom screamed at the giant, tears still flowing from his eyes. He didn't want to believe the words of the giant, it was too painful to do so.

Just as he made another go at trying to get up, a light came from the entrance of the cave. Tom looked up and saw a Legendary Pokémon coming. But he didn't believe he was in safe hands, knowing if it was anything like Darkrai, then he might've signed his own death warrant.

"W-who're you?!"

"I am Cresselia. I have come to assist you." The Legendary Pokémon said, hovering over the surprised teenager.

"What do I do to bring him back to me?! Please, just help him if you don't want to help me, Bill never deserved this!"

"But to bring him back, you will have to sacrifice something. Do you still want to, Tom Kaulitz?" Cresselia asked Tom, looking slightly worried about the young guitarist. Tom though, nodded without hesitance.

"Just save him. I don't care what I need to sacrifice. Bill isn't someone I will ever give up on! You hear that, Bill?! I will get you back!!"

~Meanwhile with Bill~

Bill sang Der Letzte Tag at the top of his lungs, getting ready for the concert. But inwardly, he was still curious about how Tom could sound so far away when he was right next to him. He decided to go after the voice once they got a break. Thankfully, it was right after this song. So when the break came, Bill took off to find the source of the voice.

"Tom? Are you here?"

There was no answer. But the teenager vocalist felt like he should be following this trail anyways. He took one step and suddenly, the scenery changed to a forest, shocking Bill.

"W-what the hell?! What's going on?!"

"You couldn't just leave it alone, could you?"

After Kiro was brought out of the room to get ready for the surgery on his wound, the rest of them returned.

"Ara? Where's Kiro-san?! Did something happen while we were gone?!" Yomi said, worried instantly about the small bassist. Luminor smiled at his concern.

"No, they took him to get him ready for the surgery. He's gonna be alright."

"Oh, thank goodness." Yomi said, smiling back. He was relieved that Kiro would be finally alright. Then Romeo turned to them, curious.

"Did you get a lead on Tom or Shin?"

"Yeah, apparently, they took Shin-san to the next city's police station. But the bad news is..."

"What?! What is it?!"

"Shin-san might've reverted and hurt those cops badly." Hiroto said hesitantly.

"WHAT?!"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 8:18 pm

"I don't know, Romeo-san. They say there was a small explosion in that police station. But this is the only lead we've had of Shin-san yet. Ruka and Shou-san are looking into it." Sakito said hesitantly.

"If he really has reverted, how the hell are we going to get him to accept the cure when we make it!?" Yu whispered, shocked.

"I don't know but do you even have the ingredients for it?" Hiroto asked, curious. After all, it was his only reason to infiltrate Darkrai's castle alone.

"Yeah. We've even made a checklist so we'll know which items we're missing." Luminor said, bringing out a piece of paper and waving it slightly.

"That's a good thing then."

"What about Tom? Did you find any leads on him?" Asked Strify, concerned about the younger man.

"Yes. There was a ray of light in that small cavern in the mountains. It's not much of a lead but it's at least something. I think some of us should check it out."

~Meanwhile with Bill~

Bill turned around only to see Tom looking at him disapprovingly.

"Tom? What's going on?!"

"Do you really want to return to that painful world? While you can stay with me? With us?

Suddenly, Georg, Gustav and his Minun appeared beside Tom, startling Bill.

"Minun~??"

"I-I... I can't stay here! Y-you're not my Tom!! W-what is happening to me?!"

"What do you remember?"

Bill wracked his mind about what he had seen the last before he'd arrived in here. Then his eyes flew wide open, remembering the attack on Tom.

"Oh no... Darkrai!! I-I used the Sphere of Death! It's doing something to me! I-I need to get out!!"

"Bill, please. Stay with us. You're happy here, aren't you?" Gustav said quietly, saddened.

"No! Chances are, the Sphere of Death will eventually kill me!"

"But it will feel like a lifetime, Bill. Please. Don't go into the forest." Georg said, looking worried. Bill hesitated, he didn't know what to do anymore.

"Bill!! Come back! Come back!!" Came Tom's voice from deep inside the forest. It sounded almost pained, like Tom was injured. Just like the time Darkrai broke him that day.

~Flashback~

"No!! Tom, NO!!" Bill screamed as he was held back by two of Darkrai's minions. His twin was on his knees in front of the Pitch Black Pokémon, bloodied. He tried to get free to run to Tom's side but the minions wouldn't let him go.

"You should not have disobeyed me." Darkrai said before sending a Shadow Ball into one of his wounds, making the teen guitarist scream and fall onto his hands as well, panting from the pain. Seeing this, Bill struggled harder, sobbing.

"Bill... Don't cry... Not in front of him. He doesn't... Deserve to see your... Tears..." Tom said, weakly smiling through his pain just to reassure his sensitive brother.

Just as he said that, one of Darkrai's minions that didn't hold Bill came holding a syringe with a strange, red colored fluid inside.

"This will take care of your disobedience." Darkrai said, smiling at the beaten up Tom. Tom looked scared all of a sudden, not knowing what would happen to him. Then, the woman injected the fluid inside the guitarist, making him suddenly drop off.

"TOM!!!"

Tom woke up at that but his eyes had turned red for a moment and he smiled twistedly, making Bill understand that they had done something to his twin that made him switch sides.

~End of Flashback~

"I... I let you down once, Tom. I'm not repeating that mistake again." Bill said and turned his back to the four mirages and started running into the forest.

~Meanwhile with Tom~

"Tell me. What do I need to do to bring Bill back?" Tom asked Cresselia, making her surprised.

"You need to get back to Darkrai's castle, there is a Sphere of Life in there. But you should not defeat this giant."

"What?! Bill is inside that thing! And if I don't defeat it Bill might get..." He trailed off. Just as he said that, surprisingly, Georg and Gustav came running into the cave, making Tom look up.

"Would you look at that. Tom, you've gotten weak again, my friend." Said Georg, smirking.

"Shut the hell up! It is you who are weak, both of you!" Tom yelled, looking angry.

"Holy--!? What the hell is that thing?!" Gustav said, looking at the purple giant which didn't even answer him.

"That thing is killing Bill! I need to stop it!"

Both of the influenced men looked right into the transparent giant only to see Bill still sleeping on his side, a weak, white light coming out of his half open mouth.

"Is-is that Bill in there?! What the hell is he doing in there?!"

"I don't know! But there isn't much time, I can feel him fading away with each passing minute!" Tom said, trying hard not to cry. Bill needed him to be strong at the moment so he kept his tears to himself.

Just as he said that, someone else came into the cave. And that someone was Darkrai himself.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 5:25 pm

Everyone looked shockedly at the Pitch Black Pokémon who came closer to the giant.

"Don't even go closer to him, you monster!! You've hurt Bill enough already!" Tom said, still trying to get up. He didn't want to let Darkrai close to Bill again. It would be too much for his sanity.

"You do not have any choice if you want your beloved twin back." Darkrai said, chuckling at the horrified look on Tom's face.

"What?!"

Just as he said that, the purple giant started to flicker in and out, shocking Darkrai and Cresselia along with everyone else. And then, three more people came in.

"Tom-san! Are you alright?! W-what the hell is that?!" Ruki said, looking scaredly at the giant which had regained its strength after flickering in and out three more times.

"Bill is in there. I need to rescue him." Tom said, still trying to get up but he was simply too weak to do so.

~Meanwhile with Bill~

"Tom!! Where are you?! Tom, I'm lost, please, help me!" Bill screamed, still running through the forest. Now it was starting to rain and he couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong with Tom. He just hoped that Darkrai hadn't harmed his twin.

"Tom, please, say something! I can't come out by myself!!"

"So you want to get out?"

Bill startled, an unknown voice was speaking to him. But quickly, he calmed down and nodded.

"Yeah, I need to get out! Can you help me?" He asked nervously, he didn't know if he should trust this person but he didn't seem to have any choice in the matter.

"After I went to so much trouble creating the perfect world for you? This will not do, Bill. You are not getting out of here."

"W-what?! Are you-- Are you the Sphere of Death?!" Bill said, his eyes wide in a mixture of shock and fright.

"Yes. And I shall take you in little by little."

~Meanwhile with Shou and Ruka~

"Do you think it's Shin-san who's doing all this damage, Ruka-san?" Shou asked as they walked into the wrecked police station, looking at the bodies that were scattered on the floor in shock.

"I don't know. But we should be as careful as possible, Shou-san."

"Gengar, Gen, Gengar!" Gengar cried, slightly unnerved by the state of the station. She could feel something evil inside there and didn't want to go in but had no choice as her trainer was long gone deeper inside the building.

"This is bad, Shou-san. How do you think you're going to protect yourself as you have no Pokémon yet?!"

"Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself." Shou said, frowning as they heard voices yelling just one floor below them.

"This is it, I think we found Shin-san. Come on, Gengar, Shou-san." Ruka said and with that, they went down to the bottom floor.

~Meanwhile with Tom~

Tom was at the end of his rope, he was so tired from the bloodloss that he could barely even see straight. Thankfully, Ruki and Taizo came to his help, supporting him. And then, to Tom's amazement, Poochyena came to his side.

"Poochyena, Pooch!" The Bite Pokémon cried out worriedly, sniffing at his wound.

"Poochyena... You still care for me?.. After all I said and did to you?" Tom whispered weakly, shocked. Poochyena nodded and licked at him, making him crack a weak smile.

"Bill's in danger, Poochyena... And I don't know what to do anymore..."

Just as he said that, the giant cried out, shaking the cavern and suddenly disappearing, making the floating Bill fall down.

"BILL!!" Tom screamed but thankfully, Darkrai was not the one to catch the falling vocalist. It was Strify. The older vocalist took Bill's unmoving body and laid it down beside Tom who immediately looked at his twin with scared eyes.

"Bill?! Bill, wake up! Come on, little brother! Don't-- Don't leave me like this, please!" His voice broke in those last words, tears falling down again.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 8:47 pm

As Tom said this, sobbing, Bill's spirit stood right behind him, looking scared. He didn't know what to do as he could see his own, lifeless looking body near his twin.

"Tom? I'm here! Look behind you! Can't you hear me?! I'm right here, Tommy, please, say something!!" The vocalist said, trying to make himself be heard. But he didn't seem to be able to do so, unfortunately for the young vocalist.

"How did he get out?! The Sphere of Death is powerful, it can not be easy to get out of its possession." Cresselia said, frowning slightly. Then she looked straight to where Bill was, scared for Tom's safety as he could see how much blood his twin had already lost.

"C-can you see me?" Bill whispered, scared that he wasn't going to be able to return to his body ever again.

Shou, Ruka and Gengar came into the room that had noise coming out only to see Shin fall down from the blow that the older, unknown man's Gyarados sent into him. His Weavile laid next to him, completely unconscious as well.

"Oh no..." Was all Shou could say, shocked to see this.

"You bastard! Leave Shin-san alone!!" Ruka yelled, sending Gengar out immediately.

"Gengar, Gen!"

"Gyarados!!" The Atrocious Pokémon cried back at Gengar, looking annoyed that someone was brave enough to try to protect this criminal.

"Who are you?! What do you have to do with this filthy criminal!?" The man asked, looking angrily at Ruka as Shou checked Shin's pulse. Finding one, the vocalist took Shin onto his back as Ruka put Weavile into his Pokéball.

"Who we are is none of your business!! We're here because he's our friend, you bastard!! We won't let you hurt him anymore than you already have!" Shou yelled as Shin groaned slightly, making the man frown.

~Meanwhile inside the cavern~

"I think he destroyed the Sphere of Death from the inside but splitted his spirit and body in the process of it, young one. There are very few ways to restore your brother, I am sorry." Cresselia said, looking sad.

"I will restore him no matter what! You hear that, Bill? I'm-- I'm not giving up on you. I'll be with you this time around, I swear!"

Bill's eyes filled with tears at Tom's declaration. His twin was back to him and he couldn't even hug him right there and then. And what was even harder for him was that even though injured, Tom still looked out for him in any way he could.

"Thank you... Tom..." He whispered, trying hard not to cry.

"You will have to go to the Eon Island. There lives two Legendary Pokémon like us. You can get help from them if you are brave enough."

"I will. I would do anything for him." Tom said, very determined. But then, Taizo spoke up.

"Don't you think you should rest first? Because I don't think you're gonna make it too far even if you tried right now, Tom-san. You're injured pretty badly after all."

"No! I'll be fine!"

Strify sighed quietly. He knew how close the Kaulitz twins were and he had an inkling that it wouldn't be easy to get Tom to rest since his twin was in danger.

"Tom, seriously, Bill would, he has to, wait for you. But if you don't get that wound taken care of, you might die!"

Just as he said that, Darkrai chuckled slightly.

"He destroyed the Sphere of Death from the inside. There will not be a chance that even Arceus can use it now."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 6:43 pm

"We need help, Ruka-san, his pulse is so weak!" Shou said as he tried to keep his balance so he wouldn't fall over with Shin on his back.

"I'll call the others to get help then. Until then, just try to keep him alive!" Ruka replied as he glared at the elderly man who glared right back at the drummer.

"You will not be able to get him no matter how many people from your filthy little gang you bring in! He's a criminal and as such, he shall get his punishment!"

"Oh, really?! What makes you so sure of that?! Who are you anyways?" Shou said, glaring.

"I am Luke Malachi, the sergeant of this police station. As I said, that man you are defending is the one who forced me to sacrifice everyone except Gordon here."

~Meanwhile with Tom~

"No! I-I don't wanna rest! I can't! Not when Bill is depending on me!"

"Tom-san, trust me, we will save your twin. But think about how Bill-san would react if he saw you this hurt! He'd probably be scared for you!" Yuura said worriedly, he hoped that this would help them stop Tom's weak struggles.

Bill nodded concernedly even though he knew they couldn't see him at the moment. He was very scared that Tom wouldn't survive from his wounds. The injury his twin sported looked deep and Tom had already lost a lot of blood from what he could see.

"Oh, Tommy..." He whispered, touched and worried. He was happy that Tom had come back to his senses and still cared for him despite him having not been able to protect the guitarist from Darkrai. But at the same time, he was not very happy that he was trying to protect him when he needed protection himself.

That was then, Cresselia came to take the Sphere of Death which had reverted back to its original, spherical shape.

"Its essence is still in there somehow. Your brother managed quite a feat, Tom."

"What?! How did that lowly scum manage to do that?!" Darkrai asked, enraged.

"I do not know. But it seems Bill took only enough amount of the Sphere's darkness into his spirit to split himself and get out." Cresselia said, impressed.

"Y-you mean Bill can survive this?!" Tom asked hopefully. To the guitarist's immense relief, the Lunar Pokémon nodded at the teenager.

~Meanwhile with the rest~

"So, how many things do you guys have to collect once Shin-san arrives?" Asked Keiyuu, curious.

"We need to collect something named Sacred Ash, some Shoal Salts, and unfortunately, we need to take some blood from Shin and all the other infected ones and their Pokémon and purify it somewhere under the full moon with Soul Dew from what we discovered." Replied Luminor, frowning lightly.

"This is really complicated, I think we can help you though. More hands you get on this, is better."

"Thank you so much for helping us. I'm sure Shin will appreciate that." Said Yu, gently smiling at them. Just as he finished his words, Sakito's phone rang.

"What is it, Ruka? Did you find him? ... That's good. ... What?! What the hell do you mean there's serious trouble there?!"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 3:06 pm

~Meanwhile in the cavern~

"We're gonna save your brother, Tom-san. But you seriously need to get that wound checked out." Ruki said calmly. He didn't like the amount of pressure Tom was taking on himself.

"Thank you so much... All of you..." Tom whispered, his eyes full of tears. He truly was grateful to these people who were trying to help his twin. But right as they were about to leave, Gustav came forward, frowning.

"Who said you can get away so easily?! Go, Graveler!"

"Not you, Gustav!!" Bill said, distressed that one of his best friends was trying to stop Tom from leaving so he'd bleed to death.

"Poochyena, Pooch!!" Poochyena cried, getting in front of Tom protectively, making Bill let out a sigh of relief. He knew Poochyena was very loyal to Tom, she wouldn't let Gustav to hurt Tom in any way.

"Yeah, there's a madman here who apparently killed everyone except Gordon-teme just to harm Shin-san! ... I don't know!! Get someone with Pokémon here, Shin-san is bleeding here and he's not awake at all! ... Yeah, that would be great."

Luke smirked as he watched Ruka yell into his phone for help. It would be too late once those people came there anyways.

"Go, Regirock, let's take care of them!"

"Oh crap! Ruka-san, give the phone to me! You need to take care of this Pokémon!"

"Okay! Saki, I'm giving the phone to Shou-san, that mad guy is right here! ... No, I'll be fine!" Ruka said before giving the phone to Shou and getting ready to fight.

"You won't be able to get to me! Regirock, use Ancient Power!"

"Gengar, dodge it and use Dark Pulse! We won't let him go like that, teme!!" Ruka said, actually protective.

"Then you will die as well!!" Luke replied, glaring at the drummer. Soon after, two people burst into the room.

"Ruka-san, Shou-kun, are you two alright?!" Asked Hiroto frantically while Romeo checked on Shin, finding his wrists and chest bloodied. Ruka and Shou both nodded making Hiroto smile slightly.

"Shin! Shin, wake up!" Romeo cried, scared that Shin might've been killed. Shin groaned weakly but didn't open his eyes, making Romeo feel relieved that his friend was still alive although weak.

"Go, Luxray, let's save Shin-san!"

"So you really want to die with your worthless trainer, Poochyena? Then die!!" Gustav said, his eyes a dark red. Graveler immediately approached the Bite Pokémon, ready to take the loyal Pokémon out but then, Strify came forward, glaring at Gustav.

"Go, Zangoose!! You're not alone, Poochyena!"

"Poochyena, Pooch, Poochyena!!"

"Zangoose!"

"Please don't harm him! He doesn't know what he's doing!" Bill said, worried about the drummer. But he had forgotten that they could not hear him as he was only a spirit at the moment.

But his twin seemed to know what he was thinking because the next moment, Tom said the same thing, looking slightly scared for Gustav's safety.

"Of course not, Tom-san. But we need to get away now if we want to find a way to get Bill-san's spirit back into his body and to get help for your wound." Ruki said not unkindly.

"You're not gonna be able to do so! I won't let you! Graveler, use Earthquake!!" Gustav yelled while Georg stood alert in front of the entrance of the cavern.

"P-Poochyena... Use Sucker Punch!!"

"Zangoose, use X-scissor!"

The Bite Pokémon jumped high into the air and managed to kick Graveler before he could use Earthquake and spell pain for them all. Then came the X-scissor from Zangoose which was even though not very effective, a critical hit which made Graveler stumble away from Poochyena, making her safe from the Rock-type Pokémon. Just as they thought it was going to be easy though, Tom fainted, having bled too much already.

"Tom! NO!!" Bill yelled, wanting to touch his beloved twin but unable to do so due to being a mere spirit.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:39 pm

Bill tried to touch Tom, to shake him awake, but nothing he did was effective as his hand went right through the unconscious guitarist.

"Tom! Tom, wake up!" He cried out, starting to cry.

"Graveler, use Rock Blast!"

"Oh no... Gustav, stop!!" Bill yelled to no avail. But just as Graveler was about to attack, Strify commanded his Zangoose, stopping the Rock Pokémon.

"Zangoose, use Slash! We need to get out of here and fast!" The older vocalist said urgently. Tom was unconscious and Poochyena was attacking Graveler on her own which worried all of them as Poochyena wasn't very effective at fighting a Rock-type Pokémon.

"Like hell you will be able to! Come on, Gustav, finish them and we'll get out of here for good." Georg said from his place at the entrance of the small cavern.

~Meanwhile with Shin~

Shin groaned as he opened his red eyes, everywhere in his body aching. He tried to remember what had happened to him and then, his eyes widened, remembering the attack of that Sergeant on him. He knew that Darkrai wouldn't be happy if he knew that he went down so easily.

"Marcel! Are you alright?!" Came Romeo's voice to the right of him. Shin turned his head tiredly, seeing the other man looking at him worriedly.

"Romeo... I... I think I'm fine... Just... Really tired..."

"God damn it!! You're still alive!?" Luke yelled as he angrily looked at Shin. Shin didn't even grace the fuming sergeant with an answer. And then, Luke growled.

"Then your friends shall die with you! Regirock, bring this place down with them!! Use Hammer Arm on the walls so they get buried alive!"

The Legendary Pokémon immediately used the attack on one of the pillars, making the whole building tilt to one side. And then, after hitting another pillar and successfully breaking it, Luke called the Rock Peak Pokémon back and ran away from the starting to collapse building, laughing evilly.

"Luxray, Lux!!"

"Crap, what do we do?!" Hiroto said, alarmed at the turn of events. Meanwhile, Shin had drifted off to sleep again which worried Romeo badly. He shook the fainted drummer to no avail, starting to panic.

"Marcel!! Shin, wake up!!"

"We're gonna get out of here, that's what! Gengar, use Shadow Punch on the rocks! We need to get out of here and now!!" Ruka said. As the drummer and Hiroto tried to get out of the building, a small cry got Shou's attention. He immediately went to the source of the voice, thinking that someone was alive and could get help from them.

"Shou-kun?! Where are you going?!" Hiroto asked, alarmed.

"There's a voice over there! I'll check it out, you go on ahead!"

"Are you insane?! Hell NO!! I'm coming with you!" Ruka said, frowning at the vocalist. Together, they went and followed the small cry and found a Mightyena which was trying to awaken his dead trainer.

"Oh my God. You poor thing..." Shou said gently, knowing the woman the Bite Pokémon was trying to wake up wasn't going to be awakened anymore.

"Mightyena~!! Mightyena, Might!!"

"Come on, you poor thing, there's nothing you can do for her anymore. Come with us, this place is falling apart!" Shou said, gently trying to tear the anguished Pokémon away from his trainer.

"Mightyena~!" The Bite Pokémon didn't want to go away but then, Luxray came beside him, chattering at the sad Pokémon to leave his dead trainer and come with them. Only then, Mightyena let himself be taken away by Shou and Ruka.

"I'll take care of you, okay, you poor Mightyena. I promise nothing bad will happen again to you."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:21 pm

"Guys we need to get out now!!" Hiroto yelled urgently. He was trying to dodge the debris that was falling close to him while trying to protect his partner Luxray.

"We're coming!!" Ruka said while Romeo fastly took Shin onto his back as Shou and Ruka ran.

"Hiroto!!!" Shou yelled as he saw that a rock was about to trap the short guitarist but Hiroto was faster and managed to barely get through as the rock closed the path entirely just a second after the short man had gotten away, making Shou breathe a sigh of relief.

"I'm okay! Let's get out of here!!"

They managed to get out just as the police station got completely destroyed all of them panting with the exertion.

"Phew, that was a close one, ne?" Hiroto said, panting.

"Yeah. Good thing we managed to get away."

Meanwhile, Romeo laid Shin down onto the ground, trying not to cry as he checked his wounds.

"Come on Shin! You can't die like this! Not when I finally found you, please don't be dead!!"

Thankfully, Shin groaned weakly and managed to open his still red eyes making Romeo grateful.

"Romeo... Why... Are you still... Here?.." The younger man asked weakly.

"I'm here because I'm your friend! Come on, Marcel, you need to hang on while we bring you to the hospital, alright?!" Romeo said but Shin had already drifted back to unconsciousness, making him fear the worst.

"You won't be able to! Zangoose, use Slash!!" Strify yelled, determined to win the fight so Tom would be in safe hands. Too bad though, the attack missed, making the Cat Ferret Pokémon stumble a little, trying to find his balance.

"Graveler, use Rock Blast on that Zangoose!"

"Graveler~!" The Rock Pokémon immediately sent three glowing white rocks into Zangoose, making him fly into the wall behind Strify.

"Zangoose, NO!!" Strify yelled, running beside his fallen partner. Meanwhile Poochyena had gotten mad about the dangerous Rock Pokémon and used Toxic on him, making him keen away from her thanks to the bad poison. And then, she used Crunch on Gustav's leg, making him give a pained yell.

"Why you--!! I'll teach you a little lesson, you pest!" The influenced drummer yelled and kicked the Bite Pokémon, making her cry out as well. But it wasn't like she would give up. She just went to the already-weakened Graveler and used Crunch again, finishing Graveler.

"Good job, Poochyena. Now let's get out of here before Tom-san is worse than just hurt." Ruki said, smiling at the Bite Pokémon.

"Poochyena, Pooch~!"

With that, Taizo took the unmoving Tom onto his back while Yuura took Bill's body and they left, making Georg and Gustav both fume at the cave. Bill's spirit took one last, sad look at his best friends and he left as well.

~Meanwhile in the hospital~

"I really hope they're alright..." Luminor said, worried about Romeo and the others. He just hoped they would get to Shin before it was too late.

"I'm hoping so too." Replied Keiyuu, concerned.

Just as Keiyuu finished his words, Romeo came through fastly while carrying a bloodied Shin into the hospital. Sakito immediately ran to them, trying to help.

"What happened?! Is he alright?!"

"No, his breathing is too shallow!" Romeo said, scared that Shin would die before the doctors came to take care of him. His fears were realized when suddenly, Shin's breathing stopped. And then, Bela came running as well, trying to hold her tears in.

"It's Kiro... His heart stopped!"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:52 pm

"What?!" They all yelled, shocked and distressed. Kiro was too resilient to just die like that. But thankfully, Bela cleared the misconception that the bassist was actually dead.

"He's just hanging on but somehow, his heart stopped, the other doctors are trying to bring him back!"

Just as the young nurse said that, she saw the unbreathing Shin and used CPR on him, but it hardly worked as he was wounded on his chest and wrists and it would be nigh on impossible to get a good reading out of his vitals since Shin still was bleeding slightly.

"We need to stop his bleeding before we can do anything about his breathing!" Bela said, alarmed at the wounds that the young man had.

"How can we help?!" Yomi asked, alert and worried as well. Bela shook her head at the vocalist though.

"There's nothing you can do except for waiting. I'm sorry, but it has to be this way for his safety."

Romeo shook in tears, after bringing Shin out of the danger, he'd thought things would be easier now but as things looked, fate had another thing coming for them.

"It'll be okay, Romeo-san. Your friends are strong. I believe they both can get through this." Said Sakito gently. He was sad for these men who were caught up in Darkrai's evil ways.

~Meanwhile with Bill~

Bill stood in shock as he watched the champions of Cresselia and learned what kind of trouble Kiro was in just for his friends. Just as he turned his back to see how his twin was holding on, he saw Kiro's spirit looking slightly scared. And then, came Shin's spirit as well, heading towards Kiro's spirit. Bill just stood and watched as they stood face to face.

"K-Kiro? What's going on?!"

"I really have no idea, Marcel. But we've got to get ourselves together or this is not gonna end well!"

"I agree. But how will we manage to get back to our bodies?! I-I'm scared that if we don't..." Shin said, not wanting to say something so morbid.

"It's gonna be alright, Shin. No matter what, I'm never going to leave you nor will the others." Kiro said, giving the younger a nervous smile. That made Bill smile. And then, he went near them.

"Hey. Are you two alright?" The teenager vocalist asked them, making them look up with surprise.

"Bill?! What happened to you?!"

"It's kinda a long story. But it's got to do with Tom and Darkrai and... The Sphere of Death..." Bill said, looking down slightly sadly.

"Anyway, do you know how we can get back into our bodies?" Kiro asked, looking curiously at the younger vocalist.

"No, I'm in the same boat as you right now. Only difference is that I have two friends that are in the hands of Darkrai and I have absolutely no idea how to get them back." Bill answered.

~Meanwhile with Plusle~

"Please, Kiro! Hang on, please!!" Plusle murmured beside Kiro's body as she charged her small hands. They had let the Cheering Pokémon in so she could be helpful to her trainer. But so far, nothing she or the doctors did had any effect on the bassist.

"Y-you can't do this to me, Kiro! Not after all this! You need to help Shin, remember?! Come back for him if not me!!" Plusle said, teary eyed as she pressed her small palms onto Kiro's chest and let the electricity go into her sweet trainer's body.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:52 pm

~Meanwhile with Kiro~

"That's horrible! How do you expect to do anything while like this, though?" Asked Shin, curious. Bill just shook his head.

"If only I knew, Shin. But I've absolutely no idea how to even get back into my own body let alone how to help them."

Just as he said that, Kiro suddenly gasped, becoming transparent much to Shin's fright.

"W-what's happening?!"

"I think he's getting back to his body. At least I hope so!" Bill said uncertainly as Kiro vanished entirely.

"I-I have to check!" Shin said, fastly going through the metal doors only to see Kiro's Plusle press her electrified palms into Kiro which made him gasp, his heart starting back up, making the drummer very relieved.

~Meanwhile in the operation room~

Thankfully, after two more tries, Kiro was saved. Plusle took a deep breathe, willing herself to calm down since she now knew that Kiro was safe. Then one of the doctors turned to her, looking at the still slightly shaken Cheering Pokémon with gentle worry in his eyes.

"If you want, little Plusle, you can stay here. But it would be better if you got out now since this could hurt you too."

"Plusle, Plus, Plus!!" Plusle shook her head vigorously, not wanting to leave Kiro when he needed her.

"Okay. But don't get in our way, alright?"

"Plus!" She nodded, looking worriedly at Kiro's unresposive body. Then one of the nurses injected something into Kiro and the bassist groaned slightly, turning his head lightly towards Plusle, like he'd felt his beloved Pokémon beside him.

"Plusle, Plus..." The Cheering Pokémon whispered, still very worried even though Kiro did show some sign of life now.

"It'll be okay, Plusle. Your trainer is strong, I believe he'll get through this and back to you." Bela said since she'd come back into the room after getting some doctors for Shin. But in truth, she was worried as well. Kiro looked like he was barely hanging on to life.

"Hiroto, what happened?! What's that Pokémon doing with Shou?!" Saga asked, worried about the vocalist. Shou was keeping his attention on the Mightyena he'd gotten from the station, concerned about the Bite Pokémon.

"I don't know. From what Shou-kun told me, he found him in that police station, trying to wake his dead trainer."

"Oh God, that poor thing! I'm guessing Shou took him under his wing to keep him safe, am I right?" Asked Luminor. Hiroto nodded at that.

"Shou's never been good when it comes to tragedies like this. He's too soft to not take care of that poor Pokémon as his own." Ruki said, knowing Shou well. Hiroto nodded again, agreeing with the short vocalist.

"At least he'd take good care of him. Shou's a good guy when it comes to pets and things like that."

Shinya whimpered in fear as Darkrai's Nightmare attack took its toll on the drummer, making Die fear that he would lose his sanity if they didn't act soon enough. Just then, in came Toshiya and Kaoru came into the room, looking scared.

"Oh Kami-sama... Shinya!" Cried Toshiya, seeing the youngest thrash due to whatever he was seeing in his nightmare.

"That stupid Kyo! How could he do this to Shinya of all people?!"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 9:54 pm

"I don't know. But if we don't find a way to wake him up, I think Shinya will lose his mind, guys." Die said, frowning. The other two nodded, agreeing with the worried guitarist.

"I can't believe Kyo of all people did this to us..." Toshiya said, looking sad. Just as he said that, Kyo came into the room, looking pained.

"You do not deserve to be here, Tooru!" Kaoru yelled angrily. Kyo flinched, knowing the older guitarist was saying the truth. But it didn't hurt any less even then.

~Meanwhile in the hospital - Pokémon side~

"Hello, there. Who are you?" Asked Loudred to Mightyena, curious about the newcomer.

"I'm Mightyena. My... My trainer died and that kind young man took me in..." The Bite Pokémon said, looking haunted. That made the other Pokémon besides Gengar and Luxray gasp.

"My Gosh, that is horrible!!" Poochyena said, understanding the other Bite Pokémon's pain. The others nodded as well.

"Three of our trainers are in trouble as well so we can understand. It's hard to let go, but you need to. I'm sure your trainer would've wanted that of you." Said Minun, looking sadly at the bigger Bite Pokémon.

"I just hope that Plusle manages to save Kiro, if not, it would devastate her." Floette said softly, looking worriedly at the door of the operation room.

Just as he said that, Bela came out of the room with the exhausted Plusle, smiling.

"Is Kiro alright?! Did you manage to save him?!" Asked Strify with worry. The Pokémon immediately turned to listen to the conversation.

"Yes. He should be alright. That is, if he rests properly. This little Plusle sure saved his life with her shocking hands."

All of the Pokémon who knew who Kiro was were very relieved. Meanwhile, Mightyena was very confused as to who this Kiro was.

"Who's this Kiro you keep speaking of?" The Bite Pokémon asked curiously.

"He's that Plusle's trainer. He had a serious chest wound and he managed to get it badly infected so they decided to get him into an operation so that he could get better. The thing you should know about the two of them though; they both are insufferably loyal and stubborn as hell." Said Minun as his counterpart made her way over to them, looking tired.

~Meanwhile with Bill and Shin~

"So, how'd you manage to get into this state, Shin?" Bill asked curiously.

"I don't really know. I think my breathing or heart stopped or something like that. How about you? You mentioned the Sphere of Death having some part of your situation and how the hell does it??"

Bill looked down at that. He just hoped that Tom was going to be alright after receiving a serious wound to his stomach and having bled a lot.

"I... I used the Sphere of Death against Darkrai, trying to protect my twin brother but it kinda backfired on me since it almost drained me of my life force. I had to split myself from my body apparently from what Cresselia said and managed it so..." The teenager vocalist trailed off, looking at Shin's shocked face.

"I know, it does sound kind of scary. But I'll be fine once someone finds a way to restore my body and spirit together."

Just as he said that, Shin gasped, going transparent like Kiro had done. Bill was kind of grateful that the drummer had managed to get back to life. But he was sad that no one could talk to him now, meaning that he would be alone for who knew how long.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:34 pm

~Meanwhile in the hospital~

"Thank goodness Kiro is going to be alright. Shin would never have forgiven himself if he was dead." Said Luminor, shaking his head.

"Yeah. And his Plusle is quite strong, I believe. Because no Pokémon that's not strong enough would be able to bring its trainer back like that." Said Ruki, looking at the nearly unconscious Cheering Pokémon with respect in his eyes.

"Yes, and they both are incredibly stubborn and loyal as hell." Replied Yu, smiling at the shorter man.

"That much is kinda obvious, Yu-san."

Just as he said that, doctors brought the unconscious Kiro out of the operation room. Strify, Luminor and Romeo all crowded the doctors, wanting to learn how much longer Kiro would be out cold.

"He's gonna be alright, right?!" Strify asked while looking at his best friend's pale face. The main doctor nodded.

"He needs to rest but he will be alright. But if he does not do so, the infection will probably start back up so make sure he gets enough rest."

That was then, the other doctors brought Shin to the main doctor. The man gasped at the wounds the young drummer had, quickly asking whose patient he was.

"He's ours as well. We saw a Gyarados attacking him so we brought him here. Can he survive?!" Shou asked, worried about the younger man.

"We'll see. We should bring him to the operation room right away."

~Meanwhile with Bill~

Bill wandered off to find where Tom was staying in the hospital, hoping against hope that his twin hadn't died from the bloodloss. Thankfully, he found Tom in the third room he went into, seeing him unconsciously laying on the bed with various needles sticking out of him. He winced at the state of the guitarist, wanting more than anything to be able to touch him.

"Tom... I'm so sorry, my brother..." The vocalist whispered, tears welling up in his eyes. His whisper made Tom groan as if he could hear him.

"Bill..." The barely audible sigh didn't escape Bill, making his eyes widen with surprise.

"C-can you hear me, Tommy??"

"Bill... Please... Don't go..."

"I'm never going to leave you again, Tom. I'll be right by your side whenever you need me, I promise." Bill said, trying not to cry at the state of his twin brother.

"I know, Kaoru... But if Shinya didn't make us run away like little cowards, none of us would be in this situation..." Kyo said, looking down.

"What exactly happened anyways?" Die asked neutrally, he didn't want to burden Kyo even more than he already was.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:10 pm

"Everything was going just fine when that Bill guy used the Sphere of Death against us!" Kyo said, still shuddering as he remembered the terror of not being able to move as he was strangled.

"Seriously?! And what did Shinya do so you could just dump the entire blame on him?!" Kaoru asked harshly, his eyes narrowed with anger. Seeing that, Kyo hesitated, knowing the guitarist could be very dangerous when he wanted to.

When the doctors took Shin into the operation room, Strify collapsed into a chair, looking so worn out that his eyes seemed to be glazed with fatigue.

"Andreas? Are you alright?" Romeo asked, really concerned about the younger man.

"I'm... I'm fine... Just a little tired." The vocalist said, trying hard to keep himself from falling asleep.

"Nonsense! You should rest a bit, it's obvious that you're not fine, Strify." Luminor said, frowning at the exhausted singer. He looked like he could fall unconscious at any moment.

"But if Kiro wakes up or you get any kinda news about Shin, wake me up, alright?" Strify said, yawning. That made both Yu and Romeo facepalm while Luminor shook his head, knowing the younger man was dead stubborn and worried about his friends.

"Okay. But you seriously need to rest, alright?"

Strify just nodded and let sleep finally take him.

Meanwhile, Bill still stood near his twin, holding his hand even though his hand went right through the guitarist, looking like he was about to cry.

"Oh, Tom... How I wish I could touch you right now..." The teenager whispered, so sad. That was then, two Pokémon came into the room, making him look up with surprise. It was Minun and Poochyena with the latter looking worried.

"Oh Gott! Minun! You're okay!!" Bill exclaimed, looking slightly happier at the sight of his partner. But the Cheering Pokémon didn't hear him and went straight to his body, trying to wake him up.

"How I wish it was that easy, Minun..." The vocalist whispered, smiling sadly at his Pokémon.

"Poochyena, Pooch!" The Bite Pokémon who was near Tom's unresponsive body cried out to Minun as if she was trying to tell the other Pokémon that he couldn't wake him up like that. Only then, Minun turned around and looked at the other Pokémon with tears in his eyes, saddening Bill even more.

~Meanwhile with Kiro~

Kiro came to with a weak groan, his chest burning. Remembering Shin, he tried to get up only to be restrained. And when he looked up, he saw Hiroto and Romeo, the latter looking slightly more hesitant.

"Kiro-san, you need to give yourself a rest. Doctor told us if you don't rest, your wound will get infected yet again!" The short guitarist exclaimed, looking worriedly at the bassist.

"But-But what about Shin?!"

"We already found him, Kiro, he's injured but he will be alright once the doctors are finished with him. Stop worrying and stay still, will you?!" Romeo said, more than slightly annoyed at the older man's obstinance.

Just then, Bela came into the room, smiling when she saw Kiro awake. Kiro sheepishly smiled back, knowing he'd worried the nurse as well as his own friends.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:09 pm

Just as Bela was about to say something, one of the doctors came running into the room, looking slightly panicked. Bela got instantly alert.

"What's wrong?!"

"Tom Kaulitz. His heart stopped!"

"What?!"

~Meanwhile with Bill~

Bill was freaking out as the doctors tended to his brother. He didn't know what to do as they did CPR on the guitarist. But right then, Tom's spirit got out of his body, making Bill even more scared. The teenager's spirit looked around, as if he was looking for something.

"Tom? What are you doing here?!"

Hearing that, Tom immediately turned around, his features brightening at the sound of his concerned twin brother.

"Bill! Bill, I'm so sorry for everything I said and did!" Tom said, running to his brother's side, tears in his eyes. Bill smiled at the distressed teenager.

"I've never blamed you anyways, Tom. I just... I missed you so much!" Bill said, actually managing to hug his twin. He buried his head on Tom's neck, almost crying with joy that his twin would be okay once he got back to his body.

"I missed you too, Bill. I really did."

"But please go back into your body. You could die and I don't think I could bear something like that after getting through hell for you..." Bill said, begging with his eyes to the guitarist. Tom sighed at that.

"Okay... I'll try at least just for you, alright?"

Bill nodded nervously, hoping that his twin would manage to get back into his own body even though that meant he'd be alone yet again. And thankfully, Tom managed to get into his body, gasping and groaning in pain but staying unconscious due to the excessive amount of bloodloss.

"Thank goodness..." Bill whispered once he saw the doctors sigh in relief and connect Tom to an oxygen tank. He was glad that his beloved twin would be okay. And then, the vocalist went to stay close to his Minun who was really looking distressed as his trainer laid in bed, completely devoid of action.

~Meanwhile with Kiro~

Kiro looked around with concerned eyes, missing Strify amongst his friends.

"Where's Strify? Is he alright?!"

"Yeah, we just managed to send him off to sleep so don't worry about him, okay?" Said Yu, shaking his head at just how stubborn and worried about his friends Kiro was., Those words though, made Kiro relax in his bed, relieved that Strify finally had gotten some rest after what had happened.

"And what about Shin? Is he alright as well??"

That, made the room tense up as Shin wasn't even conscious yet and he'd lost a serious amount of blood, making his situation quite critical.

"What's wrong, guys?! He's-he's not dead, right?!"

"He's... Shin is very close to dying, Kiro, I'm not gonna lie. His state is critical but we're doing everything we can to keep your friend alive, okay?" Bela said hesitantly. She knew very well at what lengths Kiro would go to protect his friends.

"Please don't let him die, Bela, he's... He's really important to me. To all of us." Kiro said, looking down sadly. He really didn't want to know how bad Shin's condition was or he would burst into tears for not being able to protect the drummer.

Last edited by Sakito_fan on Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:13 pm

"It will be okay, Karsten. Shin's too strong to die like that. But are you alright??" Said Luminor, looking worried about the older man.

"I... I think I'm fine, Lars. Thanks for asking." Kiro said, smiling slightly. He was touched at how much the other men were thinking of his health. And then, his Plusle came into the room, still looking very tired. As soon as Kiro saw the state of his little Cheering Pokémon, he got worried.

"Plusle, what's wrong?! Are you alright?!"

Plusle smiled at the worried bassist tiredly, happy that her trainer was finally awake with no real threat on him.

"Plusle, Plus!" The Cheering Pokémon cried slightly and nodded, coming beside his bed.

"This little one pretty much saved your life there, Kiro. She was able to start your heart back practically by herself." Bela said, smiling at the tired Pokémon. Kiro's eyes widened with surprise.

"Really? You did, Plusle?? Thank you..." He said to his beloved partner.

"Please... No..." Shinya was still whimpering and thrashing with no end in sight.

"He... He dragged me back after we managed to get away from the danger and aborted the mission... If he hadn't, Master wouldn't have any reason to p-punish us--" Kyo's sentence was cut off by Kaoru who backhanded him with a murderous look on his face.

"So let me get this straight... Shinya saved your worthless life and you rewarded him by this?! You're a lowlife, Kyo, you really are as bad as they always say about you." Toshiya said, shaking his head at the shocked vocalist.

At that, Kyo didn't respond, he just got out of the room, shaking with tears on the way to the room he shared with Die. A few minutes after he reached the room, sobbing quietly, Die came into the room silently.

"Oh, Kyo..." He whispered at the sight of the normally stoic vocalist crumbling. Kyo didn't, couldn't answer from the sobs that ransacked his body.

"I'm sorry it had to come to this. I'm still your friend, Tooru, nothing can change that, I promise, alright?" The redhead said before hugging the pained man close.

"B-but Shin-Shinya?"

"Shinya would forgive you too, you know he's the last person to be able to stay angry at any of us, Kyo."

Plusle nodded, gently pressing herself into her trainer's side and falling asleep like that. Kiro and the others smiled at the asleep Cheering Pokémon. And then, Kiro turned back to the others.

"Did you guys find Tom and Bill, by the way?"

"Yes, but Tom's lost a lot of blood and Bill... Well, he managed to apparently split his spirit from his body while trying to escape the Sphere of Death's possession." Said Luminor, frowning lightly.

"That's horrible!! How will he be able to get out of that situation?!"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 8:29 pm

~Meanwhile with Shin~

Shin weakly groaned as he felt one of his wounded wrists taken. He managed to open his red eyes and weakly look around as the nurses gently wrapped a bandage around his slit wrists. He tried to move and that was when the nurse on his right side looked up and saw the drummer was awake.

"Please don't try to move, mister. You've lost a lot of blood." She said, looking concernedly at him.

Shin only nodded, feeling drained. Then one of the nurses finished up and went to get some more bandage, Shin thought. But in reality, she was going to tell the drummer's friends that he was awake now.

Not too long after that, Romeo and Luminor hurriedly came into the room only to get wary as soon as they saw his red eyes.

"Shin, are you feeling better?" Asked Romeo tentatively, trying not to break eye contact with the younger one.

"What are you doing here?! I thought Master had saved me..." Shin whispered weakly, glaring at the two men that stood in front of the still influenced drummer.

"No. Thank God no." Luminor said, shuddering at the thought of Shin being back in the hands of the cruel Pitch Black Pokémon.

"It was actually me, don't you remember??" Romeo added, looking very hurt. He hadn't thought that Shin would forget how he had carried him to the hospital while he was bleeding his guts out and the fact that he did, disappointed him.

~Meanwhile with Kiro~

"Why can't I get up?! It's not really that serious anymore!" The bassist exclaimed as Yu facepalmed and shook his head.

"Karsten, the doctor said you will get that damn wound infected again if you don't rest properly!" The guitarist said, looking very exasperated with his older friend.

"But Shin--"

"Shin can and will wait for you. You wouldn't be any help to him with a wound like this, Kiro. You need to calm down and give yourself a rest!"

Just as then, Plusle turned in her sleep, crying out slightly as if she was seeing a bad dream. Kiro immediately turned to the sleeping Cheering Pokémon and shook her lightly, calling out to her softly. Plusle was quick to wake up. She looked around blurrily only to see her trainer giving her a concerned look.

"Plusle?? Plus, Plusle??"

"Are you alright, Plusle? You seemed to be having a nightmare, you okay?" Kiro asked. Plusle immediately nodded, smiling to reassure her over-concerned trainer. Kiro smiled back at her, keeping her closer to him and resignedly wriggling deeper into the covers.

"You're going to let yourself recuperate, right, Karsten?"

"Okay... But if anything bad happens to Shin, I'm going to be right by his side, wounded or not, understood?!"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 7:03 pm

Yu sighed and nodded, knowing that Kiro wouldn't listen to him when it was their youngest. Especially the reason of them both being hurt being Darkrai's evil serum.

"Good. Will you please go over to Shin and see if he's okay, Hannes, since you won't let me get up to check on him?" The bassist asked, pleading with his eyes. Yu suspiciously looked at the shorter man.

"Luminor and Romeo both are there right now. I don't think they'll need another hand on that. But you need someone to keep you in line."

"Oh, come on!! I told you, I'm not gonna go anywhere!!"

~Meanwhile with Shin~

Shin frowned at the look of sad disappointment on Romeo's face, trying to remember. That was when it hit him that Romeo must have had carried him to where he currently was on his back as he blurrily remembered Romeo telling him to hold on frantically.

"You... You really saved me, didn't you?.." Shin said, unsure of the reason since he was one of Darkrai's minions after all.

"Of course I did. You're my friend, Marcel, no matter what you're under, you will always be my friend, okay?" Romeo said, looking at the confused drummer with a soft look on his face.

Just as then, four of the doctors including Bela were seen running to Tom's room. Luminor frowned and went towards them only to see Tom's state which was even more critical due to all the lost blood. Unseen to him or the doctors, Bill stood still in fear that if he moved, it would somehow affect his twin brother.

"Gott, Tom, please, please don't do this to me!! Not now when I finally have you back!" Bill whispered, white tears running down his face. But right then, his image flickered in and out for a split second, scaring him even further.

"Minun~, Mi, Minun!" His Cheering Pokémon cried out as he was only able to watch his trainer fade away slowly. He could feel that Bill was somewhere inside the room only to feel for a split second that he was fading away to nothing despite managing to get out of the Sphere of Death.

"I'm... I'm here, Minun... Don't you worry, okay? Oh, how I'm glad that you're okay..." The vocalist whispered, looking softly at the scared Minun that was his partner.

Kyo finally managed to recollect himself after hearing Die's soothing words and being reassured that Shinya would forgive him. But he had decided something and he wasn't going to let Die stop him from this since he had not let Die know.

He would close himself to Toshiya and Kaoru from then on to never get hurt again. He didn't care if it would split up the band, this was too much for the short vocalist to go under again.

"Kyo? Are you better now?" Die asked worriedly, trying to look under the shorter man's hair. Kyo just nodded, not trusting his voice to not crack again.

"Oh, yokatta..." Die's whisper hadn't escaped from him and the thoughtfulness of the guitarist made him crack a small smile for the older man. He was glad that he hadn't lost everyone as a friend.

"So, let's go and meet up with the others, we should find out how to wake Shinya up, right?"

Kyo paled at that, he really didn't know what to do anymore. He tried to put himself in Shinya's place but failed as he didn't even want to think about the horrors Shinya might be facing at that moment.

"But what if M-Master hurts us for trying that?!" He whispered, shuddering at the thought.

"Kyo, you really should stop thinking like that. We have to bring Shinya back, seriously. And he is no master to any of us, including you, Tooru so stop calling him that." Die said, gentle, knowing that Kyo was under a lot of pressure at the moment.

But just as they got up to the door and were going to get out, they saw a horrible vision in front of them. It was that one broken minion that called himself Georg and he had been listening to their whole conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:28 pm

~Meanwhile with Kiro~

"You're not going to fool me, Karsten. I know you too well to fall for that." Yu said, looking dryly at the sulking bassist. Kiro pouted as he looked up at him.

"But Hannes, I really won't go anywhere! I swear!! Just check on Shin, please! I... I need to know if he's alright..." Kiro trailed off, looking sad as he remembered what Shin had been through.

"It's okay, Kiro, Shin's gonna be just fine, you'll see." Yu said softly. That was then, Kiro's Plusle woke up.

"Plusle? Plus??"

"It's alright, Plusle, everything is fine, you can go back to sleep, you went through a lot after all." Said Kiro, smiling at the small Pokémon. Plusle shook her small head, having regained her strength back after her little nap.

~Meanwhile with Shin~

"Aren't you going to help your friends, Romeo? I suppose Luminor might need your help since he hasn't returned not to mention your little friend Kiro." Shin asked, leering at Romeo who shook his head quickly.

"No. Luminor has it under control, I know it. And Yu is with Kiro anyways, he doesn't need a hand with that. So you have me all to yourself, Marcel."

"Oh joy..." Shin muttered sarcastically, looking none too pleased by the turn of the events. Romeo looked so sad at those words that Shin was taken aback. The other man even had saved his life despite him not being a friend to him anymore. But he didn't let that faze him, instead, he put on a very uninterested look on his face, trying not to think too hard on why Romeo was acting like that.

"So you think Master is no boss to you, is that so?" Georg asked, face holding a very sinister look. Kyo gulped, thinking that this might be the end of them. But Die was not like that. Instead, the guitarist glared bravely in the face of the danger.

"Of course Darkrai is no master to any of us! Not after what he has done to our friend! And trust me, if you in any way get into our way to waking Shinya up, I will be the one to crush you! Come on, Kyo, let's go and meet up with the others."

With that, Die dragged the shocked vocalist through the halls, knowing the other two must be with either Shinya or at the library. That was then, Die almost collided with someone taller than him. He looked up and saw a young man who had brown hair and eyes.

"Hi, I'm Emile. Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:44 pm

~Meanwhile with Bill~

Bill came closer to Tom's bed, trying to will the guitarist back to life simply by being by his side. Thankfully, it seemed to work as his beloved brother managed to return back to life by one of the nurses' intervention.

"Minun~!" Bill's Minun cried out with joy when he heard that, obviously very relieved as Poochyena slowly approached the bed Tom was in, making Bill smile softly as he knew how much Poochyena loved Tom.

"Poochyena? Pooch, Poochyena??" The Bite Pokémon seemed to ask something to the doctors, making them smile at her as well.

"Is he your trainer, Poochyena?" The nurse that had saved Tom asked and Poochyena nodded quickly.

"He's gonna be alright. But I don't know about his brother over there..." She said, making Bill look down.

"Minun~..." The Cheering Pokémon looked down as well, wishing he could help Bill somehow but it was not in his powers to do so, at least, not yet.

~Meanwhile with Shin~

Just as Shin was going to ask Romeo why he was thinking for him so much when Luminor came back into the room and saw that Shin was finally talking to them.

"What was going on, Luminor?" Romeo asked curiously.

"It was Tom, his life support apparently wasn't enough for him as he decided to almost die again thanks to his bloodloss." Luminor replied and then, turned to Shin.

"How do you feel, Shin? Are you alright now?"

"Y-yeah. At least I think so." Shin said, starting to feel bad about the things he'd said and thought about them after seeing how much those two worried about him.

"Would you mind telling us what happened in that station, Marcel? If it's not easy, you can always tell us later, okay?" Luminor said, looking understandingly.

~Meanwhile with Kiro~

Kiro smiled at the happy and refreshed Plusle, feeling much more happier than he'd felt in ages. Then he turned around in the bed only to see the sleeping body of his best friend, Strify.

"He looks so peaceful, doesn't he?" Yu said, smiling as well at their friend alongside Kiro. The bassist nodded, looking quite content. But right then, Strify frowned and turned around to face Kiro, mumbling softly in his sleep. Kiro frowned at that, hoping Strify wasn't having a nightmare.

"Is he alright, Hannes? Nothing happened while I was in that surgery, right?!"

"No. I think he's really tired though..." The guitarist muttered, looking concerned for the singer as well.

"Yeah, he would be since he's been shouldering this entire mess after Shin hurt me..." Kiro whispered, knowing how much stress the younger man had gone through for all of them.

"Plusle, Plus..." Plusle cooed softly as she looked at Strify's asleep form which was starting to toss and turn as he seemed to have a nightmare. Kiro immediately bolted upright in his bed but Yu stopped him with a handsign and went to wake Strify up gently.

"Andreas. Strify, come on. Wake up." The guitarist said, shaking him by his shoulder very softly. Strify immediately gasped and woke up.

"W-what's going on?! Did something bad happen?!"

"No, you seemed to have a nightmare so I told Hannes to wake you up." Kiro said softly, looking pretty concerned about the taller man. That was then, that Strify turned to Yu with an accusing look.

"You promised me that you'd wake me up once Kiro woke up or you've got the news about Marcel!"

"You looked, still do, exhausted, Andreas. Neither the others nor I was not about to wake you up when you're in that kind of state. You need to give yourself a damned rest." Yu said, shaking his head.

"But still..."

"Andreas, I appreciate you thinking of me. But you seriously need to rest! You've been shouldering our problems since we came to find Marcel, seriously! You look awfully tired to me. So come on, go back to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 8:42 pm

"Hello. What are you doing here, Emile-san?" Die asked curiously. Emile looked a little sad at that suddenly.

"Darkrai kidnapped two of my best friends so I'm here to save them of course."

Die and Kyo both frowned at that. They both felt the need to warn Emile that it was not going to be easy to get Darkrai out of the way for his objective. Emile seemed to understand what they were thinking and looked down, looking determined.

"I know it won't be easy but... I can't, won't give up on either Jon or Tim." He said, looking worried.

"Why don't you come with us? I don't think you've got any Pokémon yet so you aren't safe here." Die said, looking up at the obviously younger but taller man. Kyo nodded quickly, agreeing with his bandmate.

Emile looked uncertain as to whether to trust these people as they were also Darkrai's minions as far as the young man knew.

"Don't worry. We both have Pokémon and we won't hurt you. Darkrai is no master to us after what he did to our friend, Shinya." Die said, quickly understanding the issue.

"R-really? What'd he do?"

Just as Kiro finished his words, both Hiroto and Shou came into the room, talking quietly amongst themselves. Mightyena and Luxray trailed behind them, former looking slightly more hesitant than the Gleam Eyes Pokémon.

"Hey, Kiro-san. Are you feeling better?" Shou asked. Kiro nodded, smiling at the taller man.

"Thankfully. By the way, Shin-san's gonna be completely fine after staying here for some time." Hiroto said, smiling back. Kiro sighed in relief along with Strify.

"Is he awake yet?" Strify asked. Kiro nodded.

"Yeah, but you, mister, need to go right back to sleep, alright? Shin wouldn't want to see you in this state, Andreas." Kiro said, making Strify pout before noticing Mightyena.

"Whose Pokémon is that? It wasn't here before?" The confused singer asked and Shou smiled.

"He's mine. I found him in that police station as we saved Shin-san from that maniac."

"Really? How did it go anyway?"

That, made Hiroto and Shou slightly uneasy, remembering the horrible thought of Luke.

"This guy who called himself Luke tried to bury us all alive but we made it out in time thanks to Ruka-san's Gengar." Hiroto muttered, shuddering as he was reminded of what had almost happened.

"What?!"

~Meanwhile with Shin~

After Romeo and Luminor left to get some food for him, Shin started to think. He really wanted to know why these people cared about him so much. He looked at the bed beside him and saw his Weavile, still outcold from the relentless attack they had gotten on themselves.

"What should I do?.." He whispered with tears in his eyes, really confused about the whole thing. That was then, Romeo and Luminor came back with the former carrying a tray full of food. And as they came closer, Shin realized he was quite hungry as his stomach growled loudly.

"Here, eat slowly or you might throw up." Romeo said gently as Luminor just stood back and watched the whole thing with a quiet smile on his face. Then Romeo turned to Luminor.

"Lars, could you go and tell Kiro that Shin's alright so he does not get up from the bed to injure himself further?"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 8:59 pm

Luminor nodded at that, starting to go towards the door. But then, he turned around with a worried look on his face.

"Are you sure you're gonna be fine?"

"Yeah, I'm sure, Lars. Kiro's room is just a few moments away after all. I can keep Shin and myself safe here while you're gone." Romeo said, rolling his eyes. Luminor sighed and nodded, finally getting out of the room.

"He's such a worry-wart, isn't he?" Romeo said after the keyboardist left, shaking his head in slight amusement.

"I guess so..." Shin muttered as he slowly ate the awful meal they had brought for him. He grimaced slightly at the taste but didn't complain. He didn't know how long he could stay in this hospital but he wanted it to last a bit longer, surprising even himself.

Kyo walked silently as Die chattered with the newcomer, Emile in quiet tones. He really didn't want to face Kaoru and Toshiya after all they'd said and done to him. But from the looks of it, he had to meet them in order to wake Shinya up.

Just then, Kaoru walked up to them, looking curious about the newcomer. Emile looked back curiously at the older man as well, wondering who he could be.

"Hi. Who's this, Die-kun?"

"We'll tell you as soon as we get to Shinya's room, okay, Kaoru?" Die said, sparing a glance at their vocalist along with the hard stare of Kaoru. Kyo though, refused to say anything, too stubborn to give up.

"Then let's go. Toshiya is with him though and I really need to get to the library so we can find a way to wake Shinya up." The guitarist said after a little while. Die nodded at that and dragged a very unwilling looking Kyo with him while Emile trailed awkwardly after them.

~Meanwhile with Bill~

Bill didn't know what to do, he could feel himself fading and if he did, there would be no one to keep Tom sane as Georg and Gustav weren't sane enough themselves. Yet, he kept watching over his twin, lest he didn't hold on since his wound was pretty bad.

"Oh, Tommy... How I wish to get back into my body and be able to hold your hand..." The vocalist whispered, eyes full of tears.

"Minun~..." His Cheering Pokémon, from what Bill could see of him, was holding his hand, looking sadly at his unmoving body. Then, Tom's Poochyena came beside her friend, chattering softly to him.

~Meanwhile with Minun~

"There are no changes?" Asked Poochyena softly, coming behind Minun.

"No. And it feels like he's still with me but not in body... I... I felt his presence fade away for a few minutes just now. This is no ordinary thing. And I really want to help him somehow... But how can I even attempt to do it?!"

"Right now, you need to give Bill time. Time to recollect himself and return to you. Besides, I think Cresselia said something about an Eon Island and two Legendary Pokémon from what I heard." Poochyena said, looking worried about her friend. Minun nodded sadly, wishing that he could go to this Eon Island so that Bill could get better as soon as possible.

"By the way, how's Kiro?" He asked in an afterthought. Poochyena smiled at that.

"Oh, he's just fine, he even woke up. Plusle hasn't left him alone after he woke up of course." She said, making Minun snort.

"Of course she wouldn't. They both are too loyal for their own good."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:38 am

Emile trailed awkwardly behind the two men who had found him. He wasn't sure if he should trust them but they seemed to have their own problems so the young man didn't think they would be much of a hindrance to him. He just hoped they wouldn't at least.

That was then, they finally came to a stop in front of a closed door, making Kyo gulp in obvious nervousness. Die smiled at his friend encouragingly, squeezing his shoulder in obvious support. Then, the redheaded man opened the door only to see Toshiya tending to their friend. The bassist looked up and glared at Kyo, looking very angry at the shorter man. Meanwhile, a blond man was thrashing in the bed near the older looking man.

"What do you think you are doing here, Kyo!? You don't deserve to be here after what you've done to Shinya!"

Kyo didn't answer, looking completely devoid of emotion when he looked back at the other man. That took Toshiya aback to say the least. He hadn't expected this from the vocalist. Then his eyes fell on the uncomfortable looking Emile and he became curious about the newcomer.

"Who's that?"

"Toshiya, this is Emile, Darkrai kidnapped his best friends." Die said, bringing Emile closer much to the younger's hesitance.

"Hello, Emile-san, I'm Toshiya. Die, did you see Kaoru on your way up here? He was supposed to go to library to find something for Shinya-kun. And why aren't you talking?!" Toshiya said, frowning at Kyo.

"Yeah, we saw him." Die said, not really willing to tell what was going on with their vocalist, even though he had a slight inkling as to what was going on with him.

~Meanwhile with Shin and Romeo~

"So, have you talked to Kiro yet, Romeo?" Shin asked, trying to be mean even though he didn't want to be, surprising himself. At that, Romeo looked down.

"Yeah. And he forgave me even though I know I did something too big for everyone to forgive." Romeo said, still a bit distressed about the matter.

"He seriously did so?! Well, it is Kiro after all, he never was the one to stay angry at anyone."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

~Meanwhile with Kiro~

Just as Shou was about to answer, Luminor came into the room, shaking his head slightly. He just hoped Shin wouldn't attack Romeo while he wasn't there. When Kiro saw him though, his eyes widened with worry.

"Luminor?! What are you doing here? I though you were with Shin!!"

"Romeo wanted me to tell you Shin's just fine." The keyboardist replied, smiling at the concern of the older man. At that, Kiro sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness. Though I don't think you should leave Romeo with him too long, Luminor, he's not himself yet." The bassist said, shaking his head sadly.

"Okay. How do you feel though? Are you alright?"

"I feel fine, Lars. Just a little tired that's all."

"Plusle~!" Plusle cried out at Luminor, seeming to reassure the younger man that she would take care of Kiro.

Luminor nodded at that, glad that his friend was in safe hands and returned to Shin's room.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:13 pm

~Meanhwhile with Shin and Romeo~

"Do you think your friend will return soon?" Shin asked Romeo, making him turn to him sadly.

"Of course he will. And Luminor is your friend too, Marcel. He was so worried when I brought you in here." Romeo answered, looking so saddened that Shin winced inwardly. It seemed that he had said the wrong thing yet again.That was then, Luminor came back into the room, carrying a soda in his hand. Romeo and Shin both turned to him in surprise.

"Is Kiro okay, Lars?" Romeo asked immediately, worried about the oldest of them. Luminor nodded in amusement.

"He was seriously begging Yu to check on Shin there so I think he's just fine." The keyboardist said, snorting along with Romeo.

"He never knows when to shut up and give himself a damn rest, does he?" Romeo said, shaking his head as well. And then, Luminor turned to Shin and gave the soda he had in his hand, surprising him further.

"Come on, take it. We don't want you to be dehydrated, do we now?" Luminor said, giving Shin a friendly smile.

With that, Toshiya went closer to Kyo, wanting only to talk to him. But when Toshiya went up to Kyo, the vocalist immediately pulled back, a clear warning in his eyes. The bassist was taken aback at the look on Kyo's eyes, they were so cold and reserved to him for some reason. Meanwhile Shinya was whimpering Kyo's name, making him look up with worried eyes.

"Oh Shinya... I'm so sorry for what I've done..." Kyo whispered, seeing how much damage he had caused to his friend.

"Yeah, and you should be!" Toshiya said, snapping at the vocalist. Kyo didn't even turn to him as he was really close to crying after seeing how much Shinya was scared.

Meanwhile, Emile looked really uncomfortable with the room's state. He just wanted to find his friends and get the hell out of there. He didn't like these people much, they radiated a dangerous aura to him.

~Meanwhile with Bill~

Bill was starting to drift off when Tom finally opened his eyes. The teenager vocalist immediately came to his side even though Tom couldn't see him as he was still only a spirit.

"Tom! Thank Gott! How do you feel?!" He asked, hoping he would be heard this time around. But it was for naught as Tom just groaned and looked around hazily. When he saw his twin's body though, he grimaced with sadness and pain. That was then, Poochyena came back into the room, looking tired.

"Poochyena?.. You... You're still with me?" Tom whispered in a weak, hoarse voice. Poochyena immediately looked up and ran to Tom's bed, obviously smiling at the teenager. When she hopped upon the bed, Tom petted it lovingly.

"I am so glad to have you back, Poochyena. Even after what I did to you..."

Bill smiled at the scene, he was glad that finally, his brother was sane enough to reunite with his adorable, loyal little Poochyena. That was then, he actually started to feel like he was fading again and this time, he couldn't stop it. He faded away to nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Through the Portal
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Gardens :: Lunar Library :: Crossover Fanfictions-
Jump to: