Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

-~Prologue:The Dream~-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

-~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptySat May 06, 2017 8:04 pm

*With Sasuke and S-Sha*

-"'S-Sha' You say? Hm?" Sasuke notices that the hole in the roof is repairing itself, and then he looks back over at S-Sha."No intenstion of letting me leave?"

S-Sha leans her head on her arm, looking rather uninrested, suddenly Sasuke gets a odd feeling, A feeling of unease."-This feeling-" he looks around, but nothing is around him."-Odd, I can't feel the precence of anyone or anything outside... Could this be.-" He looks at S-Sha again."Is this place, another realm?" S-Sha sighs and glances down on Sasuke."...Doesn't matter..."

Sasuke chuckles."Hm, Guess you have a point... This is to keep me here, right?" S-Sha nods, and Sasuke smiles in response."Let me inform you... The power of my left eye grants me the ability the travel though dimension.. This is pointless."

after hearing that, S-Sha's eyes twitches, and she hears Kurome's voice in her mind.

-"Hooh? Hm-Hm~ That's intresting... S-Sha, take this mans eye, Even if it costs your life..."

S-Sha sighs and stands up."...What is your name...?" She asks, and Sasuke grips his sword."Uchiha Sasuke." She closes her eyes."Well then Uchiha Sasuke..." A golden aura starts forming around her."I'll take you on..." A golden crown form on her head, and a wing like object appears floating behind her right shoulder, And a Shield appears floating infront of her, and she gets a Golden sword formed in her hand.

Sasuke's eyes widens."That form, What is it?" S-Sha opens her eyes slowly."This... Is my Golden forme..." Her eyes are in a glowing Golden colour.

Sasuke notices the huge amount of energy that coming of her."-This energy...-Hm?" He glances behind her at the Crystal."-I see, Its from that odd Crystal?-"

S-Sha starts to walk down from the throne."...I have heard you are quite strong, Oh well..." As she calmly reaches the end of the stairs, Sasuke switches place with her Shield and goes in for a slash, Her eyes widends in shock, and she quickly blocks with her sword."...Tsk... What was that?" She asks while struggling to hold Sasuke back."..Sorry, I can't afford to waste time..."

Sasuke forces her blade to the side and Kicks her leg making her stumble to the side."Geh-" Sasuke swings at her again as she stumbles around and barely blocks his swing to the side."Ergh," As she looks at Sasuke again he does a spin kick right in her face, Making her spin to the side and fall onto the ground with blood rining from her mouth and nose."-W..What's with this guy...-" She whipes her mouth and notices Sasuke is making his way up the stairs."Damn..."

She stands up all shaken."-...I'll use it...- Uchiha Sasuke..." She holds out her sword towards him, and it starts to glow a white color."...Allow me... to show you..." Sasuke stops and looks down on her, Wary of what she is doing."-This energy-" She holds the blade back."...Prepare yourself..." The grounds around her starts to crack."...I'm about to show you... The strongest attack in my arsenal..." Sasuke looks in shock, and quickly activates his susano'o around him.

Suddenly Kurome's voice echos in her mind again.

-"FOOL!!! If you do that, You'll destroy the crystal! OI! Do you hear me!?"

S-Sha is ignoring her, and grins at Sasuke."...Omnislash, S-Sha version!" She dashes at Sasuke with extreme speed, Sasuke is barly able to keep up."What the!?" She starts the flash by Sasuke and every time she cuts the Susano'o, making it start cracking."Geh,-At this rate-" She keeps going faster and faster, and the Susano'o is on the verge of breaking."-Damnit, I can't do anything."

She then flys of to the side and land on the ground, and throws her sword towards Sasuke, it hits the Susano'o and starts to dig into it."Geeh.." Sasuke starts the glide back. and S-Sha then sends 2 red and blue orbs at him, and as they hit the sword it's power incresed shattering the Susano'o and the sword peirces Sasuke, forcing him to fall of the stairs and land on the ground."GRAAAH!" He scwirms in pain as the sword keeps digging in further."UAHH-ARGH!!-D..Damnit..-" He glances over at S-Sha, who grins and flicks her finger."Owari da... Uchiha Sasuke..."

Sasuke looks up with paniced eyes, as a huge meteor is coming down."-No...Way...-" He trys to move, but the pain is to great for him to move."Haah... -At this rate... No...- I...Can't... Die..." He forcefully trys to stand."...Not...Yet..." He falls over, and pushes himself up again."...UUUUUWWWWAAAAGGHHH!!!" S-Sha looks at him speachless, and he finally stands up."...I have to...Protect whats...precious to me..." He sees Images of Sakura, Sarada, Naruto and the others."...Promises to keep..." He sees Jack and the others, and he grabs onto the sword and pulls it out, making blood gush out."Argh.."

*With Jack*

He keeps on running towards Neptune and Noire, despite not wanting to."NEPTUNE!? WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" Neptune looks over at Jack, seeing he is running from Blanc and Vert."Eh!? But, weren't you..." She looks from where she came, and Jack panicly runs by them and says."TALK LATER! RUN NOW!" Neptune looks at Blanc and Vert."I guess the Hero wasn't very brave, Eek!" She starts to run after Jack with Noire in her arms.

*With Yuuka*

He is walking in the corridors, looking at some papers."-Lady Kurome's plan is going smoothly... Once The CPU's are dead, nothing can stand in our, I mean her way.-"

He stops infront of a door, and types in a code."-I mean, she even prepaired the Golden third, Uneeded though..-" The door opens and he walks into the dark room.

*With Leo and Uni*

Leo is walking towards Planeptune, with Uni bound in a rope walking after."Once i get you back, Maybe you could turn into that sweet tsundere again~ Haha." He pulls out his book from his pocket."Hmm.-It is odd though, There is no record of this energy... What could it be?- Hm?" He hears the chatter of allot of people."What could that be?" He ducks down and looks over a rock close by, and he sees a huge mass of people making their way towards the hidden city."-They bear the crest of... Lowee was it? Why are they going over there?-"

He notices Rom and Ram laking amoung them."-Those two are, Rom and Ram? Why are there children amoung them? Most of them look like Soldiers.-" He then glances at the City."-Don't tell me, they are gonna go to fight there?-" he looks at them in worry, then decides to head down towards them, but, stops as he remember he has Uni roped up."Ergh, Might not be a good idea..." He turns to head away, but suddenly the ground under him cracks."Hm?"

It break, making him fall and glide down the cliff side."Graah!?" He hits the ground and rolls over."Argh...Ahaha...Shit..." He sits up and dust of his clothes, but, he felt allot of eyes looking at him, and as he look forward, He seems them all looking over at him."Ah... H-Hello there!" He puts up a smile, and suddenly Rom and Ram pushes their way out of the crowd, and Rom says."You are... That man that helped me..?"

Ram looks at him suspesiously."He is..?" Rom nods and Ram looks at him a bit closer."Oh! You're right! He does look like that guy!"

A soldier asks."Do you two know him?" they both nod, and Rom says."A while ago... He helped me... Find.. Big Sis...He is nice." The Solder gives him a mean look."Haah? Really?" Leo smiles and waves."Well, alright, if you say so." the soldier sighs and head back into the crowd.

and suddenly, Uni falls down, roped up."Hm?" The solder looks back, and looks at the roped up girl next to him."Y-Youu..." Leo looks and Uni, then looks at the Soldier while shaking."L-look, I know this looks bad... But, But i can explain!!" (r.i.p leo lol)
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyFri May 12, 2017 7:03 pm

*With Jack, Neptune and Noire*

They are still being chased, running though the halls, they decide to run up some stair further ahead."Haah-Haah, There's gotta be a way out somewhere!!" Jack says while looking around."Hey Jack, What is this about!? What's wrong with Blanc and Vert?" Neptune asks and Jack sighs."Didn't we talk about this?! They have been mind controlled, -Ah!" He notices a door out to a balcony."This'll lead us outside!" He runs up to the door, and trys to open it."Damnit, it's locked." He starts tackling the door."Open! Comeon!!" it doesn't budge.

-"Hold on, Jack hold her a bit." Neptune says, and forcfully makes Jack hold Noire in his arms."W-Wait! Ah?" He flusteredly holds her in his arms."W-What are you doing Nep? -Gaah, Holding her in my arms like this... Calm down Jack, Calm down.-" Neptune stands infront of the door, and summons her sword."This'll be easy! HYAAAH!" She swings her sword with all her might at the door, making a clinging noice."Ah? Eh?" however not a single scratch was made on the door, Jack stands quitely, dumbfounded of what he just witnessed.". . . ." He sighs and starts running again, and Neptune gets shocked and runs after."H-HEY! WAIT!!"

Suddenly, The wall next to them blasts open."Egh-What the...?" They both stumble to the side, And they notice a body laying on the ground infront of them, with a hole in the stomach."...Whos that?" Neptune asks, And Jack stands in shock with wide open eyes."T-Thats...-" The gets interupted by a familliar voice."...So it's you..." They both look to the side, and they see a floating man with robotic parts on him."...Is what i'd like to say... But thanks to my sensors i knew it was you...Jack." Noire looks up at the man."It...It's him..." Jack looks at her in confusion."What?" She grabs onto his shirt."He is the one... Who... Stabbed me..." Red flys and lands infront of them."...That is correct, I am the man who took her life, And the one who Destroyed Lastation."

Jack starts to shake and hyperventilate with widend eyes in anger."Jack!" Neptune yells as she sees him get more and more angry."You gotta calm down!" Suddenly Neptune gets grabbed from behidn by Blanc and Vert."Hah!? L-let go of me!"

Red looks at them and nods."Hold her still." He then looks at Jack again."...I can sense it, Jack, You don't have that energy anymore..." He grins."I shall grant you despair... Now that you are weak and helpless..." He looks outside for a moment."Not even that strong person with you can save you now...Haha." He slowly walks up to Jack."Can't you hear me? Maybe you lost your capability of understanding words in your enraged state? Either way.." He punches Jack in the face, Making him drop Noire and get pushed into the wall behind him."Augh!" Neptune panicly yells out."JACK!!" Red quickly looks at them."Silence her!"

Blanc and vert nods and presses their hands infront of her mouth."UOWOHH!?" Red turns back, only to have Jack punch him, however the punch did nothing to him."...Is that it?" Red quickly grabs onto Jacks arm."...Useless..." He snaps Jacks arm, making him scream out in pain."GRAAAAHHH!!!! AAHH!" Red lets go and Jack falls on his knees in pain, holding his now broken arm."GRAAAAH! HAAAH!" Red then reaches down and grabs Jack by his collar, lifting him up."...Still nothing to say..?" He sighs, then looks back at the others."Oi... Blondie, Hand me your spear..." Vert nods and lets Blanc hold Neptune on her own, And she walks over to Red.

Noire moves a little, and trys to stand, but barely manages to lift her body from the floor."Ergh..-Can't believe I have lost so much power...-" Red looks back at her."Hooh? You could still move?" Vert hands him the Spear and he quickly Stabs Jack in the stomach."UAAAGH!!" The spear pierces the wall, and Red lets go of Jack."Stay there and Die...A Slow death of bleading out..." He grins, then turns to Noire."...You seem fond of this female?" He kicks her on the side, Making her fall over on her back."Augh..." He grabs a knife from his pocket and stands above her."...She can barely move aswell..." He sits down on her, And she struggles making him hold down his arms."Now now." He looks at Vert."You! Hold down her arms." Vert nods at grabs her arms."...Damnit! Get of me you creep!" Red Grins, and puts the knifes tip against her chest.

He looks at jack, who is struggling to move."Augh-Damnit...Damnit... D-Don't... Don't you dare..." Red grins and looks at Jack."How does it feel!? seeing something like this!?" Noire starts to cry and Jacks eyes starts getting a dark fog in them again."I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!!! I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!!! I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!!! I'LL VIOLENTLY MURDER YOU!! TO THE POINT YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BEEN BORN!!! GRAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

A dark aura surounds Jack, and the air around him becomes drastically more heavy, cracking the floor and walls."GRRRR....GRAAAAHHH!!! AAAUGH!!" He starts to change form, his skin opens up, and turns into black scales, Blood starts coming out of his eyes and they turn glowing red, his face turns into a demonic like being, and he rips out the spear."GRAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Red looks at him in shock."The f*ck!?" Jack breaths heavly and looks at Red as the wound heals, Red Stands up."...This energy... Oi, What are you?" In the blink of a second, Jack throws the Spear at Red, Pushing him of Noire and sends him flying out of the building."GRRRRAAAAAAHHHH" Neptune looks in shock and worriedness."-J..Jack...? I...Is that...-"

Jack puts his hands on his head, and screams out loud."GRAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! AH-AAAAAHHHH!!!" A hor grows from the right side of his head, and 4 demonic wings grows out from his back."GEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! IT HURTS!!! IT HURTS!!!" Neptune looks at him frightened."-Is that really...Jack!?-"

*Inside Jacks mind*

He is standing in a desolate dessert, with the air being dense and heavy."Why am i..." He starts walking."Where is this place?" He whipes of some sweat of his forehead, and after a while he hears Neptune's voice."...This is you're inner world..." His eyes widens and he looks back."..Huh?" The sand forms into Neptune behind him."...It forms out of your souls feelings..."

Jack looks around again, not understanding whats going on."...Why are we here?" He asks looking at Neptune who smiles."You don't like it? It's YOUR soul after all..." Jack looks down at the sand."...My soul..." Neptune then walks up to him and grabs his right hand."Well, if you don't like it~ Why not come with me? Nep-Nep will bring you to a better place~" Jack hesitates and backs up."It doesn't... feel right..." Neptune tilts her head."Hm? What doesn't?" Jack holds his hand on his chest."It feels like... I'm burning inside..." his eyes widens in realzation."That's right!! Noire! Noire was in danger!!"

Neptune looks at him surprised, then pouts."Noire this and Noire that!" She pulls on Jacks arm."C'mon! Let's go already, Noire is alright, she is waiting for us!" Jack starts to hyperventilate as he feels the pain in his chest grow stronger."C'mon! We gotta hurry!" She pulls on him again, but he falls on his knees holding his arm tight to his chest."Haah-Haah, W-What...What is this... Feeling..." Neptune lets go of his hand and smiles."Look... She is here..." Suddenly Noire comes out from the sand beneath him."Haah-Haah, N-Noire..." She smiles and grabs onto him."It's okay... I love you Jack~" She starts to pull him down."...I...I..."

The sand starts to drag him down aswell."Come with me Jack~ All your suffering will be over~" Jacks eyes turn into blank, lifeless eyes as he is slowly sinking down."Hm~Hm~Hm~ Come on~"

*With Leo and Uni*

Leo scrathes the back of his head."Look, Something seem to have possesed her, i was gonna take her to Planeptune to see if they could do something about it." The soldier crosses her arms."So that's it? Well, quite honestly i wouldn't have believed you if it wasn't for some of our own being affect by it before." Leo gets shocked by that."Huh? your people got affected to?-So this is larger then i thought...- So what did you do about it?" He asks and she shakes her head."Sadly... We haven't done anything, our researchers are looking for a way to fix it, but as of now they are in cells."

Leo stands up and takes off his jacket covered in blood."I see, might i ask where you people are heading?" The solder says."Not that it is of any concern to you... But we are head...ing... Hold on, Whats that on your arm?!" Leo's eyes widens and he glances down on his right arm."-Ah shit, My letter... How much do they know?- Ah- This is just a fancy tatto, Nice eh?" The soldier pulls out her gun and aim it at Leo, making Rom and Ram worried."Eh? What are you..." Leo carefully takes a step back."We got reports that the group that attack Lastation, and have their HQ in that odd city, each have a letter on their arms! Not only that, that uniform you have fits the discription aswell." Rom looks at him with a sad look."I-Is that true...?" Leo lowers his hands and looks at them both with a sad expression."...It's true..." He holds up his arm the show it."...I am a part of that group..."

The soldier gets angry, gripping the gun harder."You bastards... My HUSBAND was in Lastation durning that attack! Give my one good reason for me not to put a bullet in your skull." Some other soldiers trys to calm her down, but she pushes them away, and Leo looks back at Uni."...She needs help..." He looks back at the woman."If it will ease your suffering... Just a little, Go ahead, Kill me." the soldier looks at him surprised, then gets even more angry."FINE!" Rom and Ram yells."NO! DON'T!" Leo closes his eyes."But... Make sure the girl is taken care of..." The soldier fires the gun.

*With Sasuke and S-Sha*

Sasuke coughs up blood as S-Sha stands faraway looking at him."Tsk..-She is out of range for my Rinnegans Ability...-" He looks up at the Meteor."-Guess there is one option left...- Susano'o!" He activates his perfect Susano'o, and S-Sha looks at it stunned."What is that!?" Sasuke leaps at the Meteor."UUUUWWAAAHHHH!!" He completely Splits it in half, and the two halfs crash down on the platforms, shattering them, making S-Sha fall though."Gh-Damnit!" The throne also falls into the abyss."-I'll destroying now!-" He uses his Susano'o to shoot a arrow at it, Blowing it to pieces, S-Sha looks in panic as her Golden forme deactivates."N-no! I-I can't fly anymore!!"

*In S-Sha's mind*

-"This is what you get you fool... Oh well..."

*Back to normal*

Sasuke looks over at her as she falls."Tsk." He flys over and catches her with his Susano'o."Argh! W-What!?" She looks up at him confused."...Why... Why save me?" Sasuke sighs."...A friend of my would do the same..." She closes her eyes."...That didn't really awser my question... But whatever..."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 1:08 pm

*Flashback to Leo's past*

A lone boy walks in the street of a great Kingdom, Two Adults are walking before the child speaking to eachother."Seems it's today." A older male says, and a woman responds with a smile."Hm? What is dear?" The man looks over at the Castle in the distance."King Guren is suposed to hold a speach today."

The woman looks wonderously at the man."Oh? Why's that?" The man sighs."Haah, god knows, to be honest in this day and age, we could only fear a war is coming..."

The boy looks at the man and thinks to himself."-A war...?-" He looks around, seeing how everyone is peacefully going about their lifes."-Nah, I don't think so!- Hehe~" The man looks back at the boy, Wondering why he laughed."Something the matter son?" The boy smiles and shakes his head."No, It's nothing Father."

*A few hours later, The Kings speech is held infront of the royal Castle.*

People are surounding the area, awaiting the Kings arrival, and a man walks out from a balcony."PEOPLE OF GALTIAN! YOUR KING GUREN SHALL NOW GIVE HIS SPEECH!" He steps the the side, amd a man in his early 30's walks out, wearing kingly garbs

He looks down upon the people."OUR LAND HAS ALWAYS STOOD FOR PEACE AND HAPPYNESS! WE PRIDE OURSELF IN IT! ITS BEEN 60 YEARS SINCE WE LAST WAS AT WAR! AND WE SHALL CONTINUE TO GO IN THAT WAY! TODAY WE HAVE SIGNED A PEACE TREATY WITH THE NIGHBORING COUNTRYS!" He holds out his arms as the croud cheers."HOWEVER, THERE ARE PEOPLE AMOUNG US WHO WANTS WAR! NOT ONLY THAT, BUT THEY HAVE INFECTED CHILDREN OF OUR VILLAGE WITH A VIRUS! YES! ANY CHILD WITH A LETTER OF THEIR BODY IS TO BE TAKEN CAPTIVE AND BROUGHT INTO THE HANDS OF OUR DEFFENCE FORCE!"

The boy who is in the croud with his father feels as his heart is about to pop out."-L...Letter...-" He thinks about the letter on his right arm."...F-Father..." The boy looks up at the man with fear."What is it?" the man asks in a stern tone."...I...i wanna go home... I don't feel to good..."

*A few minutes later on the street.*

The boy and the man walks though a empty street."Hm, Odd, Usually there is more people around here." The man says while looking around, He then shrugs."No matter, they are probably just at the castle." after walking for a while, They ran into a group of hooded men, wearing what seemed to be the Standard white soldier outfit."Can i help you?" The man asks, and one of them looks at the boy."Hand him over to us."

The man forces the boy behind himself."Come again?" The hooded man looks at the father, and smiles."You didn't hear the Kings orders?" the Father gets angry."My word, there is nothing like a 'Letter' on my child! Do you know who i am!?" He crosses his arms and the soldier sighs."I don't need to, His Magesty stands above all." He grabs the fathers collar."...Look old man, if you value both you and that kids lifes... You'll hand him over." The father shakes in fear, then pushes the man away."Over my dead body! Let me talk to your su-" Suddenly the hooded man stabs him right in the chest with a sword."Foolish old man..." The Boy's eyes widens in fear as the father falls infront of him."F-Father..."

tears starts to run down the boys face, and one of the other Hooded men says."Ah man, did you need to kill him? Way to bothersome if the Captain finds out..." The first hooded man looks back at him."Haah? This old fool attacked us... Self defence you know." he puts away his sword and sigh."Anyways, Get the kid, we are heading back." The other hooded man nods quietly and walks over to the child and lifts him up."N-NO! LET ME GO!! HELP ME!! FATH-er...." The boy looks at his fathers dead body in sorrow as the man carrys him away."...F...Father...".

*A hour later in Guren's throne room*

Two men clad in black hoods walks in with the child."Guren-sama, we brought the child as you asked." He puts down the child and they bow, Guren looks at the child and smiles."Very good... Any witnesses?" he looks at them and they both shake their head."No sir." Guren then looks at the crying child."Boy... Why is it that you cry?" The boy holds his hands over his eyes."...F...Father... They... Killed my Father..."

Guren glares at the two men who are shaking a bit."Is that so?... This is outmost horrible." He makes a hand motion to one of the guards next to him, the guard nods and walks over to the two men."W..We can explain!!" They both get killed by the guard and fall to the ground."...I did not ask for any, Defying me by not reporting it in the first place... Is unforgivable." He then looks down on the boy who looks terrified."You needn't be scared child... As of this day, you are a part of my personal army."

the boys eyes widens in shock."A-Army...B-But i'm just...just a child..." Guren smiles."...One day my child... You shall serve a great purpose." He points at the childs arm."That mark is proof of that... And also." He glances behind himself and there stood a young boy dressed in a black t-shirt and shorts."...I wish you to be friend with my child here, His name is Lucifer..."

Lucifer walks up to the boy and reaches out his hand."Yo, Pleased to meet ya." The boy nods and grabs his hand."...N...Nice...to meet you..." Guren stands up."And from this day and onwards, you shall be known as 'Gabriel'." The boy looks at Guren."Ga...briel..."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 1:22 pm

*With Yuuka*

He looks out over the city from his room."...She failed..." He closes the blinds on his windows and walks over to a picture of a young girl."I wonder... Will i get to see this world? Hah-hah..."

*With Jack and the others*

Jack screams out in a high pitched demonic voice."GYAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Neptune looks in fear at what Jack has turned into, and Noire forcefully stands up infront of him."J-Jack...?" She is all dirty and ripped clothes."Gaaahhhh..." the demon looks at her and exhales a black smoke."Grrr...." He starts walking towards her slowly and she takes a few steps back."H-Hey?...I-its Noire.."

Jacks eyes turn to normal for a second."...Noire...GRAAAAAHH!!" They turn red again and He holds his head, digging his fingers in making himself bleed."GYAAAAHHH!!! HURTS HURTS HURTS HURTS HURTS HURTS!!!" Noire takes a few steps towards him."...Come back to us Jack! Is that Darkness inside you really stronger then your... Ergh.." She twitches in pain."...You will?!" He looks at her, then he says in a demonic high piched voice."I SEE... THAT'S IT... GYAHAHAHA! IF I KILL YOU ALL HE WILL LOOSE IT!!" Noire looks n fear for Jack."...Please, who every or whatever you are, PLEASE leave Jack be..."

The demon responds in anger."SHUT UP!! I'LL KILL YOU!!" He takes a few steps backwards."I WILL-" Suddenly a energy beam hits him, making him crash through the wall and into a office room."JACK!?" Noire yells and looks terrified."...Relax..." Red says while floating in from the hole."That most certainly won't kill him..." He lands and starts walking toward Jack, and Noire looks at him confused."...Why? Why do YOU care if it doesn't? you are trying to kill him are you not!?" Red gives off a smug look."Haha, Infact i am... I simply told you that you could relax, he won't die yet after all."

Jack stands up out of the rubble and looks at Red."I THOUGHT YOU DIED!" Red grins at that and holds out his finger towards Jack."As if... I don't know what you are. But i don't care, you are gonna die anyways."

*Inside Jacks mind*

As he is pulled down into the sand, he suddenly start falling from the sky."...What going on!?" As he falls at a extreme speed he notices a town below him."Ah? Th-Thats... DAMNIT!!! AT THIS RATE I'LL DIE!!" He Crashes straight into the floor, however he took no damage from it."Gah-Gah... Huh?" He stands up confused and looks around."Why am i here.... So suddenly." Then he heard a voice sounding close to his own, but slightly distorted."...Yo... I never thought you'd come here so soon..." Jacks eyes widens and he slowly turns towards where to voice came from."-That was my own voice...-" He notices a figure sitting up on a roof, Looking down on him."...What is it?..." The figure says in a cocky tone, Jack slowly pulls out Neptunes sword.

-"...That won't do..." The figure said, and Neptunes sword vanishes out of Jacks hand."What the?" he looks at his hands confused and the figure stands up."...You seriously expect foreign object to be able to exist in this world?" Jack looks up at the figure again."Eh? What do you mean? Where are we?"

Suddenly Jack feels a hand on his shoulder, making him jump to the side."Ergh!? Huh? Nothing there?" The figure lowers its head and chuckles."Weh-heh-hell, Scared~?" Jack quickly looks back at the figure, however it is now gone from the spot."-Huh?!-" The voice echos around him."...What is it? Can't you see me? Or... Might you have lost sight of...Who you are?" Jack looks around, and suddenly he feels another hand on his chest this time."...Relax, You need to focus... Or you will loose yourself..." Jack breaths in and closes his eyes."-Know myself? Who am i? What am i?-egh.." A wound opens up on his shoulder, and he grabs hold of it."...Jaaaaack... Hurry... You will dissappear soon~" the voice says, and he is scarred ones again on he leg this time."Argh..."

Chain then comes out from the ground and binds him."What the f*ck!? OI! Let go!!" Jack screams out, as hes eyes start to fade into red, the figure appears infront of him, looking like a mirror image of Jack."Jack, JACK!! haah..." He sighs and stabs his arm straight into Jacks stomach."...I'll drag out your inner fears then..." he says while agressivly pulls out some odd substance from Jacks stomach making him scream in pain."GRAAAAHHH!?!" He falls on his knees and breaths heavly, and the Mirror of Jack looks down on him with saddend eyes."...Fogive me, Its the only way that i could think of to keep you from completly turning into that 'thing'..." Jack looks up at him with exausted eyes."...W-What.. Did you do?" The Mirror Jack's eyes start to turn red and he backs up, holding his stomach."...Y-You have to... Fight it... Jack...Defeat your...Fears..."

The mirror Jack turns black with red glowing eyes, grinning at Jack."Heh~ How pathetic you look... Can't even stand up in your own world..."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:42 pm

Jack looks up at the shadow Image of him with blank eyes and sweat pouring down his face."Haaah-Haaah." The shadow grins and forms a sword in his right hand, resting it on his shoulder."I don't believe you... You have this power, MY power... You could achive ANYTHING, So why? Why do you cling to youself so much?~" Jack breaths heavly and lowers his head. The shadow looks down on him with dissapointment."...Nothing huh..."  It then looks up to the sky."...Not like it matters, you'll soon lose the meaning of your existence..." As he said that, it starts to rain, making the shadow annoyed."Che, Sorrow befalls your heart... Making rain fall... I dislike rain..." He looks back down at Jack, and stabs the sword into the ground infront of Jack."...Pick it up..." He lets go of it and takes a few steps back."...Either you pick it up with resolve, or be consumed by its power, MY power." Jack slowly stands up, looking at the Shadow tiredly."Haah-Haah... Why...Why don't you just kill me..."  

The shadow looks at him, dumbfounded and confused."Hah?  Are you... And Idiot?"  Jack looks at him dead serious."...You can do it right? So why?" The shadow sighs."If you don't get it then... Maybe i should..." He summons another sword in his hand and point it at Jack."...If you die... So will the monster~ Haha~ Meaning, I will too!" Jack gives off no expression."...Then, Lend me your power..." The shadow face palms and sighs again."...You're soul as is wouldn't handle it... It would break apart in seconds..." Jacks still looks unphased, and he steps towards the blade."...How long would i have..." The shadow looks at him confused."10 seconds tops, You... Are not gonna..." Jack reaches out his hand towards the blade, making the Shadow look worried."Oi... You sure you wanna do that?" Jack nods and grabs a hold of the swords handle."Ergh-"

*In the real world*

Red holds his palm towards the demon."Divine Punishment..." A beam of light is blasted from his hand, hitting the demon straight on."GYAAAAAHHHH!!!" It's forced back, but after the attack clears out, The demons still stands with just some minor burn marks, making Red surprised."Huh? Hah! I'm quite impressed... You are the first one to survive that! Haha!" He gets overly joyful that he has found someone who can handle his power, The demons just stands there."Grrr..." Red eagerly points both of his palm at it."How about this, MAXIMUM DIVINE PUNISHIMENT!" Suddenly the demon dissappears, and reappears next to Red."Huh!?" It grabs his throat and forces him outside with him."ERGH!" He smashes him into a building below."Damnit!" Red quickly flys out of the rubble, and looks around."-Where is he?-" He scans the area with his eye, but nothing comes up."-It's like, his energy has completely vanished all of a sudden.-" The demon appears away from Red's sight, and fires off a black energy blast that hits Red in the back."ERGH, What the?" He looks where the blast came from."-Nothing is there... My eye should be able to see anything, visable or not... What's going on here...-"  He looks around, then closes his eyes."-Focusing energy into my sensory functions 200%-" The demon appears once again, and Red instantly Senses it and avoids it attack, quickly grabs ahold of the demon and fires off his own attack from the palm of his hand."GYAAAAHHH!!!" A hole is blasted through its shoulder, Red then throws it away to the side and it dissappears again."-I see, the moment it attacks, it has to becomes visable...- Alright, I now understand your ability a bit better..."

*In Planeptune where Kurome is still in the black flames*

A soldier gets a bit closer and looks into the flames."I con't see her, maybe her body got burned up?" Another soldier shrugs."Who knows, no way she could survive that right?" The soldier turn away and starts heading back."Alright men! We are done here!" As he is walking, Suddenly a Arm pierces through hes stomach."Augh-!" He glances back as blood start dripping from his mouth."Y-You--A-re... " It's Kurome, covered in Burn marks and exposed flesh."Ahahah~ That man isn't here anymore... Meaning~" She pulls out her arms, and the Soldier falls forward."Augh..." All the other soldier looks back at them, then starts to run towards her."CAPTAIN!!" Kurome grins at them."They are right in the tigers mouth, so to speak..." She then looks at her body as the soldiers are coming closer "-They should count themself lucky, I don't have the power left in this body to fight them...-" She opens a portal and walks into to it closing it behind her.

*With Sasuke and S-Sha*

Sasuke holds up S-Sha using his Susano'o."-Now to get out of here.-" He trys to open a portal using his rinnegan, But it fails."Ergh?!-It's not working?- Oi, Whats going on here?" He looks at S-Sha and she shrugs."I don't know, I don't control this space anymore...as you destroyed the crystal." Sasuke bites his lip."Damnit...-How will we get out, if my Rinnegan's ability doesn't work...-"

*On the top of the tower with the girl*

-"What's taking them so long? That second one just POOFED out of nowhere..." She crosses her arms."Haah... Maybe i should just look for other intruders...?"

*With Leo and the Army from Lowee*

Leo had his eyes closed, but in the moment he opens them, he notices the bullet had been frozen solid in the air."Eh?" He looks at the others and notices that Ram had cast a ice spell, The woman looks at her in rage."What the HELL did you do that for!? He is EVIL and should die for it!!" Rom and Ram backs up from her, and Leo notices her eyes have a odd fog in them."-It's that fog again... Not good, she might acually- Hey! Stop that woman fast!" She looks at Leo."Haah?! Why would they-" Suddenly a arrow shoots the gun out of her hand."Ergh!?" Leo looks into the crowd as 2 other soldier tackles down the woman."ERGH-H-HEY!! LET ME GO!! HE IS THE THREAT HERE!!!"  

Leo sighs and looks over at Uni."-It seems it affects and amplifies the person's inner hatred or grief... But why is it only affect certain people? Maybe people without any 'Hate' is unaffected?- Hmm.." He thinks back on Uni's actions while affected."-But she was different, It was like she was lacking any emotions. Was that because she was under direct contact with the source perhaps? Am i overthinking this?-" He looks over at the hidden City wonderously."-No, something is not making sense here... Why would they act differently? Unless... It's 2 different causes?-"

*With Nepgear Histoire and IF*

-"If there is a posibility of another Kurome, what is her motive? Acording to the camera fotage, she spoke of something that belonged to her..." Histoire said in a serious tone, IF crosses her arms."Hmm, the only ones who knows information about her is Neptune and the other CPU's, unlucky for us, they are not here..." Nepgear walks over to one of the screen, seeing that one of the towers had been deactivated."Look! Sasuke-kun did it!" They both look in shock."Huh, I'll be Damned, he acually did it." IF says surprised. And Nepgear looks happy."So that means its stopped right!? We are safe-" Suddenly the door behind them blows open."What!?" They all look back and the one who steps in is... Kurome!?

-"...'Safe' you say...?" She grins and slowly walks in covered in burn marks and torn clothes."...Haha~..."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 6:42 pm

*With Jack in his inner world.*

He holds the blade calmly in his hand."...Nothing is happening... He-" He feels a stinging sensation coming from his chest."..What the..." The shadow looks at him also confused why nothing happen, Jack puts his hand on his chest."What is this feeling..." The air around starts to lift upwards."...Whats going on here?..." The shadow looks down at the ground, Noticing a crack starting to open under them."...It can't be!?" He quickly drops his sword and grabs a hold of each side of the crack."ERGH!!" He is trying to keep it from opening more, and Jack looks at him, worried of whats going on."...What is that?"

The shadow looks up at Jack while struggling to hold it."Argh-That monster...Ergh, It's... Forcing it's way... in here..." Jacks eyes widens in shock."What!? How do we stop it then!?" The shadow's hands starts to bleed."Ergh- It feeds... Of your regrets and fears... Urgh... I-If by any chance... You could get rid of them... It would weaken the monster...Graaahh!!" Jack looks at the sword in his hand."-My Regrets... Not being able to protect the others....Not being able to say sorry to Noire.... My fears... Losing those presious to me... to lose...them!-" The air around Jack calms down, and He looks at the Shadow."How long can you keep it closed for?"

He struggles keeping it closed."Eugh, At this rate? A few minutes..." Jack closes his eyes."That's good enough...-I'm coming you guys...- GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" He yells trying to regain control of his body."I'LL BE THERE SOON!"

*with Red and the monster*

The monster appears futher away from Red and Red quickly turns towards it and aims his palms at it."TWIN MAXIMUM DININE PUNISHMENT!" A gigantic ray of light comes out from his palms, however the monster dodges it and it keeps going into the sky, clearing a line out of the clouds and lighting up the city."Tsk"

The monster starts to feel Jack trying to regain control."GYAAAAH!!! NO-NO-NOOOO!!! THIS WON'T DO!!!" He glances over at where Noire and the others are."I'LL MURDER THEM!!" Red looks at it confused."-Is it meaning to kill those females?- Hah! Go ahead!" He starts to laugh and the monster flys straight towards them."MURDER!!!"

Noire looks in panic as the monster flys towards them, knowing she can't protect the others, but just as the monster was almost there, a lightning bolt hits it from the side, sending it straight into the ground."GRAAAGH!!" A man stands on top of the monster."Shockingly... I DID come here to save them... And well, You know what they say..." he forms a bow and arrow in his hands out of lightning and aims it at the monsters head."...Heroes always show up late...Shocking huh?"

Red then quickly lands next to him, and he looks at Red confused."And who are you?" Red smiles crosses his arms."...You sure you want to do that? After all, thats Jack..." The man tilts his head."Jack who?" Red sighs and turns to walk away."No matter, Just kill him." the man looks back down at the monster, unsure of what he should do."-...What did he mean... Wait...-" He looks back at Red and sees the symol on his back."-He is one of them!?-" He quickly turns and aims his bow towards Red and fires of the lightning allow, Red turns and stops it with the palm of his hand."Oh?" He redirects it to the side."Ah, you finally caught on?" Red grins and looks at the monster."Hm?-Intresting, the bottom of his feat is sending out a very small webb of lighting, keeping the monster still...- Fine." He holds his hands together."I'll end you both right here and now."

The air around them starts getting dense, and Red slowly seperates his hands, revealing a bright shining sword."W-What the..." the man quickly Flashes next to Red, and Red quickly swings to blade at him."I can detect you." The man dodges it, however the swing cuts the main building in half, causing it to start to fall."Opps..."

Noire and the others stumble from the blast."Eh?!" The buildings power starts flickering and starts to shake."Eugh, W-Whats going on!?" Noire says while trying to stay balanced, and Neptune still being held by Blanc and vert looks out the whole."T-The building!? It's colapsing!!"

*With Nepgear IF and Histoire*

Seeing who it was, IF wastes no time and runs at her and summons both her daggers."YOU AGAIN!?" She goes in for a stab, but Kurome stops it by letting to pierce her hand."Ergh- Move..." She grabs ahold of it and punshes her in the face, making her fall back."Gyaah! D-Damn you..." Nepgear runs over to her."IF!" meanwhile Histoire asks."What do you want Kurome? If it's that console, we don't have it anymore." She pulls the dagger out of her hand and tosses it to the side."Console...? Haha, What i want is... Planeptune... I want it back..." Histoire looks at her confused."You want Planeptune...Back?" Kurome nods."Yes, I'll fuse Zero Dimension with this dimension... As the real me is still in Zero and can't leave it..."

Nepgear looks at her angerly."And what about this dimension!?" Kurome glances at her and grins."Well, it will be 'discarded'." Histoire looks shocked."...The real you? This isn't 'you' then?" Kurome grins and calmly says."Yes... But techically, There is 2 of 'Me'... Which got split into two... There is me, and... another one named Uzume, Granted that is my true name aswell... But to make it easy i am Kurome."

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 4:20 pm

Kurome's eyes widens as she felt a familliar energy, so does Histoire."-This feeling... That radiant power... It couldn't be...?-" She looks at Histoire confused."You... Judging for that expression, You aren't behind this energy i am feeling..." Histoire shakes her head."No, I haven't felt this feeling since... The first Goddess of this world..."

Nepgear looks at Histire in worry."The first Goddess? B-But i thought she was dead..." Histoire nods."She indeed is... But this energy is hers..." Kurome thinks to herself."-Does that mean, those other guys i used to distract the others... Acually had this up their sleeves?-"

*With Yuuka*

Suddenly the building starts to shake."What the!?" a soldier quickly opens his door."Sir! The building is colapsing! You gotta get out of here!" Yuuka yells out in shock."WHAT!? What is the meaning of this!?" The soldier stumbles a bit."Ergh, R-Reports from the 12th unit says that Red cut the building in half with a single swing." Yuuka, infuriated runs out of the room."Evacuvate the building!" As he runs down a corridor, he thinks to himself."-That idiot, Was my programing flawed!? He shouldn't be able to use that power at will...-"

A pillar falls infront of him, Making him jump back."Ergh.-This isn't what i planned...-"

*With Neptune, Noire, Vert and Blanc*

Neptune struggles, trying to get Blanc to let her go."Snap out of it you guys!!" however they are still under the control."Damnit.-I'm sorry about this-" She flings her head back, hitting Blanc and making her stumble back, Neptune then quickly spins around to grabs a hold of Blanc."Ergh, I-i got you..."

meanwhile Vert is walking up to Noire, making her stumble back."Ergh, V-Vert, get a hold of yourself..." She looks at Neptune."What do we do!? At this rate, we ALL will be buried under this building..." Netune bits her lips not knowing what to do, then, Noire says."...Take these two out of here, You can pick me up after..." Neptune looks in shock."N-no, No i can't leave you in here!" Noire yells angerly."But you HAVE to! There is no other way for us to get out of here..." As the building slowly crumbles, Neptune decides to do it."Fine... I'll come back as soon as i can!" She quickly throws Blanc over her shoulder and flys over to vert, Grabing her around the waist."Ugh...She is heavy..."She flys out of the building, looking for a safe place.

Noire smiles and leans up against a wall."...Thank you Neptune... For listening to me..."

*Outside the main building*

The man looks at Red with fear in his eyes."...What the hell..." Red looks at his sword with confused eyes."Hooh...?-I had THIS kind of power?- This is outmost intresting..." He grins and looks at the man."Do you fear it?" The man gulps and shakenly responds."W-W-What the f*ck... Is that power?" Red look at him with condesending eyes."Yuuka thought he could limit me... Haha, But og you see, I have been enlightened by this power..." He glances at the monster, then walks up next to the man."You do not intrest me. Leave." The man takes a few steps back. and Red walks over to the monster, holding up his sword."What ever you are, you have my gratitude... It would seem by forcing out the energy needed to hurt you... I was able to access this sealed away power in my body..." He stands above the monster, readying a swing."...I shall end you with this power... anything less would be unfitting." As he was about to swing, a light shines from the monster. blinding him."Ergh? What is this now?"

As the suddenly light subsided, he notices that the monster is gone, however, in its place stood Jack, holding a pitch-Black Katana."Oh? I see you made it back... Jack." Red says while grining, Jack looks at him with tired eyes."Yeah..." Red holds out his hand."And? what now? surely you do not think you can beat me?" Jack shakes his head."No... I only came back... To save those who i hold dear..." Red looks at him with confused eyes."Oh? what if i told you, i already killed them?" Jack sighs."I sense them... You are lying." Red looks annoyed and quickly swings his blade at Jack."OH YEAH!? NOT LIKE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!" However, his face quickly changes into a state of confusion as Jack blocked his swing with the Pitch-Black Sword."...Ironic isn't it?." Jack says in a calm tone, making Red even more confused."Hm?!" Jack looks at the swords, colliding together."...Darkness versus Light... To think the good is the darkness..." Red raises his eyebrow, wondering what Jack is talking about.

Red yells out."That doesn't explain why you are able to WITHSTAND my power!!" hearing that, Jack looks at Red's sword."You say your power... But truthfully speaking, that is stolen power..." Red's eyes widens in anger."I don't care!! you WILL die!!" He jumps back, and stands ready to attack, but, Jack quickly runs at him."...I'm sorry..." Jack swings his blade at Red, and Red trys to block it, however Red blade shatters into millions of particles, and Jack's sword slices Red over the chest."GAAAH!!" He stumbles back, holding his chest as blood pours out."Gah...H-How...Whats going on..." He looks up at Jack in frustration."WHAT EVEN ARE YOU!? DEFYING THE POWERS OF A GOD!!?" Jack calmly looks at him."...I don't have much time left..." He looks over at the man."You... Take care of him... He's powers have been nullified, He is but a ordinary human now..." After saying that. He flashes away, and Red breaths heavly while blood start dripping for his mouth."Haah-Haah...Damnit..."

*With Neptune, Vert and Blanc*

Neptune lands with them on a roof futher away."Down you go..." As she had knocked both of them out for the time being, She turn to get Noire, however 2 men appears infront of her."Pheeew~ Quite the catch... Don't ya think, N?" Neptunes eyes widens as another voice says."Trivial matters, S. But, that one is someone i have met before... Infact i do think i brought her in..." He looks behind Neptune."Oh, there is the woman you brought in, And the one... What was his name again? Ah whatever, Hardly matters."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 2:58 pm

Neptune looks upon the two men, worried of their intent, and the younger one who goes by 'N' says."Relax, we aren't against anymore." Neptune looks as in shock."W-What? Why all of a sudden...? You think i'm just gonna believe you?" N sighs and tilts his head towards the main building."We found OUR leader, dead... We spoke to one of the soldier... And he revealed that Yuuka had murdered him..." S nods and cracks open a beer."Yeah, now our goal is to kill that bastard... By any means." Neptune sighs in relief, then she remembered she had to get to Noire fast."Noire!" She quickly runs past them, and jumps up in the air and flys towards the building.

N turns and looks up at her."...What a light hearted girl..." he then glances back at Vert and Blanc."To think she left them here with us... hm." He goes and sits down on the edge of the building, and S does the same."So? What do we do?" S says looking back at them, and N sighs."We do-Hm?!" N's eyes widens as a black katana pierces his chest and S looks shocked at him."N!? Who the he-" he gets cut of by Jack."...Not much time left..." He grabs ahold of his sword, slicing it though the side of N and straight at S, who quickly jumps the building, but his left arm was cut off."GAAH!?" N looks back at Jack."Y-Y..." N falls down from the building, hitting the ground. S looks in ager at Jack."WHAT THE F*CK IS WORNG WITH YOU!?" Jack looks down at him with emotionless eyes."...I am doing what i have to..." S clenches his fist in anger."You little punk..." Jack suddenly dissappears of the roof, S holds his wound where his warm was cut off."Argh... Haah..." Suddenly Jack appears infront of him, holding his blade towards S' throat."...Forgive me..." He slices off the head of S, causing his body to fall, Jack regettedly looks away."...I'm loosing control... B-But i haven't...argh...N-No..." His skin starts to turn black on the right side of his face."...D-Damnit..."

Suddenly Yuuka runs out of the building followed by a few men, but as he sees Jack he stops."You..." He looks at Jack with hate."You were suposed to be DEAD by now..." Jack glances at him."Hm...dropped the annoying line enders...did we..." Yuuka looks confused, the norders his men to kill Jack."Kill him you fools!" as they run at him, Jack struggles against the monster in him."Argh...Damnit, Just a little more..." He looks at Yuuka again."...I can KILL him... Gahaha...Yes...Jack...I can murder him....For you..." The soldiers draw their swords."DIIEEE!!" As they came close, Jacks eyes twitches."...Out of my way..." He dashes past them all, straight at Yuuka who scaredly starts running."D-Damnit you useless!" Jack quickly grabs a hold of his right arm."Ergh-!? Y-You!" He looks back at jack as Jack swings his sword at him, cutting open his chest."GAAHHHAGH!"

Jack then grabs him by his throat and holds him up."...Where is you leader..." Yuuka struggles to breath but utters out."H-H-He's... Dead.." Jack stabs him in his right leg."GAAH!"He twists it as he asks."No...not him... the other one... Yes... The girl..." Yuuka coughs and laughs."Augh-Hahah... Her...Probably... In Planeptune....Haha..." Jack looks in shock and anger."...T-That can't...-Where is Sasuke then!?-"

Suddenly a familliar voice yells out."IS THAT YOU JACK!?" Jack looks to the side, as Leo stood there."...You..." He then looks around himself as soldiers from Lowee surounds them."Let him go Jack! He will be brought in, and answer to the law." Jack's eyes are filled with rage."NEVER! Someone like him... Should be dealt with on the spot!" Leo looks at Jack, shooked at the response."This isn't like you Jack! What happend!?"

Jack clenches his hand, strangling Yuuka even more."...Leo...Was it? This is all...YOUR fault..." Leo looks stunned with no words as Jack goes on."...Hadn't it been for you... I could have STOPPED this from even happening... I could have protected them..." Tears falls from his eyes as more of his face turns black."...THIS is how it should be... THIS is justice..." He holds the tip of the blade against Yuuka's chest, and Leo panicly yells."WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!? STOP HIM!!" The Lowee soldier rush in to stop him.

Jack then quickly stabs Yuuka, killing him on the spot."...Ergh..." Jack return to normal and falls on his knees, as the Lowee soldiers grab a hold off him and pins him down."We are taking you into custedy!" Jack calmly lets them, and asks tiredly."F-For what... Killing a dangerous man..." The soldier responds with."For killing a unarmed man! And being a threat to everyone." Jack chuckles."...Threat... Mh-Mh-Mh... Look around you! I SAVED you all... The one to blame for all this... Is HIM..." He looks at Leo with angered eyes, and Leo walks up to him."...Jack, what happend to you?" as he looks down upon Jack, He notices tears dripping from his eyes."Jack..."

*With Sasuke and S-Sha*

S-Sha closes her eyes."Our only hope of getting out is if someone destroys it from the outside..." Sasuke sighs, then looks at her suspisously."-If there is a posibility of some of that energy being left over in her... I could use my rinnegan to absorb it and use it to get us out...-" He activates his Sharingan and checks her body."-There seem to be some.. Not a lot, but should be enough if a merge it with my own...- " He pulls her closer to himself making her lookd on confusion."..What are you doing..?" Sasuke then reaches out his arm, Grabing ahold of her arm."...H-hey? -Erg.." Sasuke drain her energy, making her exausted."..W..What...Did you...do?"

Sasuke focuses his Rinnegan, trying to open up a portal using her energy."Getting us out."

*With Nepgear, IF Histoire and Kurome*

Kurome's eyes twitch as she felt the energy disappear."-It's gone?- Hm?!" She looks in shock as he body starts to fade."D-Damnit... Looks like my time is up..." Histoire and Nepgear looks in suspision."W-What are you doing?" Nepgear says as kurome appears the be see though."For now... I shall be gone... Hmhm... But one day... I will return here..." Her body completely vanishes and All of them breaths out in releif."...I can't feel her presence any longer... She is gone." Histoire says calmly while sitting down on the ground, tired out, IF coughs and sits up."Something is not right..." Nepgear looks at her confused."Eh?" IF goes on."Well, Why would she just disappear like that? She could have killed us..." She then looks over at Histoire."...And what was she even after?"

-"That's something we'd like to know aswell." A mysterious male voice can be heard from the door way.

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 6:59 pm

*Outside of the City*

Red stands, covered in blood looking out over the City."Haah-Haah..."

*With Jack*

The Lowee soldiers pull Jack up from the ground after putting cuffs on him, and he looks at the now collapsed building."...W..What did i..." He looks around himself."...W-Whats going on here..." as if he had returned to normal, Jack tiredly asks one of the Soldiers."Oi... W-What happen, What did i do?"

The soldier rather confused of his question responds in a agressive tone."Haah? Don't play dumb, You know what you did." He tiredly shakes his head."N-No... I-i don't.."

Leo crosses his arms, wondering why Jack suddenly acted so strangely."-Was it the odd fog? I need to look deeper into this case...-" he looks up as he sees Neptune come flying with Noire in her arms.

Neptune lands next to them and lets Noire down."T-Thanks." Neptune goes back to normal and grins."Oh shucks~ A compliment from ~Noire~?" Noire blushes slightly and bumps her on the head."Shut up! Ugh, I don't even have enough energy to deal with you..." Neptune holds her head."Owy~ You could atleast be a bit grateful, Lonely Heart~" Noire then says frustratingly."I said 'thanks' didn't i?! And don't call me that!" Neptune just laughs."Ahahah~ Sure, sure."

Jack glances over at them, reliefed they are alright, but feels a sense of regret and hate towards himself for not protecting them."-I am useless, Aren't i..?-" He looks around the blood filled and crumbled city."-What was i doing...-" He falls on his knees, crying like never before."-This isn't.. This isn't how i wanted it...-" Leo crouches down next to him, putting his hand on Jacks shoulder."Jack... It's okay, You did what you thought was right..." Hearing those words, He looks at Leo."What do you know...? This hatred inside of me, destroying my mind... Damnit..."

Noire and Neptune notices Jack and decides to run over to him, Jack looks up at them both, and screams in tears."DON'T!" They both stop with worried and sad expressions."Don't come near me... I...I don't want you... You to be sad over what i have done..." He looks at the soldiers and stands up."...Take me away...please..." The soldier nods and escorts him away, while Noire and Neptune starts to run after him, but, Leo stops them both."Stop you two.." They both look at him saddend."...This is what Jack needs right now... I can't imagine what going on in his head right now..."

*A few days after the war had ended*

Jack sits bounded in a chair as several superiors from the different Nation are gathered around him."We have come to the conclusion that Jack shall be put in jail for 3 years, Despite playing a role in ending the war, we simply cannot allow a dangerous man go free. any objections?" As the man looks around, a portal opens up in the middle of the room, and out steps Sasuke."Excuse me, But i have a proposal."

The higher ups look in shock at Sasuke."And who might you be?" Sasuke smiles and points at Jack."I am a friend of him, My name is Sasuke Uchiha." one of them then responds."Well then, Mister Uchiha, What is it that you want to Propose?" Sasuke nods and answers."I'd like to take Jack with me back to my home town, He won't cause any problems for you that way, no?" The eyes of the Higher ups twitch for a second, then they all agreed."Fine, we accept this offer. I declare this the end of this."

Jack looks at Sasuke in shock."W-Why?" Sasuke looks back at him."I know how you feel, And i feel the best for you is to join me and meet a certain person, And i have already spoken to Histoire about this." He releases Jack from the chair and Heads into the Portal."Follow me." Though Jack stops him and asks."Wait, C-Can we meet the others first...? I wish to speak to them..." Sasuke just smiles."That was the idea." they both then head into the portal."Thanks..."

*In Planeptune*

Noire had been staying with Neptune and Nepgear while the rebuilding of Lastation was in progress.

Neptune is playing games as usual, while Nepgear is messing with some odd device, Suddenly it knocks on the door."Neptu-Gah never mind, Nepgear, can you open the door please?" Noire says while writing on some papers."Sure, Hold on a moment".

Neptune looks over at Noire."Geez~ You could have asked me you know?" Noire sighs and nods."Yeah-Yeah, Then go open the door!" Neptune laughs arogantly."Nahaha! I am busy over here!" hearing that Noire gets frusturated and yells out."THEY WHY DID YOU COMPLAIN!? UGH!" Neptune grins deviously."Just because."

At the door, Nepgear opens it."How can i-" She stands in silence as Jack stands there."Y-Yo." He looks to the side, worried they would be angry at him, but Nepgearreaches out and hugs him."I'm so glad you are okay! I hadn't seen you since that time!" Jack looks down at her, shaken and confused."I-I'm sorry..."

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 8:15 pm

*Somewhere in a cozy small town*

Inside a hotel room, 3 men wearing masks are discussing something."He should be here any minute." One of them says while peaking out the window, and one of the other two leans back against a wall."You sure he is trust worthy? I mean for all we know he could be a Shinobi of the great nations."

The man at the window responds."No worries, according to my sources, he isn't a part of any nation... Frankly, I don't think he is from this world."

*Down the street from them*

A white haired man with horn like things, clad in a ripped and torn black coat with red clouds on it walks down the busy streets, the people around are giving him looks and whisper about him.

After a while, a gang of teens walk up to the man, seemingly drunk."Hey man..." the taller one of then laid his hand on the mans shoulder."You got som-Ah!?" suddenlt all of them collapse onto the ground, and the man just keeps walking.

*Back with the masked men*

-"What do you mean he is not from this world?" one of them says while the guy at the wind nods."Yeah, Apparently he is suposed to from some odd clan or something, Otsustsuki i think?"

the one leaning agaist the wall responds."Otsutsuki? Isn't that the legendary clan that both the Uchiha and the Senju came from?"

The man at the window nods again."Yeah, so the legend say. Apparently, despite what was said, it wasn't the Hokage who stopped Madara Uchiha." both the other two twitch in surprise and the guy sitting on the bed says."It wasn't? Then who!?"

Silence fills the room, and after a while, the man at the window answers."Kaguya Otsutsuki, The mother of The sage of six paths."

The man on the bed crosses his arms."So that's how it is... But if this 'Kaguya' stopped Madara, why haven't they mentioned that?" The man leaning against the wall nods in agreement."Right, it doesn't make sense for them to keep that in secret." The man at the window closes the blinds."Why do you think? Control and false trust... Just think about it, how would it have looked if some alien had saved the world?"

He crosses his arms and continues."Fear, Resentment, distrust, all sorts of things could spark up. But having a hero who brought peace to the leaf before save the world... THAT is wonderful, right?" The man leaning agaist the wall holds out his hand."So, What happend to this Kaguya? Are they alive?" The man at the window shakes his head."No, They killed her apparently..." the other two gasp."Hah?" and the man goes on."Mhm, but with this guy, we can bring back order to the world, We will do what Danzou failed to do... As the Neo Foundation."

*In the Hidden Leaf, Hokage's office*

Naruto Sits behind the desk discussing something with Shikamaru."So, what do you know?" Naruto asks in a serious tone, and Shikamaru responds."There has been several reports of people dressed as Anbu has been attacking minor villages." Naruto looks at him, shocked."Anbu? from what village?" Shikamaru takes out a photo he go from some witnesses and hands it to Naruto."The seem to be hidden leaf shinobi, though their uniforms are outdated... My guess is that they are imposters, I already set up a investigation towards them." Naruto nods."Thanks, oh and have you heard anything from Sasuke yet?"

Shikamaru shakes his head."No, nothing as of yet." Naruto sighs and Shikamaru turns to leave the room."You don't have to worry about him, knowing him... He is probably out there saving something." hearing that makes Naruto smile."Haha, yeah."

*Back with Jack and the others*

They are all sitting in the main room at a table."I...I'll be leaving with Sasuke for a while." Jack says lowering his head, and all of them looks shocked, And Noire says."W-What? Why?" Jack sighs."I need to get away for a while, clean my mind of all this...I don't trust myself anymore."

-"You'll be back in a yippie right?!" Neptune says trying to lighten the mood, and Jack shakes his head."It might be years before i come back..." All of the look in sadness and Jack stands up and heads towards the door."Good bye...for now.." Noire quickly stands up."Wait! Y-You can just leave us..." Jack stops and glances back."...I will return one day, but until then... Wait here for me..." Sasuke then steps into the room, and calmly looks at Jack, and Jack nods to him."Do it.." Sasuke nods and walks over to them."Forgive me for this...-Sharingan!-" He puts them all under a Genjutsu, making them fall uncounsious on the floor."J-jack..."

He looks at Jack with a questioning expression."Is this alright?" Jack nods and leaves the room and Sasuke follows after.

*A few hours later, Jack and Sasuke walks up to a huge gate*

Jack looks up at in in awe."Wow, is a gate this big reallt needed?" Sasuke just keeps walking, and as they were about the enter, 2 men stops them."Sasuke, I see you have returned." one of the says happly and Sasuke nods."Yeah, i have come to report to Naruto."

they notice Jack."Hm? And who is this?" Sasuke looks back at him."He is with me, His name is Jack." Jack waves awkwardly, and the guard nods."Right, still, he needs to fill in the papers for entering the Village." Sasuke sighs."Right..." He looks at Jack."Jack, follow what they tells you, I'm going ahead." Jack looks at Sasuke with a slightly confused face."Eh? But ho-" As he was talking, Sasuke had already gone."Ah- That guy..."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 8:49 pm

*Several hours before Jack and Sasuke returned*

A mysterious man is walking over the remains of the divine tree left after the fourth great ninja war."So this is the failed seed bed of Kaguya eh?" He looks around the destroyed landscape and smells the air."I can feel it... there are remaining chakra from it lingering in the air." The man looks up at the night sky with a confident look on his face."I can sense them, they are coming..."

Suddenly some Anbu member comes running towards him."YOU THERE! YOU ARE IN A RESTRICTED AREA!" the man calmly looks over at them."Hooh... 'Shinobi'?" He chuckles and opens a portal next to himself."I have matters to attend to..." The anbu looks in shock as the man dissappears."Teleportation Jutsu!? SCATTER AROUND! HE COULD STILL BE CLOSE BY!"

*A few moments later in a forest*

The Anbu is reporting back to Sai."The man got away, seemingly by some Transportation Jutsu." Sai nods."I see, did anyone see how the person looked like?" The Anbu shakes his head."No, it was too dark for anyone of us the see him." Sai looks at the Anbu with a suspisous gaze."If you couldn't see the person, how do you know its a male?" The Anbu twitches."Ah- I-I just took a guess... Judging from the outlines of the shadow..."

Sai, not fully trusting the words of the Anbu, just nods and walks away."-Something is going on, I have to report back to Lord Hokage-" Suddenly a Anbu lands ifront of him."Hm?" He stops and casiously stands and the Anbu looks at him and starts forming handsighs."In root, you have no name, you have no feelings, you have no past, you have no future..." Sai quickly goes for his pen and scroll, however the Anbu behind him grabs a hold of him."Ergh, What are you doing!?" The anbu holding on to him chuckles."Mhmhmhm, We only have our Mission..."

As the wind blows though the leaves, Sai struggling to get out of the mans grip says."Mission? What mission are you talking about?" The Anbu infront of Sai walks un to him and places his hand on his forehead."...You'll know when the time comes... For now. Blackend Mind seal!" Sai's eyes widens and his body starts twitching as a Black symbol appears on his brain."Agh!" After the Jutsu was done, Sai falls unconsious to the ground, and the Anbu who was behind says."Well that's that, What do we do with him now?"

the other Anbu hunches down next to Sai."He'll be out cold for a while, let's leave him here... He won't remember any of this anyways." the two Anbu runs off into the forest, leaving Sai there.

*Back to current time with Jack*

After dealing with the paper work, he now walks though the village, filled with life and kids running about happly playing."-This is such a nice village, honestly seeing how serious Sasuke looks, I expected a more...'strict' place.-" As he walks down the roads, 2 kids walks past him, one with Blue eyes and Yellow Hair, and one with Black eyes and Tied up black hair."Hey, Shikadai, there is this sweet new game coming out!" the Boy with Yellow hair said and the other responds."Oi Boruto... Didn't your game system break?"

Jack looks back at the two."-Boruto...? Why do i feel i have heard that name before?-" he shrugs and keeps walking."-Anyways, I bet the oher would love this place...-" He chuckles thinking about Neptune."-Maybe she wouldn't, seems to old school for her even, Haha.-"

*In the Hokage's Office*

Sai is speaking to Naruto."We couldn't find anything about this group other then some people saying they heard them speak about the Foundation." Naruto crosses his hands while leaning on the table."Hmm, the foundation huh. First the incident with 'Nue' and now this? What could they be planning..." Sai crosses his arms."Danzo kept many secrets within the Foundation... We know that from past events." Naruto sighs."Hmm. And there isn't anything in the intel gathered from Danzo's hideout?" Sai Shakes his head."Sadly not, it seems some of the information was taken before the Foundation disbanded."

Naruto leans back in his chair."Hmm, something is stiring ones again in our village..." Sai nods."Yeah, I'll go and search the other hideouts Danzo had thought the nation." He bows and starts walking towards the door, but as he opened it, He notices Sasuke standing there."Ah-Sasuke?" Sasuke greets him and goes into the office."Ah! Sasuke! Long time no see!" Naruto says happly and Sasuke nods."Yea. I have come to talk about something i discovered while looking for information concerning Kaguya." Sai bows and closes the door after him.
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 3:44 pm

Jack steps into a old looking store, and a old woman greets him."Welcome!" Jack raises his hand and smiles."Thanks." He looks around at all the antique items."-Some of these look thousands of years old...-" The lady looks at his attire and says."You are not from around here are you? Haha." Jack looks back at her then looks at the clothes he bought in Planeptune and laughs."Ahaha, I guess you could say that." the lady smiles."Well, are you looking for something special?"

he looks back at the items and shrugs."I dunno, i don't know much about this worl- Ah... I mean this country." the lady chuckles and takes out a old book and lays it on the counter."Here my dear." Jack walks over to it and looks curiously."What is it?" She opens it and shows him some pages."This is a old history book about this village." Jack walks over to the counter and looks at it."Hm? Who is that there?" He points at a picture of a man with long back hair and a bright smile. and the Lady looks at the picture."Ah, That is Lord First Hokage, Hashirama Senju. One of the men who built this very village."

Jack nods as he listens, then asks."You said one of the men, Who are the others?" The only Lady smiles and turns the pages and stops at one with the image of a White haired serious looking man."This, Lord First's younger brother, Tobirama Senju, There was another one...But he...well..." Jack looks at her with curious eyes."What? Who was it?" She sighs and flicks through the pages and stops at one with a Image of a Long haired man with red eyes and a Red suit of armor."This man... The legendary Madara Uchiha..." Jacks eyes widens."-H...He resembles Sasuke... and that surname!?- Was he evil or something?"

The lady, unsure of how to respond just says."Well, Yes and no... You see he wanted to make the world a Peaceful place... But after traumatic incidents, He became 'twisted'... He decided to forcefully make it happen, No matter what the cost..." She turns a few pages."He started the forth great ninja war to acomplish it..." She closes the book and Jack looks up at her."If you wish the know more... Go ahead and read it dear." She hands it over to Jack and he takes it."B-But I don't have any money..." The lady smiles and heads into a back door."Keep it dear."

*Flash back to before Sasuke met Jack*

Sasuke is walking around in a abandoned castle in the middle of a desert."-Kaguya seems to have many castles... What was her real intent...-" after a bit of walking, he sees a slightly open door with light coming out from it."Hm?-Is someone here?-" He uses his rinnegan to check for chakra, however nothing is coming from that room, but as he was about the start walking to it, he felt a presence coming from a bit behind him."-Someones there!?-" He quickly turns and holds onto his sword, but he sees nothing there."-Nothing?-" He relaxes his muscules a bit and sighs, but suddenly a deep man's voices echos."Who are you!? What are you doing here!?" Sasuke looks around quickly."I have no obligation to tell you... Now show yourself."

A wave of wind gushes past Sasuke, making his coat flap, aswell as his hair, revealing his left eye."That eye... Boy, who in the heck are you?" Sasuke quints his eyes."-He recognized the Rinnegan? Could he be..- Oi, who are you?" after saying this, a Portal starts forming infront of him, and purple sparks are coming from it."What do we have here... Brother?" A pale man with horns and a white outfit steps out of the portal."...Hooh? You possess the Rinnegan?" He says facing Sasuke having his eyes closed. and Sasuke Calmly looks at him."-That outfit and outward apperance...- You, are you of the Otsutsuki clan?" The man lifts his head as in wonder."Oh? you are well informed. And, what about it?" Sasuke takes a few steps back and the man grins."Oh i see, that is fine... Do prepare yourself."

The man holds out his hand."The chakra coming from your eyes indicates they are splendid eyes... I'll take them until my are returned." Sasuke quickly Uses Amaterasu, putting the man on fire."Ergh-- T-This isn't normal flames..." Sasuke then quickly throws his sword at the man, but he dodges it."Don thi-hm!?" Sasuke quickly uses fireball jutsu against him, and the man hold out his hand towards it."Don't underestimate me!!" Suddenly in the blink of an eye, Sasuke switches place with his sword."What?" The man looks back as he starts absorbing the fireball infront of him. and Sasuke uses Chidori and runs at him."-This boy is something else, to push ME this hard in just a instance...- Damnit!" He quickly jumps though the fireball to avoid Sasuke's Chidori, and he stumbles back having his right arm completly burned."I- I commend you, Boy... As of this moment... You are stronger then me..." He opens a portal next to himself and steps into it."But, I shall revenge my Sister...Hm-Hm-Hm..."

As the portal closes, Sasuke starts breathing out heavly."Haah... Using the Rinnegan that much... really drains me.." He walks over to his sword and picks it up."-Those guys seemed to be of Otsutsuki blood, but what did he mean by 'until my eyes are returned'?-" He sighs and looks around."I guess i need to report this to Naruto..."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 3:33 pm

*In another dimension*

The man who fought Sasuke stumbles out of a Portal into a odd landscape filled with dead trees and a star filled night sky."Ugh... I cannot believe someone like that could beat me..." He holds onto his right arm."Tsk, I'll need to report this to the Clan... Hm!?" Suddenly 2 people appear before him."-This chakra...- M-Momoshiki!?" Momoshiki walks past him."W-What are you doing here?" he asks as Momoshiki eats a odd fruit."Mhm- I heard you were out looking for traces of Kaguya by the orders of the Clan?" The man nods."If you are looking for information, You know i can't tell you anything..." Hearing this, Momoshiki chuckles."Mhmhmhm..." He glances back at the man."Weren't you heading back to tell the Clan anyways? So... As a Lord of the Clan, I will take the information." The man gulps."I-I can't... This is a order from the very top..."

Momoshiki looks at him annoyed."Don't you trust me?" The man worriedly shakes his head."I-I know you aren't trus-" Kinshiki who stood behind the man, stabbed him in the back with a Blade made of red chakra."Forgive me Lord Momoshiki, but i couldn't tolerate his rudeness." Momoshiki turns away."Nevermind that, I had planned on killing him anyways." The man falls onto the ground and Kinshiki puts the blade away and looks at Momoshiki."Lord Momoshiki, Aren't you gonna absord his Chakra?" Momoshiki shakes his head."No, he is of a lesser branch... far too weak for me, you do it." Kinshiki lowers his head."Of course My Lord."

As Kinshiki absorbs the mans chakra, Momoshiki looks up at the sky and Grins."We'll find her soon enough... And bring her back."

*End of Flashback part*

*With Jack*

He says good bye to the old Lady and walks out of the Store with the book under his right arm, After walking for a bit, while walking in deep thoughts he bumps into a young girl."Ergh- Huh?" He glances down at the girl who has Purple Hair and a similar hair style to Purple Heart."N-Neptune..." The girl looks at him worriedly."Uwawawa... I-I'm sorry!" Jack shakes his head."No-No, I should be saying that, Sorry." The girl bows and runs along, and Jack looks at her."Hmm-What a odd one-" He shrugs and keeps walking, but then realises."Wait..." He looks around confused."Where am i even going!?"

*With Naruto and Sasuke*

-"Information?" Naruto says in a serious tone and Sasuke goes on."I meet someone calling Kaguya his 'Sister', Can't say for certain if he was truely related or not..." Naruto leans forward and crosses his hands."...We can't take chances... Did he say anything else?" Sasuke goes on."He said something about 'Until his eyes have returned'... It seemed like he didn't have any at the time." Naruto nods."I see, I have a bad feeling about this... Do you think they might be coming here looking for Kaguya?" Sasuke Closes his eyes and looks down."I don't know, there is the possibility, I'd thought id let you know anyways."

Naruto looks at Sasuke then smiles."Hm, you could have sent a message about this... But i am glad you came back to the village for once." Sasuke opens his eyes."Well, there was someone i wanted to meet you, but i have a feeling he got lost..." Sasuke turns to leave the room."Oh? Who is that?" Naruto asks and Sasuke opens the door."Someone who resembled you a bit." Naruto looks at him confused, and before he closed the door he turned."Oh, and can you tell Sakura... I'm sorry." Naruto sighs."Hmm... Sasuke, you can tell her youself you know? Maybe meet with Sarada for a change?" Sasuke closes the door without saying anything making Naruto sigh and lean back in his chair.

*With Sai*

He is reading some papers while walking in the corridors of the old Foundation hideout."-'Sudject 34...- Wait what!?" He stops in shock."W-Why... Why can't i read futher? Something is clearly written there... But i can't understand it..." He checks the other papers, and all mentions of the Subject are unreadable."-What is going on here...-" A member of the Anbu squad that in under Sai's command walks over to him."What is wrong?" Sai look at him and asks him to read what the paper said."Wh-What does it say?" The Anbu takes the paper and reads."Subject 34...-Augh W-What the...!?" Sai suddenly stabbed the man with his blade."M-My body... Just moved on its own..."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 4:24 pm

Sai stands in silence, looking at the man he just stabbed."W-Why..." The man stumbles back into a wall and coughs."T-That wasn't me..." Sai drops his blade and steps back in shock, and the Anbu looks at him and falls onto the ground."S-Sai.." Sai shakes his head and trys to yell out for a Medic, but no words come out of his mouth."-Whats going on?-"

*with Jack*

After walking around confused for a while, he meets up with Sasuke again."WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THAT!?" He yells frusturated and Sasuke calmly sighs."I thought you could ask for directions, like a normal person would." Jack pouts."Smart ass..." Sasuke turns to head back to the Hokage's office."Let's go." Jack walks after him and remembers about what the Old Lady told him."Hey, i mean't to ask you something..."

Sasuke glances back at him."Hm? What?" Jack lifts up the book and opens a pages."Your surname is Uchha right? Are you related to this person here?" He points at a picture of Madara and Sasuke looks forward again."Sort of, it's a long story... sorry." Jack sighs."Always talk active..." He closes the book and hold it under his arm again."So, after we meet this person... What's the plan?" Jack says and Sasuke responds."Training, I can sense something in you... that needs to be dealt with."

Jack's eyes widens in shock."Y-you knew about it...?" Sasuke nods."Yeah, or rather, i had a feeling something was wrong... So i spoke with the others about it confirming my belief." Jack looks down remembering the things he did, and Sasuke glances back at him."...I know how you feel... I have allot of things i regret... sins i need to atone for."

*With Naruto moments later*

A member of the Anbu unit assigned to Sai told Naruto what happend. "Are you sure? Did Sai really do something like that?" the Anbu nods."Yes my lord, Though he spoke as if he was being controlled... But no nothing has been found that could do something like that." Naruto clenches his fists."And it's not a Genjutsu?" the Anbu shakes his head."The Chakra flow is normal, and we have tried dispelling it." Naruto leans back."And, Where is he now?" the Anbu responds."We are keeping his in a prison cell for now..."

Naruto scratches his head."Ahh... Keep this matter in secret, if this goes out... ex foundation member and their familys will be seen with cold eyes..." The anbu nods."And about Sai... I might know someone who can help us with that... luckly for us, He is in the village right now."

*with the 3 masked men.*

The are at the site of the devine tree, seemingly extracting something out of it."Hurry up, we don't know when they might return..." the taller one says worriedly when the other 2 are collecting somethinginto containers, one of them responds."Maybe if YOU helped, it would go faster!" Suddenly, The man with the torn black coat with red clouds and horns appear before them."Aren't you pestful creatures done yet?" he says in a condesending voice, and the Taller man responds."N-Not yet... It's taking longer then expected..." The man sighs."...Lowly creatures can't do anything swiftly... Hurry up! I can sense them... If you value your planets existence... You WILL work faster..."

One of the other 2 quitely says."...Asshole.." and the man heard that."...Lowly creatures such as you should bad mouth your ruler..."

*In A far off Village north of Konoha*

A Pink hair girl with a Black/Purple Jacket walks though the village."Ahh~ It's been a while since i could relax for a biiit~ Oh?" She Stops as she sees a hot spring."Oh~ Wait... Is this the much needed ~Fanservice~ Part we all know and love!? . . . Oh..." She makes a goofy face."That's riiight~ You can see me anyways.... Sowwy~ Hahah~" She makes her way into it.
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 4:11 pm

*In Leanbox with Vert*

Vert, As per usual is in her gaming room playing '4 Goddesses online 2'."Are you guys ready for this raid? It's gonna be though, will most like take several days." She takes a sip of her cup of tea, and a few moments later, a digitalized voice speaks to her."~GrEeN HeArT, I FoUnD yUo~" She looks at the screen confused."Who is this?" She looks into the game chat room but and sees a name labeled '-EnD-'. She looks back into the game."Hello?" Suddenly a her screen starts to become static."Hm?" She trys to press all buttons bu nothing responds."Hey! Who ever you are, What did you do!?"

After a while of Silence, the voice responds."~BeHiNd YuO~" Her eyes widens and she quickly turns, but nothing is there."Eh? Haha very funny" As she turn back towards the screen, a static image of a demonic person appears."Kya!?" She falls back in her chair."Ah-ah...W-What the?" She looks up at the screen, and the static starts to spread around her, incasing her in a digitalized room."Who are, and what are you doing!?" she stands up and looks around the Black room."~YoU dOnT rEmEmBeR mE? hOw SaD~" She squints her eyes slightly."No i can't say i do..."

The voice chuckles."~Mhmhmhmh, AmUsInG, VeRy WeLl...~" The voice goes into a normal sounding teens voice."...I know you like games... Heh, Let me grant you it."

*Back in Konoha*

Jack and Sasuke walks in the corridors to the Hokage's Office, when a Anbu walks past them, Sasuke glances at him then keeps walking, Jack curiously asks."Whats with that outfit?" Sasuke looks at him."They are the Anbu, are Special Assassination and Tactical Squads who are dispathed by the Hokage." Jack nods."I see." Sasuke goes on the say."The name 'Anbu' is short for 'Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai'" Jack crosses his arms."Oh i see, that makes sense."

*In a Palace in a distant village*

A man clad in A black cloak walks into a hall with a young girl sitting on a throne in a fancy dress and Red long hair."Nurama, Who is this peasant man?" she says in a condesending tone waving at a man standing next to her throne."Ahem, might i ask who you are?" Nurama asks and the man grins."Heh, I am a nobody..." They both look at him supisiously and Nurama asks."A nobody, what do you mean?"

the man glances at him."Exactly how it sounds, Nurama of the Nuaraki Clan...And..." Nurama's eyes widens and the man goes on."Princess Sakiri...Of the..Uz-" He is interupted by Nurama who yells out."ENOUGH! GUARDS CAPTURE THIS MAN!" As soldiers run in, the man teleports behind the throne, and grabs Sakiri's throat around the back."Argh-" Nurama yell out."Princess!?" And the man looks at nurama and Grins."...Meet me at Haruka Bridge in three nights... Alone... and bring the sacred heirloom." He teleports away with the princess and Nurama looks in shock."W-What...-How could he just teleport like that.-" He looks in anger at the Soldiers."GRR...SEARCH THE PALACE! HE MIGHT STILL BE IN IT! and...and.. SEND OUT A BOUNTY FOR THAT MAN!"

*In a dark cave somewhere in a forest*

The man appears with her and she stumbles forward."Argh, Eh!?" She looks around."Where am i?" She shivers as a cold breeze comes over her."Brr, It's cold..." She turns and feezes up as she sees the man standing there."Ah-" He takes a seat on a rock."You are not to leave... In three days, I will trade you for the heirloom." Sakiri looks at him confused."Heirloom? What Heirloom?" The man chuckles."Heheh, Figures the beloved princess don't know of it." She crosses her arm."Eh? so whaaat? Should i care?"

The man takes out a scroll from his pocket."That heirloom is the key to releasing a demon..." She looks to the side and holds up her hand."Hah! Demon? What are you? 5?" the man grips the scroll harder."...Girl, I don't think you understand your position right n-" He gets interupted by her as she looks at him and put her hands on her hips leaning forward."Ooofcorse i dooo!!" She puts her right hand on her chest."I am the Princess of the great Hyakku Kingdom! Sakiri Hyufu!" The man glances at her, and grins again."...Hah, that's amusing." Sakiri straights her back and crosses her arms."What is?!" He sighs and stands up while putting away the scroll."Nevermind." He forms some hand seal and puts his hand on the ground."-Earth Style: Mud wall-" A wall of mud covers the entrance.

*Elsewhere in another world*

Momoshiki is overlooking a desolate plane filled with giant tree stumps."Hm, so the Harvest of this world has been completed i see.-She is not here then-" He looks of to the distance."Kinshiki, Let's move on..."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:15 pm

*In the Hokages Office*

Sasuke and Jack steps in, and Naruto greets them."Ah, So you are the one Sasuke wanted to meet me?" He smiles and Jack Bows."Pleased to meet you Sir Hokage!" Naruto chuckles and waves his hand."Ahaha, no need to be so nervious, anyway, whats your name?" Jack straightens up."Ah- Jack, just call me Jack." Naruto tilts his head."N-No surname or anything?" Jack nods."Well, I had one...I can't remember it though..."

Naruto laughs and says."Well, Pleased to meet you Jack, I am the Seventh Hokage; Uzumaki Naruto." He then looks at Sasuke."So, Whatis this about then?" Sasuke Sighs."You can sense it can't you?" He glances at Jack."...The evil within him." Naruto sighs."Sasuke, you know i can only do that in-Hm?" he becomes quite for a while.

*Within Naruto*

A demonic nine-tailed fox named Kurama speaks to him."Hm, indeed i can feel something fowl coming from inside him..."

Naruto reponds to Kurama."Is it some sort of demon?" Kurama shakes his head."No... more like a person...No... a spirit? I can't make it out..."

*Back outside*

Naruto nods and says."There is something inside you Jack... Have you felt it before?" Jack nods and looks down."Yeah... i was..." the clicks his lips and Naruto looks at in understandingly."I see..."

*In the Hidden leaf Police HQ*

A man in Anbu gear walks into the building, making a Officer walk over to him and ask."Anbu? what is your buisness here?" the man looks at him."To bring forth a revolution..." The police officer gasps and the Man forms handseals."Blackend mind seal..." he quickly puts his hand on the mans forehead and the man falls unconcious."-Now unto the rest...-" He moves forward into the builder.

*In a old shack deep in the forests of the land of fire*

2 Anbu clad men are discussing their plans."Saku went to the Leaf a while ago, pressuming he does his job... The hidden leaf's police force will be under our control..." one of them says in a confident tone, while the other chuckles."Heheheh... Yeah, those fool ain't gonna know what hit em!"

the first man then says."I wonder how 'He' is doing? threatening us like that, pfft, who did he think he was?" the other one crosses his arms."Who cares? aslong as we get the cash."

Suddenly a ringing of bells can be heard outside and the first man quickly runs to the window."Someones here!?" he sees nothing outside so he sighs and turns around."Haah, nothing." the second man looks at him confused."What the heck was that?" the first one shrugs."I set out bell traps to warn us if there was anyone coming."

*outside the shack*

A Jounin from the hidden leaf is hiding behind a tree."-I gotta report this back to the village-" as he silently makes his way away from the shack, a man in a Anbu outfit appears next to him."...And who are you?" The Jounin jumps the the side."-I didn't even sense him!?-" the anbu stands quitly looking at him."Who are you?"

as he gets no response, the Jounin jumps up in the air and forms hand signs."Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" he shots allot of fire balls that he throws Shurikens into, and the Anbu also forms hand signs and forms a water wall infront of him, blocking the attack, and the Jounin looks suprised."-Water style?!-" as he lands, a bomb tag goes off under him."Shi-" it causes a masive explosing, but out from the smoke flys a log and lands infront of the Anbu."-Substitution...-"

The Jounin is running as fast as he can though the woods."Ergh-Damnit, who was that guy? he was wearing a Leaf Anbu uniform...-" After a while of running, he sees the Anbu infront of him."What the!?" He quickly stops on a tree branch and start running to the right."-he can be THAT fast!-" again, after a while of running he spots the man standing infront of him again."The hell!?!-Whats going on here!?-" He stops and looks around."-Is it a Genjutsu!?-"

*The next morning*

Jack wakes up in a In room."Hmm.." He sits up in the bed and scrathes his eyes."-Morning already?-" He streaches and stands up."Hm?" He notices that Sasuke had already left the room."-Where'd he go?"

Suddenly Sasuke appears out of nowhere, making Jack jump back."GAH!?" Sasuke calmly stares at him."...We are leaving the village." Jack looks shocked."H-Hah? Already? But we just got here..." Sasuke sighs."It can't be helped, the Hyakku Kingdom's Princess has been kidnapped..." Jack scrathes his head confused."Hyakku? What is that? And can't the Anbu do that?"

Sasuke shakes his head in response, then goes to explain."The Hyakku Kingdom is the head provider of precious metals, without their trust, the leaf could lose access to said Metals." Jack nods."Right, but again, why can't they Anbu take care of it?" Sasuke sighs and shows a letter."The kidnapper is after the heirloom of the Hyufu family, which happens to be a key that can unseal a demon created from remains of the Ten-Tails..." Jack scratches the back of his head and looks confused at the letter."Ten...Tails? What is that?" Sasuke puts the letter away and heads towards the door."I'll explain on the way, Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:30 pm

*In the Hyakku Kingdom's Palace*

A young man dressed in fancy royal clothes and short red hair walks in the corridors with 2 guards after him."Tsk, Gah-Gah- -I can't believe they would kidnap her! Barbaric fools.-" He coughs as He reaches a large red and golden door that he angery slams open."Nurama! Gah-Gah, What is this i heard about my dear sister being kidnapped!?" He yells out, making everyone in the throne room look over at him, and Nurama walks over to him."Young Master, this is nothing you need to worry about." The young man gives him a fearsome gaze."Nurama... Tell me what happend." Nurama stops and looks scared."Y-Young Master, I-I really think you should-" He is interupted by the Young man who had run up to him and punched him in the gut."If ANYTHING happens to my sister, I swear... I don't care how loyal you are..."He looks up at Nurama who is hunched over hoding his stomach."...I'll kill you."

Nurama shakes a bit as he corrects his glasses."Y-You needn't worry... We have requested the help of the Leaf village." The young mans eyes widens."K-Konoha? Why? Why THEM!?" Nurama looks down at the man, uinderstanding of his feeling towards the village who caused the death of their King."Young Lord, that incident is a thing of the Past..."

*Outside of the Hyakku Kingdom gates*

Jack and Sasuke stands infront of it, Jack looks up at the gates in Awe."Man... Does everything in this world have huge gates?" He looks at Sasuke who knocks at the gate."Fine-Fine, don't mind me then." A small hatchet opens and a Man's voice is heard from it."State your purpose." Sasuke takes out a paper and shows it to the man."We are here by the order of the Seventh Hokage, to aid in the recue of the Princess." The man looks at the papaer and nods."Right- OPEN THE GATES!"

The giant iron gates slowly opens, revealing a industrial like city, Jack looks at everything, being reminded of Lastation as Sasuke goes on ahead."Huh- HEY WAIT!" He runs up to Sasuke, who stops as a man yells out to them."Hey! You there!" Jack also stops and looks over at the man with Black medium long hair and Red-Orange eyes wearing a Black coat."Hm? What is it?" Sasuke asks as the man walks up to them."Heh, I can see you're not from around here... Names Leon Ryusaki." he holds out his hand and Sasuke just looks at it and starts walking again.

Jack reaches out his hand."Ah- I'm Jack, Nice to-" The man ignores his and walks after Sasuke."Hey-Hey now! Hold on for a bit!" Jack looks down on his own hand."H-He ignored me..." Leon stops Sasuke by putting his hand on Sasuke's left shoulder."Look, You look strong! Wanna go a friendly match? How about it?" Sasuke looks at the man, then glances at Jack."Fine... But, You have to beat him if you want to fight me." Sasuke points over at Jack, who looks shocked."Eh?! ...H-Hey, Sasuke i don-" The man grins." Fine! Heh! Right here, Right now!" He quickly draws a Katana and thrusts it at Jack."What!?" Jack dodges it by rolling to the side."Heh! Nicely dodged! As expected, but..." The man grins and holds up his sword, making Sasuke jump up and a close by roof."Can you dodge this!? Getsuga.... TENSHOU!!!" Leon swing his blade downwards, sending out a Black/Red wave of energy towards Jack."-No way i can dodge it!-" Sasuke notices a odd faiint symbol apparing in Jack's eyes for a breif moment."Hm?"

Suddenly a energy shockwave emits from Jacks body, dispersing the energy wave, making Leon look in shock, then starts to grin."Heh, Impressive!" Sasuke looks down at Jack who is looking in cofusion of what just happend."-What was that just now? Hold on...-" he remembers to when he fought Kurome, that her eyes shared the same symbol."-Could it be...-" at that moment, several guards come running."CEASE THE FIGHTING!" Leon looks at them and clicks his tounge."Tsk, party poopers..." He looks at Jack and smiles."Gotta go! We'll meet again!" He runs away with the guys right on his heels, and one of the guards walk up to Jack."Are you alright?" He reaches out his hand and Jack nods and grabs onto it."Yeah." As he stands up, Sasuke lands next to them and asks."Who was that man?" the guard scratches the back of his head."Ah, he is a rouge ninja who likes to fight strong people, we have been trying to catch him for a while with no success."

After walking though the city for a while, Jack and Sasuke reaches a big castle with pipes coming out of it."Way to ruin the castle." Jack says in a quiet tone and Sasuke walks into the castle. as the walk in, a man dressed in a fancy military like outfit."Welcome! I presume you are the- Hm?" He stops and looks at Sasuke."...You are, Yeah, You most certainly are a Uchiha! How wonderful!" the man says in a overjoyed tone and Sasuke looks at him with suspision."Yeah, I am Uchiha Sasuke, And this is Jack. We came by the request of the Seventh Hokage, to asist in saving the Princess." the man reaches out his hand."Oh i see, I am the leader of the Hyakku Military corp. Tanaka Gajou." Sasuke ignores his hand and looks around."You don't seem to stressed about this situation..." Tanaka's hand twitches and he gives of a worried smile."Do not missunderstand, We are extremly worried for the future ruler of out Kingdom." Jack gives him a mean look and says."...You're ful-" he gets cut of by Sasuke."I understand. Now, do you have any leads on the kidnapper?" Jack crosses his arms."Tsk, what ever."

after speaking with them about the situation, Jack and Sasuke are shown to where the Heirloom is held, meanwhile, Tanaka is having a meeting with Nurama and other higher-ups of the Kingdom.

Tanaka walks infront of a seated room filled with soldiers."Ahem, As you all may know, Princess Sakiri has been kidnapped by a foul man! However, Konoha has sent a outmost intresting man to help us! He's name, Is Uchiha Sasuke..." Everyone in the room starts to chatter and be confused and Nurama steps up."Yes, in the past the Uchiha clan had mudered our late kings father in cold blood." A angry soldier yell out."AND WE ARE SUPOSED TO TRUST A UCHIHA!? TO HELL WITH THAT!" Tanaka then goes on."I hear you men! But do not fear, we have already set the plan in action... We will kill the Uchiha together with Princess Sakiri! The rule of the Hyufu family has gone on for too long, We the military, shall rule this Kingdom! Nurama continues."Yes, and we shall use Prince Sasaki as the face of it all."

One of the soldiers stands up."Hold on, but won't the other nations attack us if you pull somthing like this!?" Tanaka looks at him and grins."Not ot worry, the ones who will kill them... Is the Konoha Police force!" the mans eyes widens in shock."Wah- how!?"

*In the cave with Sakiri and the man*

After closing the way out, The man pulls out a torch and walks towards a old mine opening at the end of the cave."Follow me child." Sakiri looks at him with a disgusted expression."Eh? In THERE!? No-No! Waay to damp and dirty in there!" the man sighs as he looks back at her."Look, that wasn't a question, Get over here. Or would be rather me kocking you out and carry you with me?" She crosses her arms."Eh? You wouldn't do that to a Gi-I mean Ahem, A Woman, now would you?" He gives her a irritated look."Try me kid... My fist don't discriminate."

She winches and sighs."Fine... I'll give you this juuust this ones." she hesitently walks over to him and he turns and walks into ti opening."Spoiled brat..." Sakiri looks at him as the walk though the mine."Hey, can i ask you a question?" He sighs."Asking if you can ask a question is a question... What is it?" She looks in awe and crosses her arms."Woah! You're right! Haha, never thought about that before..." The man face palms at her stupidness and looks back."Your question?" She nods."Oh, right. you don't seem like a bad guy... why are you doing this?" Hes eyes widens a bit."Haah? what the heck are you on about?"

She smiles and puts her hands behind her back."Well, back then you could have just knocked me out... Or even be more agressive." The man looks forward and sighs."If i knock you out, I'd have to carry you. and that is too much of a hassle."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 9:02 am

*In the village hidden in the cloud*

Momoshiki and Kinshiki appear on a mountain top over looking the village, Momoshiki activates his Byakugan to confirm the precence of the huge mass of chakra."What do you see, Lord Momoshiki?" Kinshiki says and Momoshiki smiles slightly."It is indeed here. inside this primative species nest... Let's go, Kinshiki."

As a older man with Blonde hair and blonde beard with dark skin walks though the village, a demon named Gyuki speaks to him inside his head."-What's up eight'o?-"

*In the mind of the man*

-"Have you not felt it? some disturbingly strong chakra is aproaching the village..."

-"Ah- Yeah you right, never would have noticed thanks for the notice. What do we do?"

-"Head back the the training ground... if it's us they are after, it won't endanger the village."

*Back to outside*

The man quickly starts running, jumping over buildings."Right'o, Eight'o!"

*With Momoshiki and Kinshiki*

Momoshiki takes notice of the sudden movement."Hooh?" Kinshiki looks at Momoshiki and asks."What is it Lord Momoshiki?" Momoshiki quickly turns."Seems we have been spotted... Follow him Kinshiki, When you have reached him. Bring him to me." Kinshiki nods and Teleports."Amusing... he took notice of us... and most likely, in order to protect his nest... he is luring us away? Mhm."

He glances back at the village with a evil look on his face.

*A bit away with Killer Bee*

He runs though some valley."-They split up!?-"

*Inside his mind*

-"One of them dissappeared, while the other stay- BEE! INFRONT OF YOU!"

*Outside*

Suddenly a vortex opens up infront of them, and Kinshiki appears out of it. Killer Bee stops and looks at the man."W-Who are you?"

a red right of chakra appears on the back of Kinshiki, and he grabs a hold of it, pulling out a Axe made of it."You are coming with me."

Killer bee pulls out one of his blades."And if i refuse?" Kinshiki rushes at Killer Bee."THEN I'LL TAKE YOU BY FORCE!" He swings the axe at Bee, who jumps back to dodge it."EIGHT'O!" A octopus tentacle comes out from his back and grabs a hold of a near by tree, pulling Bee to it."Huh?"

Kinshiki looks in confusion at Bee, then jump after him."Your not getting away!" Bee the makes a hand sign and fills his mouth with Ink."-Manjigatame jutsu!-" He shoots out the Ink, forming Ink Clones the flys at Kinshiki, and Kinshiki cuts both the clones."Worthless!" As he said that, Bee grins as the Ink covers Kinshiki's body."What the!?" Be lands next to the tree and looks down at Kinshiki who falls onto the ground."Heh, I sealed your movement, No idea who you are but I'm out. Fool ya...fool?"

Hes eyes widens as the Ink evaporates off from Kinshiki, as he slowly stands up."-He broke out of the seal!? What is he?-" Kinshiki lets go of the axe, and it returns as particles to the ring on his back."-This creature... Seems this worlds lifeforms has gained something that they shouldn't... I need to report this to Lord Momoshiki...-" A votex opens and Absorbs Kinshiki then closes, and Bee relaxes his muscles."Hm?-He left?-"

*With Momoshiki*

He is sitting on a rock, over looking a river as Kinshiki appears behind him."So? What happend?" Kinshiki bows down."It seems that creature has learned to control the mass of energy..." Momoshiki nods."So i see... And why didn't you catch it?" Kinshiki clenches his fist."I deemed it too strong to take on without futher risks." Momoshiki then turns his head slightly."Risks? Hm, surely you don't mean your own life?" Kinshiki nods."Y-Yes Lord Momoshiki..."

Momoshiki stands up and turns towards Kinshiki."Mhm.. Well, no matter." He walks over to Kinshiki."Take me to him..."

*With Jack and Sasuke*

A old Butler is showing them the Heirloom."Here it is... This is the acient Heirloom of the Hyufu family." Jack looks at it confused."It... It looks like a Golden CD disc..." Sasuke looks at Jack."Hm? C-D... Disk?" Jack shakes his head."Never mind me..." The Butler goes on."It has been passed down in the Hyufu family since olden days." Sasuke looks over at it."Olden days? what makes it so special?" he looks back at the Butler who corrects his glasses."Ah- You see, the Hyufu family comes from a long dead clan, who were experts in Sealing techniques. and as such, they had sealed a demon within it."

Jack starts looking around the room filled with odd objects. Meanwhile Sasuke inspects the Heirloom."-A Clan? Could it be...?-" As Sasuke was gonna ask about the clan, a speaker comes on."CAN SASUKE UCHIHA AND HIS COMPANION COME TO THE MAIN HALL" Sasuke sighs and heads towards the door, and Jack follows him."-'Companion'? I have a name...-" as they are walking down the corridor, a Maid walks by them, and Jack glances at her, and after a while he realized something."-Wait a minute...-" He stops and looks back, and Sasuke stops aswell and looks at Jack."What is it?" Jack looks at her in shock, the runs up to her."-It can't be..-" He grabs her shoulder and turns her around."Eh!?- W-What is it?"

Jack takes a few steps back while shaking. and Sasuke walks up to him."What is up with you Jack? Hm?" He sees the girl and notices who it is."So i see..." He puts his hand on Jacks shoulder."It is to be expected... All dimensions has a alternate version of people. She is not the same one you know." Jack nods, and slowly turns."I-I know..." The girl looks at them confused, and Sasuke bows and turns aswell."Let's go."

After a few moments, the butler from before yells out to the girl."Noire! Why are you just standing there?! Get to work! You useless girl!" She quickly runs towards him."S-Sorry!" But after hearing that, Jack stops and looks back with a evil glint in his eyes."...Treating her like that..." Sasuke grabs Jack shoulder."Calm down! Focus on what we are here for..." Jack calms down and start walking again."I know, i still don't like it..." after a bit of walking, they reach the main hall, there Tanaka stood waiting."Ah! Sasuke."

He walks up to Sasuke and Jack, and smiles."I called you here to give you the location of where-" he gets interupted by Sasuke who says."We understand, just hand over the map." Tanaka gives Sasuke a annoyed gaze, then hands over the map to Sasuke."-All Uchiha are the same...-" Sasuke starts heading to the exit and Jack follows after, Tanaka looks over at them with a grin."Leaving already?" Sasuke nods."Yeah. We got what we needed."

*Outside the Castle*

As Jack and Sasuke are walking down the stairs, suddenly a Young man walks up to them."Gah-Gah... You're Sasuke right?" Jack quickly turns to see the Red hair man."GOD DAMNIT! I AM HERE TO YOU KNOW!!" The man looks at Jack with a condesending gaze."Haah? Who are you? Geh- What ever, Sasuke is the one i need to speak with." Jack grinds his teeth in anger."You little..." Sasuke then turns."Hm? Speak." The man Grins and coughs."Gah-Gah, I am Prince Sasaki! I know you are gonna go after my sister... So let me go with you!"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 4:11 pm

Sasuke looks up at Sasaki."Let you go with us?" Sasaki nods."Exactly, or do you think i am too weak? Pfft! I can handle myself!" He runs down the stair, pulling out a small blade."Check out my epic moves yo!" He jumps up in the air and starts spining."Hidden Blade Style! Thousand fang strike!" Jack looks worriedly at Sasuke."HEY YOU GOTTA-!?" Suddenly Sasuke switched place with Sasaki, making him hit the ground."GAH!" He starts rolling down the stairs and Sasuke throws a Kunai from the air and it hits Sasaki's Coat, pinning it to the ground, stopping Sasaki from rolling more."Eugh-" Sasuke lands a bit up the stairs."Impressive..."

Sasaki leans forward as he reaches for the Kunai."Geh, Lucky break..." Jack looks in awe at Sasuke, the looks over at Sasaki."Huh, well that's new?" He crosses his arms and glances at Sasuke again, who is walking down the Stair."You never told me you could do that." Sasuke looks at Jack."Hm? You've seen me use it though." Jack tilts his head."I have? Huh." Sasuke sighs and Sasaki stands up after pulling out the Kunai."I commend you Sasuke Uchiha! To have out witted me in such a manner!" Jack points over at Sasaki with a irritated expression."Haah!? A bug could have dodged that!" Sasaki clicks his tounge and grins."Heh, Yeah? Then...-Hidden Sword Strike...-" He dissappears, and Jack looks in shock."Huh?" He appears behind Jack and swings his blad towards Jacks neck."DODGE THIS!!" But in the blick of an eye, Jack dissappeared. Making Sasaki fall forward from his swing."Gah!?"

Jack then appears behind Sasaki and grabs his neck."See? You are too predictable! I have battled FAR worse people then you." He pushes Sasaki forward while grinning."Maybe next time kid." Sasaki turns to Jack."Kid? I'll have you know i am 19!" Jack crosses his arms."Mhm? I am 22, and you, are still a kid." Sasaki grips his blade harder in anger."Shut up! Age is just a number! I am more Mature!" Jack laughs and scratches the back of his head."haha. ...And jail is just a room..." Sasaki looks at him confused."Hah? What'cha say?" Jack shakes his head and Sasuke sighs and starts walking again."Enough, Jack, We are going." Jack nods and follows after, leaving Sasaki standing on the stair."-Damnit-"

*A while after*

Jack and Sasuke are making their way though the Village, when suddenly, they hear a familliar female voice."Hey! Is that you, Jack!?" Both stop, and Turns to see Older Neptune there with Croire."GAH!? THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Jack yells out in shock, and Older Neptune starts to laugh."Ahahah! I told you didn't i?" Jack tilts his head as she strikes a silly pose."I am a Dimensional Traveler!!" Jack looks at her dumbfounded."A-Ah- I see... Yeah, That makes sense...-I guess?-" She then puts her hands on her hips."Well, how ya beeen?" Jack glances back at Sasuke who seem -not so- amused."Ahahaha...Not a good time for this..." He looks back, but she is suddenly gone."Eh?" He notices a letter on the ground, with 'CYA' written on it."Huh...-What a odd girl... But she is Neptune after all.-"

*In the mines with the man and Sakiri*

They reach a Iron gate with 2 snake statues next to them."This is it..." the man says while opening the door, and Sakiri looks frightened at the Snake statues."I... This isn't who i think it is place right?" The man looks back at her."Don't worry, it's one of his old hideouts, not used anymore, well. Apart for being my place." As they are walking in, the Torches around the room lights up, revealing multiple broken glass tanks with tubes hagning in them, and Sakiri stops in fear and hold her hand infront of her mouth."...What the..." The man looks over at her as he takes out a box from a locker."Hm? They are empty. I took out the dead bodys a while back." He proceeds to take out a Syringe from the box, Sakiri notices this and takes a ew steps back, and the man calmly says."If you try to leave, I'll won't be 'nice' anymore." He sticks the needle into a bottle, then injects it in his arm."Ergh..." Sakiri looks in fear of what he just injected, and he puts the stuff away."AGH- hah, much..much better..." he walks over to a sofa and sits down."Ahh... Now we wait..." Sakiri looks around."And... What do i do? And what was that?" The man leans back with his head looking up at the roof."Just be a good girl and be quite... and what it was? It was a Cell reproduction drug. You see, My cells are dying at a fast rate... Thanks to that mans experiments on my body." starts to peal of a peace of his skin, and holds it up, Grossing Sakiri out."Ew!" It suddenly crumbles away and the part where t opealed it off from regenerates."See? I'd be gone without it..."

After a while of silence, A cold breeze fills the room, and Sakiri quickly stands up from her hunced down posistion, and the man looks tiredly at her."What is it..." Sakiri looks with frightened eyes at the door, as the door knob starts turning."W-Who-" The man sighs and stands up, as the door opens and a Hooded man steps in."Ah, You got her? Good." The hooded man smiles, revealing that he has no teeth, creeping Sakiri out."EH!? What the hell!?" He turn to Sakiri."Ah... I am... Shin _____..." Sakiri's Eyes widens upon hearing that name."W-What?"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 12:53 pm

Sakiri looks in fear at the man, as she slowly walks towards her."You are the bait... that's the only reason you are to be kept alive... Once Uchiha Sasuke's Sharingan is within my grasp..." She takes a few steps back and Shin grabs her arm."...You will be killed." Her eyes widens and the other man Stands up."Hey, I still need her for the Heirloom." Shin glances at him."Sasuke isn't dumb, he knows that the life of one, isn't worth risking a major threat as that demon..." He lets go of the girls and smiles again."No... he'll come without it, expecting to kill you off... Hehe, and when that happens... I'll catch him off guard and kill him." The man clenches his fist in anger."Shin... You knew... So what, am i? A sacrifice?" noticing the anger in the man's voice, Shin shakes his head."No, do not worry." He glances over at Sakiri with a confident smile."Your work will be paid in due time." As Shin starts heading out again, the man crosses his arms."What about the Heirloom? My contracter wants it." Shin stops and glances back."As i said, Don't worry." he leaves the room, closing the door behind himself.

The man falls back into the sofa, and Sakiri looks over at him."That man... Is he really..?" The man shakes his head."Nohohoo...No, him? A Uchiha? No, Wannabe? Certainly." Sakiri, puts her hand on her chin."Wait, if you're after the heirloom- Why target me? Why not just steal it directly? With the power you displayed, that would be easy..." Hearing Sakiri'r thought, he starts thinking to himself."-She has a point... It was my contractors Idea..-" He quickly sits up."Shin- That bastard is setting me up!?" He looks at Sakiri who got spooked by is sudden outburst."If i had gotten the Heirloom, that wouldn't have gotten Konoha involved, meaning Sasuke Uchiha wouldn' have come!" He starts up and walks over to Sakiri."Damnit, the trade- It is the bait... Shin must have planned this all along..."

*In Konoha's Police Station*

A black haired man wearing the Konoha Chunin vest with the Police insignia on his shirt walks into the cell area where Sai is held, he walks up to Sai's cell and Sai is sitting on his prison bed, as he notices teh Officer he looks up with tired eyes."Hm? Wha-" he gets interupted by the man who opens the door."We have come to let you free Captain." Sai looks at him in confusion."What? By whos orders am i freed?" As he walks up to the opening, a deeper voice is heard from the end of the hall."...By Lord Hokage, Ofcrouse." As Sai turns to the man, dressed up in a Anbu outfit, he looks in suspision."Why would Lord Hokage order me out on a mission, when i was sent to jail?" The man starts walking towards Sai holding out his hand."Uchiha Sasuke has kidnapped the Princess of the Hyakku Kingdom... We are the special unit that will carry out the Assasination of him for treason against the Leaf." Sai looks in shock at the Anbu, not believing his words."I-I can't believe that. Sasuke wouldn't- No... there has to be a mistake!"

The Anbu nods."Such is correct, we have suspision about it being a fraud, using some sort of Jutsu to mimic Sasuke... As such, we are to seal him with your jutsu and bring him here." Sasi nods."V-Very well.-Whats going on, why am i...Agreeing to this?- We'll leave right away." The Anbu nods."Right!"

*In the forest a while after*

2 Anbu clad men are standing in waiting."Here he comes!" One of them says, as the Anbu from earlier appears."So, how did it go?" the taller Anbu man said and the other responds."Good, Sai and the unit is heading there as we speak... No one noticed us." The taller one nods."Good, alright, let's head over to the Palace, Lord Tanaka will be pleased."

*Outside the hyakku Kingdom walls*

Sasuke and Jack are making their way towards the meeting spot, when suddenly 'Leon' Walks out from behind a tree."Yo" he says with a Smirk on his face."I thought I'd meet up with you fellas again." Jack gives him a annoyed look."You again? What do you want, we are kinda in a hurry." Leon pulls out his Katana and rests it on his shoulder."Heh, we didn't settle things last time, did we bud?" Sasuke Sighs and pulls out his sword."Fine... I'll take you on." the man looks at him stunned, then starts to laugh."AHAHAHA!! Ain't that something!? Fine-Fine." he points over at jack."Buddy-Buddy over there, get somewhere safe... And NO.BUTTING.IN! Got it?" Jack sighs and walks a bit away."Fine..."

Leon Swings his Blade towards Sasuke, Creating a Balck/Red stream of Energy to fly at Sasuke."GETSUGA TENSHOU!!" Sasuke quickly focuses his rinnegan and Switches place with Leon."GAH!?!" Leon gets his by his own attack from behind causing a large wound on his back."GREAHHH!" Sasuke then runs towards him as he falls forward on his knees."Gah-hah-D-damnit..."
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 5:55 pm

Leon coughs up blood, and looks back at Sasuke as Sasuke makes his way to him, He stands up and grins."ACCEL!" In a flash he dissappears and Appears behind Sasuke, swinging his blade as Sasuke, while Sasuke looks at Jack who nods while taking a defencive position, ready to block, Sasuke at that moment uses his Rinnegan ability to switch place with Jack, Making Jack block Leons swing, Leon looks in confusion.

Jack then Pushes Leon back, while jumping back himself with a Grin."Nice team work, Sasuke!" Jack looks back at Sasuke with a big smile. and Sasuke nods with a slight smile."Hm." Leon stands in awe, looking at the two who- Without speaking a word, worked so well together, he then shakes his head."Aaah-Geez-" Both Sasuke and Jack looks over at him as he puts away his sword."I got bested... Sucks, but i know when to give up." He lowers his head while walking over to them."Do excuse my behavior, Haha- I, sorta like fighting strong oppenents ya know? Eh-tche-tche..." He bends forward from the pain on his back, and Jack runs up to him and hold onto him."Hey, Don't move to much- We gotta get you to a medic." Leon pushes Jack away and shakes his head."N-nah, It's good... I'll heal up soon..."

Sasuke walks up to them and looks at Jack."We gotta hurry, Let's go." Jack nods, and they both starts walking after making sure Leon was going to be fine. After a few hours of walking, Jack stops a old run down cabin near a lake."Hey, Maybe we should take a rest there?" he says tiredly while Sasuke glances at it and nods."Fine." As they make their way towards it, a young girls voice calls out to them."HEY! YOU TWO! WHAT ARE YOU PLANING TO DO WITH LUNIA'S HOUSE!" Both stops as a Young girl runs infront of them holding out her arms in a attempt to stop them, she has a worn out shirt and worn out trousers, long messy hair and Green eyes, Sasuke quickly asks."Who are you?" In a serious tone, and Jack looks at him annoyed."Ey! You'll scare the kid!" He looks down at the girl and bends over to pat her head while smiling."Hello ther-AUGH!?!" The girl bit his hand making his quickly jump back, holding it in pain."Aw-Aw-Aw... HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" The girl looks at him with a angry expression."Who told you, you could 'pet' Lunia's head? Lunia said no such!"

Sasuke sighs while looking at Jack and the gazes at 'Lunia'."So, that is your home?" he says while pointing at the old cabin, and 'Lunia' nods."Mhm- That is Lunia's Plac- Wait, who might you be? Lunia know you not!" She points at Sasuke intently."I am Uchiha Sasuke, And this here, Is Jack." He points at Jack who starts to waves while still in pain and the girl nods."Uh- Lunia see." She tilts her head while placing her finger on her lip."Why are you here? Lunia know not." Jack's left eye twitches, and Sasuke goes on."We are travellers, just looking to rest for a bit." 'Lunia' Crosses her arms."Why didn't you say so? Lunia knows not." She turns and starts running to the house."Come-Come! Lunia will let you stay!" Both of them looks at eachother and sighs, then walks towards the cabin.

*Inside the Cabin a while after*

'Lunia' places a tray with Tea and cups on it."Here! Lunia's favorit! Mhm!" She says happly while taking a seat next to Sasuke, who is sitting infont of Jack, and Jack sighs."You sure are popular, huh." He says looking at Sasuke, who takes a sip of the tea, and 'Lunia'. Tilts her head."What do you mean by that? Lunia know not." Jack sighs and rests his head in his hand, leaning against the table."...If you think that way of speaking is 'cute', that you're wrong..." 'Lunia' takes a big sip of the tea and respond."You are confusing. Lunia thinks so." Jack looks out the window and Sasuke closes his eyes.

*Jack Remembers back to the Cristmas after defeating Guren*

The Snow had covered the Streets of Planeptune, and the Christmas decorations filled the streets with joy and cheers, Jack walks down the lively streets, filled with happy people."-Christmas huh? Guess they celebrate it here too.-" while walking futher, he reaches a lit up store filled with Toys and candy, he stops on looks in."-When was the last time i celebrated it with my...-" he sees a son with his father, over joyed together as they are picking candy."Hmm..." Jack sighs and turns to keep walking, but as he turns, his gaze meets with Nepgears who stood next to him."Ah- How long?" He says in shock, an she smiles."No worrys, i just got here." Jack sighs in relief, and Nepgear peaks into the store Jack was looking into."Were you looking for something?" Jack's eyes widens, and he looks in there aswell, then shakes his head."Oh- No, Just uh, Looking around, thats all." She glances at him curiously, then smiles."I see. Well, I gotta go. I'll see you later at the Christmas party!" She says while waving and runing, Jack smiles and waves back."Sure-Sure! -A Party huh...-" He lowers his hand and turns to keep walking."-Right, I gotta think up presents for everyone...-" He takes out his wallet and checks the contents."Ah-Hah...-Not good...-" He puts it into his jacket again and keeps walking, while looking around."-I really want to give 'em all something...-"

After walking for a while, he stops infront if the Guild house, where IF is walking out from, she stops as she notices Jack."Oh, Hello Jack." Jack nods and looks at a poster, and IF walks over and checks it."Ah, after money? hmm, that one seems a bit strong..." Jack shakes his head and grabs the poster, and runs into the Guild."H-Hey!" IF runs after him, he walks up to the counter and places the Poster on the counter."How do i sign up for this quest?" The Lady behind the counter smiles."Just return with evidence that you have killed it, and you will have completed the quest." Jack looks at her silently, then awkwardly turns to IF."Why did you tell me?" IF sighs and shakes her head."I was gonna, but ya was in such a hurry..." Jack sighs and looks the Poster."Nothern Planeptune Ranch..." He glances over at IF with a 'Help' look in his eyes, making IF face palm."Fine, I'll take you there." Suddenly Jack beams up in happiness and hugs IF."Thank you IF! I knew i could rely on you!" IF struggles in his arms."Eug- Hey! I-I get it, Let me go!"

(Flahback resumes next chapter, Lunia thinks so.)
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 2:25 pm

After making some prepareations, IF and Jack had finally made it to the Location. Jack looks around the Ranch."You sure this is the place?" He looks over at IF who checks her phone."Yeah, should be." Jack scratches his head."Ahh, what a drag... Hm?" He notices a odd rock that does not have any snow covering it."What do you know? If i didn't know any better i'd think it was a Stone Talus...."

He looks silently at if for a while, then bashes his hand against his head."-DID I JUST REFERENCE SOMETHING!? DAMNIT NEPTUNE!-" IF stands next to him and smiles as to comfort Jack."I don't know what a 'Stone Talus' is, but i have a feeling its one of those 'References' Neptune spews allot." Jack glances down at her in with a displeased expression."Haah? IF-CHAN that's cold- Well, to be fair it's cold outside..." Jack crosses his arms while looking back at the Stone."So..." He glances at IF who looks at him curiously."What is it?" Jack sighs and starts heading to the rock."Nothing, Lets go."

As they slowly make their way through the snow filled field, a growling noice comes out from behind the rock, Jack and IF stops in their tracks, Jack hand gestures for IF to stay as he peaks behind the rock."-Keep it cool...-" he thinks while nerviously looking at what seems to be a Wolf eating away at a deer."-Ugh... Gross...-" As he cringes at the smell of the deer, the Wolf looks up while licking the blood of its mouth, making Jack quickly hide again."-Shit-" the worf growls a bit then starts eating again. Suddely, IF lets out a loud shriek making Jack quickly look over to her."IF!?" His eyes widens as he sees IF tangled up in Vines that came out from under the ground.

IF glances over at him and pulls on the vines to get them off, but they don't let up."D-Don't just stand there! H-help me!" Jack shakes his head and is about to run over to her, when the wolf from earlier jumps infront of him, growling as blood drips from its mouth, Jack back up a bit."Shi-Shit, Hang on IF! I-I'll figure something out..." As he looks around, he notices a pile of steel pipes, rushing over to it, he grabs one of them and turns to the wolf which hasn't moved."I have no intrest in hurting animals... but then again." He starts running at the wolf, griping the pipe with his left hand."...Who said i have to!?" he quickly pulls his jacket off and uses it to cover the wolf's head."GOTCHA!" he then quickly looks over at IF."-Her gun!-" He let go of the jacket and rushes over towards IF.

He dodges vines that are trying to hit him, then he grabs on to one that is pulling back, making him fly up in the air."GWOOAAAHHH!!" IF looks at him in shock."WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!?!" Jack grins and throws the steel pipe at her, hitting the holster on her leg causing the gun to fall out."I'M SAVING YOUR A- UWAAAH!" A vine grabs onto his ancle, and throws him into a pile of snow."-LUUUCKY!-" IF yells out to warn Jack about the Wolf jumping at him."BEHIND YOU!!" Jack' sits up, brushing of the snow, he turns hastly and the wolf bites his right arm."Grrrhh-Damnit." as blood covers his arm, he falls back with the Wolf on top of himself, pulling on it."Gaah- G...Get off...-Whats going on-" The energy in his body feel like its getting drained."-Is the wolf.. Draining my energy?-" he begins the sweat and hyperventilate."-Not good...Shit...shit...-"

IF looks at the Wolf, and notices a black pentagram symbol formed in its fur on the left side."Oh-no... JACK! IT'S A GRAMWULF! THEY DRAIN THE LIFE FORCE OUT OF IT'S PRAYS!!" Jack glances at IF, noticing her mouth move."-I...Can't hear...-" as he was about to pass out, a calm female voice echos in his mind.

-"Kill it... Kill it... use me...and kill it..." Jack starts eminating a dark aura, but before he could go beserk, a Ice spear strikes the Gramwulf in its side, sending it to the side with a loud cry, the Black aura returns into Jack, restoring his energy."Ugh..." then, a calm voice is heard from behind him."Are you alright?" Jack sits up and turns, there stood Blanc with Rom and Ram by her side."Ah- Blanc?" Jack looks at her confused, and IF walk up to them after they cut her loose."That was horrible, you okay Jack?"

Jack sighs and stands up while nodding."Well yeah." He looks at Blanc, almost annoyed but also thankful."Why are you here?" Blanc tilts her head slightly."Hm? you didn't hear about the CPU meating?" Jack shakes his head and looks at IF, but she just shrugs, then he looks at the wolf."Anyways- IF was this the quest you spoke of?" IF nods as she took a picture of its corpse."Good... lets go." Jack mutters while heading back, leaving Blanc, Rom and Ram behind who looks at him confused.

*A while after in the Guild house after they had claimed the reward*

IF looks at the credits Jack was holding."So, what are ya planin' to do with the money?" Jack puts them away and smiles."I couuuld tell you... but then i'd have to kill ya." he said in a joking manner making IF sigh."Alright-Alright, well i gotta go- C'ya later!" IF runs off while waving and Jack waves back."Ah- Right C'ya." He leaves the building and looks towards the shoping market."Yosh,-Mission 'Buy gifts'... Starto!-"

As he walks down the road of Planeptune, he thinks about what to buy."-Neptune would most likely want a game, Nepgear...Uh... What does she like? Hm, guess i can ask Histoire...- GAAAH!" He stops and scratches his head violently."-A game is a stupid gift... Think harder brain!-" He begins walking again."-Jewelry perhaps?-" he looks around, spotting a Jewelry store and makes his way into it.

A woman with long brown hair smalies."Welcome." Jack shrugs of some snow land looks around."-Expensive...-"

*After a while of deciding*

He walks down the path to his hotel with a bag in his hand."-So, Necklaces for Neptune and Nepgear, Armlets for Rom and Ram. A pair of Earrings for Vert, A hair pin for Uni and a Ring for Noire.- Mhm~" He thinks to himself happly."-Oh, and a cute dress for Histoire, Doll size...haha.-"

(Another Flashback chapter next time!? Lunia don't like, Lunia wants her screen time! Next time, Christmas Party! Lunia hopes.)

Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 3:39 pm

*Outside of Jack's 'Dream'*

Sasuke stands hunched over and gasping for air while Jack lies unconsious behind him."GYAGAGAGAAA! Lunia you did great bringing these trash here!" A Elderly man clad in dirty torn clothes says while laughing."...However..." He looks at Sasuke displeased that his Genjutsu didn't work on him."That one is a annoying one..."

*Meanwhile in Jack's 'Dream'*

It is snowing outside as Jack walks up the stair in the Planeptune Tower, holding his gifts in his arms."HmHmHmHmmm~" he hums but is stopped in the stairs by Noire who is walking down."Oh, Uhm- Hi Noire." Jack smiles as he greets her, and she looks at him shocked, Jack gets confused by that reaction and checks himself."I'm not wearing something indecent am i?" Her face softens up with a smile as she shakes her head."No don't worry about that, I-I was just shocked that you refered to me as Noire... and nod Lady Noire... or.."

Noire blushes while the tone for her voice lowers, and Jack starts laughing."Ahahahaaa!" Noire looks at him confused and slightly annoyed, but before she could say anything, Jack had walked up to her and put his arm over her neck."Ofcourse i won't, no matter who you are, you are my Friend..." He then let's go and start walking up the stairs again."See ya later alright?" Noire looks back up at him and smiles."Right." She turns and starts heading down with a bright smile on her face."-Friends huh-" Jack opens the door to the main hall, as he walks in there are christmas decorations filling the room."I'm here." Nepgear comes walking out of the kitchen area with a Apron on."Jack! Welcome, Uhm- what is it?" Jack looks at her with questioning eyes."Are you baking?" He glances behind her into the kitchen."Ah, Ahaha... Yeaah~ It's a bit messy in there..."

Jack sighs and walks over to the sofa, putting his bag down."I'll help you out, oh- where are the others?" he looks around the room and Nepgear smiles."Well, Sis and the other CPU are at the meeting, Histoire is out buying stuff with IF, Compa is... I'm not acually sure. Noire was here, but she left right before you got here." Jack nods."Right- I met her in the stair way." he rolls up his sleeves and follows Nepgear into the Kitchen.

*Later on that day*

Everyone was gathered in the living room area, playing calming Christmas music. Jack leans back in the sofa."Haah... I never thought i'd get such a calm moment~" He glances over at Rom and Ram playing some kind of game with Uni and Nepgear."...Wish this could last forever..."

Suddenly Neptune wraps her arms around him from behind."H-Hey!" She laughs."Ahahah! Did i scare ya!?" Jack grinds his teaths."Nooo~ But you earned yourself a beeeeating by a demonic -yet charming- beast!" Jack quickly turns and Neptune runs away laughing."AHAHAH! CHARMING!?" Jack runs after her while Vert sips on her cup of tea, sighing at them both."Hmm, Can't have a calm moment?" Histoire smiles at Verts comment."Mhm, but it is Neptune after all. and Jack seems more livly aswell."

Jack and Neptune runs around the room."Get back here Neptuuune!" And Noire walks into the room with a annoyed expression."Hey both of yo- eh?" Neptune grabs Noire's arms and pulls her infront of Jack who is running in full speed."You gotta catch em all first Jack!~" Before Jack could react, both he and Noire hit the floor with a loud dunk."Egh...Hm...!?!" Jack who had his face planted in Noire's chest quickly sat up to the side begging for his life."I'M SORRY-SORRY-SORRY-SORRY-SORRY-" Noire sits up, scratching the back of her head."D-Don't worry about it... I-It was Neptunes fault...afterall..." she blushes while looking away.

Neptune makes a inocent pose."Ahaha...sorry..." then secretly gives Jack a thumbs up as to say.'You're welcome'. Jack sigh while standing up, and reaches out his hand to Noire."Here..." She looks at his hand."T-Thanks." she grabs it and stands up, she then glances at Neptune."Neeeptuuuneee...." Neptune looks in fear and backs up."Nowaru~ I-I..." Jack lays his hand on Noire shoulder."Let it go for today, it's christmas after all." Noire sighs and looks at Jack."You are to nice with her, You know? Shell never learn." She walks over to the sofa and sits down.

*Later on with the gift givings*

Jack is the last one to give out his presents."Uhm.. He- eh?" As he was about to hand the presents over, time around him stopped."Hey? What going on?" At that moment a man that seems to be around 40 years, with short brown hair and black eyes, dressed in a formal, Royal like outfit appears."...I see...Hmpf." The man looks around the room at tem all with disguest and annoyance."...What has become of you Jack..." He glances at jack with hate in his eyes."...That look in your eyes..." He notices Jack's confused and frightened eyes." You don't... Hm..." Suddenly Jack's expression changed into anger, and a dark aura surounds him."Yo...! Your highness..."

The Man looks at jack with disguest."Tsk, you petty fool... Why haven't you done your duty?" Jack's eyes sharpens."'My duty'? Ah- You mean returning Jack to his former self~?" The man angerly grabs the collar of Jacks shirt."That is correct...!" He looks around himself in anger."What ever 'This' is... isn't what Jack is!" Jack Narrows his eyes at the man."Hooh? well, it doesn't matter... Jack is MY prey... DISSAPPEAR FROM HIS MIND!!" A surge of Dark aura forces the man out of Jacks memory."...Damn you!" everything around Jack turns back."-Sorry Jack... for stopping for dream...-"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 3:58 pm

*With sakiri and the Man*

Sakiri looks at the man who seems awfully pissed at Shin, curious she asks."I-If you don't mind me asking... Who hired you...?" The man looks over at her and sighs."Some shady guys... Think they called themself 'Kara' or somethin' they went on about some lost 'vessel' shit."

He takes off his hood, revealing his tied up black hair."I'm going to go after Shin..." He rushes towards the door, and Sakiri worriedly says."W-What about me!?" He shuts the door on her and locks it."Stay here..." Sakiri runs towards to door and bangs on it."HEEY! DON'T JUST LEAVE ME!!"

*In the Hyakku Kingdom Palace*

Tanaka stands on a Balcony overlooking the City."-Uchiha....-" a guard suddenly walks out on the balcony and stands in a formal stance."Captain, the research corp. has found a lead to what we are looking for." Hearing this, Tanaka turns to the guard with a serious expression."Oh?" The guard continues."After examining the data gathered from Danzo Shimura's reseaches about the possibility of... parallel dimensions."

Tanaka nods and looks out over the city again."The orgin of the Hyufu family Heirloom... May very well lay in another dimension..." The guard goes on to say."Captain... they also found something 'odd' from the boy with Uchiha Sasuke." Tanaka turns to the guard with surprise."And what is it?"  the guard continues."Well, his 'chakra' does not have any resemblace to this worlds chakra which originated from the devine tree... not only that- when seeing the Heirloom, he instantly seemed to recognize it."

The soldier awaits Tanaka's answer, Tanaka crosses his arms."Very well, bring the boy back here alive." The soldier nods and as he is about it leave, he stops."...and Uchiha Sasuke?" Tanaka looks back at him with a piercing gaze."Kill him and take his eyes." the soldier nods and leaves.

a hooded man lurks behind a pillar under the balcony."-Hooh? So thats how it is...-"

*With Sasuke and Jack*

Sasuke looks at the elderly man standing before him with torn clothes and long gray hair."Boy'o, why is it that you are unaffected by my ability!?" he holds out his right arm at Sasuke, who sighs."Hmm, If i knew the answer, I would free Jack from it." The old mans eyes widens when he heard the name."Did you say...'Jack'? Could he be..." He looks at Jack as in shock."...I-Is hsi surname Forstern?" Sasuke looks at the old man in confusion."He has never mentioned it... What about it?"

The old man gives Sasuke a blank look then starts grining."Hm-Hm-Hm... 'Jack Y. Forstern', son of 'Gerald Y. Forstern'..." The old man start laughing like a mad man and hold his hand infront of his face."GAHAHAHAHAAA!!! INTRESTING~ VERY INTRESTING~!!!" Sasuke stands up straight and holds out his sword towards the old man."How do you know about Jack?" The old man calms down and looks over at Jack."I worked for the Forstern family, I was the chef-in-command for their Army. However... as we were about to lose the war- 'It' happend..."

Sasuke lowers the blade."'It'? what happend?" the old man clenches his fist in anger."...The dimensional fusion reactor...blew up." It sent everyone in the city- or, maybe the world, inte other dimensions at random..." He crosses his arms and continues."The four nations where ruled by: 'Guren Heither' - 'Lucal Duyache' - 'Velgor Reingran' and... my leader and the Tyrant of all. 'Gerald Y. Forstern'."

*Meanwhile inside Jack's soul*

The dark figure walks though the empty streets in Jack's souls world."Jack... Tsk, if it comes to this, I will take control..." He grins and rests his sword on his shoulder."I can't stand this unpleasant feeling... There is no wind blowing, It's hard to breath... And feels like my skin in drying..."

He quitely looks around himself, as like expecting Jack to appear."...Where the hell is he... Even in his damn soul, i can't feel him at all..."

*Back with Sasuke and the Old man*

Sasuke closes his eyes and breathes out."Haah... This or that, it doesn't matter. What matters is that you will release Jack from whatever you did."  The old man grins at Sasuke's statement."..Mhm... What if a told you... Jack used to be a fearless man who brought terror to all- and even killed numerous of inocents in the War!? ...He never told you~?" Sasuke opens his eyes, useing his Sharingan on the Old man to watch his memorys."-I'll see the truth myself... and how to release him!-"
Back to top Go down
Robin Uchiha

Robin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 12:28 pm

*The Memorys of the Cheif-in-command*

Sasuke appears standing in a clouded village filled with corpses and buildings on fire."Where is this place?" Suddenly scream filled with fear echoes from behind him, and as he quickly turns. A woman and a child runs right though him in panic."S-SOMEBODY...! HELP US!!" Sasuke looks on with regret as they are killed by 5 men wearing the same Military Uniforms, One of them suddely says."Hey- didn't Lord Gerald order us to capture the children?" Hearing this, the other once laugh and responds."...Lord Jack gave us strick orders you know... Kill ANYONE who goes against us...Heh." The soldier Kick the dead mother."Stupid woman, she could have saved her child be giving in to us..." the other ones nods in agreement and they all starts heading forward towards another street, and as they got far away from Sasuke, they vanished in fog.

Sasuke looks at the dead around himself."-Where is this?-" He looks at the buildings around himselfs, they were rather unique in ther designs. Suddenly a man appears out of that fog, wearing the same styled Uniform at the soldiers, only with more of a Royal touch, the man looks around himself as he walks down the street, as if proud of the chaos, the man strokes his hair back, and at that moment, a familliar voice spoke out to the man in a sort of high-class tone."Ah! If it isn't the Cheif-in-command, what was your name? Buttforyou Garbage?" out from a ally way, a prestine dressed teen walks out, lightly dusting of his hands while smiling, and the Cheif-in-Command turns with a annoyed facial expression."Geh? who do you thi- L-Lord Jack!?" Sasuke's eyes widens in hearing the name."-Jack? so then... Is it true?-"

Jack slowly and elegantly steps towards the Commander who got rendered speachless."Well?- Got no retort for my comment? Sir Buttforyou?" gaining no response from the man, Jack sighs dissapointingly and looks around at the bodys."Heh- So there are some pigs in the army that dares to go against fathers orders?" he chuckles proudly, happy that he has followers."A~nyway, be a good boy and don't tell father?" Jack puts his hand on the Chief's shoulder and leans forward."Or i'll feed you to the dogs~" suddenly a arrow flys between him and the Cheif, and a Girls voice echo's thoughout the street."BROTHER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jack lets out a small sigh as he turns towards the girl."A~ha! Onee-sama~ How can i do of service~" The girl was dressed in a formal outfit, not something for combat. and long golden hair and red eyes, the Chief torns to her with a slight fear in his eyes."Ah- Miss Shigure!"

She glances at the Cheif with a sharp hatered, then Jack takes some steps forward."Lo~ok, Sir Buttforyou has done nothing wrong, let's just- leave him be." She quickly changes her gaze towards Jack."Haah?! What are yo- I'M ANGERY AT YOU DAMNIT!" she yells out in anger, and Jack holds out his hands while tilting his head."For what reason? Surely i have done no wrong... Right Sir Buttforyou?" He turns his head towards the cheif and gives a 'innocent' smile, the Cheif nods worriedly, and Jack turns back to Shigure."See?" As Shigure was about to lift her bow, another girls voice is heard from behind her."Lady Shigure!" Jack's eyes and mood calm from seeing the girl, causing him to sigh."...Do what you feel Shigure- I lost my intrest in this farce." Shigure glances back at the girl dressed in the Soldier outfit, with long black hair and red eyes."Ah- Noire? what are you doing here?" Noire crosses her arms annoyed at Shigure."Well, you just ran of when i was talking ear-lier... Lord Jack!?" she notices Jack who was slowly walking towards them with a gloomy look on his face.

He glances at her."Ah- Yo Noire. I wish i could stay and speak...But i have to speak with father." After he walked past them, Noire looks at Shigure with a saddend expression."Does...Does he hate me? He always..." Hearing that, Shigure crosses her arms while shaking her head."...Well, considering he always becomes obedient around you? perhaps its the other way around."

Noire looks back at Jack who had dissappeared into the fog of the memorys."...I hope this war ends soon..." meanwhile, the Chief-in-command walked up to them after hearing the discussion."Lord Jack wouldn't bother with a commoner such as you!" He gives Noire a distasteful look, and she backs up and Shigure walks infront of her."Oh? The puppy speaks?" The cheif-In-Command clicks his tounge at the comment and continues walking, and Shigure grabs his shoulder."Hey! Who gave you premission to leave?" As he turns his head, both Shigure and Noire had bitten their lips."Hm?! Y-You knew..." Shigure nods."Yes, Your ability is worthless if the target is wounded due to the pain..." Hearing the weakness of the Ability, Sasuke quickly decides to leave.

*In the current time*

Sasuke had released the genjutsu on the Cheif-In-Command who falls on his knees."Gah.. Heh, You saw it...but not the-" Sasuke interupts him with a sharp serious tone."I don't care about what past Jack had." He looks over at Jack laying on the ground."What matter is who he is now... Hm."Sasuke smiles slightly thinking about Jack's actions from when he first met him."He wouldn't hesitate sacrificing himself to protect others..." The Chief-In-Command looks at Sasuke with a stunned gaze."But- THAT ISN'T WHO JACK IS!!" He yells out in full anger, and Sasuke responds."Shut up. I already told you..." He points over at Jack."That IS who Jack is, the Jack you speak of... is not him." The chief-in-command bites his lips as he stands up."...I see... Then what...do you call THAT!!" He points at Jacks body with a wicked grin, Sasuke quickly looks over, noticing a Dark Aura coming out form his body, and Jack starts speaking in a distorted voice."...It's been so many years..." He slowly sits up, and Sasuke looks with wide open eyes."J-Jack?" Jack nods and grins."Ahh~ Can barely move... Nor open my eyes...." He grabs his chest."...Grah... I see... He is holding me back..." A loud heartbeat echoes and the Aura dissappears, causing Jack to fall back unconsious again, the Cheif-In-Command. looks in disbelief."Wa-wa-wa-what!? Why did it go away!?!" Sasuke quickly looks at him."You know more then i thought... I'm taking you in..." He activates his Susano'o, creating a arm that reaches out ot grab him, but the Chief-In-Command quickly takes out a small device."...As if!" He presses a button on it, and a bright light shines, and when it dissappears, he is gone."-Teleportation?-" As Jack turns of his Susano'o and is about to go over to Jack, he notices the Little girl from earlier, standing alone."-He left her?-"

Looking at the frighten girl, he sighs."Lunia...Was it? I won't hurt you." She back up a bit, being scared of Sasuke, who cuts Jack on the arm, and after a long silence."GAAAAHHH!!!" Jack grabs his arms in pain while standing up, Sasuke smiles seeing the usual Jack back."Energetic as usual..." Jack looks at Sasuke wish suspision."Hah? The heck you mean? And why am i out here?! Why did you cut me!?" He sees Lunia crying in fear."Why is there a little girl crying!?" Sasuke just sighs and head for the shack."I'll explain inside..."

Jack nods in agreement, whist holding the wound, but as Sasuke turns, he felt a stinging sensation coming from his back, as if something stabbed him."Guah..." He stumbles forward and winches in pain. Jack's eyes widens in the shock, and as he was about to run over to Sasuke, a hooded figure steps out from the shadows of the forest."Uchiha... Sasuke... You are... Unforgivable...." all that could be seen of the boy was 2 glowing Red eyes."...Fathers...orders... Kill You...."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -~Prologue:The Dream~-   -~Prologue:The Dream~- - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

-~Prologue:The Dream~-
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Gardens :: Lunar Library :: Manga/Anime FanFictions-
Jump to: