Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

-~Prologue:The Dream~-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

-~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:39 pm

The boy slowly steps out from the shadows, showing his face to be pale white and cold wide open eyes, Jack looks at the boy with confusion in his eyes as he sees the boys eyes."Thats the same eyes as Sasuke?" Jack takes a few steps forward, and the boy holds out a scroll looking object and looks at Jack."You are... Not needed... leave or... die..." Jack shakes his head."Are you stupid? As if-" Sasuke interupts him and shakenly stands up."Ugh- Y-You have the Sharingan... Who are you?" he turns his gaze towards to boy, who is now showing his teeth in anger."...Uhc-" Suddenly before he could continue, a small one eyed creature jumps out from the forest."That's enough Shin... Retreat for now..." The hooded boy nods and puts the Scroll away."Yes, Father." The creature then looks at Sasuke and grins."When the time comes... we will meet again... Uchiha Sasuke..." Both of them teleport away using the creatures Sharingan, which created a vortex, much like Uchiha Obito's 'Kamui'.

Sasuke stands hunched over while breathing heavily."-Who was that person...-" Jack quickly runs up to Sasuke worriedly."Oi, Are you alright!?" Sasuke nods while winching."More or...less." Jack grabs the knife stuf on his back, carefully pulling it out."...Lunia? do you have any bandages in the cabin?" As if not hearing Jack's words, Lunia stands still in shock, and Jack looks over at her."Lunia?" then, another voice echoes out from behind them."That won't be nessicary, Jack-kun." With a calm and collected voice, Jack and Sasuke turns to see Sai walking towards them, Sasuke's eyes widens."Sai? Why are you here?"

meanwhile Jack looks at him confused."Sai...?" Jack and Sai had acually never met one another before, but not thinking to much into it, and sighs in relief."Haah, it's great to see a friendly face... after all this." Sai stops and gives of a fake smile."Oh but ofcourse, that wound looks bad... Jack-kun, could you step away from Sasuke-kun for a moment?" Sasuke grabs his sword and points it at Sai."D-Don't trust him- How about you drop the act? and let the other come out..." Sai, keeping that faked smile, puts his hands together infront of his chest."Ahh, found out? well... this is already going against the plan so... Everyone, come out." at that moment, The Konoha Police force comes out, surounding them all, Sasuke looks at them all in shock."Konoha- Police force!? What is going on here?" Sai who is still smiling takes out his scroll and pencil."Sorry, but on orders of lord Hokage, you are to be killed right here and now." Jack looks around in panic."There is to many of them... Oi- Sasuke what do we do?"

Sasuke who was still hurt from the Stab, winches in pain, and at that moment, Lunia had run up to Jack and Sasuke."...This might work...Lunia proclaims." Jack looks at her as she is holding the same type of device as the Chief."L-Lunia wha-" Before he could say anything, she pressed the button, and in a flahs of light, they were gone, leaving Sai with a stunned expression."...What?"

*In the Hokage's office*

Shikamaru had reported that all the Police force member had left the village, lead by Sai, shocked he stood up."What did you say!?" I never gave a order like that! Besides, it would be stupid to send out all of the Police members, I'd send the Anbu if needed!"

*Within a Abandond ruined City*

A worn down castle stands tall, over looking the now forgotten, desolate city. Sitting upon a broken throne is a Old man with long gray hair, a scar straching across his face, clad in a royal garment."After these past 9 years... I have felt it..." As the man mumbled to himself, a man walks in, dressed in military outfit."M~y my! Gera~ld-sama!" Hearing the man enter the room, Gerald lifts his head."...Good... Jack has been found..." The man stops in his tracks, stunned by those word."Gera~ld-sama, have you se~en him? Per~haps in a vision?" Gerald looks tiredly at the man and gasps for air, then countinues."...Where is the Orb...? Have you located it...?"

The man nods while bowing down."Nye~s, It is i~n another dime~nsion. I already se~nt Fredrica an~d Dongraf." Gerald nods."Good... Lucal is dead... so is Guren...And Velgor... I... saw it..." As Gerald moves slightly, the clinging of tubes of heard from behind him."...Once the orb... is back... I will rise to power...once more..." The man stands back up again, smiling."Of~course my lo~rd! And i sha~ll bring Lord Ja~ck back!" Gerald shifts his gaze towards the man, keeping his eyes closed."Hm? You...Knew..." The man claps his hands together."Inde~ed your highness! I~ was go~nna report it to yo~u, but al~as, you had forse~en it already! A~s expected of yo~u!" Shifting his body slightly again, making the tubes cling, Gerald faces behind himself."...The orb...Must be brought... for... Minerva..." Behind his broken throne, was a tube of glass, within it, submerged in a liquid was the body of a woman that also had small tubes connected to her body. The man nods."Ny~es, to bring La~dy Minerva ba~ck would bring great jo~y to our hearts..."

Gerald coughs intensely while turning back to facing the man."Once...Jack is... returned... Our family... will be whole..." seeing his king in such agony, the man turns in a dramatic way."Do~n't worry, Ja~ck is as go~od as back!" As he glances back at Gerald, his demenor changes and gives a serious tone."You can coun't on it, Your Highness..."

*Meanwhile*

In a bright light, Jack, Sasuke and Lunia had appeared in a Ruined city without a single lifeform in sight, Sasuke instantly recognizes the Buildings."-This is..!?-"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 6:27 pm

*Meanwhile outside of Planeptune*

Ontop of a cliff, looking down on Planeptune, A woman with White spiked up hair with Purple on the hairs top, And a man with Spiked Black hair with Green on top of the spikes, Dressed in similar Military outfits appears, looking down, The woman smiles."This is what Sennu was speaking of? It's pretty." She looks at the man that has no expression what so ever."Yeah... But it seems we have been noticed...Right?" He glances back, seeing a man standing there with crossed arms.

The woman looks back aswell and blushes."Ah?! My-My! Ain't that a cutie!" The man who had snuck up on them smiles as he closes a book he had been writing in."Why thank you... But, Sadly i can't respond to your feelings." The man looks at them with a innocent smile."But as a thanks... Names Leo, and..." Putting the book away, he pulls out a sword with a golden guard."...I am here to protect- when Jack is gone!" The woman smiles with a pleased expression."Ara-Ara~ Such a brave and handsome fellow~ Such a shame..."

The man holds up his right hand, revealing a odd symbol."Veil of darkness..." he sad in a calm monotone voice, and the woman does the same with her Left hand."Light of Sight." The darkness covers the area around them, making it pitch-black. Unable to see, Leo quickly uses a Shielding spell, surrounding himself, and the woman's arrogant laugh echos in the shadows."Ahahaha! It's futile... We are the Light and Shadow siblings~ Fredrica of the blinding Light!" The mans voice echos after her."...Dongraf of the Blinding Shadow... You see... Using my darkness, me brind the opponents... ofcourse it would affect us aswell..."

The woman Continues his sentence."But thanks to my Light, we can see clear as day~ Hm-Hm~"

Leo gives of a faint grin, and holds up his sword."...That's... A lame strategy...Don't you think?"

*Meanwhile in the desolate City*

Not a single sound - No wind - just a empty earie City. Jack silently looks around at the buildings, that have a nostalgic feeling about them, as he had seen them somewhere before."Th-" as he tried to speak, his lungs filled with a overwhelming dense heat."This place, is as if the entire concept of 'life' is drained from it..."

Sasuke who was still hurt thanks to 'Shin', stands up straight, and looks back at Jack with pondering eyes, seeing that Jack tilts his head asking."What is it?" Sasuke stands silent for a moment, making Jack uneasy, then after sighing he turns to look around."-Now is not the time to talk about the memory.- Look." Sasuke points over at a huge castle, and both Lunia and Jack looks over at it curiously."I feel we should head over there." then out of nowhere, Lunia looks at Jack with vide open eyes, Jack gets annoyed and starts checking his body."SEEERIOUSLY!? DO I HAVE SOMETHING O-" Lunia interupts him."Jack can't go there."

Both clueless, Jack and Sasuke looks down at her, and she continues."I remember... sorry dear, seems the old granny had gone senile." she gives of a adorable smile, while Jack and Sasuke looks at her, stunned, only after a while did Jack let out some word."G-Granny? Don't joke around like that Lunia." Hearing that, Lunia gives him a questioning gaze."'Lunia' Why'd you... Ahh- Right-Right, it was my name huh?" crossing her arms while giving a saticfied look, she nods."Oh- And i really am old, 70...I think? Maybe more." Jack gasps and stumbles back in shock."Eh? EH!?" Even the calm and cool Sasuke, could keep from a shocked expression."Th-That's...-Acually, same thing happend with Chino...-"

Looking at them both being in shock, Lunia looks around, seeing a empty store building."I'll tell you more inside." She says while making her way towards the store.

After the shock had sinked in, All of them had entered the store together, and after treating Sasuke's wound, they all sat down at a table.

Sasuke looks at Lunia calmly, as she swings her legs back and fourth on the chair."So... how come you suddenly changed like that?" Since entering this dimension, Lunia had completely changed. she puts her finger on her chin."Ah.." Closing her right eye, and glaring at Sasuke with the left."You heard about it right? the 'Dimensional Reactor'?" Jack's eyes widens, while Sasuke nods."Yeah, from what i heard, it blew up... And scattered the people in the dimension." Jack glances at Sasuke."When di-" interupting him, Lunia nods and goes on."Mhm, however... altough it DID transport people, it was not in the sense of 'matter'... rather- the persons 'soul'..." Both in suprise, Sasuke asks."'Soul'? what does that imply?"

Lunia points at herself."Look at me for example, My 'Soul' was transfered into this childs body... because it matched my souls wave-lengh." Jack tilts his head, closing his eyes tight whilst thinking, and Sasuke nods, and looks at Jack."Right, but what about Jack?" Lunia looks over at Jack, who had open his eyes and sighs."That... I can't anwser." Looking at Sasuke, she closes her right eyes."Can i take it you saw him? in the Memory?" Sasuke nods, and Jack crosses his arms, not sure what to say he quietly listens as Sasuke goes on."...He looked identical... Not to metion, his personality is different, but also..." Looking at Lunia who was playing with her hair using her left hand."You said Jack can't go to the castle... what exactly did you mean?"

As silence filled the room, Lunia sighed and pointed at Jack."...His father... Is most likely there... He could spark the old Jack to awaken. Do you want that?" Jack gives of a looks of fear, or worry? whatever the feeling, he started to shake and sweating."I-I-" unable to let out a single word, Jack grasped his chest, and Lunia went on."Seeing that reaction... Is more then a answer dear. There is... yes, now that i think about it, there is someone i wish for you to meet." Jack looks at her with surprised eyes, and Sasuke asks."Who could that be? Everyone what scattered right? so..."

Lunia shakes her head."Not...Not everyone, those who was in the royal castle at the time... Stayed for some reason..." Hearing this, Sasuke sighs."...Unfortunatly, we don't have time to waste, we have a mission to complete." remembering the original reason they were making there way though the forest Jack stands up."That's right! We can be sitting here!"

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 7:27 pm

As Jack and Sasuke was about to leave the building after talking with Lunia, A Masked person walks into the room from a hall in the back of the store, Sasuke glances back at the person, confused on the fact he hadn't sensed them. Jack looks at Sasuke, the looks at the person."Hm? Who are you...?" He asks, but gets no response, Lunia looks at the masked person and sighs."This is the person i wanted you to meet... H-" She stops as the masked person says in a unrecognizable voice due to a Voice changer."Don't..." The masked person looks over at Jack."...Are you really him?..." Jack tilts his head, unsure of how to answer."Ah... Say what now?" The person sighs and looks at Sasuke, then nods."...Can i, speak with him alone?" pointing at Jack, the mask person calmly asks, but Sasuke shakes his head."Sadly, we have no time for this..."

At that moment, the masked person ran at Jack, Grabbing his arm and activates a device on their arm that lights up just like the one Lunia used, and before knowing it... Jack at the Masked person was gone, Sasuke eyes widens in shock."So fast..."

*In another dimensional space*

The both appear out of the light, and the masked person back up from Jack who looks around the Odd space, everything around them is just rocks floating around in a purple-Blue space."A-Another...dimension...?" Feeling a bit repetative, Jack sighs, then looks at the masked person with tired eyes."Look man, i am not sure what you want... Buut... I'M GETTING TIRED OF TELEPORTING!!" Looking at Jack who had totally flipped out, the masked person holds their hand infront of their chest, asking once again."...Are you him... Please answer..." Jack looks at the person with questioning eyes."'Him'? Ah- perhaps i missunderstood, I am a male if thats what you are asking... HEY WAIT!! Who are you!?!" suddenly realizing where he was, Jack yelled out in frustration, and the Person backs up from the sudden outburst."Ah-My..My name...S-Shi-Shiro...?" The person timidly says, and Jack calm down, tilting his head."Wait... Are you telling me, or asking me?" Upon Jacks sudden question, the person looks to the side."T-Telling..."

After hearing that, Jack sighs."Haah... Well, my name is Jack... Pleased to meet you... LIKE HELL!! GET ME BACK!" Rushing at the Masked person, grabbing onto the collar of their Jacket, with a dark glint in his eyes."ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME!? ARE YOU AFTER MY FRIENDS!? ARE YOU INTENDING TO ATTACK A INNOCENT VILLAGE!? JUST WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING YOU DAMN SCUM!?!" Jack completely lost control, without anyone to keep his broken mind in check... that is only natrual, The Masked Person couldn't utter a single word, only shake in fear, Jack eyes grew darker as a faint black aura started surounding him, gazing into the pitch black eyes of Jack, Shiro mutters."...This...This isn't like you... I-I don't like it..." In the flash of a light, Shiro dissappeared, and reappeared futher away."What happend to you... Jack..." Jack looks at his hands, then looks over at Shiro who was standing in a fragiled and worried way, But with an uncontrollable feeling of rage, A pitch-Black Katana froms in his right hand from the Black Aura.

Grinning while holding out the sword, Jack says."for better or for worse... In here, Jack's mental resistance is far lower then usual... meaning... I CAN LET LOSE!!!" Jack dissappears with only a 'BZZT' sound, and appears infront of Shiro, reaching out for his/her mask, Shiro quickly kicks Jack back in the stomach, and as he stumbles back, Shiro pulls out a rusty Rapier, thrusting it towards Jack. But at the last second, deviates the thrust towards the side, noticing this. Jack grins and swings his sword at Shiro."DUMBASS!" Shiro atempts to block the Swing with the Rusty Rapier, but it splits in half and Jacks blade cuts Shiro's Left arm."Tgeh." Shiro falls back, Holding unto the wound, Jack point his sword at Shiro's throat."Why didn't you hit me back then? Scared? Pity? Either or, it was a pathetic mistake." Qvivering in fear, Shiro suddenly looks behind Jack, and Jack slowly turns his head has footsteps echos in the space.

Then... A girls voice echos."I heard something... Little did i expect it was you..." What was behind Jack, was a Girl with dark Purple hair, Grinning with a overwhelming confident and pride, Jack's black eyes widens."Y-You..."

*In Planeptune*

Neptune is sitting on her beanbag, playing some game on her console And Nepgear sits on the sofa Talking to Histoire, When suddenly, Leo crashed though the window, and straight into the back wall of the room, covered in blood.Everyone looks at him in haste."Eh!? W-What happend!?" Nepgear says while running towards the beaten up Leo, he looks at her and yells out."STAY AWAY!" Stopping Nepgear looks in conscern as Leo forces himself to stand, having gaping wounds covering him arms and legs."Gyagh... T-They are... too powerful... Haah..." Histoire worriedly asks."Who? What happend?" Leo holds onto his stomach while spitting our blood."Get...Get out of here... n-NOW!" Blood spews out his mouth and he doubles forward, grasping his stomach, Nepgear decided to run to Leo, despite his words."Let me see your wounds."

While doing so, the 2 siblings had landed in the room, and the calm brother, looks at Histoire."Histoire, the Oracle of Planeptune... The orb, hand it over." He reaches out his right hand towards Histoire."Or face the wrath of the Imperial Distortion Army..." As he was speaking, Dark clouds started covering the streets of Planeptune, and forming a vortex of darkness around Planeptunes tower, Histiore Looks outside, then back at the man."What aorb are you speaking of?!" at that moment, Neptune remembered about the monster Lucal had sent to fight them, and that Guren had taken it out from the monster, seeing her expression of realization, Dongraf faces her."It would seem...You know..." Raising his hand, Shadows start to climb up Neptunes legs."Fredrica... Kill the others..."

Grining at Dongraf's order, Fredrica creates 2 light spears in her hands."With plessure..." And at that moment... She threw them, piercing both Nepgear and Histoire in the stomach, causing them to fall to the floor. Neptune looks at them with paniced and frightend eyes."N-nepgear... Histoire... N-No....NOOOO!!!!!" Tears fill her eyes and the shadow hand almost engulfed her body, and Leo looks in shock."S-So fast... Damnit... I couldn't...even act....-Please... Forgive me... Jack!-"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Eyes filled with Despair, Rage, and Sadness, Neptune screams out as Nepgear and Histoire falls to the ground, Fredrica laughs while striking a proud pose."This is what happens to the once who are less fortunate~ But fear not sweetie, they are not dead... Yet." Laying in his own blood, Leo glances at them both, noticing a pulse still visable, However, Neptune was already lost, and she started to glow in a purple light, and she grows older, entering her CPU form."Nepgear... Histoire..."

The shadow holding onto her, cracks and disperses like glass shards, Dongraf's eyes widens in shock."What is going on here?... Why did you, become older all of a sudden?" confused over Neptune's current form, he hold out his hand towards her in defence, while Neptune's Sword digitalizes in her right hand. She looks at them both with Purple glowing eyes with the Power symbol in them, winching hes eyes, Dongraf creates a Ball of Shadow in his palm."...Answer me-"

Fredrica cuts him off by throwing a spear of light at her, which she deflects to the side using her sword, making it hit the wall behind her, Dongraf glances at Fredrica."Oi... I was talking." Fredrica tilts her head in amazement."Woow~ You blocked my light spear? Impressive~ No one has done it before~ But..." Fredrica dissappeared in a flash, and suddenly at the exact moment, something hits Neptune in her stomach, making her double over while flying straight into the wall behind her."Ua-Guaaah..." Then Fredrica appeared again infront of her with a grin."Please tell me this isn't all you got~ It's not a beautiful look that'll make the boys swoon~"

Neptune forces herself to stand, and whinches while looking at Fredrica, who forms a gun using her fingers, putting them right inbetween Neptune's breasts while smiling."Beauty is what makes us worthy of life... if not for that~ 'Death' is what befalls us humans... Don't take it to heart~" Saying that, she fires of a bleam of light though her fingers going straight though Neptune.

Dongraf looks at her annoyed."Oi... she had information... did you forget?" Turning towards Dongraf, having a proud look on her face, Fredrica says."I didn't kill her~ Even if her ugliness is irritating." Neptune slides down the wall, only sitting up by leaning on her sword."-...I... I have to....go...into...'NEXT'...-" Meanwhile, Dongraf looked at Neptune then at Fredrica, as if comparing them."Ugly... She beats you in looks... I suppose." Hearing that, Fredrica sighs."Well, that's only natrual~ unless... you are a siscon?" Ignoring her comment, Dongraf starts to form his shadow around Neptune again."We'll bring her back for now..." Leo graps his stomach while sitting up, leaning against the wall."...W-Wait... Let her... go..." Fredrica looks over at the blood covered Leo, and smiles."Haha, That won't happen sweetie~"

Then at that moment, Leo's eyes widens as Neptune started glowing Purple again, and Purple sparks coovered the floor, Dongraf looks at Neptune with a shocked expression."What's going on now? this power..." The expression on his face changed from shock to a blank state of confusion."...Just what... Are you?"

Neptune's Hair becomes a slightly lighter purple and her twin tails looses up, and becomes like spirals, While her 2 hair pins becomes largerand gets 2 small blue circles over then with each a pointed Black/Purple object and she gets several blue circled behind her back with black/Purple pointed objects around them, Her suit changes, covering her entire body with a tight black/Blue and Purple body suit, with large spiked armour gloves and leggings/Shoes. The shadow shatters once again, making Dongraf step back, and the emense energy coming from Neptune cracks the floor and wall around her, as she slowly opens her eyes that har now glowing in a bright blue color, Dongraf asks once again."What the hell... are you!?!"

Looking at dongraf, Neptune then looks at her hands and her body."This is....Hm, NEXT purple Heart!" She holds out her sword towards Dongraf, who also holds out his hand towards her."'NEXT'...? Intresting..." Before anyone could blink, Fredrica had atempted to punch Neptune like before, however Neptune caught her hand before it hit.

"You may be fast as light... But i am.... A Goddess for a reason!" Fredrica's eveys widens for a moment, then she flashes away, and appears next to Dongraf."Tsk- Where'd this power come from!?" Yelling out in anger at Neptune, Fredrica creates a Spear of light, but Dongraf holds his arm him front of her."Enough... let's report back to HQ..." They both turn to leave, and Neptune dashes at them."YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY!!" However, before she knew it, they both had dissappeared, and so had the shadow around the tower. She stops and looks outside."They are gone..."

*Inside the Odd Dimension with Jack*

Jack slowly calms down, and returns to his senses, still confused over the girl infront of him."Sorry... Who are you again?" Tilting his head, and the girl sighs while holding her right hand on her hip."We never met directly, so it makes sense. Well, My name is Uzume- Ah that's right... those fools called me Kurome." Waving her left had back and forth she calmly looks at Jack, and Jack lays his sword on his shoulder, seemingly forgetting about the Masked person laying down behind him, He holds is index finger on his lip."Kurome-Kurome... Gah- I don't remember you. Sorry." Kurome Closes her eyes and facepalm."Whatever..."

She looks at him again, holding out her hand."So, what are you doing here... seeing that you obviously don't know me, what is your purpose in coming here?" Crossing his arms at Her question, Jack closes his eyes."Why... You ask... AHA!" He quickly turns and points at Shiro behind him."YOOOOUU!! You're the reason i am here!"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 1:49 pm

Glaring intently at Shiro, Jack grinds his teeth."Grrrr----" While doing so, Kurome has a rather plain expression and sighs."Haah, Are you a animal now? 'Chou Kawaii'." Jack glances back at her with irritated eyes."Haah!? Got something to say?" Only shaking her head, Kurome turns and sits down on a rock.

Jack then looks back at Shiro, who says out in a rather feminine voice."I-I just wanted to talk... with you..." Jack looks at Shiro with a blank expression."Ah- Did i hear that right? Y-You are a guy... Right?" Backing up as he said this, he shakes his head."I-I must have heard wrong..."

Shiro hold tight to the wound on the arm while standing up."Ah... No, truth is... I am acually... Noire..."

*Meanwhile in the castle*

A flaboiant voice echos in the hall."Re~gretable! How co~me you didn't bring back the Orb as o~rdered?" A man with very outstanding cloths, almost like the clothes of a Jester.

Both Fredrica and Dongraf are bowning down, and Dongraf speaks up."We encountered a problem..." Closing his eyes, The man nods."A pro~blem? And what could that be?"

Dongraf looks down as if in shame."A girl... seem to have a odd power... She turned into a Older woman.... and entered a odd form she called... 'Next'" The man opens his right eye, looking down at Dongraf while holding his hand on his chin.

"'Ne~xt'? I wo~nder what that could be~... If it's stro~ng enough to make you two re~treat... Then it got to be something." Closing his eye again and holding his hand to the side he turns."We~ll, do not forge~t about you mission... The Orb is needed for the revival of Minerva~ Do not forget."

A bit later, after the man had left, Dongraf crosses his arm."It doesn' make sense..." Playing with her hair, Fredrica only glances at him with a uncaring expression."Oh...?" Sighing at her ignorance, Dongraf goes on."He didn't ask us any details about the girl... and he didn't seem to care..."

They pass by a door that is labled as 'Library', Dongraf stops and looks at it, and Fredrica stops aswell, looking over at him."What is it?" She asks as Dongraf reaches out his hand to open the door."...I will look into the history of this world... They know something we don't..."

Slowly opening the door and peaking in, he is greeted by a big room, filled with rows and rows of bookcases, He takes a few steps into the room, making his steps echo."...How come we have never been in here before?" he says while looking around, Fredrica shrugs in unintrest."I dunno, does it really matter? Aslong as Lady Minerva is revived." Dongraf looks back at her with a calm expression."...You take things to lightly... There is no way we are doing all this just to revived her... There has to be another reason..."

Suddenly, a dry and old sounding mans voice echos."Mhm, that is a fair assuption my dear child." They both turn to see a Scrawny slim Old man standing at the other end if the bookcases, Dongraf holds out his hand while asking in a serious tone."And who are you, Old man?"

Wearing a old withered set of Butler garments, the old man corrects his glasses with a crack in the right side."Mhm, That is indeed a fair question, well, my name would be 'Joutan' A am the guardian of this here library." Snapping his fingers, all the books vanish into dust making Dongraf widen his eyes slightly, and a book with a black cover forms in Joutan's hand."I cannot allow just anyone to read these books..."

Turning back to look at Joutan, Dongraf crosses his arms."...Look, we onl-" the old man cuts him off."Only want knowledge about the so called 'Girl' you spoke of?" Listening to his words, Dongraf nods while annoyed."Yeah, though that isn't much to go by..."

Nodding at Dongraf's comment, the old man opens the book."Such is the limits of Knowledge... Ah, There is the legend of the four legendary Goddesses who ruled this land 10.000 Years ago..." Dongraf looks at the old man, with wide eyes as he remembered;

The word the girl had spoken... they were...

"This is....Hm, NEXT Purple Heart!"

And..

"You may be fast as light... But i am.... A Goddess for a reason!"

Could this have a connetion to the Legendary Goddesses? Dongraf thinks to himself, then Joutan shuckles."Mhmhm, I see... Purple Heart... Was it?" He hold up his book, revealing a picture of Purple Heart, and Dongraf looks in amazement."Ah... Yeah, that her. She looked exactly like that woman." hearing his confirmation, Joutan winches his eyes."This is quite the discovery... Well, What do you wish to know?"

Dongraf crosses his arms and deepens his voice to sound serious."I have no intrest in the whole history... But anything that can be of use in...defeating them..."

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 8:48 pm

Joutan sighs and sits down on a chair close by him."The Tale of the Goddesses... Mhm, Let's see here." Flicking up the pages in his book, he starts reading.

"10.000 Years ago, the world was ruled by the 4 ancient Goddesses whom lived in the Divine Realm known as 'Alsgard', They crossed over to the world of the mortals, this world, though a rainbow bridge... Anyone who gazed upon them became as in trance by their Beauty and Divine power for which they used to eradicate all evil in the world, But- A dark evil had over powered the Goddesses, sealing their power in 4 Items that now lay in 4 temples guarded by the Evil force...Each with their own 'Trial'.

The four Items for which sealed the powers of the Goddesses were... The 'Jet-Black Diamond Sword', Having the power to completely nullify their power with a single swing. 'Shield of White Balance', Having the ability to Absorb and repel their attack.'Gauntlets of Green Protection' Being able to nullify any ailments inflicted upon the user. and the 'Talisman of Purple Knowledge' Granting the wielder the ability to see the future for 10 seconds ahead."

Dongraf cuts him of."That's all, now tell us where the temples are... And you mentioned a 'Trial'. what does that entail?" Joutan Looks at Dongraf with one eye open."Oh? Children these days have no respect for history... Very well. The temples ar-" Stopping mid sentence the old mans eyes widens."I-I can-cannot sp-speak futher on this matter..." Very irritated Dongraf crosses his arms."Why not...?" Joutan, still having his eyes wide open, grabs his head with his right hand."I-I can't answer that either... J-just leave..." Only glaring at the man, Dongraf walks past him intending to leave."Very well, Fredrica, lets go."

Nodding and following him, Fredrica asks."Hey, is it okay to just leave?" with a slight intrest, and Dongraf nods."Yeah, We wouldn't be able to get anything out of him anyways... At the least, we now know of the Items existence... And, i know someone who might know the locations... Our dear Grandma..."

*Meanwhile with Shin*

Waering his usual Black hooded coat, he walks though the Forest outside the Hyakku Kingdom, He stops, sensing a precence and looks back."You followed me? Why?" He said in a unamused tone, and standing behind him was the man hired to capture the Princess."You... You set me up didn't you?" Glaring at Shin with hateful eyes, he removes his own coat, Shin only smiles, showing his teethless mouth."Set you up? Mhmhm, You will get what you were told... I don't see a problem."

The man forms some hand sighs and Air starts swirling around him."Yeah!? After KONOHA BURIES ME!?! Vacuum Bullets!" He breathes in and then Shoots out Bullets out Air at Shin. But Shin dodges them making them hit the trees behind him, He runs at the man and tons of blades fly out of Shins right arm sleeve, flying around and flys straight and the man, who panicly creates a Air wave to block them, which gives Shin a Opening to Stab the man with a Kunai in the lower left side of his stomach, The man winches and doubles over as the other knifes now pierces him all over his body.

Feeling the pain from the knifes, the man scream out."GUH-GUAAH-AAAUGH!" Shin stands over him with a psychotic smile on his face."This is my visual prowess, quite powerful right?" All knifes pulls themself out of the mans body and returns into Shins right sleeve, then he turns and walks away, leaving the man to bleed out on the ground."urgh...gaah...D-Damn...It..."

*Back with Leo and the others*

Leo, had sat himself up, now leaning against the back wall with his legs slightly crossed, looking at the now crying Neptune he trys to force words out of his mouth."n-ugh..." Feeling his a unbearable pain in his chest, he grasps it."-No use... My lungs... are collapsed..-" He glances over at Nepgear and Histoire who are out cold, noticing their breathing is slowing down, he put his right hand on his right knee, pushing himself up."Ngh..." Slowly he start making his way towards the phone on the table, hoping to get in contact with someone, anyone, fast. Blood dripping with each step, forming small puddles onder each step."-Just...A little...more.." Feeling his Arms and legs becoming colder he trys to hurry his movements, but stumbles unto the ground."Ergh...Ugh..."

He slowly looses his consious everything around him becomes blurry."-I...I...-"

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 8:55 pm

*With Jack in the odd dimension*

Jack stands quite, looking at 'Shiro' who proclaimed themself to be Noire, not accepting 'Shiro's claim, Jack walks up to her and grabs ahold of her collar."...You got some gut..." Glaring at her with a odd sense of rage."I-I can... Prove it..." Letting go of her arm, she reaches for her mask, but ignoring her quite words, Jack pushes her away in a act of defence and readys his sword, 'Shiro' stumbles unto the ground, causing the mask to fall off."Ergh..." She sits up and holds her arm again, and Jack loweres his sword and arms as he saw her face."...Y-You... Really are Noire...Wait... That scar..." He looks at a wide scar on the right side of her face, almost like a something had burned her.

Noire closes her eyes while putting her fingers on the scar."This is... Nhn- Never mind it, I'd rather not speak about it." Then she winches from the pain on her arm, and Jack looks confused at the wound."Wait- Since when?!" It was then he noticed the blood on his sword, making the connection."...I did that?" He looks in disbelief, then glances back at Kurome."Oi... Kurome... It was me, wasn't it?" Looking back at Jack with a unintrested gaze."I have no obligation to answer anything you ask." Jack looks at her with pleading eyes."...please... just answer..." Kurome looks at him annoyed."I already told you... I won't, so both of you... Leave!" She snaps her fingers and in the matter of a second, both Jack and Noire had been transported high up in the sky somewhere."Huh...WHAT THE FUCK!?!" They both fall at a tremendous speed.

*Meanwhile with Sasuke and Lunia*

Having explained everything to Sasuke, Lunia just calmly sits on her chair."That is how it is." Sasuke sighs, while closing his eyes."Good greif... We are in a hurry, at this rate i might have to leave Jack here for a while..." Lunia starts playing with her hair while tilting her head."So? why not do so? Jack will be safe here until you come back, I assure you." After thinking about it for a bit, Sasuke nods and opens a Portal next to him."Very well... Tell Jack i'll be back as soon as Possible." Lunia nods as Sasuke steps into the portal, and it closes, Leaving Lunia alone."Hmm, I wonder what is taking them so long... It's been almost half an hour already..."

*At the same time with Dongraf and Fredrica*

Both walking down the empty deserted streets of the city, Dongraf looks around."I sense her spiritual energy... But it's odd... And just a moment ago a powerful one just dissappeared from the location...Hmm." then, just as Fredrica was gonna respond, A sudden wall of flames rises from the ground before them and blocks their path, both stopping in shock, Dongraf looks back behind him with a annoyed expression."Silvian... What are you doing?"

Standing behind them, was a Skinny man in his 20's with Spiked golden red hair Narrow eyes with black eyelines around them, 2 Ear rings in his right ear, wearing a Standard Military uniform. Having a chain around his neck with a upside-down cross on it, He holds up his right hand with a ball of flames in it and red nails, and wickedly smiles at them."What Y'think I'm doin'? Stopping unruly kids, That's what." Fredrica starts aiming her finger at him, forming a small ball of light at the tip. and Dongraf holds out his hand."What is this about? By who's order are you doing this?"

Looking at the two who are ready to fight, Silvian just grins and holds his left hand on his face, and looks inbetween his fingers."Who? Don'matter, I'm gonna kill ya... If you don' turn back." Dongraf's expression changed into fear, and she put his hand on Fredrica's shoulder."...Let's go back... We can't beat him..." Noticing his fear, Fredrica lowers her arm, and Silvian puts out the flame in his hand and crosses his arms."Tch, Y'wise Don... Y'have seen my carnage after.. all..Hm?" Silvian's eyes twitches as he felt something entering a forbidden area."Tch- One after another..." He starts walking past Dongraf and Fredrica, and Dongraf asks in suspision."What's wrong?"

Silvian only glances back at them and spits to the side."Nothin' Y'need to worry about, Only 2 people seem to have entered the forbidden zone..." Dongraf looks at him suprised."Forbidden zone? What do you mean by that?" Hearing Dongraf's words, Silvian stops at looks back at him annoyed."Haaah?! You don' know?... The'fuck were y'headin there for then?!" He scratches his head, and turns again."It'be the northern Temple of the acient goddesses... And I'be the Guardian of said temple... Get it?! N'get back to the castle... If i find ya snoopin' in this area again... I'll kill ya."

They both watch as he walks off in haste, And Dongraf thinks to himself."-They had a system for the temples in place...? Why haven't we heard abouut it before?...-"

*Meanwhile at the Castle*

The Exentric man Walks down the run down Throne room, and stops infront of the Throne."My Lo~rd, it would se~em Dongraf and Fre~drica has found a stable core for our- I mean Yo~ur future world!" He holds out his right hand, and Gerald moves slightly, making the tubes behind him cling, and he says in a regged worn out voice."...What do you mean...?"

The man holds his hands together and looks with narrow eyes."'Other' Goddesses my lord... We won't ne~ed this worlds Goddesses anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:19 am

Listening to the man's words, Gerald glances back at Minerva."...Do not speak such nonsense... Kagari... They stole her...from me... Until i have her back... and stand in the heavens in their place..." Gerald looks back at Kagari."...Our plan will not...change..."

Kagari twitches his eyes in irritation, then nods happly."Ve~ry well my lord. I sha~ll respect your will, now about the Orb..." Kagari reaches into his back pocket and takes out a small device, simmilar to the one this world Noire and Lunia had, he attaches it to his right arm."I shall pe~rsonally go and aquire it." Gerald nods and moves slightly in the throne."...Once we have it... We can forcebly absorb the souls of all people... And use it... to revive... her..."

Smiling at Geralds words, Kagari nods then flicks hes hair to the side."Tha~t was the reason it was ma~de, was it not?" He start to press in the cordinates for Planeptune, but as he does so, Gerald speaks up."...No... The original intenstion for it... was Lucal's missguided sense of a 'God'... Intending to use it to gain the powers of the Goddesses...Foolish man...He was..." Kagari's eyes widens in shock."Is that so? But... I thought it was you who created it?"

Shaking his head, Gerald moves again, making the tubes cling."No... Lucal was the one... who created to initial one... I stole the idea... which birthed the Dimensional Generator..."

*Up in the Air with Jack and Noire*

After panicly falling for a while, Jack sensed a up energy surging into his body then leaving."Ah!?- What was that!?" Looking at his hands in shock, but he then remember the situation."NEVERMIND THAT! WE ARE GONNA DIE IF WE DON'T DO ANYTHING!" Jack starts to panicly wave his hands around, then he felt a hand grab unto is right arm."Calm down, I'll telepor- Eh!?" Noire had grabbed unto him, Planning ot teleport them both to safety, however, the device didn't respond anymore."Wh-What, S-something is messing with the Dimentransporter!"

Jack grabbed a hold of Noire, holding her in his arms to protect her from the impact, but, right before crashing into the ground, They... stopped."SHI-eh?" Looking confused, Jack looks down at the ground they were now hovering slightly over."What is going on here?" Noire hops down unto the ground with a slight blush on her face, and Jack stands up aswell."You alright?" Looking at Noire who was still wounded, She nods and looks away."That's good. Now, where are we..." He looks around.

It is a thick forest with little light shining inbetween the leaves, and, A bit away A over grown Door way could be spotted."Hm? Hey, look over there." Jack points over towards it, and Noire glances at it, and her face shifts into a state of shock."T-Thats... The Nothern Temple!?!"

Looking at the frozen Noire, Jack crosses his arms."Northern... Temple? What is this? a Z***a game?" Tilting his head as he says this, he then cringes."Ugh...Neptune's influence strikes again..." The, Looking over at Noire, seeing her expression."What's wrong?" She shakes her head and turns away from the entrance."N-Nothing... But i shouldn't be here..."

Looking at Noire worriedly, Jeck reaches out his hand, but, has he does a cold mist covers the ground around them, Making them both look around in confusion."What is this about?" Jack says while spining around, and it was at that moment, several hands made of ice breaks out from the ground around them."I-I got a bad feeling about this..." Jacks eyes twitches in fear as skeletons made of ice had risen from the ground and now surounds them. Noire backs up towards Jack."These are... Oh no..."

After a while, a calm young girls voice echoes."You who have entered this sacred ground... step into the Temple and face the trials..." The Skeletons moves out of the way, clearing a straight path to the Temple, And Jack gulps."They don't seem to give us much choice..." Turning hes head to Noire expecting her to respond... but what hes eyes are met with is... Noire frozen solid."W-What the hell? Hey!" He runs up to her in panic and grabs her frozen shoulders."Noire!? Grr.." Turning towards the skeletons he screams out."WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER!?"

The Calm voice responds."She is not worthy... Only those for whom the goddesses accept... may enter this trial... Once the trial is over... she will be unfrozen..." Jack lowers his head and winches."And what if i fail?" he clenches his fists and the voice speaks."Should the trial be incompleted... You will both be trapped here...and become part of the Skeleton guardians...Reliving your worst nightmare...for all eternity..."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 12:33 pm

*Outside of the Sacred Grounds*

Silvian stands outside the forest, crossing his arms in irritation."Tch. How'd they get'in? Don' make no sense... our own teleportation devices can't warp in there... so how?" He drags his fingers though his Golden red hair and sighs, then a White rabbit hops into the Sacred Grounds, only for secods after entering it became frozen solid, and Silvian grins."Well, It don' matter... They are probably frozen in there."

*Meanwhile in Planeptune*

The usually sunny sky has turned into a dark, Cloudy sky... Rain pouring down and thunder breaking in the distance, Leo is laying in his own blood with cold eyes only opend slightly.

Compa and IF had come and Compa is tending to Nepgear and Histoire's wounds."What happen here..." IF says while looking around, only then spotting Leo around the corner, Quickly running to him, she turns him around on his back."HEY- Compa get over her-" being stopped by a cold fim hand, covered in blood, she looks down at Leo, who with the last of his strengh shook his head."...he...he- hea-..." trying to force out his words, blood fills his already damaged lungs, causing him to shoke and cough.

IF Holds his back up and says in a stern tone."Just be quite! You'll be allright, just let Compa heal you." IF looks over at Compa."Come on! hurry!" Leo looks at her sad expression, and understands the kindness of them all, thinking to himself as tears starts running down the side of his eyes."-...I think i...understand you... Jack... Having such kind... friends... haha... one day... maybe i too...will...-" His eyes slowly closes, and the arm he grabbed IF with fell down to his side.

Noticing this, IF looks back at him."Hey." With a terrified look, she lays her head on Leo's chest."No...No-no-no! COMPA!! HIS HEART STOPPED!!!"

*At that moment with Jack*

Jack had made his way towards the entrance of the Temple, standing infront of the door."Alright... guess i can't turn back..." Just as he was about to push the door open, he felt a strange feeling, like someone had put their arm around his shoulder in a brotherly way."Huh..?" Looking back in confusing, there was nothing but the Ice Skeletons."-What was that feeling just now...-" he turns back facing the opening.

As he stepped in, a cold mist covers the floor again, and he felt something hit his head, and as he looked up to watch what it was, a cold drop of water lands perfectly right eye and runs down the side.

The calm female voice echoes again."The Trial shall now commence... put your hand on the pedistal..." Jack looks forward into the dark room covered in mist, and in the middle of it was a moss covered pedistal with a light blue crystal on top."Ugh...I really don't have time for all this... but i have no choice." Walking up to the pedistal, he puts his right hand on it against his will."Let's get this done..."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 12:09 pm

After standing still for a while with his hand on the pedistal, the room starts tha shake, and the door behind him closed, causing the empty room to become pitch-black, then several tourches lights up around him with blue flames, Jack looks around with a slightly worried expression."Uhm... This is menacing and all... But uh, what about the trial?"

It was then, A figure appeared out of the mist, and infront of him stood a man dressed in a long black coat with the ends torn, black thick pants, and Black worn out boots, His pupils are red and his hair is black with Red strands in it. he looks to be in his 40's."Humpf... I like your eyes kid..." Speaking in a old ruff voice, the man looks at Jack, and Jack quickly looks at him in shock."Huh!? Wait, who are you? What happend to the calm cute sounding girl?!"

The old man lifts his gaze up at the roof."Who i am? Humpf. Before we get to that, I have to hand you your trial..." He snaps his fingers in his right hand, and Jack frezes up, unable to move."H-Hey! What the hell!?" The man slowly walks up to Jack, with each foot step echoing."I can see in your eyes... You have expericenced despair many times... And i can see more despair coming in your future." He stops, looking down at the frozen Jack."Your mind is a clouded jumbled mess... You don't know what you are nor what you should be..."

The old man hold out his hand to the side, and the mist forms into Jack as a child."What do you remember of your past? Your present? ...Your future?" The mist image of Jack transforms into a Older Jack in his 30's wearing a black cloak with a hood on, he face filled with tears and a scar going straight over his face."...This is what you will become if you keep following the misguided path... You have felt it haven't you? the feeling of not knowing how you should be acting? Should you be happy? Sad? Angry?" Jack's eyes starts to tremble as the image of himself fall on its knees.

and the man flicks his fingers, turning the misted room into a destroyed city."...Look around you Jack... THIS is what awaits you..." He releases Jack from the binding, and he stumbles forward."Ugh..." Looking around, all he could see was Planeptune in rumbles, and everyone dead around him."This...This isn't...Grr-THIS ISN'T REAL!!" Lashing out in anger, Jack draws his sword and stands the old man right in the stomach, making him step back."...yes...this is who you are Jack... continue like this... and face the despair in your future..." The old man grins as a Black symbol forms on Jacks right arm.

Jack looks in confusion as the mark starts to spread like a web."What the hell is this?!" Unable to move his arm, he looks at the old man who point at the Image of 'Future' Jack."...Your future..." Jack gances over at it, noticing the same black symbol on its right arm."Thats... The future is not a set thing... IT ISN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN PREDICT!!" Jack puts all his powers into the right arm, trying his hardest to move it, and the old man nods."...You didn't notice it? That the moment you got the Symbol... The symbol was added to your future...Ugh..!?"

A bright white light shines inbetween Jack and the man, trasporting them back into the Temple room, Jack looks in confuson and gulps."What now?" The old man smiles and steps back into the mist, and fades away into it."...You are quite annoying...Miss Goddess..." Jack stood in silince, finally being able to move his arm."Uhm... What is going on..." It was then the calm girls voice echoed once again."Forgive me for not interupting earlier... He is not part of the trial..."

*Inside a heaven like place*

A young girl with Blue hair and Red eyes with white angel wings and white and gold Angelic Body suit and arm sleeves/leggings stand infront of the old man, who just has he hands in his black coats pockets, she gives him a irritated look."Do not speak with him... Nor interact with him again." The man nods while turning."You are this desperate to deffend the boy? For you to bring me into here..." Looking at him in suspision the girl calmly Says."...His soul is pure, Infact, i haven't seen such a pure soul since..." She stops talking as the man waves his right arm back and forth."You say that, but the boy also has a deep darkness inside him... Just like the legendary Demon Lord whom you fought..."

The man turns back towards her, as a dark mist starts to come out of the ground behind him."Cure your own judgement..." The girl looks at the mist, the at the man in anger."What are you doing?" The man only smiles and returns his right hand into his coats pocket."You don't know how long i have waited for this moment..." Tthe goddess raises her hand towards the man."Begone..." The man dissappears into nothing and she lowers her arm while sighing."There is that, now unto the boy...-!?!" Her eyes widens as the man reappears behind her, making her run forward a bit and turn, looking at the man who stands calmly with a smile."Suprised? I supose i understand it... No, that would be a lie. I had already seen it."

Paying his words no mind, she quickly does the same thing again."BEGONE!!" And again, the man dissappeared and reappeared."Blame your own actions... Bringing me into your soul, letting me plant the seed of coruption."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 4:43 am

*Meanwhile with Sasuke*

He had returned to the location of the old house that Lunia lived in, Seeing no trace of Sai nor the Police force with him, he decides to head over to the meeting place.

But as he was about the start running, he heard a noise comming from the forest, stopping to look, he sees a young girl with long red hair, in a fancy dress leaning against a tree in exaustion."-Who's that?-" He thinks while making his way over to her, As she notices Sasuke she pushes herself from the tree and starts walking towards him, but falls over.

Sasuke quickly catches her with his arm."Oi- What happend to you?" The young girl looks at him with tired eyes."-HANDSOME!- ...I was taken by a hooded man... wanting the family heirloom..." She fell unconsous from fatique, and Sasuke understood who she was."-So she is the princess? But why is she here?-" It was then a cocky sounding voice screamed out from behind him.

-"UCHIHA SASUKE!!" Sasuke quickly turns towards the direction the voice came from, standing there was Shin with a teethless smile on his face."Hehehe... I knew you would come after the girl." Shin slowly opens his eyes, revealing his sharingans, one eye being pinned open and its eye whites where black, Sasuke lays the girl down and stands up, looking at Shin."Sharingan...? Who are you?"

Shin holds out his left arm while grinning."I'm the one who will realise Uchiha Itachi's will! And will bring upon the revival of Akatsuki... My name is, Uchiha Shin!" He closes his hand into a fist, and Sasuke looks surprised."'Uchiha' Shin? and what do you mean by Itachi's will?" Shin lowers his arm and looks at Sasuke seriously."I am to bring about the evolution of Human kind... Just like the Akatsuki did in the past."

Sasuke only looks at Shin with calmness in his eyes."Evolution? What does that have to do with either of Akatsuki and Itachi?" Shin starts to chuckle."Hmhmhm- 'Conflict'... The history has nurtured and chosen the strongest humans to survive in battles an conflict they have become natrually stronger! but... the 'peace' has weakend you all, you become lax and are unable to become stronger. Hmhmhm, I will stir up the conflits to evole the human race!!"

Looking at Shin, Sasuke sighs and draws out his sword from his back."...Are you working with whoever is behind the manipulation of Sai and the Police Force?" Shin narrows his left eye."Haah? What are you talking about? Don't lump me in with mere criminals... What i want is the good for Shinobi... Evolution though Battle and Conflict!" Weaving his left arm around at Sasuke in annoyance. Sasuke lidens his eyes slightly."So you are not connected to them? Well, not like it matters... I can't overlook a madman like yourself."

Shin clenches his fist."Hooh? Hmhmhm, 'Madman'? Comes from the man who killed Itachi! All the crimes you did in the past, you became a pillar for the evolution... then you just threw that away! Pathetic! you are not even worthy of the Uchiha name! Akatsuki - Uchiha Madara - Kaguya.... They did what you couldn't! You are a failure to the human race! Only though battle can we evole and become stronger. Hmhmmhm... Orochimaru gave me powers beyond your comprihension!"

Sasuke only stands in silence with pityful eyes, then he starts walking towards Shin."...I am repenting for my sins, I no longer wish for destruction... And, you don't understand Itachi's will." Shin gabs ahold of his coat and pulls it of himself, revealing a shirt with the Akatsuki's red cloud on it, and his bald head had several Sharingan implanted in it."Repentment? Sins? What you did in the past was for the better of Humans! Itachi caused you to evole and become stronger and in turn You caused Uzumaki Naruto to become stronger! History tells everything! A greater evil is needed for evolution!"

Sighing at Shins constant rambling, Sasuke readys his sword."Enough of your nonsensical repeating of Evolution... I'm taking you in." Sasuke starts running towards Shin, who just smiles as a small mutant looking lifeform lands next to the girls and opens a vortex pulling both her and itself in."The girl shall be my hostage... UCHIHA SASUKE!" Looking back at it, Sasuke stops."Tch-" But it was too late, they were already gone."-Even if i had switched places... Shin would have taken her... Damnit...-" He looks back at Shin who is just grining."Hmhmhm, NOW! UCHIHA SASUKE! LET'S DO THIS! I'LL SHOW YOU MY VISUAL PROWESS!!"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 2:49 pm

Shin Jumps back and several Blades fly out from his right arms sleeve, All flying stright at Sasuke."-Blades!?-" Sasuke takes a few steps back and deflects the blades."You're gonna have to do better then-" Sasuke quickly looks around himself as the Blades had just circled around and is heading towards him again."-Is he controlling them? but how?-" He deflects them in fast motions, but they just keep returning, and Shin just looks in amusement."How is it!? The power of my Sharingan!" Clenching his fist at the struggling Sasuke."Better then yours right!?"

Sasuke then in the motion of blocking forms a skeleton arm using his Susano'o and throws a Kunai towards Shin, Noticing this, Shin swiftly dodges the Kunai."Hmhmhm, Pathetic." Looking at Sasuke with a cocky expression on his face. Sasuke then focuses his Rinnegan at the Kunai while still deflecting the blades."-Rinnegan!-" he switches place with the Kunai, causing Shin to Widen his left eye and his mouth in suprise."Gah!?" Sasuke quickly the swings his sword right at his back, but a child jumped infront of the sword, causing Sasuke to slash his stomach open."GAUH-" Sasuke looks in shock, but Shin only grins and quickly makes the blades fly at Sasuke again, making him jump backwards.

The child falls on its knees and doubles over."F-Father..." The child Looked very similar to Shin with his white stood up hair and without Sharingans over his body, Shin walks up next to the child with little care."Hmhmhmhm... Good job... you have served your purpose." The child looks up at Shin."Y-Yes.. Fa-augh!" it was then one of Shins blades was stabbed into the childs forehead, killing the child. Shin the proceeds to look over at Sasuke who was still running and avoiding the blades."Hmhmhm, I'll be taking those eyes of yours...."

Sasuke stops completely, and the Blades are just about to hit him, when he switches place with Shin using his Rinnegan, Making all the blades pierce all over Shin."AUGH!?!" He bends over from the pain. and Sasuke looks down at the dead child next to him."Killing your own child... didn't you care for your own child?" Sasuke looks at the bent over Shin, who just glances at Sasuke."Haah? D-Do not missunderstand... He is not my child-ugh... Only a clone of me..." Sasuke narrows his eyes hearing that, remembering Shin mentioning Orochimaru earlier."A clone? What is your connection to Orochimaru?" He holds his sword infront of himself, and Shin looks at Sasuke with a slight grin."H-He... Made me...Ugh-" Before he could finish, He coughs up blood, and teh Mutant creature appears out of a Vortex ones again."Uchiha...Sasuke... I-I will return..." Before Sasuke had the time to react, Shin had teleported away with the Creature.

Clicking his tounge, Sasuke puts his sword back and turns to the dead body of the child."-Guess i have no choice but to pay him a visit... That damn Orochimaru...-"

*Inside Shins hideout*

It is a room of a odd colored rock, With several machines and medical equipment scattered about, Shin appears out of a vortex and bends over on the ground, coughing up blood."Augh- Damn you... Sasuke... SHIN!" Yelling out the name 'Shin' Shin looks at around the room."SHIN! Damnit- GET IN HERE!" the 4 children identical to the other one walks into the room and responds in a monotone voice."Yes Father." The look at Shin who had made his way to a table like rock and is leaning against it."Prepare the...Damaged body..." Shin looks around the room, scaning it for the dead Child, unable to see it he looks at the children."What happend to it?... D-Didn't you recover it...?"

The children looks at him with unchanged emotionless eyes."You didn't Father." Shin proceeds to take of his shirt, showing several stab wounds over his chest and back."Ugh- I need...Replacement organs... One of you...will do..." He pulls himself onto the table, and lays on his back, looking at them."Hurry..." The children nods, and one of them snaps the neck of the one infront of him, while the other to grabs it be its arms."Yes father."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 6:28 pm

*With Jack in the Temple*

Looking around the room, Jack wonders what happend since the voice suddenly got quite again."HEY! WHAT ABOUT THIS DAMN TRIAL!? YOU LOCKED ME IN HERE!!" yelling out, waiting for a response, but nothing happens."What is going on here..." He says while scratches the back of his head."And who was that bastard anyways? acting like he knew me... Pisses me off!" after standing around for 14 minutes, a mans voice echoes."Forgive the wait... Now... The first trial begins-" Jack looks in surprise, and was about to question the voice but at that moment hes eyes were forced closed."Ah!? What the hell!?" Then, as he opens them he was no longer in the Temples room.

His eyes widened at the view."This is-" He looks around, realizing that he was in his hotel room in planeptune."W-Why... Why am i back here!?!" Standing in silence for a while, Jack notices the photo on the shelf, he walks over to it and picks it up."I remember this, It's the picture we all took some days after Guren was defeated..." he gives of a slight smile, then someone knocks on the door."-Wait, this is just like that time...-" He remembers when he opened the door to Nepgear and Neptune with only a towel on."Then..." He puts the picture down on the shelf and walks over to the door, opening it, but."Neeeuuuh!?" Looking into the door opening with confused wide eyes.

It was his Hotel room on ther other side, Jack slowly steps in."Uhm... Why is my hotel room connected to... my hotel room..." The door slams shut behind him, causing him to jump."AH!?" Looking back at the door, Jack sighs."...What is going on..." Unsure of what is going on, he desides the look out the window."Maybe i can get out- gah!?" But there was nothing but a black void outside."This gotta be a sick joke... A void!? No-No, This isn't right....Right?" Shaking his head, someone knocks on the door again, and Jack quickly runs and opens the door as fast as he could."WHO IS IT!?" But again, it lead into his room again, He falls down on his knees."...what the.... WHAT IS GOING ON!!?"

*Meanwhile in the Goddesses realm.*

The Goddess looks at a mirror like object that is showing what Jack is doing."This is terrible... This isn't what the trial is..." She looks in anger at the Man who is just smiling at the sight of Jack's despair."Hm- This is what a trial SHOULD be... Overcoming your fears, your past mistakes." He looks at the goddess who looks less then amused."Don't look so angry... This is your doing after all..." The man said in a stern manner, then looks back into the mirror."Soon he'll go insane... And give in to his dark powers..." The goddess looks into the mirror calmly."I do not think so. The boy seems to have a strong will."

The man grins while putting his hands into his coat pockets."Humpf, I have seen his past... He gives into rage and the dark power more then you think." He then looks bak at the goddess, who also meets his eyes, and responds in a annoyed tone."Why are you doing this? I am sure you could just kill him and take over my power... So why don't you?" The man looks at her with a blank expression, then he grins again."Humpf, I am not a horrible person... All living things are worthy of a 'Chance'."

*In the Hyakku Kingdom Palace's research department*

It's a round room with machines and Screens surounding a huge arc with multiple men opperating the machines, one of them looks over at it."The portal is 87% complete. Soon, we can see whats beyond this world!"

Tanaka enters the room, and stands to look at the portal."Any word about the boy with Uchiha?" He looks at one of the men, who shakes their head."No sir... Frankly we can find his energy anymore."

*Meanwhile in one of the rooms in the palace*

A Red haired body with royal garments is sitting on a fancy bed with red blankets, looking very irritated."Damnit... WHY aren't they doing anything about Sasaki!? and those two... Ugh! Why didn't they let me join them?!"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 12:51 pm

*In the trial with Jack*

Looking into the doorway, way stands up on his feets again with worry covering his face."Calm down Jack... This is a 'Trial'... There has to be a logical solution to this." Calming his thoughts, Jack crosses his arms and looks around the room."Perhaps it's of of those 'Find the difference' kind of things..." Looking at the door that had closed yet again."Perhaps something different will happen if i open the door early..." Walking over to the door, Jack reaches out his hand to the door handle and twists it."Please work..." As he slowly opens the door, a burning heat eminates from the doorway.

Jack looks with confused eyes at the sceenery, it was a vast and empty dessert."A-A dessert... Uhm..." He steps into it feeling his feet sinking slightly into the sand, He looks around."Why am i in a dessert now? This seems wrong..." deciding to go back, he turns towards where the door was... However the door was now gone."Ah... T-The door..." Then he started hearing the sand moving behind him, And as he looks back towards to noise, The snad was spinning in a vortex, Starting to form into a person."...It's just getting weirder... wait..." Noticing the sands shape resembles that of Noire, Jack takes a step back.

Then, colors started to appear, giving life to the Sand clone of Noire, that now stand looking at him."Uhm... Should i just stop asking what is going on..." Jack looks in slight worry at it while gulping, and the Sand Noire holds out its hand to the side, and sand starts to swirl around it, forming her Rapier."TRIAL.START." It starts running at jack, thrusting the rapier straight at him."H-Hold owaah!?!" Jack tilts his body to the side to avoid the blade."Ugh- fine..." grabbing onto the clones arm, Jack pulls her past hiself and thrusts his knee into her stomach."Your not the real deal... don't expect me to go easy!"

The clone stumbles back and Jack holds up his fist towards her."Now- What is this trial really about?" The sand clone stands up straight and looks at Jack, then starts running at him again, this time, holding the Rapier out to the side, Jack stands read to counter."Again?" But, the clone does not go for a thrust, instead, it stops and Kick up sand in Jacks face, causing him to close his eyes."D-Damnit thats cheaugh!" Feeling a foot drilling into his stomach, Jack gasps then another kick hits him right under the chin."AUGH-" Then the Clone quitely says." Lacy Dance..." and starts to slice at Jack with her Rapier, opening multiple wounds over his arms and chest."Geh-Augh-gaah- Damnit..."

Holding his arms ifront of his face, Jack takes a few steps back, as the clone's attacks had stopped."Urgh... Why... Did it stop." He glances over hes arms at her, and she just stood their looking at him."Hm?" Lowering his arms slowly."Did- Did it give up? . . . Yosh... this is..." Right as a glint of Darkness appears in Jacks eyes, he vanishes then reappears infront of the clone, punching it right in the face with all his power."MY CHANCE!!" The shockwave from the punch sent the sand under them flying, leaving a hole under them, but, The clone didn't budge, Just looks at Jack unphased."That's it?" Jack's eyes widens in shock but before he could think the clone grabs his arm and throws him to the side, making him crash into a sand dune.

*Meanwhile in the Goddesses Realm*

The goddess looks in worry and shock."What is this!?" looking into the mirror showing Jack getting thrown, and the man only grins."Hmhm, I scaled the power of the clone to mach the original... Intresting... from the past i saw in Jack- She haven't displayed such powers..." The man looks into the mirror with a slightly surpised look."Perhaps she is more powerful the she lets on? Either way... This is perfect, he will have to overcome this enemy to pass the trial."

*Back to Jack*

Dusting off the sand of himself while standing up, Jack felt a tremenbous pain surging in his left shoulder."Auugh!" Holding onto it, he closes his left eye in pain."M-my shoulder got dislocated... s-shit..." He starts breathing heavly due to exaustion and the pain, and the sand clone starts walking towards him."At this rate... I'll fucking die!"

Gripping harder at his left shoulder, Jack grinds his teeth as the black fog appears in his eyes again."This pain... This feeling... I hate it! Hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate...." As he kept repeating the word, a black aura starts swirling around him, but unlike usual... this time purple lightning sparks around in it, hitting the sand around him violently.

The sand clone stops and emontionlessly looks at him, and Jack gives it the most disturbing psychotic expression he has ever had."HATE IT!!!" The emence pure energy eminating from Jack causes the ground around them to shake."MAKE IT GO AWAY!! THE PAIN!! GYYYYAAAHH!!"

*In the Goddesses realm*

The Goddess holds her hands together while looking in worry."Oh dear! The boy's energy is going out of control! You gotta stop this! Or-" The man interupts her."Or what? Humpf, He tried to force out his inner energy to match the clones. Even if it wasn't by his own will- doing so caused a uncotrollable surge of energy to break out." Closing his eyes, the man sighs."Hmm, He will have to stablize the flow- or he might end up dying."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 11:34 am

As the Black aura starts to spin faster and faster around Jack, he hold his head in his hands while leaning forward."I-I-I-I-I-I TOLD YOU-YOU-YOU-YOU-MAKE IT STOP!!" the air grows heavier due to the energy coming from Jack.

The Clone starts leaning forward due to the pressure and heavy air."...." Then all the energy around Jack started to gather into his chest, causing his to scream and bend backwards holding out his arms."UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!" the heavy air eases up, and the black aura dissappears."...Settle..." Jack's hair changes color into dark purple, and his eyes has a red glow to them as he straights his back, looking at the clone with a anguished expression.

*In the Goddess realm*

Both the man and the Goddess looks in shock, and the Goddess smiles."The boy... He gained control of it?" She glances at the man, who still has his usual grin."No... That's not it. 'IT' gained control of him more likely."

*Back with Jack*

The clone takes a step forward, however at the moment she stepped forward Jack had flashed infront of her. Standing infront of the clone, Jack breathes out."...settle down..." Closing his eyes."...Settle down damnit..."

Looking at Jack calmly, the clone takes the opertunity to try to stab Jack with its Rapier, but Jack grabs ahold of it and it shatters into multiply pieces."...Too much energy..." he opens his right eyes and looks at the clone."...Get lost..." He punches the clone in the stomach so hard it flys into several sand dunes before stopping.

Jack looks at his arms and hands with a sense of pride."Mhmhmhm~ Kore wa hontouni watashi no karada da!" Clenching his hands, he looks over at the Clone who is clearing of the sand that was covering it from the impact."I recognize you woman... yeah... Noi-nowa-Nor... Eh- doesn't matter." Turning his head towards the sky, he grins with his red glowing eyes."Oi... Megami-sama~ Kono shiyouhan kara watashi o kaihou suru..."

*In the Goddess Realm*

Looking in shock at Jack who is somehow looking straight into the mirror with a sinister grin, The goddess looks at the man in anger."What have you done to the boy!? This is far enough! I am stopping this now!" She turns towards a Crystal floating in the middle of the realm, having a pure white glow."By the power of white, I shal-" She stops and looks at the man who holds a small container in his hand."The moment you leave this realm... this container will open. surely you understand the situation? The reason you are unable to leave this realm?"

The goddess winches while looking over at the mirror in agony."What about the boy..." hearing her question, the man tilts his head."Have i been unclear? Hm, he'll need to overcome the trial...And to do that, he has to overcome this sudden energy." He looks into the mirror with Jack standing in the same position."Only he can decide his own fate...hm." glancing over at the Goddess in agony, the man smiles."...This boy, seems to connect with people around him, You needn't worry... I have seen his past, this might even be trivial to him if he puts his mind to it."

*Back with Jack*

Not getting any response, the clicks his tounge."Useless...Whatever, Oi, Woman!" He turns towards the clone with a annoyed expression."Let me test my power against you..." The clone nods and starts walking towards him, and Jack rolls up his sleeves and starts jumping to warm up."Righto~ Speed!" He twists his right foot in the sand, and disappears with a light 'bfft' sound after him. then with a loud bang, he crashes into a sand dune behind the clone, and a few seconds after the air stream from his speed his the clone, causing its clothes and hair flap rapidly.

Looking back at Jack with wide eyes, the clone corrects its skirt, and Jack digs himself out of the sand and looks at the clone with one eye closed and spits out sand."Ugwah! Pwuh-Pwuh, Damn... Didn't expect such a boost~" Dusting himself of while standing up, He cleches her right arm."Alright... I've adjusted, This time i won't miss."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 11:59 am

*Inside of Jacks soul*

The usual calm City within him where he met his dark self is now clouded in dark fog and purple electricity surging around, Jack walks around in the fog, looking around."What is going on... A moment ago i was in that desert place and now i am in god knows where..." After walking in the thick fog for a while, Jack sees the shilluette of someone."Hm? Ah- HEY!" Yelling out the the person Jack holds his left arm up waving, and then a chilling voice resembling his own echos."You don't even realize it? It's pathetic..." Jack squints his eyes looking at the figure, who was walking towards him.

Unsure of who it might be, Jack takes a step back, but as he did he felt a surge of energy exiting his body causing him the become fatique. "Who-Augh?"

-"You wavered, you showed weakness. Thus further powering up that evil."

Grasping his chest, Jack has a pained expression while falling on his knees."D-Damnit... What is this? Who are... you?"

-"You break my heart... You truly don't remember me? Well, not like it matter... at this rate we both will cease to exist."

Jack looks at the figure with his eyes wide open."C-Cease to exist? What the hell...?" Still grasping his chest, Jack makes a attempt to stand up."...As if, As if i'd let that happen!"

-"Hmm, It would be back for you to fail... So just this once- I'll help you find what is causing this. Look." The figure points its right arn towards a red glowing dot of in the distance."There is a orb of sorts that has been in your soul for a while..."

Jack glances over towards it while leaning forward."Hm..? The hell- How long have i had that?" He looks back to the figure in suspision."...And you said 'for a while' meaning you knew about this..."

-"...It never did anything, and i don't care about you." As the figure steps out of the fog, Jack looks at it unamused."You... I remember, you are that Dark version of my right?" The figure was shown to be Jack but mostly black.

Crossing its arms, Dark Jack sighs while gancing at Jack."...Finally... Yeah, I am the 'Dark' You." Then he looks towards the Red glowing Orb."Anyways, we need to take care of that... BEFORE it consumes all your energy."

Looking towards it aswell, Jack felt another stinging pain in his chest as he grew even more fatique."Gaah... Haah-Haah... S-So... What is going on outside then? If this is in my soul..." Grasping his chest even harder, a small line of blood runs down the side of his lip.

-"Hmm, my guess is... that the spirit of that Red Orb is controlling your body, and gauging the fact that you are loosing energy i think it's fighting something."

-"Fighting... Wait, that's right! I was in a fight with a Clone of Noire!" Realizing what the 'Orb' was fighting, Jack flinches in pain."Ugh- Why.... Why does shit like this always...happen...I'm so... Useless..."

Looking down at Jack, the Dark Jack forms a Katana in his right hand and holds it against Jacks throat."If you plan to keep being pathetic like this... Then i will not only kill the Orb, I will destroy your soul and take over myself!"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 5:15 pm

*Meanwhile in a reseach facility in a small town outside of Konoha.*

A slightly chubby man with Brown short hair and Glasses, wearing a white labcoat and carrying a small container walks into a building with a large glass entrance.

As he enters the lobby of the facility, he is greated by a man at the desk."Ah, Hello Katasuke-san. You have visitors waiting in the Weapon's reseach lab 2."

Katasuke nods as he enters a door next to the desk."Thank you Anaki-kun." Closing the door behind him, He looks at the small container he is carrying with a smile. Then he opens and enters a white metal door with a large number '2' on it.

As he made his way in, there was a hooded man waiting for him with grey beard and a Domino mask covering the top half of his face, sitting hunched forward on the sofa leaning his arms on his knees."Where have you been Katasuke?" He says looking over at Katasuke who walks over to the man.

-"Well-Well, Kashin Koji-san? What bring you here today?" Katasuke says nonchalantly while walking over to a locked door, and Kashin stands up and crosses his arms."You know damn well why. The thing Jigen-sama entrusted a outer like you with." Katasuke corrects his glasses, and starts typing in a password into the door panel.

Kashin lowers his arms and walks over to him."So do you have it yet?" Looking back at the man, Katasuke nods with a smile."Well ofcourse." He then turns and heads into the room with Kashin following after."But it sure has been hard keeping it hidden from Hokage-sama~ But luckly i was able to sneak it out of the village durning some commontion."

Looking at Katasuke, Kashin questions what he just said."'Commotion'? Nodding, Katasuke places the container on a display table in the room filled with different machines."I thought it might have been you people, but 'Kara' wouldn't do something so rash- right?" Walking over to a display next to the table, Katasuke starts typing into it, and Kashin looks at the container."That's far to risky, Jigen would kill us for such an act."

Katasuke nods in agreement, then looks over at the container while correcting his glasses."Hmmm, You are right. Well the 'Vessel' you wanted is within that container..." Kashin nods and grabs it, then he looks at Katasuke again."What about the 'Nue'? I heard that the Hokage found out about it." As he said that, Katasuke pulled up a image of a girl with violet colored hair. Smiling, Katasuke looks up at the image."'Kakei Sumire... She hold the 'Nue'. And it happens that starting next week... She will be my assistant here by the demand of Hokage-sama~"

*Back with Jack and his Dark self in Jacks soul*

Looking up at Dark Jack with shaken and angered eyes, Jack grabs ahold of the Blade."What are you doing... Weren't you gonna help me!? If we don't act now we-!" Stopping, Jack felt even more energy being drained from him, And Dark Jack walks infront of Jack and grabs him by his shirt collar."Man up! At this rate, YOU will cease to exist! That thing is draining you as we speak, If you plan on whining... Do it AFTER you saved yourself!"

Pushing Jack back, Dark Jack turns towards the glowing Orb."Pull yourself together." Looking up at the Dark him, Jack gulps and lowers his head."Y-Yeah...Sorry..." He reaches out his hand, and from the power he has left he trys to summon a Sword in his hand, but as it was digitalizing the blade shattered in his hand."Huh...? Damn... Not enough energy left..." Dark Jack looks back at Jack."Hmm... Wait, There is something you could try..." Jacks eyes widens while looking at the Dark him."Remember when you fought that Leon guy?"

Remembering back to when he fought Leon, There was a instance where a sudden energy sheild appeared, saving Jack from Leon's attack, Jack nods in confusion."Mhm? What about it...?" Dark Jack turns towards Jack and holds the tip of his Katana right infront of Jacks right eye."In that instance.... You had the same eyes as those Goddesses you are so fond of." Looking even more shooked then ever, Jack could not let out a single word."-Wait... Does he mean... the CPU power!?-"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:58 pm

*With the currenly controlled Jack and the Clone*

Forming his hand into a fist, Jack dissappears with a 'Bfft' Sound, and before the clone could react he punches it straight in the chest, making it fly back."NOT DONE!" He then dissappears again, and reappears behind the Flying clone."AHAHAHAHA! TAKE THIS!" He buts his left hand on her right shoulder, pulling her downwards and spinning himself around in the air."DEMONIC BARRAGE!" Swirling around his left leg, he back kicks her right in the stomach straight into the sand below."WOOOOAAAAHH!!"

A massive shockwave blasts away around them from the impact, and cracks appear on the Clones body, Smiling at the success of his Barrage Jack Dissappears with a 'Bfft' sound again, and reappears a bit away from the hole, looking down at the clone."GYAAHA! AWESOME! THIS POWER IS... MY POWER!!" Holding out his hands the to sides, Jack laughs in amazement as waves of energy pulses into him. "AHAHAHA-HAHAHAAA-HAHAA"

*Meanwhile in the goddess Realm*

The man looks with a calm gaze into the mirror."This boy...I had seen his past- But this? nowhere in his past has this power appeared... But it gives a almost...Nostalgic feeling." He then glances at the worried Goddess who meets his gace with cold anger."...I hate to agree with you, but hm- Something seems familliar..."

*Back with 'Jack' and the clone*

Laying in the middle of the hole all cracked, the clone looks up at Jack with calm eyes."Access."

*With Jack and Dark Jack in his soul.*

Looking at the Dark him, Jack lifts his left brow in confusion."You don't mean... I have CPU powers do...you...?" Sighing, the Dark Jack rests his sword on his shoulder."I'd say... You have 3% of a 'CPU' power in you... At some point you had absorbed some of their power in your enraged state, merging it with your soul."

Jack Tilts his head slightly."T-That's... No, That's not how Share energy work... I-I would have need of a share crystal right?" Crossing his arms while tryig to remember what Histoire told him about, and the Dark Jack sighs."Look... You do have one- Well a shard, I hid it in one of the buildings in your soul... But." Looking around the area, everything was covered in thick fog, only the red glow could be seen.

-"Finding it right now would be very hard..." he looks back at Jack, Who was crossing his arms, and looks to be irritated."Why would you hide it..." Shaking its head, Dark Jack only turns and walks towards some buildings close by."Never mind that- We are wasting time." Sighing iritatingly at the Dark him, Jack walks after him."Also known as; Let the writer make up a reason!...DAMNIT... NEPTUNE'S INFLUENCE!!"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 8:30 pm

*With the Clone and the Controlled Jack*

A pillar of light bursts out from the hole where the Clone was in, And Jack Jumps back, holding his right arm infront of his face."Haah? Powering up!? Good! That's Awesome!" Thrilled with excitement, Jack grins wickedly."Geheeee~ Show me what you got!! Woman!! AHAHAHAHAHAAA~"

The light disperses, revealing a girl floating with Long White hair blue eyes and a Skin tight body suit with leggings and arm sleeves, And Wing like modules floating behind her."...." She quietly looks down at the controlled Jack, Who has the biggest Grin from the excitment."I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE!! BUT WHY SHOULD I CARE!? YOU SEEM STRONGER!!"

Dissappearing with a 'Bfft', Jack reappears right infront if her, with a wicked grin."Let's get cra-UUUGH" Cutting him off, the clone spun around and Kicked him on the side of his stomach."T-That hurt...Haha..." The kick only moved him slightly to the side, holding the side of his stomach he looks at the clone with amazement."Mhm. You're strong alright~"

Jack smiles, not caring about the hit he just took and again flashes away with a 'Bfft' sound."HOW ABOUT THIS!?" He appears infront her her again and quickly throws a punch towards her face but she grabs ahold of it and redirects it to the side while in the same motion summons her sword and stabs him in his stomach."Bwuaargh- Y-You bi-" Pulling the sword out of him, she then grabs his throat and throws him down to the sand.

Laying in the sand, Jack holds his hand against the stab wound."Haha... A-Amazing... I haven't felt pain... in ages~" He holds his hand that's covered in his blood infront of his face."Blood... Mhm, THIS is how it should be, EXACTLY how it should be, PRECISLY how it should be..." Licking the blood of his hand, Jack sits up with a grin."This is awesome~ Mhmhm~"

*In the Goddess Realm*

She looks at the crazed Jack with worry."Why has his personality changed like this?" She glances at the man who only looks into the mirror calmly."The power in him is craving 'Power'... It won't stop until it has reached infinite levels of Power... at this rate, Will the boys body hold out?"

*With Jack and Dark Jack in Jacks soul*

Making their way towards the building, Jack felt a sudden impact hit his side extremly hard."AUGH!?" Falling on his knees, Jack holds the side of his stomach."W-What the-" Dark Jack calmly turns around and puts his right hand on his hip."Whats wrong?" Jack loonnks down at his side while cringing for the pain."I-I don't know... Felt like i got kicked HARD..."

Dark Jack scratches his head."Maybe you are taking damage due to your real body doing so?" Standing up again, Jack nods in agreement."Right... Let's hurry befo...re...ugh.." Holding his stomach, Jack starts to bend forward, and Dark Jack's eyes widens."What now?" Falling over, Jack holds his month while coughing up blood, and a red patch appears on his stomach.

Running over to Jack, Dark Jack hunches down nect to him."Hey!" Seeing the wound on Jacks stomach, Dark Jack quickly rolls him over and pulls up his shirt."What the- This is bad... This stab wound hit several organs!" Clicking his tounge, Dark Jack looks around quickly."Shit, If we could find that shard! Maybe it could heal you..." Looking back down at Jack seeing the blood running out.

He holds out his hand over the wound and closes his eyes."Shadow sealing" A shadow forms over the wound stopping the bleeding."This is all i can do for now... Damnit."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 3:04 pm

*In Jack's Soul*

The Red glowing Orb starts to pulsate like a heart, and small waves of red energy comes out the dissappears repeatedly, making the Orb gradually bigger.

-"Blood for the weak - Blood for the Strong -Blood for the Forgotten - Blood for the Remembered - Blood for the Dead - Blood for the living..."

A blood like liquid starts to run out of the Orb, covering the ground around it."Awaken my fallen... Bring the lost one to his judgement... For the revival is nigh..." The liquid starts to boil, and zombie like beings rise up from it.

-"Consume his flesh - Consume his soul - Consume everything."

*Outside with the Clone and the controlled Jack*

Pushing himself up using his right knee, Jack grins while looking at the clone thats now in CPU form."Hahaha~ I feel it... The boiling power in my body~" He swings his right arm out the the side, and blood drains out of his wound and starts to spiral around his arm.

Looking at the clone, The starts laughing."AHAHAHA~ THIS IS THE BEST~ MORE MORE, SHOW ME MORE OF THE INCREDIBLE POWER~" In the blink of an eye, he flashes away with a 'Bfft' sound and reappears next to the clone, thrusting his right arm towards her."TAKE THIS!"

Immidiately, the clone blocks it with the wide area of her sword. However, the spiraling blood works like a drill and break the sword in half and so also drills a hole straight into the clones right shoulder, ripping of the arm that turns into sand.

Jack then spins around and kicks the clone right in the stomach, sending her flying into the sand below."GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!~ THIS IS THE BEST~" Then, as he lands on the sand below him, he stumbles forward while getting a bit dizzy."Ugh... Am i feeling the effect from blood loss..."

Then, Right as the clone was starting to move again, the Space around them started to Crack, Making Jack look around in confusion."W-What the hell!? Oi, Woman! Are you doing this!?" Yelling at the clone in confusion.

*In the goddess realm*

Both the man and the goddess looks at whats going on in the Space with wide eyes, And the goddess looks at the man in panic."What is happening?! What are you-" Stopping her, the Man responds."Nothing, This is not anything i am doing...It's him... The Demon King is disturbing the magic in the trial!"

Quickly turning back to the mirror, She closes her eyes due to the mirror suddenly shattering, then looking at the broken mirror she hold her right hand infront of her hand."Oh no, If the trial is stopped, then.." worried about the girl, the goddess was about to leave the realm, but the man stopped her.

-"Have you forgotten!? If you leave... I will take control of your realm and Power... You will be rendered a normal human."

*Outside the Sacred Realm with Silvian*

Sitting on a tree branch, Silvian is glances at the frozen Rabbit."Annoyin' Why is it takin' so long!?... Hm?" The frozen rabbit snapped in half, As he sees that, Silvian grins."Heh, Guess they failed eh?"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 8:07 pm

*In Planeptune's hospital*

Neptune and Nepgear sits outside the opperating room where they brought Leo to after his horrible ingury's, holding her hand infront of her chest while looking down, Neptune winches, and Nepgear who just had a surgury herself from the stab wound, sighs."...I hope he makes it... Even for a short while, I feel lie Jack and him became connected..."

Thinking back to how at times Jack and Leo felt like brothers, Nepgear felt a sorrow over how Jack would take it if Leo dies."...They may not have spoken much, but there was a connection, i can tell." Seeing her sad expression, Neptune smiles and flicks her on the forehead."Haha, Don't you worry Weepgear~ Jack is probably having some fun great adventure right now!"

Holding her forehead, Nepgear looks at Neptune and smiles slightly."Y-Yeah! Knowing him...Haha..."

*Meanwhile with Jack and Dark Jack*

Dark Jack slowly makes his way around the foggy city while carrying the wounded Jack on his back."It's gotta be around here... Just hold on." He opens a store's front door when suddely the echoes of foot steps reached his ears."Hm? There shouldn't be anyone in here..." Turning to see what made the noise, His eyes widens in shock from seeing a horde of Zombie like being walking towards them.

-"You got to be... Where did they come from!?" Rushing back into the store, Slamming the door shut behind him, Dark Jack runs into a back door leading into a stair way upwards."Ah- No choice..." Un able to turn back, He makes his way up the stairs with Jack on his back."What's up with the sudden zombies? Did the Red Ord summon them or something..."

*Outside of Planeptune Tower*

Standing in the middle of the walkway infront of the entrance, a Flamboiant man looks up, almost admiring the tower."Ah~ They do ha~ve a gre~at taste~" Hugging himself he lowers his gaze towards a girl walking out of the tower dressed in a black dress, with medium long black hair ad red eyes."Aha~" He walks up to her in a elegant manner while holding out his hands to the sides.

-"Little Gi~rl! Ca~n i ask a que~stion?" The girl looks at his with a creeped out expression."Ugh? -Who's this creep?- Can i help you?" She asks hessitantly, and the man nods as he stops and holds out his right hand."Nye~s! I have co~me to meet with the Go~ddess~ Of pla~neptune! M~y name is Kaga~ri!" Reluctantly shaking his hand, the girl responds."Well, I'm Uni... And Nep- I mean Purple Heart ins't here at the moment..."

Twitching his right eye, Kagari puts his left hand behind his back while flicking his hair to the side with his right."What a sha~me... Do yo~u know where she is?" Shaking her head, Uni looks to the side, and the man gives her a serious glance."That really is a shame...But no~ matter, I shall retu~rn later~" Bowing down, The man turns to walk away, When another girl comes running past him saying."Hey Uni! You ready to visit Neptune and the Hospital?"

Stopping, the man looks back towards them."-Neptune? So i see... That makes sense... I am sure Dongraf and Fredrica put a number on her for sure...-" He turns again and keeps walking."-Hospital... shouldn't be hard to find.-"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:59 pm

*In Shin's hideout*

Sitting on the opperating table, Shin holds his neck and cracks it."Ehmm, Sasuke's visual jutsu sure is great..." He stands up and grabs his shirt that laying on the side and starts walking towards a door."Hmm... Atleast i have the girl...." Opening the door, he looks back at one of the children."Clean up that mess..." The child nods as Shin closes the door behind himself.

Walking down a dark corridor, Shin uses his visual jutsu to put on his shirt."I'll have to produce more clones..." As he walks by a door, he could hear a girls voice calling out."Hello!? Anyone! Help!" Stopping, Shin looks in irritation as he reaches out to unlock the door, Opening it he looks in at the girl chained up the the wall."Nobody will help you, if you're lucky i'll use your organs as replacements..."

Glancing up at the man standing in the doorway, Sakiri Pulls on the chains."R-Release me! Don't you know who i am!? I am Royalty! You won't get away with this!" Shin looks at her unamused."Haah? I just stated you are worthless... 'Royalty' has little meaning to me." Shin turns to leave, But just as he was about to close the door, Sakiri says."You-You could use me as a bartering chip... Right? Just let my fath-" Stopping her, Shin glances at her with his left eye.

-"I thought i made myself clear, that's all meaningless to me... What i want is to stir up conflict... I only took you as a insurance that Sasuke would eventually come after you... Once that is done, I will kill you and leave you outside your kingdom like a empty shell stripped of your organs." He slams the door shut, making Sakiri jump."Ah-... W-Was he...serious about... that..."

*In the Sharecrystal room in Planeptune*

IF stands infront of the crystal with her arms crossed, meanwhile Histoire who had barely recovered from the encounter with Dongraf and Fredrica was looking in worry at it."They called themself 'The Imperial Distortion Army'... And with such powers... Where did they come from." Looking at IF, she holds her bandaged wound."Either way, they are a threat that needs to be taken into high prority." IF nods, and holds out her hand."Yeah, also i asked Neptune about them, seems they were after some kind of Orb?"

Nodding, Histoire looks at the crystal."Yes, It seems they are after the 'orb' that we found in the remains of Guren's castle... We sealed it up within the lowest parts of Planeptune where nobody could possibly find it..." as they continue talking, a faint distorted voice can be heard from the entrance of the room."Hooh..." Both quickly turning, they see a masked person wearing black clothers and short black hair with a red stripe hanging down from it."Stand still!" IF quickly reacts and pulls out her gun towards the person.

Only standing there quitely, the person tilts it's head slightly, and IF takes a step forward, still pointing her gun at them."Take of your mask." The person raises his right arm, and hold it on its mask."I'd rather not... You see, I can't breath without it." the sleeve of his right arm slides down slightly, revealing what seems to be mechanical parts, causing IF to flinch slightly."Mechanical arm... What are you? What do you want?" Lowering its arm again, The person responds."I am nothing. As for this arm? Unfortunate story."

Not fully responding to their questions, The person turns and starts walking into the living room right outside, and IF fired a bullet next to them."STOP, I didn't say you could leave." Stopping, the person turns towards them."But you didn't say i couldn't leave...Besides." Starting to walk again, the person sits down on a chair."I'd much rather... Help you guys." IF slowly makes her way out from the room, and closes the door leaving Histoire in there, The person tilts its head."Intresting... You think i was after anything in there?"

Still aiming her gun at him, IF narrows her eyes."Yeah? What else would-" She stops talking as the person had suddenly appeared close to her, holding the gun in it's right hand."Fact of the matter is... I could have killed you both in the matter of a second, and taken whatever." Standing in silence, IF's eyes widens as she starts sweating in fear."Again, i only wish to help you out." handing her the gun again, the person turns towards the chair again."What i want in exchange is... Medical treatment."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 10:27 am

*Meanwhile with the controlled Jack and the clone*

The trial room shatters like glass, leaving Jack standing in silence, looking around, it was the room he entered when starting the trial."W-Where am i...hm?" Putting his hand where the wound was, Jack looks down in surprise as it was completly healed."Ah-" Turning his head towards the back of the room, the only thing there was a overgrown tablet with text ingraved in it.

-"Wait... Did i complete it? But... No- No that can't be it?" uncertain of what happen, Jack walks towards to tablet, narrowing his eyes trying to read the text."This looks like giberish... hurts my brain just trying to make sense of it." shaking his head, Jack turns towards the entrance."That's right... Noire!" without second thought, Jack runs out of the temple and towards where Noire was frozen."I gotta make sure she is alright!"

*Moments earlier in Jack's soul.*

Dark Jack had made it to the top of a high building with Jack on his back, Now looking down towards the zombies."This sure isn't what i expected..." Stepping back from the edge, Dark Jack looks over at another building, Noticing a white-silverish glow in it."There!"

However, as he was about to run towards that building, A blinding red barrier of light block them off."Huh?" Widening his eyes, Dark Jack looks over at the Red Orb."It's trying to stop me for getting it... Well shit." While stepping away from the barrier, A bright alight shines, and after it desolves, Jack was gone.

Looking in panic Dark Jack grinds his teeth."Oh no... This ain't good."

*With Jack running in the forest*

Running towards the location where Noire was, Jack starts to sweat a bit."-What is this feeling... Why am i so worked up? You better be alright!-" As he reached the location, what he saw...

-"Eh? Y'the guy that got in eh? Surprised Y'still alive... But don' mattah." Looking at the man standing there, Jack's vision the wanders towards a pile of ice crystals laying next to him."T-That...That's not...her...is it..."

The man drags his fingers though his hair and closes his right eye."Haah? Y'mean this?" he kicks some of it to the side."What of it... She had it comin'..." Looking back at Jack, the man narrows his eye."Oi... I know ya... Yeah- 'Jack' right?"

Only standing in silence, Jack looks at the pile of ice with devestated eyes while clenching his fists."Noire... I-I'm sorry..." Closing his eyes, Jack turns toward the man."Hey... did you...have anything to do with this?" The man nods."Yea sorta- I am the guardia-"

Cutting him off, Jack quickly opens his eyes and a shockwave of energy burts out around him."YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS! ALL OF YOU!! GRRR-" Trying to hold in his anger, Jack catches his breath, and calms down."...No...I failed, I won't let my emotions control my actions...anymore."

The man sighs and puts his right hand on his hip."Y'stupid or somethin'? ...t'chick is dead, Don' ya care?" he points at the ice with a macking smile, and Jack closes his eyes and lowers his head."I do care... But what will come from me rampaging about it? ...I have had enough."

Seeing Jack just walk past him, The man looks down at the ice."Who are ya? ...The Jack i knew wouldn' let somethin' like this go, he'd beat the livin' hell outta me." Stopping, Jack glances back at him."Sorry. I am not the Jack you know, And she... She is not the Noire i know."

turning again, Jack keeps walking."See ya..." looking back at Jack, the man smiles and plays with his hair."Hahah- Cold-hearted~ I can respect that! I think i like ya bettah then the Jack i knew~"

*With IF and the masked person*

Sitting down, the person looks at IF, who lowers her gun slightly and looks in confusion."Medical help? ...And what do you mean by help us? We don't-" the person Cuts her off."You do. For example one of the higher ups of the group that attacked you... Is heading towards the hospital right now."

Not believing them, IF picks up her phone."I don't know who you are, but I'm calling security to arrest you." As she puts the phone agaist her ear, the person stands up, making IF aim her gun again."SIT BACK DOWN!" Standing completely still the person responds in dissapointment."By the time they get here... It'll be too late."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 2:15 pm

"I don't know who you are, but I'm calling security to arrest you." As she puts the phone against her ear, the person stands up, making IF aim her gun again."SIT BACK DOWN!" Standing completely still the person responds in dissapointment."By the time they get here... It'll be too late."

A elderly man responds her call.

-"Planeptune Security & Military department here, how may i help?"

-"It's IF- I'm requesting a squad to be sent up to the living quarters for a arrest! ASAP."

-"Ah- IF dear! How have you been? Oh- Hold up I'm getting another call."

-"No wait! this is a-"

The elder man hung up, making IF slightly irritated."Gaah... That old man!" She shoves her phone into her pocket and looks at the masked person."Look, You are arres- What now?" Being interupted by her phone, IF answers it.

-"Yeah? I'm kinda bus-"

-"IF! IT'S ME NEPGEAR! THERE IS A ATTACK GOING ON IN THE WESTERN HOSPITAL! I COULDN'T GET IN CONTACT WITH THE POLICE FORCE!"

-"WHAT!? Hang on! I'll be right there!!"

Quickly putting away her phone again, IF was about to rush towards the door, but remembered the person, stopping she looks over at them."I-i can't trust you... But you said you'd help us right?" The person nods."Yes."

IF sighs and puts her gun away."Fine, then come with me... I don't have time for this now."

*A few minutes eariler at the hospital*

The flamboint man named Kagari stands infront of the Hospital Neptune, Nepgear and Leo is in."Aha~ I fo~und it. Now then..." He hold out his arm infront of himself, Looking at the device on his right angle."Dive~rtions." He presses a button on it.

Suddenly, Several smoke colum rise around the city, seeing that, Kagari smiles."Ahaha~ Tha~t should ke~ep the police bu~sy." Flicking his hair to the side, he walks into the hospital, seeing people sitting around waiting he walks up to the counter.

A pleasant looking nurse greets him with a smile."Hello, how can i help you?" Smiling back, Kagari reaches into his pocket, and pulls out a image of Neptune."I'm he~re to visit the gi~rl." Looking at the image, The nurse looks in the data files.

Looking at the clock, Kagari sighs."Thi~s is taking to long..." He reaches out his hand towards the nurse, making her look at him in confusion."Sir? Wha-ahhh-aaauuuh..." Closing his hand, her eyes winches as he stands up making her chair fall back.

Blood pours out from her mouth as she colapses to the floor."Aha~ Forgi~ve me, I a~m quite the hea~rt breaker." He turns around towards everyone who now looks in shock."Al~right, Everyone?" He smiles very happly as he holds out both his hands."Please die."

as he closed both his hands, everyone in the room had the same thing happen to them as the nurse, falling to the floor with Kagari looking on in amusement."Ah~ Now the~n, To the gi~rl."

*Meanwhile outside a cave entrance with smake statues on both sides.*

Sasuke steps out from a portal, holding the child Shin over his right shoulder."..." Calmly making his way towards it, A man clad in Konoha Jonin garments and short Brow hair appears before him with crossed arms."Sasuke-san? If you are intending to see him, you know i can't allow it without Hokages permission."

with no change in his expression, Sasuke responds."I'm only here to ask his some questions... It won't take long." Glaring at the corpse, the man raises his hand and points at it."Whats that about anyways?" Sasuke shifts his glance towards it."That is what i am gonna find out."

Looking back at the man, Sasuke goes on."I'll send a messenger hawk to Naruto once i have gotten infromation about this." noticing the sinserity in his words, the man sighs and stands aside."Don't do anything rash... Aslong as it's for the good of the village." Nodding, Sasuke starts walking into the cave.

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 3:38 pm

*At one of the Smoke Colums outside the Planeptune Police station*

A woman with short brown hair and a police attire runs out of the building and stops to look at the smoke."What happend!?" she looks around, seeing nothing, but then a mechanical sounding growling could be heard, making her squint her eyes looking into the smoke colum."Hm? What is that...?"

Then, the sound of blades spinning starts, making the smoke scatter from the thing and the woman holds her arm infront of her face."Tch-" her eyes slowly widens as he sees what it was."How- How did a 'Bestiroa' get in here!?"

looking in fear at the mechanical Lion with a long yellow mane, Purple horn, a red visor covering its eyes, Blue light stripes over its dark purple body, with 4 shuriken like blades on each of its shoulders/legs. It looks straight at her and growls loudly.

The blades on it's front shoulders detachs and starts spinning rapidly, the woman quickly pulls out her gun on instict to shoot it but the bullets only bounce right off it."Oh no! EVERYONE IT'S A BESTIROA!!" As she turned to yell the Bestiroa sends one if the blades at her.

She closes her eyes in fear, but suddenly felt someone grab her and jump aside."DON'T JUST STAND THERE!" a young girls voice echoed as she was let go of, opening her eyes she sees the shuriken stuck in the ground next to her."AH!? But... Who?"

Looking to the side, She sees a tanned skinned girl with blonde hair and green eyes, wearing White and Green shorts and a White and green shirt revealing her stomach. And a beanie with cat ears on."You okay there?" The girl looks at her, and she nods.

Smiling at the response, the girl looks over at the Bestiroa who had retreived the Shuriken."Alright- Time for CyberConnect2..." CC2 hunches down and holds her hands on the ground inbetween her legs and a red aura surounds her, making her green eyes turn red."To go wild~"

*In the hospital with Neptune and Nepgear*

Still waiting for the opperation to be done, both are waiting outside. Then the far most door from them in the corridor opens with a flamboiant man walking in with a smile."Ah~ Se~ems i have come ri~ght" Holding boths his arms out to the sides, he looks straight at Neptune.

Looking at the man confused, Neptune points at herself."Are you talking to me or something?" Nodding, the man holds his right arm infornt of his chest while bowing slightly."Ny~es, You A~re just the gi~rl i'm looking fo~r!" Tilting her head, Nepgear smiles."Eh?"

Thinking nothing of it, Neptune stands up."Oh~ Are you a faa~n?! Haha~" she holds her hands on her hips while smiling, and the man straightens hsi back while still keeping his smile."Aha~ I ha~ve not much knowledge on a faa~n, But my na~me is Kagari."

Sighing at Neptune's goofy antics, Nepgear stands up and holds her hand infront of her chest."Nice to meet you, I am Nepgear. And this is Neptune my older sister. ...Can we help you?" at the mention of her name, Neptune struck a pose holding up 2 finger infront of her.

Liinking at Nepgear, Kagari flicks his hair to the side."We~ll, I want you to-" Suddenly both Uni and Compa barges into the hall with Uni yelling out."NEPGEAR! NEPTUNE! ARE YOU OKAY?! THERE IS TONS OF DE-" freezing still at the site of the man she met before, Uni gulps.

-"W-Wait, You... I met you just a moment ago..." Kagari glances back over his shoulder at them with a smile."Aha~ Li~ttle Gi~rl from earlier? How...Unfortunate that you'd come here." Looking past Kagari, Neptune asks inocently."Uni, you know Kagarini?"

Shaking her head, Uni holds up her assault rifle poiting it at Kagari."N-No, i only met him outside of Planeptune's Basilicom, you know him?" Shaking her head, Neptune looks at Kagari."Nope! only just met him, he might be a fan though!"

Sighing lightly, Kagari looks down at Uni's Assault rifle."My-My~ I di~dn't see you ha~ve that before? Whe~re did you hide it?" Lifting her right eyebrow, Uni looks at the rifle then blushes slight as she realised his indecent joke."D-Don't get any funny ideas! ...i use my CPU powers to summon it..."

Laughing a bit, Kagari nods."Ahaha~ Do exu~ce my po~or sense of humor! but you told me something intresting..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

-~Prologue:The Dream~-
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Gardens :: Lunar Library :: Manga/Anime FanFictions-
Jump to: