Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

-~Prologue:The Dream~-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

-~Prologue:The Dream~- Empty
PostSubject: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 6:15 pm

(My first try on A fanFic~ More to come)

*A calm soothing voice can be heard*

-"Is this what you wanted?"

-"No..."

-"Then why did you do it?"

-"I-I had to...For the sake of the world..."

-"Aha~ So you killed the one person who-"

-"SHUT UP! Don't... Don't you dare say another word..."

-"Well, It doesn't matter now... You'll break soon..." The voice slowly fades away.

*Everything gets covered in a blinding light and the man wakes up*

-"Ugh... That dream again..." He says as he sits up in his bed.

He thinks- "Why, Why am i having the same dream every night..." as he yawns and scrathes his head

-"Oh well" he scratches he's eyes and looks at the clock

-"Hm..? Its only 4 O'clock in the morning? Felt like i slept for a week..." He stands up and walks to his kitchen but noticing something strange.

-"What the..." He looks confused as he looks outside

-"Whats going on...? It's only 4... Yet it's bright as day?!" He goes to check the clock but its still 4 in the morning.

-"I...I'm not going crazy am i?" He decides to check with his neighbors

He bangs on their door-"Hey! Wake up! Something weird is going on! Hello!? Hm?" He turns the door handle.

-"Its open..." He walk in but the place is empty. He looks around as he thinks "Where are they? I just met them yesterday..."

He decides to walk out and not a single trace can be found of anyone.

-"W-whats going on? Where is everyone?!" He panicly runs around screaming "Hello!! Anybody!?" No a single sound can be heard, Not even the wind blowing in the leafs.

-*Huff Huff* "Is this a dream... This can't be real..."He looks panicly around and is almost loosing his mind.

*A soft voice can be heard*

-"I can help you~ You know i would do anything for you..."

He turn around and sees a female looking figure standing faraway.-"Y-You are..." He looks shockingly as he seems to recognize the Woman.

-She smiles "Yes, Its me~ ******~" As she slowly walks closer to him.

-With a confused and shocked look on his face he says "I-Impossible...No..." As he reaches out his hand.

~To be continued~

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 7:34 pm

-~Chapter 1: The Escape to...~-

*He hears a Soft voice in his head*

-"Don't trust her, She is gonna use you..." Said in a slightly concerned voice

-"B-but she is...Shigure...My sister who died 2 years ago of unknown reasons..."He says as he starts walking.

-"Yes~ Little brother~ I will protect you from all your fears... Just take my hand." She reaches out her hand to him.

-"It's not her! Listen to me you dimwit!" the voice bonks him on the head.

-"Aw! What was that fo-" He looks around "Wait, Whats going on here?" He looks even more confused then before.

-"Will you listen to me now?!"

He turn around and sees a small human looking lifeform with small wings sitting on a book.

-"Great, I must be dreaming... Yeah, I'll wake up soon~" He says as he gives out a slight laugh.

-"You aren't dreaming, Well yes you are, But this is real, In a way." The small Lifeform says.

-"Well, why didn't you say so? I'm in a real dream, Talking to a midget with wings thats flying on a book!" He says in a Sarcastic tone.

-"Brother~ You didn't forget about me now did you?~" Shigure says as she stands right infront of him.

-"Gah!? Shigure? Dream! This is messed up!" He says holding his hand up and waving it.

-"Hmm... I guess i'll do this the hard way~" Shigure Smiles as a sword appears in her hand.

-"This is bad! Follow me!" The life form grabs his arm and pulls on his shirt.

-"Huh? Eeeeehhh!?" He sees Shigure runing at him with the sword. "Tha hell!?! Thats so not cool!!" He starts running grabbing the Lifeform in panic.

-"Agh, Careful!" The life form says as its being grabbed into his arms.

-"You're not getting away! Shigure swings her sword and a Shockwave comes flying at them and cuts him slightly in the back.

-"Ugh!! Damn... That actually hurt...This isn't a dream?" He stumbles slighly but gets back balance.

-"I told you! Wait, Over there!" The lifeform points to a pillar of light. "Thats our escape!"

-"No you don't" Shigure lands infront of them. "Just give up Little Brother~ I don't want to hurt you..."

-He stops suddenly "Shi..gure... I.. Won't let you! He hold his arm out and creates shockwave that blows Shigure back.

_"Ugh, Where did you get that power?! She lands on her feet.

-"Now go! Run for it! the lifeform screams as he starts running.

-"Noooo!!" Shigure screams as they enter the pillar of light and gets transported away.

-"Ugh...We made it..." He says as he steps out of the light."W-Where are we now?!" He looks around.

-"Well, This is Gamindustri, And i am Histoire a tome, I can see you have allot of questions... But lets go to a safer place first." She says as she points to a tower...

-"A-Alright..." He nobs but still looks a bit confused.

*Faraway in a dark place and meeting is taking place, What kind of meeting could it be!?*

-"Very Well, Let our meeting begin" A dark older sounding voice says.

-"Finally..." a annoyed womans voice says.

-~To be continued-~
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 7:09 pm

-~Chapter 2: A true Goal!?~-

-"You may wonder why i called you here." The old man said as he walks infront of everyone sitting around a table.

-"I thought you called us here to have a meeting~ But... Maybe it's a party!?~" A man says jokingly in a slightly feminine voice.

-"Very funny" The old mans mutters. "But i called you here because of a resent event... It seems "It" Has made it's was back to this world..." The old man says in a serious tone as he shows a video on a big screen behind him.

-"Eeeh? That's just a kid! How could he be "It"?" A woman says in a slightly annoyed tone as she bangs her hand on the table infront of her knocking a glass over.

-"That's right-Chu! A kid can't be "It"-Chu." A High toned annoying voice says.

-"Ahem, Keep quite!"The old man says in a angered tone. "He is not "It". However, Its inside of him... Here is a video of him that Shigure brought" He picks up a controler and switches to a different video showing Him using his power.

-"Oooh?!~ Thats "It"'s power!?~ Awesome!?~ Aha~"Said in a sarcastic tone the switch to a bit serious. "Or.. So would i have acted if i hadn't seen it before~" The Feminine voice says and makes a smug looking Stance.

-"You- Never mind,"Old man sighs."It's you after all...At anyrate, He won't be a big threat to us for now, our goal shall stay." The old man turns of the screen and turn so he is facing them."Freedom! But to do that..."He puts outs his hand and closes it."The Goddesses must... die!"

-"That's easier said then done, Don't you remember the countless times we failed? You senile old man..." The woman says in a angry tone as she stands up and is about to leave.

-"You mean you failed~ Right?~ Ahaha~" The feminine voice mockingly says.

The Woman Lets out a "Tsk" before leaving the room more annoyed then before.

-"H-Hey!" The old man yells be she has allready left"I didn't say the meeting was o- Gahh... Pirachu, Tell her the rest later." He looks at Pirachu with a angry look on his face.

-"Yes Sir-Chu!" Pirachu says in a slightly scared voice.

-"Now, Anonydeath. You're misson will be to had into Planeptune's Database,I'll surely have info about "It"." He looks at Anonydeath waiting for a response.

-"I will~ But how would Planeptune of all places know?~ Wouldn't Lastation be better~ Black Heart~ must know!~" Anonydeath says as he hugs himself when mentioning Black Heart.

-"Fool, The one who brought the boy here was Histore, Planeptunes Oracle! She must know, Why else would she bring him here?" The old man says as he crosses his arms.

-"I suppose~ I'll get every bit of info Pleneptune has~" Anonydeath says as he stands up and asks"Meeting is over?~" and looks at the old man.

-"Yes, You can leave."

-"Great!~" He says and starts walking out as says "I got some good picture of No-I mean Black Heart~ Waiting~"

-Pirachu gets grossed out by anonydeaths words then asks. "Er, Can i leave to-chu?" and looks at the old man.

-"Wait, Tell arfoire.....Got it?" He whispered in Pirachu ear.

-"Yes Sir-chu!" Pirachu Gives a thumbs up as he leaves the room.

-"Finally, Our plan will be moving forward... Our true goal... Right?" The old man says and looks into a dark corner.

-"Right...." A robotic distorted voice says.

*Meanwhile in Planeptune*

-"So thats the story." Histoire says as she lets out a smile and looks at him.

-"I see... I think i understand a bit, This is still so surreal to me..." He leans back in the chair he is sitting in and looks up at the roof.

-"So, May i ask what you name is?" Histoire says calmly.

He sits back up and looks at Histoire "Ah-Ahaha, I didn't tell you that did i?" Scratching the back of his head and smiles.

-"No, You didn't." She says as she takes a sip of a small cup of tea.

-"Well, My name is Jack." He gives a small smile."People call me Crow for some reason, Don't know why" Jack says looking a bit confused.

-"Well then Jack, Wanna meet everyone else? I can show you around the place" She says wile smiling."Or i could have Neptune show you around... She needs to do some work anyways..." She has a annoyed look on her face.

-"Neptune? Who is that?" He gives a confused look with a small smile.

-~To be Neptuned!(See what i did there reader?;p-Neptune)~-

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 6:55 pm

-~Chapter 3: It's "Gone"?!~-

-"Histy!" a girls says as she walks into the room looking happy."I felt the tingling sensation of a kind of event trigger for me to conveniently walk into the room~" She says as she makes a cute stance.

-"Aha, I'll take it that you are...Neptune?" Jack asks as he walks to her and hold out his hand. "I'm Jack, Nice to meet you."

Neptune shakes his hand "Nice to meet you too~ So, Are you my fan?"Neptune says as she has a smug look on her face.

-"No, Neptune. He-"Histoire was interupted.

_"Or maybe you are one of those Rakatsuki guys!" Neptune's says as she backs of a bit and point at Jack with a scared look.

Jack looks confused and thinks "What the hell is a "Rakatsuki?" " He shakes his head "N-No, I'm just Jack"

-"Ahem, As i was sa-" Yet again Histoire was interupted.

-"Jack? Like Jack the R***er?" Neptune back up a bit and get hit in the head."Nepu!?"

-"Will you listen to me!! You interupted me twice now!" Histoire yells angerly at Neptune.

-"Sheesh, You don't have to yell Histy" Neptune Says as she rubs the stup she was hit at.

-"Now... As i was saying, Neptune, I want you to show Jack here, Around Planeptune." She says and looks at Neptune.

-"Before that... Histoire, Why am i here? What happend to MY world?" Jack says as he looks at Histoire with a Angry look.

Histore looks at him with and sighs."Right... It's...It's gone."She looks down with a sad expression.

-"W..What...Gone? What do you mean"Gone"? "He walks up to histoire and was gonna grab her in anger but stopped.

-"I mean, It's not where its supposed to be anymore, There is a possibility it was moved, But i'm not sure."Histoire says and gives a conserned expression.

-"That sounds sca-" Neptune stops as a man appears out of nowhere, You can't see his face because of his hood, and he has a Black coat on.

-"Hello there, My fine future subjects..." The man says as he slowly walks towards them.

Jack runs and stands infront of Histoire and Neptune "W-Who are you?!"

-"Hah...Playing hero are we?" The man grins "However...-"The man stops as Neptune jumps infront of Jack Creating a sword and pointing against the man.

-"Hehe, I may not be the main character in this story, But i'm still the heroine!" Neptune says proudly.

-"Nep-" Jack says but gets interupted by the man "Gahahahahaha~ I'm supposed to be scared by a little girl!?" the man says bursting into a crazy laughter.

-"Geez, Somebody hasen't taken his medicine today...But! I'm not just a litte girl!"Neptune says as she transforms into her Purple Heart form."Is this better?"

-"Ahahaha-...Huh?"The man looks at neptune confused but the realize who she is."Aha, So you are the B'itch my boss wanted dead? Ahh..."He draws his sword and licks on it."Maybe I'll enjoy myself a bit~ My goal was that brat but..."The man snaps his fingers and Jack suddenly falls to the ground.

-"Ugh..! W-Whats going on...I feel... Like all my energy was drained..." Jack says as he trys to stand up.

-"Jack!" Neptune says but suddely get attacked by the man but she blocked the attack.

"...I'll kill both of you first~" the man says while pressing his sword agains Neptune's."Grrr-Ahahaahaha!" You can hear a clinging sound and neptunes screams in pain.

-"Nep...tune...!"Jack says as he slowly drifts away.

-"You're just gonna let her get killed...?" A female voice echos in his head.

-"N-No...But i can't move...I'm useless..."

-"Then let me...Accept me...Jack..."

-"Ugh...I don't want...to...But...Its the...Only way..."

-"Thats right Jack, Give me control...." A girl can be seen biting Jack's neck inside... His soul?.

-~To be continued~-
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 7:17 pm

-~ Chapter 4: Kiseki?! ~-

A Clinging sounds echos and the top half of Neptunes blade lands on the ground.

-"Aaaahhh....Wonderful...Yes...Thats a good look for you~" The man said while looking at Neptune who is breathing heavily and pressing her hand on a slice wound across her chest.

Neptune coughs as she falls on her knees."Ha-aha...Like we'd lose to someone like you..."Suddenly two figure flys in of the door behind the man Swings their weapons at him but he dodges and steps back.

-"Oh? More of you want to join the party?" The man said while Licking the blood from cutting neptune left on his sword."Given your appearence, You are White Heart"He said while pointing at one of them "And you must be? Black Heart?" He points to the other.

-"Neptune!? Are you alright!?" A girl runs to screaming."Dear Goodness, Will you be okay!?" She says and takes a look at the wound.

-"Y-Yes, I'll be fine." Neptune says tying to stand up but fall over the girl.

-"Idiot! Don't push yourself!" White heart scream angerly at Neptune. "But for him the leave you lik-Ugh!" The man interupts with a shockwave from swinging his sword.

-"You flinched from just that?! Pathetic! This'll be easier then i thought~"He took a battle stance ready to fight."I won't even need to use any abilitys..."The man runs at them and Black Heart goes to meet his attack but he disappears "What the?!" Black Hearts stops and looks around confused.

4 coles of the man appears and stabs her all over "Was just joking~ Ahahahahaha~ I like that, You look so helpless..."Black heart spits out blood and Coughs from the pain And goes out of her HDD form."Ahh...You are done already? How boring~"He pulls out his swords and grabs her by her throat holding her up infront of him.

-"You f'cking bastard!!"White heart screams fureously while she takes a swing agaist him."Boring." He says stopping her attack with one hand grabs her hammer pulls it to the side and throws Noire right at her making her drop her hammer and fly back landing on the ground by Neptune.

-"D-Damnit.."She said as she sits up seeing noire lying ontop of her covered in blood."N-Noire.."

-"Is that all!? Man, You CPU's are sooo boring!" He says and breaks White Hearts hammer."Well... I'll take the boy for now~"He starts walking but Neptune Runs infron of him."I won't let you" She runs at him Swinging what left of her sword aiming for his legs making him jump back"Heh..." The man got stabbed from behind"Augh what the!?".

-"Y-You should pay more attention!"A womans says and The man looks back"Gah..Green Heart too? Too bad~"He dissappears and reappears a bit away."It was a clone~".

-"Damn you... Using cheap tricks!?" White Heart say and rushed at him and is gonna punch him but...

-"Finally!"Jack stands up having a creepy smile on his face."Ahaha, What a mess you have made here!".

-"J-Jack?! Are you okey?" Neptune says looking concerned. "Jack? Oh no, He is not here at the moment! I'm Kiseki~ Pleasure to meet you!"

Everyone looks confused and scared."Kiseki? Ha! What a lame name! But, I'm here to capture you so stay still will you?" He uses a spell and Chains comes out of the ground binding Kiseki to the spot".

-"Oh? Thats cute..." Kiseki said and broke out of them."Hahaha, You got something else? I'll let you do any spell on me for free~" She puts out her arms out leaving her wide open.

-"Tsk...Don't underestimate me..."The man says and prepairs a attack."I'll kill you...Screw my orders!"
-~To be Continued~-
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:50 pm

-~Chapter 5: 7th teer~-

The man rushes at Kiseki."Know you're place! Reverse curse!" Nepgear jumps infront of Kiseki and creates a barrier.I won't let you hurt him!"

Right before hitting, the man dissapears and slices Kiseki in the back."Heh, That won't work."The man said and Kiseki turn around but he's not there."Huh?".

-"Haha, Have you begun to see how powerful i am? "The man said while picking up the top of neptunes sword."Here i'll show you" He throws he piece at Kiseki who blocks it but it dissapears and hits Kiseki in the back."Ugh..." Kiseki looks confused but calm trying to figure out the situation.

White and Green Heart goes in for a attack."..." The man dissapears and they hit eachother."Gaah!".Both flings back from the attack.Didn't you learn? You can't hit me!".

-"Just gi-aghh" The man stumbles a bit"What the...?" He looks at his shoulder and sees a cut."How..."

-"I figured it out!" Kiseki says looking the other direction. "I just need to attack you when you are behind me!" The man dispells the Reverse and rushes at Kiseki who is ready to block. "Idiot~!" Kiseki was stabbed from behind.

-"Grrugh...You dispelled it? Good" A shockwave comes out of Kiseki sending the man flying into a wall- "Aaaah ugh!!"Kiseki turn at rushes at the man. "My turn!" The man trys to stand up and Kiseki stabs him right through the chest with her arm.

The man coughs up blood. "D-Damn you...But..." He grabs hold of Kisekis arm. "Needle pride!" Needles comes out of the ground and wall behind them.

-"Oh?" Kiseki Cuts of her arm and quickly jumps back. "I'll sacrifice one arm, atleast i'll live~". The man get inpailed but the needles. "A..ahah...Master...Did i... do good...? "tears run down the mans face. "Please...Say yes...Damn...you... I don't...Want to die...." The mans eyes closes and he becomes lifeless.

-"Aww....Poor bastard...Haha." Kiseki says and spits on him. "N-Noire! No...It can't be...You can't..." Neptune is holding Noire in her arms. "Please! Wake up... You'll be lonely up there...B-But thats you isn't...? A loner..." Neptune hugs Noire and crys and everyone else is looking and crying aswell.

-"You guys are so lame, She'll be fine!" Kiseki says and shows the stats for her sharicite. "Had she been dead, It would stop shining no?" .Kiseki walk of a bit. "Well, My times over. Bye-Bye~" Jacks body falls to the floor.

*A while after eveyone has left and been taken to hospitals*

A portal opens up and a hooded man comes out."There, His body! Hurry up and retreive it!" A womans said. "Yeah yeah" He picks up the body and carries it to the portal. "What a fool, Trying to take them alone"

-"Ha yeah, He is just a 7th teer, Those are just rookies" The woman says as the portal closes.

*Somewhere a while later*

A man can be heard coughing."W-Whats going on...? M-Master....?"He looks at a man sitting in a throne."Yes, Welcome my child."

-"I don't understand...I died... How..."The man looks at his hands in confustion. "It's because we brought you back~" A feminine sounding man said...

-"Of course you shall be punished for your action, But thanks to you we was able to get the boys DNA, A whole arm even!" A older man says and shows a captune with the arm in it.

-"With it, We can harvest some of "It"s Power. But thats all you need to know, Bring him out of my sight!"The man in the throne said as two hooded people grabs the man and drags him away."Doctor, Do as you please with him, Test his compability with the arm..."

-"Yes thy lord."

-~To be Continued~-
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:57 pm

-~Chapter 6: Nightmare Awakens~-

-"H-Hey! What are you doing!? Let me go!" a rattling sound is heard.

-"Now now, This won't hurt...Who am i kidding it will!" Strapps are being strapped

A sawing sound can be heard. "N-No... Stop! Please!"

-"I can't do that now can i? You brought this on your own."

The saw makes contact and you can hear the noise of blood splatting everywhere and the man screaming in pain."Gaaahhhh!"

His arm falls off. "Graahh-Ugh...." The man breathes heavely and is in a state of panic.

-"Ahh~ Lets give you a new, better, arm...Let's start the operation!"The older man says and starts transplanting Jacks arm onto him. and the man screams in pain yet again.

-"Calm down, If you die we will just bring you back!"The older man says and continues.

-"A-Aha-AHAHA...." The man starts laughing."What will happen to you then?"The man breaks out of the straps and grabs the old man by his throat and presses him up against a wall.

-"W-What are you doing! L-Let go of me!" Old man says while strugeling to breath."Oh...But this won't hurt..."He says crushing his throat.

-"Uagh-Braungr..." Blood poors out of the old mans mouth. "Told you..."He lets go of the doctors body ad it falls to the ground.

-"This arm...Ugh..."He suddenly felt a stranch pain in his head."Is this the power..."He says and Puts on his rode,Having no shirt under,"I need my revange..."

-"Hey! Stop right there!" 2 people in hoods runs at him."You're no-..."Both guards fall down suddenly. "Hell's punishement...A Spell that puts people into their own personal hell...Never to awaken..." He walk past their bodys going straight for the exit.

-"Stay right there! You 7th teer trash!" A man says holding a black sword. "Oh? Rai? It's been far too long... But you got i think wrong..." He says turning to rai.

-"Ha! And whats that!?" Rai says as he slowly walk to the man. "I'm not a 7th teer no more..."He hold up his arm slightly and looks at it. "I am now... NIGHTMARE!!!" He swings his sword creating a shockwave sending Rai back. "What the... Where did you-" Rai's body explodes into pieces.

-"Exploding body... Another fine spell..."He walks up to the mess and pick up Rai's sword. "Rai's Shadow sword... It's mine now... Nightmare Blade..."He exits the palace he was in."Next stop..."He slimes like a mainiac."Planeptune! Hahaha...!".

*In the throne room moments later*

-"What do you mean, He escaped?" The man on the throne says angerly.

-"H-He kill Doctor Gans and 2th teer Rai!" A hooded man reports to the Leader. "Grr... Find him! Bring him back dead or alive!"

-~To be Continued~-
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:57 pm

-~Chapter 7: Waking up~-

Jack opens his eyes and looks around seeing he is in a hopital bed. "What happened....Ugh..."He sits up. "My arm....Is gone...?" He said while grabbing his other shoulder.

Someone opens the door and peeks in saying."Jack...?"In a girls voice. Jack turn to the door and answers. "That's my name... Don't wear it out...Who is it?".

-"Jack!!!"The door slams open and a girls rushes in hugging how."I-I thought you would never wake up..."The girl crys out while hugging jack hard. "Agh, H-Hey... Wait you're...Nepgear was it...?"He says trys to hold that the pain he is feeling from the hug.

-"Y-Yes, And i'm glad you are okay..."She looks him in the face and smiles. Jack blushes a bit and looks akwardly to the side with his eyes. "T-Thanks for worrying... But i'm fine..." He pats her on the head and thinks "Why..."

-"Jack! So you are awake now?" Neptune walts in. "Well, You seem to be doing quite well, Maybe i should leave you two alone?" She said seeing Nepgear hugging Jack and crying."Agh...It's not what you think...".

-"Ahaha, I'm just joking with ya! Nepgear was quite worried though."She says while sitting down on the bed and grins at jack. "Maybe...You want a Double Sister hug combo!~"She says and goes in for a hug."P-Please...Stop..."He trys hard to hold in tears but i tear falls.

-"Haha~ I knew the combo would make you happy~ But to cry of join? Wow Haha~". Jack almost being crush crys out."It's not because i'm happy! It's because you are pressing on my wounds!".He says struggling to get them off.

Both lets go."Aw no fun~"Neptune says taking a seat." Glad you're okay Neptune. What about the others?" He said while taking a glass of water next to him. "Blanny and Verty are doing fine." Neptune smiles a bit but it looks forced."But Noire Hasen't woken up yet...He was hurt badly...".

Jack lays down and looks sad. "It's my fault, They were after me...Agh..." He felt a pain in his head.and he started hearing a voice in his head. "Is ssssss... the power...I sssss... my revange... Night...mare."He grabs his head and shakes in pain."Augh...What is this..."He sees images of people being killed and laughter."Ahaha! Know....Name....Nigh..."

-"Jack whats wrong!?" Both yells worriedly."N-Nothing...Just a headache... Thats all" Both sighs and sits back."Don't scare us like that...".

*At the later in Lastation*

Nightmare walks in the streets with his hood up thinking."All these people, Looking so god-damn happy.."He walks into a cafe and orders a coffe."Here you go." The waitress said as she gave him the coffe.

-"Yeah."He mumbles taking the cup and starts drinking."Hey come on! We are soon there!"Neptune can be heard yelling out side, He looks out."That girl...."Jack appears in his vision."Take it a bit easy Neptune, We are not in a hurry." Jack said as he took a breather.

-"Oh..."He stands up and walks out and Neptune bumps into him."Oh, Sorry." She said and countinues."Heh, It's all fine...Just fine."He says walking to jack."C-can i help you?". Jack backs up a bit.

-"I'm just wondering, What happend you your arm?" Jack looks at his arm."I can't remember, Why?" He turns and walks away."It's nothing..."Jack shakes his head."Anyways, Neptune lets go.".

*Moments later*

6 hooded figures appears around Nightmare."Kid, You have made our leader very angry you know." Nightmare looks at them one by one."If it isn't the 6 highest dorks of the king... Sorry i killed Rai, You used to be seven Haha~".

-"We have orders to capture or kill you, Will you make it easy?"

-"Yeah right, And go back to the hell hole? Haha! No i shall rule this world one day..."He draws his sword."You guys could join me but, I don't like you so i'll just end your lifes."

-~To Be Countinued~-
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:37 pm

-~Chapter 8: A heart~-

-"Kill us? Like you could even if you wanted."One of them says putting his hands toghether."Bring hell to heaven..."A spell symbol appears in front of him."It's time... Gahrumaru!"

The sky goes from bright clear sky to A dark red hellish sky and it starts thundering and lightning strikes all around."Our playground has been set...Lets go my brothers!" He jumps at Nightmare and nightmare swings his sword but the man avoids it and kick him in the stomach."Ugh" Nightmare back up from the kick and quickly blocked a blast coming from another one of them.

-"Damnit.." He flys back but lands on his feets."Haha thats all?" He looks mockingly at them but sees on of them is gone."Huh?" One of them points at his feets and he looks down seeing Explosion spell seals."Fu-" He jumps away just as they explode."That was close."One of them appears behind him."Spider Trap." A webb-like material springs around him sealing his movement."Cheap tricks!"

Nightmare falls on the grounds rolling a bit and struggles to get out"Gaaah!" A shockwave comes out of him breaking the web and he stands up."You guys aren't playing are ya?" He smiles and swings his sword the shockwave is creating a dust cloud around them."Hm? Like we'd fall for that."One of them grabs him from behind."You didn't forget about me did you?" Nightmare looks suprised and looks at him then quickly changes to a smile."Haha, Of course i didn't. Sealing clone!" The clone turns into a Spell Seal and absorbed to man into it then disappearing"

-"One down...5 to go..." He says hiding in a ally."I should retreat for now." He was about to leave but hears a voice."P-Please n-no..." He takes a peak and sees one of them strangeling a little girl."Oh, Well, not my problem."He turn to leave but starts feeling bad about it."Why... Why do I care...Damnit!" He rushes out cutting of the mans arm and grabs the girls and keeps running and the men is rush ing after sending attack behind him."Why, Why WHY!?"He takes a turn but gets hit in the back."Agh...He falls dropping the girl."Mister! Are y-you okay." The girl trys to lift him up and the group of men is getting closer.

-"Grr...Kid! Get the hell out of here!"He pushes her away.You'll die if you don't"He says standing up."Goo!" The girls starts crying and runs away."Good..."Chains comes out of the ground and impails him and binds him."Agh...They caught up huh... Damn heart got me captured...Haah..."

*2 minutes later a bit away*

The girl is running and crying and bumps into someone."Huh? Rom?!" Neptune says in shock."T-The mister saved me...In danger..."She hugs Neptune and grabs her hand to show her the way."Lets go Jack!" Jack nods and both starts running.

They reach the spot and sees Nightmare impailed by chains and 5 men surounds him."It's time to punish our former brother!"

-~To be countinued~-
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:47 pm

-~Chapter 9: Trust Nightmare?~-

A portal opens under Nightmare and the chains are pulling him in."Time to switch place..." Nightmare said as he looked at Rom with a smile."It's good you returned, my scapegoat." A spell seal activates on Rom's arm and she and Nightmare switches place.

-"Huh? W-Wait!" Rom was dragged down and the portal closes."Rom!!" Jack and neptune shouts."She won't hear you...Fools."Nightmare said as he draws a symbol on the ground."My turn... Dark Tetragram seal!" Dark symbols comes out of the ground around the men covering their bodys."What the?" One of them says trying to move."I'll leave you for later...But the others..."They start screaming on pain and are crushed.

-"Hey! Where did they take rom!?" Jack grabs Nightmare."Most likely to Hell... They plan on reviving IT, The thing made of pure madness...Or rather, IS madness itself." Jack looks even more angry."You send a little girl to something like that just so YOU wouldn't?!" Nightmare looks at jack and takes of his hood, revealing a man with Silver spiky hair."Does it matter? I have the key back to your own world..."

*In the Castle*

-"I see...So you didn't retreive him...And you brought a child instead?" The man in the throne muttered.

-"Y-Yes, He switch place with her in the last second, But whe did some research and this child is one of the two Twin little sisters of White heart... She is a CPU candidate sir!"

-"Oh? very well, Put her in the machine, She is connected to Lowee's Share Crystal... So we can harvest its power via her!"

-"Right sir!"

-"I'll leave him to you, Shun..."

-"Right..."

*Back with jack*

-"Wait you're..."Neptune says looking prepaired to attack Nightmare after seeing his face."Hah... Yeah" He slowly stands up."I'm the man who attacked you that day, My dear subjects~" He gives a creepy smile."However today i'm not your enemy, I intend to bring her back and Kill the king.".

-"You think we can trust you!?" Jack draws his sword."I never asked you too, But i haven't attacked you yet... And it's no lie i saved the girl from them."He walks up th the Man stuck in the seal."And you...Back to hell!" He hits im on the stomach and he dissappears."Right, I'll go no-" A shock wave hits him in the back sending him flying into a wall.

-"Oh no~ You have MY arm shit head!"

-~To Be Countinued~-

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 5:57 pm

-~Chapter 10: Beginning of the end~-

*A week later in the castle*

-"We have enough built up power, Its time to show this world, Our power!" The man in the throne stands up and walks across the room.

-"But sir, Are you really gonna start it up with out "IT"?" A guard said while shaking from the look the king gives. "Do not worry, We don't need it anymore." The king walks outside and opens a portal."Stay here guards! I won't be long..."He steps into the portal thinking "Nightmare my child... You're father is coming to visit you...".

*Sametime with Jack and the others*

-"Hmm...It's been a week, We still haven't saved her!" Jack walks back and forth. "I know, But for somereason the spell i put on the guard didn't work... Our only choice is to-Guahhg!" Nightmare falls backwards after getting hit in the face with a book. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?"He yells angerly while standing up."The hell? Rom?" Nightmare looks confused at the child who threw the book.

-"You're a big meanie! Its your fault Rom was taken away!" she runs out of the room. Nightmare looked confused and scratches his eyes. "Was that a illusion?".

-"No, That was Rom's twin Ram." Jack said as he looked though some paper on a desk. "So theirs 2... Great..."Nightmare opens the door to leave the room.

-"Hey! Where you going?" Jack yelled and looked up for the papers. "I'mma take a piss, Don't worry..."He closes the door behind him and walks to the bathroom."Ugh, Why am i here..." He opens the bathroom door."Huh?" He suddenly gets sprayed in the face with water."GAHH, S-STOP IT!!!"He quickly closes the door. "God DAMNIT! No my clothes are soaked!"He walk back to Jack and stands in the opening of the room completly soaked and standing in a pool of water.

-" W-what happen to you?!" Jack said trying to hold in laughter. "I'm seriously gonna kill that child..."He goes and sits down in a chair. "Don't. Say. A. Single. Word.".

*A far bit away from Jack and the others*

-"This seems like a fair place..." The King said as he puts his hands together."Divine Tree...Rise!!" The earth starts shaking and a tree sprouts from the ground and becomes bigger and biggers."Hehe-Hahahaha!! Perfect!! Now! Spead your roots across this world!" Roots are apearing all over the world and destroyes everything in their ways.

-"All shall be as one!!"

*Back with Jack*

"Take it easy will ya, She is just a-" The ground started to shake."What the?" Nightmare looks out with wide eyes."T-This is really bad!"

-~To be Countinued~-
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:36 pm

-~Chapter 11: Final Act?~-

The world is enveloped by the roots. Citys all over the world are destroyed.

-"What a sight to behold." The King looks over Planeptune that is now in ruins by the roots."Now then, Time for the final act..." He looks over at the Planeptune tower where Jack and the other are. "How will you act in the time of despair?"

*In the Planeptune Tower*

-"W-What is going on?!" Jack says with a panic'ed and confused face. "Grr... Looks like he Started it too early, That fool..."Nightmare says rather pissed off. "What are you talking about?" Jack looks angerly and Nightmare. "Haha... I'm sorry Jack, I can do the nice guy thing..." He Draws his sword and Jack looks confused and backs up a bit."I NEED "It"... And you... Is the one who has it."

-"I trusted you Nightmare... Don't do this! Not now!" Jack draws his sword but is still worried about the outside."Jack, If you care for the peoples lifes... THIS is the only way to save them! No matter how you look at it, You need to-" The window next to them breaks and the king floats in and lands.

-"You have done well my son, You successfully kept "IT" Out of the way so our plans could be fullfilled." He looks at Jack and Smiles. "Join me and i'll let you have everything you have ever dreamed of..." He reaches out his hand.

-"N-no... I won't join you-agh... I..." He He falls on his knees and hold his head. "What are you doing to him Father!" Nightmare yells angerly."This wasn-" He was interupted by the King "A child should not yell at his Father!" The king Punches Nightmare."So stay quit."

"Agh...No... Grrraaahhh!" Jack scream in pain and his arm grows out and a black aura comes out of him."P-P-Punish...A-A-A-all...". Rom walk into the room."Huh? W-Whats going on? Jack?!" She runs towards Jack."Noo! Rom Run a-agh!" The King hit him again and grabbed Rom. "Ah, I remember you."He smiles and walks towards the window."Yes.. You are a CPU candidate... Wonderful..."

*Inside Jacks Soul*

-"Ah... Jack, You are so weak, You know that? But i don't blame you... Thats why you have me!"

-"I don't need your power!"

-"Of course you don't, You have "IT" don't you?"

-"I'll use it if i have to... To save the people and my friends..."

-"Even if it mean you won't be a human anymore?"

-"Yes... Even that!"

-"I won't stop you... But if you chose to us it, You'll be hurt in a way you will never be able to recover from..."

-~To be countinued~-
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:53 pm

-~Chapter 12: For the future!~-

*Somewhere on a mysterious island faraway*

-"Sir. We have gotten reports of unnatural activites in the Kanto Region."

-"Unnatural activites? Hmm... Any other reports on the matter?"

-"No sir. But they think it might be something coming from another realm of sorts."

-"I see. Well keep me updated on the matter."

-"Yes sir."

-"Hm, For the future of Humanity, My plan can't fail."

*Back in Planeptune where jack is...?*

-"Graaaaaah!!!" Jack's screams echoes in Planeptune and his eyes turn red. "Grr...Punish all..." He grows Black angel like wings and grows horns.

-"L-Let go of me you jerk!" Ram says as she hits the King in a failed attempt to hurt him. "Ah, But child... You see i shall use you to open a portal."

Jack suddenly dashes at the king and swings his sword but Nightmare jumps ifront of the attack and blocks it. "J-Jack! Get a hold of yourself!" He said struggling to hold back Jacks swing.

-"O-Out of my way...!"Jack Kicks Nightmare to the side and rushes and the king but is stopped by a Spell that Nightmare casted. "Gr- Wha- Let me go!!"

-"Jack!! Can't you see!? if you continue that attack, Ram will be caught in it!" Nightmare struggles to keep the spell intact.

-"Grr...Y-You are annoying....!"

-"He is becoming weaker... Thi-ahg..." Nightmare was stabbed from behind."Who..." He looks back. "You are..."

The king starts flying with Ram to the tree. "While they are taking care of that, I shall open up the portal to the future!" He hold Ram infront of the tree and branches comes out and grabs her, binding her to the tree.

-"Arg, Let-Me-Go!" She trys to tranform but it fails."Huh?". The king flys a bit back and holds out his arms. "It's time, to unveil the future!" Ram starts glowing and a beam of energy comes out of her which starts creating a portal.

-"Huh?" The king gets grabbed by jack and they both fly stright into a building."Is that the extent of your power?" The king smirks and hits Jack who gets flinged straight into another building. "Childs play, But i'll play with you until the portal is open." They both fly at each other.

*Back on the island*

-"A portal you say?"

-"Yes sir! A portal is opening right now!"

-"Hahaha! Good. Send all troops to that area, We shall fight for the Future of humanity!"

-"Yes Sir"

-"Just in time...Aren't you? My other self..."

-~To be countinued~-
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:19 pm

-~Chapter 13: Surrender to me~-

-"King... I am a King who shall stand on the top on the world... We are but one step away from reaching our goal..."

*Jack and the king clashes with each other creating a Shockwave that sends them both back* "Gh, Graaahh!" The king flys straight to Jack and punches him so hard jack flys back into a building but imidiately flys out of it and collides with the king "Grr... GRAAH!!" Jack pushes the King back and the king throws Jack to the side. "Hahaha! This is good Jack!" The king smiles and summons a lightning bolt from his hand aimed at Jack "Show me more!" Jack gets hit by it and lands on the ground. "Arg....Huff-Huff... Foolish King... Know your place." Jack dashes up and the gound breaks under him "Grah!" He summons a Sword and swings it at the King but he avoids it and grabs Jacks Arm "You can do better then that!" The king Knees Jack in the Stomach and Jack coughs up blood. "Well..." The kings twists and breaks Jacks Arm. "Gaah!!" Jack drops his sword and the King Throws Jack into a Building and Sends a enery ball after him Blowing up the Building with Jack."Humpf, I expected more of you Jack!".

-"Damn it all... Even with this power... I can't beat him..."

-"So... Are you giving up?"

-"What else can i do?"

-"Surrender yourself to me, And let me take over the fight!"

-"Why-Argh... I can't even hold you back...hmm..."

-"Hah! Yeah~ Now it is my turn!"

Jack stands up all covered in wounds and blood, His clothes are torn,"*Cough* I need to heal these wounds first...Hah..." Someone walks up to him for behind."Jack, Be still, I can't let you go to fight him again..." Jack turn to see Nightmare standing there. "Oh...Its you-Argh... I can't deal with you right now, I'll be back soon" Jack Smiles and slowly starts walking away "No!" Nightmare grabs Jacks arm. "Filthy human..." Jack Turn and stabs Nightmare in the chest."I don't have time for you..." He pushes Nightmare away and keeps walking and Nightmare falls to the ground. "Urgh...J-Jack...D-Don...." Nightmare passes out.

-"You probably wouldn't like what i did Jack... So stay asleep for now...Hah~" A tear falls from Jacks smiling face as he walks away.

-~To be countinued~-
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 6:46 pm

-~Chapter 14: Course of History~-

*The King slowly flys higher and nothing but the wind can be heard*

-"Haha... I guess this puts an end to this.* He glances over the the Tree where Ram is stuck."Victory is in my grasp, But why... Why am i not pleased...Haha..." He puts hin hand on his face and starts laughing."Hmm... Maybe i should set up a backup just in case." He looks over where Nightmare in laying.

-"J-Jack..." Nighmare Starts to move and slowly stands up."Y-You don't understand...Argh...*He grabs his chest coughing up blood.

The King lands behind Nightmare. "My child, It's time you forfill your reason of being born..." Nightmare slowly turn to see the king."F-father... Geh... I can't, Not now." He raises his sword towards the king who just smiles at the sight.

-"Not only are you disobeying your Father, But pointing a weapon at him? I'm dissapointed in you my child." He slowly walk up to Nightmare who Swings his blade but the King catches it with his hand. "Haha, You don't have the will to kill me... Do you." He grins and throws away Nightmare's Sword and grabs him by hus throat and slams him down on the ground."I shall begin now..."

*Back On the Island*

-"Sir! All prepairations are done!"

-"Good. What is the current status on subject 302?"

-"It is unstable sir, We might not be able to utilize it."

-"Let me see the papers...Hmm... Double the doses for it and have it out by 1700"

-"But sir, That might Ki-"

-"I said double its Doses, Do you understand my order?"

-"Yes sir!"

-"Whats taking him so long... The portal still isn't fully opened."

*Back in Planeptune*

All four Goddesses are flying as fast as they can to the tree.

The King Walks out of the building and sees them in the distance. "Oh? Haha, So they finally come!" He Dashes up infront of them. "I am pleased to meet you all here, You are about to witness something wonderful that will change the course of history! Hahaha!" He prepairs a attack."Well, You can watch it from above i suppose...."

-~To be countinued~-
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:20 pm

-~Chapter 15: Comence the Plan~-

*Jack is slowly walking though the streets*

-"It should be here somewhere... Hm?" He spots something shiny on the ground. "That's..." He walks up to it and picks the item up. "Haha...Hahaha... Nightmare's Shadow sword..." He holds it out infront of him "Grant me power!" A dark aura comes out of it and envelops his body in darkness.

-"Argh! This power! It's f*cking amazing! Hahah!" His eyes turn dark and he turn his head towards where the king is."Now then... Be ready for round 2 you stinking old man!".

*Back at the tree"

-"Take this you sucker! Tanzerin Trombe!" Blanc spins around hitting the King with her Hammer."Hyaa!" The King blocks the hits."Hah, Childs play-" Blanc strikes down at him. "Critical Hit!" He blocks it with his arms "Grrh..." He backs up."Haha, Almost had me!" He looks at his arms thinking "But...".

-"It's not over yet! Inflicted Ailment!" Vert Comes up behind Blanc and thrusts her spear right at him."To easy!" He avoind it and grabs the spear."Haa!" Vert Kicks him in the face which sends him back a bit."Not over!" She rapindly thrusts her spear at him multiple times."Grah!" The King gets stab wounds all over and lands on the ground. "Hah*Coughs* I let my guard open..." He stands up whiping of blood from his mouth and gives a smirk.

Noire apears behind him "Geez, Can you get more of a generic bad guy?" The king turn with a suprised look."What the-" "My turn! Infinite Slash!" Noire takes quick and multiple slashes at the King. "Damnit- Grah!" He coughs up blood. Noire then Kicks him up in the air. "Neptune!" The King flys up a bit "Grrr... This is-" Neptune rushes at him "Gyaaahh! Critical edge!" Neptune slashes him multiple times then kicks him straight down into the ground."Graaah!"

The King is laying in a hole in the ground covered in blood and is breathing heavly "Ha-Argh..." A four of them surounds him.

-"It is over. Let Ram go." Neptune says as Blanc flys over to Ram. "You are right... It IS over...For you, Ahaha..."

*On the island*

-"There it is! The portal is open! Comence with the plan!"

-"Yes Sir!"

Tons of airplains are flying into the portal filled with soilders.

-"Transport The Subject 302 as soon as possible!"

-"Yes Sir!

-"The time has come..."

-"Yes it has, Shigure."

*Back in planeptune*

-"Huh? Wh-Whats going on?!" Blanc stops and sees all the plains coming in. The King stands up."I can't play with you ladies anymore." He creates a shock wave pushing them away then rushes to the portal. "Finally...Our tim-!?"

-"Going somewhere?" The king is enveloped by darkness. "Whats...Nightmare!? No... Jack?" The Darkness moves him to a differen location."You are coming with me...".

-~To be countinued~-
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 4:18 pm

-~Chapter 16: Lucal Kei~-

A mans voice can be heard echos from speakers on the planes "We are the Imperial Grant Army! We are here to take down the treat! So please stand down and rest! We will take over from here!"

Noire stands up from after the shockwave "Huh? What?" Neptune sits up and looks up at them -"Take over? Maybe they are good guys...?"

Vert Stands up aswell "I'm not sure, But i don't trust them..." Noire nods "Yes, Its seems odd, Didn't the king activate the portal they are coming from?" Neptune sighs and stands up next to them "Lets see what they have to say atleast"

All nods and flys up to the planes. A door on the side opens and a figure flys out and lands on the top of the plane. "I am humbled to meet you all. I am Lt. Lucal Kei, I ask that you all stand back for now, If anything... Get as much people out of this city as possible."

-"Why? What are you planing?" Neptune says slightly nervous. "I am the CPU of this City, It is my duty to protect it!"

-"Enough of this chit-chat, Where is the-" Blanc flys up to them screaming "Bastard! You let my Sister go now you piece of shit!"

-"-The King... Hmm." He sighs and takes out a radio and speaks into it."Start." He puts it away and Looks at them "As i said, The King where is he?"

The planes opens and hundreds of soldiers jumps out."Go go go!" They land and the ground and start looking around the city. And stumble on a man."Hm? Wh-Argh" A soldier Stabs him in the chest. "Kill everyone who is still in this city!"

-"HEY! What are you doing!?" Neptune says angerly at Lucal. "I told you, Get the people out of this city..." All CPU's goes to the city and trys to stop the soilders and save people.

-"Good, That bought us some time..." He talks into the radio again "Get the subject ready...Hold on." He sees and weird darkness in the distance. "Pilot, Head to that darkness over there!" The plane turns."Yes Sir!"

Nepgear and Uni are walking in the streets.

-"Whats going on!?" Nepgear says while watching people run away. "I don't know, Lets go!" Uni starts running but is stopped. "Huh?!" She Flys back hitting Nepgear. "Augh!" Both sits up."Auch, You okey Nepgear?" Nepgear Nods "Y-Yes, What was that?" Both look and infront of them stands...

-"You should go there... Childs like you should just be quite..." Nepgear Stands up and looks surprised "N.Nightmare!?"

Nightmare smiles."Glad to see you are alive..." He rushed at nepgear and stabs her. "Huh..."She coughs up blood and he pulls out his sword as she falls down on her knees."I-I'm sorry... Hahahaha..."

-"NEPGEAR!?" Uni catches her in her arms."N-No..." Nightmare looks at his bloody sword then aims it at Uni."Forgive me..." He thrusts in at her.

-~To be countinued~-
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 5:29 pm

-~Chapter 17: Fake Peace~-

-"Thats Enough! We need atleast one of them alive." A man clad in a black coat and red spiked hair Stands leaning against a wall nearby."You remember what Fathers orders were? That girl should fit the bill just fine."

Nighmare lowers his sword and turns his head to the man. "Tsk, I know." He sighs sheaths his sword and grabs Uni's Arm."You are coming with us."

*Back with Lucal*

-"That fool got himself in some trouble... Hahaha, Fine." He takes out his radio and talks into it "Do it."

-"Yes Sir!"

The back of the front plane opens up and a crater falls out and explodes and it lands. "Let it have it all."

-"Grr..." A person walks out of the flames. "G-g-g-g-g-give me...E-e-e-e-e-everything..." The person roars so hard it creates a shockwave."Grrruaaaaahhhh!!!"

It starts to run destroying everything in its way and chain like things comes out of it that stabs everyone in ts way draining all their life energy even from the Grant Army."More! Give me MORE!" It grows wings and starts flying up. "T-t-t-t-This ENErgY!? W-w-w-Where!?" It looks around hysterically. "THERE!" It flys stright to where the CPU's are."G-g-g-g-Give meee~!"

*With Jack and the King*

-"Where are we Jack?" The King looks around and only sees pitch-Black darkness."I know you are here, I can sense you."

-"Jack? Oh no~ I'm not jack, And where you are? Haha~ No need to worry, We are soon at the final stage for or battle~"

-"Ha! Jack couldn't handle me, So he gave you control? Such a pathectic fool!"

The voice gets slighty angry "Don't talk about Jack like that!" The King feels a punch in his stomach."Oh? Why so? Have you begun to like the fool or something?"

-"We are soon there, Just stay quite!"

*Back with Lucal*

Lucal is watching over the destruction. "With this power, Nothing will stand in out way." Someone lands behind him "What happend to this so called "Peace" You promised us?" Lucal looks back and there stands Arfoire. "Ah, Arfoire? Someone who has a grudge against this worlds CPU's are against me now?"

-"I am! It's just that i want to rule this world! And you are attacking it, Making you my enemy."

-"I see, Hahaha, I am bringing Peace, Peace by fear that is." Arfoire looks suprised at his words."Peace by fear?"

-"Yes, See, fear is the only way to truely keep humans in check, They will live in fear that if they go against the law, They will die and horrible death."

-"Such peace is just fake is it not? And i told you..."She starts transforming "This is MY world to rule!!" Lucal smiles and gives a grin "Fine, Not like you stand a chance against me anyways."

-~To be countinued~-
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 1:28 pm

-~Chapter 18: Fools~-

-"Hey! Night, Did you make sure the other chick is dead? You- Huh?" Nepgear slowly stands up holding her wound. "I..I can't... Let you take Uni!" She summons her sword but can barly even stand."I guess that's a no then, Night?" Nightmare shrugs and keeps walking.

The man Sighs "Man... I don't understand you sometimes Night, But whatever. Hey girl, You can barly even stand." He slowly walks to her."Knowing you can't do anything." Nepgear feels a punch where her wound is and falls on her knees."Augh!" The man laughs. "Feels good! Doesn't it!" She looks up at him and sees that he had punched himself and the same place.

The man takes out a knife and cuts his arm a little and a cut apears and Nepgears arm aswell."See? If you want to defeat me... You'd have to kill yourself with me! Hahaha! Now... Beg for your worthless little life!" He stabs himself in the leg and the same happens to Nepgear."Gh...Never...^What should i do? What can i do? With those powers...I can't...^" The man grabs her hair and hold her up infront of him."I can't hear you begging! Hehe!" He cuts her a little on her face."Thats too bad..." He licks the blood of his Knife and grins."Just beg already!!" He throws her into a wall

She coughs up blood and falls to the ground."Gr-ah..." He walk up to her and kicks her repeatedly in the stomach."Beg! Beg! Just beg for your life!"

-"Gray! It's enough! Let's leave her and go!" Nightmare yells for a helicopter thats landed nearby. "Fine! Thanks for ruining my fun..." He puts his Knife away and heads for the helicopter Leaving Nepgear in a puddle of blood.

*Back with Lucal and Arfoire*

-"Take this!" Arfoire sends a energy ball against Lucal."Hm!" It just passes though him."That level of attack can't touch me! My move!" He flicks his finger and suddenly arfoire gets pulled down to the top of the plane. "Argh, What!?" He snaps his fingers again and the preasure gets more intense."You like it? I have control over gravity..." He starts floating."Give up."

-"N-never" Arfoire says as she struggles to stand. "Very well." Lucal flicks his fingers and Arfoire starts floating."Feel the power of what can't be overcome by simplistic fools like you." He snaps his fingers and Arfoire is sent at max speed towards the ground."Aaaah!"

-"Hyaaa!" Neptune come from behind Lucal and swing at him."Goddess Purple Heart? How nice of you to join us!" She suddenly stops. "Agh, W-What? Why can i move?!" Lucal turn around and grins."Haha, Just as a told the other fool, Such level of attacks can't touch me." He snaps his finger and Neptune starts to feel like she is being crushed."Argh!" She turn out of her CPU form.

-"I gave you a gravity point in you... Oh but don't worry, It won't kill you, Only hold you in place!"

*Back with nepgear*

-"Hurry! Come on! Get her out of here!"

-"Ge-Ge! Are you alive! Ge-Ge!?"

Explosions happen.

-"In here! Hurry!"

-"Put her on that bed! We need to fix her wounds and stitch them up!"

-"Allright, Here. I'll see if there is any medical suplies and water here."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 3:04 pm

-~Chapter 19: Peace~-

Blanc blocks a attack from the subject "Damn... This thing won't let up!" She swings at it with her hammer but it blocks the attack and blanc flys back.

-"Heeey! CPU Chicks!" all looks up and sees a helicopter hovering above and Gray is hanging out of it."Hey gray, What are you doing?" Nightmare whispers but Gray pretends to not hear."Be right back!" He jumps out of the helicopter. "H-Hey! Godamnit..."

He lands infront of the subject who just stares at him."Heya bub! How come you are attacking such fine chicks?" He gets no reaction of it the subject."Hmm... Well..." He takes out his knife and rushes at the subject."Let me...Have a taste!" He tries to stab the subject but a chain comes out of the ground and wraps around his arm."Gh! Whats this!?" More chains comes out and wraps around each of his arms and legs."I-I can't move!?" The subject looks at him."Ghhh...Y-Your energy...Is weak..."

Gray smiles."Oh? Well...Hm?" He sees that Blanc has blood on her arm."Hey! Blue headed chick! Whos black ya got on your arm?" Blanc looks confused and checks her arm."Tha hell if i know! It's not mine. Why do you ask?" He looks at the subject who is just standing there then looks back at blanc."That's fine! Get over here pronto! I need the blood!" She looks at him with a supised look."Wha-"She is stopped "Just get the fuck over here!" Blanc sighs and heads to him."Here, Now what?"

-"Hold out your arm." She holds in out infront of him."Eh...Okey?" He licks the blood on her arm."Hey!" She jumps back."Sure ain't the blood of a human...Hah!" A chain comes out of the ground and stabs him in the stomach."Agh! T-That felt...Hehe, Nice! Right?" He smirks at the Subject who suddenly has a Wound in its stomach."Gr... Filthy Human!" Gray laughs."Aw, Did i piss ya off? My bad..." Tons of chains comes out of the ground and stabs Gray all over."Aaaaagh!!" Blood spouts out of his mouth."A-Are you a idi-...W-What?!" The Subject stands un scratched."Grr..."

-"D-Damn... What the hell is this!?" Gray panics a bit."Fuck, This is not what i planned! I-I can't die here! Nightmare!!!!"He Yells out in panic as the Subject comes closer."Fuck...Fuck...Fuck...What do i do...Damnit!" A energy blast comes down hitting the subject who hops back a bit."Hm?" Nightmare lands infront of it."Gray...?" He looks back a gray who is frozen in fear."I have never seen you like this..." He looks at the subject."I'm guessing you are strong? Well, I don't have much time...^Hm...We can recover his limbs at the castle...^" He turn and runs at Gray drawing his sword."Night..? Wha-ARGH!!!" Nightmare cuts of Grays arms and legs."Forgive me..." He grabs gray and jumps up to the helicopter."Illusion..." The subject gets put in a illusion that makes it think Blanc is Nightmare."Forgive me..." They fly away.

*Back with Lucal*

-"Purple Heart, No, Neptune. I'll be taking that power of yours soon... But i shall first collect the other CPU... Using you, You will go tell them that i will release everyone and leave... If they hand themselfs over to me." He grins and waits for an answer.

-"Fine...I...Agree..." Lucal snaps his fingers and Neptune starts falling."Great! Go get them then."Lucal takes out his radio."Prepare the machine..." He puts it away and looks over planeptune."Such an nice place...What a shame, The thing whom swore to protect it... Shall be the very thing that destroys it." He laughs loudly.

A light suddenly comes down on Lucal."Hm? Whats this now?" He gets transported and you can hear a light "Fuahahaha!" Lucal smiles."You thought this would work?" The light disappears and he is still in the same place."What a bad joke, Show yourself!-Hm!?" He dodges aside and a energy blast flys by."You didn't forget about me!?" Arfoire rushes at him trying to stab him whit her spear."Pathetic..."He catches it and kicks Arfoire in the stomach."Argh, Hah!" She jumps back and a barrier apears around Lucal."Oh? Intresting, What do you plan to do now?" He looks around the barrier.

-"Erase you from existence!" The barrier fills with light then soon after the light fades and the Barrier is empty."It's over..." She gets stabbed from behind."Indeed it is." Arfoire looks back and sees Lucal standing there unharmed."You may be asking yourself how i did it? How i am safe?. Right? Simple, Something on the level... Can't even touch me." He smiles."Now, You can die." He cuts off her wings and Throws her of the plane."Thats that."

*Back with Nightmare*

-"Uni was it? I'm sorry for what happend to Nepgear...But it was for a greater good! This way nobody will suffer!"

-"Don't even talk to me! Not after what you did..."

-"I will bring peace! Haha." He got a happy smile but he sheds a tear."You see, My father, Well put a end it all!"

-"Then why are you crying?"

-"I'm not, What do you mean?" He looks confused and tears still fall."We shall soon be back. Just wait."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 9:18 pm

*Far away from Planeptune*

-"This should be good enough." The shadows fades away and The King is suddenly in what seems like a abandoned Stadium. "Oh? I see you intend to make this final act quite the spectical, Aren't you?" The king looks over at Jack who stands on the other side holding the Shadow blade.

-"Hah, I suppose, However, This is not something i planned." Jack raises his sword and points it at the king who just smirks."If it wasn't you... Then who?" Jack laughs."Hah, Did that peak your intrest? Well, You see... I doesn't matter!" A dark aura surounds Jack and his eyes glows slightly red.

-"Someone who can't even control his own powers... Should not speak so high and might!" The King Sends a Dark Energy back at jack."Hm?" Jack avoids it and it dissappears."T-Thats it?! You speak of pow-" Jack gets hit and flys stright into the ground."Argh, The hell what that?" He stands up and dusts off his cloathes.

-"This is the differens between us..." The king moves so quick Jack can't keep up."Argh! Stop moving so fast!" The king Punches him right in the stomach and jack spits up blood."Your power is now mine..." The kings starts absording energy from Jack."Erg... Get off!" Jumps back then goes in for a attack with his sword."Graah!" The king grabs the blade and a shokewave breaks the ground behind him."Impresive." Jack looks shocked and jumps back."H-How..."

-"Hm? Oh! You are shocked i caught your sword? Haha. Your sword is mediocre at best, If we are talking swords." The king summons a Golden sword."This..." He swings his sword at Jack who blocks it."Is a sword!" Jacks sword shatters into pieces."S-Shit!" Jack quickly jumps back but still gets a cut right down his chest and a shockwave sends him straight into a wall."Gaah!" The king slowly walks towards him."See? That was a sword swing."

-"Jack!!" A scream can be heard from across the stadium."That voice, Hmm... Ah! The CPU candidate was it?" The king looks back and sees Nepgear standing there with bandages covering her wounds."L-Leave him...Alone..." The King breifly looks back at jack then back at Nepgear."Intresting..." He slowly walks towards Nepgear."How will you act if i killed her...Jack?" Nepgear trys to get away but she gets grabbed from behind."Argh! Huh? But you are over the-" The King had grabbed on to Nepgear with a clone."Faseneting trick is it not?"

-"But i need to tend to someting else, Go to your Knight..." The king lets go of Nepgear who then runs straight to Jack who is knocked out under the rocks.

The king flys up."But i'll leave you with this..." He creates a energy ball."This could destroy a entire village... It won't reach Planeptune, Seems you had something like this in mind... To bad." He drops it.

A shadow surounds Nepgear and suddenly she appears in Planeptune."W-What...?" An extremly huge explosion goes of in the distance."T-Thats from...Jack... No!!" The shockwave from the Explosion breaks all windows around her."W-Why....n-n-no..."

The CPU's are fighting the Subject and the shockwave hits them."Ergh!? The hell was that?" Blanc say as everyone looks over where the explosion happend.

Something lands infront if them and creates a huge smoke cloud."Now... You are next... CPU's!!"

-To be countinued-

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 9:04 pm

The smoke clears up. "I'm King Guren." All looks shocked and enters defencive stances. "Haha, That's a natural reac-" The Subject attacks him, He avoids the attack and grabs the subject by its throat and slams it down into the ground."You dare lay a hand on me?" Guren felt a strange feeling in his body."Hm? This...Gr...That damned...Haha." He stabs the subject in the head, And puts his hand infront of the Subjects chest."So you planned to betray me...Lucal." A orb comes out of its chest and is glowing black."This is a Kurotsumi orb, It contains the power of the ancient gods." He holds it up infront of him."Now... It is my."

Neptune comes running."Guys!" Guren glances over to her. "You alright?" She says and everyone nods. "For now we are atleast, But this guy seems to be a problem..." Noire points over at Guren."He took down that, Whatever it was with one attack." Noire then looks over to where the explosion happend."Then we have that explosion... What was that?" Neptune shakes her head."It doesn't matter now... Lucal said if we give ourselfs over, he would leave over world in peace andlet the others go." They all looked shocked for a moment then all nodded."If... If thats what we have to do then." Guren looks at the orb again."Hmm... Lucal... You may turn into a problem for me." He turn and walks away."What a fool..."

All CPUs apears infront of Lucal."Now, Release the others." Lucal smiles."Gladly, But first put these on."He throws them each a collar and the put them on."Great, Now you follow me back." Each of them follows lucal back into the portal."W-Wait!? Whats going on!?" They all look confused."They are control collars, You are now my puppets, But don't worry i keep my promises." The portal closes behind them.

Nepgears in on the floor crying."W-Why did this happen..." A voice can be heard from behind her. "K-Keep...it toghether...Nepgear..." She whipes the tears of her face and looks back."Huh? J-Jack!?" Jack is leaning against a wall and is covered in wounds and blood."I, Was only able to get you out of danger...Using Nightmares sword, Heh, And i ran... And barely made it out alive..." He falls on his knees."You aren't hurt right?" She quickly runs over to him and holds him up."No, But done talk about me! Look at you! We need to get you some help!"

Guren apears back in his castle."I need to rethink my plan of actions..." He sits down him his throne. "Professor! I need you to analize this Orb for me, See if you can extract its power." A man walks up and takes it."Yes your highness." The man walks out of the room."Hmm..." The doors open to the throne room."Guren! I need to talk to you." Guren smiles and nods."I understand..."

*In the helicopter with Nighmare and Uni*

-"So, What are you going to do with me?" Uni asks as Nightmare patches up some wounds."I'm bringing you to my fathers castle. He will deside your fate." He picks up a radio and tinkers with it. "So there was no real reason for all this?" Nightmare stops and looks at Uni."Yeah, No reason, I follow what my father says, Nothing else."

*3 month later in planeptune*

Everything has returned to the peaceful normal."Where is she, She said she would meet me here." Jack says and looks around in the park."Well..." He takes a seat on a bench and opens a can of soda."Ahh~ So good..." He looks at all the kids playing in the park, animals running around and peope walking past."To think things could be like this again." He gazes at the sun. "Jaaaack!!" He looks over at the street."S-Sorry i'm late!" Nepgear comes running over."It's all good, So you wanted to see me?" Jack stands up. "Y-Yes! But first, Have you eaten yet?" Jack shakes his head. "No, Why?" Nepgear blushes ever so slightly and then shakes her head."I just thought we could eat lunch together you know?" Jack nods."Sure" He throws his can in a bin."But-uh, What ya wanna eat?" They both start walking."Uhm, There is a really nice place up head that serves really great food." Nepgear says and points."Alright Sounds good." Jack nods.

*Infront of the resturant*

-"T-This place seems rather expensive, You sure about this place?" Nepgear smiles and nods. "Yes, Don't worry about it." Jack sighs."Alright." They both walk in.
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 6:06 pm

-"Can i take your orders?" A waitress asks. Jack looks down on the menu."~Everything is so expensive~ Uhm...I'll take a-uh... Hey Nepgear, What do you want?" Jack asks quickly. "Oh? Hm.. This and this please." She says showing the Maitress."Alright what about you?" The maitress writes down Nepgears order and looks at jack. "~Crap, I didn't wanna pick something too expensive, But if she takes something expensive and i something cheap... She might feel bad.~ This and this please." The Waitress nods and writes it down."Okey, It'll come soon."

Jack sighs as the maitress leaves."Anyways, I heard they are putting you as the new CPU for Planeptune." Nepgear nods."Yes, since Neptune has been gone for so long." Jack looks out the window next to them."I sure hope they are all okey...~As soon as Histoire have figured it out, We WILL save you guys... Just wait~"

A hooded man walk op to them."You're Jack right?" Jack looks at the man."What is it to you?" The hooded man smiles."Heh, Is this truely your world jack?" All lamps turns off around them and all people fall to the ground."Truth of the matter is, You are in a dream world." Jack stands up shocked. "What do you mean!?" Nepgear stands up smiling."He is right Jack. But you will stay here won't you?" Nepgear walks around the table and hugs Jack."You'll be happy here."

-"Get.Me.Out." Jack pushes Nepgear away and grabs the mans coat."Oh but Jack, In this world...Everything goes just as you want!" Nepgear stands up.

-"T-This isn't real, This is your doing... right Nightmare?" The hooded man laughs."Haha! Here, I'll tell you how to get out!" He points at Nepgear."Kill her..." Jack lets go oh his coat and summons his sword."Fine, It's just a fake anyways." The man laughs again."How can you be so sure? How do you know that killing her, Won't kill the real one?" Jack hesitates."Gr..." The man puts his hand on jacks shoulder."Good... Your heart is in chaos... You kill her, You are free, But you don't know if it would kil the real one, And are you sure i tell the truth on that you will be free? Maybe this is the real world, Just me controlling her?" He leans in close to Jack."What will you do?"

Jack breaths heavly."~What do i do? What can i do? I can't trust him Shit shit shit!~" Jack swings his sword back at the man cutting him in half."Wrong!" The man dissapears in a black smoke. "Jack? I-If it lets you free... Then kill me..." Jack looks shocked at Nepgear."~I-I can't kill her... Fuck...~" Jack panics "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Nepgear grabs Jacks arm and is about the stab herself but jack hold back his arm."W-Why?! Just kill me! Jack! Just... Kill me!" Jack breaths more and more heavly."I-I can't... I-I'm sorry..." He kicks her away and stabs himself in the stomach."I-I'd rather die myself then to kill a trusted friend and family..." He falls to the ground and everything goes black.

*In planeptune tower*

Jack opens his eyes."W-Where am i...?" He looks to the side and seens Nepgear sitting next the the bed sleeping."It.. Was a dream?" He looks around "Seems i'm in a hospital room or something." He puts his hand on his face."It felt so real..."

*Elsewhere in the tower*

-"NEPTUNE HAS BEEN SPOTTED IN THE SOUTH PART OF PLANEPTUNE!"

-To be continued-
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 8:00 pm

*In Lucal's base*

-"Everything is set sir! We are ready for the transfer." Lucal nods."Do it." The scientist Pulls a lever and all CPU's who are bound tto chairs are getting their powers sucked out."KYAAAH! GRAAH!" All scream in pain.

-"GRAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Lucal screams as the power of the CPU are sent into him. "His body can't handle much more! We need to end the process." Lucal glare at them."No! Con-tinue! I can handle it!" The Scientist looks concered."B-But sir-" He get interupted."Continue!"

*Back in planeptune where they got news about...Neptune!?*

-"Huh!? Neptune?" Jack Rushes out of the bed."Ugh-" He fall to his knees next to the bed."Damnit... I'm not fully recovered yet...N-Nepgear!" He tugs on nepgear to wake her up."Huh?" She scrathes her eyes."J-Jack?" Jack trys to stand up."Y-You need to help me... Get me to t-the main room."

*In the South part of Planeptune*

Neptune is walking down the street looking afully gloomy. A man aproaches her.

-"Purple Heart? What a honor, What bri-" She pushes him aside."Out of my way you low life." She keeps walking. "What's wrong with her?" the man says as he dusts of his coat.

-"Is that how you treat to you own people? Purple Heart? No... Neptune." Neptune stops and glares back at the figure standing behind her.

*Back with Jack and Nepgear who are currently moving to the main room where Histoire and the others are.*

-"Ugh- I'm sorry for having to lean on you Nepgear." Jack is leaning again Nepgear with his arm on her shoulders."No no! It's completly fine, But why are you in such a hurry?" Negears asks and Jack coughs."Neptune was spotted in the south part of planeptune, We need to get there."

-"My goodness! Neptune!?" Nepgear picks up the pase a bit but Jack stumbles."S-sorry, Ugh..." Nepgear puts him down."It's okay, We can rest if you need it." Jack hits himself in the stomach and then stands back up leaning on Nepgear."I can keep going."

*Back to Lucals base*

-"So Lucal is currently undergoing that thing right?"

-"Yeah, I heard screaming from the place, Wonder if he will be okay?"

-"Hah, Knowing him? He'll be fine."

*An explosion can be heard and the base shakes extremly*

-"Tha hell!?" A pillar of energy shoots straight into the sky."T-This... What the hell is going on!?"

-"Aha...AHAHAHAHAH!!!" Lucal can be seen floating in it." This is my new form? Heh, Not bad." He holds out his hand and shoots a energy blast that flys across the sea and explodes creating at so big explosion that completely leveled a mountain range.

Lucal looks shocked then quickly changes to a smile."Wonderful!" Lucals eyes are bright white, his eyes is Golden, He has six wings on his back. "Geeehhh... I wonder how our first test is going, The fake CPU's we sent..."

*Back in Guren's castle*

-"Soon... That Orb shall be completely fused with you... Nightmare." Guren smiles and walks down a corridor to a door that says -Cell 324: Uni- "This one will help to do it aswell."

-To be continued-
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 8:06 pm

Everyone in Lucals base is looking up at him. "W-What!? Is that Lord Lucal!?" Everyone is in shock. "My body is rather heavy..." He lifts his arm infront of him."But now non can sta-" He felt a heavy beat in his chest."Ugh! What tha-?" He starts shaking and hold both hands in from of him."I-Is this a side effect of their power?" He smiles."I see... It is not accepting me?" He lands down on the ground and transforms bad."Wheew... Such power you have had! It's rather hard to control." He looks over at the CPU's who are all knocked out.

*Back where "Neptune" is*

-"This energy... You, Who are you?" Neptune asks the the figure."Heh, I am no one, But i do know you are not Neptune, As such, I shall not hold back... You... Who has disturbed the order of this world!!!" The figure goes in for a attack with his sword."!?" Neptune Jumps back and the man quickly throws his sword and Neptune barely avoids it as it cuts her hair a little."Heh" The figure teleports to his sword, Catches it and Kick Neptune on the side of her stomach sending her stumbling a bit away."Keh, Dir-" The figure intrupts Neptune by throwing a knife."Shi-" Neptune rolls to the side and avoids it."-This person is not letting up!-" Neptune Stands up and the Figure appears infront of her grabbing her face and pushes her straight into a wall."Agh! F*ck!" The figure goes in for a stab."Shit!" Neptune avoids it but he quickly changes into a swing against her legs making Neptune jump to avoid."Checkmate!" He throws a knife against her face and she can avoid it."Damnit!" Right before it hits she gets tackled to the side."Agh! What the-" There stands Jack with the Knife stuck in his shoulder."Are you alright? Neptune?" Neptune Nods."-Heh, This guy could be useful- T-This guy attack me out of nowhere acting all like `You are not Neptune` and hadn't you come i would have been dead!" Jack pulls out the knife."I see... You'll be alright, I'll take care of this guy." Jack glares at his."What do you have against Neptune!?" The figure readys his sword."Nothing, however THAT is not her." The figure points at Neptune. Jack looks confused."What do you mean? This is clearly Neptune."He remembers his dream."You are just trying to turn us against eachother...Aren't you!?" Jack summons his sword."I've heard enough, You can even show your own face?" He looks at the figure who has a mask on."Very well... For the order of this world, I have no other choice." The Figure teleports to the knife and slices at Jack who blocks the attack."Ugh, A bit cheap... Don't ya think?" The Figure grabs Jacks sword and pulls it and jack to the side."!?" Jack jumps back them goes in for a attack which the Figure blocks and the keep clashing with their blades."J-jack... -Hehe, These two fools are fighting for the same thing... This is amusing-" The figure kicks jack in the jaw making him stumble back. The figure backs off."Y-You are a stubborn man...Jack." Jack spits up blood."Heh...You don't even know half of it..." Jack goes down in a stance."Allow me to show you... My true power!" A dark aura surounds jack."Hm!?" The figure takes a step back in surprise."I'll Stop you... And break that ugly mask of yours!" The figure takes out a bunch of small knifes and throws them everywhere."-J-Just to be sure...-" The moment he looks back at jack, Jack is already going in for a ttack and he barely dodges it."UGH!!" He is sent a bit back due to the shock wave from Jacks attack, He stands back up and jack looks at him."Sorry... That missed..." He turn his body to him."Won't happen again." At the speed of light he pushes the Figure but he teleported to one of his Knifes."UGH!!" He still felt the impact from the attack."I-Impressive, He is the first person to outspeed my Teleportation..." His mask cracks a little."Hah...Shit..." Jack looks around."There!" The figure stands up."Maybe i should retrea-" Jack blasts through a wall and hits the figure so he flys back."AAAARGHH" He lands on the ground and rolls for a bit and stops." *Cough* S-Shit...T-This isn't good." Jack had blown of his left arm and half of his mask was broken his face was bloody."Huf..." He stands up."I can't go out... Like this..." He takes out a wooden plate that says `Heaven` on one side and `Hell` On the other."Himmel... Helvete...Bryt dessa lås!" A red aura comes out of it and envelops him. His left eye becomes white while his right becomes Red, two wings grows out of his back one black and one white."Förbjuden magi..." Jack attacks him but he blocks it."Grundarens Undergång!" A gate appears behind Jack."!?" It opens at chain comes out grabbing Jack and starts to drag him in."Ough! Let me go!!" The figure looks at him with a blank expression."You shall perish for the act of sin you have committed by protecting that woman." Jack is slowly dragged into it."Ugh! The figure is stabbed in the back by Neptune."Y-You!" Neptune smiles."You don't hurt me friend! -And ofcourse i still need him to trust me~ Haha-"

To be continued
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- Empty

Back to top Go down

-~Prologue:The Dream~-
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Gardens :: Lunar Library :: Manga/Anime FanFictions-
Jump to: