Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Through the Portal

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Through the Portal - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 10:10 pm

~Meanwhile with Shin~

After Luminor said that, Latias turned to the keyboardist, shocked out of her mind.

"How?! How did you find out about a cure?!"

At that, the room's occupants looked at eachother in confusion before Yu told about the book in the library of Darkrai's castle, making Shin also curious about how they'd manage to obtain the book in the first place. But what they had not expected for Latias to thank them heartily.

"Why are you thanking us??" Kiro asked, really confused.

"Because Darkrai took Latios too..."

~Meanwhile with Aoi~

"Reita, stop!! What are you doing?!" Aoi struggled to get the bassist off of him without hurting the younger man. But Reita only grinned insanely and pressed Aoi more into the dented wall, ready to kill the guitarist up until shockingly, Groudon appeared. At the sight of the Continent Pokémon Reita gasped and coughed, trying to get his bearings right once more.

"Reita!! What is happening to him?!" Aoi said, rushing towards his friend.

"He has been harmed by the same poison that ails your other friend." Groudon said, making the guitarist's eyes widen before he ran to the small mirror to help Reita first.

He looked at it for a good moment before throwing caution into the wind and showing it to Reita which made the bassist cry out and then whimper as the poison went out of his body.

"Reita? Daijoubu?"

"A-Aoi? What happened?"

~Meanwhile with Kra~

"I have a feeling that something is wrong..." Said Yuuya, really worried about how Ryuji and Tatsuhi had not returned to themselves yet. But even though they were not aware yet, Ryuji's skin was returning to its normal color which Yasuno pointed out.

"Maybe the Azure Flute really did help?" The older drummer said, frowning slightly.

"It seems like it." Taizo commented and then, something shocking happened, a strong light burst from Ryuji's body and made them look at the older vocalist with shock and apprehension.

~Meanwhile with Kai~

Kai shook his head as he learned of just what his two friends were trying to accomplish, touched. Just as he was about to say something, Ruki's Sableye returned to the room they were in along with Luxray, carrying Reita's noseband and Aoi's bracelet.

"Oh, you're back!" Uruha said, sighing in relief and took the two items from the Darkness Pokémon.

"Why did they send these things?! What happened?!" Kai asked, worriedly.

"I asked them to. Uruha was going crazy with worry here, to be honest, Kai-kun." Ruki said calmly, getting a fist bump on his shoulder for the comment.

And when they asked Kai about what he had seen in his nightmare, the drummer shuddered, still traumatized by the things he'd seen. But when they saw that, both Ruki and Uruha hugged him tightly.

"You're okay now, we won't let anything happen to you again."

~Meanwhile with Ryuji and Tatsuhi~

"Come on, Ryuji, we should go back and check the place we were in before. Maybe we missed something in there."

Ryuji timidly nodded and turned around with Tatsuhi obediently but just as they were about to leave, the monster suddenly attacked the vocalist, making him cry out and fall down.

'We need to do something before this thing kills us!!' Tatsuhi thought frantically as he supported the already injured Ryuji.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 9:28 pm

~Meanwhile with Kai~

"Thanks, guys." Kai said, grateful for the support his two friends showed him. The other two smiled at that.

"You don't have to thank us, you know. It was just something we had to do. After all, think of all the times you supported us, Yutaka." Ruki said with a smile which the older man returned a little shakily since he was still uneasy about Reita and Aoi's absence.

"I just... I just hope that Reita and Aoi are alright though..."

"They're gonna be fine, don't worry." Uruha said with conviction, smiling. Kai nodded with a slightly uneasy sigh which made Ruki and Uruha look at eachother with slight exasperation since they knew that the drummer would not be at ease until he saw Aoi and Reita in one piece.

"T-Tatsuhi... I... I d-don't think I'll... M-make it... You should... S-save yourself..." Ryuji whispered weakly, his eyes closing. But what he hadn't expected was Tatsuhi's slap on his face. He looked up to see how furious and desperate the younger man was.

"I came here to save your ass, Ryuji! And I'm going nowhere without you!! So, get. The. Hell. Up!!" The bassist growled, pulling him up while the vocalist was shocked.

With that, the bassist gently guided Ryuji back to the tunnel-like place but when they got there, they had a surprise. The place had become entirely different. Now there was a platform in the middle of the room completely covered in barbed wire and a razor filled glass box which had a vial with silver colored fluid inside it.

"Now you see that you cannot get the potion. Admit it already, you have lost." Came the voice of the fake-Taizo, sounding smug. But that did not deter Tatsuhi.

"No we haven't, you monster!! I will get Ryuji out of here even if it kills me!!" The bassist growled with anger.

"You seem so confident. If you really think you can get it, step onto the platform and let the game begin."

Tatsuhi came closer to the platform, looking for a way to get the glass box without getting hurt too much while Ryuji worriedly watched the younger man do so.

~Meanwhile with Aoi and Reita~

"You don't want to know, Reita-kun. Come on. We got what we needed so we should be on our way. Kai still needs us after all."

"Yeah. Let's go." The bassist nodded and they left the cave, ready to finally save Kai. But before they got out, Aoi reached for the bandages around his head and tore them right off, making Reita worry.

"Why the hell did you do that?!"

"Because if the others see me with bandages, they will ask questions to which I wouldn't wanna answer, Akira-kun. Now let's go." The guitarist said with an eye-roll at the bassist which made Reita facepalm. Aoi started walking with the small mirror safely lodged deep in his pocket. But what they did not know was that, they were being followed.

~2 hours later~

Reita and Aoi took a deep breathe once they saw the hospital in their sights, both relieved. Roserade stopped for a moment, understanding that they had arrived the place the duo had as a base. He was kind of reluctant to go with Aoi since it would mean being in constant closeness with Chatot but on the other hand, he'd liked Aoi's determination and lovingness.

"Come on, Roserade. Please come with us, I'm sure you'll like it with us." Aoi said, realizing the Bouquet Pokémon was not coming with them. The Pokémon in question nodded reluctantly, deciding to stay if only for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 6:37 pm

~Meanwhile with Kai~

"I really hope the others will return soon..." Kai sighed, still really uneasy. But as if on cue, Reita and Aoi hurriedly came into the room, making Kai fastly get up and get dizzy from the speed he'd gotten up with. Aoi just chuckled, hugging the younger man in relief.

"Are you guys alright?!" Kai asked frantically, honestly worried.

"Don't worry, we're just fine. But are you alright?" Reita asked with concern, knowing that if Ruki had had to send his Sableye, things must have gotten really bad. Kai nodded hugging the bassist as well.

"Would you take a look at what we got for you to get better?" Aoi said softly. Kai nodded with slight confusion and when the rhythm guitarist showed him the mirror, the drummer gasped, feeling that something was going out of his body.

Ryuji watched as Tatsuhi managed to climb to the platform, wincing as the barbed wires dug into his feet. But no matter how painful it was, the bassist never stopped, way too determined to bring Ryuji out of this danger.

"Tatsuhi? Are you alright?!"

"I-I'm fine. We'll g-get out, I p-promise, okay, Ryuji?" Tatsuhi said, gritting his teeth.

"I see you have climbed. You must really hate yourself to defend someone this weak." Came the voice of fake-Taizo from somewhere they could not see.

"Of course I did! He's my best friend and I will not leave him in his time of need!" Tatsuhi said matter-of-factly. Ryuji's eyes filled with tears at the younger man's declaration, truly moved.

"Then let's see if you can pass this little... Test."

~Meanwhile in the real world~

The light that came out of Ryuji's body faded away soon after, leaving the singer's face look a lot more healthy. But as that happened, Yuuya happened to look towards Tatsuhi and saw that this time, the bassist was the one getting weaker.

"Something's wrong! Tatsuhi is getting--"

Just as the younger drummer was going to finish his sentence, the place got really cold and an earthquake shook the entire castle.

"W-what the hell is going on?!"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 9:21 pm

~Meanwhile with Kyo~

Kyo smiled at Shinya, seeing just how distressed the drummer was at the thought of losing him even after the older man had betrayed him.

"I'm okay, Shinya. Everything turned out... Okay, I guess..." Kyo sighed, reaching out a hand towards the distressed man. Shinya looked up and smiled at his older friend, happy about that. What they did not know was that everything was far from over.

"Yes, Master, he is indeed here."

~Meanwhile in Darkrai's castle~

"We need to look at this, that tremor can't have been natural!!" Yuura said, frowning. And then, the older bassist went towards the window and saw a green haired person with a huge, gray and blue and bipedal Pokémon which obviously was a legendary Pokémon.

"Guys, I think someone else is after us."

"Who is this guy??" Keiyuu muttered upon seeing the mysterious man.

"You don't know either?" Yuuya asked and Taizo shook his head, indicating that they had never seen this person before nor the Legendary Pokémon beside him.

"I think we should talk to him. We should learn his motives before trying to fight him." Keiyuu said. Yuura and Taizo shook their heads, knowing that the vocalist would never harm someone without knowing anything about them.

"Yeah, I can talk to him while you keep an eye on Ryuji-san and Tatsuhi-san." Yasuno volunteered and made all of his bandmates facepalm at his eagerness to endanger himself.

"No way in hell are you going there on your own! That huge Pokémon probably will hurt you!! Come on, Lucario, we'll go together, Yasuno, whether you like it or not!"

Yasuno sighed, knowing that he couldn't exactly make the younger man accept his proposition.

"Let's go then."

~Meanwhile inside Ryuji's mind~

After the monstrosity explained that he had to somehow get the potion from the box which Tatsuhi had already guessed, the bassist narrowed his eyes, trying to ignore the pain under his feet as Ryuji watched him with fearful eyes. But once the younger man managed to get the glass box with his feet bleeding profusely, the barbed wires suddenly sprung up and bound him, almost making him drop the box.

"T-Tatsuhi-kun!!" Ryuji yelled but the bassist shook his head.

"I-I'll be f-fine! T-take the box and b-break it! Please, R-Ryuji! It's gonna help you!"

~Meanwhile with Kai~

"What happened? Kai, are you alright?!"

Kai smiled, feeling much less lethargic and much better after seeing the mirror somehow.

"I'm fine. The tiredness is gone, even." The drummer said calmly, stretching himself. Though soon afterwards, he shivered, slightly cold from the breeze that came through the window.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 9:30 pm

Ryuji nodded with tears in his eyes and took the box out of the pained bassist's hands, throwing it onto the ground with all the frustration he felt and the box thankfully broke. Then, before drinking the potion, the vocalist went closer to Tatsuhi, trying to get the younger man out of his painful prison.

"What the hell are you d-doing, Ryuji! Drink the damn p-potion, it's t-the only way for you to get out!"

"I'm going nowhere without you! I won't lose you again!!"

~Meanwhile in the real world~

"I think something is going wrong with Tatsuhi, he's getting really pale..." Yuuya said, looking concernedly at the still bassist and his best friend's faces.

"Maybe if you use the Azure Flute once more they will get better? It seemed to work well last time." Yuura replied softly, he didn't like the state of the two either even after what Tatsuhi had done to him previously.

"It's not the only thing that's going wrong, guys! I think the other two are in trouble!"

~Meanwhile with Keiyuu and Yasuno~

"What do you think is happening, Yasuno-kun?" Keiyuu asked with a frown as he and the drummer went down to get an explanation from the person who was trying to freeze the entire castle.

"I don't know. But whatever it is, it's not good, that much I can definitely guess."

Keiyuu nodded, agreeing with Yasuno and when they went towards the young man, ready to talk, the huge Legendary came in front of the man, making them pause.

"You shall not harm my friend!" The Legendary said in his gravelly voice, glaring at them.

"We're not about to. We just want to talk." Yasuno said, keeping his calm look on but also cautiously taking Keiyuu behind him much to the shorter man's annoyance.

"Yasuno, stop trying to protect me! I can take care of myself, you know!" He said, getting out of the protective drummer's shadow.

The Pokémon didn't know what to do until the young man said in a fast speech;

"Let them talk, Kyurem."

"Yes, my friend." The Boundary Pokémon said, stepping aside to let them take a proper look at the man before them. He was a slightly tall man with green hair and sharp, blue eyes.

"Hello, my name is Keiyuu. May I ask who you are and why are you attacking the castle?" Keiyuu asked calmly under the careful look of his drummer and Kyurem.

"Hello. My name is N. And your so-called Master killed my family so he and all of you slaves deserves this!" The young man said in a really fast speech again but Keiyuu, being the one with a good hearing, heard everything while Yasuno looked blankly between them.

"Ano... What did you say??" The drummer asked while Keiyuu frowned deeply.

"Kare wa watashitachi ga kare no ichizoku no hitorida to omoundesu, Yasuno-kun." The vocalist said in Japanese while this time, N was the one who was looking confused.

"NANI?! Listen here, you jerk, we'd never be one of his henchmen!! We're just trying to save two people that are being hurt here!" The drummer snapped, momentarily forgetting Kyurem in his anger.

"Yeah! And what you are talking about is no justice!!" Keiyuu said, angry as well.

"I don't care, if you're here, then you must die as well! Kyurem, could you use Glaciate once more?"

"NO!! Lucario, use Aura Sphere!!" Keiyuu yelled as he pushed Yasuno away at the last moment before the attack could connect with the drummer. But the attack connected with the vocalist instead with Yasuno looking up the second the cold beam connected with the vocalist, completely freezing him in one swift move.

"Keiyuu!!"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 8:15 pm

~Meanwhile in the hospital - Kai's room~

"Are you cold? Come on, let's get you warmed up." Reita said kindly to the younger man, smiling with relief that he was now safe.

"Yeah, a little, Reita-kun. Thanks." Kai said, smiling sheepishly. The others all smiled at him, happy like Reita that Kai was now safe from Giratina's malice.

~Meanwhile with Yasuno~

"What have you done?!" Yasuno uttered, his face pale as a sheet. N only smirked before saying;

"You slaves all deserve this! He's better off d--"

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" The drummer suddenly cut the young man off, springing onto him with intention to hurt at the very least. Kyurem was about to interfere but the Aura Sphere from Lucario stopped the Boundary Pokémon along with Munna's Psychic.

But then, Yuura and Taizo came running down with the bassist barely managing to get the drummer off of N's body.

"What happened?! What did that teme do to Keiyuu-kun?!" Yuura asked.

"We were just talking to that bastard when he suddenly ordered his friend to goddamn freeze us! K-Keiyuu got me out of the way b-but he was caught up in the beam instead! Let me go! I'm gonna send him to Hell!!" Yasuno said, struggling against the bassist and then, Taizo punched the green haired young man as well, also mad.

"You need to calm down, Yasuno! If you don't we might lose him! You too, Taizo!" Yuura said, glaring daggers at N and Kyurem.

"But how can we bring him back?!"

"I know the answer to that."

~Meanwhile with Keiyuu~

Keiyuu woke up with a shiver, his very blood freezing. The vocalist barely managed to look up to see that he was in a white, unadorned room alone. But no matter how much he wanted to get up, his body wouldn't move besides his head.

"W-what's h-happening to m-me?.." He whispered, weak and cold.

Then, something that shocked him happened; Mai came into the room, looking worried.

"M-Mai...cho?"

"Oh, Keiyuu... Are you alright??" The guitarist whispered, looking honestly concerned about the younger man.

"I-it's f-freezing..." Keiyuu managed out, barely managing to curl up on his side. He did want to ask what Mai was doing in this place, wherever it was. However, he was simply too tired and cold to be able to say anything more.

"It's gonna be okay. The others will bring you back, you just have to be patient, okay?"

Keiyuu nodded weakly, managing to find a small smile for his older friend even though he was both confused and strangely drained of his energy. Mai smiled back even though it was obvious that he was uneasy.

"What... Happened to... Me?.. Why am I so... Tired?"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 11:51 am

"R-Ryuji, you need to drink it! Please, I can get out by--"

"Iie, I will not do anything with that before you're free!!" Ryuji said, tears in his eyes as he tried to find where the barbed wires ended so that he could free his best friend.

And then, he finally found the ends of it near Tatsuhi's head, making him shudder at the thought of it hitting the bassist's head. Then, he carefully started to unravel it even though it was hurting his hands a lot.

"Ryuji, please, you're gonna get hurt!!" Tatsuhi said but the vocalist ignored him, trying to find a way to hurt Tatsuhi the least while he unraveled it.

~Meanwhile with Kra~

They all turned around to see a big, green legendary Pokémon coming towards them and they all came closer to the frozen Keiyuu, hoping that this legendary would not harm the vocalist even more.

"Who are you!?" N said, frowning deeply. He didn't like the thought of this Pokémon ruining his revenge scheme.

"He is Virizion, N. He's one of the Swords of Justice." Kyurem said, frowning as well.

"How can we bring him back?! Please tell us, Keiyuu didn't deserve this!" Yuura said, tears in his eyes at the thought of losing Keiyuu like they had lost Mai.

"You will need to find Victini, he can thaw him out but also Celebi needs to help as well." The Grassland Pokémon said calmly, looking at Keiyuu's frozen form.

At that, all of them felt relieved, knowing that the Time Travel Pokémon would definitely help the vocalist.

"Then we should go and ask for help from them. But where do we find Victini-san?" Yuura asked as Taizo kept a hold on Yasuno so that he did not commit murder.

"He will be at the Liberty Garden. But be careful, his minions are all over that place." Virizion said, pointing at N with his head. Yasuno's eyes darkened even more at that, pissed off.

"Don't worry, we can take care of them." Yuura said calmly.

~Meanwhile with Keiyuu~

"That N guy froze you to d-death, Keiyuu-kun... But I think, hope, that it is temporary." Mai said gently. Keiyuu's eyes widened at that, remembering that Yasuno was with him.

"Oh, crap, Yasuno!! Is he alright?! Please tell me he wasn't killed as well!"

"He's okay, you managed to bring him out of the harm's way."

Keiyuu sighed in relief at that, thankful. Then, he shivered again even though he was slowly warming up again. And he felt so happy, seeing Mai one more time even if it might be temporary.

"I'm pretty sure they'll somehow bring you back, Keiyuu-kun." Mai said, however, making him look down.

"Hey, don't be sad. I'm okay here even though I miss all of you dearly."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 8:54 pm

~Meanwhile with N - Pokémon side, half an hour later~

As they waited in front of the frozen Keiyuu, Munna shyly talked;

"Will he be alright?"

"Yes, I'm sure Keiyuu will be okay. The others would never leave him to die like that." Lucario said, knowing full well how much the others loved Keiyuu.

"I have never seen Yasuno so angry before though, why did he snap like that??" Hawlucha asked with curiosity, not knowing that N was able to understand them perfectly. But the green haired man was in for a shock.

"He's just determined not to lose them. He has been ever since Mai." The Aura Pokémon said, remembering his old partner in sadness. At that, Hawlucha and Munna looked at eachother with confusion, not knowing how much of a weak spot the matter was for Lucario.

"Mai? Who's Mai?" Munna asked with slight hesitance, seeing the Aura Pokémon's sadness.

"Mai... He was my partner before Keiyuu... Darkrai killed him right in front of me and them. Ever since then, Yasuno has been very protective of them, he even went to a wild Mandibuzz nest with nothing to protect himself with just to protect them."

Munna gasped at what she had heard, not having expected that from the drummer.

"He's really lucky he's not dead! How did he survive that?!"

"If we hadn't found him as soon as we did, he'd probably be dead." Lucario said softly, remembering the attack very well.

And as they were talking between eachother, N looked thoughtful, had he harmed the wrong person somehow? But they were in Darkrai's castle where all of the Pitch Black Pokémon's servants were at. Something about this did not add up in the green haired young man's heart.

~Meanwhile with Kra~

Just as they arrived at Liberty Garden, they saw a bunch of people that were wearing white and standing vigilant in front of a tower. Yuura, Taizo and Yasuno looked at eachother and nodded in determination, ready to save Keiyuu's life.

"We have to open this door. Master N needs Victini for himself." One of the women who were all wearing the same white uniform said, making Yasuno's eyes darken at the mention of him. Taizo put a hand on the drummer's shoulder, knowing he was going through some serious fears for their vocalist.

"It's gonna be alright, Yasuno. We just have to pass by these goons and then we can get Victini-san." The guitarist said softly. Yasuno nodded as he looked down, feeling like he should have been in the vocalist's place instead. Then, he nodded and they started sneaking around to find an entrance to the tower.

Just as Ryuji was trying to get Tatsuhi out, a hurricane of azure colored notes reached them once more, helping the vocalist by disintegrating the barbed wires from Tatsuhi's body. The vocalist caught him and gently sat him on the platform, very concerned.

"Tatsuhi, say something, are you alright?!"

"Ryuji... Thank you. Now will you please drink the potion? I want you to be alright, Ryuji, onegai..." Tatsuhi said, tearful once more at the thought of losing the older man.

Ryuji nodded and drank the potion, grimacing at the taste before turning around and going back to that monstrous fake-Taizo along with Tatsuhi, ready to finally take on the dangerous monster.

~Meanwhile with Kra~

"So, what's the plan now since we left our Pokémon with Keiyuu? It's totally not going to be easy, is it?" Yasuno muttered quietly as to not be detected by the guards outside of the house they were inside of.

"Hell no. We'll have to I think knock some of them out and wear their clothes to find out the entrance first." Said Yuura, his mind running a mile in a minute.

But just as they nodded, they saw a man with grey-green hair and red eyes setting foot on the island, surprised as the people in white turned to him in reverence.

"That fool N fell for my trap. Now I can get Victini and destroy him in the process."

"Yes, Master Ghetsis. You will liberate all Pokémon, right?"

The man named Ghetsis nodded with a smirk but it was obvious that he was lying. The three men looked at eachother in horror before Ghetsis looked straight at the house they were hiding in.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 9:10 pm

~Meanwhile with Keiyuu~

"But still... I miss you so much and so do the others, even Taizo..." Keiyuu said, looking down as yet another shiver passed through him. Mai gently hugged him even though he had no body heat to give to the vocalist.

"I miss you too. But I'm dead, Keiyuu. You can't bring me back, it's far too late for me. But you can promise me one thing."

"What is it?? We'll do it, I swear, Mai, just tell me."

"Keep fighting Darkrai. He shouldn't win. He can't." Mai said softly, shuddering slightly at the thought. Keiyuu nodded immediately.

"Of course we will!"

~Meanwhile in Liberty Garden~

"It seems that we might have some... Visitors." Ghetsis said, looking at the house the trio were hiding inside of. And at that, one of the men who'd come with Ghetsis went towards there, blasting the door to it.

"Who are you?!" The man who was wearing a purple overcoat and had white hair with black eyes.

At that, the three of them looked at eachother and then, Yuura spoke up.

"We're three members of Kra, our friend got frozen by Kyurem-san and we need Victini-san to thaw him out so we came here to find him." The bassist said calmly, not knowing that Yasuno was planning something shocking.

"I am Zinzolin. Victini is being imprisoned here. We, as Team Plasma are trying to get him out." The man said calmly.

"I'm Yasuno. This is Yuura and this is Taizo. We'll help you but say, didn't your leader say that he was gonna kill N-san? He was the one who was responsible with our friend getting hurt so I for one can help--" Yasuno's words were cut short by Yuura smacking his head while Taizo facepalmed.

"What the hell, Yuura?!" Yasuno snapped while Taizo kept shaking his head while Yuura glared at him.

"I could say the same damn thing to you, Yasuno!! Trying to kill someone?! Do you even know how Keiyuu would react to that?!"

"Yes. But I'm afraid Ghetsis will not accept help from anyone." Zinzolin said calmly as if there wasn't a stare war between the bassist and the drummer.

"That's good because we're not gonna do such a thing, no matter how much Yasuno may think otherwise. But do you know how we can get Victini-san out of there?"

~Meanwhile with Chelsea~

Chelsea got out of the Pokémon Center, thankful that she had been able to find one. Her Kadabra had fainted right after they had gotten out of the castle thanks to a wild Scraggy and she hadn't known what to do until she had seen the Pokémon Center up ahead.

"Now, guys. Let's go find where Yasuno and Yuura have been hiding at." The young woman said, going in to the West side of the town.

After she walked a long way in the direction she'd chosen, she saw a frozen young man with a green haired man and four Pokémon around him. One of them being a female Hawlucha.

"She's one of their Pokémon! The Champions of Cresselia must be close by!" She said but then she saw, to her horror, that she was close to Darkrai's castle once more.

"Why can't I stay the hell away from here?!"

~Meanwhile with N~

Finally, N decided to talk to the Pokémon that stood protectively around Keiyuu. He decided to do it gently, however.

"I can understand you, you know." He said, making the three Pokémon freeze in shock.

"You understand us? How?!" Munna asked, shocked.

"I always have been able to. So, why do you think I'm in the wrong?" N asked, looking confused.

"Because neither Keiyuu nor Yasuno has ever been a servant of Darkrai! They just wanted to talk to you so that they could return and help the two people that are being experimented on out of here!" Lucario said, his eyes blazing.

"R-really?!"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 7:44 pm

Yasuno rubbed his head as Taizo talked in a calm, slow manner, knowing that Yuura and the guitarist would not let him hurt N even though the young man had hurt Keiyuu which the drummer didn't understand the reasoning about.

"We do not. The only clue that has appeared to us was the door to the tower can only be opened by a pure hearted individual but that pure hearted person is obviously not from us. Maybe you can help this, however."

"Then we've gotta try. We have way too much at stake to not try." Yuura said softly, hoping that Keiyuu would be alright.

"Let's try." Was all Taizo said before following Zinzolin out of the house.

~Meanwhile with N~

"Yes, you dumbass, really." Hawlucha said, glaring at the green haired man.

"But why did they show mercy to those slaves of Darkrai then? None of them deserve it." N said, really confused. The three Pokémon looked truly mad this time, starting to make N think that he should stop talking.

"Because as Yasuno once said; no one deserves what Darkrai can do! I would know that firsthand, my first trainer died because he refused to hurt his friends!" Lucario said, looking angry.

Hawlucha nodded and they all turned their backs on N, not letting Kyurem come anywhere close to the Keiyuu's frozen body.

When they arrived back to the barren wastelands, first thing Tatsuhi did was to grab Ryuji's hand tightly in his, wanting to give him courage despite both their wounds.

"Let's do this, I guess..." Ryuji whispered, very grateful for Tatsuhi's presence.

"Yeah. Show him who's boss, my friend." Tatsuhi said, hoping that it would be enough for them to win.

And then, the monster-Taizo appeared once again, looking pissed off.

"So you're not gonna give up your pathetic lives?! Then I shall take it by force!!"

Ryuji closed his eyes before dodging out of the way of the monster's attack, taking a deep breathe.

"I have friends who will never let me down! And in return, I can't let them down! You're not Taizo and I know that! So give it up, you monster!" The vocalist said and then, he managed to slam his fist into the monster's torso, making it gasp.

"Ryuji... Come on, my friend, you can do this! Don't give up!!"

After a few more moments of Ryuji dodging hits and fighting, the monster-Taizo was finally defeated and then, Tatsuhi opened his eyes as Ryuji's blank eyes closed on their own, disoriented.

Ghetsis sized the three bandmembers up with both caution and carefulness. He didn't know these three strangers. However, he had a small inkling that the three of them were incredibly strong.

"Let's see if it will work, shall we, gentlemen?" He said at last, making them nod slightly suspiciously. And then, they came in front of the door and when Yuura put his hand onto the door handle, they heard the click of the door opening, much to the members of Team Plasma's shock.

"Guess that gives the answer, ne?" Yuura said with a smile as they descended the stairs to the Legendary Pokémon's lair, all of them slightly nervous as to what they would find in there. But when they saw the Victory Pokémon, Taizo raised an eyebrow at the size of it while the other two could not hold back the surprised gasps.

"Hello, who are you?" The small Pokémon said, curious about the young men who had suddenly appeared in his room.

"Hi there, I'm Yasuno. These two are Yuura and Taizo. Nice to meet you, Victini-san." Yasuno said, looking slightly surprised at the size of the Victory Pokémon.

"Nice to meet you too. Why did you come here though?"

"Because we have a request, if you would help us. Our friend Keiyuu got frozen by Kyurem-san's attack, could you somehow bring him back to us?" Taizo asked politely, kneeling down to Victini's height.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 9:54 pm

Victini blinked at the politeness of Taizo, confused as he had thought they would be forceful but none of the three men appeared to be so.

"Please help us, Virizion-san said only you could thaw him out, please!" Yasuno said, tears in his eyes at the thought of the Victory Pokémon refusing and letting Keiyuu die. But thankfully for their sanity, Victini nodded and they went back to Darkrai's castle, all hoping that it wasn't too late.

~Meanwhile with Keiyuu and Mai~

"Thank you, Keiyuu-kun." Mai said with a smile and hugged the younger man who returned the hug surprisingly tightly.

"I will never forgive Darkrai anyways, he took you away from us!" Keiyuu said, swallowing his tears to not let Mai know how distressed he was about the matter.

"Oh, Keiyuu..." Mai whispered, also tearful at the younger man's declaration.

"You never deserved what you went through, Mai, nobody deserves that. I wish I could've been there for you at the very least..."

Mai smiled at that, feeling like he could cry any moment but he settled on hugging the vocalist once more, touched by his care. Then, they were interrupted by a big, stag-like Pokémon who looked at them with a gentle smile.

"Ano... Who are you?" Keiyuu asked curiously as Mai secretly dried his tears.

"I am Xerneas, young man. And your friends are getting the only things that can bring you back." The Life Pokémon said softly.

"Oh, thank goodness. He'll be okay once he goes back, right, Xerneas-san?" Mai asked worriedly, making Keiyuu smile through his tears at the thoughtfulness of the ex-guitarist.

"Yes. Do not worry about that."

~Meanwhile with Tatsuhi~

"What the hell did just happen?! Tatsuhi, are you alright?!" Yuuya asked with concern at which, the short bassist nodded slowly, trying to make the spinning of the room stop.

"I... I think so... Yuuya, is Ryuji alright?"

"He won't respond to anything but his skin regained its normal color. I think we made some serious progress, Tatsuhi-kun."

"Oh thank God for that..." Tatsuhi whispered, finally looking towards the out-cold Ryuji and sigh in concern.

~Meanwhile with Kra~

When the three of them got out of the room with Victini in tow, Ghetsis approached Yasuno, wanting to talk to him apart from the other two. Yasuno looked at the others, trying to decide if he should or not. Yuura nodded at him while Taizo looked very suspicious but in the end, the drummer decided to go with the suspicious looking old man.

"I have heard that you have a vengeance towards who we call N, young man." Ghetsis said once he took the oldest apart from his friends. At that, Yasuno's eyes darkened, nodding. Ghetsis smirked, seemingly having a plan.

"I have an idea to make him pay for the things he has done. But I will need help to do it. Are you up for it, maybe?"

Yasuno hesitated for a moment, knowing the others would get pissed at him but then, he remembered the attack on Keiyuu which hardened his resolve to make N pay.

"Hai. But what do I have to do? And the others can't know about this, am I right?"

Ghetsis nodded and then, he said;

"There's a Pokémon called Yveltal, if you can somehow help me find him, we can make him pay."

Yasuno nodded and then, he went back to the others, trying to come up with a white lie so that they didn't know what he had agreed to. Then, they went back to Darkrai's castle, ready to hopefully save Keiyuu's life.

~Half an hour later~

When they finally came in front of the frozen Keiyuu along with Victini, N gulped, hoping that the three of them would not try hurting him even with Kyurem by his side. But what he didn't know was that Ghetsis was also there, smirking at his obliviousness from the shadows.

"I will use Searing Shot now. Do not worry, it will not harm him." Victini said before crouching down and making his whole body glow a pale red. Then, the small Pokémon's body became engulfed in a teardrop shaped red flame, and then, he threw the flame towards the frozen body of Keiyuu, ice slowly melting from his body and making him fall into the arms of Yasuno.

"He's not breathing!! Guys he's not breathing!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 7:00 pm

The others immediately crowded around Yasuno and Keiyuu's lifeless body as they too panicked. But Victini came closer to them and said;

"Do not worry, Celebi can easily bring him back. Even without the Time Flute since it is not his time to die yet."

The Victory Pokémon's words only managed to calm them down a fraction, still scared that they might have lost Keiyuu. But Victini came closer still and gently warmed the vocalist's body as he managed to telepathically call for Celebi. And to their shock, the Time Travel Pokémon appeared out of thin air, looking horrifiedly at Keiyuu.

"What happened?!"

At that, Yasuno threw a death glare towards N who managed to keep his calm mask on by sheer willpower as Taizo told everything to Celebi. But on the inside, the green haired man was slightly scared of the drummer.

~Meanwhile with Keiyuu and Mai~

"Keiyuu-kun, it's... It's time to go back..." Mai whispered, remembering how Yasuno had reacted to these words when he was there with him. But to his credit, the vocalist only nodded with a tearful smile and followed Mai into the room with a rainbow of notes in it, a remnant of Yasuno's stay. Then, Mai said with a shaking voice;

"J-just jump into it, Keiyuu-kun, it will bring you back to the others safely..."

"Mai? Are you... Are you crying?!" Keiyuu asked with shock. When he was alive, the guitarist hardly ever cried, being the strong one in the group emotionally. But seeing him like that, his eyes full of tears and his whole body trembling with sorrow, Keiyuu couldn't help but be shocked and worried.

"N-no! I-I'm fine, Keiyuu. Please, go into the rainbow, the others are w-waiting..." Mai said, trying his hardest not to cry as he felt like he was losing another one of his best friends once more. Keiyuu just looked at him and then, he hugged him tight.

"You're not losing me, Mai-cho. You're always in my heart and in the others' hearts. Never think any differently, this is not a good-bye." He said softly, stroking the older man's hair. Then, he reluctantly jumped into the rainbow and went back to his body.

~Meanwhile in the castle~

"Tatsuhi, are you okay?!" Yuuya asked with worry as the bassist shook his head to clear it, still feeling like he could fall over any second.

"I... I think so, Yuuya... Is Ryuji alright?"

"I... I don't know, Tatsuhi-kun. Even though we seem to have made some good progress, he won't wake up for some reason..." The drummer said softly, concerned about the vocalist just like Tatsuhi was.

~Meanwhile with Kra~

Keiyuu suddenly gasped, his eyes opening wide as he took the sharp breathe. Yasuno immediately hugged the vocalist, worried sick for his sake.

"Mmph!! Yammph!" The younger man flailed in Yasuno's arms, unable to breathe from the tightness of the bear hug.

"Calm down, Yasuno, let the poor guy breathe." Taizo said, laughing slightly at the state of the oldest and the youngest. Yasuno immediately loosened up and Keiyuu panted, sending a slight glare at the drummer.

"What the hell, Yasuno?!"

"Sorry! I just... I was so worried about you!"

"Are you feeling okay, Keiyuu?" Yuura asked with concern as the vocalist got up from the ground.

"Hai, I feel just fine, don't worry."

As they started to return to the castle, Yasuno turned to look towards where Ghetsis was hiding and saw that the old man was telling him without words to come to him.

"Guys I think one of us should go back to the hospital, you know, to check on the others and all..." The drummer said, thinking fast on his feet. The others looked at eachother and nodded even though there was a very bad feeling in Yuura's heart. Yasuno calmly separated from them and went towards the woods where Ghetsis was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 1:51 pm

~Meanwhile with Tatsuhi and Yuuya~

"What do you think we should do to bring him back completely, Tatsuhi?" Yuuya asked, looking at Ryuji with tears in his eyes. Tatsuhi shook his head, not knowing what to say at all. Then, Latios came into the room, making the short bassist take guard.

"You have brought his mind back. But now begins the harder part; you must find the pieces of his soul in three days or he will die." The blue Eon Pokémon said calmly, making both pairs of eyes widen in horror.

"We'll do it! We won't let Ryuji down!" Yuuya said as Taizo and the others besides Yasuno came in, shocking Tatsuhi.

~Meanwhile with Yasuno~

Yasuno looked behind to see if the others had gone and then, he turned to Ghetsis who smirked at him.

"So, what do I do now?"

"You will have to go deep into the Forest of Death. Yveltal rests there. Be careful not to anger him, however, he's still a legendary Pokémon."

Yasuno nodded calmly and took his Pokéball with Munna sleeping comfortably inside. Then, he asked for the way to the Forest of Death and all Ghetsis did was to give him a map with the forest he was searching for marked on it.

"I'll find him. I have to." He muttered as he left Ghetsis' side.

~Meanwhile with Emile~

"What do we do after I get out of this place?" Emile asked, curious.

"I've been thinking of that for the past few days. I think we should find the other Plates before Darkrai can use them on other people like he did to you." Cyrus said calmly. The others looked at eachother and nodded furiously.

"That's a great idea, Cyrus. God forbid on that foul Pokémon using those things on other people." Jon said, shuddering at the thought.

"Yeah. That would be completely horrible."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 5:43 pm

~Meanwhile with Yasuno~

Yasuno tread carefully along the forest path. He knew he would be lost if he wasn't careful. The drummer was glad that none of the others knew what he was about to do and it relieved him greatly as he knew very well this wouldn't end well for him if they did.

"Now, let's find Yveltal-san and make that bastard pay."

Just as he said that, however, he felt something that made his hair stand on end. Looking around, he tried to find the source, unnerved but he was not about to send his Munna unless it really was dangerous, he didn't want to disturb the Dream Eater Pokémon's sleep after all.

"Yasuno..." Someone called his name from somewhere away from the main path.

"Who are you?! What do you want with me?!"

"Yasuno, don't do this..." The voice said from way behind him, almost inaudible. Yasuno turned around, trying to see the person who was trying to deter him. Then, to his shock, a Pokémon appeared out of nowhere along with the ghost of Mai. Yasuno gasped in shock, tears coming to his eyes at the sight of the ex-guitarist.

"M-Mai?!"

"Yasuno, please, turn back while you still can... This isn't you!" Mai said, about to cry as well.

"You are darkening your own heart, young man." The Pokémon beside Mai said in a soft, sad voice. Yasuno's eyes darkened at the thought of what had happened, however.

"I won't let what that bastard did to Keiyuu-kun go so easily! He almost died, Mai! You can't be serious about me being mistaken!"

~Meanwhile with Kra~

When the three of them came back into the room where Yuuya and his enchanted friends were waiting, they saw Tatsuhi was now out of the trance. The short bassist's eyes widened when he saw Taizo and the others come in. But then, he steeled himself and turned away from the guitarist, still mad at the older man and what he had let happen.

"Are you okay, Tatsuhi-san?" Asked their vocalist softly, making the young bassist surprised once more at the sweetness of the short vocalist. He nodded but then sighed, looking at Ryuji's unmoving form.

"Latios-san just came into the room, actually." Yuuya said, making their eyes widen in surprise.

"What did he say about this? What do you need to get Ryuji-san back together?" Yuura asked curiously and Tatsuhi said;

"We need to somehow find the pieces of his soul and bring it back here in three days... I have no idea how to find them though..."

"I hope you can do it, you guys. But we should return to the hospital, Yasuno is waiting for us there." Keiyuu said even though he had a bad feeling about Yasuno going on his own.

~Half an hour later~

The members of Kra arrived to the hospital, all of them worn out and worried about Yasuno. But when they asked Bela where Yasuno was, her answer shocked them.

"Wasn't he with you? He sure didn't come back before you."

"What?!" All of them chorused, looking panicked.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 2:13 pm

~Meanwhile with Yasuno~

"Yasuno, you're making a horrible mistake. Please, turn back! The others will never forgive you if you do this!" Mai said, tearful.

"No, Mai. Not this time. I won't lose the others like I lost you, who knows what that bastard might do if he thought we were in his way somehow!" Yasuno replied, turning away from Mai tearfully. He started walking away when Mai's distressed cry of his name sounded.

"Gomen ne, Mai-cho..." He whispered as the ghost of his friend disappeared. But just as he got near the center of the forest where Yveltal slept, his phone started ringing. He grimaced when he saw Yuura was calling, hoping that they were not at the hospital yet.

"Hello?"

"Yasuno where are you?! We came to the hospital with no goddamn sign of you! What the hell are you doing?!"

"I just have somewhere I need to be. I'll come back, don't worry."

"Yasuno, if you do something stupid, I'll kick your ass!" Yuura yelled over the phone but Yasuno decided to cut the connection there, trying not to feel guilty.

Tatsuhi and Yuuya shielded Ryuji's weak body from the wild Pokémon and snow as they searched for the soul shard of the vocalist. They were both truly concerned about the young man since neither of them knew how to recognize the soul shard.

"Do you think he'll be okay?" Yuuya whispered, looking sad at his best friends' state.

"I will make him okay! I'm not giving up on him. Not after what he went through." Tatsuhi said, looking around to see if there was anything shining anywhere close there. While the bassist looked out, Yuuya silently remembered the moment the vocalist had finally talked.

~Flashback~

As Tatsuhi tried to think of how to find Ryuji's soul's pieces, Yuuya silently thought of how much their band had become broken. It broke his heart to think that Taizo and Tatsuhi may never forgive eachother for something he did not know about.

Just as the drummer was about to say something, a weak groan from Ryuji alerted them.

"Ryuji! D-daijoubu ka?!" Tatsuhi asked but the vocalist did not answer.

"Snowpoint... City..." He managed to utter and fell silent once again.

"What? Ryuji, what do you mean?!"

"I think we should go there, Tatsuhi. What if he's trying to give us a clue to his soul's whereabouts?!"

"Yeah, I guess so."

~End of flashback~

"Yuuya, over there! I think that's it!" Tatsuhi exclaimed, running towards the shine. But just as they got closer, a woman's voice suddenly sounded.

"Come closer..."

"Eh? There's a woman in this place! Tatsuhi, we need to help this woman!" Yuuya said and Tatsuhi nodded, not knowing what was about to happen.

~Meanwhile with Yasuno~

Yasuno looked at the huge, black cocoon, confused as to what this was. Then, he got closer to it, not knowing what else to do.

"Yveltal-san? Please come here, I need your assistance." The drummer said, nervous but determined to make N pay for what he had done to Keiyuu.

That was then, a sudden earthquake happened, making Yasuno try to keep his balance by touching the cocoon and to his shock, the cocoon suddenly opened to reveal a huge, dangerous looking Legendary Pokémon.

Yasuno gasped in shock and slight fear, knowing something bad might happen. The Pokémon's body was bright red with black markings, a huge pair of dark wings with talons and a  snout that looked like a beak. Yasuno's Pokéball with Munna inside suddenly started rattling, the Dream Eater Pokémon was surely intimidated by what her trainer was doing.

"Who has awakened me?" The Pokémon said in a deep, almost demonic sound.

"A-ano... I-I did, Yveltal-san... I need your assistance for something..." Yasuno said, gulping audibly.

"You need some assistance, do you now? What makes you think that I will help you?"

"Because only you can, from what I heard. Only you can bypass Kyurem-san in order to get this certain bas-- I mean certain person down. Please."

Yveltal looked thoughtfully at the drummer, not having expected the man to try to persuade him. Then, the Destruction Pokémon decided to humor Yasuno by helping him and besides, he needed to have a destruction soon as it was his life force.

"Very well. But beware, there will be blood..."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 7:17 pm

~Meanwhile with Kra~

"What the hell?! He hung up on me!" Yuura said, shocked and upset. The other two looked at eachother with confusion and worry for Yasuno's sake, not knowing what the oldest was actually doing.

"I have an idea, why don't we go search for him? That'd at least stop him from doing whatever he's about to do." Said Taizo, frowning as he too, felt something was wrong with their drummer disappearing. As the others nodded, N who had come with them hesitantly came closer to Keiyuu, wanting to apologize.

"Uhh... C-can I talk to you guys?" He asked, slightly intimidated by how the other two immediately kept the vocalist away from him and glared in anger at him.

"Of course." Keiyuu said calmly, sparing a glance at his over-protective bandmates.

"I... I'd like to apologize, I didn't know that you were not a part of that horrible Pokémon's henchmen."

"It's alright. No harm was really done anyways." Keiyuu replied, smiling as the other two continued glaring at N and at where they knew Kyurem was hiding. But what they didn't know was that Yasuno was about to do something to the Boundary Pokémon very soon.

Tatsuhi and Yuuya walked slowly across the snowy mountain with the short bassist almost getting completely swallowed by the snow. Yuuya helped him along to where they had heard the woman's voice but when they arrived into the cave they'd heard it, they only saw a Pokémon there. The Pokémon oddly looked like it was wearing a kimono and it was beckoning them. Yuuya went closer to the Pokémon, wanting to know what it was after.

"What are you after?" The drummer asked softly, not wanting to scare the Pokémon.

"Fros~, Froslass." The Snowland Pokémon cried and suddenly used Icy Wind on him, nearly hitting and freezing Yuuya in one swift move.

"You did not just try to hurt Yuuya! Go, Delcatty!" Tatsuhi growled, pissed off.

"Del~!" The Prim Pokémon cried and glared at her opponent. Yuuya was taken aback at the anger Tatsuhi suddenly displayed. And then, he gently took Ryuji's unmoving, fragile body and placed him into a warmer side of the cave.

"Delcatty, use Thunderbolt, full force!!"

Then, deciding to not let Tatsuhi be in danger, Yuuya sent his new Pokémon as well.

"Go, Drowzee! Use Synchronoise!"

As they were battling the Snowland Pokémon, Yuuya suddenly saw something glinting beside Ryuji's body. His eyes widened and he told Drowzee to use Hypnosis on the dangerous Ghost type Pokémon as he ran to check the shine out. When he did so, he saw that it really was the singer's soul shard as he could feel the waning strength of Ryuji inside it.

"Tatsuhi, I think we found it!!" The drummer exclaimed, hopeful. Tatsuhi's eyes widened and he ran to the shard Yuuya was holding gently in his hand.

"I... I can't believe it! Thank you, Froslass!" The bassist said, his eyes full of tears as he took the shard from Yuuya.

"Lass~??" Froslass cried, looking very confused.

~Meanwhile with Yasuno~

"Kyurem is close-by. I can feel him." Yveltal said in his demonic voice. As they got closer to the hospital, Yasuno saw that his bandmates and N was getting out of the building, no doubt in search of him.

"Yabai... I didn't think the guys would come after me..." Yasuno muttered, gulping as he knew very well that the others were going to be very mad at him pretty soon. And then, he saw N talking to Keiyuu which infuriated him after what the green haired man had done.

"Yveltal-san, that's the person I want you to take care of. The green haired one." The drummer said, glaring at N as he and the Destruction Pokémon came out of the shadows. And just as Kyurem realized that a danger was coming, Yveltal used his signature move, Oblivion Wing on N, blasting through the young man right through his stomach.

"N-san!!" Keiyuu caught the younger man and laid him on the ground gently but when he looked up to see that Yasuno was responsible for this, he looked shocked and horrified.

"Yasuno, omae wa nani o shita?!" The younger man exclaimed as the other two looked pissed off at him.

"I did what I should've done in the first damn place." The drummer said, glaring at N and not realizing that Yveltal was coming up at him from behind.

"Yasuno, look out!!" Yuura yelled but it was too late. He and the others screamed in horror as Yasuno's body was wrapped in the cocoon, completely disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 4:18 pm

~Meanwhile with Kyo~

When Kyo finally got discharged from the hospital, much to his and his bandmates' relief, the first thing he said made them all think.

"Where do we stay now? I really doubt any of us wants to go back to the castle..."

"I agree, none of us wants that." Die said thoughtfully. Then, Toshiya, thinking hard, found an idea.

"How about we stay at the Celestic Town? We can hide there easily, right?"

Shinya nodded as well, knowing that the town Toshiya recommended was very safe from the Pitch Black Pokémon's influence. Kyo smiled slightly, actually feeling better now that he knew that the bassist was easily able to get ideas.

"Let's just go then." He said and they started the long walk back towards the said town.

~Meanwhile with Kra~

"What is happening?! Let Yasuno go, you bastard!!" Taizo yelled, angry. But the Destruction Pokémon only laughed creepily, making them feel scared for the drummer's sake.

"He chose his own path." Yveltal said but the members of Kra did not falter despite being terrified by both what had happened and the Destruction Pokémon's aura.

"Taizo, Yuura, you bring N-san back to the hospital, maybe there's still chance for him to survive. I'll kick this bastard's ass to make him release Yasuno-kun." Keiyuu growled, looking pissed off. But the other two weren't about to leave Keiyuu alone to fight the dangerous Legendary Pokémon. However, just as the vocalist was about give Lucario his first order, the cocoon flew high up into the sky, shocking them.

"Iie!! Yasuno!!!" Yuura screamed as the other two were horrified and shocked at the same time. A Pokéball stood in the place of the cocoon, making them horrified.

~Meanwhile with Yasuno - moments ago~

Yasuno tried to see in the darkness, afraid and confused. One moment he was standing in front of his horrified bandmates and the injured N and the next, he was inside this black abyss. And while he was trying to move, he quickly found out that he was getting weaker and weaker.

"W-what is happening to me...?" He whispered weakly, trying to understand what was going on.

"Yasuno... What did you do??" A young girl's voice said with a shaking fearful voice.

"W-who... Are you?" Yasuno said but then, he felt his Pokéball rattling and he understood that his Munna was terrified.

"M-Munna?"

"Yasuno, please, let me out so I can help you! You're the first human that showed me kindness, please, I don't want you to die!"

"I c-can't... Hold on any...more... I'm sorry... Munna..."

"Yasuno, please!!"

Yasuno shook his head, knowing that his end was soon and he didn't want the Dream Eater Pokémon to share the same fate as him. He took her Pokéball out and threw it as far as it would go, hopefully away from the abyss. Then, his eyes fell closed as a single tear rolled down his cheek.

~Meanwhile with the GazettE~

As Kai thought of what had happened, Aoi suddenly grimaced, his wounds which he had hidden from everyone except for Reita was smarting. Reita worriedly came closer to the older guitarist, understanding that he was in pain.

"Aoi? What's wrong?" Ruki asked with worry. He had a feeling that something was wrong with Aoi. The guitarist wasn't as hyper as he usually was. Kai and Uruha also looked at him, concerned about the older man.

"I'm fine, Ruki-kun. Nothing's wrong."

"Yeah right! You wouldn't be grimacing and holding your chest! Did something happen that we don't know?!" Uruha asked, looking slightly angry at the rhythm guitarist's stubbornness. Reita in the meanwhile, shuddered slightly at the memory of Aoi buried under the rocks in that cave.

"If you don't tell us, Yuu, we'll just ask Reita, he'd tell us, right Rei?"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Reita squirmed, not knowing what he should do. His silence made the other three immediately understand that something had happened.

"You'd better tell, Akira, because if you don't, we'll find a way to get it out of you!" Ruki said, glaring at the bassist.

"Ano... Well..."

While the bassist was sweating bullets, Aoi stared at him with intent to kick his ass if he told what had happened.

When the two of them put the grey, hardly sparkling shard beside Ryuji, nothing happened, making them worried.

"Why didn't it do anything?! What do we do?!" Tatsuhi asked, scared for Ryuji as the night fell.

"I don't know. But... I think we should try to restore this somehow. It's barely sparkling..." Yuuya said softly, concerned as well.

"But how?!"

"Fros~, Froslass~!" The mostly forgotten Snowland Pokémon cried, coming closer to the soul shard Tatsuhi was holding tightly in his hand.

~Meanwhile with Yasuno~

"Ya...no!! Wa... Up!! ...suno!!" Multiple voices kept calling out to him, from far, far away. But he just groaned, turning in the comfort of the darkness.

"Yasuno! Ple...se! Wa... up!!"

"Don't wanna..." The drummer whispered, feeling cosy and tired at the same time.

~Meanwhile with Kra - Two hours ago~

Yuura took the Pokéball with shaking hands, horrified like the others. He then released Yasuno's Munna who was crying for her trainer.

"We need to do something! Yasuno could die if we don't!!" Taizo said, scared. Then, the guitarist turned to Kyurem who was obviously pissed off.

"Kyurem-san, do you have any idea where that cocoon Pokémon might have gone to? I know you're angry but we cannot lose Yasuno-kun."

The Boundary Pokémon stayed silent, however, too angry at the group. But then, the weak voice of N came, making them shocked.

"K-Kyurem... Tell them..." He said weakly, groaning in pain when Keiyuu and Yuura hauled him as gently as they could to bring him back into the building. Kyurem looked at Munna who was still crying and the obviously afraid band of three.

"Yveltal must have gone back to his forest, the Forest of Death. But beware, no one who has gone into the cocoon of Yveltal has ever come out the same."

"He won't do that to us. I know he'll stay strong! Y-Yasuno won't d-die! He can't!!" Keiyuu whispered, trying hard not to cry. After they gave N to Bela and her colleagues, they immediately set out for the Forest of Death. When they arrived, they finally found the cocoon Yasuno was imprisoned in.

"Yasuno!! We're here, don't worry!" Yuura exclaimed, ready to save Yasuno. However, they got a shock when the cocoon suddenly opened up with a huge bang.

The group only saw the drummer's silhouette at first, looking worried.

"Yasuno-kun!!" Yuura yelled, running towards the drummer when he saw his eyes and stopped in his tracks. The drummer's eyes were completely black.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Yuura took a step back, shocked and scared. When the other two saw what Yasuno looked like now, they both gasped in shock. Even the drummer's normally long, blond hair was black now.

"Y-Yasuno...?" Keiyuu managed to utter, trying to make sense of the situation when the drummer suddenly came closer very fastly and did something that shocked them all, he pulled his left hand back while holding tightly onto Yuura and stabbed him with his bare hand, making the bassist gasp in pain while the others yelled his name.

Yuura coughed out a small amount of blood, in much pain. Then, even more shockingly, Yuura's eyes went blank and the bassist started holding onto Yasuno with his shaking hands.

"Y-Yasu...no! Y-you need to... Wake up!! P-please, just fight! We can't... Lose you!" He whispered, shaking all over.

"Haw~! Hawlucha!!" Yuura's Hawlucha cried out at seeing her trainer in pain.

Yasuno didn't reply but he released Yuura and started to shake as well while the bassist fell onto the forest floor, losing blood.

"Yuura! Yuura, wake up!! Yasuno, why?!" Taizo whispered, trying his hardest to not cry. The guitarist tried hard to get the blood flow to slow but it was going fast.

Yasuno still said nothing, focusing on Keiyuu now. But before he could attack the vocalist as well, Taizo took a big stone from the ground and regretfully struck Yasuno on the head with it. But shockingly, it did absolutely nothing except to piss the possessed drummer off.

"W-what?!" Taizo uttered, shocked.

"I'm sorry, Yasuno-kun... Hawlucha, can you please use Flying Press as gently as possible?" Keiyuu whispered and the Wrestling Pokémon nodded even though she was very angry at Yasuno for hurting her beloved trainer.

~Meanwhile in Yasuno's mind~

"Yasuno!! You need to wake up!! Please, just wake up!" A voice suddenly sounded right beside him, making him groan in annoyance and try to shake off the hand that was now shaking him.

"Don't wanna... Too comfy..." He muttered, curling up on his side. But the hand that was shaking him didn't relent till he opened his eyes to find that Yuura was trying to wake him up.

"What the hell is it--" He started to say only to realize that the bassist was slowly becoming transparent.

"Yuura? What happened to you?!" He asked, horrified.

"Yasuno... P-please, just fight! We can't... Lose you!" The bassist said, his voice becoming weaker.

"Y-Yuura!! Don't go, please, I can't do this on my own!!"

Yuura only managed to shake his head as he disappeared, making Yasuno feel scared for the younger man. But then, a soothing young girl's voice sounded in his ears who was saying;

"Go back to sleep. Nothing is wrong, sweetie."

"No! I can't go to sleep t-till I know Yuura's alright!! And the others too!! A-and my poor M-Munna!" Yasuno stuttered, trying to see through the darkness.

"Do you know something, Froslass? Please tell us somehow, please! His life is at stake here!" Yuuya begged the Snowland Pokémon and surprisingly, the Pokémon nodded, looking at Ryuji with worry plain on her face.

Then, Froslass made fresh snow close to Ryuji's body and started writing on it, making both Yuuya and Tatsuhi curious. When the Snowland Pokémon was finished, the two read it.

"We need to... Restore it by... Going inside it?! But how?!" Tatsuhi asked and Froslass only made a gesture of holding the shard and focusing on it.

"Who's going to do it?" Yuuya asked, looking at Tatsuhi and hoping that he could do this first.

"I... I think it's your turn, Yuuya. You can prove you're not gonna let us down again like that."

Yuuya immediately nodded, taking the shard gently and focused on the spirit he knew that was still inside the shard.

~Meanwhile with Kra~

All of a sudden when Hawlucha prepared to use the move on Yasuno, the drummer started shaking and whispering for Yuura.

"Crap! Yasuno, we're here! Please fight this, you aren't a monster like this!!" Taizo said, his voice breaking as his tears fell at the state of the older man.

"Yasuno!! If you're able to hear us, g-give us a sign!" Keiyuu suddenly said, somehow still able to find a way.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 8:24 pm

~Meanwhile with Yasuno~

Just when Yasuno tried his best to see what was going on, he suddenly ended up in a flower field with a small girl waiting for him with a smile.

"Come over here." She giggled as the drummer looked at her with shock and disbelief written all over his face.

"H-Hello?" Yasuno said, coming closer reluctantly.

"You must be Yasuno. I'm Gwen. Why don't you take a seat?"

Yasuno came closer and sat beside her, not knowing what else he could do in the situation. He tried hard to remember what he had been doing before the darkness overtook yet, nothing came to his mind, scaring him.

"Don't try. You're happy and cosy here, right? Why should you try to go back to that horrible world?" Gwen said softly, smiling at the drummer's dilemma.

"You know what's happening! Oshiete yo! Please!" He said, his eyes wide and scared. Scared for his best friends and new partner.

"No. I'm not risking anything. I will finally get out."

"...su...!! If you'... able to ... us, ... us a ...!" Keiyuu's voice suddenly sounded in fragments, making him bolt upright.

"Keiyuu!! Who the hell are you, really?! What do you mean by getting out?!"

"I'm imprisoned, Yasuno. I can only get out if I can... Well... Take a new vessel, so to speak."

~Meanwhile with Yuuya~

Yuuya suddenly found himself in front of a jail, shocked.

"Ryuji? Where are you?!" He asked but he got no answer. Then, it occured him to go inside, hoping that he was not too late yet.

"Ryuji!! I'm here, my friend, I'm gonna get you out of here!" The drummer exclaimed, looking everywhere for the vocalist.

Then, he found a cell door but thankfully, it was not locked. But getting inside, he saw that it didn't need to be; Ryuji was sitting on the floor with his back turned towards the door.

"R-Ryuji?"

~Meanwhile with Kra~

"Keiyuu, Yuura's losing too much blood!!" Taizo exclaimed, still trying to get the bassist's wound closed.

"But we can't just leave Yasuno here! Who knows what would happen!!"

"But if we let Yuura stay here--"

"N-no! I c-can't... Go! N-not before w-we save... Yasuno..." Yuura suddenly said hoarsely, grabbing onto Taizo's bloodied hand tightly.

"But Yuura--"

"I s-said n-no!!" The bassist said weakly but with conviction and then, he turned to his loyal Hawlucha.

"H-Hawlucha... P-please use... F-Flying Press... But... Please, d-don't hurt him..."

"Hawlucha~..." The Wrestling Pokémon nodded and gently used the said move on Yasuno who was advancing towards them with the intent to kill. The drummer staggered at the move's power even though it was not with full power that Hawlucha had. Meanwhile, Munna was crying for her kind partner, scared.

That was then, Yasuno suddenly started to flash a bright white color and collapsed, trying to get up while his hair and eyes started to change colors, turning both black and brown and to blond and black once. Then, the drummer screamed, something starting to come out of him.

When the shine was over, Keiyuu ran to the nearly unconscious drummer and saw something beside him that shocked him. It was a Sphere of Life that was glowing beside the drummer's body.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 6:46 pm

~Meanwhile with Yuuya and Ryuji~

"Go away..." Ryuji whispered, sounding so depressed. Yuuya's eyes widened, running to the vocalist's side with concern.

"Ryuji, it's gonna be okay. Come on, please get up!"

Ryuji only looked up, making Yuuya gasp as he saw the older man was crying silently.

"Ryuji? What's--"

"Why should I live when my best friend is dead?! Tatsuhi is dead, Yuuya! You and Taizo left us alone and I couldn't protect him!!"

"Ryuji, what are you talking about?! Tatsuhi is not dead! I was just with him moments ago! Please, come to yourself!" Yuuya said gently, making the distressed vocalist get up with him and hugged him tightly.

"H-hontou? B-but he was--"

"Yes, really. He's okay, Ryuji, and he doesn't blame you at all for whatever that's happened." Yuuya said softly, very worried about his friend.

~Meanwhile with Kra~

"Keiyuu, what is it?!" Taizo asked when the vocalist gasped in shock. Yuura had already succumbed into unconsciousness. Keiyuu only managed to point at the bloodied and glowing Sphere of Life, speechless.

"W-what the hell?!" Taizo said, wanting to go to the Sphere and try to understand where it had come from. But then, Yasuno groaned weakly, making the two turn to him immediately.

"Y-Yasuno-kun?"

"Where... Is h-he?.." The drummer managed out, trying to open his eyes.

"Who, Yasuno? We're all here with you, don't you worry." Taizo said, starting to feel scared for the drummer. But he couldn't just leave Yuura's side when the bassist's wound was still oozing a little blood.

But Yasuno wasn't able to hear what the guitarist had said, having fallen into unconsciousness like Yuura.

"Mu, Munna~!!" The drummer's Munna came beside him, trying to see if he was alright. Then, Lucario also came closer, wanting to reassure the Dream Eater Pokémon that her trainer would be okay in the end. That was then, all of a sudden, Yveltal came out, making them glare at the Legendary Destruction Pokémon.

"You monster, what have you done to Yasuno?!" Keiyuu said, looking very angry and protective of his drummer friend.

"I have warned him. He is the one who did not listen." Then, not minding the two very angry men in front of him and other two that were injured, Yveltal looked at the glowing Sphere of Life, looking annoyed.

"So, he managed to expel it... I should have had it deeper inside that weakling."

"Yasuno is NOT a weakling!!" Keiyuu roared with Taizo, Munna, Lucario and Hawlucha backing the pissed off vocalist up.

"Then why did he seek me out? Why did he destroy that young man with no hesitation?"

~Meanwhile with Shin~

When Shin finally was safe to get out of the hospital, he thought long and hard about what he should do. Despite having been a loyal servant to Darkrai, the Pitch Black Pokémon had done absolutely nothing to get him out of the trouble.

"Shin? Are you okay?" Romeo asked in concern. At that, Shin's mind was even more confused. But then, he decided; decided on giving the people who gave him so much back what they had given him.

"I'm... I'm fine, Romeo. And I... I think I'll accept that cure you're making." He said, making Romeo freeze in shock.

"R-really?! Marcel, danke!" He said, bolting out of the room to find the others to give the great news.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 5:00 pm

~Meanwhile with Kra~

"I don't know why he did it. But Yasuno is the last person to be weak! He's stronger than what he seems even!" Keiyuu said, looking even more angry.

"I think it was because he was both terrified and angry for what N-san did to Keiyuu-kun! That's not a weakness, it's called friendship!" Taizo said, very angry himself.

"Oh, really? I would say that he is plenty weak. I have seen his soul. He's full of what you weaklings call 'love' for people."

"That's not even close to being a weakness. That love you saw is nothing but strength, especially for Yasuno!" Keiyuu replied the Destruction Pokémon, not even concerned by the possible consequences of his words.

~Meanwhile with Chelsea~

Just as the young girl was about to try and get away, she saw Zannin and Yune talking close-by and decided to listen even against her better judgement. She didn't know that she was about to hear something shocking.

"That weakling Yomi managed to get out but they don't know that it is not over. Master already has a good secret weapon by his side, we're gonna win." Zannin was saying. But Yune looked thoughtful, not really knowing what to think.

"Are you sure, Zannin-san? They even managed to bypass the Sphere of Death after all... I mean, is the Draco Plate that strong inside her?"

"You didn't see her in the test runs, did you? You were... Caught by those weaklings, after all." Zannin said with a small, evil chuckle.

"We have the Champion by our side now. Nothing can stop us."

~Meanwhile with Yasuno - An hour later~

Yasuno woke up with a terrible headache, not knowing where he was. When he managed to look up, he saw that he was back at the hospital with no one but his Munna with him. When the Dream Eater Pokémon saw that he was awake, she cried out in joy and hugged him with her four legs.

"M-Munna... Where... Are the... Others?" Yasuno whispered, trying to get up.

"Mu~, Munna~!" His partner cried and as Yasuno got up, she tried to motion him to lay back down.

"I... Need to see... Them. I'll... Be fine..."

But when the Dream Eater Pokémon showed where Keiyuu and Taizo were which was not very far away, Yasuno overheard something that horrified him.

"If he learns that Yuura is in a coma, he's never going to forgive himself."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 4:41 pm

Yasuno froze in horror, not knowing what had happened. Then, Taizo who looked up saw him and gasped, making Keiyuu also look up.

"Yasuno! Are you okay?!" The vocalist asked, having been scared for the drummer. But Yasuno didn't answer the question.

"Where's Yuura?! What happened?!"

Taizo and Keiyuu looked at eachother, reluctant to tell what the oldest had done in the probable influence of the Sphere of Life and Yveltal.

"Tell me where he is!!" Yasuno begged, looking scared for his younger friend. Then, Keiyuu sighed and reluctantly led Yasuno to Yuura's room where the bassist was laying hooked onto life support machines.

"What h-happened to him?! P-please tell me I wasn't the one to d-do this to him!!" Yasuno said, his eyes full of tears. But just as the other two were about to tell him that he didn't, he began to have a very strong migraine, starting to see what had happened to Yuura in his mind.

Then, after it was over along with the memories, Yasuno fled the room, tears flowing.

~Meanwhile with Ryuji and Yuuya~

"B-but it was all my fault, Yuuya... He'd be b-better off without--" Ryuji started to say only to stop when Yuuya slapped him.

"You idiot!! If you die like this, Tatsuhi will never forgive himself!! And neither will I, to be honest! Please, Ryuji, come to yourself already!!"

"But... I wasn't even able to protect him... They... They hurt him bad, Yuuya... I couldn't even help him because I was too weak..." Ryuji said, averting his eyes. Yuuya softened at that, looking concernedly at the vocalist.

"Whatever happened I don't know, Ryuji. But know that Tatsuhi is very scared for you right now. You can't do this to him, not after all those times spent together."

~Meanwhile with Munna~

Munna ran after her trainer, scared of what she might find. Thankfully, she found Yasuno right outside the hospital, sobbing his eyes out.

"Yasuno? Please don't cry..." She said and even though she knew the drummer wouldn't be able to understand her, the man looked up with so much pain and emotional turmoil in his eyes.

"Munna... What have I done?! I hurt Yuura s-so much..." He whispered, with his tears not stopping.

"He's gonna be okay. He only lost a lot of blood." She said but the next thing Yasuno said made her freeze in horror and shock.

"You s-should leave me. I'm... I'm a monster, Munna..." He said, barely above a whisper.

"No!! Yasuno, you're the first person besides Keiyuu to show me that humans aren't so bad! I'm not leaving you!!"

"Onegai, Munna, go! You deserve a better person than me..."

Thankfully before the Dream Eater Pokémon could do anything, Keiyuu came running, having heard what the drummer was trying to do.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 7:52 pm

~Meanwhile with the GazettE~

"W-well... W-when we were searching for the cure that would h-help Kai--" Reita started to say but Aoi stomped on the bassist's foot hard, making him yelp.

"Itai!! Aoi!!"

Ruki, Kai and Uruha looked at eachother and then, at Aoi who was sending a potent death glare at Reita who was rubbing his foot.

"Well, I'm guessing something either deadly or horrible happened, am I right?" Kai said and to his worry, Reita nodded even though Aoi was doing everything in his power to stop the younger man from reliving the tale.

"More like both, to be honest..."

Ryuji nodded but he still looked very reluctant. Then, to Yuuya's surprise, the vocalist started to shake all over.

"Ryuji-kun! What's wrong?!"

"I-I don't k-know! Yuuya, it h-hurts!!"

~Meanwhile with Yasuno~

"Yasuno, look at me!! You can't do something that stupid!!" Keiyuu yelled, horrified.

Yasuno looked up to reveal he was crying, not that it came as a surprise to Keiyuu. But that, made the vocalist even more determined to make Yasuno see that he was no monster.

"Yasuno, you're no monster! Yes, what you did to N-san was horrible and you should feel bad about that. But what happened to Yuura was in no way your fault!! Please, take Munna and let's get back inside."

"B-but I--" Yasuno started to say but Keiyuu stopped the drummer before he could say another word.

"No buts!! Yasuno, come on! Please, she needs you, can't you see?!" He said, looking very worried for him. Munna nodded furiously beside Keiyuu, hoping that she would not be abandoned. Yasuno looked absolutely shocked at how much the Dream Eater Pokémon had liked him even though it had not been that long since they had met for the first time.

Just as the drummer was about to say something, the back of his head started smarting and causing him pain.

"Yasuno? What's the matter?" Keiyuu asked but Yasuno just held his head, obviously hurting there.

"I feel like someone hit me with something... My head is killing me..."

Keiyuu turned very uncomfortable after that sentence, knowing it had been Taizo's doing that the drummer's head was hurt. But before he could say anything, Taizo came out, looking really worried about the two of them.

"Yasuno-kun! Are you alright?!"

"I... Don't know... My head feels like it was hit with a rock or something, it's killing me..."

"T-that was actually... Me, I'm so sorry..." Taizo blurted out, looking ashamed.

Last edited by Sakito_fan on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 8:33 pm

~Meanwhile in Yomi's room~

Yomi had gone to sleep once more, his body too weak to keep up with his mind at the moment thanks to the Sphere of Death. The others of his band closely watched over him, lest something bad happened. But thankfully, nothing happened as Yomi slept peacefully in the arms of Ruka.

"So, how did you manage to save Yomi-san when his soul was ripped??" Tora asked, looking concerned about the young vocalist.

"Let's just say we had to split up and search for the castle one by one. It... Wasn't exactly easy but Yomi is worth it." Hitsugi said, calm.

Yomi then sighed and turned to the rhythm guitarist, his sleepy eyes opening a fraction.

"I heard that. Arigatou, Hitsugi-kun." The vocalist whispered, smiling at his younger friend.

"It's gonna be okay! Just try to endure this, Ryuji-kun! I-I'll find something useful!!" Yuuya said, trying hard not to panic as he stepped back from the older man.

"N-no! Y-Yuuya, don't l-leave me!! Not again!!" Ryuji whimpered, making the drummer pause in shock and horror at the thought of just what he had had to go through to sound that scared of being alone.

"It's okay! Just trust me, Ryuji, I'm not leaving you, I swear! Hell, you can come with me if you can walk!!"

"R-really? Y-Yuuya... T-thank you..."

Yuuya smiled to hide how uneasy he was, not wanting to upset Ryuji again. But inside, he was cursing at his negligence of his old friends.

"Let's go then."

~Meanwhile outside of the soul shard~

Tatsuhi anxiously waited for Yuuya to restore Ryuji's first soul shard, hoping that the vocalist wouldn't die like that. He was so worried that he hardly noticed the Legendary Pokémon that came into the cavern. But the wild Froslass who had seen the huge Pokémon, cried out in fear.

"Hello, young man." The big Pokémon's voice suddenly boomed, making Tatsuhi startle. The bassist looked up only to see the huge, green Pokémon that resembled a serpent of some sort and had green-black scales all over her.

"H-h-hi? W-who are you??" Tatsuhi stuttered, getting closer to the bodies of his friends to protect them in case the Pokémon attacked.

"I am Zygarde. And you have a huge problem, do you not, the one called Tatsuhi?" She said in a calm, deep voice, making the young bassist's eyes widen in shock.

"H-how do you know my n-name!?"

~Meanwhile with Chelsea~

Chelsea finally managed to find the hospital the Champions of Cresselia stayed in, totally panicked. The conversation she had heard scared her more than she could actually express.

When she did come closer, she saw Yasuno and two more people standing in front of the door with a small Munna. She felt for Mai's diary which she had managed to gather from the fortress before escaping, needing the dead guitarist's strength so much for what she was about to tell.

"Oh, Mai... I wish you were here with me for this..." She whispered, tearful at the thought of her late beloved. Then, she actually called out to Yasuno and surprised him.

"Yasuno-kun? Kanojo wa dare??" The shorter man asked, curious as he took a look at her.

"Me and Yuura met her in that horrid castle, Keiyuu-kun. She... She was apparently Mai-kun's girlfriend." Yasuno said quietly, remembering the conversation very well. At that, both of the men gasped in shock.

"Yes, I was... But I found out about something horrible in the castle! Darkrai apparently got the League Champion into his clutches!"

"Wait, what?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Portal   Through the Portal - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Through the Portal
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Gardens :: Lunar Library :: Crossover Fanfictions-
Jump to: