Lunar Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Gardens

Welcome one and all. Please make yourselves comfy and do make sure to read over the rules.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Lunargardens!

Mystery Trackers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

Mystery Trackers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Water Gun at their feet Lily! *She jumps up off my head spraying water at their feet while Gigaflare has their attention.
Back to top Go down
https://lunargardens.forumotion.com
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:06 pm

The gang fell over when Lily sent her Water Gun. Saki nodded at Daisuke and told Gigaflare to hold them off with Lily. Meanwhile she came beside the scared child.

"It's okay, little one. We won't let those bullies harm you, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:34 pm

"O-ok...." the little kid said still shaking in fear from those men.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 9:25 pm

"We're gonna protect you, sweetie, Daisuke is an awesome trainer, and me and Gigaflare wouldn't let a child get hurt either."

The child looked at the Swablu and instantly cried out in more fear.

"It's that Pokémon! She made me go down there!"

Saki frowned. "Are you one of the children that were abducted?! Gigaflare isn't the Pokémon you're talking about, he's clean, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 9:30 pm

"Its ok little one. The bad one is yellow. We've seen its picture" He said to try to calm the child down.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 10:13 pm

"B-but... Isn't it a Dragon-type? Mommy always said they were dangerous..."

"Yes, it can be dangerous if you don't have a Pokémon by your side. But Gigaflare is not a wild Pokémon, he won't hurt you." Saki said, smiling at the intimidated child.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:31 am

"Lets get you home ok? I bet your mom and dad are worried about you." "Osha! ^u^" Lily said as she walked over to child, smiling and hugging (him?/her?) to calm them down.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:05 pm

The boy nodded trying to smile.

"Thank you, miss, mister. I don't know how to thank you properly."

"There's no need for that, sweetie. We're just doing our job and it also entrails not letting bullies get to young ones like you." Saki said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 4:35 pm

"Thats Lily for ya. Shes always got a way of cheering people up" He said as he smiled at the two of them
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 4:55 pm

The two detectives went to the police station, wanting to know where the young boy from.

"I think he's from Phenac City. But do you not have a job to do, detectives? Like how to find the douche that is stealing children?"

"We already have saved one of them, officer, don't worry, we'll get it done."

"Swa~."

Last edited by Sakito_fan on Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:01 pm

"Hm... Where could a guy like this be hiding at with those children hes kidnapped?.." said Daisuke as he pondered the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:05 pm

"I don't know, Daisuke, but we need to find them before they get harmed or worse."

The young boy's eyes widened.

"You're gonna try to save them?! But that's dangerous!"

"Swablu~."

"Don't worry, sweetie, we can take the danger easily."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 pm

"Someone's gotta do it. Besides we cant just stand around and let this keep going on." "Osssha!! ^u^" exclaimed Lily as she was sitting on my head
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:15 pm

"Thank you. For the sake of all the children there, thank you." Said the officer.

"Don't mind it. So, what do we have so far as clues, officer?"

"We have a profile that says this person is a man who wears a lip ring, has longish brown hair and has a shiny Swablu."

"We knew of the Swablu but thanks for the help."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:22 pm

"A lip ring... hm... unfortunately for us theres a few people around here running around with those.. and it wouldnt exactly be smart poking our noses into their business cause the kidnapper could take notice and split." He said as he thought on the matter wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:35 pm

"You're right. We need to take things slowly lest the kidnapper notices there are detectives after him." Saki said, rubbing her chin in a thoughtful manner. Meanwhile, Gigaflare went to look at the boy who was playing with Lily.

"Swablu~, Swa~"

"You two play with the kid while we think of what we should do, Gigaflare."

Gigaflare nodded at his partner and went to play with the boy but he was shy around the Cotton Bird Pokémon, making him slightly sad.

"Don't worry, he won't hurt you. Gigaflare is a softy, really." Was all Sakito said before she returned to her task.

"So, I think we should go talk with the kidnapped children's parents, if they've seen something, they will gladly let us know about it."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 1:28 pm

"My thoughts exactly. Hopefully his parents are home when we return him. Wouldnt want him to be alone." he said as he thought on the matter. "Hey chief is there a rental place of any sort around here? Me and my partner are gonna need a way to travel other than taxi."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 1:38 pm

"Yeah, that would be much appreciated."

"Actually, there's a place like that right across the Street. But the owner is very... Unhappy right now as his daughter was kidnapped as well."

"That's fine. We'll just tell him we're detectives."

"Swablu~." Gigaflare nodded enthusiastically from where he was playing.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 1:47 pm

"Lets get going then. Theres a chance he might've seen something that could help us abit more. Come on everyone we're heading out!" He said as he picked up Lily and the boy
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 1:54 pm

"Let's go!" Saki said with a smile and Gigaflare came to sit on her head, cooing.

"This case is going to be fun for me, I love hanging out with and helping children~."

"You're really nice, Miss."

"Thank you. And you can call me Saki if you want. There's no need to be formal with me."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 1:58 pm

"Hm... this seems like the place.." He said as he knocked and walked in. "Hello? Anyone here?" he asked as he looked around for the owner.
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:05 pm

"Go away! I'm not working!"

"Mister, we're detectives who are looking into the case of the missing children, we were wondering if you could help up about the case." Saki said, looking worried purposefully.

"Oh really? Then where are your badges?!" The gruff, fat man said, looking sceptical. This made both of them roll their eyes and reach under their jackets and pulling out their badges easily.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Admin
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:09 pm

"Do calm down sir. We're trying to return this little guy here back to his parents in Phenac City. We found him on our way in as a group of grown men was bullying him." he said as he looked down at the little boy and smiled. "If its not too much trouble sir could we ask a question or 2? We're trying to find out as much as we can so we can catch this guy and find the kidnapped children."
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:21 pm

"I know him. His parents live in Phenac City. Are you alright, Jun?"

"Yes. Saki and mister Daisuke saved me. I'm sure they can save others too."

"Of course we will, sweetie. After all, this is what we came for all the way from our region." Saki said, ruffling Jun's hair.

"Swablu~."

Last edited by Sakito_fan on Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakito_fan

Sakito_fan

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:34 pm

Saki nodded. "Alright then, our next stop is at Phenac City."

"Thank you!"

Saki smiled at Jun kindly. "It will be okay, kid."

"Swablu~."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Trackers   Mystery Trackers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery Trackers
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next