Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Through the White Flame

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zhiaduth Ronha
Admin
Zhiaduth Ronha

Through the White Flame - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:54 am

Cyi the Litwick
Ember***Confuse Ray***Shadow Ball
Through the White Flame - Page 2 Pkmn__litwick_by_dragonmew-d3bas69 "Do you think he'll be okay sister?" cyi asked gently. He rubbed him self against his sister sheepishly like a nuzzle-snuggle mixture. Eventually, he ended up hugging her anyway. He wanted his, hopefully soon-to-be friend better and heathy. Cyi eventually yawned largely, and snuggled against Tynish again before falling asleep.

Tynish: Pokemon Trainer
Through the White Flame - Page 2 607Through the White Flame - Page 2 502Through the White Flame - Page 2 507Through the White Flame - Page 2 605

Through the White Flame - Page 2 Trainer_zps140b46f8

"Thank you so much Nurse Joy!" Tynish said grateful. She knew what these Nurses where able to do, and that they did it extremely well! She had to take Tymeco to a Pokemon Center once when her dad couldn't figure out how to heal his fever. In no time he was up running around playing with his scalchop like it was a sword again. She sighed softly, then looked up at Cyi.

"He'll be fine bud, don't worry." Tynish whispered. She didn't want Marcus to know about Cyi, not just because he only met them, but because she was afraid he'd do something to him.

Through the White Flame - Page 2 502Through the White Flame - Page 2 507Through the White Flame - Page 2 605Through the White Flame - Page 2 607

(( OutOfChandelure~ ))
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:45 am

"Pleasure to meet you Don. The name's Frost. Thanks for helping me with the food." he said with a little smile as he reached for an apple grabbing it off the branch and nibbling into it. "Its been heck ever since I was turned into a Sneasel." he told the Herdier as he started eating more and more of the apple as the sweetness of it was really good to him.
Back to top Go down
https://lunargardens.forumotion.com
Leon_Mercer
Admin
Leon_Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Name's Demon, Marcus Demon

Through the White Flame - Page 2 Anime-guy--large-msg-123774394089
Marcus followed Tynish to the pokemon Center, and felt relieved for the eevee as soon as nurse joy grabbed him, he'll be fine "so now we wait" he then looked at her "partner" "pretty unusual to see a ghost type pokemon around here, they arent really seen many places outside the bell tower" he said before his petilil once more jumped away from him and close to the little ghost type "hullo there"
Back to top Go down
Zhiaduth Ronha
Admin
Zhiaduth Ronha

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:20 am

Cyi the Litwick
Through the White Flame - Page 2 Pkmn__litwick_by_dragonmew-d3bas69 [color=#6666CC]"Cyi almost fell off his sister as son as Sakura, once again, leaped over and claimed a site next to him waking him from his little nap. He scrambled back onto his usual spot and looked at the Petilil. This time, he once again chose to speak he's pokemon language, even though who knew his sister could understand it at least.
"H-hi..... Why do you keep doing that..." Cyi said softly, his flame flickering.

Through the White Flame - Page 2 607Through the White Flame - Page 2 502Through the White Flame - Page 2 507Through the White Flame - Page 2 605

"Oh? R-right well... my little brother um... My little brother was in charge of helping my dad with raising some Chandelure that were left at our Daycare for a few months. I didn't know it, but apperently they had an Egg, and my little brother Cy- Cyrandal, gave me the egg before i went out on my journey." Tynish lied. Would that be a good enough cover to kep Cyi safe? She only hoped so. They were in a pokemon center, with other people around, and this guy before she barely knew anything about.

"[color:70ba=#tan]Turned to a Sneasel ya say? Ha ha! Jolly good show. Don't hear that joke to offten ya know? Jolly jolly jolly good play there!
" Don said chuckling happily. He lightly patted Frost on the back with his paw.

Through the White Flame - Page 2 502Through the White Flame - Page 2 507Through the White Flame - Page 2 605Through the White Flame - Page 2 607

(( OutOfChandelure~ ))
Back to top Go down
TheTenaciousWolf

TheTenaciousWolf

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:10 pm

After not too much time, Nurse Joy exited the back room and returned to the counter, placing a hardly recognizable Diverge on the counter happily. "There, he's back in shape!" she proudly stated.

Although he was still very skinny from lack of food, Diverge's fur was now clean and sleek. There were a few bandages wrapped around his paws and one of his ears, protecting his treated wounds. In his eyes he had a brighter, more lively spark.

"Just make sure he takes it easy and has regular eating habits and he should be on the fast track to a full recovery soon," Nurse Joy explained. "Thank you for visiting! Come back any time you need assistance."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:18 pm

"Well how often do you see a Sneasel wearing a bandana on his head huh? I highly doubt anyone human or pokemon has seen that before." he said a bit upset at the fact that his story wasnt believed. Then again who would believe such a story? Its not everyday that a human gets transformed into a pokemon. "Hopefully though I can figure out these claws. Its really awkward for me to try to grab anything that bigger around than an oran berry without needing both claws." he said as he proceeded to munch on the apple.
Back to top Go down
Leon_Mercer
Admin
Leon_Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:41 pm

Marcus looked at Tynish for a bit, pondering what she said in his head "Seems legit" he thought to himself then nodded "ok, well you sure do seem like a good trainer, seeing how much he likes you, and sakura too"he chuckled as sakura look at the little ghost "i like you, you seem nice, want be friends?" Sakura said, smiling then marcus sighed and shook his head laughing "thats sakura for you, hey wait" his eyes opened up and looked at Tynish "how come you didnt freak out when you heard Sakura talking? Marcus asked before turning to the counter to see the eevee they helpped and nurse joy, he smiled and nodded "thank you very much nurse joy, and we will" he said before petting him on the head softly
Back to top Go down
Zhiaduth Ronha
Admin
Zhiaduth Ronha

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Cyi the Litwick
Through the White Flame - Page 2 Pkmn__litwick_by_dragonmew-d3bas69 "...Friends? Me bareny know you...." Cyi said softly as he scooched slightly away from the little grass pokemon.

"Uh... I don't know what youre... You're talking about. I never heard Sakura speak once." Tynish slightly looked down from Marcus' gaze, and slid her glasses up onto her nose a bit more to keep themm in place though they haven't moved. She heard the Pokemon speak, but she was not going to say anything. She didn't know this boy well enough yet.

"Oh, thank you Nurse joy!" Tynish said getting her mind off Marcus' question. She gently scooped the Eevee back into her arms, and lightly touched her nose to his, a thing her father taught her to show smaller pokemon she ment no harm.

"Right lad.... We'll im off to fetch meh trainer. See that you get yourself... fixed?" Don said flicking his ears. This Sneasel had to be kidding, right?

(( OutOfChandelure~ ))
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:06 pm

"Hope you find your trainer old timer." he said as he continued to munch away at the fruit Don had got for him. *Why am I like this? Why was I transformed into a Sneasel? Was it just some freak accident? Is it a curse for doing something that I didnt realize was wrong? Or is this part of some larger devine plan thats outside of our control?* he thought to himself, but shruged and went back to happily eating his food.
Back to top Go down
TheTenaciousWolf

TheTenaciousWolf

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:51 am

Diverge, still a little wary of Tynish, tensed up when he was scooped up, but calmed down again when Tynish touched her nose to his.

Nurse Joy smiled. "It's great to see that you care about this Pokemon. There aren't enough people like you in the world these days."
Back to top Go down
Leon_Mercer
Admin
Leon_Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Sakura tilted her head at the ghost when he said he didnt know her "im sakura, and im not a bad pokemon"she giggled, marcus looked at her and sighed, picking the petilil up "you've annoyed him enough for today Sakura, come here" he then looked at the eevee then to tynish "think we should go look for his trainer, if he's still in town id like to give him a piece of my mind"

(OutOfCharmanders: we need more people to get this RP back up....and fast)
Back to top Go down
Zhiaduth Ronha
Admin
Zhiaduth Ronha

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:13 pm

Cyi the Litwick
Through the White Flame - Page 2 Pkmn__litwick_by_dragonmew-d3bas69 "Meprf..." Cyi squeaked as he covered his face up with his little hands. When the Petilil was removed, had sunk behind Tynish a bid to hide. It still was a little scary seeing Pokemon up close like that, unless it was a battle with his new size, and how he can just understand them plan as day.

"More? I thought there were plenty of nice trainer out there. My dad said their were when he went on his journy years ago." Tynish said, and looked at the Eevee. She gently scratched him behind the ear and turned to Marcus. "Right, leaving this poor little guy like this.. I have a word or two for him." Tynish said softly.

"Don began to walk off, but then turned to the Sneaseal again and kicked his front paw into the ground. Eh laddy, why dont ya come with me and we see that ya get looked ova by the nurse lassy." Don said flicking his ear again. This sneasel probably needed more help that it was leading on, and possibly seeing the Nurse would be good for it, and for Don's sake of see this sneasels state of mind settled down.

(( OutOfChandelure~ I'm gunna see if angel will join the forum! :3))
Back to top Go down
TheTenaciousWolf

TheTenaciousWolf

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:38 pm

((OutOfCorphish - Yay, new members!))

Diverge closed his eyes and made a small purring noise and closed his eyes as Tynish scratched behind his ear. The memory of his trainer returned to him as he listened to them. If I never saw him again, he thought, it would be too soon.
Back to top Go down
Kokia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:19 pm

Through the White Flame - Page 2 000221-2

Mia the Wild Meowth

Somewheres, not far from the Pokemon Center, a man could be heard shouting as a little Meowth ran from him, a pastry in her mouth. She had already dug into plenty of the bakers pastries before he had noticed and it showed on her face, the filling from them still on her face. Though when he did noticed, she had grabbed one last pastry and made a run for it. He clearly wasn't happy being this wasn't the first time she had gotten into his baked goods and he was one of a few people that wanted this Meowth either chased out of the town or captured and punished. They didn't seem to understand she didn't mean any harm, she was just trying to survive like any other wild Pokemon. Though it didn't help that her tastebuds did take an instant liking to the human food and she wanted nothing to do with the wild berries that grew in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Zhiaduth Ronha
Admin
Zhiaduth Ronha

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Cyi the Litwick
Through the White Flame - Page 2 Pkmn__litwick_by_dragonmew-d3bas69 Cyi turned his direction a bit off from the pokemon center, and his flam flickered. Was that yelling? Cyi wondered off towards the sound carefully. He stopped periodically to look around and scootch down. Was someone in trouble? He puffed his cheeks, causing is flame to grt bigger bossting his self essurance. He poked his head out to see a small cat Pokemon eating a pastry. His heart stopped. Cyi blinked a few times lazily. In his mind hearts swirled around the little kitty pokemon as he leaned closer. His flame git even bigger, but then it shrank rappidly to a small little flame as he fell and rolled around riht up infront of the Meowth. "U-u-uh....." Cyi mutered, his cheeks tinting pink.

(( OutOfChandelure~ ))
Back to top Go down
Kokia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Mia the Wild Meowth

She had managed to escape the yelling man, stopping to finish eating her last pastry. She was only half way through the pastry when she was startled by the Litwick suddenly rolling out, stopping in front of her. Mia had jumped back as she was startled and watched the other Pokemon carefully. Something was off about him, but she couldn't quite place it. "Um...Are you okay...?" she asked in her own Pokemon language, sure he didn't roll like that on purpose. Especially being she was sure Litwick's could float.
Back to top Go down
Zhiaduth Ronha
Admin
Zhiaduth Ronha

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Cyi the Litwick
Through the White Flame - Page 2 Pkmn__litwick_by_dragonmew-d3bas69 "Eep! I-I'm sorry miss! Im.. Im fine. I didnt mean to bother you..." Cyi squeaked. He quickly rose to his feet(?) and let his yellow eyes look at the pokemon before himself. She was alot bigger, and pretty. Then it struck him, he forgot to speak as a pokemon! He recoilded and backed away slightly from the Meowth. "O-oops..." he whispered.

(( OutOfChandelure~ ))
Back to top Go down
Kokia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Mia the Wild Meowth

Her ears twitched lightly when the Litwick spoke, but it wasn't that of the Pokemon language. An odd Pokemon indeed. She then shook her head as she sat down, her tail curling around her as she cleaned her face of the filling from the pastries. "It's alright...As long as I'm not being chased or attacked, you're no bother to me," she reassured him. "A Litwick being out in broad daylight is strange though...You have a trainer?" she asked curiously, tilting her head. Sure, she was curious of him speaking human, but she had also seen a few other Pokemon that could speak human speech.
Back to top Go down
Leon_Mercer
Admin
Leon_Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Marcus smiled a bit then looked at the eevee "so you wanna go find your old trainer?" he asked before noticing Tynish's litwick waddle away "wonder where he's going" he thought and looked at Tynish "hey tynish, your little friend seems to have gone off on his own" he said pointing towwards the door

(OutOfCharmander:)
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:43 pm

"I suppose a checkup wouldnt hurt much." he said to Don as he set his food down and walked over him adjusting his head worn bandana along the way. "I assume this means we're heading north towards Accumula Town huh?" he said looking off in that direction knowing it was the only town nearby with a Pokemon Center.
Back to top Go down
Zhiaduth Ronha
Admin
Zhiaduth Ronha

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:54 am

Cyi the Litwick
Through the White Flame - Page 2 Pkmn__litwick_by_dragonmew-d3bas69 "O-oh no no no! I wouldnt evers nevers hurt some one.. s-some like you p-pretty girl..." Cyi said sweetly with a smile in his native tongue. But then his cheeks, well more like his entire face, was a brillant pink. He looked at Mia and a small pop escaped his flame. "I do.. shes my siss- my trainer. She nice trainer good to all pokemons!" Cyi said

"Hes such a good little Eevee, so cute and shy. Well get you back into shape in no time." Tynish whispered to the Eevee. She quickly turned her attention up when Marcus spoke. She looked around doing a little spin around as she typically did for a search. "Cyi? Cyi!" Tynish paniced. Where could he have motioned off too? "Cyi! Cyi come back!" Tynish called as she ran out of the pokemon center.

Right.... Well lets not waste ti-" Don stopped in his tracks and looked around. "Tynish yellled?" Don questioned. Tynish nevered yelled at Cyi for any reason. "Cmon lad me lassys in a bunch!" Don said now running.

(( OutOfChandelure~)
Back to top Go down
Kokia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:03 pm

Mia the Wild Meowth

Her ears twitched lightly as she finished cleaning herself up and she blushed lightly at his first comment to her. "Aww...If only everyone thought like that. Defiantly make getting food easier," she purred lightly. Mia tilted her head and it defiantly sounded like he was about to say sister instead of trainer, but he stopped himself. "You must see your trainer like a sister. It's alright, I hold nothing against humans and Pokemon with trainers," she reassured him. "I mean, I haven't had the best encounters with humans, but that's only because I take their food for my own survival...Human food tastes so much better than having a bunch of berries all the time," she said.
Back to top Go down
Leon_Mercer
Admin
Leon_Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:31 pm

"Hey wait up!!!"Marcus ran off after Tynish as she ran out of the pokemon center, Sakura held on tightly to marcus's shoulder "h-h-hey slow down or im gonna fall" she said before doing so, her light body drifted away in the wind before she fell on her head no far from where the litwick had gone "owwie...that hut" she said rubbing her head with her hand(?)
Back to top Go down
Zhiaduth Ronha
Admin
Zhiaduth Ronha

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Cyi the Litwick
Through the White Flame - Page 2 Pkmn__litwick_by_dragonmew-d3bas69 "Yesh, she is like a sister! I've been with her for long time. She good trainer. You would like her. She nice all Pokemon, and speak language! She understands." His eyes beamed a bit as he stood a little taller, noticing the cat blush at his comment. In his mind, he felt he just won the lottery with that simple blush from her. But he puffed up a little too much, and he ended up falling, once again, down onto his back on to the ground. "I-I ment to do that...." Cyi sheepishly.

"No! You run faster! I got to find him." Tynish called turning her head back to look at Marcus. She turn again turned to face her direction of travel. Where could he have gone? She came to a stop, and looked around. "Cyi!!!" She cried, now father away from Cyi and the Mewoth. She stopped and looked down at her Eevee friend, and waited for Marcus to catch up.

"Alright, come on meh lad" Don howled to Frost. Frost was hesitant at first, and looked at the claws on his feet. Could he run? He made it this far. He picked up his feet, and in no time he was already next to Don. Could he really run that fast?
Hey! Look at me! Frost said with a smile. Don rolled his eyes as they continued to run, before stopping at the Pokemon Center. Don looked around, listening for his trainer. His nose soon met with ground, and he sniffed about.
Alright laddy, this way. We worry about the center later. Now's we got ta find meh traina lassy. Don explained. Frost looked at Don, and his larger hear slightly hung lower at the thought. He hadn't been around humans in a while sense his...transformation. He tended to avoid them, and seek out most Pokemon he could talk to. But this Pokemon did seem to trust the trainer he had.
Right, lead the way. Frost exclaimed. Don smirked, and they both took off in a dash as he howled.

Tynish blinked and turned around to look at Marcus, and suddenly saw Don and a Sneasel appear. What took him so long? And who was that. A laddy?! Near meh trainer lassy! Not now. Don said softly growling. CHARGE!!!! Don howled as he ran into Marcus, under his feet to trip him before standing infront of Tynish, head low tail high and teeth bared. Frost just took a step back and looked from Tynish to Don. He rubbed a claw on the back of his head as a drop of sweat rolled down his face. This dog was crazy...

(( OutOfChandelure~)
Back to top Go down
Kokia Angel

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Mia the Wild Meowth

"By the way, I'm-" she started, about to let the Litwick know of the name she went by, but she was startled by the Petilil that fell from somewheres, landing on her head, not far from Litwick. This Petilil was an odd color compared to others that she had seen. She was about to walk over to see if the small Petilil was alright, but then she also noticed two trainers that had left the Pokemon Center in a hurry. They seemed to be looking for someone, but they ran in the opposite direction. "Are you alright?" she asked the Petilil, somewhat glad the trainers had ran in the opposite direction and now out of sight, but didn't realize that the female could have possibly been the Litwick's 'trainer'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the White Flame   Through the White Flame - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Through the White Flame
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next