Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Neptunia: NeXus

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

Neptunia: NeXus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neptunia: NeXus   Neptunia: NeXus - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 6:57 pm

--Chapter 26: Reaching a goal.-----------------------------------------------------------------

--Outside of Lastation-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flying in the air, Noire was on her way over to the creater.'-That energy... It was the same as the one Renka used back then...'. Remebering back to the battle against the large snake. worry filled her mind as she picked up speed.

Finally reaching it, she floated over it while looking down.'...Nothing? no... no Uni said he flew off with the attack... he SHOULD be here.' Looking around, she saw no sign of Renka anywhere, making her even more worried.'RENKA!!! HEY! WHERE ARE YOU!?! RENKA!!'. She yelled out his name multiple times, but got no response.

after flying around the area, she still couldn't find him nor any traces of him.'...W-What happened...'. lowering her gaze, she started to suspect the worst, causing small tears to run down her face.'It...It can't be...'. Though, as she was about to give up, a girls voice came from behind her.'Seeing a goddess cry? Must be my lucky day~'.

Noire's eyes shook open and she quickly turned around.'W-Who's the- Eh?' nobody was there, Only a black notebook with purple edges and a large 'N' on the cover.'A book?' she said while whiping the tears away.'...Did it just talk...?'. Walking over to it, she reached down to pick it up, but stopped as the book spoke up again.'You needn't worry, that boy is still alive... probably.'.

Stunned, Noire looked at the speaking book with widened eyes.'...You can speak...? No- More importantly what do you know about what happened here?'. Lifting the book up, Noire's expression shifted towards determination as the book spoke.'...Hmpf, If you can gather the other goddesses for a meeting... I'll happly explain it all.'. Frowning, Noire tilted her head slightly with a questioning look.'Why? Can't you teel ME, right NOW?'.

'Because this is something YOU alone CANNOT handle... A greater threat is at hand here... A threat so powerful, it took another world goddesses combined power to just split it apart...'.

--Unknown dimension------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man with black and white hair appeared in a flash of light at the center of a large ruined colluseum.'...Even this level of magic... takes such a toll on my body...' he mumbled while blood came out of the side of his mouth. Smiling he looked at the braclet on his arm.'...makes me adore you even more... that you could hold such power, my goddess...'.

Then, 2 black circles appear behind him and Neptune and Renka came falling out of them onto the floor.'UWAH!?' Neptune yelled as she landed with a loud duns. and Renka laid next to her, still in poor condition.'Kh...hrrm...' he winched. and Neptune quickly turned to him.'AH! RENKA!' however, before she could stand up, the man appeared infront of her with a bright flash, making her narrow her eyes.'Wa- A-AGH-OW-OW-OW!!' He grabbed her hair and lifted her up by it.

'I have no use for you girl, but you have seen me... Curse your own luck.'. Neptune winched as he held her up.'L-let go!'. however, he just ignored her and punched her in the stomach making all air in her lungs blow out of her mouth as her eyes widened.'BWOAAAH!!' Then, letting go of her, he kicked her in the face making her roll backwards across the ground.'...Stay out of this for now...' Mumbling, he looked at her with calm eyes before turning to Renka and started to walk towards him.

'One step closer... My long cherished dream will be fulfilled...'

--Flashback: 16 years prior, Zero Dimension-------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside a large military facility owned by a terrorist group, there is a large court area where a group of young children were held guarded by soldiers all around.

All the children were olny dressed on worn blanket like clothing, they all seemed to be in poor condition. within the crowed of children, a black haired boy stood crying, covering his eyes with his arms.

'M-Mom...Dad...' he mumbled as he saw flashes of them being killed infront of him by the soldier in his mind.'...I wasn't strong enough... to save... you both...'. Then, a older man's voice echoed out of speakers.

'You have all been taken here in order to be nurtured into soldier! You have no will! you have no freedom! from today you are NOTHING!! You are worth nothing, you have nothing, and you will feel nothing! From today, you will go through hell.'.

It was just like he said, that was the beginning of my long journey though hell...

--Too be countinued-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neptunia: NeXus   Neptunia: NeXus - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 5:50 pm

--Chapter 27: Life in Hell, the first week-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember the cell i was thrown into, it was cold, dark and empty... not even a bed to sleep on, just the cold concrete floor.

Laying on the floor, the young boy with black hair shivered while trying to stay warm with tear running down his face.'...Why... Why do i have to... go though this...'. thinking back to his parents, he began crying more.

--Next day-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was rapidly woken up by a soldier who pulled him off the floor agressively.'GET UP!'. Winching, the boy cried out.'Stop, It hurts!' but the soldier did not care, he just pulled the child out of the cell where other children were waiting in lines.'Argh- stop...'.

the day started with harsh traning, constant toture and abuse to the point that some... did not make it though the day. Covered in blood and wounds, the boy got some basic badages and was heading towards the foodcort amost others.'...This is not worth...it... I... I should just...'.

Thinking about the worst, the boy felt a hand on his right shoulder as a boy spoke.'Don't think like that... We'll make it, just believe in our goddess! and she'll save us.'. widening his eyes, the boy looked back with teary eyes.'Eh...?' the boy behind him had white hair and bright red eyes.'...Goddess...?'

the white haired boy smiled while starting to walk next to him.'Mhm, Lady Orange Heart will surely come... She is one of the kindest beings alive afterall.' speaking highly of her, the boy with white hair had faint tears around his eyes.'Anyways, whats your name? Mine's Hiro.'. he softly said while looking over at the other boy.

'My name... Is Keichi...'. he responded, amazed at Hiro's confidence.'H-How can you... be so sure... we'll... we'll be saved... Hiro...'. hearing those words, Hiro looked at Keichi with a smile.'Cus she's amazing, Kei-chan'. Light returned to Keichi's eyes at that moment, a sliver of hope soothed his soul in this darkness of hell.

As they reached the foodcort, a younger mans voice echoed in the hall followed by the screams of a child.'BE QUITE YOU WORTHLESS TRASH!'. Silence struck the hall, only the sounds of footsteps could he heard from across the hall as the young man marched across it dragging a child after him. He stopped, looking at the crowed with angered eyes.

'See that you don't end up like this...'. Dropping them on the floor, the man walked away. but before he could leave, Hiro ran forward and yelled out.'You won't get away with this!! When Lady Orange Heart comes to save us, You are done for!!'. The man stopped and glared back at Hiro who stood with confidence infront of the crowd.'Haah...?'.

looking at the young Hiro with spiteful eyes, the man pulled out a gun from his belt and walked over to Hiro.'You speak of that woman... In a place like this?' Grabbing hold of Hiro, he lifted him up and put the gun against his head, making Keichi scared.'-Hiro...!-'. The man grinned menecingly.'...It would see you need some teaching, you're coming with me...'.

Watching as the man forced Hiro with him, Keichi could do nothing, shacking in fear.'...N...no... Hiro...'.

--A week later--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laying on the floor in his dark cell room, Keichi was hyperventilating while grasping his chest from the stress and hard labor.'-How long...Has it been... How long...Have we been here...-' he thought to himself while trying to calm his breathing down.

--The next morning-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

looking completely lifeless, Keichi walked down the hallway to the foodcort to get his breakfast. A boys voice came from next to him.'Hey, Keichi!'. Widening his eyes, we looked to the side with disbelief.'...H-Hiro...?' He could believe he finally got to meet Hiro again, and overjoyed he leapt onto him, hugging him tightly whilst crying.'Hiiiiro~ I thight i'd never see you again...!'.

Hiro looked at Keichi with a faint smile and patted his head.'Haha... I'm fine, Keichi. That guy did put me though some... harsh things... But, whenever i thought i would just give in... I thought about Lady Orange Heart, which gave me hope...'. loosening up, Keichi looked at Hiro with tears in his eyes.'...I-Is she... Really that amazing...?' Keichi asked softly and Hiro nodded while putting his hand on his chest.

'She is the most amazing person there is... thats what i believe.'.

Hearing those words, Keichi started to believe in those words, that they could be saved by Lady Orange Heart one day. and with a smile on his face he said.

'When we both get out of here, let's follow her together~ Hiro!'

'Right!'

...But, things don't always go as one wishes... 10 years later, we both turned 18... And we had to go through a final training test before becoming soldiers... we had to...

'Kill each other'

--Too be countinued-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neptunia: NeXus   Neptunia: NeXus - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 4:19 pm

--Chapter 28: Increasing crime rate.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing at the end of a large colloseum facing eachother, Keichi and Hiro had been ordered to fight to the death.'Hiro...' Keichi said in a saddened tone as he looked across to Hiro.

Both were garbed in grey military outfits, each with their own swords on their backs. Looking up at the stalls, there were tons of rich looking people with face masks as if this was some Illegal underground fighting match.

Hiro had his eyes closed while facing Keichi. putting his hand on the swords handle, he opened his eyes.'...Keichi... Our time together will always be cherished within my soul...' Keichi Shook, confused at his words.'Eh? ...Hiro, you're not gonna... do this, Right!?'.

with no response, Hiro dashed towards Keichi while pulling out his sword making Keichi shake and stumble back a bit.'H-HIRO!?!'. Quickly pulling out his own sword in panic, Keichi blocked Hiro's sword swing with a loud 'klang' sound echoing.

'Keichi... fight...'. Stepping back, Hiro readied another swing while looking at Keichi with determined eyes before running at him again and swinging at him with full force.'FIGHT! KEICHI!'.

--Flashback End----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing above Renka, Keichi looked down at him with calm yet saddened eyes.'...A would where people suffer like you are now, shouldn't exist... with the help of the one true goddess, this broken Reality with fixed.'. Hunching down, he grabbed Renka's right arm that was scourged as if burned.

Holding out his own left arm that has the braclet on it, making Renka's arm glow.'And now, I will rid you of your sufferings...'. A broken shard started to appear out of it, making Keichi grin and it drew closer to him.'...One step closer...'

meanwhile, Neptune sat up from having been kicked away.'Owowow... Eh!?' Her eyes widened at the site of the white and black haired man doing something to Renka.'HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?'. the light went away, and Keichi stood back up while looking at his bracelet.'...Only one left...'.

slowly turning towards Neptune, he had a wicked grin as his eyes glew white.'...I just learned something intresting... It seems as though you left something behind, something that SAW my face... thats no good... But, it also seems the Goddesses will be told about it durning a meeting~'

Standing up, Neptune narrowed her eyes, unsure of what he was intending to do.'So what? Your secret will be out soon enough... And once it is- ERGH' Keichi suddenly appeared behind her, Grabbing her throat from behind.'My vision is special, you see... it can predict the future events... and future outcomes...'.

'For now... I shall bide my time... Until the meeting happens.'

--2 days later, Lastation-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having gotten told to assemble all the Goddesses for a meeting, Noire had quickly headed back to her office which was now being rebuilt. She sent out invites to all other nations.

'It's been 2 days since the attack... And we still don't know the enemy's goal, or what happened to Renka... It's kinda frusturating...' she mumbled while typing on her computer.'Meanwhile all this happened, one of our most skilled doctors vanished... This attack put allot of strain on our nation.'.

Sighing, she looked at a crime register.'Not to mention that after the resent attack, Allot of criminals has started to appear all over the place... did they get spurred on by something?'.

Walking into the room, Uni held a stack of papers.'Onee-sama, these are the police reports you wanted.' She placed them down on Noire's desk while looking a bit down. Noticing this, Noire spoke up.'What is it, Uni?'. Shaking her head, she didn't wanna worry her busy sister.'No, it's nothing. I'll leave now.'.

--Meanwhile in Leanbox: Green Heart mansion-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In front of the large mansion, sitting ontop of a tree branch in the garden was a man with black spiked hair, a white band covering his eyes with a opening for the right eye, he has 2 scars on his face, one over his mouth and the other across his nose. He has a black tank-top with belts over his shoulders that has 3 knifes on each.

His trousers were thick military camoflage and he has black shoes. His arms were covered in bandages.

Looking over at the mansion, he licked his lips with a grin as his raspy voice silently let out.'Heh-heh... If what that guy said is true... then i no longer need to fear the goddesses... Kuh-Kuh-Kuh~ I'll repay you, Green Heart~! I'll stain this nation RED.'.

--Too be countinued-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neptunia: NeXus   Neptunia: NeXus - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 3:02 pm

--Chapter 29: Serial Killer: Lacerate-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking out over the mansion, the mysterious man smiled wickedly as he counted the guards.'...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...11... 11 Guards...'. Jumping down from the branch, he started walking a bit bent over towards the mansion with his arms hanging infron of him.'...Game...Start...'.

One of the guards who was patrolling the outer garden noticed him and walked towards him while informing the other guards though his com radio.'We got a suspisious intruber at the garden area, Requesting back-up.'. The guard then pulled out her gun and aimed it at the man.'Stop right there!'.

Stopping, the man looked at her with his one eye that sent shivers down her spine.'T-That eye... Such- Such killer intent...'. she began the quiver in fear and took a step back.'J-Just from one look... W-What is this... guy!?'. smiling at her, the man spoke with a raspy tone.'...My power is that of FEAR... Simple but effective...'.

The guard widened her eyes as she tried to aim at him but couldn't due to the fear in her body. Taking a step forward, the man licked his lips.'...You can't aim at me because you fear it... you can't run because you fear it... Heh-Heh... You can't even speak...Because... YOU FEAR IT!!'. grabbing one of the knifes from his belt, he walked up to her and sliced her arm.

'...Have you ever wondered how it would feel to die... by Laceration?' Slicing her again a bit lower down on the same arm, he came face to face with her.'You are about to...know that...'. As he was about to slice her a third time, another womans voice echoed from across the garden.'HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD!'. Stopping, the man glanced over to see 2 other guards running towards him.

Chuckling, the man's gaze met one of them, making them stop with complete fear.'This... This isn't... good...' She said as she could barely move and the other guard stopped to look back at her.'Oi, Mai! What are you doing!?'. noticing that she was not moving a muscle, she turned back to the man.'OI! WHAT DID YOU-' She made eye contact with the man and was frozen in fear just like the others.

'...Fear is fear... Only one person has ever gazed into my eye... and been fine... My name is Lacerate... remember that as your blood stains this place RED.'. Licking the blood of the knife, he looked her in the eyes, instilling more fear.

Then, a woman's voice came from the mansion.'GET AWAY FROM THEM, YOU LOWLY PEASANT!'. Stopping, he lowered the knife and looked over towards the mansion.'Haah...?'. Standing there was non other then the Oracle of Leanbox, Chika, a light skinned woman with very long, curly mint colored hair worn in a high ponytail with a black and green twin-bow piece with few bangs and long curls of hair framing her face. Her eyes are an almond-red color.

She wears a revealing black dress with long boots and gloves that end at her wrist, along with a black neck piece with a white sphere in the center that has a small green x in the center and two small pieces of purple cloth. On both hips, has black ribbon-cloth segments that have longer cloth pieces dangling from both sides with green sparkled coloring inside. The skirt is practically non-existent on the dress, being a simple cloth in front of her lower area.

She swirled her hair as she looked at him with a aura of arogance.'Hmpf, to think our guards would be bested by a simpleton like this crime of fasion... Makes me ashamed to have such people serving my beutiful and perfect Onee-sama~'. Acting high and might, she walked down the stairs to the main entrance in a elogant fasion.'Well, now that I'M here... there is no issue~'. meanwhile, Lacerate just stood silent and watched her with veins appearing around his eye.

Then, as she stood a bit away from him with her arms crossed, he pushed the guard aside.'...I remember you... Hakozaki Chika... You... damaged my arms back then... leaving me open for that cursed goddess to stab my right eye...'. Tilting her head, Chika closed her left eye while shrugging.'I did? Well, Sorry... I don't remember you anyways.'. hearing her ignorance made him bite his lip in anger.'...Y'don't remember... You'll die a painful and slow death... I'll make sure of it...'.

--Meanwhile: Zero Dimension: Coloseum-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slowly opening his eyes, Renka winched on the ground.'E-Ergh...'. as his view got clearer, the dark purple sky with light blue cracks in it took him by surprise, making him quickly sit up.'WHAT!?'. Looking at the sky with wide open eyes, he recognized it from when he first got transported.'...T-This is...Kh-' he winched as a throbbing pain came from his right arm and as he looked at it, it was charred like it had been burned by something.'What happened to me... Wasn't i in Lastation just a moment ago...?'.

Looking to the left, he noticed a man with black and white hair sitting on a large crate a bit away.'So you finally woke up, huh?' the man said looking over at Renka who causiously got up on his knees.'...Who... Are you, what is this place?' Renka asked, still worried about where he is. The man however just chuckled while hopping off the crate.'Your name was, Renka... Right? I do have a few questions I'd like to ask you myself.' Walking towards Renka, he held out his arm to show the bracelet.'Where did you come from? Why did you have a shard in you? ...Just who and what are you, Renka?'.

Standing up, holding his burned arm while winching, Renka took a step back as the man came closer.'...Where i... come from? -This guy... Seem like trouble... I need to get back to the others...-'. stepping back even further, Renka tried to keep his distance from the obviously supisious man.'S-Stay back...'. Seeing him scared, the man stopped and gave off a smile.'There's no need to fear, If i wanted to kill you... You wouldn't have woken up at all.'. Renka realized that he was right, but still was wary of him.'That's true... then what do you want with me...?'.

hearing that made the man sigh while scratching the back of his head.'Man... I told you already... I just want some answers, thats all... Once you answer me, I'll bring you back to your ~friends~.'.

Standing infront of Renka, he reached out his hand with a smile.'My name is Keichi.'.

--Too be countinued--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neptunia: NeXus   Neptunia: NeXus - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 6:57 pm

--Chapter 30: Fear----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Infront of Green Hearts mansion------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing at the bottom of the staircase to the mansion, Chika, the Oracle of Lastation summoned a Spear to her right hand. The spear was colored Green and Black with very intrucuit designs.

Flinging her hair to se side again with her left hand, She looked over at the disturbing looking man with disgust.'Ew... Even this far away you still have a rotten stench coming off you! ...Do you ever take a shower?!'. Tilting his head, Lacerate pointed his knife at her.'You... WILL DIE!' He quickly began splinting towards her with his body low, dragging the tip of the knife on the ground. Chika chuckles while spinning her spear infront of her like a propeller.'Wind Magic: Tornado Shield!'.

Seeing that, Lacerate lifts the knife up and throws it towards her before leaping into the air.'LACERATION COMBO ATTACK!'. The knife was stopped and sent spinning away by the shield as Chika grins.'Heh~ That was dumb...'. meanwhile, Lacerate was in the air flying towards her, he grabbed out another one of his knifes from his belt while glancing at the first knife that had landed on Chika's left side. Chika stopped her shield, pulling back her spear for a strike.'You can't dodge mid air~'. thrusting it at him, Chika smiled.'Well, now i can go back to Onee-sama~'

as the spear got close, Lacerate quickly kicked it up with his left leg, making it barely over shoot his head.'WHAT!?' Chika scream out as he pressed his right foot against her chest,forcing her down against the stair.'GAH-AAAHHH!?!' winching, Chika's back was pressed hard against the stairs, causing much pain.'A-Ahh, B-Bastard... y-you DARE put your feet... on me...GWAUGH'. Twisting his foot, Lacerate grinned while looking down at her.'...You thought i was simple minded from that first move... Ofcourse, who would throw a knife at a Tornado shield like that?...' Spinning his knife around in his left hand, He stabbed it straight into her right arm, making it stuck into the stair, and making her let go of the spear.

Chika scream out and shook from the pain as the man went on.'...And who woould just jump at their opponent... leaving themself wide open...? First... I tested if you would raise any protection if i ran at you... Which you did... Second, I tested the property of it, since my knife didn't shatter, i asumed it was just repulsion... no real threat...' He twisted the knife around a bit, making her winch.'Lastly... Since i knew the shield wouldn't kill me... All i needed was to seem stupid and rash... And you would, logically, see the opening and take it...'. Grinning, Lacerate took out another knife with his right hand.'...Blame your own arrogance...'. Staring into her eyes with his left eye, A mind numbing fear set into her.

Trying to punch him with her left arm, she screamed out in fear.'GET OFF ME!!!'. however, Lacerate jabbed his other knife into it, stopping her punch and forcing the arm down.'...This is good... Kh-Kh-Kh~'.

--With Renka and Keichi----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing infront of Renka with his arm out, Keichi smiled calmly as Renka reluctantly grabbed his hand.'...Keichi, first things first...' Renka said while looking around the stadium.'This place, it is called... Zero dimension, right?'. looking at Keichi, Renka was obviously suspisious of the man.'You know your stuff.' Keichi jokingly said while putting his right hand on his hip.'Yup, this is Zero dimension... My home.'. narrowing his eyes, Renka felt unease about the man but couldn't put his finger on why.'I see... So? how did I get here?'.

realizing Renka was uneasy about the situation, Keichi smiled while pointing his thumb at his own chest.'That'd be by ME, KEICHI!'. Acting goofy, Keichi grined but Renka, feeling that he wasn't being taken seriously walked up to the man, grabbing his shirt.'Bastard, WHY am i HERE!? What have you done to No- The goddess Black Heart!?'. Shocked, Keichi raised his hads while akwardly laughing.'Ahahaha... Calm down, I haven't done anything to her...'. gritting his teeths in annoyance at Keichi's way of acting. But realizing he is not getting anywhere, Renka calmed down and let go.'Whatever... Keichi, was it? You said you could take me back... So, do it!'.

Sighing, Keichi corrected his shirt.'haah..'. Then, Looking at Renka with serious eyes he spoke out calmly.'Woah there buddy, You still haven't responded to MY questions... from what i have gathered, you came into this realm as if from nowhere a few weeks back. Where did you come from?'. Renka stopped, and widened his eyes in shock and slight fear.'Eh? How do you... know about that?'. looking back towards Keichi, Renka shook as he saw the mans dead serious eyes staring deep into his soul.'I have my sources... you met a girl that day aswell, whom also had been bestowed a shard piece- the other half of your.' Looking at his arm, Renka couldn't feel its power anymore, nor the throbbing pain.

then, looking back at the man, Renka was engulfed in worry.'O-Oi... what did you-'. cutting him off, Keichi snapped his finger making a black circle appear.'I know all this... she told me herself so happly.'. appearing out of the circle was a red haired girl, making Renka step back.'T-Thats... No... No she wouldn't... Uzume...?'.

--too be countinued---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neptunia: NeXus   Neptunia: NeXus - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 5:30 pm

--Chapter 31: Return...-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the red haired girl appearing out from the black circle, Renka took a step back as shivers was sent down his spine.'...That's... No, Uzume wouldn't...'. Remembering back to his first meeting with her, he couldn't even imagine that she would rat him out.'..She isn't...'. Then, seeing that renka was at a loss for words, Keichi chuckled.'Hmhmhm~ Do not resent her, I forced her to speak afterall'. being fully out of the circle, Uzume was tied up and had bruses over her body and her eyes were blank and cold as she looked at Renka.

Seeing that, Renka grit hes teeth in anger and burst out scream.'WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU DO TO HER!?!'. Clench his fist, Renka charged at Keichi blinded by his anger which dissapointed Keichi.'Haah... And here i thought you'd be a bit more civilized about this...'. pulling back his arm, Renka screamed out yet again.'YOU CALL THAT CIVILIZED!?!'. Thrusting his fist towards Keichi.'I call this agressive negotiations...' suddenly a hooded old man appeared next to them, grabbing hold of Renka's arm before it reached Keichi.'Master Keichi, I have located the last shard.'.

The elder man had a metal mask on his bottom half of his face, the rest is covered by his hood.'Eh?' Renka's eyes widen at the sudden appearance of the man, turning his anger to worry.'...Ah...' Stepping back he felt his adrenaline fading away and his legs started to shake.'...T-This is... -What was i thiinking!? I'm not powerful... I could barely defeat a damn slime!-'. Keichi looked at the older man with a content smile.'That so? Very good, well... Gather the others for me. I'd like to discuss our coming plans.'. turning around, he started walking towards an opening at the other side of the stadium.

meanwhile, the elderly man looked at Renka and Uzume.'What about these two?'. Waving his hand to the side, Keichi glanced back.'Take them back or something, I got what i needed from them...'. Nodding, the elderly man lifted Uzume up on his shoulder and looked down at the frightened Renka.'Boy... I'm taking you back. From this point onward, don't involve yourself with those goddesses- You'll die in the upcoming battle.'. Renka couldn't say anything, he was too shocked at the situation.'-I can't move... am i really... this helpless...? ...Why does this always...happen...-' Tears dripped down from his face as the elderly man pressed a button on his right arm.

moments later, a large futuristic spaceship came flying in, landing next to them and opening up a large door. Grabbing Renka's arm and forcing him up, the elderly man spoke in a softer tone then before.'My way of traveling isn't too fancy... But it gets the job done.'.

--Meanwhile: Green Heart mansion-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having both her arms forced to the ground with knifes, Chika whinched while looking at Lacerate who had a psychotic grin.'G-Get of me... You heathen...'. unable to move her arms. Manwhile, Lacerate just shakes his head while keeping his grin.'...One 2 outcomes are available to this senario~ Either you die from blooding out... Or Green Heart comes to your rescue~ Either way works for me~~'. Pushing off from her with his foot, He walked backwards while looking at the mansion with anticipation.'So... What will it be!? GREEN HEART!!!'. holding out his arms to the sides, he started to laugh from excitement.'AREN'T YOU GONNA COME OUT!?! GREEN HEART!!!'.

Wind blew softly across the grass and flowers that decorated the garden making Lacerate look around slowly.'...It's too calm... Oi, Why isn'-' Wondering why Green Heart hasn't come yet, He looked back to where Chika was, however.'Hm?!' She had vanished. '...What's going on here...'. Pulling out his knifes from the stairs, he stood up while glancing around, confused about where Chika went. Then, a female voice came from behind him.'FUUUUAAAAHAHAHAAA~ It would seem i came with superb timing~'. Twitching, Lacerate slowly turned towards her. It was a girl that has long blue hair and blue eyes, accompanied with a black witch hat. She wears a long, white overcoat with black trimming and underneath it, she seems to be wearing what could be a uniform consisting of a red tie and a pleated skirt. Her legwear consists of gray thigh high socks and ankle high heels with white laces.

Holding a black staff with a half circle on the top like a hook, She proudly stood with her right hand covering her face, leaving spaces between her fingers for her eyes. Tilting his head, Lacerate questioned who she was, to which she simple responded.'Hm~Hm~ I am The Mage! master of the Science Magic~ MAGES.!'. Taking a step forwards, Lacerate pointed his knife at her with a blank expression.'So... Have you put me under some kind of illusion then, Mage?'. chuckling, MAGES. shook her head and held up her staff.'To call what i am doing a Illusion is simply... Under estimating me.'. proudly twirling around, she aim the staff at him making several cogwheels appear around him, forming a circle around him.'Time Magic: Time Seal!'. Widening his eye, Lacerate panicly jabbed his knife at the cogs but froze in place.

Letting of a smirk, MAGES. lowered her staff and walked infront of him.'I had trained in the arts of time travel a few years back, starting with a Microwave... and some bananas. Now i am quite proficient with time magic~'. closing her eyes with a proud smile, she turned away from him.'Well, not like you can hear what i say, frozen in time and all.'.

--Outside Lastation: Grass plain.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Landing on the grassy plain outside of Lastation that now has a large hole in to from Renka crashing into it after his fight with the robot, titan. The elderly mans ship opened up it's back door. Out from it came Renka, walking slowly with Uzume on his arms who had bandages on her arms and legs. Renka's forehead bangs covered his eyes as he walked onto the grass.

Standing behind him, the elderly man spoke out with a soft calm voice.'This is as close i can go...'. Renka nodded, leting out a calm 'Yeah...thanks...' before continuing to walk towards the city. Looking at him, the elderly man crossed his arms, leaving his final words.'Do heed my warning from earlier... If you value your life.'. however, Renka gave no response to that, he oonly kept on going.

Turning back around, the elderly man headed back into his ship while speaking out to himself.'Keichi isn't sane... What he is trying to revive... will bring chaos to all dimensions and their goddesses.'.

--Too be countinued----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neptunia: NeXus   Neptunia: NeXus - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 5:54 pm

--Chapter 32: Huh...? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Lastation: Noire's office--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking into her office, Noire felt a odd sensation, giving her goosebumps. Stopping, she looked at her arm and then glanced around the room, but nothing was of the ordinary was in it.'Strange...' she thought, walking over to her desk where she noticed a message from Leanbox.

'Hm?'.

--meanwhile, unknown location------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A large building surounded by tall well-built walls is standing in the middle of a desert with guards dressed in white suits everywhere.

Within the walls, a younger girl stood dressed in a white hoodie, short black skirt and black boots, her eyes were covered by large googles and she has white long hair.'It seems he was caught... Lacerate, that is.'.

Standing infront of her is Tatsuki, a woman with long brown hair, her right eye is green while her left is blue. wearing a brown Lether Jacket with a plated chest armour under, A pair of jeans that the left leg had been torn off and black high heels.

Clicking her tongue in annoyance, Tatsuki crossed her arms.'You can't rely on anyone these days... What the hell was he doing in Leanbox of all places!?'. Her eyes then twitched as a clacking noise came from behind her, followed by a mans voice.'You should be quite used to failures, Tatsuki-sama.'. It was the man named Aim, who was wearing a black Yukata and had a Kasa on his head.

turning to face him, Tatsuki snarled at him while the white haired girl spoke.'Aim-sama. I have a target for you, if you wish.'. He nodded, telling her to go on.'The scientist whom was placed in lastation seem to have... gone missing. He ignored our lords orders and as such, he sould be dealt with as soon as possible, that is.'. Chuckling, Aim nodded again before turning away.'Understood, I'll take care of him.'.

Then, Tatsuki glanced down at the girl.'Hey, why didn't you ask me this? I could ha-' she was stopped by the girl.'I'm sorry, Tatsuki-sama... After your previous faliures to finish your missions, you have been religated to... lesser missions. By our lord, that is.'.

infuriated, Tatsuki grabbed the girls hoodie.'Hey! I ~MIGHT~ have failed once... But so did Aim! He was ordered to kill that idol chick- Was he NOT!?!'. unfaced, the girl tilted her head.'Change of orders, he was given a new asignment, by our lord, that is.'. it was not a response she wanted to hear, but Tatsuki let go of the girl, and with a 'hmpf' she walked off, leaving the girl behind.'Whatever, I have other things to do.'.

Standing there alone, the girl had a blank expression.'The plans are going smoothly... as our lord wishes, that is.'. then, a black figure appeared behind her, wrapping their arms around like it's hugging her while a distorted deep voice came from it.'...As our lord wishes...'.

--Lastation: Main gate------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infront of ther gate is a large bridge, connecting it to the grass lands on the other side of a river. Renka walks slowly across the bridge with Uzume in his arms, he breathes heavily from exaustion. Then, a guard who was on patrol noticed him and ran over to him.'Huh? -Hey! Are you alright sir!?'. The guard was dressed in a fancy black suit with lastation's emblem on it, she was also wearing blue shades and a black hat.

Seeing the Uzume's state, the guard gasped slightly before grabbing onto her.'Oh dear! What happened to you two?' she asked worriedly while renka sat down leaning against the bridge siderail.'Haah...Haah... Just...Just get her to... a doctor... please...'. Looking at Uzume, the guard shakenly nodded.'Right... What about you- Sir?' Seeing that Renka obviously wasn't alright, she wanted to help him aswell, but Renka shook his head.'No need, I'm just fine... I'll manage.'.

The guard bit her lip lightly, and turned around with Uzume in her arms.'Very well, atleast head over to the medical center lat-' she was stopped as Renka spoke up.'I told you I'm fine... However, I wish to...speak to...the...god...dess..' as he was speaking, he passed out from exaustion.'SIR!?'.

--3 days later: Lastation---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

having slept for 3 days, Renka slowly opened his heavy eyelids to see a perfectly white ceiling.'Mhm...' The bed was so soft and silky smooth he felt like he was in heaven, closing his eyes again a calming scent filled his noise.'La-Lavender...?' His eyes shook open as he sat-up quickly.'WHAT THE- huh?'. Originally shocked, he face shifted to confusion as he glanced around the extremely fancy room.'...T-This isn't... Where am i?'. Unfamiliar with the looks of the place, he lowered his legs onto the floor.

'Wait...HUH!?!' he noticed his clothes had been changed into a white t-shirt and grey jogging trousers.'WHY-WHAT-WHO!? ...Someone... changed my clothes...'. Shivering at the thought, he stood up and rushed over to the door.'Someone needs to explain this-'. Pulling open the door, he rushed out into the hall way that was straight out of a rich persons mansion, His eyes wandered to Golden trimmed walls and red carpets unto he noticed the paintings on the wall which sent shivers down his spine while alsoleft him with a gaping mouth.

It was drawings of YAOI scene's from Visual novel games.'W-W-W-Waaaaahhhh!?!' taking a few steps back in shock, Renka couldn't believe his eyes, there were also figurines in glass casings of those characters.'W-What kind of a persons home... IS THIS?! WAIT!' Looking at his clothes, he realized who ever changed his clothes probably owned all of this aswell, making him blush but also feel worried.'...I...I...WHAAAAAT!?!'. As his eyes started to roll around in circles, a woman's voice came from behind him.'Ara-Ara~ So you have woken up? How wondeful~'.

--Too be countinued---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neptunia: NeXus   Neptunia: NeXus - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 5:51 pm

--Chapter 33: Meeting!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Ara-Ara~ So you have woken up? How wondeful~'

Hearing the polite mature sounding woman's voice coming from behind him, Renka quickly turned around with the intent of seriously asking what was going on, but.'Hey! Why the heeeaaalloow...?' His eyes looked at her with wide eyes and his face turning gradually more red.'-B-BIG!-'

The woman has long curled light blond hair with long bangs neatly framing her face. She has sad blue looking eyes, usually not fully open. Vert wears an emerald green dress with gold markings that shows off her commonly praised huge breasts. Big/loose light green and white gloves and along the top part of her skirt is a big peach/orange bow. Around her neck she wears a big piece of white collar with green lining around the bottom and a very thin white cloth connecting the dress and neck piece together. At the center is a gold circular piece with a small blue gem in the center and tiny red ribbon with gold in the center.

Tilting her head with a wonderous gaze, she spoke out softly.'Ah, Is something wrong? Renka-kun?'. Snapping back into reality, Renka averted his eyes from her as to not focus on her large chest.'Ye-Yeah... All is good... A-Anyways~ Where am i?' he asked timidly since he for some reason got very flustered.'Ara?' The woman put her hands together infront of her with a gentle smile.'You are in Leanbox ofcourse~ I happen to be Green Heart, But you can just call me Vert~'.

'-Leanbox? Green Heart?-' he thought to himself then glanced at her.'Then, Vert? W-Why am i not... In Lastation?'. Last thing he remembered he was outside Lastation after all.'Well... you were taken here since you were involved with the events we needed to discuss in a goddess meeting!'. 'I see' Renka calmly said while looking away, but Vert quickly closed the distance between them and gave him a hug, forcing his face into her chest.'BWOAGH!?!'. Vert began patting his head with a smile.'You are quite adorable~ I'd love to have a little brother like you~'.

Renka, struggling to get out of her arms and his face planted his her chest could only let out a muffled.'LIFAH-BUWAWAH!?'. She happly nodded.'Mhm! You could even call me Onee-chan~'. Meanwhile, Noire was looking at them from across the hallway with a blank expression, raising an eyebrow.'...'. noticing her, Vert gave of a smirk.'Ara~ Noire-chan~'. Hearing Noire's name, Renka finally got out of Vert's arms and stumbled backwards grasping for air.'BWOOOAAAAAH!'.

Walking over to them, Noire looked unamused.'Well, I WAS coming to check up on you... But it seems you are doing quite well, Renka.'. feeling like Noire words were stabbing him, He quickly stood up, looking at Noire and pointed at Vert.'I didn't do it out of free will! She assaulted ME! Not to mention MY CLOTHES were changed!?'. giggling, Vert smiled with her face tilted.'Ara~ You seem allot less timid now then before~'. Twitching, Renka grimaced while turning towards Vert.'I-I had my reasons...'. Having had enough, Noire sighed and grabbed Renka's right arm and pulled him after her.'Enough of this, I need to speak to you.'.

--Moments later, Leanbox's meeting room------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

In the middle of a large room stands a round table with 4 chairs on each ends. The room itself looked like it was in a odd matrix space with numbers floating around. Sitting at the table on the furthest side is a short, young looking girl with short brown hair and cloudy blue eyes. and on the right side was a similary young looking girl with Pink short hair and purple eyes.

Walking into the room with Renka behind her, Noire looked at them both calmly.'Sorry for the wait, we should be able to start the meeting soon.'. Noire sat down on the seat closest to the door while Renka stood next to her with a curiousity at the room.'Wah... This room is freaky...'. finding his comment funny, the pink haired girl giggled.'Hihihi~ Ri~ght? I honestly don't know why we have a meeting in such a final boss stage lookin' area~'. Renka quickly looked at the girl with wonderous eyes.'Huh? Ah- Yeah, this DOES kinda look like something straight out of a game...'. Taking a better look around, he was reminded of a old game he played.

Then, Vert came walking in, proudly holding up her chest with her right arm while having her left hand on the side of her face.'Ara~ You all came here already?'. The pink haired girl stood up waving her hand happily.'Ah, Veert~ Yo!' Meanwhile, the brown haired girl spoke out softly.'Hm, since it seemed urgent... I came here as soon as i could.'. Whilst Noire sat silently looking though her papers. 'Hmmm'. Renka narrowed his eyes while looking at the Pink haired girl making her tilt her head slightly.'What is it? Do i have something on my face?!'. Worried about that, she quickly put her hands on her face. but Renka just shook his head.'N-no...-Do i know her?-'.

He couldn't quite place it, but he recoginzed her face from somewhere. As Vert sat down, the door closed up and Noire cleared her thoat before taking out a note bood that has a large 'N' on it.'Ahem, Now that we are all here... I'd like for the purpose of this meeting to begin."

--Meanwhile: Zero dimension-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting in a large chair, Keichi looked at 6 hooded people standinf infront of him.'I have called upon you all to discuss our coming plans.'. Glancing at a elderly man with a metal mask covering the bottom half of his face.'Nimaya... You said you located the final shard.'. The elderly man nodded.'Right, It's in the Hyperdimension... In a city called Planeptune.'. Already knowing where it was, Keichi smiled.'Thank you for confirming my vision.'. Hearing that, the elderly man gasped.'Hah? You already knew?'. Seeing no need to hide it, Keichi held out his arm with the bracelet on.'I can sense them though this... they are calling out to me.'.

Then, a woman's voice came from one of them.'What!? So then, why the whole specticle at Lastation?! If you knew... You could just have taken them both then!'. clearly confused, the woman crossed her arms with Keichi closing his eyes and lowering his arm.'...The goddesses are powerful, I could HARDLY take them on alone- I'd die no doubt.". Then, he looke over at a man standing in the corner of the room with a annoyed expression.'I barely managed to SAVE two of those fools...'. then his face shifted to a smile.'Well, It DID end up giving me the opertunity to get a shard from that boy. Job well done.'. understanding the situation, the woman nodded.

Looking at Keichi, the elderly man named Nimaya spoke up.'So? What are you going to do about the final shard?'. Grinning, Keichi held out his right arm.'We'll wage a war on them... One slip-up by the goddesses and... We win.'.

--Too be countinued---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neptunia: NeXus   Neptunia: NeXus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 5:52 pm

--Chapter 34: War declaration-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing silently, looking at the young man with White hair the members were in shock at his declaration. The elderly man with the mask, Nimaya spoke up.'A war, Sir? We don't have such man power to wage a war on FOUR nation.'. Looking down at the man, Keichi smiled calmly.'You shouldn't worry about that, I have already acumulated quite an army... Waiting in other dimensions~'.

The elderly man shook, having not heard anything about that before.'-When did he, I was keeping an eye on him this whole time!-'. Seeing the confusion in Nimaya's eyes, Keichi narrowed, suspecting something was off about him. Before you could ask him, Keichi noticed a odd energy spike coming from his wrist where the bracelet was. Looking at it, he got a vision.'-What is this...?-'.

His eyes shimmered gold while looking blank.'...25-15-21...1-18-5...14-15-20....9-14...3-15-14-20-18-15-12...' speaking in a monotone voice, Keichi stood up while the other looked at him in confusion.'...9...1-13...'. Raising his eyebrows, Nimaya thought to himself.'-Numbers? What does this mean?-'. As he was trying to figure out the meaning, Keichi turned around and raised his right arm.

'...19-16-1-3-9-1-12...13-1-7-9-3....'.

--Meanwhile: Hyper Dimension: Leanbox----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With everyone around the meeting table, Noire presented the note book with the 'N' on it, which made the Pink haired girl tilt her head with a oddly cute confused expression.'Uhmmm.... That is...'. recognizing the symbol, she glanced at Noire.'That's My symbol? Who do you have a note book with that.'.

Opening the notebook, Noire revealed a pair of fairy like wings taped into the book.'This notebook has a spirit sealed in it.' giving it a serious look, Noire expected it to talk.'So? Are you gonna tell us about all this?' with everyone looking at it, the book twitched before a girls voice came out of it.'Hey-Hey now! How about releasing me first?'. Said in a Jokingly manner, the spirit got quite after seeing their faces.'Well...'.

Knowing the situation, the spirit spoke up since everyone was around.'The man that is behind the attacks is-' The spirit was silenced by Renka, who spoke up.'Wait...'. holding up his hand with a pained expression, Renka remembered the masked mans words.'That man... he... He's dangerous- He will, He will attack this dimension again... He already took it...'. Noire turned to him with a questioning look.'He took it, What?' Lowering his arm, Renka looked her in the eyes with coldness.'The power i had... was taken...'.

The spirit in the notebook let out a small 'Hah?' and Noire started to talk.'You mean that demonic power that made you loose control? Isn't that for the better... now you don't need to worry about it.'. cutting in, the spirit spoke in a serious tone.'No... if he got that shard, then... he is one step closer to bringing ruin to all dimensions... I had met him in the past. His name was Keichi, if i remember correctly... He was a loyal follower of the goddess- Orange Heart back in our old dimension.'.

While the other had no idea about this Orange Heart, Renka's eyes widened as he remembered back.

--Flashback: Zero dimension---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'...What in the...' the man couldn't believe it, the girl defeated the two monsterous creatures by just screaming into a megaphone.

'Victory~ Eheh~' She happly celebrated her victory with a small twirl before paying attention to the man gazing up at her in awe.'Ah! I'm glad~!' Flying down to him, her Megaphone vanished. As she landed she grabbed his hands while smiling like a child.'You are okay~ That makes Orange Heart ~SO~Happy!'. Still trying to digest what just happend, the man looked at the girl with confusion.'U-Uhm... I'm not sure i get what is going on here...'. Upon those words, the girl looked up into his eyes with a very pure expression. the man blushed as he looked into her light blue clear eyes with a power symbol in them.'...P-Pretty....'. Lettin go of his hands, the girl backed up and held her finger on her chin.'Hmmm~ Maybe my other side would be better for this~ Eheh~'.

Stepping forward, the man scratched his head and raised his right eyebrow.'Other side?'. and then, she suddenly started to glow, changing into a Red haired girl pigtails located near the bottom of her head, held by hair that has been knotted. It has a few black clasps and a pink gradient nearing the bottom. She wears a very small black tube top under an opened white jacket with a bright orange, black, and white tie. She also wears a pair of pleated shorts worn with a pair of thin black suspenders, and open to reveal her orange underwear, and also black fingerless gloves over a pair of orange and black sleeves, matching socks, black shoes and a pair of black leg warmers with buttons on them.'...Much better.'. As the light dispersed, she raised her head while opening her eyes, giving out a cheerful grin.'Yo!'.

--Flashback ends---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One name came up in Renka's head, making him say it out loud.'Uzume!'. Then, out of nowhere, a black circle appears in the middle of the table followed by a mans voice.'And so... you have all gathered, good.'.

Everyone stood up from their chairs in a hurry as a man stepped out from the circle.'Allow me... to begin this war.'.

--Too be countinued------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neptunia: NeXus   Neptunia: NeXus - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2020 10:49 am

--Chapter 35: Surprise attack!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the mysterious man, Vert summoned her spear and pointed at the man.'War you say? You think you can just walts into Leanbox with such a statement?!'. The others also summoned their respective weapons while Renka backed up.

The man is shrouded in darkness as the portal behind him closed.'Green Heart, the Goddess of Leanbox. Black Heart, the Goddess of Lastation. White Heart, The Goddess of Lowee. Purple Heart, the Goddess of Planeptune.'. he looked around at them as he spoke while a condecending tone. 'I know one of you is hiding a special shard that i am after... You can hand it over, or face a full scale war.'.

Lowering her Rapier, Noire tilted her head in confusion.'Shard? What are you talking about?'.The man sighed while looking at her.'Feigning ignorance? Well... I KNOW it's in this dimension, and so... SPACIAL MAGIC: THOUSAND GATES!' noticing him casting a spell, Vert swiftly dashed towards him, thrusting her spear.'NO YOU DON'T!' however her expression changed to surprise as she went straight though the shadow.'Huh!?'.

Looking at her, the man chuckled.'Hmhm, I am but a spectral image... I'm not dumb enough to step into a room with all of you alone. That'd be suicide.'. gritting her teeth, White Heart looked furiously at him.'Coward!'. then Noire spoke out.'What did you do? That spell-'. a loud crash cut her off making them all stumble.'What the-'. The shadow vanished, and all of them rushed out of the room.'WHAT WAS THAT!?'. they all looked out of the hallway windows, seeing a large amount of black circles appearing all over the place.'This is...'

panic filling her eyes, Noire turned and quickly ran down the hallway.'This is BAD, Vert, Blanc, Neptune! I'm heading back to Lastation! I suggest you all head back aswell!' They all nodded and Renka clenched his fist, feeling useless.'-Again, I'll be of no use here... My power was taken... DAMNIT!-'.

--Meanwhile: Leanbox Prison----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting inside his cell, Lacerate looked out the barred window with a smile on his face.'Ah... The time has come... Tonight, the moon will be stained blood red...'. as he said that, a black circle appeared infront of him, which he grinned at.'As expected, that man thought ahead...'.

--In the streets of Lastation-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark Portals opened up, letting though large amounts of monsters of different types causing the public to panic.

"What the-" - "M-Monsters!?" -"WHATS GOING ON!?!" - "RUUUN!!!"

The monsters began to attack the civilians at random, destroying the buildings and cars, Explosions everywhere. people screaming out in complete fear.

As a large four legged dragon looking monster was about to stomp on a civilian, a girl with brown hair and red clothes jumped in, pulling them away to the side.'I GOT YOU!'. It was the young adventurer, Falcom. The dragon monster roared out at her before spinning around to attack her with its tail.

Pushing the civilian to the side, she quickly drew her sword and blocked the tail swing using the broad side of the sword.'KH-' Shes forced back a bit before it stopped.'W-What is going on...'. Suddenly, a hooded person ran up towards her and thrusted a knife at her.'Wha-'. She quickly moved to the side, avoiding the attack.'-A human..?-' Shocked that a human attacked her durning this crisis, she spun around with the momentum of her dodge and swung her sword at the attacker.'HAAAH!'.

the attacker backflipped out of the way as the dragon monster attacked Falcom with its claws.'GRAWL!!'. Looking toward the side, her eyes widened as the claws quickly approached.'OH NO!'.

--Meanwhile: Zero Dimension----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keichi's eyes shimmered gold while looking blank.'...25-15-21...1-18-5...14-15-20....9-14...3-15-14-20-18-15-12...' speaking in a monotone voice, Keichi stood up while the other looked at him in confusion.'...9...1-13...'. Raising his eyebrows, Nimaya thought to himself.'-Numbers? What does this mean?-'. As he was trying to figure out the meaning, Keichi turned around and raised his right arm.

'...19-16-1-3-9-1-12...13-1-7-9-3....'.

Black circles appeared under everyone except Nimaya, pulling them down into the darkness.'O-Oi! What are you-'. Everyone paniced as they vanished and Nimaya's eyes widened.'-Whats going on? What is Keichi doing?-'. Silence struck the room as only Nimaya and keichi was left. Looking up at Keichi, Nimaya was unsure of the situation.'What are you planing... Keichi?'. Keichi simply smiled as he looked at Nimaya. and his eyes went back to normal.

'...The war has begun... And Nimaya-' Nimaya's eyes widened as Keichi vanished in a flash of light before reappearing infront of him.'...I know you are attempting to betray me...' Panicing, Nimaya summoned the black sword with purple designs, and a Spiral symbol on its handle, swinging it at Keichi.'-I have no choice! Keichi will kill me!-'. Grinning, Keichi didn't bother to dodge.'Heh~ A lousy sword like that can't hurt me!'. However, to his surprise, the sword went straight into him, causing him to widen his eyes as blue particles came out from his wounds.

Stepping back, Keichi held his wound while bending forward.'Eugh- W-Whats going on!?'. meanwhile, Nimaya backed up.'This cursed blade... has the power to digitalize what it cuts. Something that cannot be healed... not to mention, it will continued until the target is gone...'. Gritting his teeths, Keichi looked at Nimaya while holding back his right arm.'You b-bastard... DIE!!!'. Suddenly, A beam of light pierced though Nimaya's back, making him bend back with wide open eyes.'GWUAGH!?!'. Blood spewed out from his stomach as he fell on his knees.'How...' he said looking at Keichi, but quickly noticed a black circle behind him.

then, he looked behind himself to see another circle.'-I see... He shot that light... though those portals... so i couldn't... react...-'. Looking at Keichi, he felt happy.'-...Atleast... Keichi is... done for...-'. seeing the wound expanding on Keichi.

Winching, Keichi fell on his knees while grasping his wound.'-I can't die... Not until she is revived! My only choice is... Using up most of my energy to cast a time seal on myself until they get their hands on the last shard... but first.-'. Holding out his hand, light swirled out from his hand, forming into a copy of himself.'Light clone... Unseal me when that happens...'. The Clone calmly nodded and Keichi placed his hand on the floor.'Time Magic: Time seal!' As he said that, a bubble of light surounded him, freezing him in time.

Meanwhile this is happening, Nimaya had fallen to the floor, laying in his own blood, lifeless. The clone walked up to him and held out his hand, pointing it at Nimaya.'Vanish.'.

--Too be countinued---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neptunia: NeXus   Neptunia: NeXus - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 6:39 pm

--Chapter 36: To each, their own... fated moment.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Green Hearts mansion-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

running though the corridors, Renka looked out of the windows at the portals, then he suddenly felt a spike of energy.'Huh?' Stopping, hi looked at his arm in confusion.'...that power was taken from me... how can I- no... It's reacting TO the energy somehow...' the arm started to emit a dark purple aura.

'The link is still there... I'm still connected to it!'. Realizing this, his eyes shined up.'-With this, I CAN be useful!-'. Then, a image of what happened before when he was controlled by the girl in the shard.'-That's right... I absorbed that snake monster didn't i? I wonder if... If i could still tap into it's power?-'. clenching his right fist infront of himself, he closed his eyes to focus.'...'.

--Within Renka's mind----

Standing within a space of endless blue skys and green hills, Renka looked around with determined eyes.'This space... It isn't the same as the one I entered when speaking with that girl... that one was, cold, and in ruins...' Unsure of how he would get there, he began walking up one of the hills.'This is my souls space...? Rather empty huh.' having a overwhelming calm feeling filling his body, he let out a smile.

Then, as he reached the top, he spotted something off in the distance.'Thats-' it was a small circle of ruined land just like the one where he met the girl.'I knew it! There is still a connection left!'. Sure he could find a clue to using the power there, he started to run over towards it.'With this, I can help in the war!'

--Outside Renka's mind------------

Standing silently in the corridor, he had black symbols spreading around his right arm, he slowly opened his eyes, revealing them to be of a dark purple color.'...' Looking around calmly, he said nothing. Then, He looked at his arm and scuffed at it.'Humpf' before turning to look out of the window.'The connection is weak... This body... It feels so... heavy.'.

Feeling weighted down, he looked displeased before sensing a familiar presence.'Ah... Good, She is here... That will make my revival... easier.'. Grinning, he turned towards theother end of the hallway that lead to the meating room.'I have to be quick... Before HE wakes up again...'.

--With Nimaya and Keichi's clone----

Laying in his own blood, Nimaiya looked up at the clone as his mask slowly started to fall off.'...Keichi... Things will... not go as you wish...'. The clone smiled at his words.'Heh... Do they ever really? My plan was to do this behind the scene with no casualties... But here we are, Ni-'. His eyes widened as the mask fell off Nimaiya's face.'...Wait... That's, You're...'. his lips began to tremble at the sight.

'-This cannot be...-' he thought to himself, seeing an image of his old friend in his head.

'It's been... a while... Keichi...'

As the mask landed on the floor, Keichi's clone had flashabacks to his time in the prison.'...H-Hiro...kun...?' stepping back, he couldn't believe it.'No... No Hiro is dead...I saw it- HIRO DIED!'.

Coughing, Nimaiya spoke out.'So you still... remember me... That day... I... became... A tool.'.

'Yes, that fated day...'.

--too be continued---
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neptunia: NeXus   Neptunia: NeXus - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 6:32 pm

--Chapter 37: The past.---

--Flashback----

Standing face to face, on the prison ground that was more or less a battle arena, Hiro and Keichihad been given swords to fight eachother to the death. A elderly man stood on the lecters above, ordering them to fight as multiply soldier aimed their guns at them.

Looking at Hiro with despair filling his face, Keichi muttered out.'I don't want to fight you...' meanwhile, Hiro looked up at the guards with determend eyes.'They'll kill us both...' Looking at Keichi, Hiro looked almost dead inside.'Keichi.'. Shaking, Keichi held his own chest as tears ran down his face.'This isn't right... This is WRONG! I REFUSE to lose my family... again.' hearing that, Hiro looked down.'Family... Is that what you thought I wasto you? Family?!'

Having a pained grin, Hiro pointed his sword at a taken aback Keichi.'PATHETIC! HAHA! ...I just played with you, that ALL, And now.. And this very moment- YOU'LL DIE IN DESPAIR!' holding back his tears, Hiro looked at Keichi and thought to himself.'-I'm Sorry, Keichi... I'm sorry... This way, you'll survive!-'. Lowering his sword again, He began walking towards Keichi.'You want to kill me, right? Go ahead! try it! I dare you, Or DIE like your pathetic parents...'

Keichi's eyes twitched at those words.'...don't say that...' Holding out his sword, Keichi rubbed the tears off his face.'...I DON'T want to kill you...' at that, Hiro snapped.'DAMNIT KEICHI! WE'LL BOTH DIE IF YOU DON'T KILL ME!'. The elderly man stopped them both by yelling out.'STOP THIS NONSENSE! GUARDS END THEM BOTH!'. Hiro's eyes quickly widened and he quickly rushed towards Keichi.'WAIT STOOOP!!'. the guns began firing. Hiro jumped at Keichi, Pushing him away as the bullets filled his body, spewing blood everywhere.'KEICHI-GUUUAAAHH'

looking in panic at Hiro, Keichi screamed out.'HIROOOOOO!!!!'.

--Flashback ends---

Looking at Nimaiya, Keichi's clone had a faint expression of sadness.'After that... Lady Orange Heart came in and saved everyone inprisoned... Me aswell, when I asked about you... They said your wounds were too severe- They couldn't save you. If you were alive- Why did you hide it?'. Looking up at Keichi, Nimaiya smiled.'I was... programmed to kill you... to stop the revial of her...'

'Programmed?!'

--Meanwhile: Lastation, green hearts mansion-----

Having walked back into the meeting room where the goddess's had previously gathered, Renka looked with glee at the notebookleft on the table.'I can sense you are there... Croire!' having little ability to move, he reached for the book but it quickly opened, making him stop.'Hmpf- I didn't expect YOU to actually takecontrol of him... pressed fortime or something?' said a girls voice inside the book.

'Heh, Right now... Yeah, you could say I am. I NEED to get back to Zero... That fool knowns NOTHING of the revival ritual, gathering the shards is just HALF the battle.' clenching his hand, Renka glared at the book who was slilent.'Croire, bring me there, bring me BACK to him!'. however, no response was given, then a womans voice came from the entrence of the room.'What is this about?' widening his eyes, Renka looked over to see Vert standing there.

Sighing, he closed his eyes.'Vert, is it? Currently I am not Renka, I am a goddess of another dimension.' knowing she couldn't defeat Vert in a battle using Renka's body, she told the truth.'Another dimension?' Vert said a bit confused.'What does this have to do with Renka, why are you controling him?'. pressed for time however, the goddess could fully explain it all.'I don't have the time to explain... I need to get back to my world! If I do...I can stop this invasion.'

Narrowing her eyes, Vert couldn't fully trust those words, but something else bothered her.'And, what about Renka? Will he be fine after that?'.

'Yes, Once I am returned to my former body... I will return him here and remove all the monsters currently invading this world.' giving Vert a serious glare, she was getting more and more stressed as she felt her control over Renka's body was growing weaker.'I don't have much in terms of time. I have no reason to lie to you! All I need is Croire here to open up a portal so i can return!' glancing back at the notebook on the table, she pleaded.'Croire, You KNOW me... so please do this!'.

finally, the book spoke out.'Fine. Don't worry, Green Heart, I'll make sure she hold her promise.' Narrowing her eyes, vert thought to herself.'-She says like I trusted her aswell.-'. undesided, Vert crossed her arms.'I can't very well just let you go... I'd like to go with you, but sadly I can't leave here. so-' then she was stopped by a girl voice coming from behind her.'I'll go with them!'.

--too be countinued---
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neptunia: NeXus   Neptunia: NeXus - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:40 pm

--chapter 38: Unfavorable situations..--

--In Renka's Mind--

Running down the green grassy hill within his mind, he felt a dark presence growing stronger within him as he got closer to the fragmented ruined city. the air around him got more and more stiff and hard to breath while the blue sky shifted towards a dark purple tone.'This place... It's just like back then with Uzume...'. Then, a figure formed infront of him out of shadows, making him step back casiously.'-What now?-' The shadow had a dark and erie smile and spoke in a distorted tone.'Aarrre Youuu HIIIM?'

Raising his right eyebrow, Renka just barely understood it.'Him? What are you talking about?'. the shadow stood completely still.'Boooey, Arrre yooou Thaa Boooey Meaaastaaah supoookee appouuurrt?'. Finding it hard to understand it, Renka shook his head.'Can you speak clearer? ...Honestly don't understand you!'. The shadow began to laugh which caused Renka to step back a bit more, raising his arms in defence just in case.'Look, i NEED to find the source of this power-' at that, the shadow stopped laughing, Taking Renka by surprise.'Eh?'

Raising it's right arm, the shadow formed it into a spike.'Yoooouuu Arre HIM!'. it rapidly shot out the spike towards him.'SHI-' Before Renka could react, the ground under him opened up as a snakes mouth engulfed him, protecting him from the spike that bounced of the snakes skin, the snake borrowed out of the ground with Renka in it's mouth, quickly making it's escape out of the dark Ruined city.

--A bit away, grasslands--

Looking back, the snake let out a small pust of air from it's noise before dropping Renka out. Landing on the grass, he was covered in saliva.'Uwagh- Gross... SO GROSS!' trying to get it off himself, he pulled off his shirt, throwing it to the side.'UWAAAGH-Eh?' it was then, the snake come to his mind as he looked to the side at it.'S-Snake...?' with widened eyes, he looked in fear at the pitch-black snake, However, it didn't seem agressive and thinking about it, Renka realized it had saved him.'Y-You saved me...?' The snake nodded slightly, lowering it's head to Renka's level.

Placing his right hand on it, he felt a familliar sensation.'Wait, You- You're the snake from that time!'. Raising it's head once more, the snake nodded and to Renka's surprise, began speaking with a soft voice.'That is correct... Though I was not in control at that time.'. Widening his eyes in shock,Renka backed up.'YOU SPEAK!?'.The snake nodded.'That's right, I can comunicate with you within this realm it seems.'. Crossing his arms, Renka thought '-Talking snake? Well- Not like I haven't experienced weirder stuff.-' to himself.'So? What's the deal then...? Do YOU know anything about that power?'

Nodding, the snake looked towards the ruined city.'Within that realm... there exists a crystal that eminates a similar dark aura such as your own- Or, should I say that womans.'. Looking at the snake, Renka knew who it was refering to.'I see.. But, Even so... I need that power in order to save this world- Yes, To stop THAT guy!' Having a dark tint in his eyes, he clenched his fist with a smile making the snake narrow its eyes.'I sense great confusion in you... Your judgement is clouded by darkness...'

Unamused by the snakes words, Renka looked off to the side.'Whatever, I need that power... If YOU won't help me, then leave me alone.'. Then, as if from nowhere, a purple lightning struck the grass between Renka and the snake, making them both stagger back.'What?!' looking at where it struck, there was now a dark figure with dark purple eyes, glaring at Renka.'Oh no!' seeing it, the snake quickly went around it to get Renka.'-This is BAD, if that thing gets him... It's over.-' widening his eyes, Renka looked at the figure.'It's there! The POWER!' then he quickly looked to the side, being enveloped by the snakes mouth again.'NO! WAIT!'

Having him in it's mouth, the snake tried to escape, but the figure grabbed a hold of it's tail.'Gh-' Looking back, the snake began to worry.'-In this realm... I am powerless, the only way out would be...- Child! If you cast aside your hunger for that power, I will grant you MY power... Just like before.'

--outside Renka's mind--

Looking towards to door opening, next to Vert stood a red haired girl.'I will go with you, to that place.' she said, making Renka narrow his eyes.'You...' realizing it wouldn't be of use to argue, he accpeted it.'Hmpf. Fine, suit yourself.' Then, looking at Vert.'Vert, Was it? Tell the other goddess's to keep an eye out for a crystal shard eminating a dark purple aura... THATS what that man is after- when you do find it, Contact Croire here, I'll leave her behindjust in case.' Vert, obviously still not trusting of who ever is controlling Renka, reluctantly agree.'Alright...' Then, she looked at the girl.'You shouldn't do this, you are in no shape-'

The girl stopped her and walked over to Renka.'It's alright, As long as my name is Uzume Tennouboshi, I'll march forwards! Especially for my precious friends!' wrapping her arm around Renka's neck, she grinned while giving a thumbs up.'Ugh-' Narrowing his eyes, Renka looked at her in displeasure, warding ofher arm and walking over to the Notebook on the table.'Croire, Open the portal.'. Suddenly, screams came from the hallway, making them all turn around, and Vert, who was at the door opening looked out to see a Leanbox guard fly past her, rolling on the floor, covering it in blood.'Eh?!' A mans voice came from the other end of the corridor as shivers ran though Verts body.'Hehehee~ Finally... You'll be stained RED!'.

--too be countinued--
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neptunia: NeXus   Neptunia: NeXus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 12:50 pm

--Chapter 39: betrayal--

-With Keichi and nimaiya--

Staring down at his old friend, Keichi's clone couldn't believe what it had heard.'Programmed!?' he said to himself as Nimaiya breathed his last breath.'Immpossible, there shouldn't be anyone who knows about my plan... not even my loyal followes knows...' stepping back, his eyes were twitching.'...then WHO!?'.

His eyes began glimmering gold.'I-I see... I hadn't considered THAT possibility...'. Turning around towards the back window, he realized something else was scheming in the shadows.'...to think... other dimensions are interfearing.'

-at Green Hearts mansion--

Staring at the man covered in bandages and blood, Vert had a faint memory of seeing him before, he has a white band covering his eyes with a opening for the right eye, he has 2 scars on his face, one over his mouth and the other across his nose. He has a black tank-top with belts over his shoulders that has 3 knifes on each. he is also wearing baggy millitary trousers with black boots.

Holding a beaten up guard by their hair, he grins under the white cloth covering his mouth.'Green Heart... I have been looking for YOU.' he agressively threw the guard infront of himself and pulled out a knife from his belt.'You might not remember ME... but years ago... YOU failed as a goddess.'. Unsure of who he was, Vert glanced back at Renka and the others before looking back at the man knowing that a fight was inescapable.'Croire, was it? I will take care of this... Do what you need to- FAST.' She closed the door behind herself and quickly summoned her spear.

'I don't know who exactly you are... But at the moment it does not matter- You are a criminal!'. Grinning at her words, Lacerate dashed at her.'I'LL KILL YOU!!!' - 'Foolish.' Vert swiftly blocked his knife attack with her spear, then quickly countered by twisting it to the side and hitting him on the side of his head with the back end of the spear.'BWUGH' stumbling to the side, he shook his head before atempting to stab her from the side.'BASTARD'. but again, Vert blocked it and this time, kicked him in the chest, making him fly back into the hallway window with a loud 'crash' sound.

Looking out the window, Vert had a worried yet confused expression.'-That man... To have killed all those guards... He couldn't have been that weak-' looking down, here eyes widened as his body was there.'That bastard, he survived?'

-meanwhile with Renka, Uzume and Croire.--

Croire quickly opened a passage way for them to go though.'I don't know the details... But you aren't Renka.' the Red haired girl quickly saw though the one who is controlling Renka whom nodded while walking into the passage.'That's right...'. walking after him, Uzume looked with doubt and suspision at him.'As long as you don't hurt the REAL Renka...'.

-moments later: Zero Dimension--

Stepping out of the passage way, Renka grasped his chest, winching whilst feeling a throbbing pain in his chest. Uzume stepped out from behind him.'Hey, You okay?' she asked, noticing his pained expression. Looking back at her, Renka thought to himself'-Damnit... The link is weakening much to fast... at this rate I won't reach that bastard.- Yeah, I'm fine.' chrugging it off, Renka turned towards a large tower that laid in ruins.'Now, We'll need to head towards that tower...'. Uzume crossed her arms whilst looking at the tower aswell.'Why? Isn't that guy's base in the stadium?' having remembered the location from earlier, Uzume questioned.

'Tsk, There is a key component left in that tower, THAT is something I need.'

-meanwhile untop on the tower--

on a big balcony stands a hooded man, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.'I know I'm suposed to guard this place... but WHO would even bother coming here? Feels like an excuse to get me out of sight, that damn Keichi! I'll give him a mouthful late-r... Hm?'. catching a glimps of something, he rushed over to the railing, narrowing his eyes.'What's that? Eh, Two people came out of a portal... That can't be good.'. His pale lips formed a smile.'Fantastic.'.

--too be countinued--
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neptunia: NeXus   Neptunia: NeXus - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 2:54 pm

--Chapter 40: The Crystal.----

--Within Renka's mind--

Stuck inside the snakes mouth, Renka's eyes twitched at the snakes proposal.'You'll.. Grant me your power? That'll work!?' his eyes list the dark glint they had as he returned to his senses, making the snake pust out air.'...Finally you have come to, Yes, By syncing souls... You can use my power.'. smiling, Renka felt at ease once more.'Then... I can be of use...'. the snake gave out a small sound, accompanied by a sudden shake making Renka tumble over.'W-Wha!? Hey, What happened!?'

'The moment I let you out, I NEED you to open your mouth as wide as possible!' hearing that from the snake caused Renka to become dombfounded.'Eh? Why do I-' however before he could finish his words, he was sent flying out of the snakes mouth as it scream out.'JUST DO IT!!' Flying across the green hills, he couldn't understand why he would need to but, the snake sounded like it was serious so he reluctantly did so while thinking to himself.'-This is one of the most STRANGEST things a snake has asked me... Actually, a talking snake is strange to begin with...-"

his eyes widened at the sight of the gigantic snake leaping up towards him, causing him to sweat.'-Wait... It can't seriously be thinking...-' As to had drawn close to him, it shrank down to the size of a common snake, making its way down his throat.Letting out some odd sounds, Renka teared up slightly from the odd sensation.'-THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, RIGHT!?' As the snake was fully in him, he began coughing violently while crashing down on the grass, rolling for a while before stopping.'WHAT THE FUUUCK!?!' He screamed out while panicly looking at his stomach.'I SERIOUSLY HAD A SNAKE ENTER MY BODY!!'

Then, a voice echoed in his head.'Stop being fussy about it, You were in my mouth no long ago...' Quickly standing up, he angerly looked around.'ATLEAST WARN A MAN BEFORE ENTERING HIS MOUTH!'

'...You are making it sound indecent.'

'Well, EXCUUUUSE me... Actually, I only just noticed- You have the voice of a woman?'

'That would be because I am.'

'Still no right to enter a man like that.'

'...You want me to bite you?'

Sighing. Renka calmed down a bit.'So? Why'd you enter me?'

'For the record, I am not -inside- you, I have merged with you so that you can use my powers.'

'Wait- If you merged with me... Does that make me half snake?!'

'Am I talking to a child or something? weren't you in a hurry?'

becoming silent, it all came back to him which caused him to burst out with panic.'THAT'S RIGHT!! I NEED TO GET BACK OUT OF HERE!!'

'...you're an idiot huh...'

--outside Renka's mind--

Heading towards the tower in the middle of the ruined city, Uzume looked up at the large tower.'What's in there that you need? If it's dangerous, I WILL force you away from it... For Renka.'

Glancing back at her, Renka narrowed his eyes in displeasure.'You should know what, You ARE a goddess... right?' Stopping, Uzume looked confused and yet, Suspisious.'...H-How'd you know that?'

realizing he said too much, he shook his shoulders closing his eyes.'Never mind that... What I need is the crystal that channels the share power of a goddess from its people.'

'Hey, The crystal here is MINE... What are you planning here!?' angered by who ever is controlling Renka, Uzume grabbed onto him.'This is too suspisious... I'm taking you back!' winching, Renka felt his mind fading.'Damnit... This is NOT the time...'

'You have to understand... This is the ONLY way to save that world! You of all people should... Understand me.' cutting them off, a shadow punched Uzume with blinding speed, sending her flying into a abandoned bus across the street making Renka widen his eyes in surprise.'WHAT!?!'

A mans voice came from behind him.'You said some intresting things, boy.' Looking back with wide open eyes, Renka felt a strange energy eminating from the man who grabbed ahold of him, intrested in what Renka said.'You said something about a goddess... SPEAK UP.'

Turning around, Renka's expression shifted to a more serious glare while leaning his right hand on his hip.'Make no mistake... Let me pass or you WILL suffer.' knowing her time was limited, she had no choice but to get serious. The man looked at Renka in suprise.'Oooh? Now that's intresting! I took down that other one first because she seemed stronger, was I wrong perhaps?'.

'Quite so.' said Renka, having a dark purple aura swirling around his right arm.'Though she and I have quite a bit in common... I DESPISE her.' thrusting her arm at the man, she screamed out.'SPIRAL DREAM PUNCH!' The man quickly caught her fist, making the dark aura disperse.'Intresting... But-' seeming unamused by that attack, the man spun around with Renka and hurled him up in the sky 'BORING!!'.

Flying though the air, Renka was still in shock about how effortlessly the man stopped his attack.'-Am I really THAT weak in this body!?-'. Looking up at Renka, the man grinned, But got quickly slammed into by a bolt of orange light which caused him the tumble to the side with his right arm sleeve being torn apart.'...Hm?' Looking to where it came from he breifly saw a orange haired girl before she vanished up into the sky, grabbing Renka and flying away.

chuckling, the man looked at his torn sleeve slightly impressed. before running back towards the tower.

--Too be continued--
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neptunia: NeXus   Neptunia: NeXus - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 6:32 pm

--Chapter 41: Shard---

Being carried by the girl with Orange hair, Renka felt frusturated but accepted the situation.'...I supose you expect me to thank you? Well for-' cutting her off, the girl smiled and spoke out in a very cutesy voice.'I~Expect thanks from Renka~ Orange Heart doesn't like you~'. Narrowing her eyes, Renka glanced away.'Whatever, Take me to that tower.' Nodding, Orange heart quickly turned and headed to the middle tower in the city.

--Meanwhile: inside Renka's mind--

having calmed himself from the shock of having a snake enter his mouth, Renka's eyes shook as a black beam flew towards him.'Shi-!' in that instant, his skin turned into black scales that protected him from the attack, making it fizzle out. Sweating, he looked terrifed at his chest.'That could have been BAD!' pressing his right hand on the scales, he sighed.'...Thanks allot! You sa-' his body suddenly moved on its own to the side as ablack figure suddenly appeared, trying to grab him.

'You fool! PAY ATTENTION to your suroundings!'

Glancing at the figure as he was running towards a large rock formation, Renka couldn't shake the familiar energy coming from it.'Hey, I have this feeling... That thing, I feel like i KNOW it.'

'Know it? ...Now that you mention it... It's soul bares a strong resemblance to that red haired girl I have seen in your memories.'

'Wait, Uzu- HOLD ON!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SEEN MY MEMORIES!?!'

Quickly turning around, Renka's right arm became covered in black scales, blocking yet another attack from the figure.'Presistent fool!' he said slightly annoyed.

'It seems our only option to get out of here is to fight it...'

Stopping in his tracks, Renka graps his right hand into a fist while closing his eyes.'Haaah...' meanwhile the figure dashed at him, thrusting its fist towards him.

Thinking to himself as time around them seemed to have slowed down.'-Remember that feeling... That SPIRALING feeling... grasp it...-' A lightly purple colored energy began to swirl around his right arm.'-That time she was controlling me, I felt this sensation... CONNECT IT.'

Slowly opening his eyes, they glowed purple as he took a stance, holding back his right arm.'Spiral.... Dream....' time reverted back to normal speed as he thrusted the punch forwards and connecting it with the figures punch.'PUUUUUUUUNNNNNCCCCHHH!!!!'

As their fists colided, a massive shockwave of Black and Purple energy was sent flying across the field, cracking the ground around them. The spiral around Renka's arm started to drill into the figures fist.'GWOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!' Putting all his energy into it, he destroyed its arm and continued towards its head.

It was then, right before impacting its face, the world around them vanished.'Heh?'.

--Meanwhile: Planeptune--

Having returned to the city, Neptune informed everyone of what was going,however they had run into a serious issue themselfs. One of their close friends, IF, had become extremely sick from nowhere.

Laying on a bed in the infirmery, IF's had a smoldering fever andher skin is pale like ice. Her eyes had darkened together with her hair slowly turning a dark purple color. Standing next to her, Neptune looked at her with worry.'Whats happening to IF...?' She asked the doctor who had just entered the room.'We cannot say, perhaps she got poisoned by something when she was out traveling?'.

As the energy around IF grew, the Doctor told Neptune to wait outside as he makes further tests.'Alright...' She somberly responded before walking out, closing the door behind herself.

'Very good, Miss Goddess...' He said sinesterly while throwing his paperboard on the floor.'...As I suspected, the final shard IS here...' Grinning, he walked up to IF while taking out a small oval shaped container from his pocket.'...This will be my bargain chip for that guy, Luckly those idiots in Lastation didn't seem to send out images of me...'

--Meanwhile: with Keichi's clone--

Looking out of the throne rooms window, Keichi's clone looked at the destroyed city.'...How much more must I suffer? Lady Orange Heart...?' looking towards the city's largest tower his eyes widenedas he saw a bight orange light flying towards it.'...T-That's...'.

--Too be continued--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neptunia: NeXus   Neptunia: NeXus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Neptunia: NeXus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Gardens :: Lunar Library :: Manga/Anime FanFictions-
Jump to: