Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

-~Prologue:The Dream~-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

-~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 3:07 pm

*In the middle of what's left of Lastation.*

Jack, Sasuke, Croire and OlderNeptune comes appears out of a strange Black and Purple Vortex, Sasuke steps out and thinks."-It's much like my Rinnegan's Ability...- So, This is it?" He looks at Jack calmly. Jack Looks around in shock and then shakes his head."I-I don't think... So?-Somethings not right here, Was that vision true?-"

Older Neptune Looks worriedly at Croire."Hey, Croire? You sure this is it?" Croire looks around."Well, This is where we last teleported from, This should be right and the entrance to the Basillicom." At that moment Sasuke summons a Hawk and jumps up on it."I'll check the high grounds." Jack nods."Right." Sasuke flys up and Jack turns to the others."I guess all we can do is wait, Still, This doesn't feel good."

Up above Sasuke is scouting the area."-Acording to Jack, This is suposed to be the location of a City... Which means...There!-" He notices a bunch of Rubble scatters around the area."-What happend here? Looks like the aftermath of a Explosion.- Hm?" He stops and looks over towards what seems to be a group of people."-Survivers? Maybe i can ask them.-" He starts flying towards them, However he then stops as he felt a cold energy."-This feeling...-" He focuses his Rinnegan at the group of people."Hm?-One of them seem to have a energy resembling Jacks... but it has some other, more cold, energy mixed in with it.

*With The fake Jack and the others*

-"And that's that..." The fake Jack grins and them as Nepgear falls down on her knees."No way..." IF summons her blades from under her sleeves."Don't listen to this crap! He's just trying to get into out heads!" She is readying for a attack and the Fake Jack Laughs."Ahahah! Well, It's all up to you if you believe it or not..."He sensed someone watching."Hm?" He glanzes back up to the sky."-Whos that?...-" He then shrugs and looks back at the others."-Doesn't matter.- Now the-erg!" He jumps back as IF had gone in for a attack."Where you looking!?" He quickly summons his Scythe and IF starts swinging her blades at him."Tsk, Annoying brat!" He blocks the attacks while being forced backwards."Not done yet!" She kicks him on the chest and backflips into the air. He stumbles back and looks up."Like that will..." She holds up her right hand."Demon Summon!" The fake Jacks eyes widens."What the...?" Suddenly a Pillar of fire emerges from under him."Shit!" He gets enveloped in the flames."Gh-GHAAAAA!" IF lands and looks at the inferno."Haah, That sure drained my energy..." She turns and starts walking towards Nepgear."-We need to get Kei some help...-" As she was walking, She hears someone Giggling."Hmhmhm...Hehehee.... You...heeh... Thought this... Would kill me...?" Terrified she slowly looks back, Only to see the Fake Jack Slowly walking out of the flames with burn marks and his skin burned off att several places."W-W-What..?!" He coughs up blood."I...Haah...Am IMMORTAL-Augh..Gaaah..."

At that moment, A shadow flys into the Fake Jacks Body, making him paralysed."Augh!? What the-" He hears a deep Voice in his head."Found you!" Both IF and Nepgears looks at him in fear but also surprise."W-What's going on?" IF mutters while looking at the Burning Jack.

*Inside The soul of the Fake Jack*

It's a odd Space with broken rocks and islands floating around, The sky is in a dark blue Pruplr like color."Heh, How intresting...." A calm girls voice can be heard, The Shadow has the form of a Dark figure with red eyes, It looks around."Hm? This isn't the brats soul..." He looks around and notices a Girl starting on a floating rock."Hey you! Who are you!? And where is that brat?" She gives a calm but sinister smile."Beats me, And as for who i am? Heh, You'll get to know soon..." She disappears."Hm?" The Shadow looks around."HEY! WHERE'D YOU GO!?"

She reappears next to him."What i want to know, How'd you get in here? It's my Hearts Dimension after all..." She said in a condecending tone, The shadows Steps away from her."Like I'd tell you! And where is the brat!? I'll bloody kill you!" She calmly looks at him."Oh? I guess it doesn't matter how you got in here, You could be a useful asset to my goals afterall..."

*Outside of the Soul*

-"W...Why did he suddenly stop moving?" Nepgear mutters out in confusion."I don't know, But I'd say this is a perfect moment for us to retreat." As IF starts running over to Nepgear, She hears a birds flaping wings coming closer."Hm?" She stops and looks back."Who's that now...?" Sasuke jumps off his Hawk and lands infront of IF who in shock readys her weapons."W-Who are you?!" Sasuke looks at her then at Nepgear and Kei."-These are not the ones, Then..-" He looks over tat the burning man."-It's him-" IF gets annoyed that he is ignoring her."Hey!" Sasuke looks at her."Sorry, I'm looking for information about what happend here, Do you know?" IF sighs and puts away her weapons."You don't seem like a bad guy, This place was destroyed as you can see, Most likly a Explosion of sorts caused it." Sasuke Nods."Thought so."

Sasuke looks back at the man again."What about him?" IF looks over at him."Ah, He randomly attacked us, Pretending to be one of our friends..." Sasuke glances at her."Friend?-Could they mean Jack?-" She nods, and Sasuke Focuses his Rinnegan on the Man and asks."Was his name... Jack?" IF eyes widens in shock."Y-Yes, How you know?!"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 7:58 pm

*In the hidden City*

Julius is patrolling the cell area."Hm-Hm-Hm-Hm~" He stops infront of one of them and opens the Eye window on the door."-They have been awfully quite- Hey! You alive in there?" He gets no response."-I'll take a peak.-" He starts messing with his key, But just as he was about to open it he got a call."Tsk, -Who's being a bother now?- This is Captain Julius, Who am i talking to?"

-"It's Velgor, I have a mission for you."

Julius gulps."Yes, My lord?"

-"I want you to head over to the remains of Lastation, Search for their Share Crystal and bring it back if you find it."

-"Yes Sir!"

-"Hm, That is all." it hangs up. and Julius starts breathing heavly."-What was that heavy feeling just then?-" A guard run up to him."Captain! Are yo okey?" Julius looks at him then fakes a smile."Yes~ Very much so infact!" He corrects his Jacket then sighs."Ahem, I'll be going out for a while, Shouldn't take long... Standard stuff." He closes the Eye whole on the cell and Start walking towards the exit."Ah!" He stops and looks back at the soldier."Do inform the other Captains." The soldier bows."Yes sir." He gives a smile and start walking again."Wouldn't want them to 'worry' now would we?"

A few moments later in a lauge area, 2 of the other Captains are discussing something.

-"So? Did you hear about what happend to Lord Velgor?" A man with black and blue colored hair mutters out as he takes a sip out of his drink. "Yeah, Seems he has taken over that annoying brats body for some reason." another man with blonde long hair says while tiredly looks out the window."I also heard that guy 'Red' left the Orginasation for whatever reason." He leans back."Kinda weird, Not only did we lose 'Jack', Now 'Red'?" He sighs."We are 3 'SvartKrigare' down, Wonder if they will be replaced? Neh-Neh~ Do you think Any of us could, Y'know, Get those powers~"

The man keeps staring out the window, unintrested in what the other Captain said."Mhm." The Black/Blue haired Comander gets annoyed."Hey? Are you even listening?!" The other Captain Just ignores it and calmly says."It seems brother Julius is going out somewhere..." The first Captain looks surprised."Hm?" He then goes th look out."Yeah, The heck's he up to?"

-"Beats me." the second captain says unintrested in it."Tsk, You're such a buzz-kill, You know that? Andrew?" He goes back to sit down, And at that moment the door knocks."Hm? Come in!" The door opens and a Soldier Steps in."Excuse me, I have a message from Captain Julius." Andrew sighs."And?" the other Captain takes a gulp from his drink."He said he will be going out on a mission, Standard stuff, He'll be back soon." Andrew looks at the Soldier."He says 'Standard', Yet he felt the need to inform us for some reason... That man..." He streches."Anything else?" The soldier shackes his head."No sir."

-"Then you can leave." Andrew lays down forward on the table."Yes sir." he bows and leaves the room."Wonder what his 'Majesty' told him to do..." the first Captain mutters to himself."...Best not to look into it Alain, You know what Lord Velgor is capable of..."

*In Velgors Office*

He is overlooking a screen showing the CPU's in their cells."-I know i said they would be exicuted... But, I could make Yuuka make a sort of cerium to brainwash them, making them do Evil acts and in turn, Making them the bad guys, strenghning our trust ones more...- Heh, Perfect idea..."

*In the Experimentation facility*

An man in a white robe is Mixing some odd liquids together."Nyek-Nyek, This is going to be a perfect Poison, Not only will it weaken the foe, It will forcebly grow mutations and make them mentally instable~ Nyek-Nyek!" Some of the other Scientists their looks disguested."Captain Yuuka sure is something..." one of them mutters, And Yuuka looks back at the person."Nyek-Nyek, Mind you say that again?" The man frezes in fear and shakes his head."F-Forgive me Captain!" Yuuka Sighs."Nyek, You people are so...Bland, OH~! Want me to give you some modifications?! Nyek-Nyek!" He shines up in excitement and the man Backs up in fear."N-No! I don't want any of that!" Yuuka look changes to Dissapointment."Nyek, Boring... Well, anyways i got work do do! Nyek-Nyek!" He quickly turns to his desk."Hm?" He hears his phone ringing."Who might this be Nyek?" He picks it up."HELLO~ You have reached Yuuka Desu~ How can i help you Deeesu~?"

-"Yuuka, It's me, Velgor... What's with that stupid tone!?"

-"Ahhh~ Lord Velgor~ Forgive me, How may i be of use? Nyek."

-"Hm, Well i want you to come up with a cerium that brainwashes the CPU into doing our biddings."

-"Hooooh?! Intresting~ Understood my Lord~ Nyek"

-"Good, contact me when its done, Out."

He hangs up the phone and Yuuka looks at the other Scientists."C-Captain Yuuka?" He smiles."We have a very much so intresting mission~ Nyek."

*Back in the remains of Lastation*

If stands in shock over the fact that Sasuke knows about Jack."Well, In a odd turn of events, I decided to lend him help to get back here." He pets his Hawk who had landed next to them."Oh i see, WAIT!? Help him get here?! Does that mean..." She looks at the burning man."No, That's not him, no need to worry about that, He is a bit that way." He point towards the direction of Jack and the others."Really!?" Nepgear quickly stands up."Jack is over there!?" Sasuke nods, and in Nepgear in shock and joy starts running but then stops and looks back at Kei."Wait,We can't just leave her..." Sasuke Sighs then gives a slight smile."Just go, I'll look after this person." Nepgear smiles and bows."Thank you!" She then starts running and so does IF."Thanks!" Sasuke looks at them as they run."-You have some nice friends Jack...-" He then glances at the man."Now then..."

*Inside the odd dimension*

Leo jumps from platform to platform getting closer to Uni."Hope I'm not too late." He reaches the platform which Uni is on."Hey! Hm? Hey wait, You're Uni, Noire's sister..." Uni in hunched down crying in fear."Stop, Please, Stop!" Leo Hunches down next to her."HEY! Keep it together!-Damn, She don't seem to hear nor notice me..- ...Well!" He akwardly lifts Noire up on his right shoulder."Ugh..." Then he Lifts Uni up on his right."Ugh!!-This... Was not... A good... Idea..-" He slowly stands up."I'm too nice for my own good..." He grunts as he opens a portal and goes into it.

*Inside the soul of the fake Jack*

-"Useful asset my ass! I listen to no one!" The shadow figure angerly says and the girl chuckles."Amusing, Well, I control this inner dimension, You'd better not...'anger' me while in here... Neh?" She calmly gaces at the figure."Tsk." The Shadow figure dissapears."Oh? He left? Wish i could leave this prison myself..." She sighs and sits down on a floating rock."Well, Soon enough, I shall take it all back, The Dimension... Is already in motion after all..."

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 4:57 pm

*Flashback to a few hundreds years ago*

A girls voice can be heard."__________. That's the name for your... No, the name of my nation." A mysterious Girl with Dark Blue/Purple hair and Black and Blue clothes, and dark purple, menecing eyes.

Nepgear and ______ Quickly turns to see the girl, Shocked at who it is, The one who is with Nepgear shockingly says."That form...You're...Me!?" At that moment, another girl jumps out happy."Yoo-hoo, Nepgear! We meet again! How've ya been?" Nepgear stands still surprised who it is."Neptune!?"

The mysterious girl lets out a small laugh."Ha ha. Nice to meet you, 'me'. This is our first encounter, face to face." She says in a calm tone, as _____ annoyed says."I don't know who you are, but that's the name of Gearsy's nation, don't mess with me." The mysterious girl puts her hand on her hip."Gearsy's nation can be traced back to your own nation, 'Me'. It's very simple." At that moment, a Talking creature with a godly voice speaks."...What do you mean?" She gives a faint smile and looks at ______ "Thats something 'I' will have to remember, along with what Planeptune did to you."

_____ Angerly Asks."What the hell do you know?" She mockingly smiles and says calmly."I know everything you don't...Yes, for example, I even know what happens when two dimensions end up with the same coordinates." The all look confused at her, then she calmly says."I'll tell you. It's a freebie. When that happens, Those two dimension will fuse together, forming one single dimension." She smiles and closes her eyes."See? isn't it a simple solution? Although... tragically, of course, Hyper Dimension will transform to be like Zero Dimension." After heaing that ____ Bursts out in anger."So you're the one who's behind for Nepsy's kidnapping and the Dark CPU! What the hell are you Plannin'!?" the girl sighs and calmly says."Sorry, but i can't answer that yet. Besides, I came for something entirely different." She looks at Nepgear."Gearsy, Could you hand over the game console you stole from AffimaX?" She hold out her hand."...What's your objective?" Nepgear asks calmly.

The girl gives Nepgear a condecending look and smiles."It's not very courteous of you to answer my question with a question, All you need to do is hand that game console to me." At that moment IF barges into the converstion."You're the one who has been controlling ______ and ____ _____, Aren't you?" the girl looks over at her."Wow, how very smart. Yes, you're right. I suppose thats to be expected from one of Planeptune's intelligence agents." Nepgear then says."I don't know what you're planning, But i'm not giving you the console."

The girl gives a dissapointed but calm look."Oh, well. I'll take some effort, but i will just recover it later. Let's return, Neptune." She looks at the seemingly Older looking Neptune, as she is starting to walk away, Nepgear yells."Wait! Why did you kidnap our sisters?! Please, return them immediately!" The girl and Neptune stops and looks back."Oh, That's right... but I'll return them only when the time is has come. They're turning out quite nicely. I'm looking very forward to it." Both of them ran away.

*End of Flashback*

-"How many years has passed since then? How many years have i been in this prison? ...I'll take back what's rightfully my...Mh-Mh..." She sighs."It seems this body is no longer useful...Oh well."

*Outside of the fake Jakes body*

The body suddely collapses and Sasuke looks at it confused."-Hm? Did he... die?-" He walks up to it, no longer sensing the cold energy he had before."-Odd, What happend?-"

*With Leo*

He comes out of a portal with Uni and Noire."Ugh..." They are in a old cabin in the mountains."-Good thing i remembered this place.-" He lays Noire down on a bed and lays Uni next to her."-They should be fine, aslong as the get some rest here-" He goes to sit down."Agh..." a few moments later his phone calls."Hm?" He picks it up."Hello?"

-"Nyek-Nyek-Nyek~ Hello Leo~!"

-"Uhm, Yuuka? Whats up?"

-"Oh~ Nyothing~ Nyek-Nyek~ Only noticed you're energy had returned to this world~ Oh! But not only that!"

-"H-How did yo-Why am i questioning it... It's Yuuka after all...- And what?"

-"You my dear old friend~ Has somehow gotten not only the CPU candidate back alive~ But the supposed-No, 100% dead CPU of lastation back! I'd love to know how~ Nyek-Nyek~"

-"-This is bad... If HE knows... Then...-"

-"Yes~ I have sent over my men to retrive them~ Oh and Lord wants to meet you~ Nyek-Nyek~"

-"I-I can get the-" He suddenly hear the sound of Helicopters aproaching."-Shit-"

-"Oh~ That water you drank earlier? I put a cerium into it~ That disables all your abilitys~ Nyek-Nyek~ See ya!" Yuuka hangs up."Hey! Yuuka! Shit-" He stands up and trys to activate the portal."Damnit, He really did it...-Damn that Yuuka-"

*In Yuuka's Lab*

-"Nyek~ How will little Leo deal with this~? The thought of the outcome is so exiciting~ Don't you guys agree!?" He looks back at the other guys with him."Y-Yeah!" they hesitently answers."Hnnn, Now then!" He turn back to his PC."I gotta message Julius-Kun~" One of the other guys look at him."Why sir? You know Julius is not a very...Big fan of you."

Yuuka lays his head on his side."Hes not? Ah well, Ah!"

*With Julius who is wandering toward Lastation.*

He is calmly walking through a forest."-Hopefully I'm there soon, This is rather boring...- Hm?" His phone calls and he pick it up."Yes, This is Captain Julius."

-"HALLO~ IT'S YOUR BE-" Julius quickly hangs up."Ugh..." He puts away his phone and keeps walking.

*Back with Yuuka*

-"Ara? He hung up? . . ." He looks Dumbfounded at his phone."Odd... Hey!" He yells to the other guards."Yes sir?" He looks at them confused."Did i... do it wrong? I-I mean, I had carculated that most friends would answer in a friendly casual manner..."

The men sighs."We told you, he doesn't like you sir!-And how was that Casual?!-" Yuuka tilts his head again."I see, well! Maybe after i modify him a bit, He will like me more~ Nyek-Nyek!" The other ones look at him disguested."Er...-We'll pray for Captain Julius safety...-"

*With Jack and the others*

-"So what's your plan?" Croire asks curiously to Jack who kicks a rock."Well, I hope i can find the others, after that? Not sure..." Croire yawns."I see... Oh?" She looks over to the side."...They are..." Jack looks at her confused then looks over to where she is looking."T-That's!" He slowly start walking towards the people running at them."Nepgear... IF..." He starts running.

Croire looks worried."Neptune! Let me back into the book! Quick!" Neptune looks at her shocked then nods and takes out her book."Right-o!" Croire gets absorbed into Neptune's book."Now, Lets meet the other~" She says happly while putting the book away and running after Jack.

*Meanwhile in Velgor's Office*

He is sitting at his desk, Working on some papers when suddenly a Mysterious girl appears."So, you're the leader?" She calmly says and Velgor gets scared for a second and stands up."Gah! W-who are you?!" She smiles and calmly says."Hm, No one really, however, i have something to discuss...With you."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:01 am

*Inside Velgors Office*

He stands in confusion looking at the Girl with Dark Purple Hair and Black clothes with blue details."I don't know who you are Missy, But you are to leave this place. Guards!" He yells out and the girl looks over at the door while calmly grinning."Guards!? -What are they doing?-" The girl puts her hand on her hip and looks over at him again while he is trying to contact the guards."Not even the phone is working..." He looks up at the girl."Can i asume you are responsible from this?"

She chuckles."...Indeed, I have activated a dimensional field in this room..." Velgor worriedly looks out the window."-What the!?-" Outside was nothing but floating rocks and a odd Blue/Purple Space."Do not worry, I'll bring you back soon... I just want to talk."

*At the remains of Lastation.*

-"Nepgear! IF!" Jack puts his arms around them both and crys of happyness falls."I thought I'd never get to see you all again..."

~Reunited at last! Jack had returned to the place he belongs... But now... A threat is lurking closer then they think...~

*In the hidden citys reseach and development Facility a few days after*

-"Nyek-Nyek-Nyek~ How fasinating~ Not only were i successful in creating the mind control Serum Lord Velgor asked for..." Yuuka grins and holds up a beaker of the Serum."...With the DNA samples i had my men collect under Lord Velgor's little nose, I was able to Enhance my dear soldiers with their Powers~ At least... The four that survived the tests~"

He starts typing on his Computer And a portal Opens behind him."You have some nerve coming here Red-kun~" Red steps out of the Portal damaged."Tsk, How'd you know it was me?" He coughs and sits down on a nearby seat."Nyek-nyek~ I know what abilitys you have copied~ And carculating the odds, You were the only one able to use that at this time." He turns to Red and tilts his head."So? Why HAVE you come here? Surely you don't expect me to heal your wounds?" He sees that Red's letter is gone.

-"Ooh? Your let-" He gets interupted by Red."Look! I just need some basic medical suplies, I'll leave you alone after..." Yuuka sighs and walks over to a table, While he does, Red starts melling a odd oder."Ugh- The heck is this smell?" he looks disguested and covers his nose."Smell? Ah! It must be the gas i have been developing to stop all abilitys of the ones inhailing it~" Red wides his eyes and stands up."What the!?!"

Yuuka grins and holds a scalpel."...You'd think i'd let such a fine subject as yourself, Just leave~ Nyek-Nyek~" Red panics and starts running to the door When 2 buff Soldiers stops him in his tracks."-Shit-" He looks back."-This is not f*cking good-" Yuuka tilts his head."Since you have lost your rank, I can freely do whatever i feel with you~" He starts giggling. "Of course, I haven't dared to speak of this before, But not that you have lost your fancy copy ability, Iguess i can..."

Red looks at him confused."The hell you on about?" Yuuka smiles and starts moving his hands around."My 'Ability' i have been developing, I call it 'Perfect Immunity'~ The instant my body comes in contact with something, It builds up a perfect Immunity towards it Nyek-Nyek~" Red eyes widens."Y-You mean..." Yuuka nods."Yes~ I have no need for a silly 'Letter', I am, far above those standards~" Red gets angry and asks."Then why...? If you can get Immune towards anything, Why did you fear my 'Copy'?" Yuuka Sighs and tilts his head."You see, I could make myself Immune to your powers indeed, BUT It wouldn't stop you from Copying my ability and become Immune to my tricks... So, Now that you no longer have such power... Heh~I have nothing to fear~Nyek Nyek!"

*In Planeptunes Tower*

IF, Nepgear, Jack, Sasuke and Histoire are discussing the plans on saving the CPU's from the Hidden City which Jack spoke about.

-"If it's hidden using some sort of energy barrier, I can most likly find it with my Visual prowess." Sasuke calmly Says."Hm, Yeah that could work, But even if we know it's there... How can we get into it?" IF says crossing her arms. "Well, Utilizing my Visual powers i could open i portal which could take us into it." IF nods."Sounds good, now, we don't fully know what could awaits us in there, Jack, You were a part of the group for a while, Do you have any info on them?"

Jack nods."It's not much, but the City itself in about the size of Planeptune, it's in Layers of 4 with the top layer being the main Castle where the group resides in, It's heavly guarded, Close to impossible to sneak in or out." IF holds her chin."I see... What about the group? Anything about them?" Jack nods."Yeah, The main squad calls themself 'Svartkrigare' And all have their own letter based on their power, I had 'R' for 'Reaper', And the members: First, The leader 'Velgor' his ability is...Well... I don't acually know, He never spoke about it, Be he is the one who grants the others their Powers. Second: Known as 'Red' and his ability 'Copy', from what i know, he can perfectly copy any ability."

-"Third, Know as 'Leo', His ability is 'Sleep', Only heard about it, don't know it's full information... The rest i don't know about." Sasuke sighs."Not much to go by huh?" the others nods then IF says."Well, It's something, Nepgear, Have you heard anything for Rom or Ram?" Nepgear shakes her head."N-No, They are not answering our calls either..."

*At the same time in Lowee*

~Rom and Ram seem to be locked up in a cell by.... The Lowee soldiers themselfs!?! What's going on?! Is this a planed Coup? Or is something else behind this turn of events?! Find out Next time!~
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 4:41 pm

*In Lowee*

All gates into the City are closed, And Soldiers are marching the city streets."ALL CITIZENS ARE TO STAY INSIDE! ANYONE WHO ARE SEE OUTSIDE IS TO BE PUNISHED ON LEGAL GROUNDS!" The speakers echo's through all city streets, A man peeks out his window."-...Whats going on all of a sudden?... Surely this isn't Lady White Hearts doing...-" Two soldiers then patroll by his window."...Should we really be taking orders from that person? Something doesn't feel right...." One of them says and the other nods."Yeah man, I have this odd feeling, Like, I had a reason to come to Lowee... But that person, Isn't it..."

*Meanwhile in the cells*

Rom and Ram are hugging eachother in fear."R-Ram... I-I don't like this..." Rom says while tearing up."Me either... Those jerks... Who do they think they are!?" A loud banging comes from the door."Be quite in there!!" The guard outside says and then thinks."-Why do i feel like i want to get them out of there... Like... Like it's second nature or something...- Gah!" He starts scratching his head.

*In the main all of the Basillicom*

A man with a long white cape and a white military outfit walks though it."Ahh...-Having all these numskulls under my control is wonderful~ This revolution will be grand~-" He walks up to a couple of soldiers."What's the statuse report on the coup?" the guard answers."A-Ah, It's going acording to plan Sir!" while stricking a pose."Good, Keep going like usual.." As he says that, A guard comes walking."Sir! We have gotten several calls from Planeptune, What do we do?"

The man chuckles."What do you think? Ignore it..." he grins and turns dramatically away ."-Planeptune is of no concern, they can do nothing against my revolution...-" He starts walking towards the hall leading to the cells."-I don't fully know what had summoned us here, But this world is much more wonderful then earth could ever be...-Hmhmhm~"

*In another part of the Bassilicom*

A man wearing a blach Hoodie and Military camoflage Cargo pants stands leaning against a wall."-What happend? This place, It seems familiar, Like... Like i have seen it before...-" he looks around as Soldiers are patrolling."-It seems they are under our control, But why? What does this all mean?-" He sighs and starts walking towards the bathrooms, When he is about to turn the corner, 2 people comes walking, One green haired girl, dressed in a Green military outfit and a Long green cape, and a guy, with Light brown hair and waring a fancy looking comander outfit."-Wonder who they are...-" He walks past them, and as he passes them he over hears what they say."Hey, Saki, What do ya think about this?" the guy says showing somethig on a odd device."Ooh~ That's cool~" The man stops and his eyes widens."-Wait... The green hair... A green cape... He called her 'Saki'...-" He slowly glances back at them in shock."-Are they....-"

*In the hidden City*

The masculine 'S' and the calm 'N' are walking in the streets."Heey, 'N', I never really thought about it before..." He takes a sip out of his beer and 'N' calmly responds."It's not uncommon comming from you... But let's hear it, What?" 'S' looks up to the sky."...Have you ever seen a night sky in here? I mean, i haven't..." 'N' looks up."Hm, Maybe... But does it matter?" He looks down on the ground and 'S' starts laughing."Ahaha~ I guess not right!? Aslong as we are blessed with these powers, we are uuuunnnnstoppable~" He smacks 'N' in the back making him stumble forward."Ugh... You know, You should consider stopping drinking... It's not good for you..."

'S' burps then looks at 'N'."Whaddya say?" hearing that, 'N' just calmly sighs."Nevermind..." he starts thinking about the report he got from Julius.

*Enter Flashback*

-"Master, I have some intresting information regarding the followers of Purple Heart."

-"I see... Well, It's most likly just trivial matters, But, Let's hear it."

-"Right, While i was out to inspect the remain of Lastation, I noticed that the CPU candidate had met up with some intresting people, So to say."

-"Intresting? Go on."

-"Yes, from what i could gather, one of them has the name of 'Jack', known for the stopping of the infamous Guren, Who, Might i add almost put multiply dimensions to ruins."

-"Oh? I see, well, that is in fact...'Intresting'. I'll keep this in mind... Anything else?"

-"Mh, There is that other person... H ehad a very intresting energy coming from him, I'd say he i pretty strong... And given the situation, I'd say it's just a matter of time before the come here..."

-"I see, good to know."

*Back to present time*

Him and 'S' are walking, slowly getting closer to the main building."-If that's true, I'd rather not get involved... I may have my ability, But i'm useless in combat...- Hm?!" He quickly looks to the side and sees a horde of Blue blob like creatures going towards them."...What are those things!?" 'S' yells at 'N' who gets annoyed."How should i know? We just need to kill them..." A faint mist surrounds him but 'S' Pushes him aside."H-Hey!?"

'S' starts running at them."I'll crush them in one swoop!! Megaton CRUUUUUSH!!!" He punches the air infront of him making a extremly strong wave of compressed air, hitting the horde and crushing them all, making a blue odd jelly get splashed everywhere."Ugh..." 'N' looks in disgust..."There! I told ya! One Swoop!" He looks back at 'N' who now has started walking away."H-HEY!! DON'T IGNORE ME!!"

*A few miles away from Lastation's border, Inside a well hiden cave*

Leo is watching around outside it."-I can't believe i managed to get out of there...-" He looks into the cave."-Sadly... I couldn't get both of them... And admist the panic, I took Uni...-" He then turn to look up at the sky."-Damn that Yuuka... Allways having something up his sleeves...-"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 2:09 pm

*Inside Yuuka's Labratory*

Red has been put into a odd chamber and has tubes being connected into him."Urmm..." He is barely concious, And Yuuka is typing into a machine next to the chamber."This will be the first official test of the serum i developed for Lord Velgor Nyek-Nyek~" He looks at Red."Oh but don't worry, You won't get the special one that the soldiers of my squadron gets~ You are too presious~" he giggles.

*Meanwhile with Velgor and the Mysterious Girl*

They are seeing what going on in Gamindustri.

-"Hmh~ Now do you understand my powers?" She calmly says with a mocking grin, Velgor who finds it hard to believe simply asks."...And? What is your goal here?" And she looks at him wondering."Goal?" She arogantly puts her hand on her hip and shrugs, Making Velgor rather annoyed."Surely... With these kinds of power, You would need some kind of motive- Or, wait... with this power, you could do anything no? why even come to me?"

She sighs."You are intrested in 'Peace'... Is that correct? And you are rather 'Sad' over Lastations 'fate'?" Velgor nods."That's right." She closes her eyes and smiles."You see... Using my ability i could recreate it... Rebuild the Nation and it's people... But to do that i need a emence amout of Share Power..." Velgor crosses his arms."I see, well we do have to CPU here, We could gather from them?" He sugests, But she just shakes her head."No, No that won't be enough.... Here." 4 odd looking crystals appear floating infront of her."...These are basically the same as Share Crystals, But instead of getting Shares straight from people, It will absorb the Shares from the original Share crystal in each nation..."

Velgor looks at them confused."So? What do you do with them?" He asks and she looks at him with a confident look."I can't do anything right now, That's why i need you... Use these to get the Share's Normally sent to the CPU's to be absorbed into it instead..." She makes them land on his table."A-And how am i suposed to do that?" She starts the dissappear and is chuckling."Seems my energy is getting low, Well, Aslong as you get this done... I can grant you what you wish..."

Velgor falls back into his chair."Hmm... Just one thing after another..." He glance at the Crystals."-I guess i can have Yuuka anylize them, Figure out what to do and all...-"

*At the same time in Planeptune's tower*

Sasuke opens a Purpleish black portal and looks at the others."I have opened the portal, however i can't trasport more then 4 people..." IF crosses her arms."Well, I would have liked betters odds, 4 against what could possibly be a army... Is not good..." Nepgear nods in worry."Y-Yeah... I'm not sure we can handle this by ourselfs." Jack looks down for a second the looks up with determend eyes."We WILL get them back!" He looks at IF and Nepgear who looks shocked."Right you two?" IF sighs and nods while smiling."Right." And Nepgear still looks unsure but nods."R-Right."

Sasuke chuckles a bit."-It's almost as if i'm looking at a image of you....Naruto...-" Jack turns to the portal and Sasuke and puts his fist against each other."Right! Let's do this!" He runs into the portal and IF and Nepgear follow after."Hm" Sasuke jumps in after them while having a smile on his face.

*In Yuuka's facility*

He is working on somthing involving Red when a red like on one of his monitors starts blinking."Hm?" He walks over to it to check it out."-The sensors has noticed a unknown energy?... But, Wait, The outside barrier hasn't noticed anything unusual... That doesn't make sense.-" He goes to check the Monitoring cameras."..Now then What is the problem?" He scrolls though the Cameras when he notices on one of them, 4 people standing in the Lower section of the City."Oh~ Some insects has made their way into my playground? Nyek-Nyek~" He starts typing into his PC rapidly."Let's play with them a little~"

*With Jack and the group*

They all arrived out of the portal."So, This is it?" Nepgear says while looking around."Yeah, however, this is the lowest section of the City.." He points upwards to a huge Castle." Thats where we should be heading now." They all agree and start running over there. However suddely, Sasuke senses a odd energy."Everyone! Stop!" They all stop and look back at him."What is it?" IF yells at him, And he looks around for the sourse with his Sharingan."Over there!" He points over to one of the allys and they all look over there."Huh!?" A huge monster slowly flys out of it. And IF lets out in shock."W-Wait... B-But thats...!" The monster roars loudly and looks over at them."...T-That's the Deity of Sin!!?!?!"

Sasuke yells in panic."Deity of Sin!?" Nepgear nods in complete fear." Y-Yeah! It's the final form of someone we beat in the past... Arfoire, But... I-I thought he beat it long ago... So...So why... Why is it here!?" Sasuke grips his sword."Tsk, -That thing won't be easy to take down...-" Jack Stands in fear."...T-That's even a thing!?! I have never heard of it before..."

*With Yuuka*

He is over looking the situation."Nyek-Nyek~ -Acording the the data i gathered, It took all the CPU's combined to kill it... And now with my modification... It's even more powerful then ever~- Nyek-Nyek~" He types into the PC."...Let's unleash a attack~~"

*With the others*

The Deity of Sin starts charging up a giant energy ball."W-What the!?" Sasuke's eyes widens in shock."-If that goes off...-" He quickly jumps infront of the others."Susano'o!!" A purple energy surounds them all and the Monster unleashes its attack, Hitting them making a extremly huge explosion happen.

*With Yuuka*

-"GAHAHAHA~ Magnificent~ Nyek-Nyek~"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 5:59 pm

Dust flys in the air, and near by buildings have parts crumbling of them. The Deity of Sin slowly moves forward."Grrreeehhh..." and the pure enegry coming from it is making the rocks around it float up slowly.

*With Yuuka*

-"Ahahahaha~ Honestly, I espected more from them... Oh well."

-"Huh? Where are we?" Jack looks around confused."...This space, I have never seen anything like it." It's a odd world, the ground is a red rock like material, and the sky is a bright lime green color."Wait..." The all notice Sasuke isn't with them."Where is Sasuke!?"

*Back with the Deity of Sin*

Sasuke had been launched into a wall behind them, and he is damaged from the blast."Ugh..." He moves slightly making some small rocks fall."-I... Barely managed to use my Rinnegan to teleport them...-" He slowly sits up on his knees and leans forward."Augh...-Having to use it consistently... reallt strains my eye...-" He look up and sees the Deity of Sin slowly aproaching."Haah...Haah...-This is bad... But...-" He forces himself to stand."-I'll need... To bide some time for my left eye to recover...-"

*With Yuuka*

-"Hooh? He could still stand? And those eyes~ Yes, I have heard about those in my years of research, Sharingan and Rinnegan... Powerful visual powers~ Nyek-Nyek, I'll record this information~"

*Back with Sasuke*

He closes his left eye and jump back up on a roof."-Fire Style: Fire ball jutsu!" He shoots a bunch of fire balls at the deity of Sin, but it blocks it without even fliching."Tsk -Didn't even affect it!?-" Suddenly a Spear comes flying at Sasuke who quickly dodges it by jumping up to the side."Huh?!" He looks at it then looks at the Deity of Sin."-What the..?!-" He notices the Deity of Sin has a Humanoid like body coming out of its head."-What is that?- Tsk,-Amaterasu!-" His right eye starts bleeding and a black flames appears on the Humanoid Body."AUGH!!!" The Deity starts flailing its arms around, hitting buildings making them crumble down.

*With Yuuka*

-"That's Amaterasu!?" He grins in excitment."Nyek-Nyek-Nyek~ I want those eyes... For my expriments~" He starts pressing button."Then~ I'll counter it with this~"

*With Sasuke*

He lands on a Roof top and start breathing heavly."-I'm getting exausted... I NEED to finish this fast...-" He looks up and takes a deep breath while forming the Tiger seal with his right arm."-Fire Style: Dragon flame Jutsu-" He fires a bunch of Fire balls formed like Dragon head into the sky, morming a thunder cloud over them." He look at the Deity."Now... This jutsu doesn't require any chakra... And, It's immpossible to avoid..."

The Deity suddenly released a shockwave that pushes away the flames of Amaterasu from it."GRUAAAAHH!" Sasuke Stumbles back slightly."What the?-It put out the flames!?-" The Deity starts to run at him."-Gotta do this fast!- Kirin!" He hold up his hand, But as he is about the release it, he notices a Arrow flying at him."!?" He dodges it and sends Kirin down on the Deity. The in the blink of an eye a Big animal made of Lightning comes down on it causing a emence explosion of lighting."GRUUUUAAAAAAGGGHHH!" The Deity roars in pain. Sasuke then Lands a bit away as the Deity fall over on the ground."Haah...Haah...-Is it dead...?-" He sloly appoaches it with causion.

*With Yuuka*

-"As if it would be done over by that...? Nyek-Nyek."

*Back to Sasuke*

as he slowly approaches it, another arrow flys at him, this time he catches it."Hm?" He quickly looks around."Whose there!?" but he gets no response, He then looks at the arrow."Hm? -What is this mark? A snow star?-" He sighs."Well, I gotta get the others out of that would..." He turn and slowly walks away.

*With Yuuka*

-"Hehe~ Is he underestimating the Deity of Sin?" He then look at another monitor."But i am curisous who was shooting those arrows...Hmpf."

*With Sasuke*

As he is walking, he starts feeling a dark and cold feeling."-This energy...-" He stops and slowly turns, his eye widens as he sees the Deity of Sin rising up and it's wounds are healing."-W...What?!-" He starts backing up."-In my condition i can't take it on...-" He starts to run."-Need to get away from it-"

the Deity dashes after him."GRUAAAGGGHH!!" He jumps up and a roof and starts jumping from roof to roof while the Deity comes after and starts sending energy blasts after him."Tsk,-My left eye hasn't recovered yet...-" He dodges the attack and the are hitting buildings in the city."-...Since i had to use it twice in a row, It's taking longer...-" in mid jump he turns to the Deity."-I have to stall it somehow... Amaterasu!-" Hes right eyes starts bleeding again and he aim at a row of buildings infront of the Deity."Augh!" He grabs his eye and turn to keeps going."It shouldn't be able to get past that so easy...-"

*With Yuuka*

-Tsk-Tsk-Tsk~ Oh but dear intruder... You are in my playground...Here... I make the rules!! Nyek-Nyek!" He rapidly presses buttons.

*With Sasuke*

He jumps down into a ally way to hide and leans against a wall."Haah....Haah...Haah...-That should have bought me enought time...-" As he thinks that, the ground starts shacking."!?" A huge shadow suddely covers him and he looks up."-H..How!?-" He looks up terrified and shocked at the Deity of sin and is looking down on him."I gotta-"

*With Yuuka*

-"No-no~ You stay~ Nyek Nyek"

*With Sasuke*

As he is about to run, Walls comes up from the ground and traps him."-Damnit-" He looks up again and the Deity is charging a Energy ball."-I have no choice... Susano'o!-" Sasuke activates his perfect Susano'o and grabs the Deity, redirecting its attack elsewhere."Grrr..." He then throws it away causion it too crash through several buildings."Haah...-I'm over using my abilitys...Making the recovery take longer...- I'll finish this now!" Sasuke prepaires a arrow using his Susano'o and takes aim at the Deity and lightning starts coming off it."-Indra's arrow!-"

*With Yuuka*

-"A perfect Susano'o? Intresting, But that won't be enough..."

*Meanwhile with Velgor*

He can feel the shackings from the battle."What the hell is going on down there!?" He yells out in concern and a Guard runs in to his office."Sir! It's the lower section! It would seem a intruder is attacking! And he is fighting... The Deity of Sin!!" Hearing that Velgors Eyes widens."W-What!? Is this Yuuka's doing!?" the guard shrugs."I don't know sir! But... At this rate, The entirety of the lower section will be destroyed!"

*On the middle region of the City*

'S' and 'N' Has noticed the activity and is heading over there."Woo!! Finally some action!" 'S' yells out in excitment while 'N' sighs."I'm not gonna be fighting, Besides, It's most likely something Yuuka has caused..." Suddely 2 Soldiers run up next to them."Yuuka has ordered us to tell you to not interfere..." 'S' looks at them pissed."HAH! F*ck that, I'm gonna fight!" 'N' just calmly nods."Well..." Out of nowhere both the soldier explode making 'N' and 'S' fly backwards."What the hell!?" 'S' yells in shock as blood and their innards fly everywhere, and more of Yuuka's soldiers appears."-What have you done... Yuuka..?"'N' calmly thinks as the solders slowly aproaches them.

*With Yuuka*

-"Nyek-Nyek~ He did say they were disposabe~ So, I made them into walking weapons~"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 5:07 pm

*With Velgor*

He grabs his phone to call Yuuka."You can't rely on anyone these days..."

*With Yuuka*

-"Nyahahaha~ Superb~ I want those powers~" He smiles wickedly."I won't let you do-" he hears his phone ringing."UGH! Who is it~!" He goes to pick it up."This is Yuuka speaking."

-"What is this about a 'Intruder'? Why didn't you notify me?"

-"Nyek!? I simply thought, that such a mere intruder would not be worth enough to bother you my lord..."

-"Uh-huh? Well, It would seem he is quite strong for just a 'mere intruder'... And why are you using the Deity of Sin!?"

-"D-Don't worry about the fine details my lord, i have it all under control, As for the Deity, I simply wanted to make quick work of them."

-"Under control?! Then why is in lower section currently being demolished?!"

-"Tsk-" Yuuka hangs up the phone."I'll deal with Lord later...Nyek-Nyek~ I have to deal with this guy first."

*With Velgor*

-"O-Oi!! Yuuka!? -Damn that man..-" He angerly slams down his arm."-What the hell are the others doing!?-"

*With 'N' and 'S'*

'N' Looks at the soldiers with a sad expression on his face."Forcing your men to become...this..." He looks down and closes his eyes."This is why... This is why i HATE that man."

'S' looks around and then glances at 'N'."Hey, What should we do?" 'N' responds with a sigh."We wait for orders... For now, We stand down."

-"F'CK - THAT!!" 'S' screams out in anger."I DON'T CARE WHO THEY ARE! I'LL SMASH EM TO PEICES!" He dashes straight into the group of soldiers."!?-Damn that fool!-" 'N' panicly runs away from the mayham."-I'm not fit for fighting afterall...-"

*With Sasuke and the Deity*

-"This arrow... Is my most powerful attack...." He pulls it back with his Susano'o."...INDRA'S ARROW!!" He fires the arrow and it flys at the Deity with extreme speed, creating a shockwave, destroying everything in its path.

*With Yuuka*

-"Such power!!" He quickly types into his PC.

*With Sasuke*

-"-Did i do it!?-" He looks into the dust clouds, but as they cleared, he notices that the Deity is unharmed."-What!? But how!?-"

The Deity of Sin charges up a attack and quickly fires it at Sasuke."!?" He trys to block it with the Susano'o's arms."Graaah!" The Susano'o starts to slowly crack and is pushed back slightly."-Rinnegan!-" Sasuke opens his rinnegan and focuses on the Deity."-Gotta do it..-" In a flash, both the Deity and Sasuke Switched places."GRUAAGH!!" The Deity gets hit by its own attack, leaving a gaping hole in it's chest."G-Gr...Gruagh..." It falls over crushing a building.

Sasuke deactivates his Susano'o and lands on the ground bent over."Haah...hahh...-That worked...But how...-" He looks at it."-What happend to Indra's Arrow?...-" at that moment, he felt a extreme pain coming from his Rinnegan."AUGH!" he puts his hand over it."-Damnit... Over used it...-"

*With Yuuka*

He falls back into his chair and pouts."...So much for that...Oh well..." He looks at Red."He should be done soon anyways..."

*With Sasuke*

He forces himself to stand."Haah...Haa...-Gotta find a hiding spot to rest, So i can get the others out...-" As he is starting to walk, he hears a girls voice."...HEY YOU!!" He stops and looks up to a roof top close by."-What...now...?-" Up there stands 2 people, On clad in a green outfit, the other in a Fancy comander outfit."...WE SAW YOU KILL THAT THING! CAN WE TAKE IT!? WE NEED IT TO COMPLETE A QUEST!"

Sasuke looks at the Deity, then looks back at them."-Who...Who are they? ...Doesn't matter, I don't have the energy to fight...-" He just nods and keeps going."THANK YOU~!!" They both run over to the Deity, And Sasuke looks back at them again, and he notices they both have a Snowstar symbol on their outfits."-Wait...-" he remembers back to the arrow."-It's the same symbol...-"

*With Jack Nepgear and IF in the other dimension*

Jack hunches down and feels the ground."This soil, It's odd... Where are we do you think?" He looks back at them and the both look around."I-I'm not sure, But m-maybe we should atleast stay in this general location... Just in case he comes to get us..." Nepgear says in worry and IF sighs."That's IF he comes to get us...Granted i don't think someone like him would just leave us like this..." Jack nods."Yeah, I hope he is alright though..." If starts wandering around a bit, and as she walks past a hill, she notices something in the sky."Huh? Wow..." It's a gigantic moon like sphere.

Jack and Nepgear looks past it, wondering what IF spotted."T-Thats..." Jack says as he remembers Sasuke speaking of the battle against a Goddess from his world."What is it?" IF looks over at Jack."I-I think that might be where a powerful Goddess is sealed..."

*In Lowee*

Rom and Ram are still in the Cell, Scared, Ram hears foot steps drawing closer and closer."-W...Who is it...-" As the foot steps stops, a deep voice can be heard."No visitors allowed, You'll have to leave." and a Quite slightly deep voice responds."I got permission from the leader, here."

-"Hm? I see, very well then, Go on in."

-"Yeah, Thanks."

The door lock clicks open, and as the door slowly opens, Ram's heartbeat starts ti go faster and the voice speaks out."...So my asumption was correct... This is... The world of the Neptunia games...So odd..."

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 1:20 pm

*In Planeptune's Tower with Histoire*

The phone had been calling for a while, so even if she wasn't feeling good yet, she decided to pick it up."H-Hello, This is Histoire the oracle of planeptune."

-"Finally! Gosh, I have been trying to get in contact with you guys for a while!"

-"Hm? Excuse me, But who is this?"

-"Ah! Forgive me, I'm just a soldier from Leanbox, I'm calling as we are in need of help... It's much to ask, But the other nations didn't respond."

-"W-Well, We aren't in a great situation ourselfs right now you see... But what is the problem?"

-"Our Goddess Green Heart has been taken!! I beg of you! PLEASE! help us bring her back!"

-"What!? T-That's... Whats going on here...?"

-"Huh? What do you mean?

-"I mean, Nep-Ahem, I mean Purple Heart was also kidnapped! Not only that, Lastation was completly laid to ruins... And Lowee is not responding."

-"Eh!? It's worse then i thought... Damnit, Do you have any clues where they could be!?"

-"Well... Yes, We have sent a group to get them, It's a hidden city in the east of Lastation..."

-"Ah tha-'Good news! Thanks to that we know where Lady Green Heart is! Prepare our troops!' Ah...Shit.."

-"What going on!?"

-"Ahaha... They were listening in on the conversation..."

*With rom and Ram in the cell*

Both of them looks at the person who stepped in, Terrified."...Scared? Tsk, I don't blame you honestly..." The guy says and closes te door behind him."W-Who are you?" Ram asks in fear."...Don't worry, I guess you could say I'm a friend of your sister..." Ram looks at him, confused."Y-You are...? -Geez, Sis got some weird friend...-" He nods."Yes, We-er, We kinda stumbled upon one another in a different world so to speak..." Ram looks even more confused."A-A different world..? Geez, Thats suposed to prove you are her friend?" The guy sighs annoyed."...Look... I'm horrible with explenations...So I'll cut to the chase... Names Robin, And I'm gonna get you out..."

Both look at Robin shocked and confused."G-Get us....Out...?" Rom quitly says and Ram Shakes her head."No, I don't trust you!" Robin sighs."Right...-Ram is Ram afterall...- Look, Wether you trust me or not is up to you, But-" He gets interupted by the guard."Times up, You gotta leave." Robin looks back."-Did he hear...?- Righty." He nods and leaves the room."-

*With Leo and Uni*

Leo is sitting on a rock next to Uni who had fallen unconsious from the trauma."-I hope the others are doing their best to save them...-" He looks at his hands."-Seems that poison or whatever still is in effect... I won't be able to get to the others in my current state..." He looks at Uni."-Not to mention, Even if she is alive... Who knows what happend to her mentally inside the Dellusion World...-"

He lays back on the rock and sighs."-I wonder where Lilely went...-" After laying there a while, he starts feeling a cold chilling feeling."This feeling..." He sits up and looks around, it was then he noticed a dark aura coming out from Uni who now was grunting and looked to be in pain."H-Hey! Are you okey!?-Whats going on!?-" He quickly runs over to her, but as he came close he got a odd distubing feeling in his mind."Ugh...W-What is this...?" He holds his head as he starts feeling a bit dizzy and his vision goes blurry."Aaahh... -This is not good... Feels like i'm losing myself...-" He starts to breath heavly and starts to chuckle while having a insane smile on his face."Ah-Haha-Hahah...-Shit.. Is this... The Dellusion!?-" He stands up and slowly backs of from Uni."Hahaha...-S..She is eminating it? But how is that possible...-" He graps his jacket and bits his lips."Ergh-This is not good, I'm completly losing myself... I feel like... I want to... Kill her...-" He turns to run away, But as he came close to the exit, A group of monsters appeared, they were all dark and Purple with the odd Aura around them and red glowing eyes."-Shit, Dellusional monsters got summoned!?-" He glances back ad Uni."-You gotta think Leo! Think!-"

*At the same time with the Mysterious girl inside the dimension*

She is overlooking the situation inside the hidden city, And is having a smug smile, then suddenly she sensed the Dellusion coming from Uni."Oh?" She looks over to it."...I don't remember giving her the Dellusion... Hahaha~ Well whatever, This could work in my favor, Now i just need that fool to go along with my plan... Oh..." She looks over to the side with a grin."I'll be able to pay Planeptune a Visit soon... And get what belongs to me...Hahaha~" She widens her eyes, giving a menecing look."...Then they shall all taste Despair..."

*In the Hidden City*

Sasuke is slowly making his way into a empty building."Haah...Ha-Augh..." He goes and leans up against a wall."-I can't take any chances... I'll get them back now... Rinnegan!-"

*With Jack Nepgrear and IF*

They are standing still, biding time, when suddenly a Portal opens next to them."There!" Jack yells and without thinking starts running over to it."H-Hold on!" Nepgear yells and runs after and IF after her.

*With Sasuke*

He starts bleeding in his left eye."Ergh..." Jack and the others comes out of the portal in a hurry."Sasuke!?" Jack says seing his condition."AUGH!" Sasuke closes his eye and the portal closes aswell."Haah...Haah..." IF walks up to him."Here!" She hands him some healing grass."..It's not much but it helps." Sasuke takes up and holds it against his wounds."Yeah, Thanks..."

Jack looks around."This is not where we were, Is it? What happend?" He looks at Sasuke who is treating his wounds."Well, I took care of the Deity..." Everyone looks shocked."A-All by yourself!?" Nepgear says in surprise."Y-Yeah... Wasn't easy, But i managed."

Jack crosses his arms."What do we do after you have recovered? I'd say we keep going." He looks at them all and IF nods."Yeah, seems like the best option..."

*Meanwhile with Yuuka*

He is watching all the Security cameras."Nyek-Nyek~ Fooound you~ Time ti test my new toys out~ Granted one is still on complete, But oh well, I have allready sent out the other..."

*Back with Jack and the others*

They suddenly felt a explosion coming from out side."W-What was that!?" Jack says while rushing out."Hm...!?" Hes eyes grows wider as he sees who it was."N-Neptune...?" Neptune is in her CPU form and is slowly walking towards them with a emotionless expression."J-Jack...?"

*Mean while out side the city*

the Leanbox army is marching closer to it with Chika in the from."-I'll save you... Onee-sama!- Eh?" She notices a figure flying closer."T-Thats... Onee-Sama...?" Vert lands infront of them all, bearing a emotionless expression aswell."...P-Please....C-Chika.... Run...."

*A bit away from Lowee*

Blanc is flying fast towards Lowee, again, with a expressionless face."...C-Can't...C-Control my body....D-Damnit..."

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 5:31 pm

As the now emotionless Neptune slowly makes it way to Jack and the others, Jack could barely move in the shock."...N-Neptune...I-It's really you..." He takes a few steps forward and gives off a worried smile."H-Hey ...Say somthing... Neptune...?" He slowly holds out his hand, But she gives no reply and starts walking faster and raises her Sword."...O-Oi... Nept-" She quickly dashed at him, aimed straight at his chest."...SUSANO'O!!" A purple skeleton like arm grabs around Jack and blocking the attack making the tip of Neptunes sword break."..." She jumps back And looks to where the arm came from.

Jacks eyes widens."...Whats this?" He looks over to the side and Sasuke clomes walking out with the ribcage of the Susano'o around him."...Stay focused..." Sasuke says and glances over at Neptune."-This is Neptune? Something tells me...-" He looks back at jack and Nepgear walks out followed by IF."Whats going...." She slowly looks over at Neptune, stunned in shock."...N-Neptune..?"

Sasuke looks back at them."...-It is... Then...- ...Let me confirm somthi-" Jack interupts him."You can let go on me now..." He looks over at Sasuke with a Stern look, and Sasuke nods."Right..." He deactivates his Susano'o and they all look over at Neptune who is just standing there."..Now, as i said, i wanna confirm... Thsi si Neptune, they person you mentioned, correct?" Sasuke looks at Jack."Yeah." Jack said with a regretful expression."Very well..." Sasuke grabs a Kunai out of his kunai bag."...I'll deal with her." He carefully moves forward, Neptune holds up her sword but as she was about to move in, Sasuke in the blink of an eyes switched place with her sword, Her eyes widens and Sasuke takes the chance and their eyes meet. "-Genjutsu!-" Neptunes eyes rolls up before closing and she falls and Sasuke catches her with his right arm.

Sasuke sighs."-That should do it...-" Jack comes running."What did you do to here!?" Sasuke lays her down and looks at Jack."Relax, I put her under a illusion, she won't harm anyone nor herself right now..." Jack slows down as he gets closer."Damnit... How dare they..."

*Inside the Illusion*

Neptune is slowly walking though the streets of Planeptune, but there isn't a single person to be spotted."Hm~Hm~Hm~ Oh~" She looks up with a big cheery smile."Don't worry~ I know this isn't real, In fact, This whole part is not acually a thing! Yup!" She looks around."Though... I'd like it if the writer could... Spice things up... You know?"

A voice echoes through the streets."Spice it up huh? Sure why not!" A man appears out of nowhere as if drawn into the world."Oh? So is this the writer then?~" neptune looks at the man woth joy and the man just chuckles."Maybe, Maybe not... I t doesn't matter who i am...You wanted to Spice things up?!" The man flicks his fingers and 3 cages appears hanging over a dark abyss."These are... Noire, Vert and Blanc... Heh." The man says and looks at neptune."GASP!!!-I mean... No, I know they aren't real silly~ Gahahaha~" She graps her stomach while laughing and the man looks at her seriously."Hm...'Real' you say...?" He grins wickedly."Currently, I have the might of the writer! as such, I decide whats real or not... Anything i want... Becomes reality."

Neptune slowly stops laughing and looks at him worriedly."E-Eh..? R-Really writer!?" She yells up to the sky."Isn't this totally unfair!?" The man smiles."He is using me as a medium to speak with you, And he says, 'It is, deal with it'" Neptune then Sighs."F-Fine... What do I the 'Heroine' have to do?" The man snaps his fingers and a odd device appears on both their arms."Heh? Wait is this...?" Neptune looks at it in wonder."Yes... We are gonna play... A childrens card game!"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:04 pm

Neptune looks at the man, dumbfounded of what he just said."A-A childrens...Card...Game...?" The man nods."Indeed, It's called 'Yu-Gi-Oh!', Knowing you, you have no idea how to play it." Neptune blatantly ignores him and is messing with the Dueldisk on her arm."So~ how do we play?~" She looks at him with a cheerful smile, making the man facepalm."Why'd it have to be you... The one person who can even go against the will of the writer..." Neptune gives a cheeky and proud smile."I know right~? I'm just THAT awesome~" The man lowers his hand and sighs."Anyways, In a sign of good faith, I'll grant you the knowledge of the rules using the powers i have." He holds out his hand, And Neptune grins and looks to the side."Geez, The writer is that lazy?~" Making the man the irritated and flicks his fingers again."...He says 'Shut up!'..." Neptune's eyes quickly widens as the information gets added to her memory."Ah-!" She looks at her dueldisk again."So thats how you play, But... Hey! I don't have a deck~"

The man grins."Don't worry, Here." He flicks his fingers and a deck of cards are added to her disk."Oooh~ What kind of deck is it~~" She excitedly pulls them out and looks at them."Aaah~ These look awesome~ Alright! I'm game~" He puts them back and activates the duel disk."Get's your GAME on~" The man chuckles and looks down."This is not out battle ground... No... I've come up with a more fitting area for our grand battle~ Heh~" He flicks his fingers and the ground starts shacking."NEPU~!? W-Whats going on!?" Neptune looks around shocked as the surounding area changes into a lava filled cave and the both of them are standing on a raised up platform in it."Ah, Much better don't you think? Oh?" He noticed Neptune is still cheery."Hehe~" He sighs."Let me change my atire then..." He flicks his fingers and his clothes changes into a black long coat and he gets a black demon like mask on him."...Much better, Now, A fitting deck for myself." A deck appears in his disk." he then grins and looks at Neptune with his arms out." How about it?! Scar...ed...yet?" He looks at herin dissapointment as she had ignored him and was looking down over the edge."Ohh~ That looks so far~" She looks back up at him."Oh? Di you say something~?" She has a big smile and the man crosses his arms."Never mind... Oh and you can call me Ace!" Neptune stands up and dusts oh her jacket."Righty~" She walks to the middle o one side."We gonna do this or...?"

The man walks to the other side."Yes..." He stands with his back against her."U-Uhm... Y-You-" He suddenly turns dramatically."LET US DUEL!!" Neptune stands in shock and the man laughs."Hahah! Stunning right? Sent Chills down yoru spine, right!?" suddenly Neptune burst out in laughter and points at him."T-THAT WAS SUPOSED TO BE EPIC~!? GAHAHAHAHA~" the man looks soched then pouts."Whatever.... Let's do this..." He readys his disk. and Neptune does the same."Hahaha~ Right..." The man holds out his hand, Ladys first."

Neptune girns."You'll regret that! Dr-" As Neptune is about the draw, the man yells out ."STTTOOOOOPPPPP!!" Neptune stops and looks at him with a wondering expression."What is it?" The man sighs."Didn't i give you the most resent rulings...? Gah! the player who goes first can't draw!" Neptune pouts."Fiiine..." the man gets iritated and yells."SO YOU DID KNOW!?" Neptune continues her move."Hm, I think i'll start of with this card! Madolche Chateau!" She places it in the Field zone and the terrain around them starts to change into a Land made out of Desserts and sweets."Now THIS is heaven~" Neptune happly runs over to some pudding like structure and takes a bite out of it."MmMm~" Meanwhile, the guy looks around in disbeleif."Y-You..." He hangerly points at her and stomps the ground."YOU RUINED THE EPIC AREA I CREATED!! DAMN IT!" Neptune looks at him and winks."No need to be pissy about it~ This makes for a more comidic and awesome duel~ Not like the cliché one you set up!~" She lets out her tounge at him and he looks at her with a confused expression."C-Cliché? Grrr.... You're pissing me off you little snot! And HEY! It's still your bloody turn!" He angerly says while stomping the ground again."Pff~ Yeah you're right! But this is so delicious!!" she say filling her mouth with even more pudding."JUST DO YOUR DAMN MOVE!!" He yells in frusturation and Neptune stands up and sighs."Fiine~ But you'll regret it! As the Heroine~ I am destined to Win~" She goes back to her spot."Any~Who~ You shouldn't complain, You gave this deck, Didn't you?" She looks at her hand and the man crosses his arms."No, I simply 'gave you a deck that fits you', Fate determind you should have that..." Neptune nods like she understands, but in acuallity, she doesn't."Right~ Well, here goes! I summon this cutie in attack~ Madolche Magileine!" As she places it on the disk, the moster gets summoned infront of her and a random voice can be heard."Madolche Magileine: Earth Level 4 Spellcaster effect, Atk: 1500 Def: 1200" Neptunes eyes widens and she looks around."NEPU!? WHERE DID THAT VOICE COME FROM!?" meanwhile the guy sighs."Don't pay attension to it, It's just so the readers can understand the cards." Neptune smiles and craches her head."Riiight~ Anyways, Thanks to my field card, Magileine gains 500 atk and def! Hehe~ She is now at 1900 atk and 1700 def! Oh!" She grabs her deck."I also get her effect of when she is normal summoned, i can add 1 'Madolche' monster from my deck to my hand~ Nifty~" She looks though the deck."Hmm, Ah, I think i'll take this guy~ Madolche Butlerusk~" She adds it to her hand then shuffles the deck and puts it back."Alrighty~ That's all she wrote~ I end my turn buddy!"

The guy chuckles."Thats it? Haha~ I'll show you a true duelists way of doing it! I draw!" He draws a card dramatically."Ah~ Splendid! I summon my Wind-Up Soldier!" as it's summoned the voice can be heard."Wind-Up Soldier: Earth level 4 Warrior effect, atk:1800 Def:1200" Neptune looks at it in awe."Woow~ Thats a cool looking toy~" and the guy gets annoyed."It's not just a toy! You'll regret underestimating it! I'll set two cards to back it up." Two face down cards appears behind it."I'll end my turn." Neptune gives him a dissapointed and confused look."W-What is it?!" he says being unconftable."I-I expected something more, thats all." She says with a slight smile."Well, My turn then! Draw!" She hold up a card."I'll summon, Madolche Anjelly!" It's summoned to the field and the voice comes again."Madolche Anjelly: Earth level 4 Fairy effect Atk: 1000 Def: 1000" Neptune nods."Thats right, And effect activate~! I can tribute her to special summon 1 'Madolche' monster from my deck!" She grabs her deck and goes trough it."I'll piiick~ You! Madolche Mewfeuille!" She summons it in deffence and shuffles her deck while the voice speaks."Madolche Mewfeuille: Earth level 3 Beast effect Atk 500 def 300" She puts the deck back into the disk and continues."Okey~ Now, battle phase! Magileine! Attack his Wind-up soldier!" it nods and holds out its arms, sending out a powerful energy blast, Destroying the Wind-Up Soldier and causing 100 points of damage to the guys Life points."Geh, Nice move..." He grins while Neptune goes on."Thanks~ Well, I end my turn now."

The guy laughs."I'll show you, the power of my deck! I summon GaGaGa Magician!!" he summons in in attack and the voice speaks."GaGaGa Magician: Dark level 4 Spellcaster Atk: 1500 def 1000" He grins."Now... I activate my Instant fusion spell card!"A instant nuddle like cup appears "By paying 1000 lifepoints, I can bring forth, Flame swordsman!" Some of his energy gets transfered into the cup and then Flame Swordsman comes out of it, and the voice explains."Flame Swordsman: Fire level 5 Warrior atk 1800 def: 1600" Neptune looks amased."Cool~ But, It's not strong enough..." the guy chuckles."Not yet... But, There is one more step! Hahaha! GaGaGa Magician! Effect activate! Change your level to 5!" GaGaGa Magician's level becomes 5, But Neptune still isn't impressed."And? The level won't change the fact..." The Guy gives a outburst of laughter."Silly girl! I'm NOT done yet~ Now, Experince the Ultimate in dueling!" Both his monsters turn into energy balls and a golden vortex opens under them, the guy puts his hands together as the orbs goes into the vortex."EXCEED SUMMON! COME FORTH! TIRAS, KEEPER OF GENESIS!!!" The ground starts to shake as the heavenly figure comes down from the sky."AHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! LOOK DESPAIR IN THE EYES NEPTUNE! THIS. IS. IT!!" The guy is laughing like crazy while the Angel like monster accends and he holds out his arms and his coat is dramatically being blown backward.

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 8:39 pm

*Outside of the dream*

Sasuke slowly lays Neptune down and jack sits down next to her, And Sasuke looks at him."It seems something is disturbing her energy flow... I can't pinpoint what... i guess all we can do now is rest up, And hopefully find whoever did this."

*With Yuuka*

He clenches his fist."Oh? To think that he would be the hinder to my plans... Those eyes... Oh well..." He begins typing into his PC."...Aslong as he stays in the city, He would be no harm to the other ones...Nyek-Nyek~"

*Meanwhile on the way to Lowee*

Blanc is flying fast towards it."God damnit... Stop! Stop you useless body!! Hm!?" Suddenly a Arrow flys at her but she instictly blocks it wit hher hammer."Tha Hell!?" She look back and down on the ground."HEEEYYY~ YOU!! WE ARE MEMBERS OF THAT CITY!! YOU CA-" The girl yelling stops as Blanc suddenly goes to the offencive and starts firing ice shards at them."-Damn it!-" The girl avoids them."Huh?" She notices that where the shards hit, the ground becomes covered in ice."T-That's not good... If we get hit by that..." She looks up where blanc was."Wait, She's gone!?" Her eyes widens as she feels a extreme pain hitting her from behind."Kaah!" She stumbles forward and puts her hand on her back, she feels a hot wet feeling."T-This is...-Blood?-" She looks back and sees Blanc standing there ready to strike again."H-How did you move so fast?..." She slowly turn to face Blanc and readys her Bow while in pain."Not gonna answer?" Blanc just stands there with a blank expression.

The man comes running."H-HEY! You alright Saki?" He yells worriedly, and quickly actvates a storm of barrier around them as he notices Blanc being there."Y-Yeah, Just took some damadge from whoever this is.. I'll be fine." The guy looks at her back which is all bloody."You don't look fine to me..." She shakes her head."Don't mind that now, She is coming!" Blanc charges right at them and slams her hammer at the Barrier causing a shockwave to occur."Keh- Her raw power is nothing to joke about, But..." The guy grins."Nobody has broken my defences til this day..."As he says that, Blanc backs up a bit and holds her hand on the ground."W-What she doing now?" after a while, they start feeling really cold."Brr, Is it me or-!?" the guy looks in shock at Saki's wound as it starts to freeze solid."Ah-Shit...-She is planing to freeze us to death!?-" He quickly disperses the barrier, However, Blanc had already set up a Ice-Crystal barrier around them."Wait, What!?-Damnit, It's so clear, we couldn't notice it!- Hey Saki, We gotta destroy this barrier... Gaah, Feels like my inside if freezinf to ice.." Saki Nods, and readys her arrow."Burning Arrow!" She fires a arrow made of Fire, it creates a crater in the barrier."Heh? How thick is it!?" They both look in shock as the barrier starts to regenirate the damage."T-This isn't good, Haah..." The guy falls on his knees."Ugh, S-So, Hard to even... Move..." Saki starts to rapidly fire Fire arrows."WE.HAVE.TO.GET.OUT!!!" But to no use, The barrier just regenirates."...Damnit..." She goes down on her knees."At this rate... We'll die in here..."

*Meanwhile with Velgor*

He is marching with some of his soldier, Making his way to Yuuka's lab."-He is far to dangerous to us and or plans...Going against my direct orders, And putting all these people in harms way...-"

*With the Mysterious Girl.*

-"Heh, It would seem to time has come... 'I' have built up enough energy to visit Planeptune tower...." She jumps down from a floating rock and lands on a huge island."Ah, There we go.." She opens a Black portal and walks into it."I'll get what is rightfully my..."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 2:42 pm

*With Leo and Uni*

Leo takes a few steps back in fear as the delusional monsters gets closer."-What do i do?-" He pulls out a knife from his pocket."-I'll do what i have to do, Until i regain my abilitys...-" one of the dog looking beasts jumps at him, he quickly kicks it to the side and runs at it, stabbing it in the throat."Die!" The beast squells as it slowly dies."-I can't be that hard...right...?-" He looks back at the other ones with a dark gaze."...Heeyy... I don't know if it's the Delusion affecting me..." He slowly stands up while pulling out the bloody knife."...Heheh, I have a feeling of wanting to...Kill..." He gives them a disturbing smile and blood is dripping from his knife.

*With Yuuka*

He has noticed Velgor in the security cameras and in annoyance he bits his lip."-...That man really likes to meddle in my stuff... No matter, I'll call them all back for now, I'll need to buy sometime until they are back...-" He types into his pc and glanzes over at Red."-Besides, he will be done in mere moments now...-"

*With Vert*

Torns of Leanbox's soldiers are laying all bloody around her."...This is.... Horrible..." Her body suddenly turns."Huh?" It starts to quickly fly back towards the hidden city and Chika looks in confusion."O-Onee...sama...?"

*With Blanc*

She is staring at the two, watching them struggle for their lifes while slowly freezing."-These people... damnit all...-" She suddenly also starts to fly back to the hidden city."Huh?!"

Meanwhile the ice around Sakito and Cyrus shatters and the two of them fall over unconsious.

They are all looking around, making sure no enemys arrive."Sasuke, What do we do? We CAN get her out of this control right?" Jack asks in a serious and worried tone, and Sasuke closes his eyes."I can't say for certain..." He stands up and looks at Jack."At the very least, who need to find whoever did this... And go from there." Jack nods in agreement, IF crosses her arms."So, any ideas of where they might be?"

Sasuke nods."Yeah, I can sense a energy with close resemblense of the on in Neptune currently..."

*Meanwhile in Planeptune*

A odd portal opens up infront of the Planeptune bassilicom, And out steps the mysterious girl."...I made it...Heh." She slowly walks into the front gate with a sinister but calm smile."-I can sense it... It is here...-" A elder man in a purple uniform notices her from the front desk."Young Miss! You can't go in there without premission!" She stops and glances over at him with condesending eyes."That so...? Hm, You should respect your elders..."

The old man looks in confusion."What was that?" She puts her hand on her hip."Oh never mind that, Is there a way for me to get in?" the old man nods."Well yes, if you happen to have a appointment with Lady Purple Heart." She sighs."Hmm, I guess i'll do it the hard way..." the elder looks at her in suspision."Miss? I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." She summons a katana in her right hand."Sword combat isn't my strong suit... But it'll have to do with the limited power i currently have..." She points it at the man and he stands up and fear."C-Calm down Miss!"

She mockingly grins."Speak for yourself, I am as calm as it gets... Now..." She points at the door."Open it... Or face death." The old man quickly presses a button on the desk."For Lady Purple Heart... I'd gladly lay down my life..."

the girl looks around as 5 guards surounds her."Oh, They responded fast..." All the groups hold up ther weapons."You are under arrest! Put down your weapon!" She sighs again and drops her sword."...That is fine by me..." She grins as one of them slowly aproach her with handcuffs."...Dellusion..." She looks at the man."...Go on... kill one another..." as she said that, the guards eyes turn darker and he unwillingly turns and stabs the person behind him, making blood pour down on the ground."Ugh- W...What are you doing..." the guard lets out and he falls on his knees, meanwhile the other guards quickly restrains him."Damn it! What happend to him!?" The girl looks on with a calm smile."It's quite simple... My delusion gave him the inner will to kill..."

*Meanwhile in Lowee*

Robin was sneaking around the main building, searching for Blanc's room as it contains her main pc."-It's gotta be around here... I gotta get the soldiers of Lowee to remember their own wills... It might be stupid...-" He looks around a corner."-but my plan might just work... I hope...-"

After a few minutes of sneaking around, Robin finally finds her room."-Alrighty, please be unlocked, please be unlocked!-" He swallows nervously as he turn the hand and hears a 'click' and the door opens."-Oh praise be to plot convenience!-" He whipes of some sweat on his fore head as he walks in care fully, closing the door behind him."-Now... Ah!-" He sees her pc in the middle of the room."-Odd place for a Pc, and what a huge bloody room!-" he looks around in awe as he makes his way to the PC."-Right, Now then...-" He sits down in front of it."-Yosh! She is logged in allready!-" He starts typing into it."-There! now to calibrate it... Uhu! Now this microphone should be able to send to every speaker in Lowee...-"

He nerviously holds it in his hands."-I...I'm not good with this...-"

*In the speakers around Lowee*

Muffling and screeching noices can be heard, making all the people hold their ears."Gaah!? What the hell!?"

-"T-Testing, Hello? Can you hear me...? Ahem, SOLDIERS OF LOWEE!!! WHAT KIND OF MEN ARE YOU?!?"

Everyone looks around confused. "HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHY YOU BECAME SOLDIERS OF THIS LAND IN THE FIRST PLACE!? WAS IT TO SERVE SOME UNKNOWN MEN!? NO! IT WAS THE SERVE THE UH- EHM- U- UN- what are you making me say myself.... UN- GAAAAHHH FUCK IT! YOU CAME TO SERVE WHITE HEART!! THE FLAT CHESTED GIRL!! REMEMBER!! YOU....YOU...-I want to say sick f*cks so baaad-" YOU BELIVERS IN JUSTICE!!!"

All soldiers of lowee starts to waver and questioning their beliefs."H-He is right... Yeah, Why are we following men... Ugh, Thats just gross..."

Another guard."Yeah man, I can here because i prefer undiveloped girls! I remember now!" Suddenly all guards gain back their memorys.

-"THATS RIGHT!!-Sick f*cks- THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE!! NOW YOU ARE KEEPING 2 POOR GIRLS CAPTURED IN THE PRISON! GO ON! FREE THEM! TAKE BACK YOUR LAND!"

All guard scream out in joy."YOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHAAA!!!! FLAT IS JUSTICE!!! YEAAAHH!!!"

*With Robin*

He drops the microphone and leans back."Gaaahh.... never in my life... did i think i would hold such a speach.... But, It is done...."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 3:40 pm

*Inside Yuuka's Lab*

Dead scientists are laying around, and Yuuka is typing into his PC with a sinister smile."-They haven't even comprihended to power they had given me, Hehe~ Trusting a man like me is... Disasterous to say the least. Nyek-Nyek-"

*Flash back to Yuuka's past hundreds of years ago in a distant dimension*

A younger looking Yuuka is overlooking a odd experiment in a completly white room with pipes going into a capsule containing a young girl.

Another scientist walks up to him with a clip board."Mr. Yuuka, the serum is still in the test stages..." He looks worriedly at the girl."...Shouldn't we test it on... I dunno, A mouse or something?" Yuuka glances at him then puts his arms behind is own back."What's the difference really?"

The Scientist looks at him confused."Difference? It's a innocent girl... What if it fails and she dies?" Yuuka walks forward to a railing in the room."We replace her, natrually." The scientist grips his clip board thighly."Naturally? I don't agree to these things..." Yuuka sighs."Why are you making such a big deal of it? What makes the life of a single human so much different from a life of a mouse?" He looks at the scientist, who is ready to leave."Because of Morality? Because it's inhumane? As scientist, we shouldn't speak of such."

The man takes off his coat and leaves the room."What a handful... No matter." He snaps his fingers."Test subject 401 is ready, Begin insertion of the Sharinium serum, test version 3.4!" A scientist in the lower region nods."Right, Beginning process, Now!" the liquid is visibly flowing into the girl, and as soon as it enters her body, her eyes opens wides and she starts screaming and trys to get out."GYAAAAHHH!! AHHHH! GYUUUAAAHH-HAH...!"

Yuuka grins and looks over at the monitor, and a scientist yells out."SHE IS NOT STABLIZING! AT THIS RATE...!" Yuuka looks back at her as she is screaming and squirming for her life, and her vains become more and more visable."No good either then?" He sighs and walks towards the exit of the room."S-SIR! WHAT DO WE DO!?" He waves his hand back."Do whatever, she is a faliure, dispose of her and find a replacement." He calmly leaves the room and the door closes behind him.

One of the scientist looks in sadness at the girl."-Why... Why do we have to keep on doing this...?- Hey, What should we do?" He looks over at his co-worker next to him, who shrugs."I-i dunno man, maybe, Maybe we can save her, you know?" As her screaming becomes more intense, they slow down the injection and start to pump it out of her instead."Maybe it would work."

after a while, the girls scream had become silence, and both of them walk up to her."S-She seems to be alive.." They open the capsule, however, what they saw... was rather unexpected."W-Wait... Wasn't her hair... Black before?" one of the say to the other, who responds."Y-Ya man, it totally was, man thats weird... Why is it Dark Purple now?" As they both look in shock, the girl slowly opens her eyes."H-Hey, You awake?" The girl looks at them both, then gives of a sinister smile."...Yes... Thanks to you, I have indeed...'Woken up'..."

*After a while with Yuuka*

He is making his way back to the test lab, when he heard a horifying scream."GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!" He stops in shock and drops his clip board, scattering the papers."What the!?" He starts running over to it, but as he enters the room, the thing he was greated with was... not a pleasent sight of masicrated and torn aparts bodys, with bloody dripping from everywhere."W-W-What the hell!?" He then faintly hears a girls giggle coming from the hallway... He looks back."-Wait.... The lights was on a second ago...-" He slowly makes his way out in the hall way, and the light starts flickering in the end of it, showing a young girl with long let out hair, dressed in a now bloody dress."W-Who...?" He trys to get a closer look, and the girl laughs and blood can be seem dripping out of her eyes."Gahahaha! I'll let you live~ Hehe~ For now..." She dissappears into the shadows.

Yuuka falls back and breaths heavly."I-I though i lost my sense of fear...ages ago.... But something about this girl...brought chills down my spine..." He stands up after a while, and head to pick up his dropped paper, but before he does, this part could be seen.'Test subject 401: Mirai Yu-' The rest is cover by another paper."-I'll need to get this all approved by general Velgor, I'll book a meeting as soon as possible.... Yeah..."

-To be continued-
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 6:51 pm

*A few days after*

A younger Velgor is writing on some papers when someone knocks on his door, Making him look up at it."Come in." The door opens and Yuuka steps in."It's me Sir" Velgor stands up in joy and walks over to him."Ah! Yuuka my boy! How have you been?" He closes the door and puts him arm around Yuuka."F-Fine sir, Just fine..." Velgor pats him on the shoulder and goes back to his desk."That's good to hear! Haha." He sits down and gives a hand gesture to Yuuka signifying him to take a seat."How may i help you today?"

Yuuka sits down and puts his breif case next to him."Well, I would like to request getting some fundings from you to help fund the Serum we are inventing." he looks at Velgor who just sighs."Yuuka... You know i can't allow fundings such as this, when you aren't even sure it is gonna work in the end..." Yuuka cleches his fist in need."But sir! Without these fundings, there is no way we can complete it!" Velgor calmly nods."I know, very well, If you can give me a small amount of it that has some effect by tomorrow, I'll fund it."

*A few hours later*

Yuuka wanders the corridors of his research facility, when suddenly, the girl appears standing infront of him."...You are attempting something far beyond your own comprihension..." Yuuka looks down at the girl, fearful of her."W-What are you talking about?" The girl looks up at him and Yuuka's eyes widens as he notices blood pouring out of her eyes."W-What are you!?" He pushes her away in fear."Hrm? What ARE you talking about? Don't you know ME?" She slowly walks towards him and he backs away."S-Stay back!" The girl giggles."Or WHAT!?" Yuuka grabs a fire extinguiser that was hanging on the wall."I-I'll hit you with this... Stay back!"

The girl holds out her hand."But... You wouldn't hurt me... Now would you...." She gives off a really creepy grin that makes Yuuka frozen in fear."...Daddy..." Yuuka grips the exinguiser harder."Y-Y-You're NOT.... My daughter..." the girl looks at him confused for a second then grins and puts her hand on her hip."..Hehe... Ofcourse I'm not... But that doesn't matter... You brought me back to life somehow, And second chances like these don't come often~" She starts to glow on a dark purple aura."...Ahaha..." Yuuka drops the extinguiser in shock as the girl suddenly starts getting older and grows, Making the dress she has on tear apart and her har grows longer and turns into a dark purple color."...Excuse my poor manner, Honestly didn't take into acount that my garments would break off." She grins and slowly opens her eyes, Revealing Dark purple and black-ish eyes."...Names U--m-...."

Yuuka pulls out a gun out of his pocket."DIE!!!" He starts firing at her but all bullets are stopped before hitting her and falls down to the ground."A-Ah!?" She grins and he panicly throws his gun at her and starts running."-There's no way!! What is this girl!?-" As he turn the corner, she appears infront of him."As much as I'd like to toy with you, I won't last much longer in this present form..." She slowly walks towards him."What do you want from me!?" Yuuka yells out in fear and she chuckles."Hm-Hm~ I need you to secure my future ofcourse..." She stops and yuuka is shaking in fear."W-W-What?" She sighs and hold out her hand."This..." A golden crystal appears in her hand."I'll seal this inside your body..." Yuuka looks at it confused."Seal it inside me? And how- Eugh!" He felt a throbbing pain in his chest."...You don't need to know what it is... It time, It will alter you..." She looks at him with a sinister smile."...You'll be but a shell of your former self..." Yuuka's eyes start to glow golden."A-Ahah! What is this feeling!? Gaha! It feels.... Marvelous!! Nyek!"

The girl slowly fades away."...Know what i have entrusted you with... Never forget your purpose..." The glow in his eyes fades aswell and he falls to his knees."A-Ahhh~"

*End of flashback*

Yuuka enter a password."Now... This will destroy all my equipment, And activate the machine that will grant her eternal Power...Nyek-Nyek~" as he finished, the doors opens behind him."You just couldn't let me be... Could you... Velgor!?" He glances back at Velgor and his men."You are under arrest! Take him a-!?!" He notices Red inside the capsule."That's, Yuuka, What have you done to him!?" Yuuka just grins."...I never do something... Without back-Up plans..."

Velgor clenches his fist in anger."So... He is your plan B then?!" He looks at Yuuka with anger, and Yuuka laughs."Hahah, No-No... HE is plan C!" Velgor looks at him confused."What?" Suddenlt the wall blows open, and Blanc and Vert flys in and guards Yuuka."THEY are my plan B~ Nyek-Nyek~" He then glances out."And..." The ground starts to shake tremendiously."Ergh! W-What have you done! Yuuka!?" Velgor yells while Yuuka is just laughing like a maniac."NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 7:01 pm

Neptune starts to slowly open her eyes."Ngh..." Jack looks surprised then lifts her back up."N-neptune, You awake?" She goes back to her normal self."Ngh... I-I think... Maybe..." Jack sighs in relief and Nepgear runs over to her and hugs her."Onee-san!!" Crying out in happyness, Meanwhile, IF notices Sasuke looking away in suspision."..What's wrong?" She asks and Sasuke whinches his eyes."I'm sensing a disturbing energy...-It resembles the one that came from that fake...-" IF nods."Yeah, I've had a chilling feeling for a while now, Have any idea of what it might be?"

Sasuke shakes his head."No, I've tried to pin point the source, However i can sense multiple areas where its coming from..." He looks around."There is one that seems to be increasing in energy, while the others are losing energy..." jack walks over."So, Something is gathering all this energy then?" He says and Sasuke nods."Yeah, seems that way... What worrys my is the location of the reseving one..." Jack looks at him confused."What about it?" Sasuke then points in the direction of the location."It's in... The town we came here from..." everyones eyes widens."W-What did you say...?" Suddenly the ground starts to shake.

Jack stumbles but leans up against a wall."W-What the hell is going on!?"

*With 'N' and 'S'*

N slowly walks though a bunch of dead corpses."-Ugh, that guy does things too messy...- HEY! S! YOU AROUND HERE!?" he yells, but gains no response."Hm, Whatever.-If he died, then good riddens.-" He turn to head back to base, but out of nowhere a explosion happens next to him and a buff man covered in blood stands infront of him."Eh?" Unphased, S gives a grin."...That was...AWESOME! GAHAHAH!" N sighs and keeps walking."You are too much..." S cracks his neck."Well, I need some beer after this..." He walks after N, However suddenly both of their eyes widens in shock as the feel a intense shaking in the ground.

*Over viewing the hidden city*

Buildings are colapsing, and 4 Golden towers rises from the ground in 4 corners of the city.

*With Velgor and Yuuka*

The shaking subsides and Velgor looks at one of the towers in surprise."...What in the world..." He glances back at Yuuka, However, As he does, he feels a sharp object peircing right through his back and out of his stomach."AUGH!-W..What...-" He looks back and sees Vert standing there, stabing him with er spear."Y-Yuuka... B-Bastard..." He holds out his hand to use his abilitys, but they won't work."-Why!?!-" Yuuka then starts laughing."GAHAHA! You didn't notice the gas!? HAHA! I activated it the moment the CPU's broke the wall~ Hidden inside the cloud of dust..." Yuuka walks over to him and grabs him."And now my dear Velgor..." He pulls him along to the whole in the wall, and blood spills everywhere."Augh... W-Wait.." Yuuka grins."You're words are wasted on me... Good-Bye... Old friend..." He pushes Velgor out of the hole, Making him fall out of the main tower."AAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!"

*Inside planeptune tower*

The mysterious girl stands in a pool of blood, with corpses all around her."Eh-Heh-Heh~ Now then..." She grins and starts walking towards the door leading to where the Share crystal is kept.She suddenly feels a pounding feeling in her chest."Ugh-" She graps her chest in pain."T-This feeling...!?" Someone then yells out at her."HEY YOU! STOP!" She glances back, Seeing a woman with a broad sword and short red hair."...And WHO are you...?" The woman stands ready with her sword."Names Falcom! An adventurer!" The mysterious girl looks in confusing while in pain."..A...And? What do you want?" Falcom looks around."Well, i was gonna check up on my friends here... But i seem to have stumbled upon a threat, I'd advice you to gi-" She stops as a intense wind starts to blow from the girl."Hm-Hm-Hm....-This...This is...- ...Unlucky for you..." Her eyes start to glow and a Power button symbol starts to form in them."YOU CAME TO LATE!!" She starts to glow and float.

Falcom defends herself from the wind with her arm, And glances over it."...What the..." She looks as frozen in shock."-...Her appearace... Its changing!-" the girls clothes vanishes are gets replaced by a skin tight outfit and her hair style changes into a swirly twintail styled hair. and odd foating Modules appears on her ancles, hips, back and two gauntlets on her arms."...A CPU FORM!?!" She grins while floating above Falcom."It's been ages since i had this form... Let me test the powers on you!!" Falcom takes a few steps back."Ah... Y-You know, I think I'm good thank you!" The girl summons a megaphone like weapon and grins."Aw~ Thought you were a Heroic type..." Falcom nods."I am, But I'm smart enough to understand where my limits are...-This is seriously bad...-"

*Somewhere inside Planeptune*

Two men are walking though the streets."Jaames... How long do you think we have been walking?" Aleks says in a tired tone and James looks at him."How should i know? I don't even know why we are here..." Aleks looks to the side and notices a Computer cafe."H-Hey James, Look." He points and pulls on James' shirt who gets annoyed."What!?" Aleks lets go and says."They have PC's here!" James looks at him confused."So?" Aleks sighs."So..? My lord...Wait.. Why did i mention that? Huh." He crosses his arms and James looks at him dumbfounded."...the hells wrong with you..." He keeps walking and Aleks after him."You know, if we had some sort of device to contact our world with, Maybe they could help us..." James, Again, looks dumbfounded back at Aleks."'Help us'? Oh yeah! let us call the SU Goverment! I'm sure they would A; Pick up, or B; Beleive in two random dudes calling from a Suposed 'different world' and help us... Hah!"

And few blocks away, they stumble upon a girl with long blue hair and a odd Magician hat and a dress with cogwheel designs and a staff."Fu-fu-fu! I'm a mad Magician! I have come from a different dimension in order to find 'Doc.P'! Might you have seen it?" Both of them stand quitely in shock."Eh? I'm talking to you two." Aleks looks at James."Yooo... Did we enter comicon or something?" James shrugs."W-What were you asking again?" James says, and the girl nods."Ah, I am looking for the drink 'Doc.P' Have you heard of it?" Both of them turn there back and the girl looks at them worriedly."Bro, What the heck is she on about?" Aleks says and James sheks his head."No idea, does she mean Doctor Pepper?" Aleks puts up a finger."Hold on." He turn to her."Do you mean Doctor Pepper?" she stands quite for a while then answers with."No, it's called "Doc Tear Popper" Aleks nods."Ah okey." He turn back."We are dealing with some odd nutcase..." James nods."Yeah, What do we do?!" Aleks thinks and turn to her."Ah! Sowwy! We not spoke very good englush! Sowwy Sowwy." The girl tilts her head."But you just-" James then turns."Jaja! Not speak good! We go!" both of them slowly turn and start walking."HOLD ON!" The both stop and looks back."WAT?" She makes a odd stance."It's a possibility that the 'Orginasation' has messed with you minds to stop me from getting DOC.P! Allow me to studdie your minds!" Both of them freaks out and starts running."F'CK THAT SH'T!!!" The girl looks at them worriedly and hold out her hand."H-Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 5:37 pm

*With Yuuka*

He looks out over the city from the hole in the wall."HAHAHAH! Do you see this men!?" The soldiers of Velgor stands frightend being held back by Vert and Blanc."THIS is the beginning of a whole new world! Nyek-Nyek! Ha-Ha." One of the soldiers raises his voice."W-What good will come of this!?" Yuuka lowers his hands and looks back at the soldier."'Good'? May i answer you query with my own, What is left in this world of our? By all our researches, we would eventually reach the end..." He turn his head."Yes... As a longing sceintist, i search for new discoveries~ Imagine what the world my master will create could hold~ All the mysterys yet to be discovered." The soldier grips his sword and bits his lips."T-That's it... The hell... What about this world!?" He yells out in anger and Yuuka just chuckles amused by it."Ahah, I allready explained it to you..." Suddenly all the towers start to glow in a bright purple color."Heh- I guess it's about to begin..." Yuuka says while the soldier looks out in worry."W-What do you mean?!"

The towers shoot up beams of purple light and breaks through the fake sky, making it crumble, falling down on buildings and roads, as a odd purple mist starts to spread around the gamindustri making the sky darking to a dark blueish purple color.

As this goes on, Jack and the others are taking cover from the falling debris."OVER HERE!" Jack yells and runs into a building and the other follows, as the take a breather, Nepgear says worriedly."W-Whats going on out there..?" Sasuke walks up to a window to look out, but the fog is to thick."-This is odd, it's even clouding the vision of my rinnegan... What is this?-"

meanwhile the mysterious girl had 'dealt' with Falcom.

-"Such a weak little girl... Hehe~" she looks down on Falcom and feels her power growing within."Haaaah...-This won't end like last time...-" She grins and clenches her fist."-This time, I'll finish the job myself...-" She hears the rustleing of armor and foot steps as soldiers of Planeptune runs in."Ah, You are a bit late to the party... -Flash step...-" She gives a crasy grin then dissappears, the soldiers look around in confusion."Wh-Where'd she go!?" She appears infront of one of them holding a blade."There! Take her down!" The others rush at her, as they do she quickly slices the throat of the one infront of her."Agh-Augh!" She then teleports among them all continuesly."Here i am... No Here! Now I'm here!" The soldiers starts to swing their wepons, but to no use."Damnit! We can't hit her! What do we do?!" She then appears untop on a bookshelf."Hahah~ How about... Killing yourself?" The soldiers starts to rush her."GET HER!" She gives of a unamused face."I wasn't joking buuut..." She dissapears again."Damnit!" She decides to toy with them, Teleporting between them all and each time cuts them with a smal knife."AHAHAHAHAHA~" The panic grows in the soldiers eyes as the keep getting cut and the pain of the cuts gets more and more intense."Augh- W-What is this!? This cut shouldn't give of this kind of pain..." She giggles hearing that."Hehehe~ Fools... This is my power... With each cut... Your pain endurace... gets lower... Until even a touch... could feel like... a bullet... Hehehe~" They keep on screaming in pain, but none of them gives up. One of the soldiers kneels down, clinging to his sword."...L-Lady...Histoire... Until Lady P-Purple Heart returns... We shall not faulter..." the girl stops infront of that soldier."...Oh~?" The soldier looks up at her."...S-Someone like you... WON'T win..." He forces himself to stand up."Haha~ That's cute~ May i ask, on what grounds do you say that?" She puts her hand on her hip and grins as the soldier looks around in the bloody mess of dead soldiers."...On grounds the likes of you could never understand..." He lifts her sword to attack the girl."FAITH!! I HAVE FAITH IN LADY PURPLE HEART!!" His blade almost hits her neck when it suddenly stops and he gets pushed back into a wall."AUGH!-WHAT...?-" The girl laughs."Ahaha~ Faith? How amusing..." The soldier hold up his blade while spitting up some blood."He-heh... Y-You can't...Understand it...? I have heard... what happend to you..." as he says that, the girls eyes widens."What?" The soldier then continues."T-Thats right, It's a old folklore... About a CPU who ones were loved... L-Lost it all and her...P-people turned against her... Bec-cause of her greed..." the girl gives him a angry look."OoOoh~? Hehe, That is intresting...And why do you think Purple Heart won't become the same...?" She slowly starts walking to him and he chuckles."Ah-hah... L-Lady... isn't that kind of person... Ya'know?... Augh..A-And.. I have faith in her...That's why..."

*With Jack and the others.*

As they are all trying to figure out their next plan of actions, Nepgear remembered some old story Histoire spoke about."Wait, Everyone, I just thought of something..." They all look over at her."It's about a old story Histoire used to tell us as kids about 4 legendary heroes who by sacrificing their own life energy inorder to seal away a might force that almost destryed Gamindustri years ago..." Jack responds."...What does this have to do with that?" Nepgear shakes her head."Don't fully know... But the current event resembles that of the story..." Neptune looks confused."Huh? I don't remember any sort of story like that?" IF Sighs."Well, that comes to no surprise, Anyway, Sasuke was it? Are you able to use your abilitys again?" She looks over at Sasuke and her nods."Yeah, But what about the other CPU's? I understand you want to find out more information about all this, but leaving them would make all this pointless." Jack nods."I agree, screw this stupid story, out goal is the CPU's safety... Nothing else matters to me right now..." he clenches his fist in anger, and Sasuke looks at him in worry."-He is not in a good mental state, at this rate he could not only put himself in danger, but others aswell...-" Nepgear walks up to Jack and stands next to him."J-jack... don't push yourself so much..." Jack looks at her, as she holds his arms sleeve."I..I have to, I have to apologize to Noire for back then... And save Blanc and Vert..." A dark fog apears in his eyes."..Even if i... Have to sacrifice the world, If anything happens to them...I'll...I'll..." Sasuke prepares his sharingan."-At this rate he'll lose it!-" Suddenly Nepgear quickly steps infront of Jack and hugs him, making Jack stand in complete silence and shock."...You've done enough for us all... We appriciate you Jack, Really...So please... Please calm down.." Jacks eyes slowly goes back to normal."I-I'm sorry..." Sasukes sighs in relief and turn off his sharingan."-Good... But still, is it the odd fog that appeared thats affecting him?-"

*With Leo and Uni*

Leo stands drenched in blood of the fallen monsters around him."Haah...Haah...-It seems... My mind is under control...- Haah...Haah.." He looks outside of the cave."-What the? Either i died and has gone to hell...-" He steps out of the cave."-Or some weird f'cked up sh*t is going down...-" He suddenly hears a voice coming from above the cave."Hey you, I got a bone to pick with you assholes..." Shocked, Leo glances up at the man standing there."Eh? Who...?" The man looks at Leo with a dark and angry expression."You bastards... YOU BASTERDS TOOK HER FROM ME!!" He shoots a lighting bost straight at Leo."-WHAT THE!?-" He somehow dodges it and rolls to the side."-Whats with this guy!?-" The man jumps down infront of him."Tell me where the prick is!" Sparks flys around the man, and Leo panicly asks."W-What? Who?" A bolt hits the ground infront of Leo, Making him step back."The guy with the dissappearing ability! Uhm... Think it was called... Nolifing? -Nolifing? Shockingly Strange name-" Leo gulps."Y-You mean 'Nothingness'? Ah-hah-hah..." The man nods."Y-Yeah! Thats it!" Leo sighs."He is in that city over the- What the..." He looks over to where the Hidden city was, stunned, she sees the chaos going on there."...-It's true... I'm in hell aren't i!?-"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 8:43 pm

Leo looks over at the City."-What's going on? Did Yuuka do something!?-" while looking, the man says "Oi... Didn't forget about me?" Leo looks back at him."No-No! *Ahem* As i said, The city is over that way, Hehe~" The man nods then dissappears in a flash, making Leo sit down in relief."Gaah... Thought he'd attack me or something...-Ugh" he checks his clothes."Aw maaan... My clothes are ruined *Sighs* No matter..."

He stands up hand heads towards the cave."-Gotta make sure the girl is alright.- What a mess..." as he enters the cave, a cold chill enters his body."-What the...-" He looks back but sees nothing."What was that about?" He shrugs and keeps going, as he gets closer, he hears that Uni is making noises, like she is in pain."H-Hey!" He rushes over to her, however a strong shockwave sends him back."Ugh-" As he stands up, he notices that Uni suddenly is sitting up with her head down."H-hey, Girl? You okay?" he silently steps towards her, and she slowly lifts her gaze."...W-Who... Are you...?" her eyes are colorless, and a dark purple aura swirls around her."W-What do you mean? Surely you remember me? I mean yeah... We didn't have allot of sceens together... But still..." She stands up and tilts her head."...I don't... Know you...?" Leo looks at her confused."Wait... Wait, was that a question?" Uni gets a question mark over her head."...Que...stion...?" Leo looks dumbfounded."Ah, Yes, You asked my one? Maybe? I'm honestly confused..." Uni answers."...Did...I..?" Leo facepalms."-What's whit her...?- Look, I don-UWAAAAH?!?" She had suddenly aproached him, standing face to face, Leo backs up shocked."W-Wwhy did you get so close all of a sudden!?" Uni tilts her head."...I want.... To kill.... You...?" Leo's eyes widens in shock."T-THAT'S NOT NICE!!! and kinda rude...sure i teased you in the past...BUT STILL!!" He gets quiet as he notices Uni is summoning a Gun into her hand."-Wait, She's...ACUALLY GONNA KILL ME!?-"

*Deep within Uni's mind*

She's floating inside a foggy darkness, with no clothes on or anything, She slowly opens her eyes."It's cold... Where am i..?" She looks around."...I can't see..." she moves into a fetal posistion."...Why am i here... S-Sombody... Help..."

Sasuke walks up to Jack and Neptune."How about i go check up on this information with the Histoire person you speak of?" Jack looks back at him."Hmm, I'm fine with that. But..." He looks at the others."...Take them with you." Everyone looks at him shocked, and Nepgear says."W-Why!?" Jack sighs."Because i don't want to loose any of you..." Jack closes his eyes. and Neptune says."We won't leave you alone you know!" Jack opens his eyes and looks at her."...Neptune... You nee-" He gets interupted by Neptune who turns her back to him."Ain't happening! Hehe, You... You aren't the only one who wants to save them... You know?" Jeck looks at her with a sad expression, then chucks and gives a smile."Heh, Nothing huh? Nepgear? IF?" He looks at them both."... Please go with Sasuke, I know you are most likly wanting to help..." He look down, awaiting their answers, But they both nod, agreeing to go with Sasuke."Right, Well, go with him, BUT ones we got the info, we will return... Got that?" IF says in a serious but caring tone."Yeah!" Nepgear says in agreement, Jack opens his eyes and nods."Thanks, Both of you. Sasuke, make sure nothing happens to them, Alright?" He looks at Sasuke who nods with a faint smile."Right." He then opens the portal and leaves with IF and Nepgear."Don't get yourself hurt, Heh, Might not be a original line... But we will return." Sasuke says and jumps into the portal, and Jack smiles as the portal closes."Right!" He then slowly turns to Neptune."Well, You ready for this?" He looks at Neptune, who makes a worried face, Then changes into a bright smile."The Heroine is always ready! Let's go kick some evildoers butts!" she gives a thumbs up, and Jack amused by her spirit, corrects his shirt and walks past her."Let's go..." Neptune grins and looks at him."Uoooo~ the 'awesome hero' walk huh?" She runs up next to him and makes a silly face."That's cute~!" Jack glances down at her."...And you had to ruin it?..." Neptune giggles."Hehehe~ THAT's what i do~ Right readers? Right? RIGHT~!?" Jack sighs and leaves the room."You are a odd one...Heh."

*In one of the taller buildings in the hidden city, a shadowy looking figure looks over at Jack and Neptune."So... You returned..."

*Jack and Neptune are walking though the streets*

Both of them are covering their mouths from the stench of the odd fog."Ugh- What is this anyways?" Neptune syas while looking around."I don't know, feels like its some sort of, evil energy? Not sure." As they are walking they both notice a hooded figure heading their way."Whos that?" They both stop, and the hooded person stops a bit infront of them."So, Are you like, the intruders?" a female voice comes from the person and Jack responds."And what if we are?" The person takes of their hood, Revealing a girl with blue eyes and white hair."That would be like, really bothersome for me... Not a fan of things like fights..." Both Jack and Neptune looks at her confused."Eh? Wai-Wai-Wait! We aren't the intruders!"

The girl looks at them with wide eyes."Seriously? Like, Your not!?" Jack shakes his head."That's right, We are scouts, looking for intruders, ya know?" The girl Blushes and puts her Hood on again."W-Well, Like, I'm sorry... Bye!" She runs off into a ally, leaving both Neptune and Jack dumbfounded."D-Did that...?" Jack says and Neptune continues."...J-Just work..?"

*With Yuuka*

He is walking though a corridor with one of his men walking next to him."Did you get the other one?" he asks the man in a white labcoat."Yes, she was brought in a few hours ago, she has been placed in the lover cells." Yuuka nods."Good, make sure... She doesn't escape. She might become a useful pawn." the man nods."Right, Oh and as for the current status of 'Red', The modifications you added are now done." Yuuka grins."Nyek-Nyek~ That's wonderful! Oh, I'll request you to send some people over to planeptune's main tower, notify our master about our progrss on her plan." the man nods again."Right!"

*Down in the cells with Noire*

She is chained to a wall by her wrists and ancles, her clothing is ripped at places, and stained in blood."Ugh....Erm..." She opens her eyes a bit."...W-Where..." She winches in pain."Egh...Is...is this...a jail cell...?" As the pain in her body grows, tears drips down her chins."...S-Some..Body..." She crawls on the ground, but the chains stop her."...Ngh...-I feel...So weak... Did something...Happen to... Lastation...?-"

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 7:26 pm

Jack and Neptune are looking around the currently dark and Foggy city, seeing nothing but crumbled buildings, as they turn into a side street, they see blood and guts spilled everywhere."W-What the..." They both look disguested."W-What is all this? And who did this?" Jack says looking around and neptune winches is disgust."Ugh- I dunno, Did we step into another show...? Seems more like Beserk to me... Geez..." Jack hunches down and touches the blood."Hmm, It's still fresh... Can't have happend to long ago, By the texture, i'd say 20 minutes ago..." Neptune hold her mouch as she notices a pile of guts next to her and then runs over to Jack, and Jack looks over at her."Hey, What is it?" She jumps at Jack huging him and screams out."Take me baaaack!!! I DON'T LIKE THIS PLACE!!" Jack falls over and struggles to get her off."H-Hey! T-This isn't the time to have regrets! Damn-Let-GO!" Neptune lets go and sits next to him."I know... I'm sorry..." Jack sighs and sits up."Look, the sooner we get this done, we can get away from this place." Neptune nods then gives a mistevious look."Saay... Why didn't you give any reaction to a cute girl hugging you..!?" Jack stands up, and gives her a confused look."Eh?" Neptune stands up and grins."Maaaaybe...." Jack looks confused as a bright light blinds him for a few moments, and as he can see again, Neptune had transformed into her CPU form."...This will give a better reaction~" She hugs Jack, pressing her chest into his face."Wha-!?" Jack struggles to move and Neptune smiles deviously."Hehe~" As Jack gets out of her arms he blushes and says."W-W-W-What was that for!?" Neptune giggles."Much better~ -Men are so easy to understand and tease~- Ah, Now then. I think we should head this way." She points towards a direction, seemigly leading to the main building, And jack looks at her surprised, and she looks back at him confused."What is it?" Jack shakes his head."No nothing...-Now that i think about it, Neptune's personality becomes more mature like that...Huh-" He heads over to her."So, You planning on staying in that form?" Neptune smiles."Why? You like it better~" Jack sighs."-She is still neptune though-" Neptune giggles."It's fine~ You gotta learn to be more honest with yourself~ Or..." She takes a few steps away and makes a grossed out face."...Maybe you really are a Lolicon!?" Jack just calmly keeps walking."You tell yourself that."

Suddenly Jack hear a familliar voice, slightly distorted."...Are you two done yet...?" Jacks eyes widens and he looks around making Neptune look at him worriedly."W-What is it?" Jack then looks at her."You didn't hear that?" Neptune tilts her head."Hear what?" Jack looks around again."-What was that? Am i hearing things? But that voice... I have heard it before, But where...?-" The voice echos again."...Oh? It seems your ties with the shadows...hasn't gone away... Is that why you can hear me...? Or..." Jack looks around frantically making Neptune worry even more."WHO ARE YOU!? COME OUT YOU COWERED!" Neptune grabs Jack arm."Hey Jack, Whats wrong?" Jack glances at her quickly, then looks around again."Someone is here, I don't know why, but it seems only i can hear him." Jack summons a sword in his hand."-I'll have to rely on basic combat, Since i didn't get to the level of training that i can use water style without water...-" Neptune does the same, and stands ready."Who is it?" She asks, and Jack shakes his head."I don't know... But i recognize the voice somehow..."

Suddenly a Dark figure appears sitting on top on a building looking down on them."JACK! YOU HAVN'T FORGOTTEN ME JUST LIKE THAT HAVE YA!?" Jacks eyes widens and he quickly looks up, seeing the figure."Huh!?" Neptune looks back at Jack, wondering what he noticed."Hey, Did you see something?" Jack looks back at her slightly frightend."Y-You don't see him?-Shit, this isn't good...-" the figure stands up and its cloak flows in the wind."...Heh, SHE CAN'T SEE ME JACK! MY PRESENCE CAN ONLY BE SEEN BY YOU! THANKS TO YOUR CONNECTION WITH THE DARKNESS WITHIN ME!!" Jack looks confused."-Connection? Wait... he can't mean....- H-HEY... IS THAT YOU... NIGHTMARE!?" Neptune's eyes widens in shock."N-Nightmare!?"

*Beneath the main building of the hidden city*

Velgor's body is laying in a puddle of blood, and the marks on his body are gone.

*In Yuuka's lab*

He is typing into a machine."Nyek-Nyek~ The preperations are complete! Now then~ Using Velgor's hidden data i found in his office, I have made a machine that can absorb the abilitys given by him..." He attaches a odd looking gauntlet onto his left arm."...Surely those fools will opose me, better safe then sorry~ Nyek-Nyek"

A man yells out."Lord Yuuka! It seems Jack and the goddess is getting closer! They'll soon be here!" Yuuka looks back at the man."Good... Send out Red, With intent to kill." The man looks at him confused."B-But sir! Wouldn't it be better to send out the 2 Goddesses you already control?" Yuuka sighs."...Keeping them here is a sort of protection, Aslong as they know they are under our control, they can't do anything too drastic.."

*Meanwhile in Planeptune Tower*

The mysterious girl is walking up the stairs, Making her way up to Histoire and the Share crystal."Hehehe~ -Eh?" She stops."-This energy aproaching... Surely... No... It's not one of the Goddesses... Then...?-" She starts grining wickedly."Ahahaha~ -The energy is beyond that of a Goddess.- Hm-Hm-hm~" She starts walking again."-Who ever it is... Shall die by my hands...-"

*In The Share crystals chamber*

Histoire had locked herself in, trying to contact the other to no avail."Please, Sombody Respond!" Suddenly a Portal opens next to her, and out steps Nepgear, IF and Sasuke, Histoire looks shocked."Nepgear? IF? Where did you come from?" Nepgear shakes her head."It doesn't matter, Histoire, What about the tale you used to tell us? About the four heroes?" Histoire looks at them confused then panicly says."Never mind that! We have bigger problems!!" Both IF and Nepgears steps back shocked."What? What bigger problems?" IF says worried, and Histoire says."It's her! I don't know how, but she has returned!" they look at her confused."W-Who has?" Histoire enters the security camera and shows the girl walking up the stair with a sinister grin."T-Thats.... Kurome!?" Nepgears says, and Sasuke looks at them."'Kurome'?"
Nepgear looks back at him."Y-Yeah, It's a evil counter part of a old friend of ours...'Uzume tennouboshi' We call her 'Kurome Ankokuboshi'"

---The name is finally revealed!! Her name is Kurome Ankokuboshi!---

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 12:37 pm

They all stand in silence, and Sasuke closes his eyes."Well, who ever it is needs to be stopped." He looks at them, remembering the people whom he is alive to protect."...I made a promise to Jack to keep all of you safe from harm." He opens a portal next to himself, and IF ask."What are you intending to do?" Sasuke looks at her."I'll lure her away from here, best case senario is, I kill her." Histoire shakes her head in worry."If it was that easy, We wouldn't have... We wouldn't have needed to seal her away, No matter how strong you are, Fighting someone who is on the level of a God... Is reckless!" Sasuke looks down, and closes his eyes again."A god you say..." He remembers his fight against Madara Uchiha and Kaguya Otsutsuki."...It might sound odd, But i have gone up against God like beings before..."

Nepgear looks at his left arm."Is that... How..?" Sasuke looks over at her then looks at his arm."Ah, No-Not really, Hm." He gives a faint smile."I guess you can call it a memory of my past sins... And of a friend who saved me from the darkness." He turns and steps into the portal."...I'm sure he would love to meet you all someday..." The portal closes.

*Infront of the planeptune tower, on a big town square.*

Sasuke comes out of a Portal, And looks up at the tower."Now i just need to get her here..." He takes out a Kunai and stabs it into the ground infront of himself."-As soon as i get visual on her...-" He looks up again, and a explosion comes from the tower."Hm.-She noticed me?-" He focuses his Rinnegan as he sees Kurome standing in the hole she just made in the wall."-THERE!-" Kurome suddenly swaps place with Sasukes Kunai."Eh?" She looks around confused."-Did he teleport me out here?-" Sasuke says."Kurome... Was it?" She glances at him."-How did he...?- Who are you?" She turn to him."I haven't seen you before... And those eyes..." She felt a odd felling from the eyes and Sasuke stands calm."Names Sasuke, Uchiha Sasuke... May i ask what your goal is with all this...?" She grins and puts her hand on her hip."Goal? Haha~ Truthfully speaking... I want the people of this world to plummet into despair..." suddenly a dark Purple aura emminates from her."...Just like i did... ALL THOSE YEARS AGO!!" She dashes at Sasuke with extreme speed with a punch, Sasuke reacts quickly and blocks the punch with his Susano'o."Huh?" Kurome looks at the Susano'o confused."-A ribcage made of some sort of Energy?-" Sasuke grabs his sword, and as Kurome notices that she jumps back."Tsk- Impressive deffence, I'll give you that~" Sasuke looks at her with a emotionless glare."-What's with that look? Is he looking down on me!?-" She summons a megaphone into her hand."I'll show yo-!?!" Sasuke suddenly appears infront of her, making her take a few steps back."Ergh, TAKE THIS!" A extremely loud sound wave comes out from her Megaphone pushing Sasuke back."Ergh-She uses Sound? That could be bothersome... Better finish this fast.- Amate-Ergh." Hes vision is getting blurry."-Damnit, the sound... It's affecting my vision...-" Kurome takes up a rock and throws it at him."Hm?" He trys to block it, But it hit him before he could act."-That's odd...-" Kurome grins yet again."Hehe~ Enjoy it? Sound affects your mind on all aspects... And confused you~ Even your senses~"

Sasuke flinches."-So this is her abilitys...-" Kurome takes out a knife, and walks towards Sasuke."Hard to move... Isn't it?" Sasuke looks distressed and trys to move his arm, but instead his left ancle moves."-What the...?-" Kurome grins."Ah~~ You're brains signals to your nerve system has been afected aswell~ I'll be honest, I expected more from you... As handsome as you are." She hold the knife up against his throat."Time to say... Good night... Uchiha Sasuke." She stabs him in the throat, Sasuke whinches in pain and gasps for air but blood fills his lungs and he starts coughing up blood and falls on his knees."AUGH-AGH-AHH -N...Not good...-" Kurome stands looking down hon him with a evil grin."Hehe~ Now then, Back to where i was..." She turns and walks away, Leaving Sasuke who falls forward.

*With Jack and Neptune*

Neptune, not understanding the situation looks around."Nightmare? Isn't he the guy who worked for that guy Guren?" Jack nods."Yeah, But he has also helped me before." He looks up at him."HEY! WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" as he yells that out, Neptune looks at him, then looks to the location he is looking."Over there?" Nightmare grins and jumps down infront of them."What i want? Haha, Shitty words to someone you left behind... And didn't even consider saving!" Jacks eyes widens as he realized he had forgetten about him."A-Ah..."

Nightmare glares at him, then gives of a dissapointed grin."Jack... What is your end goals here? Why.. Why do you care so much about these people?" Jack looks at him in confusion and a slight sadness."Is it Friendship...? Is it Love...?" Nightmare clenches his fist."...What if i killed her right now...? Would you fight to the death with me...?" Jacks looks changes to anger, and he stands infront of Neptune, making her look at him confused."If you so much lay a finger on her...." He gives Nightmare a extremly pissed expression."I'll KILL you." Nightmare sighs and looks down."How nice... Heh..." He looks over at the main building of the city with a mildly sad expression."...The others... Are kept there... Right?" Jack nods."Yeah..." Nightmare glances over at Jack."Truthfully speaking, I wanna fight you so bad... But... It won't be fullfilling to kill you when you are distracted..." Jacks eyes widens."What are you...?" Nightmare smiles."Yeah, I'll help you out... BUT!" He walks over to Jack and hold his fist out."After... We WILL fight." Jack sighs and fistbumps him."Whatever, The more the better..." Neptune looks at jack while he seemingly fistbumps Air."Eh?-Is he... Going crazy...?-"

*With Leo and Uni*

Leo dodges bullets fron Uni who is firing everywhere."H-hey! I-I'm on your side! Damnit! -Whats wrong with her!?-"

He suddenly felt his powers returning."Ah! Finally!" He quickly jumps into a portal."...Where..." Uni looks around, and Leo pops out of a portal next to her, Grabbing her arm and wraps his arm around her neck."Gotcha!" She struggles but he refuses to let go."Augh, Damnit, -Is it the delusion aftecting her? It's the first time i have seen a human be affected...-" He looks out of the cave."-And that odd fog... Whats going on?- Damnit, Stop moving! -I have to get to the others...-"

*In Noire's cell*

She is sitting up with tears in her eyes."...How... How did it end up like this...?" She whipes of the tears with her hand."..I hope... Everyone is okey..."

Suddenly 2 male voices can be heard outside.

-"Hey, I heard that the guys attacking us is apparently the same folk who took down not only Guren, But Lucal aswell."

-"Seriously? Damn, You sure we can handle them?"

-"For sure man, I mean, We got Yuuka on our side, That man is insane Haha."

-"He sure is... I heard he experimented on his own child! Who would do that!?"

-"Yuuka would... Haha."

-"Oh, Du you know the names of the intruders?"

-"Uhm... I was something like Jack...? I think, And Purple heart was in the reports."

As Noire hears this, Her eyes widens in shock, and her heart skips a beat."J-Jack...? Neptune..?"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 5:15 pm

*With N and S*

The both are walking thought the fog, trying to get back to the base."What the f*ck is up with this fog?" S says in annoyance."Heck if i know... Do you ever keep quiet?" N says and glances over at S who shugs down a beer."Ahh, I don't get why we can just go and destroy those weaklings... i mean, those goons back with the green-whatever was so damn weak..." He burps and N sighs."...It's not about who kills who, And it's Green Heart, By the by." S picks his nose."Well whatever."

N looks around, as he feels a electric current in the air."-This feeling...-" he stops, and S stops aswell, wondering why he did and N calmly says."...Come out Shock Boy." It's quite for a while, And S puts his hand on N's shoulder."Hey, What are ya talking about? Shock boy?" N shrugs off his hand and starts walking."Oh...Oh its nothing, Let's just go."

*A few buildings away*

-"Ah man, I'd go for it if it was only that nothing dude..." he scopes at S."...But that guy seems troublesome..." He puts his scope away and carefully walks down."-But i will get ya soon...-" As he comes down from the building, a hooded girl stands infront of him."Eh?-Who the hell...-"

She slowly lifts her gaze to him."...Are you... The intruder...?" He looks at her confused."'cuse me? Who are you?" he scratches his head and she takes of her hood revealing long white hair and blue eyes."...That doesn't matter, are you the intruder?" He sighs."No i'm the pizza delivery guy..." Her eyes widens, and she puts on her hood again in shame."R-Really?!... I-I'm sorry!" She runs off, leaving him in a dumbfounded glare.". . . Tha..Fuuu....?"

*a few blocks away*

the girl is running."-So many people out today!- Gaaahh! WHERE IS THE DAMNE INTRUDER!?"

*outside of the main building*

Red is floating overlooking the foggy city, covered in Robotic parts, he uses his eye to zoom into where Jack is."Locked On... Entering battle mode." he dashes straight for them, making a shockwave behind him.

Neptune, Jack and Nightmare are making their way closer to the building."Almost there.-Odd, Not allot of guards...-" Jack looks around. suddenly Nightmare yells out."WATCHOUT!" He uses his shadows to move Jack and Neptune out of Red's way."Uwaah!?" They both fly backwards and Nightmare quickly summons a shadow sword, blocking Reds attack."NGH!"

Jack and Neptune sits up, looking over at Nightmare and Red."Huh, T-Thats! Red!?" Red glances over at Jack."Target... Confirmed..." He looks back ad Nightmare."...Error, Worthless target." Nightmare looks at him pissed."...'Worthless'!? Who the heck do you think you are!?" He pushes his back."...That's it... JACK! NEPTUNE! GO ON AHEAD! THIS FREAK IS MINE!"

They both look at Nightmare in shock, then Jack nods."Right!" He stands up and grabs Neptunes hand."Lets hurry!" She stands up and nods, and the both rush over to the building."...Negative, Must kill Target." Red trys to go after, but Nightmare stops him using his shadows."Nuh-Uh! I am your opponent!"

*With Sasuke and Kurome*

Kurome is making her way to the tower again, When suddenly a shift in her senses happen."Hm?" She gets reverted back to when she was standing infront of Sasuke."What the!?" She looks up at Sasuke, who calmly says."...If thats the extent of your power." he slices her over the chest, Luckly for her she was able to jump back in time, but blood drops from the wound."Ergh, W-What the HELL did you do!?" She yells in frustration, and Sasuke holds out his blade and lightning starts surounding it."Genjutsu." She looks at him with a confused expression."Gen..Jutsu?" Sasuke slowly opens his eyes."Yeah... The moment you looked into my eyes back then, You were under my Illusion." Her eyes widens and gives off a pissed off look, and she bites her lip."-This bastard....- Hehe~ Oh your so gonna die!!"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 3:33 pm

Sasuke and Kurome Face to face!

Kurome looks at Sasuke with Despise in her eyes, As a Dark aura surounds her."...Uchiha...Sasuke... I will kill you..." Sasuke looks at her as the Aura grows thicker and Thicker."..Oh? -That Aura, seems like she is getting stronger at a rapid pace...-" He looks behind her, seeing the hidden city in the distance."-I see, that's her power source...-"

Out of nowhere, Kurome throws a energy blast towards Sasuke."!?" He Jumps out of the way and it hits the ground, making a big dust cloud appear."Weren't you taught its rude to ignore womens!?" Sasuke calmly stands up."Hm, A young girl like you should speak of such..." He looks over at her as she starts to laugh."AHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAAA! GUAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" Sasuke hold out his sword, Ready for a attack.

-"Whats so funny?" He asks, and she slowly stops laughing."AHAHAHAhahahaa...haha...ah.." She looks at him with a serious face."...Trying to piss me of are ya?" She grips her Megaphone."...Let's go!" She starts to runs at Sasuke, then leaps into the air."Take this! BURSTERING SOUND WAVE!!" A strong sound wave comes out of her Megaphone, Making even the ground shake and crack."Erg, -I'll need to do something about that Megaphone...- Amaterasu!" Black flames appears but gets stopped by the sound waves."Hehe~" Kurome Lands and teleports infont of Sasuke, Making him step back, But she hits him straight in the stomach."Bu-agh!" He stumbles back, And swings his sword at her."Graah!" She quickly dodges it."Aha!" She throws her Megaphone up in the air and readys a Punch."-Rinnegan!-"

Right as her punch is about to hit, He switches place with her Megaphone in the Air."Huh?" She looks confused, then remembers his power from earlier."That's it huh?" She glances back up at Sasuke who throws his Sword infused with Lightning, She quickly reacts and moves away, But as the Sword was just about to his the ground, Sasuke switches place with it."AGAIN!" Sasuke activates his Susano'o and starts to aim a Arrow at her."...You should give up..." He says calmly, and she bites her lip in panic."-Damnit, What even... Is this guy!?-"

She sighs and Returns to her normal form."...You are strong, I'll give you that..." She looks over at the hidden city."...But... My plan is already set in motion..." Sasuke looks at her with suspisious eyes."...Plan? I though you-" She interupts him."...Well, I guess it wouldn't matter to tell you... Fine.." She looks at Sasuke and grins."...Right this moment, Another dimension is on course to this dimensions...." As she says this Sasukes eyes widens in worry."W-What do you mean? Another dimension?-Hows that even possible?-" She puts her hand on her hip."...Will they collide and be destroyed? Or will they fused together and become one? Hehe~" Sasuke draws back the Arrow, Readying it to fire."Stop it right now, Or i'll end you!"

She laughs for a bit, then facepalms."..Ahaha~ Now now, I can do that~" Sasuke gets annoyed."Do as i tell you!!" She holds out her hands."...Go ahead, kill me... Or...You can't..." Sasuke looks confused."I can't...?" She nods."...You see, this body is just a physical projection of myself, Created using the energy from the towers over there... My soul is stuck inside the dimension which will collide with this one...Hahaha~" Sasukes eyes widen."Hm?-If this is true... Then...- So? Am i to asume drstroying those towers will stop it all?"

Kurome's eyes twitches in reaction to it, then se grins."Who knows..." Sasuke closes his eyes and lowers his head."...Judging by that reaction... I was spot on..." Kurome Hold out her hand."..So? How are you going to deal with this? Go to the towers, and I'll kill the others... But at this moment you can't kill me..." Sasuke aims his arrow towards one of the towers."Inferno Style: Susano'o Flame control arrow!" Black flames surounds the arrow, and Kurome looks at him, confused and gets cooky."Ahaha~ No way in HELL will that hit from this distance!" Sasuke shoots the arrow, and starts running at Kurome after."Not my intension..." She quickly transforms and is ready to block sasuke, Sasuke then glances over at the arrow keeping his speed."-Rinnegan!-" She gets cooky again for a moment, And goes in for a punch."WHERE YOU LOOKING!?" Suddenly Sasuke dissappears and the Amaterasu clad arrow appears and hits her straight on."GRAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" A large collom of black flames bursts up around her."GYAAAAAHGGAAAA!!-That bastard swithed place with the arrow!!!-"

Sasuke is flying towards the tower."Hm,-...Swithing place also switches the momentum...-" He looks back at the black flames."-That should keep her busy...- Now then..." He looks over at the tower and activates his perfect Susano'o."...Now for the tower..."

*With Jack and Neptune*

They had made it into the building, and are sneaking their way around, Looking for the others."If i remember... This way should lead us to the cell area..." Jack says looking past a corner."..Are you sure they are there?.." Neptune asks quietly and Jack nods."Yeah... Well kinda, I hope atleast..." He turns the corner after seeing its safe and Neptune follows after."...Geez, that was a secure response..." Jack stops after hearing some footsteps up ahead."Shh..." Two men walks past the corridor further ahead."...Talk about sloppy security..." Neptune says after they walked past."..Well, colour us lucky this time..." They keep going.

*With Yuuka*

He is monetoring the Battle between Red and C-129

-"Hooh? Aha! Isn't that the brat from Guren's place!? Nyek! What did he call himself~Nightmare was it? What could his reason of being here be? Buuut...Nyek-Nyek On OTHER news..." He turn to a monitor Showing Jack and Neptune sneaking around."...This is working in my favor~"

*With Noire in the Cell*

-"J-jack... He as always..."

*Flashback*

-"Is this the grand finale you wanted... Guren?" Jack says while walking up the stairs." Guren is looking out over the edge."Hm." He turn his head to Jack."More or less." He looks back over the crumbling city."Jack, All i want is a unified peace." Jack in anger screams out."Peace!? What kind of 'Peace' is this!? You are destroying everything! Harmed my friends..." Jack stops and shakes in anger." Guren turns."Well, i ones thought much like you, but as i went on, nothing changed... So i have decided to take matters in my own hands, Reconstructing everything...THAT is my goal." He unties his cape and throws it aside.

-"Re..construction?..." Jack looks shocked."W-what do you mean...?" Guren readys his sword."In order to build a new, One must destroy..." Jack readys his sword."I have heard enough, I'll end you here Guren!"

*Back to precent*

-"Always been there... Saving us..."

*Flashback*

-"I've Stated what i want...Keheh..." Jack drops his sword and walks up to Neptune."-If i can get it away from her... I could...-"

The black substance reaches out Neptunes arm."Take it..." Jack raises his hand."N-No... J-Ja-" Neptune gets silenced by the black substance covering her mouth."Shh...Kehehe..."

Jack stops."Wait... Before, Let her go first." The black substance puts the sword closer to her."You are not in a position to make demands...Kehehe..." Jack sighs. And grabs the hand."No choice then..." The black substance leaves Neptune and goes over to jack and covers his body.

-"Kehe.." Neptune falls on the ground."J-Jack.." He turns around to the other CPUs."You are free to leave..." He opens a portal."Kahahaha..." He walks through the portal and it closes behind him."JACK!" Noire yells and runs at the portal but its to late..."N-No..."

*Back to present*

-"...No matter what it took..." She starts to cry."..Why..Why does he... Put himself in danger...for us..."

*A voices echos in her mind*

-"BECAUSE YOU ARE MY PRESIOUS FRIENDS! I'D PROCECT YOU TO THE VERY END!" Her eyes widens."Heh?!" She looks around but sees no one."-W..Was i hearing things...?-"

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 4:36 pm

*Outside the main building*

Red and Nightmare are locked in a fearsome battle!

-"Haah-Haah..." Nightmare stands bentover leaning against his legs."...This go is strong..." He removes some blood running from his mouth with his left hand."...I'll have to atleast buy em some time, Heh... If i can't beat a low life like this guy... THAT would be pisstaking..." Red floats above him, With no damage, and the area around them has holes and burning building around them.

-"Give up. You have no chance of winning." Red holds out a sword, pointing it at Nightmare."If you insist on continuing, be prepared to get killed." A light shines for a moment in Reds Right eye.

Nightmare looks up at him."Tsk...-As long as he is flying...-" He looks down at the ground."-..My shadows has no effect on him directly...- Give up? Hah!" He looks back up and dusts of his shirt."..Not until Jack and i have had our battle!-Need to bring him in close... And trap him in my shadow barrier...-"

Red is analysing Nightmare with his right eye."Hoooh..." He lands down calmly, and in that moment, Nightmare's eyes twitches in surprise, then he quickly traps Red inside his barrier."Gotcha!"

Red looks around, seeing nothing but darkness."So is this the Shadow barrier that you intended to trap me in..?"

Nightmares eyes widens."Huh..? How do you..." Red looks over at Nightmare."Lord Yuuka programed me with the needed data to counter you folks." Nightmare gasps in shock."Gah!? -Y..Yuuka, that damn bastard!?- S-So? You are trapped here..."

Red slowly lifts his right arm."..I let you trap me... So i could show you the difference in our power..." he swings his arm, and the shadow world disinigrates into nothing.

Nightmare steps back a bit."D-Damnit...-What even is this freak?-" as those thoughts run into his mind, Red says."You can't believe it can you?" Nightmare whinches at him in anger."Haah?!"

Red Lowers his sword."Simple minded beings usually tend to fear, and reject things they can't comprehend... Such as you in this moment."

Nightmare looks at him with a slightly distressed grin."Haah?! Don't know what you are talking about." as he says that, Red looks at his hand, seeing that its shaking."Look at your hand, truth of the matter is, you do fear me..." Nightmare's eyes twitches, and he glances down at his arm."Huh?-Damnit- Me, fearing you? Hah!"

Red points his sword at Nightmare."Very well, You are not my target... Dissappear." the tip of his sword starts to form a energy ball, and nightmare quickly puts of a shield of shadows."-Like that would...-Eh?" He hears Red muttering."Light that shall develop the evil darkness....Heraldic punishement of the almighty gods." he fires of a beam of light, however he's aim gets off set by a shockwave hitting him."Hm!?" The beam flys past nightmare, but his shadow shield still gets shattered and he gets small cuts on his right arm."Gah!" the beam creates a huge hole going straight to one of the ends of the city.

*A few miles away*

Sasuke is making his way to the tower when he sees the beam in the distance."Hm?-That's the direction of...-" His eyes widens as he realized."-Jack and Neptune!- Tsk..." He reached the tower, and using his susano'o he hold on to the side of it."-I want to make sure they are okay... But i also have to deal with this tower...-" he bites his lower lip."-Forgive me...Jack..." He dashes up the tower."-Dealing with this tower comes first...-"

*Yuuka is walking in the corridors leading to the cell area with Blanc and Vert walking behind him*

-"I have noticed they put a great deal of trust in this 'Jack', Even in previous data i have read on him..." He grins as he stops infront of a staircase leading down."If i kill him now... Surely it would send them into despair...Nyek-nyek~"

He looks back at Blanc and Vert."Isn't that right, You two?" They both nod."Yes sir." He starts to laugh and heads down into the lower cell area."Ahah, Wonderful."

*Neptune and Jack had made it into the lower cells though a different way*

It's really dark and gloomy, Jack is carrying a torch he found at the entrance."...Would they really be down here? I mean, this looks like a old medival torture place..." Neptune says worridly sticking close to Jack."... I am sure of it... -Though the lack of guards is supisious.-"

They walk for a while, then they start hearing the sound of rattling chains."Hm? Someone is here?" And then foot steps start to draw closer and closer."W-Who's there!?" Jack steps back and holds his right arm infront of Neptune, then a faint voice can be heard."Mh-Mh-Mh-Mh~" Jack gulps."WHO IS IT!?"

Suddenly, out of the shadows, Noire falls infront of them."N-Noire!?" Both of the rush over to her."Ngh...D...Don't..." Jack lifts her back up and Neptune sits down next hi her."H-Hey, You okay?" Jack looks at her torn clothes."What did the bastards do to you!?" Noire mutters a bit."...L...Leave..."

then, a voice speaks from the shadows."Nyek-Nyek... So you are Jack?" Jacks and Neptunes Eyes widens in shock and the look over to where to voice came from."...I am glad you came here... Truely..." Yuuka steps out of the shadows."It makes killing you, oh so easier..." Jack, pissed out of his mind says."Are you... the one who did this to her?"

Yuuka looks at him confused."Does it matter? I will kill you anyways~ Nyek Nyek." Jack lends Noire over to Neptune to hold her up and stands up."I'm asking you... Are you the bastard who did this to her!?!"

Yuuka grins."If it eases your heart... Yes, that would have been by me and my orders." Jack shakes in anger, then quickly grabs Neptunes sword and runs at Yuuka."GRAAHHH!!!" a suddenly clinging sound echos, and Yuuka grins and Vert was protecting him. and Jack looks at her in shock."...Wait...V...Vert...?"

then Blanc also leaves the shadows and Yuuka looks at Jack with a grin."So? Nyek-Nyek~ What will you do now!? Either you fight and kill them... Or you give up and die here...Mh-Mh-Mh~"

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 5:00 pm

Jack stands silently with his head lowered."-What do i do... What the f*ck am i suposed to do...-" Neptune looks up at him giving a worried expression."J-jack..." He turns his head slightly."-Had it only been me here...Damnit...-" He looks over at Yuuka who has a mocking grin."...Fine." He lets go of Neptune's sword, and as it slowly falls, Neptune looks in shock with wide eyes."N-No... YOU CAN'T GI-" Jack interupts her."IF I DON'T!! . . . If i don't...-Why does it always have to end up like this...-" Suddenly a dark glint shines in Jacks eyes."-F*ck it... I'll let it take over for ones...- Neptune..." He looks back at her and grins."You'll have to forgive me... I-I just can't hold it in this time..." He grasps his chest, and Yuuka looks at him wonderously."Hooh? What is this about?"

Neptune quickly lays Noire down and grabs a hold of Jack."No!! Calm down! You can't! Please!" Jack pushes Neptune away."GET OFF ME!!" She stumbles back."H-Hey...Jack... Just calm down..." Jack grins, then does some hand signs."Earth style... Mud wall!!" A wall bursts up from the ground seperating Neptune and Noire from them."W-Wait! Jack!!" Neptune bangs at the wall.

Jack then slowly turn to face Yuuka."-Forgive me Neptune... I don't want you and Noire to get hurt...-" Yuuka starts to laugh."Ahahaha! Are you done now? That was so sweet it almost made me shed a tear..." Jack looks at him calmly, as he has accepted his fate."What happend? weren't you going crazy or something?" Yuuka tilts his head, and Jack shakes his."No, I just didn't want Neptune to think i simply gave up..." Yuuka nods."Hooh, I see, very well." He turns and walks past Vert and Blanc."You two, Go ahead and kill him... Oh! And after that." He looks back with a smile."Do kill each other." Jacks eyes widens in shock."W-Wait! That wasn't the deal!" Yuuka stops and turn back slightly."Hm? Seems you missunderstood, All i said was, either you fight and kill them, or give up and die here... Never did i say i'd let them live...Nyek-Nyek~"

He turn again and starts walking away."Get to it." both Vert and Blanc Nods."Yes sir." Jack shakenly steps back and lifts Neptunes sword up again."S-Shit...I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR THIS YUUKA!! YOU HEAR ME!?!" He trys to rush after him, but Vert blocks him of with her spear."Damnit!" He backs up."Vert! Blanc! C'mon sna-" he gets interupted by a sudden attack from Blanc, she hits him right in the stomach, making him stumble backwards."Augh... H-Hey!" Vert then thrusts her spear towards his head, and he quickly dodges his head to the side, making the spear peirce the wall."Ah! -That was close...- Eh!?" Vert quickly moves the spear handle towards Jack, forcing him pu into a corner."Gah!-Shit...-" Blanc summons her hammer and Jack glances over at her while struggling."B-Blanc... S-Snap out of... it!" He trys his hardest to push Vet away."Shi-!!" His hand slips of the spear due to sweat, and moment later he feels a oddly nice soft feeling."Eh?" As he looks where his hand is, he gets extremly flustered and panics."S-S-S-SHIT!!"

*With Nightmare and Red*

Nightmare looks back at the hole that was created from Reds attack."T-Thats... A bit extreme don't you thi-" As he turn back to Red, he had allready started charging another one."GAH!?! YOU CAN FIRE MORE THEN ONE!?!" Red nods."Yes... Not only that..." He vanishes into thin air, and Nightmare look around in panic."O-O-OI! Where you go you bastard!?" Suddenly Red appears infront of Nightmare."Fuuu.." Nightmares eyes widens in panic and Red fires off the attack."Dodge this point blank assault..."

*With Sasuke on the tower*

He deactivates his Susano'o and lands ontop of it."-...No entrance from the top?-" He looks around, and as he got close to what looked like a hachet, he felt the energy of some unknown beings."Hm?" He looks around, but sees nothing but the fog around him."-Am i imagening things?-" He activates his sharingan and looks down."-I see... It's inside...-" He glances back at where the black flames are."-Seems she is still there... Good-"

He turns are reaches for the hachet, but as he is about to grab the handle. The sound of a girls voice echoes around him."WAIT!!" as he looks back, he sees a girl with white hair and blue eyes."Hm? Who are you?" she smiles."Ehehe~ Y-You are really scary looking..." Sasuke looks at her suspisously and she noticed that."W-What!? Y-You are a I-Intruder right!?" Sasuke sighs and stands up, facing towards her, making her nervous."S-S-So..? You are!?" Sasuke grabs his sword and slowly pulls it out."...I don't have time for this... If you value your life, Run." she starts to shake a little."A-A-Ah....W-W-Well...I-I-I'm H-Here...To-To-To...stop...you..." She holds up her arms in defence, and Sasuke looks at her."Haah...-..I can't kill her like that..-" He sighs and puts away his sword.Look..."

Suddenly another beam blasts through the city making both Sasuke and the girl widen their eyes in shock."-What the?-"

*With Neptune and Noire*

Neptune bangs on the wall Jack made."HEY JACK!? CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" but to no use, she steps away from it and looks at Noire."-Should i transform and break the wall...Sure Jack wouldn't want that but...I can't just...-" Noire looks up at Neptune, seeing her sad and distressed."Ne-ptune..."

Neptune ten whipes of her tears and transforms."Don't worry Nowaru~" She has a sad smile on her face."Jack will handle it... No problem!" She lifts Noire up in her arms, and starts walking towards the entrance."T-Thanks..." Noire blushes slightly and looks off to the side."-You better get though this..jack...-"

Noire then looks at Neptune again."...W-What happend...To Lastation... Is it.. Alright...?" Neptune looks of the the side with a sad look in her eyes."...L-Let's talk about that...When you feel better..." Noire closes her eyes and nods as a tear runs down her face."Okay.."

*With Histoire and the others*

Histoire looks into the database of the share crystal."If kurome is the main cause of all this... She might be planning to do what she did in the past..." Nepgear looks in worry."But didn't...Didn't she get killed back then?" Histoire nods."That is true...But there is no mistaking it, Thats Kurome..." IF then crosses her arms."What if, What if it's a different dimensions version of Kurome? So its not the same one...?" Nepgears looks at her shocked."Different dimension?"

IF nods."Yeah, There has been alternate versions of us hasn't there?" Nepgear puts her hand on her chin."T-That is true.. So then what do we do?" IF thinks for a moment and Histoire says."We could use our past knowledge on this... Wait!" She brings up a photo of a golden tower."Nepgear, Was there any of these anywhere?" Nepgear looks at it, then nods."Yes! Infact 4 of them!"

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 5:55 pm

*With Sasuke and The girl*

Both of them looks over at the area where the beam came from."Wa-Wa-Wa-What waw that!?" The girl says panicly, and Sasuke Bits his lip and quickly head over towards the hachet, and the girl looks over at him in shock."He-Hey?!" She runs after him."I-I Wasn't done talking to you!!"

Sasuke notices she is following him, He makes a hand sign and a Clone of him appears and stops infront of the girl."Eh!?" She goes to a halt."A-A second one!?!" The real Sasuke activates his Susano'o, and breaks through the roof and jumps down into the tower.

The clone Sasuke, stands calmly infront of the girl."...You can't follow me..." The girl pulls her hood over her face."Cuuuhh-"

Inside the tower, Sasuke fall onto a odd see though plaform, and as he looks around, there is just a endless space."-Is this really inside the tower.-" He looks up at the whole."-The hole is there-" He looks around and notices a Golden throne like structure with a Red crystal on it."-Is that it?-" He starts to walk towards it, when suddenly out of thin air, Monsters Spawn infront of him."Hm?-A bunch of slimes... and Horse...Birds..?-" He gets slightly disgusted, the shakes his head."No matter.."

As he slowly walks towards them, they notice him and gets closer to him."-Chidori Stream!-" Lightning starts to suround him, and the disperses hitting all the monster, and one by one the dissappear into nothing."-Where they even real...-" as he was just infront of the Throne, a soft feminine voice echos."...I'd recomend you step away...Not that i care..." Sasuke looks around."Hm? Whos there?"

the Crystal starts to send out a dark energy, that starts to form a woman sitting in the throne."...I can't let you destroy this..." Sasuke readys his sword. and the Woman becomes visible, She has short spiked platinum-silver hair and blood-red eyes, dressed in ark gray tank top with gold accenting and a dark brown belting below the chest, Her lower half consists of dark gray shorts with a white, gold, and black split skirt on top of it held by a dark brown belt with a black sphere in the middle of a gold ornament.

Sasuke looks at her, suspisious."Who are you...?" She slowly opens her eyes, and looks very unintrested."...S-Sha... I'm one of the Gold Third Members..."

*Infront of the planeptune tower*

Soldiers has surounded the blackflames, knowing Kurome is inside of it."Nobody is allowed close to the flames! And make sure she doesn't leave! We have to make sure she is one hundred percent dead!"

then a bit away, a group of Lowee soldiers had made their way to one of the Planeptune guard houses, One of the Planeptune Soldiers walk up to them."State your purpose, we are on high alert right at this moment." A female Lowee soldier walks up to him."We were sent here to assist you, by the orders of our Oracle." She bows.

The soldier looks at them confused."Really? W-Well, I'll have to talk to Lady Histoire about this first." He bows his head and goes to the guard house."I guess we'll wait here then." She turn back the the others, and a woman speaks up."Shouldn't we go to where Lady White Heart is...?" The commander shakes her head and smiles."You don't need to worry about that... There already was a squad sent there." She looks at her surprised.

*A few miles away from Lowee, on the way towards the hidden city*

An group of Lowee soldiers are marching towards the Hidden City, In side the group is Saki, Cyrus, Robin and the CPU Candidates Rom and Ram.

Robin walks with his hood on, Looking around worriedly."Gaah...-Should i really be here...?-" He looks at the other Soldiers who are all Woman."-Besides... This is really nerve wrecking... Curse me extreme shyness... Not to mention... I have no powers..- Haaah...."

*In the hidden city with S and N*

'S' looks around."Eeeh, What was that? Oi N!" He grabs onto N, making him iritated."Look, I don't know, What ever it is... It's mostlikely the work of Yuuka.... Leave it be." as they kept walking, suddenly a child holding a ingured puppy comes crying, walking out of a building."...Please... Gruff is hurt..." They both stops and looks at her, 'N' gives of a unintrested look at her."Hm? Why is there a kid here?" The kid walks up to 'N' Why teary eyes and the Puppy in her arms, pleading for help."...Please.. I-I don't want.. Him to die..."

'S' gives 'N' a annoyed look."What do we do?" 'N' looks at 'S' and the looks at the kid."Haah... Hand me the puppy." He holds out his arms, and the child looks at him happy that he would help her."Ah...Thank you..." She hands him the Puppy, And he holds it in his arms."...Can-Can you help it... Please.. Gruff is..." 'N' looks at the child, then he Pulls out a knife from his pocket."W-What are you...?" The child looks up at him worriedly as he points the knife at the Puppys throat."S... Hold her." 'S' sighs in annoyance and the grabs the childs arm."W-What are you doing!?

'N' slowly stabs the Puppys throat, making it squeal in pain, and the child scream out loud."NOOOOOOO!!!! GRUFF!!!!" 'N' sighs as the puppy passes away."I gave it a mercyful death..." He tosses it to the side."Now." He reaches for his sword on his back."It's the childs turn." 'S' looks at the Puppys corpse."Man, You always was a odd one... You know that?" 'N' nods."Well, It is more enjoying, when you remove the hope right infront of them..." He slowly draws the sword, and the child falls on her knees in tears."G-G-Gruff...N-No..." 'N' Knees her in the face, making her fall backwards."GWAUGH..." Her nose starts to bleed and 'N' stands above her.

-"Guh-Guh... W-Why... Don't..." 'N' looks at her with a empty expression."Understand..." He holds the point of the sword above her head."This is what is called... Mercy." He Stabs her sword right through her head."Gua...agh..." 'S' Looks at her disgusted."Damn... That's gross." 'N' pulls out the sword and puts it back on his back, then he goes to the puppy and picks it up."Eh? What now..." 'S' asks and 'N' walks back with it to the child, he places the puppy in her arms."Oh...? How nice of you, haha." 'N' keeps silent and starts to walk towards the main building again.

*With Jack in the lower Cells*

Jack trys his hardest to push Vet away."Shi-!!" His hand slips of the spear due to sweat, and moment later he feels a oddly nice soft feeling."Eh?" As he looks where his hand is, he gets extremly flustered and panics."S-S-S-SHIT!!" He notices that Blanc was Swinging her hammer at him."Damnit!" He quickly Dodges downward and goes under verts legs to get behind them."Eeek.-I have to.-" He Looks back and Vert was trying to get the spear out of the wall, While Blanc was readying up another swing."That's not good." He starts to run all he can."I need to find a way to snap them out of it!" He glances back, seeing Vert and Blanc right behind him."Ohwa-Wa-Wa!? -Atleast this way i can lead they away from Neptune and...- EH!?" As he turn to corner, he sees Neptune and Noire walking further ahead."-NO WAY!!!-"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

-~Prologue:The Dream~-
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Gardens :: Lunar Library :: Manga/Anime FanFictions-
Jump to: