Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Mystery Trackers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

Mystery Trackers - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:52 am

"That seems most troubling, Agent Daisuke. Do whatever you can to make those children return to their families safely."

~Meanwhile with Saki~

Saki fiddled with the lock a few minutes before seeing there was a lost piece. She frowned at it and decided to look around to find the missing piece of metal anywhere close to there.

"This complicates things a little... I wish Gigaflare was with me, he's always better than me at finding missing stuff~."

~Meanwhile with Gigaflare~

Gigaflare watched the kids playing cheerfully from the perch he'd found. And then, his eye caught a man with the fox outfit. There was that shiny Swablu as well and Gigaflare waited until they made their move.

"Hey kids, wanna see something cool?"

"Swablu~!!"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:57 am

"Whats worse sir... is that a friend of mine I used to talk with over here never got his pokemon back from them.. and hearing about this.. I just gotta find it now." he said as he paid the cashier to leave. "I'll call you back when I have more info."
Back to top Go down
https://lunargardens.forumotion.com
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:06 pm

"Alright. Be careful, Agent. The Team Cipher is very dangerous and they won't stop at anything to get their plans into motion. Looker, out."

~Meanwhile with Saki~

Saki dug into the sand where she had felt a hardness under her feet. Looking down, she found the missing piece to the puzzle and inserted it, quickly completing the puzzle and going inside.

"Would you look at that, this is a pretty cool hiding place." She said as took careful steps into the tower.

~Meanwhile with Gigaflare~

Gigaflare immediately used Dragon Breath on the costumed man, trying to distract him long enough to get the children away. The man turned to him with an evil look.

"You must be one of the detectives' Pokémon. I was waiting for you guys to show up." He said, glaring at Gigaflare.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 1:10 pm

I hope Saki and Gig are ok. Gig especially with these guys back again." he said as he looked around. "Wait... whats going on over there?" he said curiously as he walked towards the park (Ignore this last part if the park is elsewhere Sakito. Kinda have no clue if its here or not.)
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 1:16 pm

(It's here)

Gigaflare dodged the attack that came from the shiny Swablu quickly, determined to make the other Pokémon go away and leave the children alone. Meanwhile the children were watching with awe at the two Pokémon.

~Meanwhile with Saki~

Saki finally got in front of the tower's staircase, whistling at the long flight of stairs.

"If I try to go up all the way, this'll tire me and weaken me. What should I do, I wonder..."

"You might want to begin with getting away from the stairs or I will kill you."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 1:20 pm

"Hey! Whats going on over here!?" He yelled as he approached the Fox, he and Lily both determined to stop him. "Leave them alone!!" "Oshaaawott!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 1:25 pm

Gigaflare turned around as he heard Daisuke and Lily. But it turned out to be a huge mistake as the Fox's Swablu used Dragon Claw on him to make him faint. Thankfully, the super-effective move didn't make Gigaflare faint and he nodded at Lily to join the fight.

~Meanwhile with Saki~

"Who do you think you are, coming inside our tower?!" A young woman around Saki's age asked, eyes flashing.

"Who I am is none of your business, actually. But I'm guessing you're two of the people who're stealing children from their safe homes and guess what, I'm not letting that happen anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:21 pm

"Lily! Psybeam that yellow Swablu!" "Osha!!" Lily shouted as she fired it directly at it, Daisuke hoping it catches them off guard.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:28 pm

Gigaflare used Ice Beam at the same time and made the shiny Swablu faint in one critical hit. Then he came beside Daisuke and Lily, tiredly perching onto Daisuke's shoulder.

~Meanwhile with Saki~

"Now I get it. You're one of the detectives that are working to wrench the victory from our hands, aren't you?" The woman said, smirking coolly at Saki.

"Maybe I am, but I'm not giving up on the children you're stealing!" Saki said bravely. But on the inside, she wished Gigaflare was with her in case they attacked her.

Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 12:12 pm

"Back down Fox. I really dont wanna have things get too rough in front of the children." He said as he stared the costumed crook down hoping with his Swablu out he'd surrender
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 12:16 pm

The Fox sneered at Daisuke but took his fainted Swablu and ran away from the place.

"Why did you make him go away, mister?" A young girl asked Daisuke.

~Meanwhile with Saki~

"So, you think you can do it, little girl?"

Saki got mad at the implications. She hated being called little.

"You so shouldn't have said that!" Was all she said before hitting the man with a sweep of her leg.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 12:26 pm

"Hes might look like a nice guy.. but hes really not.. He likes to trick kids and take them some place dark and far away." he said hoping it'd make them not want to go near him anymore as he started to chase him. "I wont let you get away! Lily water gun at his feet now! "Osha!!" Lily exclaimed as she aimed at the Fox's feet trying to sleep him up.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 12:35 pm

Lily's attack did not miss and made Fox slip and drop his Swablu. Gigaflare nodded at Lily and used Ice Beam on the fallen man and made him frozen.

"Swablu~."

~Meanwhile with Saki~

"You dare to attack us, little girl?!" The woman said angrily and attacked her with a swift punch but missed since Saki was on her feet, dodging in the small while it took the woman to try hitting her.

"I am NOT little!" She exclaimed angrily and punched the woman in the face.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:27 pm

"You sir are heading for Pyrite jail. I hope you realize that." He said as he believed it to be better than Phenac's. Feeling like something may be a bit off here. Gig if you'd be so kind as to freeze his hands together for me that'd be great." he told Gigaflare as he held Fox's hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:53 pm

Gigaflare nodded and used Ice Beam on the Fox's hands, freezing them.

"You won't be able to get rid of all of us!" Fox said, glaring at the detective and his Pokémon partners.

~Meanwhile with Saki~

The man tried to punch her but Saki managed to get away from his malicious hands and with a swift kick, she brought the man down and turned around to protect herself from the woman.

"You should've never called me little, idiots." She said as the woman tried to get a hit on her.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 10:50 am

"We'll see about that now wont we?" He said as he picked up the man and the pokeball containing his Swablu before cuffing Fox's hands behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 10:59 am

~Meanwhile with Saki~

Saki laughed sarcastically as the two still tried to get to her.

"You're not fast enough~!"

"Oh really? I don't know why I never thought of this before but... Go, Mismagius!"

The smile on Saki's face fell, she had no Pokémon by her side and this could get very bad very soon.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:11 am

"Hello? Ma'am are you there?" He said as he knocked on the door keeping Fox close to him as Lily stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:20 am

The door opened to reveal Jun.

"Oh, hello, mister Daisuke, did you need something?"

~Meanwhile with Saki~

Saki managed to dodge the first attack from Mismagius, wishing like hell that she hadn't parted with Gigaflare. But at least she was swift and flexible so she could keep dodging the attacks that came from the Magical Pokémon.

"Damn it, now I'm in a pinch..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:24 am

I was wondering if you had something I could use to get this.. gentleman over to the Pyrite policestation." he said as held on tightly to Fo[ "The only vehicle we had is being used by my partner to investigate that tower out in the middle of the desert."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 3:09 pm

"Of course, we have a car, you can use it whenever you like."

~Meanwhile with Saki~

Saki managed to dodge the incoming Psybeam only to get caught in the web of another Pokémon, a Leavanny.

"Crap, now it's bad..."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 pm

Opening the back door of the car Daisuke puts Fox into it closing it as he carries the gold swablu's pokeball around to the driver's seat with him. "Cmon on Gig we're heading out." He says as he buckles up and starts the car. "We got a good drive ahead of us to Pyrite and we gotta check up on Saki as well."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 2:59 pm

~Meanwhile with Saki~

"Let me GO!" Saki struggled against the web, trying hard to get free.

"Oh no, sweetheart. You're gonna be a right help to our cause." The woman said, grinning at the struggles of the agent.

"You're the idiot who decided to come here without even a Pokémon to protect yourself." The man added.

"You're never going to get to me! I have my partners to help me!"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 3:04 pm

-Later at the Pyrite City Police Station-

Cheif? You in here?" He asked as he poked his head through the open door looking around. "Its Daisuke sir."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 3:10 pm

"Yes I am here, agent Daisuke. But where's your partner?"

"Swablu~!"

~Meanwhile with Saki~

"I'm not afraid of you! My partners will save me!" Saki said as they roughly put her into a car.

"They will never be able to find you, sweetie."

"I am NOT your sweetie, idiot!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery Trackers
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next