Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

-~Prologue:The Dream~-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

-~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 6:25 pm

*A few months after Guren's defeat.*

Nightmare walks trough the streets of Planeptune wondering how everyone is doing since after the tragic event, He stops as he feels like someone is watching him, He looks around but sees nothing."-Nothing...-" He shrugs and keeps walking. Suddenly 7 Hooded people comes out of the shadows surounding him."Hm?" He stops and looks around at them."Remnants of Guren's something or another?" One of them chuckles."Whats so funny?" Nightmare asks looking over at the hooded person."G-Guren...? Intresting... Don't missunderstand, We are from L.I.V.E.D...." Nightmare Puts his hand in his pockets."So? Should i care?" The hooded person chuckles again."Depends... Our master wants to meet you." Nightmare sighs."Oh...? Well... Not intrested." He starts walking."Amusing...Ve-ry Amusing!" One of them starts laughing."What now?" Nightmare stops and look back at them."a-mu-sin-g! This being thinks he has a choice! Gahah!" A spell symbol apears under Nightmare."Gh-" He can't move because of it."Nightmare, I am Fu-lly Aw-are You lost most of you Po-wah! Durning the Guren In-si-DENT!" chain comes from the ground pulling Nightmare down."W-Who are you!?" Nightmare screams out as he struggles."I ha-ve no name! BUT! I have the po-wah! of our Le-ader!" He pulls ou his shirt releaving a 'M'."-A M? What does that mean..-" Nightmare sinks down as the person laughs."Well done my men! NOW! Lets g-o back!"

*Present time inside the hidden city*

The leader is watching the tounament."Seems they are doing good." He smiles and leans back."Just a matter of time now."

*In another room*

The teenage member is in his room that is decorated with chain hanging from the roof with blood on them and pictures of the CPU's and other females hanging on the walls and a maids body is laying bloody on a table."Hehe...He..." He is sitting on the floor infront of a tv watching the Tournament."Ahh, It hurts....I want them all...GAAH!!" He falls back."These Maids don't have the...the....PERFECTION...Gaaahh..." He rolls over."I WILL have them... Hehehe...." someone knocks on his door."WHAAAT!?" He yells angerly."It's me, Lilely~ The maid said you wanted to see me." He quickly sits up."Huh?-Lilely...Huh...-" He smiles."Ah! Yes! One second!"

*In Jacks room*

Jack is laying on the sofa while watching the tournament."-So... This is the power huh...-" right then the door knocks."-Who...-" He stands up and it knocks again."Yeah-yeah i'm coming." He opens the door."What is...it..." He looks shocked as to who he sees."Yo, been a while."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 7:16 pm

Jack stood frozen in shock as he saw someone he hadn't see since the Guren incident."J-Jack?" Nightmare worriedly waves his hand infront of him.U-Oh." Jack unfroze."N-Nightmare?! Why are-" As he said that Nightmare pushes him in his room and walks in closing the door behind him."Very nice room you got here Jack." He looks around inspecting the room looking for possible camera or hidden mics."What are you doing here? Nightmare?" Nightmare sighs."Isn't it obvious? I'm getting you out." Jack looks shocked but releaved for a second."But how? There no way, they'd notice the moment we even get close to the outside... And it's not like they are pushovers either." Jack says with a hopeless look on his face."Maybe so, But, It's not like i came alone~" Nightmare grins making Jack wonder about who he meant."Took my a while to find them, Geez, You're home is very confusing to say the least.."

*At the sametime just outside the hidden City*

Four people stand looking at out at the nothingness.

-"It's here right?" A female in a gothic dress said in a spiteful but kind manner.

-"So he said." A elder man in what looks like a butlers outfit calmly.

-"It's a hidden city right? Ofcourse we can't see it." A kid says in a very cocky but calm voice while playing on a handheld.

-"Heh, To think we would help that guy, Very... Shocking." a guy says with a grin of his face."Well, Let's go!"

Everyone takes a stance and says."Right!!"

*Meanwhile in the Leaders quaters*

The man Looks out his window feeling something is going to happen."Hm?" He spots a disturbing in the barrier hiding the city."Intruders?" He takes up a scope and looks at the place."1...2...3...4... 4?" he smiles and takes uot his comunicator."Send troops to the far east sector! 4 unknown intruders has been spotted!" He stumbles from a explosion in the building."What the!? Do you hear me?" He yells into the device."What.Happend!?" He panickly says.

-"Hehehe~ You are the leader? Yes?" A soldier walks into his room."Hm? What is it sold-" He looks shocked as the Soldier aims his gun at him."What?" He notices that the soldier's eyes are white and saliva is running down from his mouth."Heheh~ Your cute little toy soldiers are my puppets now~" The soldier lightly says in a cocky manner."Puppets?! What does that even...Wait." He thinks back of the reports he got from Leo."-A female who can control weak minded people?- So, you are..?" The soldier starts moving in odd patters."Yes! I am! Haha!" The leader sighs."Very well, What is your intension here?"

*In Jacks room*

They bot stumble from the explosion and Nightmare smiles."Thats out signal!" Both runs out but meet the teenage member in the corridor and Lilely next to him."Jack? and...?" Jack and Nightmare looks at them worriedly that they would face him in battle."Y-Yes! This is a new member!" Jack says and points at Nightmare."New member? I don't recall any other new members..."He gets orders about Jack escaping with a unknown man in a earpeice."So, Can we just go then?Haha." Jack laughs worried that he saw through the lie."Well,Well, I had other plans...BUT seem you will be first Jack-senpai! Hehe!"He says pulling out a Scalpel.

*Whenwhile in the tournament*

The other matches has been over, and they are moving onto the Semi-Finals."WE HAVE HAD MANY AWESOME FIGHT TODAY! BUT NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE FIRST FINAL ROUND! LEO AND RED VERSUS.... UNI AND NEPGEAR!"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 3:37 pm

*on the outer edge of the far east side of the hidden city*

All four of them are gathered walking to the middle."Well, We made it in, now what?" the kid says while looking around, the girl smiles."He did say we could create some chaos..." she grins and the kid sighs."Don't say it like you haven't allready started..."

-"Well, Chaos it is!" one of them says and sends a electric bolt straight at the main building causing a big explosion."YAAAHOO! THAT felt GREAT!" He stretches unknowing of the attack flying at him."Duck!" the kid pulls him down and the attack flys over them hitting a building behind them and the building starts dissapearing into thin air."Ah! Hey, Thanks bud, Quite shocking of you!" the man happly says and the kid gets annoyed and pushes him away."Gross"

The older man looks back at the building not saying anything."-It's dissappearing?-" He turns his face to where it came from.

-"What the heck was that!?" The girl yells in frustration as it made her lose consentration for a breif moment, Both the kid and the man stands up."The heck if i know." The kid says and starts playing on his game."Tsk, You and you stupid games!" she says while sounding annoyed and facepalmed." 'Stupid game'..??" The kid looks over at her with a stern look."Heh, I'll show you... Stupid game." He grins and starts pressing buttons."Eh?!" the girls blushes and at the sight of her clothes changing."There." He trys to hold in laughter."WHY A GREEN TIGHT JUMPSUIT!? AND A UGLY BOWL CUT!? I'LL KILL YOU!" the man quickly grips her as she agressivly trys to get at the kid."Ugh-You'd better change back, She is go-nna Kill ya..." the kid sighs."Fine" Her clothes return to normal."NEVER do that again.." He grins teasingly."Can't promise."

Suddenly a man with long black hair and sunglasses walks up to them from around a corner."Eh?" The guy walks a bit and stops a bit away from the man."Hey, Goth-Loli?" the girl gets pissed and yells."DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

-"Yeah-Yeah, Is this guy under your control?" he questions calmly and he calms down looking shocked."N..No.." The guy sighs."And why not?" She crosses her arms."Well, My ability only work on weak minded people." The guy glances over at her then back at the man."Which means, This guy must be one of theie top dogs? Hey buddy, You one of the top dogs?" The man gives no answer."Hey? You hear me?" Still no answer and the guy sighs."Do you speakah deh engrish?!" As he says that the girl facepalms."I have no reason to answer you intruders." The guy says and hold out his hand."Dissappear into 'N'othingness..." as he says that a N is shown in the palm of his hand."-A N?" the guy thinks as a consentrated smoke beam is flying staight at him."!?"

*In the Leaders room*

The soldier is moving spazticly."Ugh-Gah-Gah-Gah..." The leader looks at him with suspision."-Hm? Is the control being tampered with? Which means...-" He glanzes out."-Amusing i supose.-" He smiles and walks up to the soldier who is mindlessly just moving his body, He grabs the soldiers arm at takes his gun."You are all dissposable anyway..." He shoots him in the head and the soldier falls dead on the ground. He picks up his comunicator."ALL SOLDIERS AND MEMBERS WHO ARE STILL SANE! FIND AND KILL THE INTRUDERS! AND CAPTURE JACK!"He goes to leave to room but stops as he hears the Soldier grunting."Hm?" He looks at the soldier."T-This...is...Th-e...END!" He sodier self destructs blowing up the room."-Shit!-"

*With Jack and Nightmare in the corridor*

-"Say Jack... The CPU's..." The teenage member licks his scalpel, Jack and Nightmare creeped out takes a step back."What about them?" Jack asks worriedly."Do they... look and feel as good as they seem on the TV...?! Hehe~" He says in a minaical fasion and Jeck gets disturbed and angered by it."W-What did you just say..?"

-"Jack! Don't get provoced, Let's just escape! We can't win." Nightmare says worriedly and calmly while pulling Jacks arm."Hehehe~" The Kid scars himself in the face."All the things... GAAAHHH! I JUST WANNA!" the kid goes crazy and falls on his knees."AHH~" he bends over backwards and both Jack and Nightmare looks disgusted."C'mon Jack!" in hearing that from Nightmare the kid yells."THAT WON'T DO!!!" he bends back you looking at them."NO! THAT WON'T DO..." He takes his scalpel and cuts his left arm."AH~" Bloods starts dripping on the floor and he starts breathing heavly."Pain... Fear... Terror....All so wonderful!"

-"Hey Jack, Maybe we could just wait for him to kill himself..." Nightmare wispers to Jack and Jack nods with a grossed out scared face."I have... calmed down a bit..." the kid tiredly says while breathing heavly and standing up."Now... Let's do this...Senpai~"He wickedly smiles and licks the blood on his left arm, as he does a "P" is shown on it."Hehehe~"

*Back with the N*

The beam flys staight at the guy."Shit!" He gets hit slightly on his stomach he had barely been able to flash away."DAMNIT!" the kid yells in shock of the attack."Is..he..?" the girl worridly says while looking around."No..." The N says while shaking his head."Huh?" He reappears to the side rolling on the ground."Augh!" He quickly stops and sees his shirt slowly dissappearing."Damnit!" He quicly rips of his shirt and throws it to the side."What kind of ability is that!?" he looks frightend at his shirt which is slowly dissappearing."'N'othingness..." the N says calmly and the guy quickly looks over at him in panic."Wh..at...?" A mist starts forming around the N."'N'othingness is my unique ability...You can't fight it...Surender and i may spare your existence."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 7:44 pm

-"We have no choice..." the lightning guys says ready to give up."W-WHAT!? Just like-" the girl yells but is interupted by him."SHUT-UP! Look, We ain't go much choice here." He says hesitantly while glancing back."Wise choice... But..." the N smiles as the girl gets stabbed from behind."Erg!? W-What?" She slowly glaces back and in shock she sees The N stabbing her."I only said i would spare your existence... Not your lifes..." everyone looks shocked and the shock guy panicly yells."JULY!!!" He starts running at him."YOU BASTERD!!!" the kid in rage starts pressing buttons in which creates a digital Sword in the air pointing at the N."TAKE THIS!" He sends it at N but the N behind he aimed at faded into nothingness."Huh?!" July coughs up blood and the shock guy catches her as she fall."JULY!" She is breathing heavly."D-Dan...You..." she says with a pained smile as tears slowly drip from Dans face."She will die.. You should be happy, for i could have removed her exictence so you wouldn't have anything to grief..." N says slightly mockingly."Armor of the holy warrior!" the kid yells as a armor digitalizes unto him."Excalibur!" A sword digitalizes in his hand."Oh?" N smiles."Dissapear into Nothingness..." The armor and Sword starts dissapearing."W-What the!? You haven't...!" He sees the faint fog surounding them."I haven't what?" N mockingly says."-S-Shit!-"

*Back with Jack*

the teenage member yells out."I am know as Hector! The 'P'sycho!" He runs at them Nightmare panic and is about to run back Jack sighs."And i am Jack, Known as the 'R'eaper..." A spiritual scythe appears in his hand."Huh?!" Nightmare looks shocked as this is the first time he had heard about it."Reap..." He intersects Hector and slashes right through him."GAH!?" Jack with a sad look on his face looks at Hector who falls to the ground lifeless."What was that!?" Nightmare says worriedly."Doesn't matter now, Lets go!" He starts running and Nightmare nod."R-Right!" he starts running after Jack.

*Back with the N*

July's heart beat is slowing down and she slwoly closes here eyes."July...Please..." Dan crys holding her in his arms."D-Dan... You are...really creepy sometimes... you know..."She coughs."But...I..." Her heartbeat stops."J-July...?" He looks devistated over her death."Damn you....Damn you....DAMN...YOU!!!" Sparks starts flying everywhere as Dan goes into a enraged state,"Damn you damn you damn you!" N smiles."So she is dead? Amusing.. Now them.. Let her remains seep into the Nothingness..." her body starts slowly dissappearing from the feet up."!?" Dan panics as he sees it."J-July, N-No!" He picks her up in his arms and is about the flash away but sees the kid being affected too."D-Dan! Help!" he hesitantly looks down with a sad expression."Sorry..." He flashes away leaving the kid behind."W-Wah...?" The kid starts tearing up."I-I thought we..." N laughs."How amusing! I guess you mean't nothing to him..."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 7:22 pm

Jack and Nightmare is running through the corridors."There should be a exit this way acording to the Map of the place." Nightmare says in his breath while looking around, Suddenly Jack Spaces-out and stops."Huh?" Nightmare stops and looks back."Hey! Hurry up!" noticing he isn't responding Nightmare walks up to him."Hey Jack, you okay?"

*Inside Jacks mind a calm soothing voice can be heard*

-"Is this what you wanted?"

-"No..."

-"Then why did you do it?"

-"I-I had to...For the sake of the world..."

-"Aha~ So you betrayed the people who-"

-"SHUT UP! Don't... Don't you dare say another word..."

-"But Jack, accepting what you have done is part of it..."

-"Who... Who are you!?"

-"Ahh? You finally question that? Haha."

-"So Tell me!"

-"When the time comes, Do you remember when your life changed?"

-"What do you mean...?"

-"I'm talking the day you came to this world..."

*Back in the corridor where "P" Was struck down.*

The "P" is laying on the floor bloody and Lilely looks down on his body."-He was killed that easly?-" she hunches down and reaches for his arm just when she was about to touch it the "P" quickly opened his eyes and started breathing heavely making Lilely jump back."Ah!" he grabs his stomach."Argh...It f*cking feels like i was cut in half..." he looks down on his hand seeing there is no blood."What...was that?" He starts getting up."Now my clothes are messy aswell." He looks over at Lilely."Where did they go?-Agh!" He falls on his knees from the pain."Damnit!" Lilely sighs."Here, I'll help you back to your room." He angerly refuses and pushes her off."BACK!? No, I am gonna find them... Hehe.. They'll f*cking pay!"

*Back with Jack and Nightmare*

-"H-hey Jack!?" Nightmare worriedly says while shaking Jack but still no response."-Whats going on with him?-" He is getting even more worried."They're gotta be around here! Scatter and look for them!" a older voice can be heard from down the hall aswell as multiple footsteps."-Aaahh... Thats not good...-" He desides to pick Jack up in his arms and keep going."-Man he is heavy!-" He finds a storage room that he enters and closes the door behind him."-Maybe not the best place to hide.. But until Jack wakes up, I have no choice..."

*Back with "N" and the Kid*

The kid Falls over as his armor disappears."I-I'm..." He sees his Handheld system disappear aswell."N-No..." He slowly starts tearing up."I-I don't..."He starts crawling away from 'N'."I-I don't wanna..." 'N' slowly walks towards him holding his sword ready."It pains me to do this... But i am a man of order and Peace...You are a reminant of a broken past..."

-"P-Please... Don't..." The kid Looks back and Panic."NO!" 'N' hold up his sword."Forgive me...Child." the kid screams in terror."NOOOO!" A sword blocks 'N' swing which shocks 'n'."Hm?" the kid calms down slightly."Hu-huh?" a deep voice says."I may be old... But I can still fight." The kid looks with red teary eyes at the man."Ge...rald...?" 'n' backs away."Hmm... Indeed there was 4 in the report...However..." He points at Gerald."You are already...fading into 'N'othingness..." Gerald looks shocked at his left arm as its slwoly vanishing."Kh-" He runs at N with full force."Even so! I can still fight!"

*With the leader*

the room os completly destroyed and the leader is laying under some debris."Ugh...-Damn them.." Some soldier come running."SIR!" the remove the debris from him and hold him up."You okay sir?" He nods and stands up and is about to leave when he notices a area outside covered in fog."Ahh... 'N' is fighting....Hm?" He sees a figure holding someone in there arms running out of it."Hmm...'N', You are too nice..."

*Back at the arena*

both Nepgear and Uni stands ready."Hey, Nepgear?" Uni wispers to Nepgear."What is it?" Nepgear responds."Should we go CPU forms?" Nepgear shakes her head."No, don't think it would be a good idea... Anyways CPU's aren't allowed, so i don't think we are allowed to transform." Uni sighs."Right..."

Red crack his neck."I'm so ready to rampage..." Leo puts his hand on his should."Let's not get too excited here." Red glances back at him."You just stay back, These two are gonna be a peace of cake!" He cracks his knuckles."Let's get on with this allready!"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 7:51 pm

*Inside planeptunes Basillicom*

Neptune is laying on a pillow-sack while playing a handheld game."Oooh~ This on looks cute!" at that moment Histoire enters the room."Neptune? Weren't you watching the tournament?" she flys over."Well yeah, I still am, But i got sooo stuck to this game i borrowed of Blanc~ Apperently is a HUGE game series in Lowee, where you capture different creatures and fight with them~" Histoire looks at the game out of curiosity."'Pocketed Monstrosities: Golden Hearted'... What a odd name." Neptune nods happily."Yeah~ And there is a new one coming out soon too! 'Pocketed Monstrosities: Son of the Moon'! There is a trailer for it on NepTube~"

*Back with Jack and Nightmare*

Nightmare is listening at the door."-Sounds like they are close...-" He looks over at Jack."-You better wake up soon...-"

*Meanwhile in Jacks mind*

-"The time i... came here?"

-"Mhm, What do you remember?"

-"Hmm... A sudden light... Yeah."

-"I see... Well, I can bring you back... jack."

-"W-What do you mean?!"

-"I'll wake you up from this dream..."

*With nightmare*

Jack body starts to fade away and Nightmare panicly goes to him."Jack?-Whats going on now?!-" He hears a voice from outside."I HEARD A VOICE COMING FROM THIS WAY!" He holds jack up."Come on! Jack!" Jacks body completely dissapeared."J-Jack!?" at that moment a soldier kicked down the door and 6 men aim their guns at him."You are under arest!"

*Back at the arena*

Red stands ready and summons a Ninja blade in his hand."Let's go~" Nepgear runs at him."I'll make th-" he dissappeard out of her sight."Huh?!" She stops and looks around."NEPGEAR! Above you!" Nepgear looks up at Red and is coming down."Die!" She quickly blocks him with her sword and jumps to the side."Agh." Uni starts shoting at Red who is avoid the bullets."Nepgear! You okay!?" Nepgear Nods."Yes, Just caught me of guard." She notices Red's movement patters is simmilar to CC2's."Huh?"

Red grins and throws the Blade at Nepgear while avoiding Uni bullets."Oh no!" Nepgear barelt avoids it by jumping to the side."Gotcha..." Red snaps his finger and a Spell seal appears under Nepgear."Huh?" She is suddenlt pulled down to the ground by a powerful gavitational pull."W-What is this?!.." Uni stops shoting and is about to run to Nepgear."Fool..." Red appears infront of her."Huh-Ugh.." He knees her right in the stomach making her bend over."You let down your guard..." Uni grins."S-So... did you..." She drops a smoke bomb."Hm!?" Red backs up."What good will.." He notices a red dot on his chest."Shi-" before he could act a bullet peirced his chest."Augh!" He stumbles a bit."Hah..I'm not..." Red looks shocked as Uni flys out in her CPU form."Take this!" She aims at him and releases a blast of energy."Kh-" It hits creating a giant explostion.

-"R-Red!!! Aw.." Leo makes a faked sad face."SHUT UP!" Red comes bloody out of the clouds."Heh.." He spits up some blood."You thought that would end me!?" His eyes starts clowing light blue."Hehehe..." His eyes gains a Share crystal symbol in them and his hair turns Gray-silver."W-What the!?" Uni is shocked at the sight of him going into what seems like CPU form."Let me intruduce myself..." He gains wings and a black outfit."I am 'C'... Or should i say..." He summons a gun in his left hand."'C'OPY!!!" He starts laughing like crazy while the other looks in shock.

*With Jack in...?*

Jack slowly opens his eyes."W-Where...Huh?!" He feels a of material surounding him."What..?" He trys to break out but fails."Agh...-My body... It feels... weak...-" Sudden't the thing surounding him opens and he falls out landing on the ground."Augh..." He sits up."T-This is..." A man with Black hair that covering his left eye and a coat walk up to him."Are you alright?" Jack looks up at the man."U-Uhm..." the man looks to the side."Seems she was here at one point aswell." Jack looks at his body which is worn out and fragile."W-What happend?" The man looks at him again."You were under a Illusion.. I let you free."

Jack looks shocked and couldn't bleive his ears."I-Iluosion? You're kidding right?!" Jack forces himself up and grabs the mans coat."Y-You mean to tell me... All i did... Everyone i loved...Everything...WAS ALL A ILLUTION!?!" The man looks a bit shocked but sighs."Calm down." Jack pushes him away in anger."NO! It-It was real!" He falls on his knees."I-I swear... That dimension... it was..." the man looks at him wondering."-A dimension?- Hey, What dimension?" Jack looks up at him."H-Hyperdimenion...Gamindustri...It..was.."

The man remember that there was ones a dimension he explored named that."That's right... There is a dimension named that..."

*With Nightmare*

the 6 soldier walks with a chained up Nightmare."-What happend...-" They push him on."Here is your cell for now." The throw him in and lock the door."We will deal with you later." Nightmare stands up and walks over to the cell bed."-Jack...-" He sits down."-What happend to you?-"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 8:14 pm

*At the Arena*

Everyone looks at Red who is floating in the air in his new form even the crowde is quite."Gaaah... Such overwellming power..." Red says while looking at his hands."-That... Can't be good...-" Leo looks at Red worried he might go beserk."Hey! Red! Let's calm do-" Leo gets interupted by Red who suddenly appears next to him with his left arm around his neck."Heh... Shut up..." He looks at Leo with a deadly gance and Leo gulps."R-Right..."

as Red and Leo are talking, Uni trys to get Nepgear out of the Spell."Grr-Agh! Its no use..." She looks over at Red and Leo."I'll need to defeat atleast one of them." She takes aim at Red, Leo sees this."Uhm.. Red.." Red looks back."Cute..." He pushes Leo to the sides as dissappears with raw speed."Augh!" Leo stumbles over."H-Hey!" Uni is about to fly up but is grabbed by her left ancle."Huh!?" Red Looks up at here."Who told you, you could fly away? Haaah!?" He pulls her down and slam her on the ground."Augh!" Uni Groans in pain."U-ni!" Nepgear struggles to move."Oh?" Red who is still holdng onto Uni's leg starts walking to Nepgear dragging Uni along the ground."Augh- Let go of me!" Uni fires a bullet at Red."Hm." He dodges in and in the same movement he swings Uni straight and Nepgear making her fall under the spell aswell."Game Over!" He starts flying up overlooking the crowed."PEOPLE OF THIS NATION! YOU JUST WITNESSED THE POWER OF THE NATION THAT SHALL RULE THIS WORLD!" everyone in the crowed becomes cunfused."A nation?! What nation is he talking about?" Red grins."YOU ALL WILL KNOW WHEN THE TIME COMES! AS OF NOW, WE ARE DECLARING WAR AGAINST YOU ALL!"

Leo facepalms."-This idiot... Advancing the plans WAAY to soon...-" Leo walks up to the announcer and steals him microphone."Give me that~" He walk to the middle."Is this working? 1-2 Hello?" He taps the Microphone."Alright! HELLOW FELLOW PEOPLE! MY NAME IS LEO! MEMBER OF THE SAME NATION AS RED! DON'T TAKE MY FLYING FREIND HERE TOO SERIOUSLY! HAHA, HE IS QUITE THE JOKESTER!"

*Back in the cell with Nightmare*

Nightmare looks at the door as he hears footsteps."-People?-" He sneaks to the door to listen closer."GET GOING!" A guard can be heard."Augh...Alright.." A young male voice can be heard."Here is your cell." Nightmare hears the person being kicked in."Augh!" And the door slams shut."Reporting in, The kid 'N' Aprihended is in hes cell." Crying can be heard from the cell.

-"-A kid?...Wait..It can't be...-" Nightmare backs up a bit."-This plan... Was all a waste...Jack...-"

*Back with Jack and the man*

Jack looks around as he sees the streets of his old home being in ruins because of roots and people coming out of what seems like cacoons."W-Who did this?" As he says that he remembers what Guren did to Planeptune."The devine tree..." Jack says quitely but the man hears him and looks at him curious of what he just said."A devine tree? Where?" Jack looks at him."Planeptune... Hyper..." The man stands up."So there is another one there...." He starts walking away."W-Wait..." Jack tupples over and reaches out his hand."P-Please... Take me... There..." He says with the last of his powers before passing out."Hm?" The man looks Back at him."He reminds me of someone i know.." He gives a faint smile and walks over to Jack."Fine... But not until you wake up... I'm not gonna carry you."

*In Jacks Mind*

A soft female voice can be heard.*

-"Jack... He is evil Jack...."

-"W-Who is...?"

-"The man with you... He wants to kill the CPU's... Jack..."

-"W-What...? But..."

-"Trust me Jack... He will betray you one he has used you to find them..."

-"I see.... We'll deal with that when i get back to them..."

-"No Jack! Don't let him go there... He will put ruins the the world!"

-"That's fine with me.... aslong as i can see them... i don't care what happens..."

Jacks body has a faul aura around it and the man kneels down next to him."That's odd.." He looks at Jack body and notices a 'R' on his arm."Hm? A tatto? No.." The mans right eye turn red with a weird pattern in it."There is somekind of energy coming from it..."

A loud scream can be heard and the man quickly turns."Tsk.-What now?-" A group of monsters are attacking people and is closing in.
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 6:29 pm

*On the arena*

Red,Still floating looks angerly down at Leo who is trying to calm everyone down."Hey! What are you doing!?" Leo looks up at him."-Not only is he in that state... But due to his power i can't risk showing my- You were just Joking RIGHT!?" He yelsl with a faked smile."The fu-" Red feels a strage pulse in his chest."Agh..." Leo look up at Red who is holding his chest in pain."H-hey! You okay?" blood starts runing from his mouth and he whipes it of with him hand and looks at it."-Blood? And this pounding pain... Heh...-"

Right at that moment Noire comes running up on the stage."What's going on here?!" She looks at Red who is in the CPU like state."Huh?!-W-Who is he?-"Red's skin starts tearing at parts of his body."Augh!!-My body... Can't handle this amount of power?!-" He starts shaking. "O-Onee...sama..." Noire looks over at Nepgear and Uni who are still forced down."Uni! Nepgear!" She quickly runs to them and Red glances down at her."Pathetic...-Those 3... Are more powerful then me...? Nonsense, Never...-Grr...GUAAAAAHHHH!" Red in a burst of anger flys straight at them with full force."LIKE HELL YOU ARE!!" Red is just about too hit them but is stopped by Leo."Ghh- Enough! Red!" Leo struggles to hold him back."OUT OF MY F*CKING WAY!" Red looks at them in anger."YOU ARE NOTHING...COMPARED TO ME!!" Leo gets pushed back slightly."Gh-" A portal opens behind Leo."L-Let's go back!" He grabs Reds arm and Jumps back with him."DAMIT!-I can't stop!-" Both falls into it and it closes after them.

At that moment the Spel got undone freeing Uni and nepgear."-What was that?-" Noire thinks confused but shakes her head and trys to help Uni and Nepgear."You two allright?" Both nods."J-Just some minor wounds." Uni says making Noire Sigh in releaf."Thats good..."

The anouncer comes out."WELL WELL! IT SEEMS OUR WINNERS OF THIS CLIMACTIC BATTLE IS UNI AND NEPGEAR! THEY ARE MOVING ON!"

*With Jack and the man*

the city is being attack by monsters."-I didn't sense them up until just a moment ago.. did someone summon them?-" The man looks at Jack who is laying on the ground."-Not to mention, they seem to have the same faul energy around them and this person.-" He quickly changes his atention to a monster who seems to have trapped a child. He pulls his sword and focuses his left eye on the child, right as the Monster is about the attack it the man switches place with the child and quickly cuts of the Monsters arm making it stumble back."-I'll end this quickly.-" He starts cutting down the monsters one by one.

*Inside Planeptunes main tower*

Inside the Planeptune Share crystal room, Histoire feels a odd faul feeling coming from it."What is this energy?-Can't be good...-"As she is about to go and inform the other the entrence closes."Huh!?" A soft female voice comes from it."Hehehe~" Historie looks abck at the crystal when she sees a person standing there."Histoire~ It's been a while~" The person's appearance is identical to Jacks."J-jack!?"

He starts laughing."Ahaha~ No no no... I'm not Jack~ I am simple using his spiritual body as a Medium in order to exist in this world..." He glances at the crystal."Jack seem to have a connection to this crystal~ Not fully sure how myself..." She looks at Histoire and smiles wickedly."But it doesn't matter right now~ Been milleniums since i walked in a body...Haha~"

Histoire looks at him in anger."I recomend leaving his body..." He laughs again ."Funny... This is just his Spiritual body he had when being in this world... But..Hehe... All his powers.. Memorys.. experiences.. Are all my now..."

Histoire backs up in slight worry."What is your Goal?" He looks at her with a bland expression."Goal? Hah..." He hold out both his arms."Enjoy myself... Fight... Lay ruin to a city or two... Things as reasons and Goals are just all justifications of our own indulgience... It's stupid~"

*In the hidden city*

Leo and Red falls out of the Portal and Leo pushes Red way as the both land on the ground."Agh!" Leo rolls around and quickly stands up."Calm down, Red!" Red Slowly stands up while his skin keeps tearing."Augh...Damnit.." He de transforms and falls on his Knees breathing heavly from the pain."Me-dic..." Leo sighs."-Good... That could have gone bad...-"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 3:36 pm

*In the Share Crystal Chamber*

-"Just who are you...?" Histoire utters out as he walk past her."Who...?" He stops."At this moment i am Jack, I lack my own Memorys..." Histoire looks shocked at the person."Lack your memorys?" He turn slightly towards her and smiles."Ya, I am but a soul driven to this by Chaos." He looks at his hand while flexing the fingers."I'd rather have a Female body... But no one else was conpatible with my soul..." He sighs and closes hes eyes."Oh well." He starts walking again but is stopped by Histoire."And what about Jack!? What happens to him in all this!?" He looks back."The heck if i know, I olny remember what he had in his memory, And a urge of destruction~"

-"U-Urge of destruction?" Histoire asks cunfused of the situation."Ghaa!" The man hits Histoire so she falls of her book and land on the ground."Urg..." Histoire falls uncouncious and the man walks up to her and pushes her slightly with his foot."That's it? I almost feel bad for her...Hm?" He looks over at her book."What is that anyways." He walks to it and picks it up and start reading some of the pages."This... Could be useful." He closes it and puts it away and starts walking to the exist, as he walks out he sees Neptune playing her game on the sofa."-Gotta play it safe-" He closes the door behind him."Hey, Neptune." Neptune looks up at the man."Huh? Jaack!?" She stands up and runs over to him."You are back!?" The man smiles."Y-Yeah, Just had some things to take cre of thats all, Just spoke to Histoire about something, Though she wished to be alone for a while."

*In the hidden city's main building*

-"Sir! We have gotten reports of Leo and Red's return, Also, Jack seem to have escaped, Acording to Prisoner 43 he vanished."

-"Vanished?"

-"Yes Sir, Not even our detectors can find any sort of trace of him left."

-"I see... What's the status report of the City?"

-"Some buildings are ruined but nothing to big, We also lost 63 Soldier of group 3, 57 of Group 1. Other groups are unharmed."

-"Good, No huge losses... Follow the schedule as planned, And prepare the Prisoners on this list for the execution day."

-"Yes Sir!"

*In the cell with Nightmare*

He is sitting on the bed while thinking of a way of ecaping."-There has to be a way... But without my powers i can't do much, Damnit-"

*Back with Jack*

Jack slowly opens his eyes and he sees a kid next to him."K-Kid...." The kids looks over at him."Mister...?" Jack sees a monsterious figure coming up from behind."L-L-...lo...ok...Out..." At the moment the kid looks back in fear as the moster is right ther."Ah-Ah..." The monster groans and blood comes from its mounth and it falls over to the side and the Man from earlier stands behind it holding a Bloody sword."You alright Kid?" The kid Nods in fear."Good." He puts away his sword and looks over at Jack and noticed his eyes are slightly opened."So, You awake?" he says walking over to him."You got a place to stay?" He says while helping Jack up and suports him."Y-yes... That.. Way.." Jack point over at a Appartment complex."Right.." They start walking.

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 3:41 pm

The man and Jack enters a Appartment and the man helps Jack over to the Sofa in the Living room."Here you go." Jack tired and weak leans back."T-Thanks... For the help.." The man goes to the Kichen and Jack looks around."-It's been a while... Hah.. Nothing has changed.-" The man comes back with a glass of Water."Here." He hands Jack the water and sits down."Thanks..." Jack takes a sip and Looks down sad."Look, I can take you back... But in your current condition you would be in great danger if things go wrong." the man says in a caring tone and Jack grasps the glass harder knowing what he said is true."But, I could train you..." Jack looks shocked."You... Will train me?" The man Nods."I have to wait for my eye powers to recover anyways." Hearing that from the man gave Jack some hope."T-Thanks...Uh..." Jack realized they never told eachother their names."Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha." The man says calmy."Thanks, Sasuke, Names Jack."

*In Planeptune with the Fake Jack a few days later*

He is walking in the streets on the road to Lastation."-Tricking that silly girl was more easy then i thought... Hah, Maybe entering this boys body was a good idea~ He has built such trust with people here~-" Jack looks at hes arm."-Not to mention, This neat power~- Hm?" A group of Soldiers are standing guard futher head."-Guards? Why?-" He walks up to them and they stop him."Sorry sir, We can't let you pass." Jack looks at ther Badges."-They sure are Lastation soldiers.- Whats going on?" The soldier sighs."We got a message from HQ about a war threat, So the boarders are closed until futher notice." Jack looks annoyed."Well.. Can i speak with No- I mean Lady Black Heart? I am a friend of hers." the guard shakes his head."Sorry no can do." Jack sighs in iritation."Very well, Thanks anyways." The guards nods and Jack walks back the way he came."-Damnit, What now?-" He stops and smiles."Hold on...Currently i have the powers..." He looks back with a evil grin."It's not like they could do anything..." He turn and walks back to the guard who stops him again."Sir! We already told you can't enter the city boarders!" Jack just smiles and keeps on walking."Do you hear me? We will have to use lethal force." Jack stops infront of them."Oh i heard you officer... Now if i will listen or not... THAT is the question~" A spiritual Scythe appears in his hand and the soldiers raises ther guns."Stand down! We will shot!" Jack chuckles slightly."Amusing..." by raw speed Jack disappears the soldiers starts panicly looks around."Where'd he go!?" the fist soldier who has infront hears scream behind him and as he looks back he sees 4 soldier laying lifeless on the floor."H-Hey!? Guys are you allright?!-There is no blood?- " the soldier feels a sudden pain on his left leg."Augh!" He falls over and starts breathing heavely."W-What the!?-It feels like my leg was sliced of... But it's still there!?-" Jack appears infront of the soldier."Now then... I'll let you live, tell them... Jack is back in town...~" He laughs and starts heading into Lastation and the soldier picks up his radio."D-Do you copy? Jack... Jack has killed 4 officers guarding the outer perimiter... Heading for the city... Extremly dangerous..." right at tham moment he passes out from the pain."Hello? Soldier? Hello!?"

*In Planeptune's Basillicom*

Nepgear and Neptune are sitting next to Histoire's bed."I don't believe Jack would do such a thing.." Nepgear says in a Worried voice."Me either! He is not the type who would do something so mean!" Neptune yells in frustration."Shhh! Be quite Neptune!"Nepgear trys to silence her to not wake Histoire."S-Sorry...Still, Something is going on here... With that war thing, And this? Hm... Seems fishy to me..." Nepgear nods."Yes, We'll have to look into this..."

*Meanwhile in the hidden city*

Nightmare cell door opens and 2 soldiers walks in and grabs him."Get up!" Nightmare refuses first but they start beating him up and drags him along."Doesn't matter what we do to you, You'll die anyway... It's the execution day after all."

The leader is in his new Office with the currently 5 Members."I called you all here to give you a most important mission." Leo supisious of what it is asks."Mission? What mission?" The leader nods."Leo, You and Lilely will be on a special mission to return Jack here by any means." Leo looks shocked."...And what about the others?" The leader sighs and looks at the others."Red, You are to capture the head of Lastation, Black Heart also know as Noire." Red grins with excitment."F*ck yeah! I'll do just that!" Leo glances at him with a serious face."You are to just CAPTURE her... NOT Kill..." The leader coughs."At anyrate, N, You are to Capture White Heart, Blanc." N nods and the Teenage member gets excited."Who do I get!? Better be that Green Heart chick! Hehehe~" Leo looks disguested as the guy drools a bit."Acually, You are to Capture Purple Heart, Neptune." The guy gets utterly dissapointed and looks down."Aw come on...She is too 'Undeveloped' For my taste..." The leader sighs."..You know, You are just gonna capture them... Nothing more..." at that moment a older muscular guy burps catching everyones attention."Ugh, That leaves me with the Blonde..eh..?" He gulps up a bottle of beer."Fine by me." He burps again."Good, Now you all have your missions, You are allowed 20 soldiers to have at your disposal for these missions." Everyone nods and leaves the room.

*In lastations Basillicom*

Noire is sitting at her desk typing something on the Computer as a Soldier runs on."Lady Black Heart!" She looks at the man in surprise."W-What is it!?" He stops and takes a breather."It's... It's an emergency, The blockade to Planeptune has been breached!" Noire in shock stands up."What!? How?! And by Who?!" The soldier looks at her with a serious look."Acording to a guard there... It was by a single person... Named Jack." Noire froze in shock by what she just heard."J-Jack...?" The Soldier nods."He had apperently Claimed to be your friend before attacking." Noire sits down in disbeleif."-Theres no way...-" The soldier worriedly asks."What should we do my lady?" Noire short of an answer just looks down.

*Inside lastation at a local bar*

Jack walks in and people starts looking at him."What are you all looking at?" Jack looks around and notices they are all wearing white military Suits."Ehm...-Aren't these guys...-" A man puts his hand on Jack shoulder."Funny seeing you here...Eh?" Jack glances back at the man."-Red?- Y-You? What are you doing here?" Red smiles and walks to the bar."Currently, You are not my problem, And i can't be bothered dealing with others jobs." Jack grins."Right...Amusing..."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 7:56 pm

*With Jack and Sasuke on a open field a few days after Jack woke up.*

-"We'll start with some basic stuff." Sasuke says and grabs something out of his pocket."Right." Jack looks at him as he hold out a peice of paper."A-A piece of paper?..." Jack asks with a slightly confused face and Sasuke Nods."Yes, However this is a paper highly sensetive to chakra natures...If i poor my chakra into it.." The paper starts burning and turn to ashes, Jack surprised just nods."Right..?" Sasuke takes out another one and hands it to Jack."Pour your energy into it, If your Nature is Fire, It'll burn like my did, If it's water the paper will get soggy, Earth it will crumble, Wind it will be cut in half, if its Lightning it will wrinkle up." Jack nods and grabs the paper and holds it out."R-Right...-What a odd way of doing it...- Hmm." After a while of trying the Paper starts getting wet and soggy."Eh?" Jack looks at it then looks over at Sasuke."I-I did it, Right?" Sasuke nods."Seems your primary nature is water... Not ideal, But we can make use of it." Jack looks confused and a little down about that comment."N-Not ideal...?-I knew it...-" Sasuke seeing Jack being down about it sighs."Look, My nature is Fire, Would have been ideal of you had that aswell because training would have been easy, However, With my ocular abilitys i have the ability to utilize water nature..." Jack sighs."Alright, Alright... So, What now?" Jack asks with a positive tone and Sasuke looks around then points over at a lake nearby."That." Jack looks over at the lake in confusion."Ehm... What?" Sasuke sigh."Just follow me." He starts walking towards it and Jack runs after."Hey wait!"

Sasuke stops infront of it and Jack curiously asks."So? What are we doing here?" Sasuke looks at Jack calmly."Well, as much as i would like to teach you the basics of chakra control, we are short on time, So we will go straight to walking on water." Jack looks dumbfounded of what Sasuke just said."W-Walking on water...? You are joking right...?" Sasuke calmly shakes his head."No, in order to graps the fundimentals of chakra control this is needed.. Just focus the energy evenly to your feet." he walks out on the water."And maintain a steady flow of chakra." Jack is just in shock."R-Right... very well, sure... That can't be hard... I mean it's JUST walking on water..." Sasuke sighs."Just focus on the training at hand." Jack peps himself up a bit."Right!" Sasuke walks of the water and Jack starts trying."The sooner you master this, the sooner we can move onto change in chakra form and change in chakra nature."

*on the boarder to Leanbox*

The muscular man is walking in a forest on the way to leanbox and a soldier walks up to him."Sir, We should reach leanbox in aproximently 10 minutes." the man takes a gulp out of his bottle."Ahh, Right.-What a bother, I'd rather lay on the sofa right now...-" He looks around."-Besides... I hate the outside nature...Geh..-" He stops and screams in rages while stumbling."GAAAH IT'S SO ANNOYING!" a soldier tys to calm him down but the man slams him bottle into his head making the bottle shatter and the man falls to the ground."WHO TOLD YOU...YOU COULD RUIN MY BOTTLE!?!" The soldier stands up stubling and bleeding."S-Sorry sir..." the man looks at him with a pissed of look."Sorry? HHAHAHA!" He senda a beam of energy at the soldier blowing of his head and the body falls to the ground."Sorry... Sorry is a word the WEAK use..." The man stumbles and keeps walking."LETS GO MEN!"

A figure can be seen hiding a little ways away behind the trees."I... I need to report this to Lady Green Heart..."

*In Planeptune*

Leo and Lilely are walking though the streets."Say.. Leo, Why aren't we just teleporting into their place?" Lilely asks and Leo smiles."Maybe i feel like being a normal person and do it the official way?" Lilely giggles."Yeah right, You, Normal? Hahah" Leo sighs."That hurts me Lil-chan" He stops as he sees the news on a TV in a window."Why did you stop?" Lilely stops and looks over at him."Nothing...Just, I think we are to be heading to Lastation." He keeps walking and Smiles."-Whats has gotten into you..? Jack..?-"

*Inside Lowee*

The "P" is walking alone whit a hood on while looking around."Heh, This place looks so childish..." He bumps into a little girl."Uff, HEY!" The girl has a Pink winter outfit."Out of my... Hold on... Aren't you...?" He looks at her realizing that its Ram, Blancs younger sister."Huh? Like, Do i know you?" Ram says in a angry but yet curious tone."No..." The 'P' grins evily."No you don't... But i could find use in you...Hehe..." He grabs her arm."H-Hey! Let go of me!!" He gives her a hard punch to the face making her fall unconsious and she starts bleeding from her nose."Shut up." He picks her up in his arms and runs into a ally before someone noticed him."-Fate did me good today...Haha.-"

*Later in a abandoned building*

Ram slowly opens her eyes."Ugh... W-What happen...Huh?!" She notices she is bounded stuck to a chair."Ugh, HEY! WHATS GOING ONE!?" Thats when the sound of foot steps can be heard from the left."W-Who is there!?" Ram panicly asks scared."No one you know deary..." Out of the shadows a hooded man walks out."I have importent stuff to take care of..." he walks up to her and puts silver tape over her mouth."So, You just be quite." She struggles back."Oh now, Be a good girl..." he puts his hand on her cheek."The show will soon begin..." He grins and walks away while laughing. and Ram starts crying."-Help me... Big sis....Help...-"

*A few moments later*

'P' returns with a cart of different tools and a Camera and lights.*I am back..." Ram looks up at him all teary eyed as he sets up a camera and light pointing at her."We'll send a message to your dear sister~" He turns the camera on and all it shows is his face."Hello White Heart, Or should i say Blanc? What ever, You see, Right her behind me i have a little girl in need..." he shows Ram and walks up next to her grabbing her hair forcing her to look into the camera."Now you don't want her to be hurt?" He lets her go and walks over to the cart."Now, My dear Blanc, I know how you probably feel about this..." Ram looks paniced as the man walks up with a knife."You see.. I... I HATE not getting things i want..." He punches Ram out of anger making her and the chair fall."NOW, I do not want THIS..." He grabs Ram and lifts her and the chair back up while Ram is crying in fear and he holds his knife against her Throat."But we don't always get what we WANT do we!?" He throws away the knife in anger."So here is what YOU do..." He walks behind Ram and puts his arms around her."If you cheerish this child.. I recomend coming the the loction on the casset... Alone with no weapons..." He slowly pulls down her jacket and shirt."Who knows... What i'll do..." He grins and licks her throat from behind."Heheh..." He lets go of her and walks up to the camera. I'll be waiting~" He turn it off an starts spitting."AUGH! EW! Doing that to a child... Ugh... It sickens me..." He takes the recording out and puts it in his pocket."Disgusting..." he walks back up to Ram and pulls her Jacket back up."Maybe... Maybe i need to punish myself a small bit.." He smiles." Yes... Hahaha!" He walks at picks up the knife and starts cutting himself."Arugh! Thats... Much... Better..." He calms down and puts his hood back on."I'll be back soon..."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 5:40 pm

*In leanbox's Basillicom*

Vert is at her desk doing some paper work....(Excuse me writer! But surely you don't believe Vert would be doing that now would you!?~) Fine Neptune... And GET OUT OF HERE!!! Ahem, As i was gonna say, Vert is in her gaming room as usual and is playing 4 Goddess' Online 2 chatting with a Raid party."Alright, this will take us maybe about a day so be ready!" Meanwhile her Oracle 'Shika' Is sitting in her office sad over the fact Vert is spending so much time with her games rather then her."-Onee-sama is always playing those games instead of being with me...Huhuh...-" At that moment her phone rings."Huh?" She picks it up."Hello, You are speaking with Shika." a female voice answers with a heavy breath." Shika-sama..There is a group of unknown soldiers... marching towards the perimiter of Leanbox!" Shika stays calm as she knows their own guards are strong enough."No need to worry, Our fine soldiers will stop any threat." A few moments after saying that she hears a explosion on the otherside of the call."W-What happen?!" the voice anwsers in a calm but shocked tone."T-They just... Blew the guard post to bit... in mere seconds..." Shika shocked lest out."T-Thats impossible! Our guards are..." She noticed something in the corner of her eyes."Huh..?" She turns her eyes to the window and she sees a huge smoke cloud coming from the direction of the Guard post."T-Thats..-There no way...-" She goes to make contact with the team set there but gets no resonse."Damnit..." She grips her phone hard and panic and fear aswell as anger over the guard who was so easly defeated."Onee...sama..." She quickly calls the main army leaders."This is Shika the Oracle of Leanbox, This is a... a direct order, Prepair all soldiers, have them go to the East part of the perimiter! Now!"

*Meanwhile at the outpost.*

The mascular guy walks though the rumble."What a pathetic army they have..." He sees a guard still moving."Oh?" He walks up to him at grabs him by the throat, lifting him up."Speak up, Where is this Green Whatever chick?" The soldier struggling too breath."-Lady... Green Heart..?-" The man squeezes harder."I said, Speak up!" The soldier grabs a hold of the mans arm and groans in pain then starts grinning."L-Like.. .I'd tell you...anything..." The man smiles."Admirable... But... Foolish." he grabs the guards arm and breaks him in half making the soldier scream in pain."Last warning... Speak up!" The soldier is almost passing out, But again, grins."F*ck...You..." the man looks at him with a calm expression."She most be quite the catch..." the man forces his arm straight though the soldiers stomach."...For a man to go so far." he pulls out his arm and throws the soldier to the side."What ever..." He keeps walking into the city."..We'll destroy every part of this city until we find her.."

The soldier with a whole though his stomach is slowly closing his eyes."-I'm... Sorry... M'Lady... We failed you...-"

*With the Fake Jack and Red in the bar*

Jack looks at Red as he grabs a drink at the bar."So, Red.." He glaces at the other soldiers."How did you get al these people in here? The security is pretty strick is it not?" Red takes a gulp of the drink and smiles."Officially we are 'Refugees from a war torn nation..." Jack is suprised at that statement but shakes his head."Oh, So if your goal is not me.. Who is it?" Red looks at him with a sinister face."Noire..." Jack looks shocked and feels a inner sensation of anger."I see...-What is this feeling?! Why am i getting angry at something like that..?-" Red gives him a suspisious look."So..? You don't care?" Jackk calms down and fake smiles."Why would i care?" Red takes a sip of his drink."From what i heard, You are rather close with the CPU's..?" Jack grasps his glass tightly."Not really...-Whats this feeling in my stomach?! I just feel like i want to tear this guy to shreads right here...-"

*In Lowee*

Blanc is worried sick over Ram who hasen't come back home."-Where the hell could she be.." at that moment, Mina Lowee's Oracle opens the doors panicly and yells."IT'S RAM! SHE IS IN DANGER!" Blanc gets a paniced look and runs over to Mina who hands her a Casset tape."Look." Blanc read the letter on the side."I have your dear sister, If you care about here well being, Meet me at this location... Alone." Mina asks worriedly."W-What should we do?" Blanc scared of what could happen decides to go alone."I'll go alone as it says, You stay here and mae sure Rom is alright." Mina nods."Right..."

*Later in the Abandoned building*

Blanc walks in to a pitch black room ."Ram?! You here!?" a sudden light turn on pointing stright at Ram who is unconcious."Ram!" She is about to run to her but stops as a bullet hits right infront of her."Gh!?" She looks around."W-Who's there!?" Right then a hooded man walks out of the shadows behind Ram."Names Slayer..." He snaps his fingers and 20 soldiers comes out of the shadows surounding her."What the-!? Hey! You shithead! Let Ram go!" The man nods and cuts of the ropes binding Ram."As promised... Now.." He makes a hand motion to a soldier which grabs Ram holding her with a gun pointed at her head."Now... You take a seat..." the man points at the chair..." And Blanc hesitently agrees knowing they might hurt Ram otherwise."Good girl..." The man says as Blanc sits down in the chair and he binds her up."Soldier! Bring that girl back to the basillicom..." The soldier nods and lifts Ram up in his arms and walks out."-Ram...-" Blanc looks at her sad and the man takes out a comunicator."White Heart has been aprihended."

With jack and Sasuke*

Jack is breathng heavly from the intense training he has gone through.".. I-I did it, I mastered the walking on water..." Sasuke nods."Right. Now, Lets move on to Change in chakra form." Jack sighs."R-Right..." at that moment Jack felt a odd feeling in him like he was very angry."Huh...?"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 6:55 pm

*In Leanbox*

The Mascular man is walking though the city looking around as his soldiers are raiding Stores looking for information."Ugh..." He takes a Gulp of a beer."This is... Such a bother..." as he went for another gulp the Bottle exploded in his hand."What the!?" He looks at his hand the looks around."WHO THE F'CK!?" He notices a figure standing untop of a builder but he can't really make the person out due to the sun being directly behind them."Evildoers! I shall stop your criminal way right here!" The man tilts his head in confusion."Uhh... Wh-" the man gets a bullet straight in his forhead making him fall to the ground."Sir!" A few soldier run up to him."Sir! Damnit! What happend!?" The soldiers looks around."Where are you looking? Villian!" They all look behind them."W-Who are you?" they see a girl starding there with a sword in her Right hand and a Gun in her left."Catch a man, Kill a man." The soldier who asked it got shock in the head."Catch a god, Kill a god." Her sword starts burning."With all good, I shall turn you to ashes!" She swings her blade making it fire out waves of fire and the soldiers panicly runs off."Who said you could run!?" She start running after but feels a sudden pain in her stomach and is sent back rolling and sliding on the ground."-Ugh...You got me good there, However..." The mascular guy stands up after punching the girl."I'd be ashamed if that was to kill me..." He cracks his neck and grins while the bullet hole disappears."Now..." He looks at her as she is laying on the ground and is about the stand up."Where is the Green chick?" He slwoly walks up to her."Die!" The girl shoots at him and he just takes the shots while walking."Look girl, Alchohol has numbed my pain senses..." She looks at him shocked as all the bullet holes vanishes."-Whats going on here?" She stands up and runs at him with her flaming sword."Turn to ash!" Right as she swings it at him he catches it making the flames disappear."Huh?" Shocked, she aims her gun at his head but he flicks it away with his arm and grabs her by her throat."Now... Tell me!" the girl gasps for air and struggles."I-W-Won't... S-Surender to Evildoers..." The muscualr man sighs."All of you... ARE F*CKING STUPID!" He pulls back his left hand."MEGATON! PUUUUNCH!" He punches her right in the face making her fly away while spining She crashes into a small shed."GAAAH! I HATE THESE PEOPLE!" the man starts walking again toward the largest building in the city."She better be there..."

*With Red in lastation*

After he had converesed with Jack at the bar, Red, with his men were heading for the bassilicom. Marching through the streets, they start drawing attention to themselfs at that moment Noire, Who had been over looking their movements for a while now lands infront of them.

Red grins as he gets excited."Well, Well, Well... The Black Heart chick~" Noire being in her CPU state raises her sword towards them."What do you want?!" Red looks surprised then grins."Well, You of course... Or so..." Red vanishes with raw speed."-Where di he go!?-" Noire looks shocked and then feels a sudden pain in her side."Augh?! Huh?" She starts feeling naucious."W-What..?" She had been stabbed in her right kidney."-H-How... Can he be... so fast?-" She stumbles while trying to maintain counsions and she starts breathing heavly."Not..Good.-I'm loosing too much blood...At this rate...-" the Soldiers forms a circle around her having loaded guns aim straight at her."Oh no..-My CPU form is going out...-" She detransform and Red appears infront of her."Hm?" He looks down on her as she falls on her knees."-Damnit...-" Red grins."As a token of respect..." He goes into a copied version of Noire CPU form."I SHALL END YOU WITH YOU OWN POWERS! GAHAHAHA!" Noire trys to get away but falls over."-Somebody...-" Red stands her right in the back."Hmpf... My respects were wasted on a weakling." Red pulls the sword out and detransforms as he is starting to get hurt."I'll make a excuse for my leader... And i think your CPU Canditate can fit the bill anyways..." Noire falls foward on the ground as a puddle of blood forms under her."-I...I am...losing counsions... I feel... cold... Am i...-" Noire is uncausious."Let's go men.. We have another job." Red an the soldiers leave Noire on the ground and the Fake Jack is hiding behind a Building looking shocked at Noires body laying in a pubble of blood with stab wounds."-He...-" He runs over to her and checks her pulse."-He...-" He puts his head on her chest to listen to the heart, but not a single beat can be heard."-He acually...-" He stands up looking down at her."-Killed her...-"

*With the leader in the hidden city*

A soldier is informing him about the current situations."White Heart has been successfully been captured, No news from either 'N' or 'S', Black Heart however...." The soldier looks hesitent to speak."What is it?2 The leader asks in a calm voice and the soldier gulps."Red... has killed... Her..." the leader stands up in anger."HE DID WHAT!?" He slams his hand into his table."That incompitent...WHERE IS HE NOW!?" The soldier is shaken but speak up."He-He said he will capture the CPU Candidate instead..." The leader looks furious."Like that will matter NOW?!" He throws his cup into a wall."DOES HE REALIZE HE HAS RUINED TO ORIGINAL PLAN!? I ONLY SAID TO CAPTURE THEM! DAMNIT!" He falls back into his chair."Hmmm... Continue as planned... Make. no. Mistakes...."

*With Jack and Sasuke*

They are both taking a small break."So, Sasuke, Where are you from?" Jack asks while eating some food."A Village in another world, Called Konoha." Jack nods."Right, Wh-ats...I-t...like...-Whats going one?-" Jack grabs his head as he starts seeing images of Noire's body in a puddle of blood."W-What is this?!" Sasuke looks at his ."Whats wrong?" Jack starts to panic."NOIRE!? THIS CAN'T BE REAL!?"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 8:59 pm

*In Leanbox*

Words of the intrusion has reached Vert from Shika and she is ready to face th enemy head on."I won't let them ruin our prideful nation!" She walks out on her balcony and watched out over the city."They are getting closer Onee-sama" Shika saice in a concerned but serious tone."Right, And we will stop them." She walks back in."I'll greet them in the front door."

A few moments later outside the building the man and his soldiers are marching up to it."Oh?" The man notices Vert standing infront of the building in her normal form."That must be the one we are after." He stops a bit infront of her and takes a gulp of his bear as the soldiers stands ready."What is you goal? Killing me? Taking over this nation?" Vert says in a Prideful and angry tone and the man looks at her and smiles."Neither my dear..." Vert looks shocked and questions the man."Then what?" The man points at her."We are her to capture you." Vert takes a step back in caution."Capture...me?" at that moment he gets a message in his earpiece."Black Heart was killed, Make no mistakes with this one." The man sighs and puts down his beer."Whelp... Looks like i will have to do a good job... Since that Black Heart chick was killed..." Vert gets shocked and a bit scared."-Noire... Was killed?!-" She starts to transform and the man notices this."Oh no..." He runs at her with blinding speed making the ground where he stood break."MEGATON! ELBOW! CRUSH!" He hits her with his elbow in the stomach."UAGH!" She flys back and the man appears next to her."MEGATON! THROW UP!" he catches her legs and spins around and throws her stright into the air."Augh!-This speed...-" The man reappears next to her in the air."MEGATON! IRONCLAW! SLAMDOWN!" he grabs her head extremly hard."Ergh!" And slams her straight into the ground so heard a crater is formed."Haaaaah..." The man lets her go and takes a few steps back."That should do the trick..." He cracks his neck."Men! Take her body!" The soldier nods and runs over to her however they are stopped by Shika who had thrown her Spear, peircing the first soldier."Keep your hands off... My Onee-sama!!" She angerly pulls out the spear. and is about to go all out when the man disappears."Hm!?" the man appears infront of her."So fast!?" She trys to move away."MEGATON! LARIAT!" the man forces his arm around her throat and makes her fly back into the building."Augh!" She hits her head so hard she is knocked unconsious."O-Nee...sama..." She falls over on the ground."Hmpf, Well, Thats that." The soldier starts to carry Vert and the man speaks into his earpiece."Target, Captured..."

*With the fake Jack*

-"-God damnit... I can't just leave her here...-" He lifts her up but gets disgusted over getting her blood on him."Ewww...-Disgusting...-" He starts walking into a ally way."-Where the hell do i go...-"

*In Planeptune*

Nepgear and Neptune are shopping for some food supplies."Hey, Neptune. What about these?" Nepgear shows off a couple of fruits."That's fine, as long as we don't get any eggplants" she shivers by the thought of them."Haha, I wonder if you will ever get over that fear?" Neptune rapidly shakes her head."No-No-No-No! I'll never forget the horror!" Nepgear sees a sale sign."Oh~ Look! They have sales on those items over there!" She runs over to them and Neptune just lunks after."Fine, Don't listen to my traumatizing story... The readers sure wouldn't want to read it anyways..."

Outside of Planpetune 'N' Has broken through the guard station. leaving no one behind."I shall do this quick..."

*With Jack and Sasuke*

-"Jack? Whats wrong?" Sasuke asks worried over Jack outburst."I-Its... I need to get back there... NOW!" He desprately hold onto Sasuke's coat."W-What did you see?" Jack yells."I-I saw... ONE OF MY PRESIOUS FRIENDS DEAD!!!" Sasuke, shocked Puts him hand on Jack shoulder."I know how you feel... Bu-" Jack angerly pushes him away."NO! you DON'T know... What i went through for them... What they MEAN to me..." He start tearing up."H-How could... Damnit..." Sasuke looks at him with a sad expression."I do know the pain... Of seeing your presious comrades and family fall infront of you..." Jack looks at him with a wondering look."W-What are you..." Sasuke sighs."My entire clan and family... Were killed, and i had to watch that more then i can count... That's why, I understand how you feel..." Sasuke looks to the side."That's why i have desided to help you, so you won't end up like me." He opens a Portal next to him."But know this..." Jack snifFs."You go through this portal, You will be endangering yourself.." Sasuke looks at him waiting for a response."I..." Jack whipes his tears of his face."..Would never abandon my friends...no... My Family!" Jack runs stright into the portal and Sasuke stands there smiling."-He really does remind me of you...-" Sasuke jumps into the portal."-Naruto..-"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 2:55 pm

*With the Fake jack*

He is stumbling tiredly through the Allys of Lastastion with Noire in his arms."-Hown long... Have i been walking now..?-" He stops and leans against a wall."-I don't even know what to do with her...-" He slides down and sits with his back against the wall."-Damnit, Why?! Why am i feeling for this pathetic girl!?-" He puts Noire's body down on the ground."-F*ck it, I-I'm Leaving her here...-" He stands up and looks at his clothes that are down all bloody."Ugh..." As he is about the turn to walk away, He hears a familliar voice."Hey! Jack!" he turns to see Leo walking up with Lilely behind him."-Damn it- What is it?" Jack says with a stright face."Oh, you know i was here to capture you. But..." As Leo walks he looks at Noire."..There seems to be some complications at hand here..." Jack sighs."...It's none of your buisness..." Leo sends a energy blast at Jack who blocks it."Ugh-What the!?"" The fod of the explosion clears up but Leo and Lilely is gone."-Where did he go?-" Jack looks around but sees nothing."Wait..." He looks at where he put Noire down."-Shes gone!?-...Tsk." He starts walking away."-She was just a bother anyways...-"

*A few blocks away*

Leo and Lilely are hiding in a side street."Hey~ Why'd we escape? We could have handled him~"Lilely says as Leo is slowly and carefully putting Noire down and he shakes his head."That's not it... Lilely, Didn't he seem a bit different to you?" Leo is carefully inspecting the wounds."No, I don't think so~ Why?" Leo sighs."The Jack i know wouldn't act so calm when one of his friends were in danger... It was like he didn't even care...-Not only that... His aura was completly different...Like it wanted to eat me up alive...-" Lilely walks up to her and looks down on her."So~ She is dead no? Why did we take her with us?" she asks curiously and Leo takes out his book and worriedly starts looking though the pages."You see.. Our Leader wants her alive... And i am not the type of guy to leave someone like this... Be they a friend or foe.-There has to be a way... Lucal, Yeah, You where reseaching it...weren't you? Immortality and revival...-" He reads up a page."...In search for eternal life and resurection, Lucal had captured the CPU's in order to use their power, After years of reseach, a way was found... However..." Leo gulps."...It's a life for a life...-...No ther way...Huh...-" he sighs and closes his book.

*In planeptune*

'N' Has started his invasion and a allout battle has begun."WE HAVE TO STOP THEM! NO MATTER WHAT!" Planeptunes soldiers are fighing back."DON'T LET THEM GET TO LADY PURPLE HEART! PROTECT THE CIVILIANS!"

*Inside the Planeptune tower*

Neptune and Nepgear are worried sick for the people of the city."We have to get out there! FAST!" Neptune runs out to the balcony."Wait! Neptune!" Nepgear runs after her."Come on-" Right as they were both about to transform a faint fog surounds them."Huh?" They both stop in ther tracks confused."-W-What is this?" The hear a mans voice coming from inside the tower."...You are... Coming with me... Purple Heart..." They both look back in shock what they see is a man with black long hair and sunglasses holding Histoire captive with his sword against her throat."HISTOIRE!"

*In Lastations main building*

Uni is heart broken of the news about Noire's Death."Onee-sama!!" She is crying out millions of tears."W-W-WHY-HY-HY!?!" Kei Lastations Oracle is teary eyed aswell but takes charge."Uni! Is this what Noire would have wanted!? You sobbering while the city is attacked!?" Uni looks at her."SHUT-UP...I-I know... I'm pathetic... She was...everything to me..." Kei was just about to say something when the wall behind them blew open casuing a bunch of rumble to fly at them."Ugh! What now?" Kei says while brushing of dust off."You know, That was heart warming and all... But i am here to get you~ Or do you want a revenge match against me?" Red comes flying in in his copied CPU form."Y-You are..." Uni looks up at him in shock."Yeah, I am Red, You opponent in the tournament...And... Your dear sisters..." He grins."...Killer! Gahah!"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 4:35 pm

Red stands infront on Uni and Kei while grinning."Heh, This is NOTHING to what pain you have caused me in the past..." Kei stands with her sword ready."Pain? What do you mean?" Confused she stands next to Uni who is still crying."...Of course you guys wouldn't know of that past... Leo... Yeah, You have been fooled by him havn't you?" Red puts his hand on his face and chuckles, Making Kei nervous."W-What do you mean? Fooled?" Red detransforms."This form is far to powerful for my body... For now... Let me tell you the truth i came to learn not to long ago from my leader..." He grins wickedly."Yes! About the dark past of the CPU's!!" Uni looks shocked and confused."Dark...Past...?" Kei not believing the man goes in for a attack."Like we would listen to someone like you?!" Red grins and catches her sword."Look, I didn't ask you to listen..." He pulls her sword making her fall forward and he knees her in the jaw."Egh!" Then outs his leg on her chest and pushes her away making her tumble to the ground."Kei!" Uni Is about to stand up when Red grabs her arm and swings her against a wall."Wha-Augh!" He shakes his hand."...Listening to me is the only option I'm giving you... Leo hid it from you..." He shows his arm."My Power is 'C'opy, However i can only copy abilitys in which i have seen... Leo's power, as he said, is 'S'leep... However, That is not the case, as i wasn't able to Copy his abilitys at all, But you see, his ability is truely...'M'... 'M'emories..." Both Uni and Kei looks shocked and Red grins."Yes.. The bastard has the power to alter people's Memories... But our Leader is uneffected by this effect, HE knew the truth... and HE told me everything Leo was trying to keep in the dark..." Kei looks supisous but agrees to listen."Fine, Lets hear it..." Red nods."Right, then let me begin from where it all begun...The dark past of the CPU..."

*Red story time!*

-"It was at the dawn of the creation of Gamindutri, the original first CPU was looked upon as a goddess much as the current CPU's are, Legend speaks of her eternal beauty even to this day, She had created a land of fredom and peace for all living beings to live in harmony. However... Conflict between people started, peoples desire for control can't be controlled, look at our history, our current time... Conflict is allways there, now, In order to bring balance to the world she proposed that a set leader would be beclared though voting, most of the people were for it, However those who weren't had started attacking the peaceful nation, Blood was shed, homes destroyed... The Goddess had no idea what to do about all the conflict. after years of conflict, a peace agreement between 2 nation were made, and so no more fights occured... Well, Until that day... When the Goddess... turned on her people, Murdering the innocent people who had nothing to do with the conflicts, it was like she was possesed by the anger that conflict had caused, Durning all the chaos, A single man was able to put a end to the goddess's reign of terror... However before dying, She had given birth to 4 children... As time went on, Conflict and war was still there but the man had decided to raise the children as his own... Yeah... That man.. Was no other then Leo... Those 4 children were the current 4 CPUs... After raising them for a while he left them all with a Oracle that would guide them to their destiny... Leo went away into hiding, Removing their memories of him, And the truth.

A few years has passed and the 4 Nations had grown, Many people of the past had been killed, and the survivers were nothing but dirt to these Nation... Much like my family, We were treated like garbage, Hell, Everyone i loved was murdered durning the last incident... Nobody mourns for the fallen victims like that... THATS why i joined our leader, he granted me a reason to live! the current system is broken... And we will bring the change... A road to a new era of stability and peace! No family will suffer from your ignorace any longer... Thats why... Me killing her had... So much more meaning."

*With Jack and Sasuke*

Jack flys out of a portal."I'm...!" He starts falling fast and Sasuke comes though after."Huh!?-Damnit this is the Lava dimension..-" Jack and Sasuke are quickly falling."Gaaah!" Jack is panicking."Shit!" Sasuke bits his finger and forms some handseals."Summoning Jutsu!" a giant hawk comes out of a smoke cloud and Sasuke lands on it."We have to get him!" The hawk quickly flys to Jack was grabs him with its claws."AAAh-Augh! Huh?" Jack looks up and Sees the Hawk."What the hell!?" Sasuke looks over the back of the Hawk."It's alright, I got you. Seems we entered the wrong dimension..." Jack looks annoyed at Sasuke."LOOK! IF WE ARE GONNA HAVE A TOUCHING MOTIVATIONAL MOMENT LIKE THAT! DON'T RUIN IT LIKE THIS!" Sasuke looks to the side and Sighs."No matter... Next will be correct... I swear it."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 1:34 pm

*Withs Nightmare in the hidden city*

The guards are forcing him and a few others up on a platform."On your knees!" The guards pressed the people down making them go down on their knees."Our leader will have a few words before your execution." The soldiers walk up to them all and holds a gun to their heads."-Is this, How i am going to... Die..?-" Nightmare thinks despairingly as the Leader comes walking and start infront of them."Ahem! I am Vergor, Leader of this fine Nation." He looks over at Nightmare."Some of you might know of my older brother, Guren." Nightmare looks shocked at hearing that name."-G..Guren?! He had a brother?-" Vergor smiles."Oh but do not threat, I am not like my foolish brother who wished for peace through fusing the dimensions... MY way is going to have less casualties so to speak." He holds out his arms."I am aiming for Peace though fear, because you see, when in the face of fear, no living creature would fight back in knowing thy would die..." Nightmare looks pissed and yells."Fear!? Thats not peace!! You'll never get true peace fro-Augh!" The soldier hits him making him fall over."Be quite!" The guards lifts him up again and Velgor chuckles."So? peace is peace, no matter how you look at it, I shall remove the danger of future evil acts." Nightmare spits up blood."...the nations were at peace until YOU show-Ugh.." The guard hits him again."I told you to shut up!" Velgor sighs."It was at peace indeed, However, as you saw, that peace was only temporary! Even if i wouldn't have done something, the nations would be attacked by something else..."Nightmare sits up."...I don't want to hear anymore of your bullshit..." at that moment a shadow comes from a room and enters Nightmare."Augh!" Nightmare starts shacking."Hm?-Was that?-" Velgor looks in confusion as Nightmare's eyes are pulsating in different colors."GRAAAAHH!-W...What is...this...-" The guard backs up in fear."W-What the!?" He trys to shoot Nightmare but the bullets are stopped by shadows before hitting him."-This is not good...- Eveyo-Agh..." Velgor groans from the pain as a spike made of shadows had pierced him from behind."-D..Damnit-" He looks over at Nightmare who is still kneeled down but now he has a dark aura surging around him and his eyes are slowly turning red."GAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Velgor Coughs up blood and trys to get the spike out of him."-T..That has to be... Jack's Darkness...-" Volgar reaches for his gun but the shadows slices of his arm."Guaaah!" blood flys everywhere and he starts breathing heavly."This is not...How i... Will die!" He opens his shirt."I will not..." He reveals a symbol on his chest and he puts his hand on it."...I am... Immortal..Heh.."

At that moment Nightmare stopped moving."Ugh... Seems i am free..." He stands up and looks at Volgar who is still pierced in place."...Don't think... It's...-" the shadows stabs him right in the head."You are pathetic." The shadows drops his body making in fall on the ground and the symbol had dissappeared." the guards looks at his body terrified of what just happend."Hmm... I supose you'll need to die aswell...Huh?"

*Inside the 'P' room*

He is laying on the floor grabbing his stomach in pain."F*ck! Whatever he did... It hurt sooooo much! Ugh..." at that moment he hears a voice in his head."-...Your body... Give it to me...fool...-" He sits up and looks around."Who the fu-Augh!" he feels a sudden pain coming from his letter."What the!?" He pulls up his sleeve and notices that its starting to spread out a black web-like symbol that starts covering his body."H-hey!? What the fuck is going on here!?" He stands up as he starts feeling weaker and his body is slowly starting to feel numb."-..This is the real purpose of the letter... You have all become my SPAIRS!!-" he starts to stumble towards the door in panic."S-Somebody... Dmanit..."

*With Uni,Red and Kei*

Red is resting his sword on his shoulder while grinning at them both."And that, is the truth." Kei stands up in anger."That has nothing to do with the current CPU! What you are saying is that they should pay for the mistakes of the previous CPU..." Red moves down his sword and looks at her with a serious face."Exactly, I am a product of that past, In a way, they are aswell... But look at me, I am trying to change the worlds broken system, While you all... Are sitting conftable of the top.. Letting the lower people suffer their unfair fate..." Kei, annoyed at Red responses."You think its just that easy to take care of every single being that comes to our nation?! That is impossible for just us." Red nods and grins."Now see, Thats why we will take control! Our way will bring a equal peace to every man, woman and child... Nobody would suffer! Aint that what you guys here want to?" He looks at Uni who is still broken about Noire."You... Wouldn't need to suffer like that any longer..." He reaches out his hand."..Follow me, I'll bring you to your dear sister..." He fake smiles."..We have to power to revive her..." Uni looks up in surprise and shock."Huh!?"

*With Jack and Sasuke*

They are both riding on Sasuke's Hawk."This time it should be right." Sasuke opens a Portal and the fly into it.

*Somewhere in a Snow filled dimension*

A girl with long purple hair and a black and Purple Jacket is walking through the snow."Brr- I-It's so c-c-cold here!" She is shaking from the cold and another voice can be heard."W-W-Well, W-Why are we here in the first place?!"

Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:58 pm

Robin sorry for posting like this on here but you seem to ignore every other form of contact Saki and I have tried. Theres a link to a new chatroom I want being used ok? I really hope to see you there.
Back to top Go down
https://lunargardens.forumotion.com
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 5:59 pm

Sasuke and Jack flys though the portal, however, they did not arrive exactly where they wanted ones again."Damnit..." Sasuke looks around the frozen landscape they had just entered."..Sorry, Seems i can't fully get the lo-" Jack grabs his cloak in anger."...I thought you would help me get to them!" Sasuke gives him a sad look."Sorry, I haven't fully mastered these powers..." Jack lets go on him and they both land."Why are we landing!? Let's try again!" Jack yells while Sasuke looks exausted."...Look, Using this power drain me fast... I'm unable to use in continuesly like this..." He hops of the bird and points at a cave near by."Let's make a shelter for now..." Jack clenches his fists."-Damnit... At this rate...-" He walks over to the cave with Sasuke."...Wait.." Sasuke whispers as he noticed a light in the cave."Huh, You think someone might be in there?" Jack asks while they both take cover next to the entrance."..It's a possibility, A ancient Clan used to inhabit these dimensions... Might be remainers..." Jack gulps while Sasuke Activates his Rinnegan to look for Chakra."Hmmm..." Jack whispers over at Sasuke."Hey, You see anything?" Sasuke nods and whispers back."Seems like there is two chakra sourses inside... One with ordernary levels of Chakra, The other however..." Jack looks worriedly at Sasuke."What is it..?" Sasuke grips his sword."..Seems to have a huge amount of chakra... And a cold one at that...-What is this feeling...-" Sasuke notices that one of them is moving towards the entrace."...Jack, Stay back.."

A light humming comes from the cave and is getting lounder, Worried about it Jack whispers."Psst, Which one of them is it?" Sasuke looks over at Jack who is crouched down next to the entrace."...Seems it's not the powerful one..." He lets go of his sword and pulls out a Kunai."Here." He throws it to Jack who catches it."Hm? What do i do with this?" Sasuke sighs."Just... Throw it out in the open when i tell you too." Jack nods as Sasuke takes out bomb tags and hides them in the snow."Now then..." The humming grows stronger and Sasuke slowly walks to the entrace."-They could be inocent people, however... There is a chance they are of that clan...-" Jack gulps while holding the Kunai ready.

The person steps out of the cave and Sasuke grabs his sword and fokuses his eye. In a instant Sasuke had gotten behind the person holding his sword against their throat."Talk! Who- Are... You?.." Sasuke looks down at the person who now has no shirt on as Sasuke switched place with it."Heh..?" The person who is shocked and frightend noticed their shirt laying in the snow."Eh..?" Sasuke just stands their in silence and Jack looks behind the corner."...Are you alright...Huh!?" Shocked and dumbfounded he looks at the Girl who Sasuke is holding."W-W-W-What?!" Jack blushes, Seeing as the girl is now standing in her underwear and boots."WHAT THE HELL!? I look away for a few seconds and you go undressing a inocent girl!? Whats wrong with you!?" Jack runs up to Sasuke and the girl and Sasuke looks flustered."I-It's a missunderstanding, Why would i do that?".He looks at the girl wondering."-Why doesn't she have pants?-" Sasuke lets her go and she runs forward."...Whats wrong with you? I haven't done anything...i don't think..." Sasuke puts his sword away and sighs."No matter." Jack hands the girl her jacket."Thank you." She says as puts it on."No problem, Sorry about that, Hmm.." Jack looks at her."W-What is it...? Hehe.." She akwardly laughs and Jack looks surpised."Wait... Neptune!?" The girl scrathes the back of her head and nods."Well, Yeah that's my name... Do i know you?" Jack backs up from the shock and drops the Kunai."...But, You look... Older..?-Is this really the same Neptune?...WAIT!-" He remembers when he was running to the Party."-I ran into this girl back then... I thought i recognized her but...-"

Sasuke looks around and asks."So, Who is the other person in there?" He points into the cave and Neptune looks over."Ah! That would be Croire! She is a Tome." Sasuke asks curiously."Is she a trust worthy person?" The girls nods."Well, Yes. If she does bad, I'll just lock her into my handy Book." She hold up a purple book."-A book?- I see, Very well then, Lets talk more inside..."Sasuke Starts walking into the cave."Right!" Neptune and Jack follows.
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 5:25 pm

*Inside Lucal's abandoned research fasility*

A Portal opens up and Leo takes a Step out of it while holding Noire in his arms."-Acording to my info, There should be a container...-" He slow walks around looking around for this 'container'."-It's gotta be here...-" He looks down on her."-I'll need to be fast... Luckly it would seem her body isnt rottening at all, Must be because of the Goddess power...-" He looks around again and notices a door that says 'Prohibited! Authorized personel only!' He slowly walk up to it and looks at the door which seems to be heavly protected and locked."-Could it be in here?-" He puts Noire down leaning against the wall."-Hmm, Seems well locked...-" He puts his hand on the door and feels a faint energy from the room."Hm!?-It's faint... But it's something!-" He steps back and opens a portal, However, the portal emploades on itself."W-What the?!-I'm unable to open a portal into the room?-" Shocked at what just happend he trys again, but the same thing happens."Tsk,-Do i need to use brute force?-" He walks up to Noire and lifts her up."-I can't have her be damaged more.-" he walk a bit away and puts her down on a table."-There-" He walks back to the door and takes out his book."-Hmm, Would superhuman strengh do it?-" He bites his thumb and presses it aginst one of the pages."-Here goes nothing...-"

*In the Planeptune Tower*

'N' is holding Histoire captive while Neptune and Nepgear are shacking with fear."N-Nepgear..?" Neptune lets out in fear."..Y-Yes..?" Nepgear frozen in fear responds."..T-This feeling is...-" 'N' interupts them."I told you, CPU Purple Heart...You shall come with me, or this woman dies... No... Rather i will erase her existence in whole..." Histoire struggles and says."..Y-You won't.. G-Get away with this..." 'N' Smiles at that comment and walks over to the edge of the balcony."Acting brave?" He holds her out over the edge."Last warning... Purple Heart shall surender to me." Neptune and Nepgear takes a step forward while worriedly yelling."Histoire!"
Histoire grins."...Hah, I can.. Fl- Huh?!" She noticed her wings were gone."...I erased your wings... Thought i didn't see them?" He grins and holds her out futher."FINE!" Neptune yells out and 'N' looks over at her."Hm?" She puts away her sword and starts walking to him but Nepgear grabs her arm."..N-Neptune..." Neptune looks back at her and smiles sadly."It's gonna be alright... We have no choice..." Nepgear lets go of her arm and she starts walking again."Oh?" As Neptune came close he pulls out a seringe from his pocket and stabs her with it."Agh!?" She falls uncounsions to the floor."NEPTUNE!?" Nepgear runs over but 'N' Stops her."STOP! Get close to her, And I'll let her go..." Nepgear looks over at Histoire."Oh no...-W-What do i do?!-" 'N' Grabs Neptune by her Jacket and puts her on his shoulder."I'll leave you off with a hasty choice... Follow me... Or save this woman..." He lts Histoire go making her fall of the balcony and he himself jumps of to escape."HISTOIRE!" Nepgear Transforms and flys of the edge after her."-I'll come after you soon... Neptune...-"

*In the Hidden City*

The leader had completly taken over the Teenage member body and is walking in the corridors heading straight to his office."-This is outmost annoying... To think i had to use that...- Tsk..."

Meanwhile, The darkness which has consumed Nightmare is heading of to find Jack."-Jack tried to get rid of me?... Hah!-"

*In Lastation's Basilliom*

Uni is slowly reaching for Reds hand, But Kei runs in to attack him."Don't let him fool you!" As she swings a magical barrier blocks and repels her attack making her fly back and gets knocked out against the wall."Augh..." Red grins."Simple attack like that is childs play...-And now...-" Uni looks over at Kei."Oh no, Kei!" Right as she is about to go over to her, Red grabs her arm."Oh no, You little lady is coming with me!" He opens a Portal next to him and flings her into it."Gyaaa!" The portal closes and Red looks over at Kei."I'll leave a parting gift..." He takes out a small device and lays it on the ground."This little thing has enough energy stored up in it to level a small city..." The presses a red botton on it and it starts counting down from 10 minutes."Adios~" He enters another portal while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Sasuke Slowly walks inside the cave, getting closer to the one with the emense energy he felt earlier."-...Could it be a Member of that clan..?-" As he walks he glances back at Neptune and Jack."-..Jack seemed to regonize that girl.. But i can't be sure she is trust worthy...-"

Jack still in shock walks slightly behind Neptune and is looking at her."-..What going on here.. If she is Neptune, Did we time travel? N-no.. That was mere teleportation...Then what...- H-Hey.." He Walk up next to her, and she looks at him with a wondering look."..You said you were Neptune, Right?" She nods and smiles."Well, Ya, That's my name!" Jack looks down."W-What is it? Something wrong?" She says worriedly but Jack shackes his head."N-No... no, It's just, You look like someone i know, Who happens to be named Neptune... You're the spitting image of her, Well... more developed and older..." She gives him a confused look then bursts into laughter."W-What...? Jack says confused as the girl starts to calm down."Haha, Don't worry, It's nothing." She stops laughing and whipes of the tears out of her eyes."...But I'm glad you found me 'more developed' the nthat other Neptune~" She say with a teasing face and Jack sighs and face palms."...Yup... You are most certainly Neptune...-Why did i even mention that?! Has Vert rubbed of on me!?-"

Sasuke, Who had walked ahead of them, entered a small side cave where the light came from, As he walked in he saw a small person sitting next to a fire."-Thats the source of all the energy?...-" He slowly sneaks up on the person.

The person turn their head to Sasuke and says."Look sh*tbag, I allready knew you where here..." Sasuke quickly grips his sword."-Who is this person?!-"

*Inside the Hidden City*

The leader who is now inside the "P"'s body is Entering his office when a soldier barges in."Si- Uh?" He looks around. Then looks at the 'P'."Hey, Where is the leader?!" He sighs and goes to sit down in his chair."...That would be me, I gained control over this boys body due to... complications..." The soldier, yet convinced informs him anyways."W-Well, The CPU's has been brought in, However Black Heart as previously reported was killed..." The leader looks at the man with supision."And?" The soldier gulps."H-Her body has dissappeared, So we can't get it..."

The leader sighs in frustation and leans back."At the very least we have the other, I suspect Red brought in the Canditate for Lastation?" The soldier nods."Yes, All are locked up in their respective cells." The leader sits back up."Good, Notify the others about this." The soldier nods and leaves the room."Very soon... A whole new era of peace will unfold... Starting with the end of the CPU's..."

*In lastation with Kei*

The bomb has ticked down to 5 minutes, Kei is still knocked out, is this the end of Lastation!?

The fake Jack looks up at the Basillicom and notices smoke coming of it."-Whats going on there?-" He decides on going there to check it out.

*In Planeptune*

Nepgear had caught Histoire and put her to bed, While she did that, IF had attempted to contact The other nations, but no one responded."-Whats going on here? Not even Lady Vert is answering me... This is seriously bad...-"

*With Leo and Noire*

-"MEGATON PUNCH!" Leo Punches the door with all his might but a magic barrier blocks the attack and makes his fall back."Augh!-What the-" He sees the door is unharmed."-Magic!? Damnit... I NEED to get in there...-"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 5:51 pm

Leo keeps on punching the door over and over while getting more and more exausted."I... Need to... Get... IN!" He flys back on the ground from the shockwave."Augh.." He leans up a bit and he is all swetty and is breathing heavly."-It's no use...-" He whipes of some swett of his face."-I can't get in there... Damnit...-" He looks over at Noire."Forgive me... Please...-Jack...-" He falls on his back and is about to pass out.

-"...Is that the lenge of your will... Child...?" he hears a older mans voice, He opens his eyes wide."Huh?"

*In Planeptunes tower*

Nepgear has made contact with Rom and Ram, after hearing what happend in Lowee she quickly went to inform IF about it

-"IF! I have some bad news from Lowee!" She panicly runs up to her."What is it? What happend?" IF ask intensly while Nepgear is taking a breath."It seems someone has kidnapped Blanc!" Suprised, IF then asks for futher information."By who? Did they mention anything about the person?!" Nepgear nods."apperently it was a male, possibly around 17-18 of age, He seemed mentally unstable, and he had a white Military like uniform."

If starts thinking."..White military uniform...-That sounds like the person who took Neptune, That can't be a coincidence...- Anything else?" Nepgear Nods."Yes, Acording to a guard, one of the followers of that man, Had refered to him as 'P'."

-"'P'? Hmm... Wait, Didn't you say that the one who took Neptune refered to himself as 'N'?"

-"Y-Yes, why do you ask?"

-"Well, If what you say is true, then this could be something big going on... We still haven't heard from Lastation or Leanbox." IF walks over to her PC."I'll look through some Forums and news sites to see if i can find anything..."

*A bit outside of Lastation on a Mountain top*

Red appears out of a portal and looks out over Lastation."Hehehe~" He grins wickedly."...I am far superior to those pathetic CPUs! Hah!" He looks at a clock on his arm that counting down from 10."...I've always wanted to say this..." the clock is at:

5 seconds." And now..."
4 seconds."This world..."
3 seconds. Shall know..."
2 seconds."...PAIN!!!"
1 second."GYAHAHAHA!!"

the bomb explodes and the shockwave is slowly destroying Lastation, You can hear people scream.

*With Nepgear and IF*

The building starts shacking ."W-What going one!?" Both of the panics and runs out on the balcony."Huh!?" The look around."Is it a earthquake?!" Nepgear wonders and IF stands in shock as she sees a huge smoke cloud coming from the direction of Lastation."W-What the..."

Nepgear looks confused at her."What is it?" IF the slowly points in the direction of the Smoke cloud."L-Look..." Nepgear turn to see it and stands in shock."W-Wait... T-Thats the..."

*At the same time in the hidden city*

The leader is sitting in his office when it suddenly starts shaking."-What the?!-" He quickly takes his comunicator."What the hell is going on out there!?" A guard answers."Sir! It seems Lastaion has been blown up!" The leader furiously stands up and yells."WHAT!?!? BY WHAT!?" The guard hesitently aswers."It would seem Red was the one who did it..." The leader grips the comunicator hard and slams his other arm into the table."THAT IMBICILE!!! THIS isn't what I PLANNED! Tell him to come to my office NOW!" He falls back into his chair."-I knew i should have trusted him... He has a bloody supiriority complex going for him...-"

*With Red*

He stands over looking the destruction."What a sight! Hehehe...-I...I destroyed a nation...- I'M A F*CKING GOD! GAHAHAH!"

*In the cave where Jack and Sasuke is*

The person laughs at Sasuke."Ahahahah~ Don't worry, I am with that girl." Sasuke losens up a bit."Hm, Well, your energy currently has no hostility to it..."

Neptune strolls in."Croire! I found these guys outside." Jack slowly walks in after."H-Hello." Croire waves."Yo! So, What brings you guys here?"

Sasuke glances back at Jack the looks at Croire."We're just traveling, We saw this cave and decided to take cover from the snow storm." He calmly says and sits down."Oh? Travellers? Well, We are that to."

-"Yup! But we travel through dimensions! Cool huh!?" Neptune says cheerfully."Though dimensions?" Sasuke asks surprised."Yeah, I have to ability to travel through dimensions~"

Jack looks totally out of it."-Those things i saw... Were they real?-" while thinking that he starts seeing more, this time faint images of Lastation being destroyed."Ugh!-What the..-"

-"Jack?" Sasuke looks over at him as he is holding is head and seems to be in pain."H-Hey! Whats wrong!?" Neptune goes over to him."N-Noire... Lastaion..." Neptune put her hand on his shoulder."Is everything okay?" Jack then suddenly snaps and grabs her throat."WE HAVE TO GET BACK THERE!!!" She struggles to breath and grabs his arm."Augh-H-hey..."

-"JACK!" Sasuke yells at him and pulls him away from her and hold him up agains the wall."Snap out of it." Neptune Falls back and is couching."You okay?" Croire asks and Neptune Nods."I-I'm fine..."

Jack calms down and tears starts falling from his eyes, Sasuke sighs and lets him go and he Glides down against the well."...Forgive me... I...Damnit..." He curls up. and starts crying."I don know what going on anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 8:17 pm

*On the mountain with Red*

-"Now then..." He looks over at the direction of Planeptune, but as he is about to head over there, a messenger from the hidden city appears."Huh? What do you want?" Red looks annoyed at the man who had climbed up the mountain."S-Sir, Our Lord has summoned you to his office..." The man takes a breather and Red sighs."Right, can't keep to geezer waitin- Hold on, Why didn't you just call me?"

-"You're comunicator wasn't responding to our calls." The man says and Red checks his pocket and pulls out his comunictor which had been broken."Ah- Whatever.." He throws it away and opens a portal, he is about to enter when he thought about the man."Oh, When you get back, Make me a nice hot cup of tea." he says and enters the portal and it closes before the man could enter."Gah...C-Come on..." He looks down over the mountain edge."N-Not... Fair..."

*Meanwhile at Lucals abandond facility*

Leo quickly stands up and takes a defencive stance towards the old man."W-Who are you!?" he yells and starts shifting himself towards Noire body."Do not worry boy, I have no intrest in her, nor you." the old man says and walks up to the door."Don't touch it! It- Huh?" The old man opens the door and Leo looks in shock."-He... Open it!?- How did you..?" The old man smiles and glances back at him."I'm upholding a promise... To a old friend..." Leo looks at him confused."-Promise? Old Friend? Huh?-"

The old man then walks to take a seat."Ugh... The CPU should be happy they don't age...Hah." Leo looks at him then looks at Noire."I-I guess?" Confused over who the man was, He asks."W-Who are you?" the old man chuckles."Didn't we go over this? Besides... That young lady over there need help, No?" Leo quickly remember why he was there and rushes into the room, However he stops in shock of what he saw.

-"W-What the heck is this?!" It was a room filled with small containers of Eyes in them."-How is thsi suposed to be useful... Damnit...-Hm?" He notices 2 eyes being in a special container at the end of the room, He walks up to them and read a not on the side."-Rinnegan?-" he remembers seeing that name before, he quickly takes out his book and skips a few pages."Here.-Something about the Eyes of a god... Wait, It has the ability to bring the dead back to life, However, the user will die...- Theres no way..." Leo starts shaking

He feels a hand on his shoulder."Huh?" He looks back and the old man, stands there smiling."A life, for a life... Do not threat child, I'll do it." Leo looks at him with a shocked expression."I'm allready at deaths door, I escaped death thanks to the CPU ones... I shall repay my debt..."

*Outside of Lastation*

IF and Nepgear had arrived to check up on the exposion."W-What the?!" IF looks around in shock."What the hell happen here?!" Nepgear Falls down on her knees."T-This can't be... W-Who could have..."

IF Notices some rubble moving."Someones alive!" She quickly runs over and moves Rubble away, There was the fake Jack crouched over Kei in order to protect her."Ugh..." As IF sees his face she lets out in shock."Jack!?"

*Meanwhile in the Hidden City*

Red comes out of a portal just outside of the leaders office."Ah, Here we are~" He brushes of some dirt and opens the door."Whats uoooh... What are you doing in here!? Worm!?" He Yells at what he presumed what 'P'."I'd be really careful with your tone boy, I have simply taken over his Body." Red laughs."Gahaha! Of everyone you used HIM ahaha!-Augh!" His body suddenly got numb and he is unable to move.

-"You are no longer worthy of your Powers..." He says and stands up."W-What!?" Red looks at him in anger."You not only disobeyed my orders, But you KILLED the CPU, and even DESTROYED the nation! Do you understand what you have done!?" He slams his fist into the table."Now we look like nothing more then Terrorist criminals! People won't trust us one bit!"

-"But we can still control them with fear!"

-"Thats not the POINT! What about those inocent people in Lastation!? Huh!?"

-"Who cares? We sti-"

-"Who cares?! We are doing this to create peace in this world! Killing inocent bystanders like Woman and Children, Is not what I want!" the leader sighs."No matter, I shall drain all your powers and send you to a cell..."

*In the Cave with Sasuke and Jack*

Jack had calmed down after the mental breakdown, and Sasuke is discussing with Neptune and Croire.

-"You mentioned the ability to travel dimensions, Right?"

-"Yup, Well, With my powers Nepgear and i can, Why?"

-"We are looking for the 'Hyper'dimention, Do you know of it?"

-"Well, we meet some people from there in 'Zero' Dimension, We are both originally from 'Ultra'dimension."

-"I see, Would you do able to travel there? We'd do with some help, if you don't mind?"

Coire nods."Heh, Sure why not, Would be intresting to see what all this is about~" Sasuke looks over at Jack with a sad expression."-Whats going on in your head... Jack?-"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:07 pm

*In Lastation*

the fake Jack is looking up at IF."W-What are you doing here...?" He coughs up blood and moves to the side."Thats...!" IF looks shocked at Kei who is laying unconsious."What happend here?" She looks at the fake Jack while checking Kei."Heh, The heck if I know..." He stands up and whipes some blood of his mouth."I was checking out what was going on in the Basillicom, But when i arived, all i found was the girl laying knocked out... Seemed like a battle had gone down..."

-"A battle?" IF asks in suspison."Yeah, not only that, there was a bomb left on the ground, Heh, Had to think fast to make it out alive..." He looks at Kei."Don't get the wrong idea though... She was only whitin the bounderies of my Protection magic... Thats all." IF looks seriously at the fake Jack."What did you say? 'Just happend'? The Jack i know wou-" She gets cut off by the fake jack."So what!? The Jack you 'Knew' never excited in the first place..." IF Stands up in anger."What do you mean by that!?" the fake Jack grins."You heard me... I'm done playing 'friends' with you losers..."

at that moment Nepgear comes running."JACK!? IS THAT YOU!?" the fake jack looks back at her and IF screams out."STOP! DON'T GO TO HIM! SOMETHIGN IS WRONG WITH HIM!" Nepgear stops in her track."Huh!?" the fake Jack looks back at IF."...Here and now... I'll sever the ties that binds me! Friends? Family? Lover? It's all...worthless..." IF takes a step back in fear."W-What!?" The fake Jack grins and holds his arms out."Fine, I'll tell you everything... About Jacks true feelings about you that he has been hiding all along..." Both IF and Nepgear stands in shock and Nepgears lets out."J-Jacks... True... Feelings...?"

IF angerly yells out."JACKS TRUE FEELING!? Then... You aren't Jack!?" The fake Jack Grins again."Well, Yes and no, I am Jack, But at the same time not... Truthfully speaking, I am Jack from a alternate Dimension, Using his body to project my soul into... I'm not so fond of this Male version of me though..." Both IF and Nepgear stands speechless."-A Alternate Dimension!? Then...- Where is the real Jack?" IF asks worriedly and the fake Jack Laughs."Ahaha~ His souls probably was sent into a version of himself that was without a soul...Maybe..." he shrugs."Doesn't really matter...Now, Onto my original point, His feelings."

*With Leo*

Leo is still in shock at what the Old man said."A-A debt?!" The old man nods."Yes" He reaches for the container."A special one..." Leo stands to the side in disgust as the old man pulls out his own eyes."You see, my name is Guren..." Leo widens his eyes in shock."W-What..." Guren implants the eyes into himself."After the final battle with them, I was, indeed dead, However, In order to get information from me, They had poured their Share Energy into my body, In a way reviving me, And After giving them information they let me go, Knowing i had lost my powers, I went into hiding in here..."

He slowly makes his way to Noire."Hah, I asked them 'Why do you risk your lifes for someone like Jack?' You know what they answered?" Leo shakes his head, and the old man smiles and hold his hands together."'Silly question, Because he is very presious to us, and knowing him, He'd totally do the same without even thinking twice' Gedou: Rinne-Tensei..." The old mans hair starts turning white and Noire body is slowly regaining heat and she slowly start breathing."...This is it..." He looks at Leo who has tears running down his face."..I'm going where i and suposed to be..." He goes to sit down in a chair and is slowly passing away."-I can finally... Move on...-"

Leo whipes the tears of his face."Thank you... Old man..." He looks over at Noire who is still unconcious."...It's about time, You return to your rightful place...-I did it... Jack...-" He picks her up in his arms."Ugh." He opens a portal and before he walked into it he looked back at the old man."I owe you allot..." He steps into it and it closes behind him."Lord Guren..."

*In the hidden City*

Red unable to move starts chuckling and the leader looks at him confused."Whats so funny?" Red grins."'Funny'? nothing acually, Did you know, Sometimes in the face of fear... People laugh? Do you know why?" the leader looks at him wonderously."...Heh... Guessed as much..." Red opens his eyes revealing that he is in his Copied CPU form."...You'll learn soon enough after all... You can take the Powers you have bestowed me... Question is, Can it remove the powers i have copied?"

The leader backs up a bit then holds out his hand, starting to absorb Red's ability, the C on Red starts disappearing."Tsk,-The Eyes, he is not losing the powers!?-" As the power is drained, the paralyzing effect on Red starts to become weaker and Red slowly starts moving."-It might have been a gamble, But, It seems my powers are indeed staying with me-" the leader starts getting a bit shacky."-Shit, the moment he is released, I will be in danger...-" He looks at Red and noticing that he is Grining at him."...Whats the matter?... Are you... Scared?-Now, I'll need to confirm if my abilitys will work against him...-" He reaches out his hand slowly, and forms a gun in his hand, Aiming it at the leader and shoots."-Damnit!-" he jumps to the side but the bullet scratched his shoulder, he quickly grabs his shoulder in pain and blood starts pouring out.

-"Augh..." He looks at the blood on his hand, and at that moment Red starts laughing."...Tsk, You're proud over shooting me with a bullet?!" the leader yells angerly, and Red starts Laughing slower and slower then stops."Bullet? Take a better look at the wall behind you, Do you see any sort of bullets there?" The leader glances back."-He's right, there isn't any trace of a bullet... But then...-" He looks back at the grining Red."...Go it? What i shot, was a compressed blast of my energy..." The leader steps back in shock."...Meaning, I am the only member who has the ability to hurt you Ghehehe~" The leader sighs and calms down."Hm?-Is he giving up?-" Red looks with suspision as the leaders blood starts forming a sword."...Since i got that boys body, makes sense for me to have gained his abilitys, no?"

Red Sighs."Whatever, I'm leaving..." He opens a portal and enters it."WAIT! RED!" the leader runs at his but is too late, Last thing Red said before the portal closed was."...Mind you, I still have that girl... Not that i have any use of her..."

*With Uni in a unknown location*

Everything is black, with some square platforms floating around, Uni is laying on one of them.

-"Uh-Ugh.." She slowly opens her eyes."W-What happend..." She notices the location and her eyes widens up, she quickly sits up and looks around."Huh!?-Where the hell am i!?-" She spots something on a platform a bit away."-What is...-It looks like the portal that guy used...- EH!?" She gets shocked over who came out of the portal, She slowly stands up."T-that's...."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 7:56 pm

*Inside the hidden City*

outside on a courtyard in the main castle of the City, Prisoners are standing facing a wall with brind folds, A man clad in a white military officer outfit and short blonde hair stand behind them all with several soldiers aiming their riffles at them."MY NAME IS CAPTAIN JULIUS EUSWALD! ALL OF YOU HAVE BETRAYED THE FREDOM AND PEACE OUR LORD HAD OFFERED YOU! THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! HOWEVER! AS A SIGH OF GRATIOUSNESS, THE LORD HAVE GIVEN YOU A CHANCE!"

All the people start turning their heads."A chance!?" the man nods."YES!" He takes out a revolver."IN ME HAND, I HOLD A REVOLVER PISTOL, WITH ONLY 1 BULLET MISSING..." He starts spinning the chamber."IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO NOT GET A BULLET INTO YOUR HEAD, YOU ARE FREE TO GO!"

Everyone starts sweating and shacking in fear while the man walks up to one of the and hold the gun to his head."Let's see." He spins the chamber and just as it stops he pulls the trigger, the gun fires a bullet and blood is splattered all over the wall while the man fall to the ground."That's... Too sad...NEXT!~" He walks over to the next one and hold the gun to his head, as he reaches to spin the chamber the man panics and Forces his head back knocking it into Julius's chin."Augh!" He starts to panicly run."I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!" Julius whipes blood of his chin and Looks over at the man who is runnig away."Do it." He order his men, who without hesitation guns the man down."Augh!!" The man falls, dead to the ground in a pool of blood."TARGET IS DEAD SIR!" A soldier confirmed to Julius who sighs and checks the chamber."-Had he stayed... He would have lived...Guess fate wasn't on his side.- OKAY! NOW LET'S MOVE ON!"

*In Leanbox*

Shika is in her room crying over the lose of Vert."ONEE-SAMA!!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MY WONDERFUL ONEE-SAMA!?!" meanwhile, the head officers of Leanbox is investigating the situation."Have you found anything yet?" A soldier asks the head of the ivestigation, but the man shakes his head."No, It's like she has disappeared out of existence." the soldier clenches his hand in anger and worry."Damnit... Have you asked the other nations?"

The man looks at him."No, We cannot allow the other nations to know about this whole mess..." the soldier looks at the man shocked and frusturated."You don't trust them!? They can help us for crying out loud!!" In anger the man stands up and grabs the soldiers jacket."You don't talk to your superiors like that you bloody lowlife! All you are suposed to do is Protecting this nation and follow ORDERS!! Did i make myself clear!?" The man pushes him away and the soldier Nods."Yes sir." the man sighs and turns."Then get the HELL out of this room, I have more important matters in my hands right now." the soldier nods and leaves the room thinking."-...I'll contact the other nations, A good soldier does whats best for their home nation...- Heh, Not like I'm breaking any Orders, Neh?"

*Unneeded Inner monolouge of the Soldier*

My name is Marcus Oldman(I know...) I am a soldier of Leanbox, My life is a bland as it gets, Heh, Basically your averadge joe life... I'm a loser Otaku who spends his days Gaming.(Aha, You might wonder 'How the hell is this guy a soldier!?', T-That's a story that should be told another day...Hahah...)

I used to do Raids with Lady Green Heart in "4 Goddess's Online 2" At anyrate, She spoke of the other Goddess's as her friends... So i feel like we should trust them, Or atleast, I hope we can...

*With Uni in the Odd world*

-"That's..!" She stood their in shock, as a shilluette of a man holding someone in their arms step out of the Portal."-What is this odd feeling?-" She grasps her chest and starts shacking."Augh,-It feels like i have lost all of my share Energy...-" She trys to yell out to the man, but her voice is gone."Eh!?-Wh..What?-" She keeps on trying but not a single sound comes out."-Whats going on? Did i loose my voice?-" She Starts looking around and faint Images of her past is showing in the shadows."-What is this?-" She hears Noire's voice."Uni..." She looks behind her."!?-Onee!...Heh?-" There is nothing there but darkness."-I thought...-" She hears it again, This time it sound angry."Uni... You are just useless..."

She panicly starts looking around."-STOP!-" The voice starts echoing around her."Useless... Good for nothing.... Pathetic..." She hunches down and hold her hands over her ears."-STOP THIS! PLEASE!-" She starts shaking more and more and starts tearing up."You thought anyone ever even liked you!? HAHAHAHAHA, You'd be better of dead... Nobody would miss you..." She starts breathing fast."-Please...Stop...-"

*With Leo and Noire*

They entered the Time-Space world*

Leo looks around disguested."-I have never liked this place, It's a horrible place that could break anyone who is weak minded and bring out their inner fears...- Hm!?" He notices a Shilluette of someone Hunched down a bit away."-Someone is in here!? How!? Only i...No, Red must have copied it.-" He starts jumping from platform to platform."-Who ever it is, I can't let them stay in here.-" As he got closer, Another portal Opened."-Huh?-" He stops and A person falls out of the portal and knees down on the ground."-Who is that now?-"

*With Red*

he falls out of the Portal all bloody."Augh-Man, This CPU form really takes its toll on my body...-" He spits up blood and looks at his arms."-They are f*cking torn open...Gah... I'll need to heal this fast..-" He stands up and both his arms are just hanging."-Hm?-" He looks over at Uni."-Right, She was in here, Hah, Looks like she is breaking...-!?" He feels anothers presence."-This feeling...-" He starts grining and look to where Leo and Noire is."-Well, Well, Well... My two favorite people in the world... That's great...-" He looks at his wounds."-Too bad this situation is rather shitty...-" He cough up more blood.

*With Leo and Noire*

Leo looks over at the man who just come out of the Portal."-That's most likely Red... Then who...-" He looks over at the Hunched down person."-Who is that?-" He feels movement from Noire, And he looks down at her."-She is still not awake...Odd.-" He puts his hand her her forehead."-A fever? But why?-" He looks back at Red."-In this state, Battle would not be a great idea... But i can't leave that person...-" at that moment he notices that Red is Entering another Portal."-Huh? He is leaving? Why...-" He stands still from a while then shakes his head and starts heading over to Uni."-No matter, This is my chance.-"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

-~Prologue:The Dream~-
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Gardens :: Lunar Library :: Manga/Anime FanFictions-
Jump to: