Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Share | 

-----------Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Fanfic------------------------

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: -----------Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Fanfic------------------------   Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:03 pm

-------------------------------------Chapter 1: Oppression-----------------------------------

It's a calm normal day in Konoha. Boruto, Mitsuki and Sarada are walking thought the mission center where Genin and up are handed their assignments, usually from a lady named 'Suika Kannonji', who wears a white shirt and a Purple vest.

She has light brown har and a hair decoration formed like a flower. She is generally a nice person, but worries abit too much about small things.

Boruto holds his arms behind his head while smiling with his eyes closed.

[Boruto: Aaaahh~ Denki showed me this awesome new game yesterday 'ttebasa!]

Mitsuki tilts his head while also smiling with his eyes closed, holding his right hand on his chin.

[Mitsuki: That so?]

Nodding, Boruto held out his right hand while looking over at Mitsuki, super excited about the games story.

[Boruto: There was this ~awesome~ ninja that you play as named 'Kenji the thunder' who had lost his family in a tragic event, and is seeking vengance on the murderer 'ttebasa!]

[Mitsuki: Heeh, Kinda like Uchiha Sasuke?]

Both Sarada and Boruto stops while Mitsuki kept going before noticing they had stopped and looked back at the two confused team-mates.'Hm?'.

Sarada looks down with a sad expression while Boruto tilts his head with a questioning gaze.

[Boruto: M-Mitsuki...? What do you mean by that'ttebasa?]

[Mitsuki: My parent told me, the uchiha clan was whipped out by Uchiha Itachi, Sasuke's brother who he swore to kill and eventually did.]

Twitching his right eye in a mix of emotions, Boruto slowly looks over at Sarada who was looking a bit down.'S-Sarada, you knew...about this?'. Shaking her head at Boruto, she glanced over to mitsuki.

[Sarada: I only read in the history books that our clan was massacared, didn't know by who... By my uncle? Is that really true, Mitsuki?]

Changing his expression to a bit more calm and serious, Mitsuki nods.'En, so my parent said.'. Sarada understood the seriousness in those words, as she pictured Orochimaru in her head.

Shaking her head, she smiles and diverts the conversation towards the mission.'A-Anyway.'.

[Sarada: We have to go see what our mission will be right?]

She walks past Boruto and Mitsuki who both look at her, Boruto has a worried expression, those were some shocking news after all.'Sarada?'.

[Sarada: Haah... Let's focus on the mission, Okay? I am fine.]

[Boruto: Nm, If you say so...]

Having finally reached to front desk, they were greated by Suika who smiled happly at them.'Welcome~'.

Boruto slams his hands on the desk in excitement with a bright grin, making Suika twitch in shock.

[Boruto: Do you have any missions for us, Suika-chan?]

Nodding, she grabs a green scroll from a stack next to her, handing it to Boruto who grabs it and steps back to Sarada and Mitsuki before opening it.

[Boruto: Let's see... Eeeehh.... shopping for a old lady... D-rank mission!? Suika-chan, is this a joke'ttbasa?]

Looking over at her with total dissapointment. Suika shakes her head while holding up her hands.

[Suika: No-No-No, This is the only mission available at the moment... all other teams already took the others.]

Sighing at her response, Boruto closes the scroll up while nodding.'Yeah-Yeah, let's go guys.'

---------------------------------------------------------Later that day-------------------------------------------------------------------

All three of the are walking up the shopping district of Konoha that is filled with people. Boruto looks at a sheep of paper the old lady gave them.

[Boruto: Hmm, this old lady needs allot of things 'ttebasa.]

Sarada looks at his with one eye open while holding her left hand on her hip and her right arm outwards.

[Sarada: ...Maybe she is planing a party or something? or she just eats alot...]

then, Boruto tilts towards Sarada and jokingly whispers.'You don't think she is related to Chocho, huh?'. Making Sarada chuckle a big before shaking her head.

[Sarada: Haha, Nah, i don't think so. She didn't seem to be of the Akamichi clan.]

Moving away, Boruto agreed and leaned back while walking.'Anyways'. but, before he could speak several leaf police officers ran past them in a hurry, making them all stop and look towards them.

[Sarada: What's going on?]

[Boruto: Maybe there was a robbery or something 'ttebasa.]

Mitsuki then streached out his right hand and grabbed the top of a building.'I'll check.' he said before leaping up on the roof. Up on the roof, he ran quitely to the other end and found the other Police officers standing in a stand still againt a band of masked individuals that wore what looked to be old battle worn shinobi gear and outfits.

[Mitsuki: -Rogues?-]

then, one of the men yelled out loudly.'THE GREAT NATIONS ARE SYMBOLS OF HUMANITY'S PARADOXES! YOU ALL THINK THIS IS PEACE!? WRONG! THIS IS DICTATORSHIP! THE LAWS ARE CONFINEMENTS, CHAINS OF THE HIGHER-UPS!'.

[Leaf Police 1: Don't do any futher damage! We are aresting you for threat against the public!]

[Man 1: Threat... YOU ARE THE THREAT! IT DISGUESTS US THAT YOU BEAR THE UCHIHA SYMBOLS ON YOUR OPPRESSIVE SYSTEMS!! EARTH STYLE: TREMBLING COFFINS!]

The man furiously slams his hands together, then slams them into the ground causing a small tremble before 2 shells made of rock sprung up from the ground next to each Police officer and captured them inside. 'What the-!?'. Then, anther man for the tiger seal while yelling out.

'Fire Style: searing caskets!'. and before long, silent screams came out of the rock coffins making Mitsuki widen his eyes.'This is bad...'. He quickly ran back towards Boruto and Sarada in a hurry.

Jumping back down to Boruto and Sarada, who looks at him impaciently to hear what is going on.'So, what is it?' Sarada asks while Mitsuki nods before giving his response.

[Mitsuki: There seems to be a group of 'rogues' that were having a battle against the Police force.]

[Boruto: Rogues?]

[Sarada: What do you mean? we're the police force having trouble against them? if not then we shouldn't-]

Cutting her off, Mitsuki told them what he had seen, leaving them both in shock and slightly scared.'Wha... We should report this to the jonin!' Sarada said while turning towards the hokage mansion.

'Wait 'ttebasa!' Boruto grabbed her arm to stop her. 'If we just leave them, then civilians could be in danger! Me and Mitsuki will stay here while you get help.'. Boruto proposed and gave Mitsuki a gance of confirmation, and Mitsuki nodded in agreement.

however, Sarada thought the idea was too dangerous.

[Sarada: Are you stupid? if what Mitsuki said was true then, they took out several Police force members like nothing!]

[Boruto: We don't have time for this, go tell the others! Let's go, Mitsuki!]

Ignoring her worries, Boruto let go and waved to Mitsuki while jumping up towards to roof top, leaving Sarada behind.'Wai- BORUTO!' Reaching up her hand she yelled out his name but it was too late. 'Tsk, that guy... You better be careful you two.' She sighs and quickly started making her way to the mansion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------Minutes later------------------------------------------------------------

Two of the men had cornered a man in his 30s and a young girl no older then 8 whom the man was trying to protect. 'G-Get away from us you fiends!'. The two men only chuckled before one of the pulled out a rusty old Kunai.'You have lived in confinement all this time... We shall free you both from the bonds of opression!'. Slowly walking towards them, the man held out the kunai pointing at them.

Then, he suddely stopped as two shuriken flew at him, making him dash backwards.'Hm?'. Boruto and Mitsuki both lands infront of the man and child.'Hooh? Children of opression?' Lowering his arm holding the Kunai, the man sighed. meanwhile Boruto raised his right earbrow while narrowing his eyes. 'Haah? Opression? What are you on about 'ttebasa?'.

Stepping back, the man felt dissapointment at their arrival.'If you are here then, it's over. Kisaki we leave... Oh, and children of opression, know this... a new era is aproaching.'

Both of them dissappeared into a mist while Boruto ran at them and threw a punch but only stumbled forward.'WAIT! Damnit... Who were they?'. Then, the man with the child walked up to both of them and bowed.'Thank you! Thank you so much!'. Shaking his head while smiling, Boruto felt like it was only natural for them to save them.'No-No, it was only our job, we are ninja after all.'.

Raising his head, them man smiled with tears in his eyes.'even so, i thank you... If something would have happend to my dear daughter... Thank you.'.

----------------------------------------------------------------Later that day: Hokages office--------------------------------------------

Silence filled the room as Boruto had gotten some worring words from his father.'W-What...?'. Sitting at his desk with his hands together, Naruto said it again.

'Sarada has not come to the mansion.'

----------------------------------------------------------------To be countinued----------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -----------Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Fanfic------------------------   Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:18 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 2: Mysterious encounter------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------Deep within a mountain range----------------------------------------------

Within a large mountain range close to the Rain village, there is a large creater that has old buildings and shacks scattered around with flaming poles for lights.

At the far end of the settlement was a large dugout cavern with 2 flame poles on either side and 2 guards wearing old wornout shinobi garments from different villages.

Inside the cave is a large space with several doors on the sides, with a throne like structure in the middle and several torches hanging from the walls. A man is sitting on the throne with his right leg up on the chair. and is leaning his ead on his right arm.

He has Black semi-long hair that is very ruffled up, and his left eye was covered in bandages. His clothes were a old torn-up Akatsuki cloak and he had no shirt under only a bandage around his waist. Black dirty old pants and torn old sandals.

The man looked with narrowed eyes, looking slightly annoyed over something as the footsteps of 3 people grew closer.'Lord Kousuke.'. The two men that encountered Boruto and Mitsuki walked in holding Sarada with a chain around her hands and a cloth covering her eyes with the symbol for 'Seal' on it.

[Kousuke: Hmm? Who is this, why have you brought a child here?]

He said while lifting his head from his arm. The man on Sarada's left nodded before turning Sarada around showing the Uchiha symbol on her back.'This is why.'. Annoying glancing at her back, Kousuke's expression softened up in surprise.

[Kousuke: ...Uchiha... I thought all Uchiha were dead? Where'd you find her?]

[Kisaki: Miyuki and Hitoshi found her while we were in Konoha... they confirmed it durning a battle with her, She has the sharingan.]

Hearing that made Kousuke very happy, he started smiling in joy.'Really? That's fantastic!' he said as he stood up and snapped his right hands fingers.

[Kousuke: Hurry-Hurry, Bring her to her cell! I'll go get Takako-chan~!]

---------------------------------------------------------------Meanwhile in Konoha------------------------------------------------------

'Sarada has not come to the masion' was Naruto's words, distilling silence in the room as Boruto's worry grew and before long...

[Boruto: What do you mean she didn't come!? then where did she go'ttebasa!?]

[Naruto: Acording to civilians in the area, she was engaged in a battle against 2 masked people wearing old shinobi gear from the sand and the mist. She was knocked uncouncious and captured.]

Walking up to the desk, boruto slammed his hands into it while anger filled his face.

[Boruto: Then what are we doing!? We gotta go after them!!]

[Naruto: Boruto.]

Not listening to his father, Boruto quickly turned to leave the room but was stopped by Naruto loud voice.'BORUTO!'. Boruto glanced back at Naruto who went on to say.

[Naruto: We don't know where she is, they used some type of spacial ninjutsu to leave... Not even the barrier around the village detected them entering or leaving. I have already sent a message to Sasuke.]

Not liking that answer, Boruto clicked his tongue and opened the door.'You didn't see what they did... It'll be too late...' he said as he closed the door, leaving Naruto with a stern look.'Boruto...'.

-----------------------------------------------------------On the road to Boruto's house-----------------------------------------------

Walking with his hands in hsi pockets, the sun had barely dropped in the distance, leaving a golden light on the village. Looking over to it, Boruto felt so helpless, he didn't know where to even start looking. As Naruto said, they could be anywhere.

[Boruto: This sucks...ttebasa...]

as he turned to the last road streach to his house, he noticed a girl, looking no older then himself sitting on one of the side wall on the road with her eyes locked onto his house while dangling her legs.

She had short brown hair, a red shirt and a grey suit-vest over it, and standard leaf shinobi short pants and sandals.'Who's she?' boruto thought to himself as he casually walked past her. then, she noticed him and gave out a small.'Oh!' noice before jumping down from the wall.

Walking up to Boruto with a smile. 'You're Boruto, right?' she asked in a soft tone. Unsure of who she was, Boruto just nodded causiously. Extactic about it, she held her hands together in joy.'Yay~'. winching a bit, Boruto scratched the back of his head while asking.'And... Who are you?'.

She quickly locked her eyes into his while responding.

[Akane: I am Akane.]

Diverting his eyes, Boruto felt something off about her, but had other things in his head.'So, what do you want?'. He didn't have time for random encounters afterall. Akane Nodded, understanding that he had something else to do.'En.'.

[Akane: ...I have heard much about you Boruto-kun, and so i thought... Maybe... Maybe you could help me with something?]

[Boruto: Haah? ...Look, I'd help you but i have other issues on my table right now... sorry.]

Dissmissing her request nicely, Boruto started walking towards his house again. but is stopped by Akane's voice.'What if i knew where Uchiha Sarada was taken~?'. Boruto's eyes widened as he turned back towards her, seeing her standing there with a innocent yet almost evil smile.

Then, appearing behind her was the always calm Mitsuki, pushing her down on the ground and presses his right knee and her back and his right hand holding her head while his left hand held a Kunai that he held against her throat.'Heeh, mind telling us where now?'.

Boruto ran up to them and looked down at Mitsuki.'Mitsuki?! why are you here?'. Mitsuki's home wasa bit away after all, and Mitsuki only gave of a smile while tilting his head. Sighing at the usual response, Boruto then hunched down and looked at Akane's face.

[Boruto: What was this about knowing Sarada's location?]

Boruto would usually be against this kind of treatment, but as of now he would accept it if it meant finding Sarada. Akane smile before responding calmly.'Ehehe~ I didn't plan on tricking you or anything... So could he let me go? I'll tell you what i know...~'. Silently looking into her eyes, Boruto felt no ill intentions from her. 'Nh-'.

Standing back up, Boruto told Mitsuki to let her go. 'Mh' Mitsuki agreed and let her go. She stood back up and streached be back and whipped of the dirt on her clothes.'Much better~'. Boruto gave her a stern look while burying his hands in hs pockets. '...We'll talk in my room... Follow me.' Turning towards his house Boruto swung his head slightly to indicate the 'let's go'.

Nodding happly she followed him, and so did Mitsuki after both of them keeping a eye on her actions.

What will this meeting lead to? Who is Akane? And what will happen to Sarada!? Find out next time.
-------------------------------------------------To be countinued-----------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -----------Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Fanfic------------------------   Today at 1:25 pm

-------------------------------------------------------Chapter 3: Long Journey ahead ----------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------Few days prior to Sarada's dissappearance----------------------------------------

Outside the Steam Village, A young person walks though a tight forest that had a small path though it, they have a beige colored rain coat with a hood, only a few strands of brown hair hung out from the hood.

'...If you plan to attack me, then do it...'. they said while stopping. then, 4 men dressed on Konoha Anbu gear came out quickly, surounding the hooded person.'...Konoha...?'. The person said before one of the Anbu members spoke up.

[Anbu 1: Quite sharp, so you are a shinobi.]

[Person: ...]

[Anbu 1: You are under arrest for attempted murder on our federal lord.]

Moving his head, he gave the order to take the person.'Right.' one of them nodded and went up to the person, however, Right as the anbu laid his hand on the person 6 spikes made of rock shot up from the ground, Impaling the Anbu member.'Arugh- w-wah...'

The other 3 member quickly jumped back into the air, with one of them yelling out.'Sakata-san!?!'. meanwhile the hooded person formed a few handsigns with the Anbu infront of them noticed.'Hm? Those hand signs- water style?'. The person then bit their right hands thumb and flicked their blood at the impaled anbu.

'Blood Style: Swirling blood bath.'

The blood in the impaled Anbu started to pulsate inside, casuing the vains to move around before bursting open and the blood came floating out and started at swirl around the person, leaving the body completely drained. 'W-What the-' lost for words, the other 3 Anbu could do nothing but stare in shock.'Blood style: Bloodied Rain.'

The blood swirled up into the sky and before long, the dark red blood rained down on them all covering everything in blood.'G-Gross- Damnit, Get the bastard!' quickly forming handsigns, the front Anbu cast several Shurikens while shooting out small fireballs that covers the shurikens.'Fire Style: Pheonix Flower Jutsu!'.

'Blood style: Blood red mirror.'

The blood in the air formed together and created a swirling mirror, shielding the person. Meanwhile the other two anbu pulled out their sword from their backs and went in from the sides.'We got you now!'. but their arms suddenly redirected the swords past the person and stabbed eachother.'Ugh-? W-What happen?'. Smiling while standing still between them, the person silently said 'Hehe-'

'Blood Style: Swirling Blood Bath.'

Both of them started to feel odd, and fell on their knees while wrapping their arms around their chests.'T-This feeling... What is...Uh-Uh- G-GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!' They both screamed out in suffering as their blood rushed out of their wounds.'A-Ah-Hhhhnnnngn-' They fell to the ground with their blood now swirling around the person.

The last Anbu fell over in compete fear, slowly crawling backwards from them.'W-W-WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU!?!'.

[Person: ...Tell me Konoha shinobi... Uchiha Sasuke- does he have a family he cares about? Kids, Wife, anything?...]

[Anbu: S-Sasuke...? I-I-I won't tell you anything! Th-The leaf doesn't sell out our comrades!]

[Person: Heeh... meaning- He does have someone? Hm-Hm, very well... Blood Style: Thousand needles.]

The blood on the Anbu's body formed into small needles and pierced his skin all over.'Ah-Agh! Y-You won't, get away with this...'.

'Blood Style: Swirling Blood Bath.'

------------------------------------------------------------------Current time, Uzumaki residence----------------------------------------------------

Opening the front door, Boruto let both Mitsuki and Akane in while laudly announcing being home.'I'm home!'. as they took of their shoes, the door to the kitchen opened with Himawari and Hinata walking out.'Welcom hom- Oh?'.

Seeing Mitsuki and a face she hadn't seen before, Hinata politely greeted them and Akane introduced herself as Himawari was happly hugging Boruto in the back.

[Akane: Nice to meet you! My name is Akane! So you are the Byakugan Princess i have heard so much about.]

[Hinata: Eh? Where did you-]

Interupting the conversation, Boruto headed up towards his room, calling Mitsuki and Akane to follow.'Anyways, let's head to my room... We don't need any food mom.'

Akane quickly followed Boruto while Waving to Hinata with a smile, And Mitsuki followed after with a suspisious glare.

-------------------------------------------------------------------Boruto's Room---------------------------------------------------------------------

Boruto sat down on his desk chair that was near his window while Akane looked around the room in curiosity.'Heeh~?'. While Mitsuki stood infront of the door, keeping his eyes on her.

[Boruto: So, what do you know about Sarada? And the culprits?]

Not answering the question, Akane sat down on his bed.'Your room is smaller then i expected~ But that's fine, small things are cute too.'. Boruto gave her a annoyed glare due to her ignoring his question.

[Boruto: Oi, I asked you a-]

[Akane: -The Rain, that's where you'll find her.]

Boruto's eyes locked open in shock.'Rain? Isn't that, where...'. Akane Nodded at his words with a smile before continuing.

[Akane: Mhm, It is were the terrorist group Akatsuki was said to be formed originally. The group that started the fourth great ninja war.]

[Boruto: Seriously'ttebasa? A-Akatsuki huh... But, Wait- Weren't they defeated in the war?]

[Akane: Yes~ This incident has nothing to do with them, but, a small group outside of the village named 'Mahiru-no-Oni', lead by a old war criminal named 'Kousuke Mitaraki'.]

[Boruto: W-War criminal...? Anyways, How would we get to the Rain? I mean, I don't even know where it is'ttebasa.]

[Akane: Here~ I have a map!]

Reaching into her back pocket, she pulled out a old map of the Shinobi world. Laying it out on the floor, she pointed at the location as Boruto Leaned over to see.'Heeh?'.

[Akane: As you can see, The Land of Fire shares a border with it~ However, the easiest way to it would be to go though the Land of River right here.]

Pointing at a location spot between The land of Wind and the Land of fire. Narrowing his eyes at the map, Boruto questioned why they couldn't just enter the Raind directly from the border.

[Akane: No trains, closest train we can take is from Tansaku that goes to the Hidden Valley Village, then hike up to the Rain.]

[Mitsuki: You seem to know allot about these things.]

Mitsuki gave her a look of suspision as she turned towards him with a smile.'Aha, well~ I was raised in the rain village.'.

Both Boruto and Mitsuki's eyes shook open, then Boruto looked at her with narrowed eyes, Obviously suspisious of her.

[Boruto: Then, why are you all the way out here?]

Looking towards Boruto, innocently smiling.'Well, my mother works here, I'm just visiting. anyways- We should hurry, there is a train on it's way in. Let's go~Let's Go~]

And so, despite their suspisions, Mitsuki and Boruto followed Akane to the train station.

------------------------------------------------------------------------Kousuke's base--------------------------------------------------

Sitting on his seat that resembles a throne inside the dark cave, Kousuke looked down on two men bowing before him.'So, what is it?'. He said condecendingly before one of them spoke up.

[Kisaki: Lord Kousuke, soldiers from the Rain came here today again, demanding our surrender.]

[Kousuke: They think we'd just give up? after they took our home from us? Never, we'll never give in to the oppressors... after all, we have the power of a Uchiha~]

------------------------------------------------------------------------Too be countinued------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -----------Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Fanfic------------------------   

Back to top Go down

-----------Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Fanfic------------------------
Page 1 of 1